[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently americans believe in this thing called "the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 9

File: 234143234.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
234143234.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
So apparently americans believe in this thing called "the rapture" where God will lift those who deserve it up to him in heaven. This is supposed to happen during the second coming of christ which also is the end of the world, but only after a period called the "Tribulation", where these americans can prove themselves worthy by surviving. This can take as long as seven years.
Americans are now stockpiling food to last this long so that they can be "raptured". Isn't this cheating a bit? I mean they are not really out proving their worth during the tribulation, but instead just hunkering down like pussies in their shelters and eating canned food.
Do they really think that god is that stupid and that he wont see that they are unworthy?

So what do you think on this matter?
Do you yourself have a shelter filled with canned food in preparation for the rapture?
>>
are you retarded?
>>
>>726252808
>Thinks only Americans are christians

Godamn the bait is weak with this one
>>
>>726252808
Are you full on retarded. This is not just Americans, any Christian in any part of the world believes this will happen and is waiting for it. Shut the fuck up retard and get your facts straight before trolling. If you are Christian and you don't believe this then you are a heathen and deserve hell.
>>
File: 1489874047108.png (209KB, 318x319px) Image search: [Google]
1489874047108.png
209KB, 318x319px
Here is a vagina to take with you to hell.
>>
>>726253001
I have only heard of american christians believing in the rapture.
I myself was born christian and i have never heard of such thing in my country,
>>
>>726252808

Now
Rapture
7 years
Second Coming
>>
>>726253299
+1
>>
>>726253299
Then maybe your country should start reading Paul's letters to the Corinthians and to the Thessalonians, where he talks about the harpazo, the rapture, the great snatching away from time and space of all living believers.
>>
>>726253001
>the [x] is [y] with this one
Please slit your wrists
>>
>>726253234
Yes, Catholicism is a pagan mother earth cult, very much a vaginal religion. Those idols of Mary in the half bathtubs aren't there by accident.
>>
>>726253527
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
>>
>>726252808
>Religion
>Protip: you can't
masterbate is fire, cum isnt hole
>>
>>726253370
Yes the precise time is a bit vague. Some believe that the rapture will happen in the beginning of the tribulation and some that it will happen in the middle and some in the end.

The reason they start now is that they suspect the end is near with Trump getting elected and so forth.
>>
>>726253370
Now
Rapture
7 years
Second coming
1000 year reign
Armageddon
>>
>>726253299
American Christianity is as bonkers as Muslim Extremism. Its hilarious how much they despise each other yet are remarkably similar in their blind faith.
>>
>>726252808
Or manybe they are preppers storing food incase something happens to their country or their town/city or bad weather or any number of other explanations

> has to be related to god
>>
>>726253479
>sounding this insane with one paragraph
>>
>>726253720
Not vague, rapture is before 7 years.
>>
>>726252808
nice strawman u set up bro
>>
>>72625372Freaking out over Trump when Obama is the actual antichrist.
>>
>>726253819
Not OP but what the fuck you talking about? OP clearly said some Christians are stockpiling etc etc
We're all well familiar with preppers
>>
>>726253720
It's not vague at all.

Now
Rapture
7 years
Second Coming
>>
>>726253757
Armageddon ends the Tribulation; Jesus comes down triumphant.

You're thinking of the second Gog Magog war after the devil is released, after the 1000 year reign of Jesus on earth.
>>
>>726252808
They gotta have something to eat for the entire 5 minutes they are being raised into heaven otherwise they would starve.
>>
>>726254062
So you're saying the rapture will take place seven years from now?
>>
OP, you got pretty much that entire story wrong. If you read that on Wikipedia someone really needs to edit that article.
>>
>>726253877
Paul to the Corinthians:
Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Paul to the Thessalonians:
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
>>
>>726254059
>>726254059
>Americans are now stockpiling food to last this long so that they can be "raptured"

Prove its to do with the rapture faggot
>>
>>726254219
No, I'm saying the Rapture is imminent.

It is Now.
The Rapture will suddenly happen.
7 years
Second Coming
>>
>>726254350
>sounding this insane with two paragraphs
>>
>>726252808

Pretty sure your picture is related to one of those families who save up hundreds of coupons in order to get $800 in groceries for like $4.32.

