/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So any predictions on that Russia/Trump FBI Investigation? This'll

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 23

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
So any predictions on that Russia/Trump FBI
Investigation? This'll definitely be the one to bring him down!

(Seriously).
(Seriously).
(Seriously).
(Seriously).
(Seriously).
(Seriously).
>>
>>726312990
seeing as how it was born from nothing it will end with nothing
>>
Go back to /pol/ /10
>>
>>726313040

Lol these triggered Trumpcucks have his tiny orange cock so far down their throats they can't hear the factual evidence of the administration's ties to Russia over their own muffled cries of "muh prezident!!1!"
>>
>Media post-election: "Democrats, you now hate Russians."
You guys really are that easy to control
Lol smh
>>
>>726314507
Post election? We've been talking about this since July.

It's sad to see how in 7 short years, the Republican Party has gone from "Don't tread on me" to "Vladdy daddy, please fuck my ass!"
>>
>>726315223
It's funny to remember Obama and the media laughing at Romney for suggesting that Russia is our greatest geopolitical enemy just four years ago.

It's sad to how in four short years the Democrat Party has gone from "do these people still think the cold war is going on?" to "let's make a red scare sequel"
>>
>>726312990
What FBI investigation?
>>
Russia had been taking advantage of Hillary in the DoD if I was Russia I'd likely colute the opposite direction Hillary at president would let Russia do W/E "no shots fired" but the reality of Russia and Trump? Trump was a TV show host they may have worked together on the basis that Hillary is already tied in to oil money so she may not be able to colute with Russia if she wanted to.. I don't believe she makes her own decisions let alone policies let alone speech's - figurehead - ???? - but what I do know .. speculative evidence of nothing tends to end in nothing ... Who the hell "calls" Russia and say "hax the voters" what would Trump give Russia that they couldn't just take from Hillary ? They likely fear Trump more than respect him more than they'd like him.. let alone anyone. Isn't Russia "eevil"? Communism.. at its worst... Lol................ The whole middle East thing has been going on for thousands of years if you pull out a few books - don't matter who started it at this point because it may never stop at the current rate.. not truly . If you can legitamely convince someone to suicide themselves into a bunch of "infidels because hurfuckingdur" I just seriously doubt you can make them all stop. It really doesn't matter if there are 2 or 2,000 or even 20,000 their laws allow extremist needle dicks to practically purchase a wife and make more extremist needle dicks . Well literally .. they will never truly fix this stuff unless they themselves want to .. we can push them along but never force them . The sheeple and the robots are buying into a very awkward narrative and id say lack real perspective .. my perspective being young in the day and age where unnatractive useless Folk 'deserve' things for no reason other than .. what?... I don't know they just deserve ... Depending on where you live and assuming your IQ is greater than 80 AND YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD is clean you can just join the fucking millitary .. pussy. Please just stand in line like we did votin
>>
>>726315827
Romney was right, about Russia and his health care plan. Stop trying to repeal it.
>>
>>726315223
>this isn't new! the media has told us to be paranoid about the Russians for at least eight months!
topkek
>>
>>726313040
So you're just going to ignore the fact that Comey said today that the FBI has been investigating known ties between Russia and Trumps campaign since July?
>>
>>726312990
>trump has been president for 2 months
>>
>>726315827
>>726314507
What is pretty funny is
>people like you seem to think this is a partisan issue
>people like you seem to think it's somehow hypocritical to say the Cold War is over then object to foreign interference in the democratic process

So yeah. Keks indeed.
>>
>>726315941
Someone is repealing Romneys healthcare plan?
>>
>>726316121
and fucking up almost every single day
>>
>>726312990
Im going to have an erection
>>
>>726312990
Yada, yada, yada, worst travesty in the history of history...impeach him now

Fake news, fake news, fake news....

And then nothing happens. Everything is bulshit now. Left is bullshit, right is bullshit, Trump is bullshit.... and nothing will happen cause everything is bullshit.

On the flip side.... none of it will matter at all to me since it has no effect on my daily life. Carry on now.
>>
>>726314070

And the libtards, who still can't accept Trump as their president, have a nearly delusional belief that something absolutely worthy of impeachment HAD to have happened!
>>
>>726316183
It's what the ACA was based on
>>
>>726312990
Russian troll thread. Try harder you ruski closet fags. America owns you and always will.
>>
>>726316228
they haven't gotten that far, but having the entire planet know you are a proven liar doesn't help him
>>
>>726316183
Romneycare, now called the ACA aka Obamacare.
It's the same thing, pay attention.
>>
>>726316117
I didnt hear about that but ill look into it. Comey is a piece of shit now though. If you can honestly say youll believe his word for this and not have the intellectual honesty to say something was fishy with the hillary investigation than you need to check your cognitive dissonance
>>
>>726316170
You missed my point about the Cold War part. Many laughs were had insinuating Romney and the Republicans were "living in the past" after Romneys comment during the debate. The Cold War line was Obama's line. Of course everyone knows the Cold War is over and of course everyone objects to outside interference. The point here is that Russia wasn't a problem on the Democrat's mind in 2012 when they were in a strong position, but suddenly Russia is a problem now that they're powerless.

It's sad to think you can't see how transparently this is a partisan witch hunt.
>>
>>726316239
>>726316325
loosely, yes, but it's beyond odd to call Obamacare "Romneys plan"

Or is that a new talking point?>>726316833
>>
>>726316833
Comey is a bizarre dude that I can't quite figure out for sure, but he said this under oath today
>>
>>726316325
>Romneycare, now called the ACA aka Obamacare. It's the same thing
what a stupid way to phrase that.
the ACA is an entirely new federal law. romneys plan for for a single state. they're not the same thing
>>
>>726317529
It's the same plan enacted federally.
Nothing stupid about it.
>>
>>726316117
>investigating know ties
bullshit, no such thing was said.
Come admitted there is no evidence whatsoever. The Democrat's entire Russia-Trump-collusion talking point has been shown to be fantasy. That much investigation and not a shred of evidence. In two months you wont hear another word about Russia in the media, just like before. This is going to be a funny little episode to look back on two or three years from now
>>
>>726317717
No its not. You're retarded.

Wait, is this a new talking point? To try to tie Republican's to Obama's plan or something??

>democrats see obamacare sinking
>"we were just copying Republicans!"
Topkek
>>
>>726318006
Comey said there is no evidence Obama wiretapped him, you fucking retard. He also said that Trump is being investigated over this shit.

The amount of /pol/tards who can't defend everything that's going on without shouting "butthurt lib!! shill! We won, pls shut up!" is hilarious, tho.
>>
>>726318006
>Come(y) admitted there is no evidence whatsoever

The fuck he did, now you're just making shit up.

