[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my girlfriend that some party drugs/psychedelics

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (559KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559KB, 1080x1920px
How do I convince my girlfriend that some party drugs/psychedelics aren't pure evil, she has a pure hatred for drugs and is totally uneducated on what they do/how they work, it feels like she's just stuck in the mindset of all drugs are bad and will kill you. I've tried educating her and she understands but still the hatred for them and for me not to do them is still there. Picture is a 10 pack of ecstasy called yellow pacmans I picked up the other night.
>>
>girlfriend

HAHAHA!!

No one stupid enough to take drugs can get a girlfriend.
>>
>>726081697
Well weed does cause brain damage and that's probably what you're talking about so maybe stop being a degenerate.
>>
>>726081797
>implying women aren't stupid as Well
Keeeek
>>
>>726081697
just took e for the first time yesterday, i dont see whats good about it. it just made me lose a bit of my sense of motion and let me forget what i was talking about all the time. i have to admit that i took a bit of speed before tho. thats probably why i didnt get the empathy part. but i cant imagine that its worth it
>>
>it just made me lose a bit of my sense of motion and let me forget what i was talking about all the time.
That's not how ecstasy works. You got scammed, moron.
>>
>>726081965
you didn't take e.
>>
>>726081906
>RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE IM SO WITTY
>>
>>726081697
What the fuck are those? Some nasty ass USA pills?
>>
>>726081965
Are you sure it was mdma?

Mdma makes me feels amazing, like comepleltly blissful, calm, anxiety free. Looking at flashing visuals / colours is incredible, like you cant stop looking, music sounds better the more bpm it has, very introspective drug also, especially for a so called party drug.
>>
>>726081697
Here's diagnosis: your girlfriend is an idiot. Dump her. Thanks.
>>
This is OP these pills are from Australia, and if you're also totally against the use of illegal substances without debate you're just as brainwashed as most of the people on this planet.
>>
>>726082268
/thread
>>
>>726082050
nope, i can guarantee that i wasnt scammed.
>>726082184
well i had the visual part for as long as i was able to stay on the dancefloor, which wasnt long btw, but i felt like it was too much. outside everything was normal. i was also expecting the intospective part, maybe all of those thing were cancelled out by the speed.
>>
>>726081697
Yellow pacmans are known to be bunk pills suspected to be made up of Methylone/Methamphetamine

Fucking dumbass
>>
>>726081697

>How do I convince my girlfriend that some party drugs/psychedelics aren't pure evil,

You don`t. Instead stop being a degenerate
>>
>>726082376
Yeah, maybe speed + environment. If you do it by itself next time, alone, you might have a better introspective experience.
>>
>>726082304
>hurr durr party drugs arent bad
nigger, some of that shit is produced using paint thinner, arsenic, and other shit that is just straight toxic.

ill stick with mah ganja, thanks
>>
>>726082050
yes it is you fucking spastic
>>
>>726082376
Always look up your stuff on pill report
>>
>>726081697
ur GF is stupid. not bcs she refuse to take drugs but bcs she stays with drug addicted fucker like you
>>
What the fucks it got to do with you OP if your girlfriend doesn't like drugs? Not everyone likes spending their money on being a fuck up.

I don't like sushi, I've never tried sushi, but ain't no mother fucker gonna tell me I've gotta like sushi because they do.

