[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>be me >26 years old >6'1" tall, 195 lbs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0278.jpg (31KB, 450x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
31KB, 450x677px
>be me
>26 years old
>6'1" tall, 195 lbs. solid 7.5/10 fresh home from Afghanistan
>fucked infinite sluts in my life, on 3 continents. seriously, couldn't add them all up with a team of forensic accountants. never heard a complaint.
>getting older, feeling like I need to settle down, find a girl 7 years younger, she's awesome; fun, beautiful, 5'3" 120 lbs. c cups. Softball catchers ass. Innocent and inexperienced sexually
>in my depravity I turn her out completely, perfect little whore. getting sucked and fucked any different way you can think of
>get complacent, mistake incoming
>fast forward 3 years (November 2016), sex still great, engaged now (she's a fucking 10 as a person. BS in business now. Loyal like a dog) still get nagging feeling I'm missing out on stuff. float the idea of a MFF threesome. After a few weeks she's with it (she's half dyke anyways)
>feeld, bumble, could, tinder, fetlife, etc etc etc. can't find single girl willing. (Unicorn)
>do find a couple worth trying out. 8/10 gril. Latina with the tits and ass. 7/10 dude. Manlet though. whatever I'm gonna be the star of this show anyhow
>set up date to meet and loosen up. drinks and an art exhibition. all going well. Getting proper drunk. Girls feeling each other and each other's men up throughout the night. it's happening
>>
File: IMG_0279.jpg (91KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.jpg
91KB, 500x709px
>>726193328
>get home. Show other dude around my house while the girls "get ready"
>me and bro in kitchen doing a few shots of Patriarchy shooting the shit going over the ground rules yada yada. Grils enter. Grils naked and fondling each other. Escalating quickly.
>take it to the living room. Lead girls to large ottoman in the middle of living room. Me and new bro watch them fuck each other on opposite side of the sectional. Fingering and licking each other's holes for a good 20 minutes. It could have ended there and I'd have been happy.
> dick is diamonds. Start slowly disrobing here and there. So is bro. Down to my skivvies.
> girls finally start getting bored of each other and are whispering and giggling they turn towards me and start toward where I was on the couch.
>sit next to each other on the floor in front of me. Kissing and running their hands all over each other and up my legs. Bro looking on anxiously. Fiancée reaches into the slit in my boxers. Finally. Cock is throbbing at this point. Bro is 8 ft away behind the girls watching us, I can see him start to stroke his cock under his drawers.
>daddies cock comes out and I'm super ready. As I look down at the girls, my fiancée starts to suck like a good girl. The other girl just sort of sits there a foot away from my cock with a stunned look for about 20 seconds. Motionless. My fiancée tries to get her to join in. She gives an effort. Licks my shaft one solitary time while my girl gargles my balls. She stands up and goes directly to the bathroom and locks herself in.
>wtf.exe
>fiancée follows her dumbfounded. I look across the ottoman at bro and I see it. It's dimly lit in the room mind you but it's light enough to see this dudes packing a fucking baseball bat. I'm Deflated. Don't say anything. Questions forming in back of mind. Blood pressure rising.
> me and bro awkwardly wait around for the girls to come back for 5 minutes or so. Nothing.
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (221KB, 720x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
221KB, 720x1067px
>>726193328
>>726193578

>go to guest bathroom and knock on door. Girls let me in. Other broad just "isn't feeling into it" and she's "a little too drunk"
>knock at the door, open it while girls sit and chat on the side of the tub.
>it's my new bro, naked from the waste down asking if everything's ok. Cock swinging like a fucking anchor chain
>trying not to look, see girls staring, air leaves room
>saying absolutely nothing the girls walk past me sitting in the toilet cover and straight to him standing in the doorway taking his hand and walking with him to our bedroom
> I follow. Sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew right then nothing would be the same again.
>get to room and see the two girls perched on this guys lap jerking his huge dick together ( I swear, they both needed both hands)
> I watch for a few minutes as they tease him suck and lick him and finally my fiancée notices me at the end of the bed (she really is a great girl) and starts to back her ass up towards me and slides my now rock hard dick inside of her. Other girl sits on her mans cock reverse cow girl and we fuck them facing each other as they kiss.
>Both girls come multiple times. I come a little too quick. And we watch the other two for a few minutes
>other girl sees we are done gets wild look in her eye. Says "you should try it now" looking at my girl
>she looks at me, I relent. Watch fiancée awkwardly fuck manlet goober with giant cock cowgirl as both me and the new girl kiss and fondle her. She comes harder than I have ever made her come. once and is done. Image seared into retinas.
> other couple finish up. Awkwardly say goodbyes and how we should do it again
>fiancée receives message from other girl saying they had fun but that we probably weren't compatible
>fiancée knows why. She has to. Has started acting a little different. More standoffish. Sex less frequent. I feel like she's having second thoughts about sticking around with a small dick now.
>>
OP Posted this cuck shit yesterday
>>
File: IMG_0370.jpg (196KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
196KB, 1024x1366px
>>726193328
>>726193578
>>726194061

How bad did I goof boys? Do you think they talked about it in that bathroom? I don't really know if my girl even knew what a good cock was. She loved mine before.