He said they have been investigating any links between Trump's campaign and the Russians since last July.

What he denied was that Obama ordered wiretaps of Trump tower, 2 very different things.
>>
>>726318226
Yes it is, you're retarded.
The only point is to point out Republican hypocrisy/stupidity regarding the ACA.
>>
>>726318368
Not going to lie.

They would be stupid to not investigate trump.

If they find nothing fuck it. The FBI did it's job... if they find something... well now we know what the fuck happened.
>>
>>726318555
This.
>>
>>726312990
It will fade away like all other 1% 'crimes' they don't play by our rules and then the next nonsense will crop up and it will fade.

We are an oligarchy, we have completely lost control of our country as a people.
>>
>>726316200
Any examples of this standard to you have set for the POTUS of "fucking up" you intellectual lightweight?

(Seriously).
>>
I love how these threads tend to die if jews and/or the 1% are brought up.

Breaking the narrative maybe?
>>
I can't decide if I should like or hate Comey this week.
I'll see what the news wants me to think
>>
File: Trump smiles.jpg (85KB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Trump smiles.jpg
85KB, 1800x1000px
>>726318555
This honestly seems like retaliation for Trump saying Obama wiretapped him.

>Baseless accusations breed baseless accusations

Its not impossible either of these things happened. But right now major political figures have the audacity to make accusations and then not follow up with actual evidence. That should not be how this works, but I am just a guy replying amidst shitposts. What do I know?

I honestly don't care about how this situation goes right now. If Trump gets impeached, we get Pence and his ability to actually work with Republican majorities in power. If Trump stays in power, I am supplied with more comedy gold and autistic screeches from the left.

In 4-8 years the left will regain power after moderates ride that swinging pendulum back to the other side. But they will go too far and elect cybernetically enhanced Sanders with Rosie O'Donnell as the VP to spite Trump.
>>
>>726319668
Corney is a bad human being doing a shit job.. Regardless of whether or not he does something worthwhile in the future you should never like him.
>>
>>726314070
even if Trump does have ties to russia. the fact remains that it isnt illegal for him to. We have already disproved any attempt at "hacking" or polling fraud (at least on our end, Hillary shills.) so nothing will come of it either way
>>
>>726319991
Trump has been under surveillance since 2008. The however "wiretapping" hasn't been used since the cold war when they actually tapped into wired communications.

Trump isnt being wiretapped and his choice of words is what the media is using against him. he WAS however, being monitored.
>>
>>726320566
Checked and I'm pretty sure the hacking amounted to the kind of stuff that goes on around here, with fake posts and shills trying to force something to go viral.

That's not illegal, it's just duping idiots.
>>
>>726320566
This would be about Trump promising to lift sanctions on Russia and the fact that he owes hundreds of millions of dollars to Putin's oligarch friends. He's going to make billions for them, Exxon Mobil and himself in exchange for them digging up some dirt on the Democrats by hacking the DNC. They'll also forgive his massive debts he owes them.
He sold his country out to the Russians for money.
>>
>>726320956
>He sold his country out to the Russians for money

Id like to see sources of this. Factual sources not "muh CNN"
>>
>>726313839
YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT
>>
>>726320726
>Trump has been under surveillance since 2008.

kek
>>
>>726320956
Why does Trump need to make any more money? He's got billions.
>>
>>726321099
You'll have your sources when the FBI is done investigating.
It's plain as fucking day to see though, just connect the dots.
>>
>>726321424
Trump is the government now. He can have it covered up.
>>
>>726321381
Why do billionaires have an obsessive need to acquire even more wealth?
I don't know, I'm not a psychologist.
Maybe they have small dicks or something.
>>
>>726321424
no its not. there is literally zero evidence, you have besides that fact he simply talks to them also, if u knew anything about russia, you would know putin is the destroyer of russia oligarchs so why would he want them or need them?
>>
>>726321381
The 1% can never have enough, it should be declared a mental illness. It's also what's stifling our economy so badly.
>>
>>726321548
He's one part of the government.
>>
>>726321650
Trump's buddies are resigning left and right. There's something afoot m8.
>>
File: trump_bath.jpg (214KB, 1310x982px) Image search: [Google]
trump_bath.jpg
214KB, 1310x982px
>>726312990
Nothing happened to Her Reptilian Majesty for Benghazi or Pizzagate. Nothing happened to Fearless Leader for killing US women and children in Yemen or the Global Laudramat. So why now? Comey's just going to get under Trumplethinskin's thin skin for the next four years, not much else.
>>
>>726321660
It's an addiction, that's for sure, wanting more when you've got so fucking much.
>>
>>726320726
>claiming wiretapping and being monitored arent the same thing
> is okay with nsa spying
how can you call yourself american?
>>
>>726321759
Clinton didn't have a dossier where she got pissed on either, faggot.
Trump's had the deer in the headlights over this for awhile now.
>>
>>726321650
>if u knew anything about russia, you would know putin is the destroyer of russia oligarchs

You're kidding, right?
They're oligarchs because of Putin.
Putin is the biggest oligarch of them all.
If you're not kidding then you should study up on it if you're interested.
>>
>>726321746
his cabinet was a corrupt choice of the bunch, if they are leaving like mike pence for example, that is very good news depending on how this unfolds. what do you think exactly?
>>
>>726321629
>Why do billionaires have an obsessive need to acquire even more wealth?
They're good at it and, after a while, it's just points on a scoreboard. Just a game.
Pick your favorite video game.
It's like that.
>>
>>726321827
never said i was okay with it faggot, and it is when the media and legality comes into play.

wording means everything, just like how gunfags get pissy when you say clip instead of magazine. they are similar but mean two different things
>>
>>726321660
the thing that motivated them to become so successful is what makes them want more and more. its a problem that creates itself and if you try to check it then you'll only create an environment where these strategic powerhouses of people arent able to make the world a better place like they currently do
>>
>>726313839
This should have been the end of the thread.

>Inb4 obvious b8
>>
>>726321650
The FBI will present the evidence once they've gathered all they can.
There's a reason nearly his whole cabinet has ties to the Russians.
>>
>>726321919
This is why I gave up hope long ago, people are so completely blind to what's actually going on.
>>
>>726316215
This guys gets it, at least.
The rest of you should really get a new hobby.
>>
>>726321919
i did studied thats why im telling you that you are wrong, he attacked every corrupt business and this is why the russian economy is back on its feet when inflation lowering, but now they have sanctions which is a small halt. if you're interested i can tell you.
>>
>>726321972
Pence sounds like he could be scandalized out of office, too, actually. So Paul Ryan?
Voted out.
>>
>>726322198
Bashing you BSAB idiots is my hobby. I don't need a new one.
>>
>>726322262
i worry about him handing power back to the cia mainly with all those guys still around. we could become a larger threat to the world and agitate even more nations, even the UN is starting to act like they wanna do something all of sudden, is it really just because of trump?
>>
>>726322339
Fuck you. Nobody cares about your opinion. I'm leaving now, so I won't see your faggoty-ass reply.
Only simpleminded pussies care about politicals.
>>
>>726322471
It's also possible the CIA might be trying to totally take over the government, if they haven't already.
>>
>>726322211
Your government is lying to you comrade.
Putin is estimated to be worth upwards of $200 billion. the oligarchs that are left are the ones who are helping amass his fortune (probably the largest in the world by far).
>>
>The government has been spying on people illegally, without FISA approval, and under the direction of the White House

8 years later...

