[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question, /b/ Im 33 yo. Its been 4 months since my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 23

File: 1418159583697.jpg (176KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1418159583697.jpg
176KB, 765x1024px
I have a question, /b/

Im 33 yo. Its been 4 months since my exgf disappeared and left me without a reason after 6 years together. She didnt want to met in person or talk. I decided to move on and try to build a life again. I know she is dating with another guy, or something like that, I dont really like to investigate.

But once per month, she texts me.
>I still think of you
>Hello OP
And this saturday
>Hello OP, how are you doing? I hope you are doing right

What does she want? Why is she doing this? She told me back in january to not write her anymore and leave her alone, and now she added me back to her contact list and writes these messages.
Any advice? Tips?
>>
take her back, pimp her for money
>>
Kill her
>>
She's keeping a hook in you.

By sending these texts, she ensures you can never forget her.
If and when things go bad with whoever she's fking, she can come crying back to you, knowing you will take her back.
Then the cycle repeats till you commit suicide or someshit.

Block her for good, bro.
>>
File: IMG_2616.jpg (67KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
67KB, 600x668px
Sounds like she's attempting to keep the narcissistic supply tank full. Read up on it and realize you are better off. Good luck with the healing process and try to learn from it all as much as you can.
>>
She wants you to keep chasing her. She likes the attention and is toying with you.
>my advice:
Block her number and get rid of any possible way for her to contact you, and just bang a whole bunch of chicks. Move on and do better.
>>
Yeah dude she cheated on you, and doesn't want to own up to it.
>>
>>726213936
Don't even deal with this shit, dude. She refused to give you closure and now she won't even leave you alone. If she was worth anything, then she wouldn't have done what she did.
>>
>>726213936
ditch the bitch

the only times shes messages you is when she cant find dick for the night.

every other night she has dick so she dont need you

truth sucks women are all fucking owrthless whores.

kys or deal with it
>>
go with your gut bud. Your brain wants you to think about it for weeks. Fuck that. You decided to move on, so keep moving on. She can deal with the fact that she left without acting like a decent human being.

I believe in you!
>>
>>726213936
I've been there. Trust me; Do not reply, ever?

It's more than likely that either her new relationship is tanking, or her boyfriend messed up.

She's keeping tabs on you, making sure you're still attracted to keep you as a lifeboat.

You don't want to be number 2, right?
Just go full on ghost mode and never reply to, or initiate a conversation.

By that I mean never communicate with her again. It's unfortunately the only way to hit a woman where it hurts; their ego.

Ignore and Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>726214145
This is the only good advice here OP.
>>
>>726214145
/thread
>>
File: ml_dank_08_700.jpg (547KB, 700x1052px) Image search: [Google]
ml_dank_08_700.jpg
547KB, 700x1052px
>>726214145
Thats what I think, the new guy must be just a replacement. I already blocked her in all social sites but she kept sending me sms.

>>726214159
>>726214159
Im actually meeting new girls in Tinder, hanging around and trying to do new things like gym/travelling. But everytime I receive one of these messages its like crashing into a wall.

And yes, she was a total bitch to me. She tried to be "friends" but just for her to feel alright, I of course declined the offer.

Didnt answer any of these messages though
>>
>>726213936
screenshot txtmsg
>>
>>726214373
>didn't answer to any other messages

Don't ever. My ex got so angery after a month of silence, she started sending me insulting tirades.
>>
>>726214373

niggah block her on sms too.

dah fk is she doing not blocked where it arguably hurts the most??
>>
>>726214321
Literally this. Same thing happening with my ex. Ghosting her has been the most successful way to remain in control. Don't fall for that shit. Trust no hoes. Godspeed to you.
>>
>>726214492
That doesn't hurt the most. There was an absence of 2 years before the only girl I've ever loved texted me again.

>Hey anon, can we talk?

I pretended not to recognize the #

>who is this?

She never replied. That must have hurt like a bitch but hey so did cucking.
>>
>>726213936
Don't listen to the rest of these normies.

Here's what you REALLY do

You make a "#/dubs decides" thread and let us do the talking while you send her what we say

Then if we get something cool like trips or quads you post the phone number

Doesn't that sound awesome?

Let's do it bro! I'm psyched and ready! This is gonna be great!
>>
OP again,

I have to admit back in february I tried to meet in person just for talking. For having the closure and stop tormenting. She didnt want to, but kept writing me. So I decided to block her again and once and for all.

I couldnt help entering her fb and there arent no signs of the new guy, but on the other side on his fb, he is posting every damn day about how happy he is and how much he loves her.

I dont really know what she wants, she already told me to not talk her again, but if you want to forget someone why do you text him over again? I think she knows she fucked it up, but her pride doesnt let her to admit it, so she tries to keep me in contact after all this time.
>>
>>726213936
Send her a pic of your dick and then block her number.
>>
>>726213936
ask her if she wants to fuck NSA, and then use her as much as you possibly can. then you disappear on her.
>>
>>726214680
>if you want to forget someone why text them

Bro do you even female?