Weird thing is I always thought my dick was just fine. Nobody had said a word about it in the like 16 years of my sexual history. I've made so many girls come penetratively. Not two months after that incident a close friend said while drunk that she's always wanted to fuck me and that she heard "it wasn't the biggest, but that i fucked really really good" didn't make me feel any better.

Ive thought about leaving and starting over. I've thought about surgery. I'm getting depressed about it.

Pic related. It's me.
>>
>>726194424
Seriously fucked. Talk about it with her, don't stay quiet. Too late to go back on that night now
>>
>>726194424
That's not how you're taking measures of your dick.
Do it while rock hard, ruler on the pelvic bone.
>>
>>726194830
That's basically what I'm doing tough to take the pic
>>
>>726194830
this guy knows
>>
File: IMG_0357.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>726194711
How should I broach the subject?
>>
>tfw you were here for the last time this was posted, and it's not the same dick
>>
>>726195071
Just be straight up about it anytime you feel her being distant towards you. Ask her about that night, if it changed her view on you, your dick, anything that is bothering you. If it was meant to be, then you will go through it together, and it if wasn't, then you'll find a better one.
>>
>>726195220
Wait what now?
>>
>>726195349
Yeah mate, a few days ago, browsing through /b/, and i saw this thread, and this fucker copy-pasted the entire thing, word for word, and it's not the same dick. I didn't screenshot it, but that's definitely not the same dick.
>>
>>726194966
Except you're not remotely hard.

A non-erected penis isn't telling shit, as its size can grow differently from a person to another, no matter its size at rest.
Mine is quite small at rest, but gets to 21 cm when hard.
>>
>>726195334
I'm supposed to be marrying this girl in June. Everything's paid for. I don't want to put a thought into her head that might not even be there. I dunno.
>>
>>726195530
Maybe it's just a different picture?
>>
>>726195693
You've gotta put yourself before others, though. It sounds selfish and gay, but it's better to be happy than be sad and make someone else happy
>>
>>726195349
>>726195530
It was at least a 7-8 inch dick, different skin tone
>>
>>726194424
I'm no forensic scientist but that tape measure may have been tampered with...
>>
>>726195938
Wtf lol maybe the first one was a troll too. That dick looks flaccid and what thshe fuck is with those tiny hands?
>>
>>726195938
>saw same thread have that same long white cock ingrained in my mind.

Anon got cucked by a real monster kek
>>
If she's gonna leave you because your dick isn't two inches longer she sounds like a shitty cunt and you should prepare yourself to face that fact if it becomes real. Or you can level with her and keep it poly cause it's obvious she wants something more from sex with you.

My best advice is to go onto fetlife. Go to social events, join swinger groups, find fun kinky shit you're both into. I live in Austin and literally everyone I've met on there are poly crazy and sexual as fuck. It may feel like joining Satans regiment of sex demons but fuck man it's fun. I'm going to a rope class tomorrow
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (538KB, 2254x3000px)
IMG_0356.jpg
538KB, 2254x3000px
>>726195905
I've got so much invested in her like I put her through school, she's probably the only girl Ive ever loved.
>>
>>726196366
What's a dude with a little dick do in a scene like that?
>>
>>726196366
People I've met there also seem very knowledgable. Especially regarding sex. If you stay open minded I'm sure you can find advice for your situation if you make friends with good people. And there's plenty of decent people I've met, some are close friends to me. There's also some douchey people but not as frequent as my vanilla social circles.
>>
>>726196111
Trips don't lie. That thing isnt 4". OPs a fraud.
>>
>>726196658
Anything. There's so much. The rabbit hole of sexuality goes real fucking deep. There's relationship protocols, spirituality, and whole philosophies based off this stuff. It can add a ton of depth to a relationship
>>
>>726196436
Money well-spent in order to make someone else happy. If all goes well, you can make money together. Otherwise, you'll be fine on your own for a while. Maybe sad, but fine
>>
what the fuck dude.

my ex wanted to do a gangbang with another couple, i didnt want any of that shit.

its degenerate.
>>
anon it's not that serious. it's going to be awkward for a bit but just talk it out. My boyfriend has a small dick as well. The sex is 5/10 but he eats pussy and ass, and is the most caring perfect man i've ever met so i don't care about his shortcomings.