>Obama doesn't have to do anything about "domestic surveillance" (lol) because he's a good guy and we can trust him

8 years later...

>Trump is a paranoid idiot! It's ludacris to believe that the President can order wiretaps! The real spies are Russians!!!
>>
>>726322576
You have to reply to me. Because I'm right.

You're an "ex-Republican" who still thinks like one.
>>
>>726322618
Largest fortune, largest country
makes sense
>>
>>726322636
>(lol)
Trumpfag
>>
>>726322607
do you think its a bad thing? especually with all the renegades now. would they want to squash this banking hold like the kgb? or is that too much to ask for from america?
>>
>>726320956
This is what Liberals actually believe.
>>
>>726322741
The CIA might keep a lot of bad shit from happening, but it also makes enemies more determined. It also insulates our bubble.
>>
>>726322764
you don't have to capitalize it faggot
>>
>>726322618
my government says putin is a evil czar, no your government told me this. only the simple minded would watch their own nations news only, i saw how he did it, he may have a few to help him gain but he got rid of quite a few, are you sure it isnt nessecary to keep them? they could a powerful tool being used.
>>
>>726312990
There is nothing. Libtards are so fucking stupid. They don't even realize that the democrats are just doing a diversion to get them to forget about their emails getting hacked and exposing their corruption.

It's like;
Oh shit our email server got hacked or someone leaked them out. We are exposed for being corrupt and fucking over the people. Quick blame the Russians and throw the blame on Trump. He won even after we spent hundreds of millions cheating and using voter intimidation. Maybe we can get them to forget about us and focus on them while we get ready for the next election.
>>
>>726322698
So many resources, so much to steal from.
Have you wondered why a country so large has a smaller GDP than France, a much smaller country?
Because Putin keeps that shit for himself and his oligarch friends.
He's definitely not paying for those million dollar yachts and mansions with his 100k salary.
>>
>>726323023
You sound pretty dumb sucking Putin's cock.
>>
>>726321916
Nigga, you know that shit came from here, right?
>>
>>726322895
so we end up on the same stage as russia, thats fine. without america they are weak, internal struggles should be solved with the cia at work, violation of rights will be up for debate, and if this pipe dream will happen. So any thoughts of what you think is going on with the voting out and quitting?
>>
>>726322764
It's what the FBI and CIA believe, regardless of political party.
Some things transcend Democrat vs. Republican.
>>
>>726323087
Your the one sucking the Democratic National Cock.
>>
>>726322764
I'm not a Democrat, nice try.
>>
>>726323173
I know a few faggots like you still believe that.
>>
>>726323067
can you prove this or are you just another wheel in the propaganda machine? i can send a link to prove this false.
>>
>>726312990
Are you serious, though?
>>
>>726323202
Brexit?
>>
>>726323261
>being Democrat is bad

lel
>>
I wonder if she has tan lines...
>>
>>726323405
No you can't. The 200 billion dollar figure is legit.
>>
>>726322943
He got rid of the competition and took what they had, then he told the Russians he was only getting rid of the corrupt ones.
>>
>>726323334
Lol have you even read that hilarious bad piss fanfic? The security industry got owned by incel anime autists and they're btfo about it. Ever wonder why this amazing and world-altering dossier got dropped by everyone all of a sudden?
>>
>>726312990
I heard somewhere that Trump paid over 25% in taxes in 2005 alone. It's definitely Russia.
>>
>>726323446
Trump is very likely being blackmailed.
>>
>>726323067
Like Trump He had money before taking office. Unlike Hillary, He didn't sell political favors for foreign countries for "donations to the Clinton Foundation"
>>
>>726323173
No it didn't, jesus christ man. Have you been in a coma for the last couple months? Everyone knows exactly who made the dossier, read the news for crying out loud.
>>
>>726323612
More like some faggot on /pol/ got you buying into it. The man you elected is really that bad, and you don't want to admit you were part of it.
>>
>>726323694
Ahh, yeassss. Hurumph!
I've never heard of blackmail in politics before! This is an emergency! We should probably impeach him and install Soros
>>
>>726323713
The Clintons didn't "sell" shit.
Quit being a Breitbart fag.
>>
>>726323507
show me where you found this, i know his supposed "best friend" but all in all hes been fighting the good fight, i find this hard to imagine. you russian or ukrainian?
>>
>>726323773
Some kid on 4chan as I heard it
>>
>>726323819
Name even one President in our history that's been blackmailed by a foreign power.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>726323773
Like a year and a half ago
>>
>>726323874
The question is why do you want to suck Putin's cock that bad?
>>
>>726323773
>>726323793
Hey maybe I can hear about it from all these trusted news sources:

>crickets...

Maybe they figured something out?
>>
>>726323847
yes they fucking did, they sold them to the sauds!
>>
>>726323892
are you talking about the pissy diaries? who is blackmailing him with what?
>>
>>726323919
The FBI and CIA are both investigating it. If some kid on /pol/ did that, he'd get v& and that woudl be the end of it.
>>
>>726323405
It's common knowledge. He's probably the richest man in the world while the country's GDP is way lower than what it should be considering how resource rich the country is. Russia should be doing way better than they are economically. Putin is stealing from his own country, this is well known
>>
>>726323913
answer the question if you have the facts, russia is either a threat or isnt, thats what i want to know. no 4chan idiocy right now.
>>
>>726323935
No, faggot. The Saudis, like any other donor, gave money to the Clinton Foundation. This is not illegal. This does not mean Bill or Hillary got the money.
This does not mean the Saudis bought political favors.