She's fishing for affection with complete disregard to your emotional state. Ignore.
>>
Just block her on your phone, like why the fuck do you have her blocked on social media if you're going to leave an avenue for her to contact you? Surely you see that a half-measure in this case is about as good as no measure at all, right?
>>
>>726214373
Fucking say it to her then. Say she's a bitch and she's the one that broke up so she should just leave you alone!
>>
>>726214742
or this.
>>
>>726214882
Nah that seldom does anything but prove to her that she made the right decision.

The worst pain is the one that creeps up on you
>>
>>726213936
Pic?
>>
>>726214942
So you want her to think she didn't made a right choice?
>>
>>726215034
No, the opposite. Keep quiet and work through the hurt alone.

How do you think she would feel after reading a paragraph describing how you feel like shit and she's the culprit?
>Get a load of this loser thank fuck i cucked him
>>
OP again
she knows Im angry and I couldn get back with her anymore. We accidentally encountered one night in a pub back in january and she looked down hiding behind her hair. She knew what she did.

But these messages are so plain, like "how are you doing?" they feel like poisonous arrows.
And yes, I didnt block her completely because you know, 6 years. I cant help thinking of her from time to time.
I guess I should stick to new girls and dating around. Maybe she really wants to keep me around just in case everything fails.
>>
File: 1489786234314.jpg (7KB, 258x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489786234314.jpg
7KB, 258x225px
>>726213936
The reason you're asking this instead of blocking her number is, you still want her back. I once was a faggot like you, too. But I never answered to any text message and after a few weeks she called me with another numbet and went fucking nuts. I just hang up.
>>
File: Ka9iFXs.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ka9iFXs.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
>>726215240
Not maybe but definitively. She's a woman.

They have no moral code but are molded into one by a partner.

Make sure you get /fit/ and /fa/ when she sees you in the future.

You never take a cheater back, but you can manipulate the situation in your favour by making them regret.
>>
>>726215240

the time spent together mean shit once its over.

women aren't known for their loyalty, otherwise that relationship wouldn't have ended like it did
>>
>>726213936
You're a goddamn cuck and you should seriously consider killing yourself if you answer, or have answered any of her texts.
>>
>>726213936
Look at this this way:
>You're not the cheater
>She will likely do this to everyone after you
>You didn't spend 6 years hiding under a facade

You win and dodged a toxic bullet which could have left lifechanging fallout.

Move on.
>>
>>726215200
I didnt meant for you to describe her how you feel like shit. Why would you do that haha. I just meant you should just text her to leave you alone (but I dont think you want). Anyway your life mate.
>>
>>726215255
Thats the truth anon, as I said in >>726215240 Im not blocking her because she knows Im still there but not going to accept coming back. Its 6 years after all, we were about to start living in another country together as she was ready to finish her doctorate.

>>726215383
I already did the /fa/ thing, and Im in the proccess of /fit/, I was with a girl this saturday and she noticed how my arms got buffed and my shoulders got wider, so thats a nice point specially at 33yo.
She actually got surprised on how
>You dont have any fat at all!

I dont want my ex back, she decided to leave me without talking and she was already with another guy the next 15 days.
>>
>>726215240
Are you me?
>>
>>726215240
You've gotta say that and mean it. Listen to your /b/ros here, they'll be there for you unlike this whore. I'm tired of reading thread after thread of OPs getting cucked and continue to get cucked after hundreds of replies telling him to get her out of his life.
>>
>>726214619
best.move.ever.
>>
>>726215485

This guy's right. You never married her. Thank the lucky stars you don't have to go through the rigged system that is divorce!
>>
>>726213936
im in the same exact situation

Here is the dealio

Your sexlife was probably getting boring
She found a new guy, who makes her giny tingle again. She never fell out of love with you. But thinks sex is better than love

So everytime this new asshole, treats her like an asshole (think about it, would the guy REALLY respect her?) After all, she now has a track record of leaving a guy she has been with for 6 years, to be with him. That's gotta sink in at some point.

So when he treats her like an asshole, or she's not getting enough attention

She texts you. She has no interested in going back with you.
But she will text you and try to control her "access to her".

Best thing to do, find a new gf. And take a picture of you two. Next time she texts you. Send her you and your new GF canoodling.

that should make her feel lower than low and have the regret of all regrets.

but you do NOT want to go back with her. She WILL do it again. And even if she decides never to do it again. you will never truly know if that's true or not.
>>
Kill her
>>
don't ever fall for the trap OP

but if you play your cards right

you get some free fucking, of course, dump her after some good sex
>>
>>726215240
>Maybe she really wants to keep me around just in case everything fails.
You are plan B. She felt the grass was greener on the other side of the fence when she was with you, because a side fuck doesn't entail all the day-to-day issues of living together. So she bails on you for the other guy.

