[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why gay genes haven't disappeared from the gene pool if

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 10

File: download_20170214_225309.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170214_225309.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Why gay genes haven't disappeared from the gene pool if gays don't procreate?
>>
>>726109888
It's not about genes. It's about culture.
>>
>>726109888
Probably because there is no such thing as gay gene.
>>
Lots of gays procreate.
>>
Its cuz gay ppl have been told to fuck women anyways for ages. so the real question is when everyone accepts them, then are they gonna disappear cuz theyre not pressured to procreate
>>
>>726110050
/thread
>>
>>726109888
because genes are manipulated by your state of consciousness through quantum physics and vibration. So when someone mentally determines to be attracted to the same sex their body adapts to make it possible.
>>
>gays don't procreate

My father's gay...
>>
>>726109888
The chances of being gay are more affected by in-utero levels of estrogen and testosterone not genes.
>>
>>726110050
Which word you don't understand?
>>
>>726109997
Ignorant bullshit
>>
>>726110104
Quantum woo, that is my favorite kind of woo. It can explain everything and you don't even have to invoke god to use it.
>>
Jesus what a bunch of idiots in here. Just go watch Robert Sapolsky lectures he explains well.
>>
>>726109888
for the exact same reason that down's syndrome hasnt gone away
>wasted trips checked
>>
Sexuality is decided in the earliest years of a child's life. It's not genetic, but it's not something you get to decide on either.
>>
>>726109997
ok trump voter
>>
Study some genetics anon,gayness isnt a sexually determined disease,it just sort of happens i guess
>>
>>726110263
Then tell us what have you learnt, smartass.
>>
>>726110128
It's still biological though.
>>
>>726109888
The practice of marrying to cover your homoness is coming to an end.
As a result the genetic flaw was passed on.

Give it time as it becomes more accepted it will become more rare.
>>
>>726110341
>>726110409
But it can be cured.
>>
>>726109888
How young are you? That's like saying retardation can be eradicated. It's just something that will exist no matter what.
>>
>>726110263
>calls others a bunch of idiots
>needs someone else to argue his views
>>
>>726110472
yes but it's not something that can be "passed on", it's not genetic in that way. It may be genetic in terms of the mother but that's it. It's mostly environmental and has to do with fetus development.
>>
>>726110659
There are also studies that indicate that the more male children a family gets, the higher the chance of one them being gay gets.
It's almost like a failsafe to ensure that one genetic line doesn't get too dominant.
>>
>>726110809
that's gay
>>
>>726110861
Well yeah. That's the point.
>>
>>726110809
Nature likes fucking us in the ass
>>
>>726109888
Because it's not about the genetic of the gay individual, it's about the genetic of the gay individual's mother who has a uterus that has a tendency to unbalance the fetus's hormones.
>>
>>726110126
Ive got bad news anon...

U gay
>>
You know whats even more interesting OP? and this really pisses me off
Why is the whole world butthurt when you call homosexuallism a disease,while,by definition,in the most purest logical way,its a fucking disease? Are people that fucking retarded? Im not sure what kind of a disease it is,im no biologist,but im pretty sure it has something to do with chromosomes. Guess what else has something to do with chromosomes? Down syndrome,yet noone is butthurt when you say that's a disease. Being gay is a disease,the people might seem normal,but by definition its a disease just like i have a diesease of not having perfect eye sight,i fucking admit it,why cant they?
>>
>>726109997
I agree. The other replies to your post make excellent counterarguments
>>
>>726110956
Nature does whatever it wants and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>726110809
That's literally what I'm saying tho lol
>>
>>726109888
Because there is no gay gene...otherwise shit woulda been gone long time ago
>>
Gay people serve a purpose in humanity, just as anyone else can. What is the exact purpose? Who knows. They could be a natural population control. They could be a meant to do greater things than the average human. If you are unable to procreate then half of your life is yours and yours alone to do with as you want. You don't have to bring another unnecessary kid into the world and you don't have to waste your time raising it. There are a lot of rich, successful and smart gay people in the world. I would think at least part of their success is the fact that they might not have even thought about having children. But who knows, maybe it is a virus appearing in our gene pools and its purpose is to eventually wipe out the human race. We are constantly being attacked by molecular life forms and fighting them off one generation after another
>>
File: snak.png (30KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
snak.png
30KB, 1152x648px
>>726109888
"gay genes"
i'msorrywhat?
>>
>>726111081
I know, I was corroborating your assertion.
>>
>>726111025
Your disease is not of the eye, but of the brain
>>
>>726111206
Put down the weed bro
>>
>>726111025
You are right, anon. It is unnatural and just purely unnecessary thing.
>>
>>726111025
It's ok if you're gay.
Faggot
>>
>>726111413
Sure,its okay,i dont care for fagsjust like i dont care for potatoes
But when i say its a fucking disease,(cureable or not) people shouldnt lynch me,they should read a fucking book or two.
>>
>>726111657
A disease means something happening in your body that is to your detriment though.
Gay people can live perfectly normal and productive lives, they're just unable to have kids on their own.
>>
>>726111206
The smart gays acknowledge that they have a disease and they seek a cure.
>>
>>726111894
>unable
They are perfectly able to.
>>
>>726109888
because it's not genetic, it's a mutation/malformation during development.
>>
>>726111894
They are attracted to the same gender,which prevents the purpose of life which is reproduction and adaptation.It is indeed a disease.
>>
>>726110158
so a gay never covered it up?
your covering it up with your fake Mrs n fake kids while you go to the sauna every night.
>>
>>726112184
>Purpose of life is reproduction