I'm willing to bet OP that youre single anyway, and if you actually do have a gf, you won't for long with that attitude.
>>
>>726082573
Wew calm yourself b4 u reck yourself
>>
>>726082640
i will, ty for advice
>>
>>726082376
you were obviously scammed, why are you afraid of the truth?
>>
File: lolwtfmemecrunchwatever.jpg (25KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
lolwtfmemecrunchwatever.jpg
25KB, 400x297px
>>726082573
i second this post
>>
>>726082487
That's why you're also a cock smoking faggot.
>weed
Look you little nigglet, you're smoking a niggers drug.
>>
>>726082376
speed enhanced the mdma experience for me. i don't see why it would do otherwise. the two drugs are pretty similar
>>
>>726082598
Theres more to it than just geting fucked up, its experiencing different states of altered consciousness, its fun to not be stuck in one single mindset and able to fully explore yourself as a human/person/individual.
>>
>>726082497
No, it's really not.
>>
>>726081697
Spike her fucking look aid
>>
>>726082376
>cancelled out by the speed
I'm beginning to think you've never done drugs before
>>
File: image.jpg (797KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
797KB, 1242x2208px
If some of you actually think that all people that do this stuff are all drop out addicts you're sadly wrong, I still work a full time successful job, and I'm also very careful about what I put into my body (using test kits etc) I'm not trying to pressure my girlfriend to so drugs, I'm simply trying to get her to see things from my perspective.
>>
>>726082756
at least i don't have to worry about my shit having some fucking paint thinner or whatever nasty ass chemicals being added to my smoke

you enjoy being 6-feet under in a few years anon, you have my pity, you stupid asshole
>>
i love it when people say they hate all drugs and would never do any but then go out all night drinking and get shit faced thinking its any different
>>
>>726081697
Honestly if she's got a hatred for drugs you might as well give up. Even if you convince her they aren't bad and she takes them, she's likely to go into with a negative mindset which will totally ruin it. Drugs can easily go downhill if you take them in a bad mood, psychs especially. It'd be better to just wait and see if she gets curious instead of trying to force it upon her.
>>
>>726081697
some advice for you young man

you'll have a 100x easier time finding a new girlfriend than changing one. don't try to change people in life, you will never succeed
>>
>>726082948
You can't. Get her some trashy friends. They will break her slowly by normalizing the activity and making it seem fun.
>>
>>726083039
Because the media manage to sperate drinking and drug taking into seperate categories instead of being grouped together., drinking also being legal enhances the bias.
>>
>>726081965
wasnt mdma, fag.
>>
If she doesnt want to try drugs stop pushing them on her you fag
>>
>>726082948
Don't try to change her opinion. If she doesn't like drugs thats fine. Fuck dude, a few days ago I was railing a shit ton of coke and I've tried like 31 different substances. However, I realize that ultimately drugs are bad. Drugs are degenerate, period. However, just because you use drugs responsibly doesn't necessarily make you a terrible person they generally are bad and should not be used by anyone.
>>
>>726081697

who cares? enjoy them yourself. i understand the desire to wanna trip with your girl but if she's not into it she's not into it. trust me when i say pressuring her into trying with you won't end well. the best you can do is educate her and see if she turns around
>>
>>726083100
I'm not encouraging her to touch drugs, she's smoked weed on her own merit before but stuff like this there's just a blind hatred, I've never once offered her drugs or tried to convince her to do them I'm just trying to help her understand
>>
>>726082783
you are better off finding a gf that likes drugs and has the same mindset as you
>>
Those look like shitty $10 domestic pills. 80mg if ur lucky
>>
>>726083100
This, girls are some of the worst people i feel to take drugs with, they are too emotionally fragile, like you go a little out of their comfort zone and they will freak the fuck out, maybe not all women, but most of your average girly girls.
>>
>>726083265
Don't try to make her understand, it doesn't matter it's just her opinion, a very valid opinion.
>>
File: 9uNwm.jpg (74KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
9uNwm.jpg
74KB, 500x563px
>>726083037
Lol, I'm a fully functional person with a decent job. Could you say the same?
>MUHMUH PAINT THINNER
Kill yourself, no amount of impurities are left in my drugs since unlike you, I know of a thing called acetone wash.
>>
>>726081697
>getting your girl into drugs

it's like you are asking to get cheated on. Literally every single woman I know who is into drugs is a loose ass untrustworthy cheater.
>>
>>726081697
Show her the erowid page for said drug so she can make an informed decision.
>>
>>726082696
idk, maybe the fact that i took it from the 2000 pills bag that came from someone im extremely close to is reason enough.
>>
try them in front of her and show her they are fun
>>
>>726083384
If she doesn't like drugs she's probably not interested in reading about them.
>>
>>726083441
>my friend didn't get scammed either