But after dealing with the day-to-day with him, she realizes you weren't that bad. So she "keeps you warm" until she decides the other guy isn't going to work out. Maybe he's the "bad boy" type... good for a fling but in the long run? Not so much.

So by keeping you as a "friend", she feels she can drop back into your life as a girlfriend once she realizes the other guy is no good.

You take her back and in a few weeks/months she's opening her legs for the next bad boy.

Move on OP.
>>
I've seen this posted literally everyday. Get over the cheating bitch already. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>726215595
thats a fact
she actually deleted my contact number last month just because the new guy didnt see she was texting me. (knew that because I couldnt see her profile picture)

and, point 2
she usually texts me only on fridays, thats when she comes back during the weekend and the guy isnt around. for what I saw he is a total douchebag with nothing in common with me.

she doesnt want to admit it, but Im pretty sure she wants that.

And yes, since the breaking, Ive meet some great girls and I think I couldnt go back with her anymore, just thinking she was sleeping with another guy makes me puke.
>>
If you play your cards right and stay quiet and mysterious in her radar, she will consider you as the one who got away and drink her sadness away thinking of you when the carousel closes.
>>
>>726214680
that's me in a nut shell, dude. Im there, except my relationship was 15 years. and i married the stupid cunt.
>>
>>726215837
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
>>
THOTS BEGONE
>>
File: Amanda-Seyfried_leaked_2.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda-Seyfried_leaked_2.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>726215666
yes, he sure is that kind of guy. he was there all the time from behind
>your bf doesnt love you, I cant stay with you 24/7
>call me anytime you want
>we can do anything and I'll be there for you
acting like a vulture and she knows that, as I said earlier I think she only sees him as a replacement, she even mentioned last year of having a "standby" between us which I said no, -obviously-
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
There's a point in every man's life when they relize women are generally horrible people whom you would never associate with if there was no vagina involved.
>>
>>726215873
well, she didnt' get everything

I kept the house

and everything inside

we split our savings 50/50

fuck her. But just like OP exact same situation.
>>
File: 2004 sumatran EQ.jpg (386KB, 650x591px) Image search: [Google]
2004 sumatran EQ.jpg
386KB, 650x591px
>>726214321

This guy speaks the words of wisdom.
>>
>>726213936
block her number and everything else. save yourself some trouble. dont respond to her.
>>
File: 1409244908157.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409244908157.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>726214145
I've seen you here before OP, you posted a pic of that same girl then too. This is the advice to follow. You'll meet someone better, and don't make the same mistakes you did with the last girlfriend.
>>
>>726216183
this
move on
>>
>>726213936
You're schizophrenic and you don't remember breaking up with her.
>>
>>726214145
This op, just block her on all communications. Or if it's a sms program change your name after deleting her so she can't find you so easily.
>>
OP once again

As always /b/ works for me as it worked for me since december. Thanks for your replies as everything counts and helps.

Im sure I dont want her back in my life. And after all this time Im only remembering the good times but there were a lot of arguments and bad days, and forgiving a cheating or who knows what else has happened in all those years its not the way.
I dont want to end up as a cuck.
>>
>>726213936
Deep down she's trying to initiate romance between you once again because she realized she'd made a mistake.
Of course, that means she believes you're supposed to court and win her over again, because female logic does not comprehend someone having lifelong disdain towards them due to their own actions. Her vagina is her primary weapon because she also knows that deep down you want it.

Neither do they understand punishment. Which is your weapon. The reply which hurts the most is the one you wait for at 2AM, because never comes.
>>
>>726213936
girls are not consistent wit their behavior. ignore her. you give her any attention she'll know she still has a hold on you. girls go crazy over having piwer or liver the exs. trust. ignore her
>>
>>726216464
to that extent it's true

Court and win her over again. That is 100% correct. In some cases.
Mine is like that. she convinced herself that the reason she split with me, was because i wasn't giving her enough attention and would get really jealous if any girl so much as looked at me.

So ya, my ex had a photographic memory as well.

So she could recall shit i said or did, on the fucking date.
so 10 years ago, feb 15th, you remember that. That's when.......

And im like holy fuck, you gotta let shit go. I told her you do fucked up shit too. but once its' done it's done. I don't store it away for remembering later. I can't even remember what we argued about last month. Because it's not important.

But my ex. She can remember 6 digit numbers from client folders 3 years ago.

sucks when you have a gf/wife like that.
>>
File: 1486470727875.webm (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1486470727875.webm
1MB, 640x1136px
>>726213936
She might just have felt bad for leaving so abruptly. I'd check what she have to say at least.
If she's genuinely sorry for what she's done, that'll probably be for the best for both of you.
If she begins to cling onto [FAGGOT] then, simply abandon thread.