Why are you still a virgin then?
>>
>>726112101
Well sure, but they aren't attracted to the people that they could procreate with. Being with someone who doesn't attract you is a sjw talking point, where you're supposed to change yourself to please others.
>>726112184
What if they are a natural way to resolve the issue of kids with dead parents?
As in people who can't make their own kids, step into the parent role for kids who don't have any.
>>
>>726109888
Well seeing that you're OP, that's good enough evidence already. You're a faggot.
>>
>>726112346
Im not a virgin im just educated in a very good school,i dont even like biology tbh but i gotta study it.
>>
>>726112476
sure they can have a purpose,but,they are still sick by definition,they are no "cultural minority",just a bunch of sick people
>>
>>726109888

people just love sucking cock. men and woman.

I mean common... imagine a big throbbing cock dripping pre-cum inches from your face...

Who wouldn't wonder what it tastes like.
>>
>>726110809
no you mong! that is called "statistical maths". for example; the more car journeys you take the more likely you are to have a crash. or the more dicks you suck the more likely you are to get an std.
the more of anything you do the more likely you will explore all of the statistical inevitabilities.
>>
>>726111657
It is because genetical and psychological diseases are not properly diseases, the individuals of a species genetically diverge between them and is the human reason that separates the characteristics considered beneficial from those considered harmful, the characteristics considered harmful are considered diseases, it's different of viroses or cancers who are always harmful.

For example shyness that can be considered both a disease or an attractive characteristic.
>>
>>726109888
Because you're not born gay, you're turned gay by your environment.

Either that or it's recessive.
>>
>>726112794
You can always suck your own cock if you like it
>>
>>726109888
Sauce of the image?
>>
>>726112769
If there is a purpose to their state, it's not a disease anymore. Having bad eyes has no purpose, it's just unlucky genetics and thus is a disease.
>>
>>726112810
Fucking britbongs.
It's math, not fucking maths.

You Eurofaggots ruin everything.
>>
>>726110575
Ya what a faggot listen to an evolutionary scientist about a biology question amiright guys?
If he was really smart he would just have his own research expect with blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>726112810
Well the study also indicated that the hormones in the uterus were different after having more male children. Like it has some sort of purpose in nature.
>>
>>726112917

nah its different... you want to get comfortable and look up into his face while sucking that big throbbing cock.
>>
>>726110659
Genes and behaviors encoded in them can be complicated.

Suppose some women are more likely to have gay sons. Their body makes too much estrogen during a critical period of pregnancy. (This is currently the most dominant theory.)
Wouldn't that adaptation be shit and never get passed on? Not necessarily. Suppose that woman's daughters come out extra slutty. Even if the "gay gene" fucks over the male line, the gene still persists because it's advantageous for the women.