You are a deluded useful idiot. No wonder Trump won.
>>
>>726323892
And probably one of the closeted homosexual presidents we've probably had at some point
>>
>>726323944
I'm guessing Putin is blackmailing Trump with knowledge that Trump is deceiving the public with his true wealth and evading taxes. The piss story is more likely something thrown in to make the entire piece look like disinformation.
>>
>>726323892
You "liberals" are the smallest minded people I've ever ran into
>>
>>726324024
Pence, too. He probably blows a load over high school wrestler twinks.
>>
>>726315827
There was no reason so suspect them of anything then. There is now
>>
>>726324155
Waste of dubs.
>>
>>726315827
>Democrat Party
faggot
>>
>>726323995
this is not common knowledge, it is not common knowledge to know the shady deals of foreign powers, only a complete retard would say this. you are spreading propaganda without false facts even, i fell for shit bait from some idiot or paid faggot, kill yourself for wasting my time.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>726324165
SSuper Sausssyy. Thanks for asking!
>>
>>726323847
Stop being a Democratic cock sucker. She did, She lied many times, got people killed for poor decisions, her husband was a frequent flyer on loli air when he was governor and claims to be about the children, sucked off the FBI so she wouldn't go to jail for having classified information on a private server that any one that has ever had a clearance will attest to that you are told that you do NOT take classified material home or expose it to risk of being stolen. The list goes on. I just hope that her and Soros both die a slow painful death from bone cancer.
>>
>>726323874
post your link. It's probably Shitebart.
>>
>>726323612
It's 100% legit. You got trolled by some goofball on /pol/ who lied about making it up. The 4chan troll has been proven false, everyone knows who wrote the dossier, he's a former British spy. Read the news.
>>
>>726324324
>being a Democrat is bad
>durr hurr hillery hillery bad
>because i say so
>and alex jones

lel
>>
>>726324334
NO I DIDN'T GODDAMMIT ITS ON POL LOOK IT UP LIBTARD
>>
>>726315827
Dude, right? That is the biggest turnaround EVER!! barely 4 years, and now Russia is a SuperThreat?
We should probably trust John McCain, though
>>
>>726323713
He did not have $200 billion before taking office. He had a government salary.
>>
>>726315223
Right, the russians. Seth Rich didn't have anything to do with the "security leaks"
>>
>>726312990
He ran as a republican, the money party. He will sleaze out of it like the internationally wanted war criminal G. W. Bush did.
>>
>>726315223
Hillary had internets in her basement toilet closets. Are you serious man?
You think Russia is our problem?
>>
>>726324329
http://www.cfr.org/world/putin-oligarchs/p8018
>>
>>726323884
>>726323919

Google Christopher Steele MI6
The author of the dossier
>>
>>726324642
Yeah sure.

Officially.

But who the fuck would make up the 200 billion figure? Who would stand to gain by inventing that? Why can't you believe that an ex-KGB with ties to the Russian Mafia couldn't legitimately pull that kind of weight?
>>
>>726324334
Why wouldn't I just read and note the typos and continuity errors in the original "docieat" ?
>>
>>726324015
you dont have a single clue about the people she gets donations from, most are from military intervention. do you realise this, the only people benefitting is us and the sauds, they send terrorist we go in and conquer. you need to understand how this works immediately.
>>
>>726324899
I think we won Anon Bro.
I don't see any more blind people.
>>
>>726324899
I understand that you're a paranoid Hillary hater and I love to watch you faggots rage.
>>
>>726324433
Our next global war will be really nasty. First off China will go to war with India. The US is allied with them so we must jump in to save India. China will also take this opportunity to take Japan, Taiwan and a few other small Asian countries. While this is happening N.Korea will take advantage of the distraction and take out S.Korea. Then turn their attention to the US.

In the mean time. Their will be multiple terrorist attacks in the EU, Brittan, Australia and the US as the Islamic nations go after Israel. then turn their attentions to the US and its allies.

This is my prophecy. Mark it and remember it for it will come to pass within this generation.
>>
>>726324111
Trump owes Putin's friend hundreds of millions of dollars. Russian banks are the only banks in the world who will loan Trump money because he doesn't pay his debts. He helps Russia out, they forgive his debts and everyone makes a bunch of money on the Exxon Mobil deal.
>>
>>726324899
>waste of dubs

faggot
>>
>>726324835
>ex kgb and mob ties
thats how he can pull the weight not how he cant. the figures is made up by you because i have yet to find anything on it besides his "friend" which would be his only way of gaining it through coporate means.
>>
>>726325018
I'd rather mark and remember you a total faggot for generations to come.
>>
>>726324248
Believe what you want comrade, but if you ever want to know the truth it's not hard to find.
>>
>>726325102
Google 200 billion
who would make it up, faggot?
For what reason?
it's legit
>>
>>726324998
You were my favorite Anon bro. I always loved you, but you probably shouldn't vote.
>>
>>726325118
Your safe space will not protect you when it happens.
>>
>>726324998
not raging, you are a lost sheep, if you research you'll know just as much as anyone. its all in history all these answers, this is a cycle of conquering land, no one has enough, its pure greed.
>>
File: invasion-trump.jpg (105KB, 495x277px) Image search: [Google]
invasion-trump.jpg
105KB, 495x277px
>>726312990
He's fucked. trump committed high treason. the jesus cheeto is fucked.
>>
>>726325168
He called you a faggot. That surely means he has a good point.
>>
>>726325172
Oh I'll keep voting Democrat until they're the majority again. Sorry faggot.
>>
>>726324431
You're several months behind, catch up.
Google Christopher Steele MI6.
It's in the news in every country in every language.
You got trolled and all the caps lock in the world isn't going to change that fact.
>>
>>726325235
But you'll still be a faggot. Forever.
>>
>>726325325
Oh mr. Socky. Why? Why are you such a homophobe?
>>
>>726325318
I do, actually. Why is anon licking Putin's ass?
>>
Don't forget Exxon....google it, bitches.
>>
>>726325325
Did they touch you in a bad place?
>>
>>726325273
>if you research
being ADD and tabbing between Breitbart and Infowars isn't "researching" brah
>>
>>726325325
Do you wanna talk about it? I'm here for you Anon Bro.
>>
>>726325457
You seem rather touched. You voted Trump.
>>
>>726325487
I'd love to tell you why I vote for the right people, but you're too busy with Trump's cock in your mouth. I'll come back later.
>>
>>726325465
THEY ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>726325405
It tastes like the tears of the libetarded faces he sat on
>>
>>726325404
Actually you're most likely homophobic. Social conservatives are often closeted, that's why they're so anti-gay and LGBT. I have a theory that faggots like you want to be dominated by a black bull.
>>
>>726325465
not sure what the first thing even is and infowars is staged. i read actual books, seen documentries, watch the news of other nations. you are a child who thinks politics is a game. you'll grow up when you find yourself in prison.
>>
>>726325405
"I do acrutally" Say it to my face you nasily bitch!
>>
>>726312990
irrelevant anyway

we're going to see an economic collapse soon anyway, the inefficient dirtier energy production methods will fail because they just cant catch up to ensure growth/profitability, every country holds on to the status quo while climate change goes over the cliff, food shortages due to a confluence of related issues leads to even more social strife, countries try to solve it militaristically.....