having 2000 pills doesnt mean they arent fake kiddo.
>>
>>726083441
That doesn't mean you didn't get a random chemical in a pill.
>>
>>726083441
Did you look in the mirror at all while 'rolling'? Your pupils should have gone like dinner plates
>>
File: 1484502317770.png (238KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484502317770.png
238KB, 400x350px
>>726083441
>no reagent test
>>
>>726083441
You've been backstabbed by a person who is extremely close to you
>>
>>726081697
show her this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zptnnYPNBN4&ab_channel=Drugslab
>>
>>726082376
You are so clearly retaded that you didnt even know not to take mdma and speed at the same time because of how much it amplifies the mdma's neurotoxic potential. Whatever you took was shitty and not mdma or a tiny quantity. Drugs do not cancel eachother out.

Again, you are retaded, please check out erowid
>>
>>726083586
yea ofc. i had that effect. just didnt name it coz its neither positiv nor negative
>>
>>726083516
well thats technically true, but theres more to it. its fine if u dont believe me tho.
>>
>>726083770
Fuck off, it's not like he pops pills and rails speed all day everyday you little faggot. You're the epitome of a weenie m80
>>
>>726081965
yeah thats just meth, my guy
>>
>>726083770
i dont know about that m8. i deliberately took way less speed than usually and waited a bit before taking the e. also i found some statements on the internet that the clarity of speed cancels out the empathy effects for some people. also how strong the effects are is individual from person to person. why are u so sure that your right?
>>
>>726082487
So? Most any chemical synthesis uses some sort of dangerous substance during the process.

That reflects absolutely nothing towards the safety of the finished product.

You're a moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1242x1193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1242x1193px
It's Coz your girlfriend doesn't wanna see you like this faggot
>>
>>726081697
Let it go, you can't force someone into drugs.
>>
>>726083248
Her opinion is wrong though.

As is yours.
>>
>>726083849
>"Its not like i destroy serotonin receptors that cannot and will not grow back everyday"
Oh wew what a great point youre making. Alternatively you could just take one od those deugs at a time but if you rather be a retard its your choice, retard.
>>
>>726081697
Ecstasy can be addictive. It might not be the best to introduce it first.
The mushroom is your friend. Go for that.
>>
>>726083348
>a very valid opinion

Lol. No it's not.
>>
>>726084188
>>726084240
Yeah, let's just get everyone in the world high on drugs.
>>
>>726084238
Lsd would be better
>>
>>726084298
Not an argument
>>
File: Memes_5fc343_6160402.jpg (67KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
Memes_5fc343_6160402.jpg
67KB, 500x426px
>>726081697
You assholes taking E are pussies, and stupid at the same time. You have no idea what the filler is in the pills. Step it up and do MDMA instead, works faster, better feeling, less dangerous. E is failed fratboys.

+ MDMA is being used in vets to cope with PTSD which makes it medicine. Theres an angle OP.
>>
>>726084380
Ketamine is being used for depression also.
>>
>>726084230
Holy shit, you are a little testicle. Popped a decent amount of pills and done a fair amount of meth on top of it and it seems like I'm a lot more coherent than your dumb ass. I'll go on a bender and not use again for a few months, all of your arguments are moot ya dingus.
>>
>>726084037
One drug doesnt change how your body reacts to an other. They dont cancel eachother, they get mixed. If your point is "well some other tard said it so itmust be true" i would point you in the direction of less retaded source of information, since that guy didn't even know not to take both then he doesn't know anything.
>>
>>726084380
Sorry, but I pills which have been verified as MDMA. You can check out imprints and everything on the internet. Your MDMA can be any empathogen in a hydrochloride salt, if you don't test it.
>>
>>726084100
What this person said.
"Durrdurr you smoke shatter? Dont you know some people use acetone, methyl alcohol and other poisonous shit? Durr i dont science wat is chemstry, weed is safe and combustion doesnt produce toxic substances "
>>
>>726081697
where you at OP, lets roll balls
>>
>>726084609
ofc a random statement from the internet might be wrong but its the same for a friend of mine. and she took e many times. it was always like this. even without the speed she said that there was little empathy effect for her
>>
>>726084874
Melbourne Aus
>>
>>726084807
Stick to natural bruh.