Absolutely positive it has nothing to do with Christians and the rapture.
>>
>>726254062
well the reason im bringing this up was because of a documentary about it that was on tv the other day, and those americans interviewed had different opinions on when the rapturing would occur at least.
>>
>being over the age of 7
>still believing in invisible sky guy
>kys
>>
>>726254526
Huh? You keep adding
>7 Years
>Second Coming

Are you deliberately being vague?
>>
>>726254552
The things of God just aren't for you. It's okay. Not many find salvation. You're in the majority.
>>
>>726254663
There are people with differing views. There is only one view that does not have to mangle the bible in order to justify itself.

Think of the days of Noah, which are a sign of the end times.

Enoch is just walking with God, and then he's just not there anymore. He's gone.

The Jews, the elect, have an ark to save them from the Flood.

And the wicked, well, they perish in the flood, don't they.
>>
>>726254350
You believe whats in a book written by humans to control humans?
>>
>>726254659
Thats a real bargain. Speaking of which... Do the jews also believe in the rupture?
>>
>>726254728
Must be nice to be different. To be accepted when others shun you. To find a different addiction than intoxication. Nice to have safety. Reassurance. No matter what, everything will be ok -in the end-
Lets just hope you're right about that.
>>
>>726254713

I'm saying that 7 years after the Rapture is the Second Coming of Christ.

Then the binding of the devil and his demons into hell.

Then the cleansing of the temple, and the sheep and goat judgment.

Then the new heavens and the new earth, refreshed and renewed instantly, and the descent of the heavenly city from heaven. The city you've heard about, with streets of gold, gates of pearl, etc. It's 2/3 the size of the moon.

Then the 1000 year reign of Jesus on Eden earth, where everything is as it was in creation.

Then the devil is loosed for a minute, gathers an army and attacks Jesus, and loses. Bad. Then the second resurrection, the great white throne judgment, and the end of everything in this age.

And those who want to be with God forever will slip back into eternity with him; those who choose not to will be confined in a lake of fire, the outer darkness, with the devil, his demons, the evil spirits, and the wicked men.
>>
File: being_american.png (227KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
being_american.png
227KB, 413x310px
>>726254526
ITT: Murcans display their retardation before a hysterically laughing world.

Keep it up, Gumps. The world always needs someone to point and laugh at.
>>
>>726255087
I believe in the inspired Word of God, the anvil upon which thousands of hammers have been broken, yes.

Men and God; a collaborative work. That's what the Creator is setting up. Collaborative works between himself and us.
>>
>>726254874
Believing fictitious stories written by man who want to control men. The bible was translated in a way to influence the people the way the leader of that period wanted them influenced.
>>
>>726255110
If they did, they would be Christians like most of the early Christians who were converted Jews.
>>
>>726255186
Thank you. And yes, it is a wonderful feeling to know that the God of the universe will ensure that everything works out for me, and for all of his children, for an eternity.
>>
>>726255276
People laughed at Noah too.

There are no people descended from the people who laughed at Noah. They all died.
>>
>>726255362
You can believe that, if you'd like. It's a convenient way for you to not have to face your creator until you are forced to. You can go to trial and attempt to plead ignorance.

But then, is ignorance of the law ever an excuse?
>>
File: karly_pilkoids.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
karly_pilkoids.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>726252808
Preeeeetty sure this idea existed before America was even a thing you retarded uneducated dummy
>>
>>726255215
This post is my frustration, my lack of faith, in a nutshell.
You ask a legit question and get nothing but smoke and mirrors and diversion.
People like you, believe it or not, are responsible for the world becoming more secular. You want people to share you faith but inadvertently anger them by coming accrosd arrogant and smug. I hope you dont do it on purpose.
Please bear in mind my points.
>>
>>726255276
I think god will need to rent some very heavy duty cranes before the rapture.
>>
>>726255624
>Citing man made laws as an argument for something that is anything but
Wow are you stupid
>>
>>726252808
Look out for Planet X aka Niburu this September-October
>>
>>726255523
So the book written by man says. You do know that it has been proven that the so called great flood would not have covered the entire earth. It has also been proven that most of the stories and prophecies written in the bible only include such areas as Egypt, India, and Israel. and other idiot regions. The only bible that the US and the rest of the world is actually mentioned which by they way was not flooded is the Mormon bible.
>>
>>726255654
Pretty sure, but not entirely sure then?
>>
>>726255624
It's not my law if I don't believe in god.
>>
>>726255950
Pretty sure as in "this is dripping with sarcasm" but I see you trying to desperately grasp at anything to make a point with. At least you tried right?
>>
>>726255706
THIS
>>
>>726255706
I'm giving you the correct timeline from the bible.