humanity is fucked
>>
>>726313839
/thread

/pol/ cancer must 404, too much celebrity crush faggotry
>>
Here's where trump supporters get their news from...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqWSzv7ESJY
>>
>>726325636
>. i read actual books, seen documentries,
sponsored by Breitbart
go on
>you are a child
who has the sense to think like an adult
>you'll grow up
and hate Hillary?
lel
>>
>>726325489
No I voted Hopper. Then I thought that might be racist, so I voted for the old white Hillary lady. She made me feel like I was morally superior
>>
>>726312990
https://discord.gg/v5qhWSX
>>
>>726325534
Who did you vote for? please...
>>
More REAL news! Gawd bless trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY
>>
>>726325549
Lol. Watch Sargon's piece on that
>>
>>726325863
Democrats. It's really not a bad thing.
>>
>>726314507
>2013
>/pol/: Russian troops are in eastern europe, the west is going to war
>2016
>/pol/: obama and hillary are going to drag the west into a global war!!1!
>2017
>/pol/ being a faggot once again: the dems want us to think Russia and the west aren't friends
>>
>>726325373
Sorry I don't live in Fagafornia.
>>
>>726325987
You want to be dominated by a black bull. Admit it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>726325616
I'm not a social conservitive. Stop projecting. Get your laws off my body
>>
>>726325722
you dont have a single clue, do you know who brung in bush sr? if u dont you dont know a single thing about what your talking about.
>>
>ITT: underage pro-trumpers with zero attention span try to talk about russia
>>
>>726326036
>I'm not a social conservative
Then shut up.
>>
>>726325686
>>726325887
More real than the crybaby national networks that outright lie, manipulate and twist shit around.
>>
>>726325926
So Hilliary?

Democrats wouldn't even let you guys pick your candidate
>>
File: trump-voter.jpg (46KB, 384x266px) Image search: [Google]
trump-voter.jpg
46KB, 384x266px
If you supported trump to begin with, you are a moron. If you STILL support him, you are a FUCKING moron. Period.
>>
>>726326057
>durr hurr hurr hillery ize a expurt

kek
>>
im masturbating right now
>>
>>726326029
Sounds like you speak from experience. Was he BIG! Did he stretch your little ass out wide.
>>
>>726326081
There's also at least one Russian in here too, but yeah, mostly uninformed underage Trumpists
>>
>>726326095
Yep, because everything BUT Fox & Friends is fake news, right?
>>
>>726326115
Clinton won the primaries.
Go be a faggot some place else.
>>
>>726326093
Are you not a social conservitive? We should both shut up. You go first
>>
>>726326166
You're just proving my point anon :^)
>>
>>726326115
You got anything becides gay jokes? I'm getting bored
>>
File: 1490053330992.jpg (101KB, 1024x981px) Image search: [Google]
1490053330992.jpg
101KB, 1024x981px
>>726325643
>>
>>726326201
I'm a raging liberal who proudly voted for Hillary Clinton. That should clear things up.
>>
File: 1481534583581.png (654KB, 1005x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481534583581.png
654KB, 1005x600px
>>726326125
>>
>>726326194
They are all fake news. The national networks are nothing more than glorified tabloids.
>>
>>726326197
You got anything becides gay jokes? I'm getting bored
>>
>>726325168
googled it, putins 200 billion networth is pure speculation. there is no hard evidence, so now show me some fucking proof before i decide your trolling again.
>>
>>726326276
That's more than 50 people Trumpfag
>>
>>726326322
>but Breitbart's OK

kek
>>
>>726326322
I agree, but not to the extent that jesus cheeto is talking about.
>>
>>726326268
Sooo you wont shut up and you will just keep crying like a little bitch.
>>
>>726326268
GGGAAARRRRAAAARRRRRRR.
NOOOOOOOOO> I'M SINCERELYYY AAANNNGRRRYYYYYY.

Sincerly, I hope you learn to make better decisions
>>
>>726326342
I really think social conservatives like you want to roleplay with a black bull being your dominant master. It totally makes sense.
>>
>>726326383
Not even crying. Proudly telling you you're wrong and I'm right, and I will continue to be right your entire lifetime.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w
>>
>>726326405
yep
mad
>>
File: Under sniper fire.png (447KB, 463x985px) Image search: [Google]
Under sniper fire.png
447KB, 463x985px
>>726326353
OK so it was maybe 75. But she still didn't fill places like the media told you she did.
>>
>>726326322
You lose your right to criticize network news when you admit to getting your news from Alex Jones. There's plenty to legitimately criticize but you probably also believe in lizard people, so your opinion is invalid.
Leave the criticizing to the adults, we can handle this.
>>
>>726326268
You know how I know youre gay?... and a sock puppet?

Nobody liked Hillary.
Hodya like suckin satin's cock?
>>
>>726326372
Not really. At least not all the time. I bet you think Wikipedia is a good source and that the national networks couldn't say it if it wasn't true.
>>
>>726326133
makes me laugh when a idiot gets put on the spot and just keks or green texts the other guy into leaving, makes me realize how stupid most of yall really are and that 90% of yall are wrong and just projecting most of time! always baseless accusations from snot nosed kids or some old fandora guy that watches kiddie porn. feels good to be educated and not a piece of shit.
>>
>>726326539
biz buz : LOGICAL FALACY: CHARICTOR ASSASINATION:::::::STRAW MANNN buz biz
>>
>>726326322
This. Well, maybe not low budget, local, or internet news, but all the major outlets (Fox, CNN, MSN,...) stretch the truth, use snippets of conversations, rely on fear, and use generalized wording full of buzzwords. Its not news, its showmanship that relies on emotional investment
>>
>>726324324
lol. trump was very good frienda with loli air owner jeff epstein. in fact he told a newspaper rhat in his own words that they were very good friends, hung out alot, and had similar interests in young girls. look it up trumpcuck
>>
>>726326374
The fact is. They all are full of shit and lie. Trump just does less of it then Hillary and has less political fuckups than Hillary.
>>
>>726326577
>nobody liked Hillary

except 3 million votes more than Trump
>>
>>726326539
When did he say he believes in lizard people?
>>
>>726326636
>calling out conspiracy faggots is stupid

kek
>>
>>726326467
Your just whining like a little bitch and your are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.......WRONG........WRONG.........WRONG!
>>
>40 posters
>224 replies
What the fuck is this shilling bullshit
>>
>>726326744
Homeland Security went into the election computers to "protect" them from the Russians, even though a russian hack was impossible. Didn't you libtards get buthurt when Bush stole the elections.