In the end it's all up to [FAGGOT].
>>
>>726213936
although most anons here are right, one option from my experience:

1. wait till she starts sounding desperate enough and hook up with her,
2. wait till she feels comfortable with you,
3. dump her without saying a word, replying every attempt of contact from her with just a single word, "Alice",
4. ???
5. profit.

the lulz are uber, believe me.
>>
>>726213936
Cut all ties with her. She'll probably come back to you if it doesn't workout with that guy, but then she'd leave you in a heartbeat again.

Similar to the people who cheat. They don't have the balls to cut one relationship off and start another in fear of being alone.
>>
>>726214145
dis

by breaking up with you without any respectfull behaviour towards you i dont see any point of keeping contact with her...

if she would have been respectfull while breaking up with you i wouldnt see those messages as a problem... but her behaviour is not straight... so focus on yourself and go on
>>
>>726213936
Jesus Christ that is the exact fucking thing that is happening to me. GF of 6 years left me about 3 and a half months ago and every once in a while sends me messages like "Hey." "I dreamt about you." Fuck me. Bitches' manipulation levels be fuckin over the top.
>>
>>726213936
She's testing the waters to see if she still has your balls in her purse, despite being broken up. Basically you're plan B to her, or more realistically prolly plan D or E. Grills are the true realists in the end.
>>
>>726214619
Rekt
>>
File: 1486980266239.jpg (96KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486980266239.jpg
96KB, 540x810px
>>726213936
She wants to still be your friend so dont bring up the breakup like an autist and you should just enjoy her company who knows maybe you can fuck her again. If she's ugly just block her number ugly girls dont deserve attention unless they are paying for it.
>>
>>726213936
probably doesnt want you to suicide
>>
>>726213936
Don't be a bitch OP, just be her friend. Meet up and see what she has to say. What's the worse thing that could happen. She rips out your heart and steps on it all over again? Pussy!
>>
>>726216754
Great tits destined for great things.
Hopefully chaturbate
>>
>>726213936
TELL THAT BITCH TO GO FUCK HERSELF
>>
>>726213936
I fell for that trap, I fucked her twice after the break up.. But, she kept coming back.. Screwed up with my mind.. I'd suggest.. block her and move on. Don't entertain her ever
>>
>>726216017
Uhhh what?
>>
>>726216844
Oh wow, that sounds potentially fucking hilarious
>>
>>726217271
kill yourself dude
nobody needs friends badly enough to tear their own heart up and depress themselves just for a piece of ass that can be gotten elsewhere much more easily, most likely better too
>>
>>726213936
Block her cell number. Don't talk to her, don't read her messages. She's wasting your time and making a fool out of you. Where's your pride man? She threw you out like an old toy she no longer wanted. Let her live with the regret of her decision. You'll get a better chick soon enough.
>>
>>726213936
Mine came back after being separated for 2 years, after a 13 year marriage. I eventually tried to forgive her and normalize her existence.

She thought it was so I could warm up and come back to her. It was so I could finally get over her.

Telling her no was the most satisfying thing I've ever done. Meaning it changed my life. I am my own person now, truly.
>>
>>726219574
Did you fuck her again tho? And if so was it the same as before or did she change her techniques.
>>
Speaking from personal experience here.

She is a human so she might have guilty feelings about what happened. By texting you and having you chat she is justifying that you are ok so she did nothing wrong.

Also shes using you for the attention like a few people have said on here. Every time shes sad/lonely or her new bf isnt giving her attention she comes to you.

Trust yourself. Convince your ego that you are better than that. You've moved on. theres no need to look back. Block her. One day you may see her around. dont even acknowledge her. if she comes to chat just pretend shes a stranger.

Best lesson I ever learned was never make someone a priority when they treat you like an option. Second best lesson I ever learned was the opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy. That not only does a person have no control over your emotions, you dont even acknowledge their existence. Nothing hurts worse.

Move on, be strong, be happy. godspeed OP
>>
>>726213936
>She told me back in january to not write her anymore and leave her alone
so
>tell her to not write anymore and leave you alone
>>
>>726219672
I refused to fuck her again. I already had a new girlfriend, and fucking up something good to try something that is doomed to failure is not worth it.

It's not like you can just fuck your ex without giving them at least some of the power they had.