And who knows, maybe having a gay uncle increases the survival rate of their nephew and nieces. Maybe having a gay older brother increases the chances of a woman getting knocked up by a hot dude because the gay guy doesn't keep him away from his sister like a straight older brother would.
>>
>>726113165
Thats gay, id rather look into girls eyes while licking her clitoris
>>
>>726112655
Ok then ill bite

Theres no "purpose" in evolution if by purpose you mean anything that have to do with conscious decision making

It just happens to all life forms. Evolution is not an argument for the good or bad of something, it just happens to be how life goes on. Arguing whether evolution is good or bad is similarly nonsensical, since there is no alternative.

Humans have a faculty to make their own decisions. In fact we can commit, suicide, disobeying the so called "purpose" of life. And again since there is no argument from or to evolution, you cant use it to argue certain things are bad, including suicide. You can use other means like social values or w.e.

Gay people make the choice to be gay. You can't argue against that with evolution. You need something else.
>>
File: 0005.jpg (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
0005.jpg
2KB, 250x250px
>>726111025
>>
>>726113022
we invented the language you bastardized faggot. are you fucking serious?
do you speak American? no you speak English, you also managed to fuck that up during your countries long rich history......
>>
>>726112810
Actually it's called biology. The womb treats male fetuses as invaders and attacks them with estrogen. The more male children a woman has, the more effective this "defense" becomes, and so there's a statistically significant increase in the chance that the child becomes gay.

Also, to piss of the rest of these fags: Sexuality is formed in the subconscious at a very young age. People are gay by choice, they just didn't understand they were making a decision.
>>
>>726113079
they probably are, they are probably different after having a bunch of girls too. realistically we don't have enough niples to be having tons of kids so more than enough birthing will increase the risk of future development and birth.
>>
>>726111894
So can people with herpes simplex b. So can people with alot of diseases does not mean being gay is any less of a disease dumb ass.
>>
Nobody cares about your faggotry, sucking dick and taking it up the ass isn't anything new or special
>>
>>726113709
"the womb treats male fetuses as invaders"

are you mental? the fetus starts as a girl and the womb makes it into a boy! why would it then reject it? if what you were saying were correct then the chromosomes would just remain female wouldn't they?
>>
Im fully convinced its 100% culture because the homosexuality was actually a very popular thing for greeks and romans. They were painting and sculpting big muscular men 24/7.

Now of days, it seems were in a culture where women are the lesbians and naked women are the big focused, but i dont think it was bad as roman and greek times.
>>
>>726109888
It is my belief that if you was concieved whilst high on weed or drunk you run a higher risk of being gay
>>
>>726114223
Do you have any proof to correlate that belief or are you just religious in the context of drugs and gay people?
>>
>>726109888
Bc everyone's got the potential to be a faget in their genes. Just bc it's not switched on in 2 parents doesn't mean it won't be switched on in your shitty offspring you filthy animals. The greater a species population density, the more stressed the breeders become, and the more faggitry (on one extreme) and asexuality (on the other) become significant in percentage.

You want less fags, maintain a smaller population.
>>
>>726111111
>>
>>726114223
or retarded... wait ..... are you saying there is a connection?
>>
>>726114116
No, because estrogen does not effect genes. All fetuses start as female and some become male, but from that point the womb begins to attack it. Some other anon posted the theory that this is an evolutionary mechanism to prevent a dominant bloodline that would wreck the local gene pool, but nobody really knows why.
>>
>>726114363
>how the scientifically illiterate see the world
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (98KB, 921x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
98KB, 921x831px
>as it becomes more accepted it will become more rare.