Why is it ok when Hilliary does it?
>>
>>726326793
I didn't elect the cheeto cock you're sucking on anon.
You did.
>>
>>726326716
Trump lies less??? Seriously? Ok, it's your bed time now. Night night.
>>
>>726326619
Wikipedia is a great source considering its literally a reference page full of primary sources. If you're too retarded to comprehend that or check source validity, it's your own fault.
>>
>>726326347
Tell me how he affords mega million dollar mansions and yachts on his 100k salary.
Don't be naive. He's estimated to have stolen his way up to $200 billion dollars. We don't know the exact figure and never will, that's the nature of a criminally earned money. He doesn't report this shit to Forbes and he sure as hell doesn't want his countrymen to know how much he stole form them. ask the CIA and they'll tell you that whatever the figure is, it's sure to be many times more than Bill Gates. They have the ability to estimate fairly accurately, it's their job and shit.
>>
>>726326830
Bush's own brother helped him steal the election

I love it when you republitards white-knight your own bad behavior.
>>
>>726326843
Oh you outahere?
Ok, I wouldn't want you cranky tomorrow. Nite sweeties
>>
>>726326843
When Trump does it, it's not a lie. It's either "an alternative fact" or "a sincerely held belief."
>>
>>726326868
Anon only knows Breitshart. He prints it out and stabs it up his ass regularly.
>>
>>726326778
>thinks hes making a point
>thinks agitating is fun and wonders why he still lives with mom
>thinks conspiracy shamming is real
>doesnt know history

kek
>>
>>726326947
"Some guy told me" or "I heard"....trump is a fucking manbaby
>>
>>726326950
Are you guys real?

On the left I mean?

I have a hard time believing you believe your own doublethink
>>
Still crying liberal tears? Jesus, haven't seen people grieve this long even for their son's death.
>>
>>726326539
First off I don't listen to AJ. Unlike you I don't have a DNC Cock shoved down my throat. Also unlike you I don't believe in making other countries feel better and bolster their economies while shitting on my own country. I also don't go around macing and beating up people and calling them the fascists and racists because they have a different political opinion than I do. SO carry your little ass back to Berkley and crawl into your safe space and play with your coloring book you lowlife liberal piece of shit.
>>
Trump's days are numbered. Impeachment train is rollin'....

I hope they shoot that fat fuck for treason.
>>
>>726326830
>Bush lost popular vote to Gore
>Trump lost popular vote to Hillary
>Ergo, Hillary equals Bush
Literally how fucking dense are you? Are you a high school freshmen or mentally retarded?

It's a serious question anon, there are lab animals smarter than you.
>>
>>726326830
no, bush stole the election through bill clinton a democrate, and bush sr got bill in. he had help from everyone, people, research history of your presidents, you seem republican so maybe your not stupid and will take this advice.
>>
>>726327072
It's not just liberals that are mad, you fucking dolt. trump is dangerous and stupid. Bad combo. I'm sorry that you are too young and moronic not to realize this.
>>
>>726326661
So you're saying Alex Jones is a legitimate news source?
Are you also saying that someone who believes Alex Jones is a credible news source has the ability to properly critically read or watch news correctly?
>>
>>726326711
maybe so but Hillary was married to Bill and wanted back in the white house knowing he was raping children and telling the American people that she was all about helping the children. I believe she was helping the children get to Bill easier.
>>
>>726327105
Bro... What treason?

Anybody else on the trump train have to verify they aren't a robot for 5 miutes before posting. For Fuck's sake.
>>
>>726327105
if they do, republicans will riot like you democrates did to us, and civil war will break out. you democrates will get what you did to us but worse.
>>
>>726327222
this (and trips)

What about the frogs!?! Will someone think of the frogs!?!!?
>>
File: 1335986592296.png (567KB, 589x396px) Image search: [Google]
1335986592296.png
567KB, 589x396px
>>726326716
>>
>>726326837
You tries to elect a criminal and a traitor to the country.
>>
>>726327268
Sanctions, you dumb bastard. Exxon...look it up, tard
>>
>>726326843
Hillary has never told the truth. so ya. He lies less. If he told the Truth once in his life he told more truth than she has.
>>
>>726326745
He didn't, I'm just taking a wild guess.
You would know that if you had decent reading comprehension.
>>
>>726327222
Ya dude. I've heard some say he might be in on the whole NWO thing, but it's the best place I've seen for unfiltered coverage.

Any thinking person should look there for themselves.
>>
>>726327105
He ran as a Republican (the money party). The money party is impeachment immune. Slick Willy was impeached because he lied to the supreme court on a question they had no business asking. G. W. Bush is wanted all over the world for war crimes and killed the rights of just about every US citizen because of fear mongering and impeachment efforts were attempted during his whole presidency and some are still trying to do it. The difference? Right now, the GOP is the money party. Trump ran with a little (R) next to his name. He's impeachment immune.
>>
>>726326998
>btfo
>being this mad
kek

>history
>alt-right propaganda
pick one trumpfag
>>
>>726327048
>doublethink

kek
>>
>>726326868
No it isn't. It's a starting place for research and it is not an excepted source. Unless you go to Berkley.
>>
>>726326809
40 different people having a conversation dumbass.
>>
>>726327358
Take your meds. EVERY politician lies, yes. BUT trump is on another level.

Your jesus cheeto wants to be a dictator. Period.
>>
>>726326830
nobody said the hacked the election computers faggot
>hillary does it
hillary didn't hack anything you stupid trumpfag
>>
>>726327048
>uses buzzwords incorrectly
>everyone else online is an American Democrat
You're a fucking joke, you realize that? You alt righters and sjws are a bunch of fat triggered retards who need to get off the internet. You're not smart, or special, or unique, or have any actual real world experience. You're all narcistic butthurt faggots who shitpost too much
>>
>>726313040
Yea because let's just rain down praise on the leader of our enemy because nothing is there. We'll just all of a sudden no longer criticize Putin and compare our former president to him as if nothing is wrong with that. We'll just allow Russia to annex territories because NATO countries aren't paying their fair share. We'll ask Russia to hack Clinton emails. Anyone who honestly believes that this is OK is a traitor.
>>
>>726327309
You did.
Trump is cheating on his taxes and is colluding with Russia
>>
>>726327416
>Slick Willy was impeached because he lied to the supreme court on a question they had no business asking
Are you fully retarded. He was NOT impeached. It depends on what your definition of is, is.
>>
>>726327528
NO WERE NOT GODDAMMIT
>>
>>726327424
name a single piece of propaganda i said. also define propaganda because i doubt you know what it means.
>>
>>726327339
What about when Madeleine Albright did that in Iraq?

You shit heads only get mad when Trump does something
>>
>>726327569
You believe Clinton is a crook and claim that those who don't believe that should do your "research" for you.

You're such a faggot. Shut up.
>>
>>726327416
You are correct, but if they uncover that he and his cronies talked to Russia about sanctions, he is fucked.