I'm convinced the I ly reason any of it was relevant at all was because her husband she left me for was cheating on her.
>>
>>726213936
You have carte blanche to act like a complete fucking prick and take out all your pent up aggression on her but you really should just ignore her because that will drive her insane and be much more effective. You're 33 so you're mature enough to handle doing that.
>>
>>726219574
I couldnt be back with my ex knowing she was with other guys. Im fact, she cheated on me and I tried to forgive her like nothing happened. But when we were in the same bed I couldnt even get my dick hard.
There wasnt a way out unless breaking again.
>>
>>726219859
I'm asking because I've been having this fantasy of fucking my ex when she comes around again. I told her I'd never take her back but she could cheat on her future hubby with me if she wanted. If she doesn't come back that's ok, but I do want to fuck her again then turn my back on her just like she did with me. Maybe better it remains fantasy tho.
>>
Sounds like shes a crazy bitch, you should google that crazy bitch song and sent it to her, or man, she playing mind games with later you ended up fuckin' and she'll claim rape.. .
>>
>>726213936
Why does that bitch's phone have ears?
>>
>>726213936

she looks like a toxic person. stay away m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 604x483px
>>726214680
>I couldnt help entering her fb
Yes you can
It's called willpower.
(Stupid children)
>>
>>726219986
Well sure I'd pay money to fuck my ex again, she's hot. Women deal in power, don't give them an inch if they don't deserve it. Once you're like 30, sex isn't the most important thing anymore.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kpWcElg6Es
>>
>>726220320
B-but they never deserve it. Not in the West in 2017 at least. I only know a handful of grills who didn't get railed over and over in college. And the ones who did stick with their highschool crush have complained about their beta bitch to me too. So everyone's losing.
>>
Send him screenshots of what she's messaging you, seen as you have his facebook. Just say 'hey man just thought i'd let you know she's sending me this shit, can you tell her to stop'

Then block and never think about again.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rXRHdOT0nN
>>
>>726214145
Wise words
>>
>>726220562
I agree completely. If you're that codependent on someone you aren't really bringing much to the table.

With my new girlfriend everything is separate, including our histories. You can be whoever you want to be from day one. I stay with her because I like her, and could walk away any day; Not some sunk cost fallacy or pure self hatred.
>>
>>726221143
Think you nailed it. You don't need to be in a relationship to be "whole". As if you're lacking if you're single. In fact no one is single, and I far more prefer the bachelor lifestyle over being the beta bitch I was 4 years for my last LTR. Now I just make sure my biological/intimate urges are taken care of and for the rest I just do my own thing. Sure it's fun having a gf, but in the end it's more fun to know you're able to get puss without having to settle for a relationship with all it's implications.
>>
>>726221343
>It's fun having a gf
Is it?
>>
>>726221412
It is if you pretend it's what it's supposed to be. That said, unconditional and nurturing love is something only a mother can have for her child. it's not the kind if love one should expect from a romantic relationship.
>>
>>726214456
Same thing happened to me. She just couldn't handle the ghosting I guess
>>
Ignoring her forever, as she's just keeping you on the hook, sounds like a good idea, but this is /b/, since when has it ever been fun to take the good idea?
Just message her with "Lol worrying about your new boyfriend already?" or "Cold feet?" or shit like that. Just mock her in the best ways you know, but never, EVER consider her a future partner after this point.
>>
>>726221579
Having a girl you fuck that you care about is fine. Marrying or embedding yourself with anything short of a girl who is half your age, has the body of a 12 year old, and actually believes cum is good for them, is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>726213936
She wants you as back up and to feed her ego. But if pic is related feel free to hook up with her now and again.
>>
File: 1397954364093.jpg (159KB, 589x632px) Image search: [Google]
1397954364093.jpg
159KB, 589x632px
Give us her phone number.
Block her number on your phone.
Laugh as we torment her.
She can't even complain to you about it.
>>
File: 1283113887696.gif (2MB, 442x367px) Image search: [Google]
1283113887696.gif
2MB, 442x367px
>>726221941
>implying she too won't become a bitter old frigid woman

Someone told me marriage is essentially chaining yourself to an old woman. Now why would I want to do that? Esp since in my country there's a +65% divorce rate kek.

I love marriages tho. Love the free food and drinks. Love the desperate brides maids. And I love finding out what doesn't work with the couple and making estimates as for how long they will last. Like I went to a wedding recently where the grill (age 34) got knocked up within two months of getting to know the guy. It was basically a shotgun wedding and all the guests knew it. De-fucking-licious.
>>
File: IMG_2465.jpg (50KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
50KB, 625x455px
>all this frustration
Women aren't so scary guize.
>>
>>726214145
This
>>
File: Nadezhda.jpg (376KB, 1350x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Nadezhda.jpg
376KB, 1350x1350px
OP once more

even after all she has done, I couldnt harm her. she was a great life partner for 6 years of my life, she fucked it up at the end and I know we cant be together again, but I wont wish her anything bad.
I wish I could be still with her and continue to achieve things together, but thats life.