What a logic.
>>
>>726114466
are you suggesting some outside choice is made on the biological sex of the child before the womb takes over?
>>
>>726114363
Saw it: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
How does genetics prove Bisexuality?
>>
>>726109888
What a waste of trips for such a pathetic b8. KYS
>>
>>726114750
Yes. When the sperm and egg combine the genes for sex will either be XX or XY. This is when the sex of the fetus is determined. From there all fetuses develope as female and the ones with the XX sex gene will switch to male development. It is at this point that the womb begins "defending" itself.
>>
>>726114336
If you apply logic here weed (female) hops (female) if your putting all these female genes into you.
>>
>>726115001
Gay
>>
>>726114966
Everyone's bi to some extent, some people are just too weak to admit it.
>>
>>726115089
And?
>>
>>726109888
Because it's a mental illness. Schizophrenia and depression still exist too
>>
>>726111025
It's a mental disease caused by media consumption, other people like parents and in some countries also the school and state. It might also be caused by trauma or other matters that influence greatly (while growing up).
>>
>>726115169
And disgusting
>>
GOD
HATES
FAGS
>>
>>726115073
But how are female plants supposed to change the genetics of people, unless they actually contain estrogen?
Do hops and weed contain estrogen?
Can you smoke estrogen without destroying it or make it into alcohol for that matter?
>>
>>726115170
You did hit every branch on the way down from the tree, didn't you?
>>
>>726115333
At best he's trolling, at worst he's retarded, but then so are you for taking him seriously.
>>
>>726115289
No one's asking you to be gay, fagget!
>>
>>726115230
Actually the size of your amygdala determines your sexuality. So in a way it's a different type of mental disease.
>>
>>726109888
>how come infertitlty genes didnt disappear, if infertile ppl dont reproduce?
>>
>>726115063
what I am saying is when that bonding takes place, the biggest contributing factor is going to be environment. if the womb did not want to birth another male then it would create a "female only" environment upon releasing the egg (providing what you say is legitimate this is entirely pissible) and a male would not form. it does not make sense that it would create something just to reject it
>>
>>726109888
can they not donate sperm and have some woman to give them the child? that way faggotry can spread, but I don't consider it being your heritage of sexuality, its more like "I think the way my mother thinks" sort of thing if you get me
>>
>>726115343
When your mind and your body do not communicate correctly with one another it's indicative of a mental disorder. When you are born with a penis and your mind tries to tell you to fuck other things with a penis and avoid procreation it's your mind communicating incorrectly with your body. Are you mentally ill anon?
>>
>>726115291
There is no proof of god being real though.
>>726115406
I really just want to see him try to explain his assertion.
>>
>>726109888
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>726115291
your imaginary friend hates the same things you do.... how quaint
>>
>>726115543
Don't mind the trolls
>>
>>726115443
Incorrect. That's literally the equivalent of saying you can measure intelligence based on the size of someone's brain. Sexuality is formed in the subconscious, not in the amygdala.
>>
>>726115500
This is what sleeping through class gets you. The egg has always has an X chromosome, and the sperm brings either an X or a Y chromosome to the party. The womb literally can't set up an environment like that because it doesn't have any say in the matter.
>>
>>726115711
He's just a troll. Like 80% of the times when somebody says amygdala there is a lot of bs next to it.
>>
There are no such thing as gay genes! behavior is mainly a chemical reaction in the brain and many things can be a factor. Societal pressure has some influence but ultimately the brain and the chemicals in it decide your preferences.

History shows us that homosexual behavior has always been present in any society. Some try and hide it and other embrace it.

Look at it this way, when the lights are out do you really know what hole your sticking your dick in if you cant use your hands?
>>
File: IMG-20160321-WA0006.jpg (19KB, 480x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160321-WA0006.jpg
19KB, 480x699px
>>726115543
>>
>>726116157
Yes I would absolutely know what a pussy compared to an anus compared to a mouth feels like even with lights out. Wew lad you sure are a faggot
>>
>>726116120
If you don't feed the trolls, then you can't troll them.
>>
>>726115993
yes and a "female environment" would alow only for a xx bond by using its superpowers to identify the male aspect and destroy it!
unless you are saying it just starts randomly attacking it at a later stage of development!
also are you saying an oestrogen flooded male fetus will likely be gay? not sure I buy that, feminine perhaps but not gay! I know a few gays who are manlier than chuck norris.
>>
>>726109888

It's not a gene. You aren't born gay you are influenced into that behavior or have a mental illness
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>726109888
Fucktard
>>
>>726116670
You can only separate male and female sperm with a centrifuge and there is no vagina superpower. The womb doesn't recognize the fetus as male until it switches over to male development and this is the point at which it "attacks" it.

Yes, I'm saying the resultant male will be effeminate and have a statistically higher chance of being gay.