You are right, though. That magic 'R' protects them.
>>
>>726327468
He said "period" so now I know it's real talk.
>>
>>726327451
Its not accepted as a proper reference (which we weren't talking about) but its still a reference. What high school semantics bullshit are you trying to play?
>>
>>726327098
I'm not a Democrat, but nice try.
I just try to keep myself well informed so I don't look like a dumbass.
>>
>>726327505
I can't believe that people still support him. It truly boggles the mind.
>>
>>726327636
thats not propaganda. my point is made, you are retarded congratulations, i know why hillary lost now. all her voters are stupid, if only i had a better word. to my core i beleive you are a instrument of our destruction and i would kill you on sight. good night.
>>
>>726327547
So you say he's cheating on his taxes? How do you know. The last tax return I saw of his showed he payed more in taxes than Obama and Hillary combined. You say he is colluding with Russia? you got proof? I'm sure the FBI would like to see your proof. I would rather have Russia as an ally than any Islamic country like Hillary would have turned us over to.
>>
>>726327732
It must take a while longer for the brainwashing to wear off now that Hillary's out of the picture.
>>
>>726327759
>my point is made
oh look conspiracy faggot claim victory

kek
>>
>>726327732
tear.

Obama fuck you harder than any president ever, but you didn't notice because he pretended to be black
>>
>>726327569
Check every faggoty buzzword you shitposted throughout the thread. How do burgers put up with trumptards, they're literally dumber than the sjws and less entertaining
>>
>>726327759
>i beleive you are a instrument of our destruction

good
you stupid ignorant faggots have been the dominant paradigm long enough
>>
>>726327530
you faggots just want to start a war, like you always fucking have. your democratic presidents are the biggest murders in history, the last good one was jimmy carter. russia and america deserve a peaceful relationship.
>>
>>726327770
>I'm totally not sucking Trump's cock
>licking Putin's ass

kek
>>
>>726327708
It's not accepted as a reference on any paper written for college. Therefore it is not an acceptable reference. Did you go to school online or something?
>>
>>726327778
True...but they still have Alex Jones to keep them going.

Trump supporters are the same people who think bush did 9/11 and newtown was a false flag.
>>
>>726317023
Russia is a problem because they attacked our elections by hacking into the DNC. Read: they attacked us. This isn't a partisan issue. The only logical thing to do is investigate wtf happened and find out why the Trump campaign was acting so strangely towards Putin. He knew that Russia was behind the attacks on the DNC and refused to criticize Putin and even said that he loved WikiLeaks. This is not normal. Also, every single President gets something wrong. Obama got it mostly wrong with saying that Russia isn't our enemy. I'm sure he's ok with admitting that he was wrong about this.
>>
>>726327562
His impeachment was official after his term ended. He was impeached. His impeachment was the reason G. W. Bush's easy reversal of most of the good Slick Willy did was because he was impeached.
>>
>>726327759
Kek. Internet pussy gets so butthurt he rage quits a thread
>>
>>726327451
That's exactly what he said, do you not understand the things that you read?
>>
>>726327724
Your not doing a very good job.
>>
>>726327810
How? How did he fuck us over?

Oh yeah...he took our guns away!...Oh wait....
>>
File: 1484948440425.png (367KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484948440425.png
367KB, 636x358px
>>726312990
kek, at all of the cheetocucks ITT autistically screeching about, kek
>>
>>726327451
>it is not an excepted source.
>Berkley
durrrr
>>
>>726327918
>is the one thats samefagging and actually mad
kekekekekkekekekk
>>
>>726327895
Go live in Iran for a while.
>>
>>726327890
And you want to do what exactly? Just let Russia hack our shit while our intelligence agencies are all raising red flags that they are trying to fuck with our democracy? Not responding to this is literally being a cowardly traitor. Nobody wants war, but when another country attacks you fucking fight back.
>>
>>726327907
you have nothing to back any of this up besides opinion.
>>
>>726327989
trump and the religious right want our country to be JUST like Iraq. Just a different religion.
>>
>>726327989
>Iran
I think you should have to live there. At gunpoint. Until you stop being such a right-wing faggot.
>>
>>726327917
President Bill Clinton was impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by the House of Representatives on Dec. 19, 1998. Clinton's impeachment trial was held in the Senate, where he was acquitted of all charges on Feb. 12, 1999
>>
>>726328081
Opinion? WTF are you talking about? FBI director Comey just said yesterday that Russia was attacking us by hacking the DNC and trying to get Trump elected.
>>
>>726327950
Forced Insurance Monopolies. Rebranding "the database"(in Arabic) to ISIS, directly funding and arming ISIS, continuing Bush's shitty dragnet programs. Doubling the debt to date, over 200 years of progress toward debt, doubled. Don't be an idiot. Don't be a shill. K iloveyou goodnight :D
>>
>>726328136
and it was lying over a blowjob...not ties with Russia. trump is fucked.
>>
>>726328017
you are liars! all of yall! for the past years you have declared war on all the middle east and now trying for russia again! this is warmongering. you wanna talk illegal and countries attacking, laying down grown troops in iraq without nato approval is illegal in the UN CHARTER, drone strikes are illegal in the Geneva convention. putin didnt hack anything thats politcal gain for democrates to lie.
>>
>>726328090
America will be a desert after they strip this country of every natural resource, too.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (61KB, 530x437px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
61KB, 530x437px
>>
>>726328167
fbi is clinton backed retard of course they are gonna say that, the court also ruled there was no fucking evidence to prosecute trump. seems you like to pick the part of articles you like and ignore what you dont.
>>
>>726328118
Ive been to the middle east. You need to live in that shithole until you realize how naive and stupid you really are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
>>
>>726328232
Oh fuck off. Every single one of our intelligence agencies has stated that Russia is actively attacking our democracy. If it weren't for the Democrats, Russia is going to make us look like a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>726328305
So if I go to Iran --which btw ISN'T the Middle East, Trumpfag--
you'll stop defending Trump's tax evasion and being groomed by Putin?

Sounds cool.
>>
>>726327900
He never claimed it was. All he said is that it has references within it that can very well be accepted as a proper reference in a University setting, such as cited peer review studies in a scientific article, etc. You can't use wikipedia as a source, but you can very well use the sources cited within the wikipedia article if you have the capability to recognize a reputable source. If you had basic reading comprehension skills you would have recognized that's exactly what he said.
>>
>>726328275
Yes sir! Dismantle the EPA! Clean coal! Deny climate change. I'm so glad I never had kids. When I croak, I don't give a fuck what happens to this planet.
>>
>>726328375
nope only the fbi has. the cia and nsa hasnt said shit, keep trying.
>>
>>726328295
FBI is backed by Clinton? LMAO you guys are so mentally ill. Everything is a conspiracy to you guys. Also, what imaginary court case are you referring to?
>>
>>726328420
Thanks to the political right, everyone who thinks those things are important are cucks.
>>
>>726328398
>iran is not the middle east
what
>>
>>726328422
They're all investigating. Trump's cock can't taste that good anon.
>>
>>726328398
God your RETARDED!