point is, if you're a good bf/fiancee and you give good head this should blow over. if you don't want to plant the idea that you're insecure in her head, don't be insecure. nbd.
>>
>>726197029
It's what you get out of it. Unless you're religious there isn't a greater authority that decides what is and isn't decent behavior. You make your own reality for yourself and you live inside it alone.
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (110KB, 654x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
110KB, 654x982px
>>726196915
I mean I already feel like a loser now I don't think exposing myself to more humiliation is ideal for me. I dunno.
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (138KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
138KB, 901x1600px
>>726197029
I don't necessarily want to live by anyone's standard of normal. I want to be free but I'm limited.
>>
>>726193328
I'm 5'9, overweight, and have a 5 inch penis, sometimes 5 and a half. My brother is 6'3, skinny/muscular, and has a 7 inch dick. Life's not fair.
>>
>>726197129
I appreciate the advice

Honestly like 95% of the sex I've had has been super positive but I don't know, this was different. I love to eat pussy and I've been told I'm a really good lay. But what happened that night has changed something.
>>
That's why you don't do relationships. Do what I do and have 2-4 week "flings" I'm not a one night stand person but I have an average dick and every "girlfriend" I ever had cheated on me with a guy with a bigger dick. I'm king of manlets 5'10'' 7.5/10 face but damn near 9.5/10 body bc I'm a fit fag.

Also who cares how they feel honestly. not sure where all these guys are coming from worrying about what the grill feels.
>>
>>726197952
I did the fling thing for years before I met her. Throughout Europe, Australia. I was in the Navy. I actually can't count how many I'm not trying to humblebrag. This girl was different and I fucked myself.
>>
>>726194424
i'd describe my dick as "manageable"
sub 6"

No complaints, only compliments
In part because I've mostly been with decent girls

Your mistake was getting super invested into a somewhat shallow girl

IF you've made a mistake; you could just be reading way into this

Bring up the subject; you're in control. Don't let it be about insecurity, it's about your future together. You don't want to waste time.
>>
If she wasn't really that into once it all went down it probably isn't your dick thats the problem
>>
File: 1482261219858.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482261219858.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>726194424
my grandfather used to say "it won't grow just becuz u stretch it"
>>
>>726197952
When you grow up and realize that flings don't get you a stable family and that's all people will remember you by once you die it becomes more important than sex.
>>
>>726197697
You know you get off to cuckolding, post more stories of how you got cucked
>>
>>726197520
Do you have fantasies you wish you could make real? Not including the ones made out of insecurity like wanting a bigger dick. Maybe it's humiliating at first but it was relieving for me to be able to make them real.
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (171KB, 581x623px)
IMG_0301.jpg
171KB, 581x623px
>>726198326
This is what I'm wondering like does she think i don't care about her now like I let her do that and didn't stop her. She did say she really only wanted a girl around.
>>
>>726198291
Thanks anon. I've just been blind sided by it I hadn't even considered the size of my dick until now. I've never heard a word about it.
>>
>>726198194
no girl is different they're all the same looking for chances to trade up and what not. Not all but about 97% I'd say.

When I meet a girl I do all the usual shit that leads up to offcially going out but never make it official and just ride it out for as long as I can. Either the girl gives me the old "shit or get off the pot" speech about making it official or I just get bored. It's worked for almost 10 years. 33 yr old here
>>
>>726198460
Get your thoughts all written down then

T a l k t o h e r
>>
>>726198409
implying that I want a stable family lmfao. I really don't want the same broad for the rest of my life plus 2 or 3 debt creating crying shitting little maniacs running around my house. I might be the outlier but I dont ever plan on having a family
>>
>>726198460
From what I read it sounded like she wasn't that into it in the first place. Tbh for most people that suits pretty fucked up and if she's as good as you say she probably only did it for you. I'd talk to her about it instead of just shoving it under the rug.
>>
File: IMG_0251.png (1MB, 1600x1585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251.png
1MB, 1600x1585px
>>726198457
I think I'm pretty vanilla in terms of fantasy. I like to be really giving sexually and I've gotten a lot of good responses from that but as far as "kinks" go i haven't pinpointed what that might be.
>>
>>726198757
OK have fun dying and not carrying on your genes or anything because of nihilism.
>>
Gotta be careful. Inexperienced chicks think that long dicks mean better sex. Depends on partner. I mean my ex gfs bf had a fuckin 9 incher. Yet she's havin more orgasms than he could provide. Record is 5 in 15 minutes. And i am avarage at best. Really depends on the girl anon ;)
>>
>>726198585
I'll be 30 soon.

Looking like I'll be back on the bandwagon.
>>
>>726194424
>How bad did I goof boys?
Royally, your relationship will never again be the same. You will question yourself for the rest of your life if you stay in that relationshit.

Been there, and holy shit it fucks you up, slowly eating you from inside. Ending the relationshit will hurt like a mutherfucker, and most likely get you even more down for awhile, but in the long run you know it is the right choise.