Your frustration stems from not having the information from the bible to understand my post.

Your frustration in general with the bible is that you are apparently not aware that it requires spiritual discernment to understand it; that God has to teach it to you. So you ask me why I keep putting 7 years between the Rapture and the Second Coming, when I'm simply saying there are 7 years between the Rapture and the Second Coming.

Knowing that suffices to realize that the Rapture and the Second Coming are clearly two different events as they take place 7 years apart.

And a thinking person might make a mental note that if this Christianity stuff is true, 7 years from the day all Christians disappear would be the date to look for the Second Coming of Christ. And to make sure by that time one was a believer, and doing what the bible said was necessary to gain heaven and avoid hell.

My post makes perfect sense.

You are not in a position to brute force it. If you want to understand the things of God, you have to belong to God.
>>
>>726252808
*Christians
Not Americans tard
>>
>>726255803
If ignorance of the law is not an excuse on earth, why would it be an excuse in heaven?

I can cite it from the bible, if you'd prefer.

Romans 1
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are

without excuse,

because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
>>
>>726255454
Have you ever been addicted to intoxicants?
>>
>>726252808
Go home Jesus, you're drunk
>>
>>726252808
The vast majority of us plan to eat the rich.
>>
>>726256148
Anybody who needs a book to tell them how to be a decent, respectful human being is worthless. You are only "good" because you are afraid of what happens to you if you aren't? Disgusting.
>>
>>726255922
The book written by men filled with the Holy Spirit, who brought all things to their remembrance and revealed to them the end from the beginning.

Not really my fault you can't tell the only holy book on the planet from every other book that ever existed. It kind of sticks out.
>>
>>726256026
Kill a man and try that on the judge when you are arraigned. See how far it gets you.
>>
File: IMG_2223.jpg (98KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
98KB, 1440x1080px
>>726256148
>>
>>726256264
Hey man, I heard you get angel wings and can fly around in Heaven. If you can do that in Heaven, then we can do that on Earth right? I mean, why should it be any different?
>>
>>726256283
I was a binge drinker in college; I wouldn't call it an addiction though. It stopped when college stopped.
>>
>>726254059
That's not a prepper's stockpile, it's one of those gay ass couponfags.
>>
>>726256148
Well you seem to know much about this. What do you think god thinks about trying to make the tribulation easy by stockpiling?
>>
>>726256329
I'm only "good" because the righteousness of Jesus is imputed to me.

I'm not good on my own, nor is any other human being ever, but for Jesus.

Standard for good is be like God.

Not be better than people worse than you; God doesn't grade on a curve.
>>
>>726256350
Where is your proof that it was not written by some drunks sitting at a bar? Don't give me that faith shit either. Show me proof the people who wrote the bible where holy and stuff.
>>
>>726256420
Maybe the things of God just aren't for you.
>>
>>726256148
I'm not frustrated with the bible.
I'm frustrated with you.
You're behaving in a very unchristian way.
>>
>>726256481
Jesus rose from the dead in a body he could control, totally. Appear and disappear, this place and then over there, walk through walls, fly, etc.

No wings. None needed. We don't turn into angels; we're not the same beings.
>>
>>726256502
Binge drinker = annoying asshat

Nothing's changed anon
>>
>>726256243
I have never heard of this being believed in any other christian country.
>>
>>726256586
The funniest thing is, if Jesus came down right now, you'd be one of the first people judged. Judged for your "self- righteousness". He hates you, and you don't even know it. But ignorance of the law is no excuse. Sorry kiddo, you are fucked.
>>
>>726256621
At least we agree on something
>>
>>726256568
It's a fear response. The world is going to end; I need to provide for my basic needs or I will die; therefore I will become a prepper.

