[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to finally lose the v-card my /b/ros. Trips get what

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: happenis.png (302KB, 548x690px) Image search: [Google]
happenis.png
302KB, 548x690px
About to finally lose the v-card my /b/ros. Trips get what I yell at the end
>>
>>726130482
'DADDY, NO!'
>>
Heil Hitler
>>
>>726130482
Incest is wincest.
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>726130482

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>726130482
Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!
>>
awww ye mr crabs
>>
>>726130482
katon: goukakyuu no jutsu
>>
>>726130482
you feel better than mom!
>>
Hungry for apples!
>>
>>726130482
let me come in your ass like my sister does!
>>
>>726131184
again
>>
dolly
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>726131184
reroll
>>
>>726131432
rerolls
>>
cheeki breeki
>>
>>726130482
Cremate me like the filthy kike I am, Dolfy!
>>
Your mom's next.
>>
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
>>
My sisters pussy was more MOIST.
>>
>>726131432
reroll
>>
>>726131076
This
>>
Get this evil out of my body!
>>
File: 1489752866415.jpg (47KB, 749x488px) Image search: [Google]
1489752866415.jpg
47KB, 749x488px
DEUS VOLT!!
>>
>>726131470
Roll
>>
Rubber dub dub thanks for the grub
>>
>>726131184
rerollss
>>
Start screaming like a super sayin.
>>
KRAKATOA
>>
>>726130482
GONDOR CALLS FOR AID
>>
>>726130482
My great grandma was more moist than you.
>>
Just start crying
>>
Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.
>>
>>726131637
this
>>
Fuck, I'd better be gay!
>>
>>726131666
WINRAR LADS
>>
>>726131666
Rar
>>
>>726131666
WINRAR
>>
Give her your best REEEEEEEEEEEE anon
>>
>>726131666
Checked and kekd
>>
>>726131666
WINRAR
>>
Am I supposed to give you cab fare now?!
>>
Guess whos got aids now
>>
I LOVE DADDIES CUMMIES
>>
Just yell "reroll"
>>
This is what my uncle loved about me
>>
>>726131076
reroll
>>
>>726130482
>>726131666
>>726131637
By the power vested in me I pronounce you OP and Trips. You may WIN your RAR
>>
File: giveherthedragon.jpg (75KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
giveherthedragon.jpg
75KB, 700x700px
Shout out: Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!
and then do the dragon howl afterwards as loud as you can. Make sure you spin your dick around either inside of her or spin it around if you're outside. That nice thematic twirling motion with your one-eyed dragon.
>>
>>726130482
you should film it or record it in the background too and upload when its done
>>
>>726132159
This...
>>
TENNO HIKKA BANZAI
>>
KEK MIT UNS
>>
File: OPs wake up call.jpg (22KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
OPs wake up call.jpg
22KB, 600x432px
>>726130482
who's the lucky guy, hope you got some lube little man
>>
MIHOY MINOY HOY
>>
AND BOOM GOES THE BABY BATTER
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.