[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /b/'s view on extra terrestrials ? I am going to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

What is /b/'s view on extra terrestrials ?
I am going to exclude this line from this thread "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood."
I am absolutely only asking for truth and true stories.
I have been invited in to a cloister....and i feel like this information is dangerous for me to know about compared to how little other people know about these things.
i have 950 million years of history.... (i cannot give example rigth now because it would take me 4-5 hours to process agian)
also AMA, Spirituality and ET thread.
>>
>>726145076
"The green flash in the sky.. these daemons were here all along. In our hearts and souls. Just waiting for a sign from Him! And now there're destroying our world!!"
>>
File: 452.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
452.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>726145076
>>726145683
its doomsday, we're ALL FUCKED!
>>
>>726145683
green flash ?
none of that is going to happen ever.
>>
what have you been invited to? and what does being spiritual mean to you?
>>
Go to Skinwalker Ranch and see the truth.
>>
File: keylontic science.png (279KB, 508x609px) Image search: [Google]
keylontic science.png
279KB, 508x609px
>>726146420
Ahm.... it is unlikely anybody would belive me becasu of what exist's on the internet about this source..... but there is way more that has never seen the ligth of day...that those commenting negatively elsewhere about this source.
But i have used my last 6 years on studying this information and it is scinetifically sound and unfies physics and spirituality. heres a sample and also a description>>
>>
>>726146834
brb im gonna read and take a shit
>>
post some more pages from that book it looks interesting already
>>
>>726147395
Okay i will post a few excerpts about a race called zionites (not to be confused with zionist or any other relation like that)
>1/4
>>
File: zionites 3.png (164KB, 907x714px) Image search: [Google]
zionites 3.png
164KB, 907x714px
>>726148149
>1/4
>>
File: zionites 4.png (117KB, 765x304px) Image search: [Google]
zionites 4.png
117KB, 765x304px
>>726148206
2/4
>>
File: zionites 5.png (160KB, 703x448px) Image search: [Google]
zionites 5.png
160KB, 703x448px
>>726148276
3/4
>>
>>726145076

/b/ believes those space niggers can crash on the moon if they want. Earth's full tho.
>>
File: zionites 6.png (246KB, 787x687px) Image search: [Google]
zionites 6.png
246KB, 787x687px
>>726148339
4/4
This book is nothing combpared to the other information though.... i have about 150 videos about 7 hours long each that discusses severeal things, everything from physics of creation to history
>>
File: worlds harmonic universes.png (336KB, 529x730px) Image search: [Google]
worlds harmonic universes.png
336KB, 529x730px
>>726147395
Here for example this is heavily discussed in the broader work.
>>
i think there are other forms on another planet. we're on this planet so why can't there be any form on another planet.

there are religious people out there, jewish people are waiting for jesus to rise, catholic saw resurect from the dead.
>>
still reading and pooping op dont let thread die.

wanna exchange emails? iid like to hear more
>>
>>726149266
This work discusses that fact in a more extensive and pulled back form. it goes over whihc religion is tied to whihc ET race and stuff like that, and all of them re distorted from their original form and contain very little truth today (all sacred texts, bible, torah, quaran, etc)
>>
>>726149675
Yes sure let me find something secure since this is quite public....
>>
>>726145076
If we ever see them, it will be the end because:
Having this kind of speed, requires really advanced technology, cause the possibility of another race is low, so they got enough distance to cover. Having this kind of intelligence, we're just another part of the world for them, like pigs.
>>
>>726149258
Not asking for names..But, did an "space-dude" came and teached this to the guy who wrote all this?. Keep posting. Thanks
>>
File: primal manifestation template.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
primal manifestation template.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
Here is a full view of this "creation" we are in.
>>
>>726150213
Thats possible, they could come to harvest.

I really think that if they are in a more advanced stage they will be peaceful.
>>
bump fer more
>>
>>726150320
Got the answer here:
http://www.amentiproject.net/freedomteachings.htm
Keep posting.
>>
>>726150320
No i know this will sound silly but one day i asked (in my mind) to be shown what the fuck was going on and the next day i was handed this and i have been studying it since, but yes the one who wrote the book has contact with ETs/ ID's and completely non-physical entities

Will keep a watch on this email for 1 hour max i f i have no emails for further contact then, it will never be looked at agian.
[email protected]
>>
>>726149927
how do u wanna exchange?

im gonna make a throw away email
>>
>>726151223
Well amenti project is a side project of this work ... there was alot more but alot has been removed since 2013ish timeslot.... and alot of it is old also, and some not applicable anymore.
>>
Much like humans they're mostly arseholes with delusions of grandeur and propensity to see paterns and meaning where there is none.

And seriously OP, if anyone is telling you anything in the universe was part of some big carefully orchestrated but totally hidden planned series of events, they're talking out of whatever passes for their arse.