Thanks /b/
>>
>>726213936
Just ignore her. Do not reply to any of her messages under any circumstance. She's trying to keep you as a backup plan.
>>
Tsk tsk OP
"she was a great life partner for 6 years of my life"
=
"I didn't find out she was cheating on me for 6 years of my life"

At least let her current bf(i.e cock she likes more than yours) know. Do it for Kek.
>>
>>726215498
>and she was already with another guy the next 15 days
Fuck you're lucky m8. Broke up with my ex because I thought she was cheating, she was fucking someone else in 24 hrs
>>
>>726214619
That is honestly the greatest thing you could have done. You might not feel it, but trust me it was. Must have burned a hole through her ego having you question the number like that.
>>
>>726213936
Fuck those borderline bitches.
Block her on all channels and reblock, if she finds another.
>>
>>726214145
This. Go silent. Or, if you want entertainment, reply "Unless you're coming over so I can tie you to the bed and fuck your ass hard, don't bother."
Either way, the results should be pleasing.
>>
>>726222767
>he found out after 15 days
>implying she wasn't talking with her new cock for at least more than a month

grills will never leave you unless they have a new branch to swing to. It didn't take her 15 days to find someone new, it took her 15 days to keep her new lover hidden to save face
>>
>>726222222
>>
>>726216069
Kek, true, but I don't want to associate with them either way.
>>
>>726222936
I suspect she was talking to him for a while. Dont know who he is or where did she meet him but he is the "vulture" type kind of guy.
He was there at every moment and waiting when she felt bad so he could make his move.

After 6 years you relax your ass and I somehow was focused more on my work without worrying something like this could happen. You dont expect your gf could do this out of the blue.

I have to admit that in the first weeks I thought it was all my fault because I was focusing too much on my work and goals, but if you need more attention you search for it inside home, not outside. As I said before, I know she fucked it up and wants to be confident without any worries so thats why she insisted on keeping me as a -false- friend.
>>
>>726223272
Life isn't perfect. She found out the hard way herself I guess. Same with plenty of my ex-gf's. I usually don't have contact but I hear they hop from bf to bf on a yearly basis. Kind of depressing really, but oh well.
>>
>>726214159
that's when you slap the shit out of her
>>
>>726222478
You should be aware that 4chan prides itself on being retarded and most of the advice in this thread is just that.

Revenge is an empty thing; a fantasy for the weak.

Don't be an asshole. Don't look for ways to be unkind. Distance yourself if you have to, but be honest about the fact that it's because of your fragility. Cutting women off and being gratuitously unkind is not what a real man does. He does not need to be that way.

If you think about it, being bitter and angry is not much different than just breaking down and weeping. Man up, FFS.

Always be firm, but polite. You can't get back together as a couple but you can be a friend and every now and then you might hook up if neither of you have anything going on. Being available is sexy. Being desperate is not.

If you are hell-bent on being part of a couple, go out and meet lots of people, male and female. Learn to be amusing and a good pal to be around. If women observe that you are honestly friendly with other women and treat them with courtesy and respect, some will eventually come around. The secret is to be worthy of the attention and to cover a lot of ground.

Women want to maximize the fitness of their offspring by connecting with a mate that has good genes. If you are great looking and healthy, that's a bonus. You can't alter your genes, but you can make the best of them. Clean yourself up, get in shape and repair what you can.

Women want to maximize the opportunities of their offspring by connecting with a partner with significant resources. The fairy tale features princes in the romantic leads, not cobblers. Get your house in order and present yourself as best you can like someone who has the resources necessary to raise children.

Women want to maximize the length of time their partner and they stay together. That means you have to be someone they can stand for the long haul and you have to be someone who convinces them you are willing and able to make a commitment.
>>
>>726224416
If your ex is a totally evil fuck (possible, but not because she is female but because she is an evil fuck) then it is pointless to give her much time and energy. Be honest about your reluctance to meet up, but be polite and kind otherwise. Be the better person.

If you are a 33 year old male, you are in the sweet spot. You are pretty much as hot a commodity as you are ever going to be.

You may have noticed that a lot of people, like yourself, are blind-sided in the sixth year of a childless relationship. That is just nature kicking in to ensure you have offspring. Five years infertile means that for whatever reason you are an evolutionary dead-end as a couple. Neither of you are particularly to blame here. In fact, the one pulling the plug may be the merciful one. They are taking the blame for your mutual failure.

I was just around your age when I met my wife, to whom I have been married for more than twenty years. I had plenty of experience with the opposite sex prior to that and in my experience women are *less* likely to be assholes than men. I am still on good terms with most of the people I have met over the years, male and female. There is no huge secret here; you just have to be a decent human being.