I stayed in a relationship like that for 3 more yers and holyshit i was a trainwreck after that, no selfwort, no selfesteen, and took almost 2 years of therapy to recover. Do the right thing now, not when you are more broken.
>>
File: IMG_0227.jpg (787KB, 1520x2688px)
IMG_0227.jpg
787KB, 1520x2688px
>>726198777
Can triple 7s ever be a lie

IVE SEEN THE LIGHT
>>
>>726198460
I used to know a girl who cheated on her fiancé occasionally and wanted an open relationship. As soon as her fiancé admitted to her that it turned him on she left him because she couldn't respect him any more.

That's what the average girl's sexuality is like. They want to be passed around and used but only by territorial aggressive guys.
>>
>>726198961
But how do you know she's not softening a blow to your ego. You don't question that?
>>
>>726199032
This anon brings up a good point too. No matter how much you talk and so on it will always be in the back of your minds. You fucked your shit up over a fetish my man
>>
Haha that's what you get for whoring your precious out you fucking beta cuck.

i hope you get all the aids and stds you deserve for letting your wife bone a midget. who had a bigger bone than you. fucking pathetic

>buckle up cuckeroo
>>
>>726198830
Genes have been already carried on. In 2005 I knocked a girl up but the main guy is taking care of it as his. Same situation happened in 2012. No child support for both cases. I'm an introvert and maybe even an aspie anyway I love being alone so I'll be just fine
>>
>>726199032
I'll consider it. I've never felt so insecure lol shit is poisoning.
>>
>>726199245
We were just looking for a girl to fuck like I feel like this other bitch got in her head
>>
>>726198830
Lol that's not nihilism, closer to relativism if anything
>>
>>726199402
Well now you'll know not to introduce other people into a relationship if you deem it serious.
>>
>>726199512
It would be modern meme nihilism if he viewed it as lmao all I care about is fun and pleasure since nothing matters anyway like I assumed.
>>
>>726199516
Yeah no shit. Should have vetted that cock. I hadn't had any problems my whole life so yeah.
>>
>>726199516
you speak the truth
>>
>>726199339
Thanks for stating the obvs bruh preciated
>>
>>726199402
The last girl I "dated" (4.5 month relationship) was eye fucking the shit out of some Ken doll tan 6'4'' surfer looking dude at a party. I caught her, she wouldn't admit it but nothing was ever the same after that. She added him on fb and they eventually fucked but it was after I ended the relationship.
>>
my dick is too big for my gf, i dream of being like a bull in that situation, sounds really hot
>>
>>726199202
All women are whores
>>
>>726199731
If it didn't happen to me it would have been hot. He was such an awkward fuck though like rigid and hardly spoke. Little weirdo kinda.
>>
>>726199703
They always wanna trade up
>>
>>726199868
that's really weird, im pretty dominant and wouldve fucked the shit out of her
>>
>>726199683

something obvious aint right in your fucking head if you would ever consider letting another dude boning your meat.

i mean what the fuck dude, do you wanna eat a hotdog after it's been jizzed on?

i get it, you can't always control if somebody gave it a little sploosh before you got it, but even after you recieved it you fucking choose to get it soaked in jizz. Another mans jizz.
>>
>>726199937
He had a condom but I get the point
>>
>>726199927
Ok bud pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>726200138
Why would i lie about my dick size?
>>
>>726199909
I know. That's why I do the 2-4 week fling. You get the piece of mind of having a main girl for a while plus all the other fun things about getting to know someone. It's like the honeymoon phase every time. All those people who say shit about "fighting to keep a relationship", "getting through the boring part" or "not abandoning it when it goes bad" are full of shit.

You think any kid plays with the same toy for more than a few months. Why do we do the same for people? It isn't natural. We have do because kids need to be taken care of for 18 fucking years after they're born sometimes even longer. That's where this idea of families come into play. It isn't natural and I'm not falling for it. I've already carried my genes so I'm set
>>
>>726200747
>It isn't natural
Are you retarded? lmao we are primates, family is a social construct we share with most primates
>>
OP, you fucked it up so badly, I would feel pity for you if you weren't so fuckin' dumb, that was a pretty bad idea from the start, did it ever cross your mind that the guy would fuck your fiancee better than you?
>>
>>726194424
Why is anyone taking you seriously after this picture?
> Thought I was a stud
> Shows 'cock' stretching to make 4'
>>
Bs op then or what?
>>
I got an 8 inch cock btw. It's thick as well.
>>
>>726193328
>>726193578
>>726194061
>>726194424
FAKE
THIS GUY POSTS IN DICK RATE THREADS
HE IS INTO SPH CAUSE HE ALWAYS GETS REPLIES LIKE:
>why stretch that cock, what difference does it makes it's small anyways
to which he replies
>I'm not stretching
Or something similar, this guy is into SPH and most likely looking for SPH attention right now
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.