I do not operate out of fear. Love drives out fear; perfect love drives out all fear.

This would be a difficult time to trust God to provide for all of your needs; but then, he's God and it's not tough for him at all to do so.
>>
Look up brainwashed and you see OPS image.
>>
>>726256707
Wait, we're not THE SAME BEINGS? Jesus wasn't human??? Aren't we all made in God's own image??? Jeez anon, you seem to be awfully confused...
>>
>>726256596
About 30% of it is prophetic, and 100% of those prophecies have come true just as written. The bible tells the story of the world from beginning to end, which is something only God can do.

So prophecy, and fulfilled prophecy, are part of the assurance I have that God is involved in the bible.

There is also power.
There is power in the name of Jesus, Yehoshua.
There is power in the Word of God; just open up a bible in a bar and start reading it.
There is power in the Holy Spirit to transform lives.

Prophecy and power. God's hallmark's, and not of man.
>>
>>726256637
By directly and honestly answering your questions?

Or by pointing out that you lack the spiritual discernment necessary to understand these things?

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I don't act like a Christian.

I am a Christian.
>>
>>726256707
Jesus was a man. An actual human man but the son of god.
Please don't get my religion wrong.
>>
File: 1481296129208.png (555KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1481296129208.png
555KB, 540x539px
>>726252808
> tribulation comes
> it's a purge all day everyday
> judging by dogma I'm fucked already
> decide to go full heretic
> teargasing these bunkers for supplies
> shoot the parents and rape the daughters
> age doesn't matter anymore
> it's a lawless, godless wasteland
> here comes the rapture
> in ironic twist God judges you by your own conscience
> tfw sociopath doesn't feep guilt
> I get into heaven after raping and pillaging
> essentially did God's work at weeding out the cheaters
> chill with my 72 virgins because Mohamed was right
>>
>>726256751
More like a bad attempt to overcome a mild socially affective disorder.

Do we not all do things we regret for love, acceptance, meaning and purpose in life?
>>
>>726257071
So why are there no mentions of Dinosaurs in the bible if it documents all of time? They include aliens and ufo's, why not dinosaurs?
>>
>>726256819
He isn't coming down next. We're meeting him in the air.

And as he is the one who sanctified me, no, he's not ashamed to call me his brother. Nor is my transformation completed yet; I am not glorified right now, as he is. I am not perfected in his image right now, as he is.

But I know those things will happen, because they rely on God keeping his promises.
>>
>>726253757
Wake up
>>
>>726256974
Jesus came down from heaven to be born, about 4000 years after he created the universe.

You did not exist until your mum's egg was fertilized by your dad's sperm.

I swear sometimes I don't think this generation knows where babies come from.
>>
>>726257283
Disgusting sinner

Love - Lust
Acceptance - Vanity
Meaning - there is only one true meaning

You are not fit to be Christian
>>
>>726252808
1. That's Mormons mostly
2. Keeping a stocked pantry is a good thing
>>
>>726256350
bend over, ive got sum holy spirit to release
>>
>>726252808
>rapture
I've been hearing about this shit my whole life. The only time it seemed even remotely possible was during and shortly after Y2K, when I (along with many others) was force-fed apocalyptic propaganda left and right by the church and other sources (I was an Xtian). 17 Years later, no mass-anthrax attacks, no multi-headed dogs running about, no walking trees, and no fucking iron chariots. Fucking hell.

But to answer your question OP, no. I figured in about 2006 that if I'm gonna die, I'm just gonna die. No point in my having all that canned bullshit if I'm not going to use it.
>>
>>726252808
Plot twist, this already happened ages ago and we're currently living in a hell on earth without realizing it.
>>
>>726255314
bro lets collab over a coffee while empty this holy spirit clog
>>
>>726256974
>Aren't we all made in God's own image???

No, Adam was. When he fell from grace, he could only make children in his own spiritually dead image, not in the image of God.

It is about regaining that Spirit of God that is involved in being born again, to once again be in the image of God, but voluntarily.
>>
>>726252808
It's not an american thing. Its in the book of in Second Thessalonians, Gospel of Matthew, First Corinthians and the Revelation. If you actually believe the bible is real, you believe this will happen.
>>
>>726257182
Even the demons know who he is.