Serious question, when did you drop out? Like 10th grade?
>>
File: IMG_1715.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1715.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>
>>726109888
I read that there actually is an evolutionary advantage in that the siblings of a gay person are more likely to procreate, thus passing on dormant versions of the gene (I forget why that's thought to be the case, maybe gays are great wingmen/women?)
>>
>>726117152
no faggot I learned this shit about 30 years ago and was not interested enough to retain it.. clearly. we can't all be 16 and fresh faced you cocky little fuck, let's see how your doing in quater century.
100% oestrogen is not a contributing factor to homosexuality.
100% wombs don't attack male fetuses to make them gay
100% you are gullible as fuck to believe this shit you desperate gay basher.
>>
File: 83815019.gif (874KB, 627x376px) Image search: [Google]
83815019.gif
874KB, 627x376px
>>726109888
>>726117397
>>726117320
>>726095137
>>bank

this is the schlit set jam

fountains

DIE ANTWOORD - FAT FADED FUCK FACE (Official Video) [Explicit]
https://youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k
>>
>>726109888

Because gays still procreate out of their sexual preference mainly through social pressure. It also may be a more entrenched genetic anomaly that is easily passed on. I.E. while there are only about 2%-5% of the population that are openly gay. The genetic marker might make up 20% who might possibly be gay, and might need both parents to carry the gene, and even then it might only be a chance to pass on the "preference."

there is a multitude of possible reasons.
>>
>>726117803
Oh wait I remember, it's that gays are good caregivers to their siblings children, so their siblings children are more likely to survive (they will probably carry a dormant version of the gene)
>>
>>726109888
Some women find gay men witty and enjoy shopping for clothes with them...
Additionally, gay men do not suffer premature ejaculation with women.
Some, therefore, slip through to the next generation.
>>
>>726117923
>next to no reading comprehension
>scientific ally illiterate
I guess education was held at a different standard back then.

Hormones are undeniably a part of the development of sexuality and the youngest brother of any mother will have a higher level of estrogen than his oldest brother from the same mother because of the mechanism that I just explained

Go suck up some more tax dollars like the retarded baby boomer you are.
>>
>>726109888
There is no such thing as gay gene.

and if there is, my only logic would be that maybe they are closet fags and still fuck girls.. maybe they are bi
>>
>>726118619
suck up tax dollars?
I pay more tax a month than you will earn in your entire worthless life you little shit, tax that pays for your education and your mother's food stamps and the roof over your head and everything you take for granted.

youngest brother of any mother?

you mean youngest male child perhaps? and also fucking nonsense! so no one's older brother has ever been gay? shut up you juvenile delinquent.
>>
>>726110001
Nail on head and not a single reply.
This is why 'debates' and shit don't belong here.
>>
>>726119138
Not in my country
>>
>>726119255
Guatemala?
>>
>>726109888
Because at one point in your ancestry someone was attracted to a certain sex and now your biology is only recreating those circumstances.
>>
>>726119138
>no reading comprehension
>needs to lie about his income on an anonymous image board

I phrased it that way because you're obviously struggling with the terms. I've previously said that sexuality is formed in the subconscious at a young age.

Anyone can be gay because there's no "gay gene" but they must make those subconscious decisions while they're forming their sexuality. If you have a higher level of estrogen then you're more likely to make those decisions.

Why don't you MAGA by killing yourself?
>>
Because Society lacks the ball to have the act punishable by death.
>>
>>726119646
ugh you are clearly young and stupid, your dedication to "Internet conformity" and "edgy teenager" is dedication to failure. I don't have to prove a thing to you, my life is great my family is healthy and my wallet is heavy, therefore I am happy. you however will suffer your crippling depression as usual whilst you empregnate your sock and do some more of your "research"
>>
>>726119689
I don't think you understood lol
>>
>>726119689
Don't talk abot society and death as punishment when you are probably some cambodian piece of shit nerd faggot who dwells in a basement acting like they making a huge change in world or part of something being on 4chan when ur all just bunch of faggots, on here, You are part of society.

You are all and you just bunch of white pieces of shit faggots
>>
>>726120801
k skrillex
>>
>>726113022
Typical american ignorance.

It's funny that you don't realise you are speaking a mix of Spanish, German, Irish and real English.
Mathematics is a discipline, like gymnastics and athletics.
It has always been pluralised. That some of the nigger slaves or English-as-a-second-language immigrants couldn't pronounce the 's' doesn't mean you can't relearn it and improve yourself.
>>
>>726110494
Mike "Siver Daddy" Pence?
>>
>>726120482
>projection: the post
So you're admitting that you don't know what you're talking about, trying to convince an anonymous stranger that your life is great, and because I do know what I'm talking about I'm a "16 year old internet conformist"?
>>
>>726120899
Kek'd and check'd!
>>
Kek.
Gives a lesson.
Fucks it up bad in the last sentence.
Way to go teacher!
>>
>>726121130
no you don't know what you are talking about and your youth gives you the ignorance needed to be as arrogant as you are on the subject. your arrogance suggests you are also edgy and your green text suggests your conformity.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, the area of the conversation you are immaturely clinging on to because you think you have proven something regarding my status came from your accusation that I "suck tax dollars" when the opposite is in fact true, like most of what you say.
>>
>>726121632
Then why can't you demonstrate it? You lack the reading comprehension to understand my point, the knowledge to refute it, and the critical thinking to find a flaw.