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/me.htm
>>
>>726328493
Neither is Iraq. I hope you're not the faggot who says he's been there.
>>
>>726328475
lol...exactly. Thats why they will NEVER change their minds!

"Jet fuel can't melt steel!"
>>
>>726328529
It's in Asia, dipshit

The Middle East is Egypt and Israel.

Stupid stupid trumpfags.
>>
>>726328489
But...but...the coal is clean!

Morons...all of them.
>>
>>726328564
Asia is a continent you dumb ass.
>>
>>726328475
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fbi-nsa-no-evidence-russia-manipulated-us-vote-tallying/

this one, the one you saw and ignored the rest of. democrates are the worst liars.
> wow conspiracies arent real better shame this guy
yeah just like everything is racist too huh?
>>
>>726328422
Alternative facts Trumpian. Alternative facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
>>
>>726328564
Wow...Do I really have to post this link?

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/me.htm
>>
>>726327942
But you were wrong, weren't you?
Don't assume that everyone who doesn't agree with you is a Democrat sjw from Berkeley, it shows your unwillingness to look at the facts at hand regardless of political party.
>>
>>726328634
That means a lot less mercury spewing into the atmosphere. Big Improvement.
>>
>>726328658
Iran is in Asia you insufferable Trumpfag. So is Iraq.
>>
>>726328699
Oh the American Mirror! What a reputable source of information. How long has this news agency been around for?
>>
>>726328727
Here is another one.

http://www.countryaah.com/Middle_East.html
>>
>>726328727
dude the stupiest of the stupid come here, not calling you one but this is what b is reduced too. i come here to find things while the rest come to jack off, two kinds of people eh?
>>
>>726328727
Shut the fuck up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran
>>
>>726328741
nope. You wrong then and you are still wrong now.
>>
>>726328790
there is a video of the case, you can ignore it but its the actual case you'll see on every news source. so keep being ignorant you paid troll, and calling everything racist and offensive.
>>
>>726328295
Dude, you're out of your league.
Stop making shit up.
>>
>>726328786
All of the middle east is on the continent of ASIA YOU RETARDED LIBERAL!

http://www.countryaah.com/Middle_East.html
>>
>>726328850
Iraq (/ɪˈræk/, Listeni/ɪˈrɑːk/, or /aɪˈræk/; Arabic: العراق‎‎ al-‘Irāq; Kurdish: عێراق‎ Eraq), officially known as the Republic of Iraq (Arabic: جمهورية العـراق‎‎ About this sound Jumhūrīyyat al-‘Irāq; Kurdish: كۆماريى عێراق‎ Komari Eraq) is a country in Western Asia, bordered by Turkey to the north, Iran to the east, Kuwait to the southeast,
>Western Asia
>Asia

stupid Trumpfags
>>
File: Chris-Hitchens-9.jpg (33KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Hitchens-9.jpg
33KB, 460x374px
>>726328863
lol...I come here to laugh at morons.
>>
>>726328958
no you retarded faggots are. i have said so much shit that none of you cucks had a answer for. my pride is unbreakable, and im a real patriot.
>>
File: 1480397574428.jpg (19KB, 485x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480397574428.jpg
19KB, 485x420px
but seriously though guys how long before drumpf gets impeached?????
>>
>>726328971
No it isn't fuckwad.
Egypt is in Africa, Israel and Jordan are part of a sub-continent called The Middle East.

You are a stupid Trumpfag.
Stop posting.
>>
>>726328990
dude they are trolling hardcore, not a single democrate here is a real democrate.
>>
>>726328871
Straight from your link.

>it is the second-largest country in the Middle East
>>
>>726328990
kinda miss this bigot
>>
>>726329051
he wont be till the young turks get imprisoned for propaganda.
>>
File: bag of dicks.jpg (49KB, 533x524px) Image search: [Google]
bag of dicks.jpg
49KB, 533x524px
>>726329051
I'll give is a year. Unless someone kills him first.

NSA, CIA, FBI, Secret Service - This is not a threat. I only own a BB gun. This is only a prediction.
>>
>>726329056
Get your money back from your school LOL. your got fucked hard.
>>
>>726328699
Literally no one in this thread claimed Russia manipulated vote tallying.
You're either purposely changing the narrative to deceive or you're too stupid to even know what you're arguing about, which is it?
>>
>>726329095
It's not the Middle East. Israel and Syria are. Iran is much farther to the east and considered an Asian country.
Except to ignorant Trumpfags, god no wonder he fucking got elected.
>>
>>726329177
holy shit yes you did, this proves they didnt hack the elections.
>>
>>726329177
Trumpfags are just stupid. They are easily misled by anything conspiratorial.
>>
>>726329206
like I said. Get your money back from your school. You got fucked hard LOL.
>>
File: 9015507_G.jpg (40KB, 380x466px) Image search: [Google]
9015507_G.jpg
40KB, 380x466px
>>726329177
These trump morons think that manipulating the elections meant that Putin has his people rigging the actual ballot boxes.
>>
File: 1337521585242.jpg (104KB, 243x393px) Image search: [Google]
1337521585242.jpg
104KB, 243x393px
>>726328907
>>
>>726328955
What court case are you talking about? There isn't a court case re: Trump allegations. There are statements made on record by intelligence officials both to the actual reputable news organizations and to house and Senate committees. There is no indictment right now. WTF are you talking about? You are literally living in fantasy land.
>>
File: 1469065682369.jpg (43KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1469065682369.jpg
43KB, 504x504px
>>726329310
>>
I pray to the baby jesus (who I don't believe in) that he gives trump a stroke. A nice brain fucked stroke. Please baby jebus, do eeeeet!
>>
>>726329268
You're obviously under 30 and your perception of reality is through a Bush-era filter.

No geopgrapher considers Iran in the Middle East. It is Asia. So is Iraq.
>>
File: 1481078777616.gif (2MB, 462x447px) Image search: [Google]
1481078777616.gif
2MB, 462x447px
>>726329051
>>
>>726329289
you are all much more stupid than i thought to not understand our whole election is electronic. the talleys including.
>>
>>726329268
I'll fight you faggot.
>>
>>726329033
You're making a fool out of yourself.
At least try to be somewhat informed before debating people.
>>
>>726329314
projecting this hard, it is a case. thats what i said, i never said court case though it sure seems like one.
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.