Matthew 8:29 And suddenly they cried out, saying, “What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?”
>>
>>726257181
This is fascinating.
I'm genuinely angry.
You have made me angry.
This does not sound a very Christian action by you.
Yet you blame me for a lack of understanding.
Blame.
Anger.

What do you think God thinks of our interaction?
>>
>>726257322
There are. Behemoth is a dinosaur, as is Leviathan, and a few more references in Job.

The bible was completed well prior to the coining of the word "dinosaur".
>>
>>726258145
Um. Ok.
Whatever makes you happy i guess.
>>
>>726257518
>this gen
Dude, 4000 years though, oh boy.
>>
>>726257519
Nobody is fit to be a Christian.

It is a gift from God you either accept or reject.
>>
>>726252808
Yeah... cos only America has crazy-ass christian extremists...

Getting stockpiled in murica is probably easier than other places. Plenty of pre-packed food, easy access to weapons, lots of unpopulated areas with good hunting and fishing not too far away from civilization, and a coupon system where you can buy $8,000 worth for about tree-fiddy.

I guess those theories about societal collapse they use to justify their OCD and paranoia could somehow correlate to the Rapture... bad shit going down coupled with the complete breakdown of society resulting in anarchy and all that.

Given the choice if shit like that went down, I'd rather be fully stocked and bunkered down instead of having to wander about fighting demons and hellspawn and whatever is it that's supposed to be going on. Way too lazy for that though, so if Rapture comes along I'm probably going to end up getting analled with a pineapple.
>>
>>726258145
So Mathew had conversations with demons?
>>
>>726253801
I dont see American Christian behaving nearly as awful as Extremist Muslims, but ok
>>
>>726258152

I would hope that he would convince you that I am telling you the truth directly out of the bible.

Do you think it is shocking for me that the message of Jesus causes people of the world to hate me, and want to kill me? Nevertheless, I forgive you.

Do you not know what the world did to Jesus?
>>
>>726258341
Matthew 14:33 Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.”
>>
>>726258390
What you fail to realise, apparently time and time again, is that YOU have been rejected by God. You've just yet to realise.
Its still not too late for redemption.
>>
>>726253757
Twisted Tail
1000 Eyes
Trapped Forever
EPA
EPA
EPA
>>
>>726258511
you see what you look for
>>
>>726258644
this
>>
blows my mind (and cock) that anybody remotely christian actively surfs /b/
>>
>>726258667
i tried looking for american christians actively encouraging stoning...didn't see anything, care to elaborate?
>>
>>726258386
It's a strange day, the day you realize everything in the bible is true. It's very strange. Your mind almost scares you with how large that knowledge is.

Everything in the bible is true.

Mind

Blown

There are some Christian scientists who made up what they called the RATE group, to look into radiometric dating and see if there was any reason to believe the process was accurate. There was not. It dated igneous rock made in the 1980's at the eruption of Mt. St. Helen's to be 3 million years old. That's K-Ar dating.

Happened in the 1980's, dated to 3 million years old.

No, what passes for the "wisdom" of mankind is foolishness to God.
>>
>>726258511
You can't say that. That's racist.
>>
>>726258496
You have to talk to demons to write down what they said?

No, Jesus had a conversation with those demons.

Matthew 16:16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
>>
>>726258511
Burning women and children because they were accused of being witches?
>>
>>726258881
bro there are trees that old
>>
>>726258633
He dwells in me.

So, no.
>>
>>726258560
No. You did not answer my question.
You said you hope he would convince me etc.
Answer the question;
What do you think God thinks of our interaction?
>>
>>726258939
Muslims aren't a single race, they're just people who believe in a specific religion, they have people of all races within their ranks.
>>
>>726258993
Oldest ring counted tree is like 4600 years old, right after the Flood.

Clonal trees they carbon date.
>>
>>726259011
It's obvious the devil dwells in you.
You are decieved.
A very convincing deceit.
You have been fooled.
I pray for you.
>>
>>726258966
That's ages ago though, the only place people burn or kill witches today are in some rural places in Africa.
>>
>>726259013
He doesn't have to think anything of it. He knew it in its entirety before he made the world.