Your argument is literally "muh feelings" because it's devoid of scientific fact, and you're so insecure that you need random people on the internet to think you're rich.

Do you have anything to contribute, or are you just a noisy faggot like the rest of your generation?
>>
>>726122230
wow, I feel sorry for you. read over the conversation again, it seems you don't quite know what just happened.
>>
>>726122449
>I'll take a stance of superiority to back by ignorance
Typical baby boomer
>>
>>726122230
I understood your "point" found flaws and refuted it! grow the fuck up
>>
>>726122628
wrong person fagot
>>
>>726122647
You spouted a bunch of nonsense that I refuted. That's why I called you scientifically illiterate.
>>
>>726122703
>implying I'm wrong
>>
>>726110175
>>726110376

Actually, if you'd do your research, you would know that homosexuality is not inherited, nor is it a genetic defect.

onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2014/06/17/the-latest-in-scientific-research-there-is-no-gay-gene
trueorigin.org/gaygene01.php
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647
>>
>>726122847
my claim that you are ignorant, arrogant, young, "edgy" and an Internet conformist all have heaps of evidence right here in this thread. none of what you say has any evidence what so ever.
you say I am scientifically illiterate whilst making shit up! science is following the evidence. you are scientifically illiterate.
>>
>>726123226
>science is vaginas having superpowers
Did you forget the crazy shit you said? I didn't think I needed sources to back up highschool biology
>>
>>726123472
ha ha you absolute retard! the crazy shit I said was taking the piss out of what you said! it was literally saying exactly what you were saying in a sarcastic manner! how fucking stupid can you be?
>>
>>726123748
>yes and a "female environment" would alow only for a xx bond by using its superpowers to identify the male aspect and destroy it!

Literally copied out of one of your posts. You're "refutations" are invalid because they are not based in reality. Whenever I point this out you hide behind some other nonsense and by your own admission you have next to no understanding of any of this.
>>
>>726109888
It's not a gene. Our brains are so complex that it leaves much room for error. Notice how only intelligent mammals have gays such as dolphins. You don't see gay rabbits
>>
>>726124335
are you autistic? the "superpowers" scenario is me taking the piss out of your vagina hit squad idea only targeting males! it is me repeating to you your own statement in a way you can see the flaws and you quite clearly see the flaws as you are arguing it now! are you for real? is this the best bait ever? am I the fish?
>>
>>726124758
>gay dogs
>gay horses
>gay chickens

Your hypothesis has some holes...
>>
Its the deity Tu'er Shen. He wants people gay.
>>
>>726109888
There is no 'gay gene'. But ancient DNA and genetics to play a roll.

The argument "I was born this way" is somewhat true, and somewhat false.
If you look at other extremely sexual primate populations around today like Bonobos, they engage in sexual behavior with what ever crosses their path, as long as it's their own species. The just love sex.

I think it's more of a feeling of just not giving a fuck, but being more attracted to the same sex more than the other. Science behind it is probably complicated, but most gay people I know aren't repulsed by the opposite sex, probably would have sex with the opposite, but just prefer the same sex for various reasons.
>>
>>726124981
underrated
>>
>>726124981
I knew someone would bring this up.
They are just being stupid, they aren't actually gay. Those "gay" dogs and whatnot will still have sex with females. But a dolphin that can actually be gay will specifically seek other males, making it the definition of gay
>>
>>726124906
You are literally retarded. You were saying that the vagina sets up a female environment to prevent males from being formed.