Way safer for the bod and the noggin. Just makes sense.
>>
>>726085023
ugh, you fuckers are just as bad as the hardliners
>>
>>726084516
"I decide to ignore all of your arguments and am unable to refute them so i win"
Youre a braindamaged autist and you dont know shit.
>>
>>726084925
nvm /:
>>
>>726084878
Not MDMA then, it's just a random empathogen like ethylone, or butylone or some other research chemical.
>>
>>726085069
not that poster, but the real problem here is that the real risks of drug use are far too nuanced and complex to even attempt to force the truth into your thick head in a single 4chan post.
>>
>>726081809
yes, stick to the legal and safe drugs like alcohol, nicotine and caffeine and you will never have a problem no matter how much you consume
>>
Yellow pacmans pftttt, you need some blue samsungs
>>
>>726083840
believing is not the issue, your friend got scammed and you proved it! he should take that shit back and demand a better batch or he will petrol bomb their kids houses. no honour amongst thieves.
>>
>>726081697
>I've tried educating her and she understands
>>726082948
>I'm not trying to pressure my girlfriend to do drugs, I'm simply trying to get her to see things from my perspective

So basically you want to pressure her to do drugs then. If she understands your standpoint and disagrees, but you're still pushing for her to "see things from your perspective" which based on what you said is basically that Drugs are fun and people should use them.

I'll address my own bias here and state that I'm 22, I don't do drugs, and I don't drink. Period. I understand that weed won't kill me, I understand that some LSD probably won't end up with me in the hospital, but as far as I'm concerned, drugs just aren't good. They're not good for you, and they're not a good habit for you to get into. I don't have anything against people that do (and neither does your girlfriend, evidently, or she wouldn't still be dating you) but I will not partake.

The reason I went through my little life story for you is because if I were in your girl's shoes, I'd respect your stance, but I would personally resent you trying to pressure me into drugs, especially after you've tried to convince me and fail. If I missed something, here, then prove me wrong and explain what your endgame is if it's not to get her to do drugs with you. Also, if you want a girlfriend that does drugs, why not find one? I personally know half a dozen whores that would suck probably marry me in exchange for a steady supply of weed and ecstasy.
>>
>>726085251
Thats why you point everyone to erowid and consoder your work done
>>
>>726085069
Apparently I know and have more experiences than you, you gaping faggot. Come on, look at yourself mate, you're fuming over nothing. You're oblivious to the fact that you're either autistic or on a verge of a psychotic break. Life's a bitch, huh?
You also refuse to acknowledge the fact that one bender doesn't cause permanent brain damage you fool, you really should educate yourself on the topic of neuroplasticity.
>>
>>726081697
they are natural sleeping pills anon! did you not wonder why they smell like shit? have you ever even seen an e?
>>
>>726085475
>that would suck my dick and probably marry me*
>>
>>726085475
Exactly
>>
>>726082170
Nigga needs to get himself that Dutch hookup
>>
>>726085475
this pretty much sums it up. op youre retarded
>>
>>726085475
In no way am I trying to get her to do drugs, I'm a young soon to be 19 year old male and want to go out and experience new things and open my mind, but my girlfriend is conservative as much as I love her doesn't have the open mind and I'm simply trying to understand her hatred for something I see as a bit of occasional fun.
>>
>>726085475
>habit
>lsd
On the therapeutic use of, lets say LSD.
There are no way in hell lsd can possibly land you in the hospital, and lsd is also, like, the least addictive thing on earth. Were talking less addictive than chocolate or coffee. LSD makes you think drastically differently in ways that wouldve been impossible without it and that will likely have a positive effect on you in so many ways. I would encourage everybody to do lsd at least once, i am very glad i did.