He knows that some people will hear and believe, and some will not.

You decide what group you will be in, not him.
>>
>>726259175
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.
>>
>>726258966
Classic Muslim apologist argument

>Christians did shit in the past so theyre just as bad as Muslims

Meanwhile Muslims all over the world actively participate in the (often violent) subjugation of women, gays, non-believers, and the like

There are literally fucking school teachers in Wales getting death threats from their year 5 students.
>>
>>726259204
Such a shame.
>>
>>726259121
strange, you seem to still harness the ability to learn despite only learning false stories, well good luck with the whole I know better than you thing you got a goin'
>>
>>726252808
Yes, it's only Americans, and not the Christian community as a whole. After all, why would the rest of the Christian Community fall for the same trick as those stupid Americans?
>>
>>726259189
well those africans have in some cases been christians.
>>
>>726259268
LOOK IN A MIRROR.
look at your eyes
look at whats behind those eyes
you will see
one day
>>
>>726259268
this
>>
>>726258881
Not to rain on your parade but those rocks came from the mantel which has not been exposed since the earths creation. Those rocks date was accurate. They where blown to the surface by the volcanoes eruption. Has that thought not crossed your mind?

Carbon dating is very accurate and has been proven so many times. Your christian nerd boys just did not take into account the actual location those rocks originated from.
>>
It really is a shame that God is all powerful yet needs his pissant human minions to convince other pissant humans of his existence.

You'd think he'd, ya know, show himself again..but no
>>
>>726258942
But Jesus did not write that chapter, Matthew did. So how did Matthew know what the demons said?
>>
>>726258233
That's pretty open to interpretation. Passages on Behemoth only mention it was some sort of large herbivore that drank a lot. If it mentioned a long neck or something, sure... it doesn't even state how many legs the fucker had.

It also states 'he is chief of the ways of God'. If he was a dinosaur, dude must have done something pretty fucking bad for god to smack him one with a meteor.
>>
>>726259470
Sure, but you were comparing American Christians with extremist Muslims.
Just because some crazy Christians in africa are doing shitty stuff, doesn't really reflect badly on American Christians. They're not really connected in anything but a similar religious belief.
I'm an atheist, but I try not to expect all religious people to be fucktards towards me because of it.
>>
>>726259532
one day
you will see
look at whats behind those eyes
look at your eyes
LOOK IN A MIRROR.
(its your very abused brain)
>>
>>726259532
>I have a patent on how to be a true Christian, if you don't agree with how I do it, you're possessed by demons.
I thought you christian people disliked pride.
>>
File: IMG_2364.png (443KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2364.png
443KB, 800x582px
>>
>>726259269
So do christians. Here in sweden there has been recent cases of torturing of children to ecorcise demons.
Race seem to matter way more than in which name of the religion things are done in.
>>
>>726259971
don't be an idiot, christians kill in the name of 'babus jebums' all over Earth
>>
>>726259892
Well that brings up the point if Americans can really be called christians at all... Gluttony is a sin too
>>
File: IMG_2363.jpg (85KB, 720x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2363.jpg
85KB, 720x327px
>>
>>726259971
Lol is that what the swedish government has been telling you?

As far as the rest of the world knows, right now Sweden is under siege from Muslim gangs
>>
It's not cheating there's no rules to surviving so you can do whatever it takes to do it. I get your point but survival is survival there's no rules.
>>
>>726260229
Do you really think anyone can be Christian? Knowing what you know about humanity in general (I would hope you know even a sliver from your life experiences), how could any person be?
>>
>>726259971
I har også en flok immigranter som voldtager og stjæler så meget som de kan I Malmø.
Nu må du ikke misforstå mig, jeg kender en del normale og venlige muslimer, som passer fint ind i samfundet. Men jeg har også mødt voldelige tosser som tror at deres religion godtgører voldelige og kriminelle handlinger.
>>726260229
Well I'm not really one to judge, I'm not part of your demographic, I just thought acting superior to another person and implying they are possessed because they disagree, seemed a bit hypocritical.
>>
>>726260273
Nah, the jewish siege is worse. Muslims are more of a nuisance
>>
>>726260485
>>/out/
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.