Finally, the obvious thing to do with your questions about her motivation is to simply ask her. Be open and honest and squelch any impulse to make her feel bad, guilty or whatever. Looking to harm her is at best a waste of time and at worst pointlessly cruel. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>726224416
>>726224465
Tl;dr: Women aren't even worth typing all that out, nevermind the energy you already wasted thinking about it
>>
>>726224603
dr -- 'nuff said. Not everyone reads and writes comfortably.
>>
>>726213936

Go gay, OP
you already are at heart

+ no dealing with women
+ no kids
+ hypersexuality
>>
>>726224885
HIV +
>>
>>726214145
Wizards in the morning
>>
>>726214145
/thread

listen to this anon. Shes manipulating you
>>
>>726213936
Block her.
>>
>>726213936
She was cheating on you and now the relationship isn't working out. Stay away from her she's s cheating white. She just sees you as her backup plan. Cut off all contact and move on.
>>
>>726213936
I am not writing this as a guess; I am writing the following as fact.

Your ex has Borderline Personality Disorder. She is an inhuman monster without the capability of understanding or caring about the damage she inflicts on others.
Do yourself a favor and forget she ever existed. Many BPD sufferers kill themselves anyways and certainly don't have to drag you down their rollercoasters.
https://youtu.be/iihsbrwqZLU
>>
>>726225434
psychfag here
i was kind of thinking this myself actually
>>
probs just genuinely misses you, six years is a long time, once the initial heartbreak has settled I imagine she just wants to know how you are? but I would say no obligation to reply, your choice on that one...
>>
u can take her back just remember she will not be the same and will use you as a stepping stool to get shit she wants. if she stops sucking your dick/sex drop her off @ a homeless shelter and dont turn back.
>>
>>726225973
youre so fucking dumb
>>
>>726225434
this guy knows his stuff.
>>
>>726213936
this thread again
>>
>>726225434
best answer in this thread hands down
>>
>>726226062
sometimes the most simple explanation is true, why assume that this is a bigger issue then it is?
>>
>>726225434
/thread
>>
>>726222892
This Faggot's got a good point
>>
Women are fucked, dude. Their heads are wired up completely different to ours. I'm going through something similar, was dating girl and out of nowhere she didn't feel the same anymore even though things were going good.

I still over think shit so bad but the best thing you can do is cut her out completely because your head will end up so fucked.

Get yourself some new pussy for fun!
>>
>>726214145
This.
>>
>>726213936
You need to block her and move on with your life. I've been through something similar, ex said she wanted us to remain friends (even though when she first left she didn't even give a reason, she simply left, that's some friendship...) and then would proceed to say absolutely nothing, not even respond to the occasional (and I do mean occasional as every couple months at best) message I sent her and then would randomly pop up to say how sorry she was and how she hoped I was doing better... And then ignoring me all over again.

It's some sort of cliffhanging business, it's absolutely toxic as it doesn't let you move on, you can't grieve properly and forming an actual healthy friendship is also out of the question. The only thing that seemed to work out, after nearly 3 years had gone by and we barely even spoke anymore, was for me to send her a long message pointing out the shitty way she had left and how her behavior after that hadn't been much better, but that I could finally forgive her properly and move on. Wished her a good life, but told her never to contact me again, no grudges, simply both of us cutting off completely and for good.

And... It worked. I think she managed to move on better herself, I think it was sort of eating her up slowly over time and she couldn't cope with the shit she had done while being, overall, a decent gal and I managed to finally move on properly, back to dating and so on and a couple years later met my current gf with whom I have the most fulfilling relationship ever, it's so fucking great!

OP, tell her what she did was shitty, don't be a pussy about it, be truly assertive and weigh in all the pros and cons of the relationship, not just how you failed but how she failed as well. After all that, tell her that you forgive her (and you have to actually do it, no grudges, no hopes for this or that) and tell her not to contact you again. She'll likely message you back one more time, with less bait than before. Last time.
>>
>>726227621
Also, if she fails to comply and keeps sending you those bullshit messages, you'll have to actually block her and consider the fact that she might be a shitty person and that you were wrong about her all along. That is, unfortunately, quite common, but I hope it's not your cause as it wasn't for me either.

Sometimes people just make mistakes, can't cope, and end up piling mistake after mistake after that.

Right now, you have a chance to end that cycle for yourself.
>>
>>726213936
Fuck her any woman who doesn't have the decency to break up with you in person is a disrespectful cunt and she can rot in the pits of hell. Don't respond to her again.

It's a two way street, it's like you ending it with her by a text message. Shit teenagers pull not adults.
>>
>>726227777
OP here
thanks for your replies and quads
I actually didnt block her yet because in the end I still miss her as its been only 4 months. I kinda had this talk with her -by phone, as she didnt want to meet in person-
Didnt tell her about what she did, but instead talked about how should I have focus the relationship in other ways and maybe I failed for her.
Even with all that she remained as a coward girl, not being able to tell me anything in person.