I mean even if through a bizarre miracle of probability in the infinite omniverse this did happen to be a timeline that involved planned reality and grand scale manipulations, whoever would be behind it did a shit job. The entire reason I ended up here is because this is one of the embarrassing joke realities that has to exist as a counterpoint to the proper ones, since no fucker in there right mind would cone here.
>>
>>726151621
[email protected]
we will take further contact from there, I would possibly like to get to voice chat because that is infinitely easier way of communicating.
>>
>>726151827
you do not seem to understand what this is, and it is nothing like that, something you will see if you actually spend time on learning new stuff.
If you want any more responses from me, please choose another topic / area, becasue this is vas conclusions that are subjective to what you know.
>>
vbamp
>>
>>726152222
checked.
Times of important events (this is probably outdated)
>>
where did you find these books?
>>
>>726145076
if you are alien what current condition do I have ..its extremely rare
>>
>>726152922
You can find these books on amazon, but they are not the kind of information im really am talking about, that information kindof must be given to you because it simply isent on the internet.
Name of books in this thread is Voyagers vol 1 and Voyagers Vol 2 by Ashyana Deane
>>
>>726153056
If you have a genetic defect it is probably due to your extra terrestrial lineage. I am not an expert in this area but i am in contact who has knowledge about this. You are probably Indigo.
>According to the material itself i am a Oraphim see pic related
>>
>>726151146
We're not peaceful towards other organisms, same thing
>>
>>726151621
Any update on the exchange ? i dont know how much longer i can keep the thread alive...

Any questions about ET's in the meantime /b/?
>>
>>726152222
I get what's going on, and can guarantee you I'm far more knowledgable and practically experienced in this stuff than anyone else you're ever going to get a chance to interact with, it's just that I'm reading through what you're posting and it's kind of just a bunch of old bullocks and nonsense with silly names that completely fail to adequately describe the infinite chaos and endless shifting lunacy that is the fundamental nature of greater reality.

I mean it's entirely possible thus has come from some non human entities, extremely unlikely as that may be, but they're no wiser to how things work than whoever tried to translate their jabbering into a language originally born out of a need to let one ape warn another ape about the big toothed things standing behind them.

And I've met the non corporeal's native to around this physical plane of existence. Calling them yokels is an understatement.

Still, their ideas on vibrational frequencies and the harmonics of various places of reality in this multiverse isn't without some insight, but it's totally missing the woods for the trees.
>>
>>726153993
how many different et's visit and how regularily/
>>
>>726145076
are you an ayy lmao?
will you invade earth?
will you kill me?
please do.
>>
wehre is op./
>>
>>726151946
great. i am emailing you now.

do you think that the most advanced species will be peaceful?
>>
File: rigth questions.jpg (237KB, 1582x2048px) Image search: [Google]
rigth questions.jpg
237KB, 1582x2048px
>>726153939
>>726150213
They do not need technology neither do we to preform these travels in time and space. that is just something we have been thougth and conditioned with, everything you belive to be true is most likely completely incorrect in reality, im not saying that to be offencive im saying that so you can understand how deeply you have been brainwashed to think that stuff has to happen a certain way.
>always ask these questions towards whatever youre reading or watching.
>>
>>726154381
ayyy lmao
>>
>>726154787
I know of very few that are peaceful i only know of races that have their agendas regardless if its peaceful for us now at this time does not mean they will always be our "friends".

>>726154102
This work is not translated from anything that exists on this plane.... its hard to explain search up youtube interviews of ashayana deane with camelot (kerry cassidy) to get more full view., will post more that is not that jumbeled
>>
Ive actually seen a ufo aircraft in the sky in the countryside but no one believes me and thinks im making it up.
>>
>>726155329
I have never seen a ET, but i have seen many strange (scientifically impossible) movements in ligths and other phenomena..... I do belive you.... now this is b so you cant take much comfort in that now can you ?
>>
bump for op to answer equestions
>>
>>726155755
Think ive covered all except one shitposter.
>>
Here is a preview (3 part interview)
of what this work is about but it is only touching the surface.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ-ZaU6FHNw
>>
>>726145076
what's a cloister?
>>
File: akhenatenfamily.jpg (24KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
akhenatenfamily.jpg
24KB, 267x200px
Hymn Of Aten.
>>
>>726156017
Which I'm guessing is me.

Right, just run though the the ashayana deane stuff. She's definitely nuts, but in her mad ramble there's actually some stuff she couldn't have got without touching something out in the void, which is probably what cracked her in the first place. It's all just the jabberings of a child suffering PTSD when you get down to it though, even if one in every hundred things she says is clearly her misunderstanding something real.

Honestly, if youre seriously interested in a decent representation of most alien life, and how both incredibly diverse and complicated reality is, while also being incredibly stupid, boring and full of incompetent beaurocracy, watch Rick and Morty.

I shit you not, that stupid cartoom nails the fundamental truth of the omniverse and exactly how fucking meaningless and inconsequential all life and processes in it are far better than any religion, philosophy or supposed secret text ever will.
>>
>>726145076
They are likely to exist and even moreso to be hostile.
>>
>>726153672
its a super rare epilepsy condition
>>
>>726156746

>a place of religious seclusion, as a monastery or convent. Dictionary.com
However this is not in a relgious context per se ut the label fits but it has nothing to do with religion.
>>
this
>>
>>726157650
so you're going to a kickass meeting with ET's to gain more information. where at? Can I come?
>>
>>726157256
Seen it all, there is nothing that comes close to this size of knowledge, that you think shes crazy is your opinoion and i will respect that, and i lso believe shes wrong at times but mostly her older work is 100% correct..... so im kinda agreeing with you on the authenticity part but that dosent negate the other information that is definitely usefull.
>>
>>726157338
sensitivity to ligth or touch or whihci senses are affected or can trigger a episode ?
>>
>>726157256
And you have definitely not gone through her stuff, you have gone through maybe 0.001% of her info... unless you can proove to me you are familiar with her work, i will look at this kind of response as ignorant because you havent seen all of her stuff and therefor cannot judge wether all of it or her as a person is garbage.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.