The actual process is as follows
>egg with X chromosome
>sperm with X or Y chromosome (we're interested in X)
>XX fetus developes as female (note that the womb only houses the fetus, it does not "build" it)
>around the beginning of the second trimester XX fetus switches to male development
>the womb does not like this
>releases estrogen to compensate
>becomes better at it with subsequent XX fetuses
>this is why the youngest male sibling has higher estrogen (barring hormonal imbalances)

This is the accepted scientific fact. Do you have any coherent rebuttal?
>>
>>726125457
there are fags in all species, proper fags that only fuck (try to) same sex
>>
>>726110104
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>726125457
>they aren't gay
>they just have sex with dudes
Back to the trap threads with you.
>>
>>726125641
No, only highly intelligent one's
>Literal mental illness
>>
>>726109888
Because before being gay was acceptable gays had to hide in the closet by getting married to women and having kids.
>>
>>726125636
I was saying the only way your "theory" would be possible would be if the womb had the ability to set up an environment. (super powers)
my point was if it could set up an environment then why wait until it has a fetus to destroy when it could just prevent the fetus from beginning.
you knock me for being illiterate.....
>>
>>726125636
also the youngest male does not have higher oestrogen.
if a woman miscarries and aborts her way to 20 then kid 21 will definitely be gay by your logic!
also how do you explain dykes and gay animals?
>>
>>726125923
The job of the womb is to set up an environment, retard. That's literally all it does. Do you think if you tossed an egg cell into a puddle of semen it'd form a human?

The womb cannot determine the genes that are present in a fetus and all fetuses begin as female. It only knows the fetus is male when the fetus switches over to male development.

Christ, it's like trying to teach a 3 year old.
>>
>>726126126
>no reading comprehension
She'd have to carry the fetus through to at least the second trimester for the womb to even do it the first time. You are retarded.

What I'm explaining isn't a blanket statement for why people are gay, it's a description of a mechanism that leads to a statistically significant increase in the percentage of homosexuals in large families.
>>
>>726126390
a hostile environment you stupid fuck! wombs don't attack fetuses because they are male! that is ridiculous! a womb environment may become hostile if the fetus is defective not male. what is your source on this bat shit theory? I will gladly research it with an open mind if you can provide me with a credible source and not some fringe bull shit.
>>
>>726127208
It's not hostile, it's par for the course. That's why I only ever used "attack" in quotes. This is something that has been developed through evolution for reasons we do not currently understand.

You are dense as fuck.
>>
>>726127707
says who? give me somewhere to do mere coherent research because you are fucking useless.
what kind of attack is not hostile you idiot?
source or fuck off
>>
>>726127208
Here's a source that doesn't require a highschool reading level. Sources should be linked in the article if you're feeling bold. Enjoy.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/12/homosexuality-may-start-womb
>>
>>726109888
who says they dont you fucking retard
>>
>>726128034
>>726128137
Here's that source you requested since you're too lazy to use Google.
>>
>>726128239
OK I'm reading it now... may take me a few minutes because... you know.. my illiteracy. I'll post my thoughts once I have read it.
>>
>>726128607
It doesn't cover it in detail and this thread is about to 404. Here's some better sources.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2754262/
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jnme/2012/837901/
>>
>>726128239
OK I have read the article and downloaded the paper, the article was rather vague and ambiguous however the paper provides a more interesting read, obviously I have not read it all yet but I'll post here a last time before I go to say fair play, I wanted proof and it seems like you gave me some so I leave you with my open ass hole. good night
>>
>>726115123
Hey there mr (or Mrs) bisexual person - it's really great that you are attracted to both sexes but you should know that your statement was ignorant, untrue, and completely unsupported by any type of science or facts. Willing to debate it if you even believe this yourself but I suspect you are just spewing a bunch of bullshit
>>
>>726129303
I retract my retard and illiterate statements. It's weird to see people act like adults on 4chan though.
>>
>>726109888
>>726110158
Read this story

>Spain.
>Living during Franco's dictatorship.
>Homosexuality is persecuted and condemned with death penalty.
>Gays get married.
>Is not enough for demostrate their "heterosexuality".
>Married gays have a lot of childs, like 7 or 8.

Today Spain is one of the countries with more gays and more pro-gay laws. In countries with fascism or places where homosexuality is wrong, gays have children for avoid the persecution.
>>
>>726109888
dunno if its the answer but the explanation seems logical.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuK9pxjBwX8
>>
>>726119228
But how can we have fake arguments over the internet intended to make others mad if everyone just tells the truth?
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.