As someone said earlier in this thread, at least I wasnt married/kids with her, and I still have a lot of time for meeting other great girls.
>>
>>726228245
Dude fucking block her already fuck. Its the best thing you can do. Women are worthless cunts.
>>
>>726228245
Shes disrespectful to you, you're not in control of the situation and she thinks she's helping by giving advice to you? Lol cut your losses, you may have been with the chick fir 6 years but that relationship was over long before 6 years.
>>
>>726214321
this
>>
>>726228245
so let me get this straight she's blaming you, honestly sounds like the typical "i can't take responsibility for my own actions, and everything wrong in my life and the choices I make is the result of other people" kind of person. Just be strong and don't fall for her shit.
>>
>>726213936
Don't block her, make her sick of you. Tell her stuff like "Come suck my dick or don't bother texting me" and when she says anything just respond "That doesn't sound like you're coming here to come suck my dick." And just don't let up until she either stops talking to you or she sucks your dick.
>>
>>726227777
>Also, if she fails to comply and keeps sending you those bullshit messages

It would also be a record to file harassment charges if she then circumvents methods to block her.
>>
File: 1489967962492-b.jpg (35KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1489967962492-b.jpg
35KB, 500x418px
>>726214145
This right here, OP.

You tell her to fuck right off.

Then go get show pussy.
>>
File: 20170320_174644.jpg (359KB, 942x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_174644.jpg
359KB, 942x720px
>>726214619
>>
>>726228860
I second this!
>>
>>726214145
this guy, all the way to hell and back
>>
>>726217271
Retard virgin
>>
File: IMG_6706.jpg (59KB, 579x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6706.jpg
59KB, 579x557px
>>726214145
Decent advice.

Back in line.
>>
>>726214373
you are doing the right thing op. don't falter
>>
>>726214661
i love your enthusiasm my dude. but this man has escaped the grips of a succubus. no way he should give her foothold again.
>>
File: IMG_6721.jpg (200KB, 1600x1264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6721.jpg
200KB, 1600x1264px
>>726213936
Just fuck with her. See how much you can manipulate her into thinking you still love her, and when it comes time for you two to reunite somewhere, just don't show up and ignore texts/calls.

Revenge is sweet OP
>>
>>726213936
She's fucking with you here's what you do.

>text her back
>tell her you still think about her too and hope she's okay with new bf
>eventually she'll say she's unhappy
>let her cry on your shoulder
>fuck her
>next morning tell her to leave and never come back
>Block her number
>???
>Profit
>>
>>726214619
Fucking gold. Sounds like you're doing good anon. Any attention acknowledging her, positive or negative, is just gonna amp her up more. If you don't totally ghost her, be totally forgetful, ignorant and uninterested.

Good luck, godspeed, enjoy your new life. If she was a bitch anyway then you're moving up in the world.
>>
>>726213936
watch this op
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2597768/
>>
>>726232070
talking about films I fucking hated Gone Girl.
>>
>>726213936
The main reason prob is that she doesnt want be perceived as the nrcistic person that she is. Just block her and move on, nothing good will come if you keep in contact with her
>>
>>726213936
Shes checking you're still unhappy. Block her number and dont give her the satisfaction.
>>
OP here

The whole message from saturday was this

>"Hello OP! I hope you are alright. Best regards!

(next day)
>-Hi exgf, everything alright

>"I'm glad of that"

>-Thanks, I hope you too are fine.

>"Everything alright. Thanks."
>>
>>726232766
Leave it at that and don't text her any further ever.
Exceptions are:
>send nudes
>wanna fuck
>>
Contact her bf. Tel him to keep his ho away from u. Let him know you hooked up recently but was a mistake. Pain is meant to be shared.
>>
Probable BPD - cut all contact and run like hell for good measure.
>>
>>726214145
He's right, you know.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 188x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 188x225px
Fuck you, Chad.
>>
>>726234487
The thread
>>
>What does she want? Why is she doing this? She told me back in january to not write her anymore and leave her alone, and now she added me back to her contact list and writes these messages.

She's just checking in to reassure herself she made the right decision leaving you. Also, she probably likes to see the destruction she caused for you. You need to make sure you aren't doing anything that justifies her actions. Do not act out in anger and do something like post her nudes. That just tells her "I am still hurt and angry over what you did." Do not talk to her about your feelings at all, block all emotions and do not talk about being upset or down.

You need to rebuild your life, you need to work on being a person that is desirable. You need to learn that being your best self is the most important goal. Fuck this bitch, she'll end up with some run down guitar playing douche that has no prospects or future. Once she's done living in the moment she'll try to weasel her way back to you because you're the safe choice beta with money and a career.

Keep things casual with her, never ever reach out, have small conversations with her and move along with your day. No reason to be her entertainment, you are busy with you time. When she eventually melts down and tries to throw shit your way about you acting weird just continue downplaying it until she eventually stops coming around.

There is no winning her back, there is no situation where she is back in your life and respects you. You are on your own now, move along with YOUR story.
>>
she keeping tabs on you just in case
her new man doesn't work for her. just ignore that hoe and date other women.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.