Now you make the case that lsd is bad.
>>
>>726085856
your chances are slim but your best bet is actually to back off. If you are too insistent, then she will be intimidated and her fears will seem justified. If you're really lax about it, then she might see it for what it is, not a big scary thing. She might even get curious on her own and look into it or ask friends, then form a new opinion.
>>
>>726085963
>There are no way in hell lsd can possibly land you in the hospital,
I was including potentially injurious actions that could be taken under the effects of LSD that wouldn't normally be taken. Not just strictly the effects that the drug has on the body taken by themselves.
>now you make the case that lsd is bad
No, because I'm not trying to convince people that drugs are or aren't bad. As I stated, do what you want, but don't pressure other people to put things into their body that they don't want to. A big argument for drug legalization is "it's my body and I can do what I want with it." If you want that sort of respect, give it to other people, too.
>>
>>726085514
>one bender doesn't cause permanent brain damage
It can, and does. Do you even know how mdma causes brain damage? You seem to think im saying itll turn you into a vegetable, thats not what im saying but thats what retards thin braindamage is. Its more sublte than that. Mdma flood your brain with serotonin, which exposes serotonin receptors, receptors which get be destroyed through oxidation if dopamine comes in contact with them, dopamine which meth/speed floods ypur brain with.

This isnt about experience, you retard. This is scientific fact that you can only argue "well im doing k so shutup" against, because you dont know anything and are blinded even to your own ignorance
>>
>>726085856
It's pretty easy to understand why she hates drugs, it's because drugs fuck up society. Drugs destroy families. Drugs bring out the worst in people. Drugs cause people to commit crime. Drugs take control over a persons mind. Drugs take away inhibitions. Drugs take control over a persons physical actions. Drugs harm peoples health. Sure, not all drugs have those effects on people. Not all drugs are going to ruin your life. Not all drugs are super dangerous. However, drugs typically do not have the best effects on a persons life.

Think of it like this:
Not all black people are degenerate criminals. However, statistically speaking blacks commit more crime. This is why people hate niggers.
>>
>>726085856

What this guy: >>726086272 said is truth. People that want to do drugs will get around to doing them on their own. People that don't, won't. There's not a whole lot that you can do besides piss them off by pressuring them (or doing things that they interpret as pressuring them.)
>>
>>726086274
>injurious actions
People on lsd dont go sharklazor skying on cars, they put blankets around themselves, sit, and think. I wouldnt be surprised if it reduced potentially dangerous behaviors.
>>
>>726086274
>A big argument for drug legalization is "it's my body and I can do what I want with it." If you want that sort of respect, give it to other people, too.

troof
so many druggies get so triggered when people think their degenerate hobby is shitty and just dont want to do it for themselves that they go full on hypocrite and try to convince you to do them even though they hate it when people try to convince them not to

fucking degenerates
>>
>>726081697
You're a degenerate.
>>
>>726086390
hm yes thats true, but the brain is really good in regeneration, when you are young. :-)
>>
>>726084339
LSD might be too potent for first timers, otherwise a very decent suggestion.
>>
Why don't you have a look at Snapchat (y) .me to fap to local sluts nudes.
>>
>>726086708
Too potent? are you guessing hypothetical doses?
>>
>>726086390
After 15 years of use, I've yet to develop depression or an anxiety disorder. I don't get those dreaded comedowns from meth and MDMA benders, they're all a damn joke if you ask me. If you actually take care of yourself you'd know very well that a few benders a year are mild at best. I feel worse from drinking all night than from a mix of MDMA and meth.
>>
>>726086650
Here, since youre calling me a degenerate you should also refute my argument.
>726085963
>>
>>726081697
force her to take a bunch at once
>>
>>726081965
fake or took wrong substance either way is retard
>>
>>726086803
>i know i havent suffered loss of precious neurones because i feel k, scientists are jokes if you ask me ( a retard)
Just stop embarassing yourself.
>>
Why don't you go visit Snapchat (y) .me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.
>>
>>726086643

Honestly, I don't even know what you're getting at, here. The only point I was making in my original post is that I'm aware that certain drugs (such as LSD) aren't very dangerous, but despite that, I choose not to partake, for reasons of my own choosing.

You come out of the woodwork trying to convince me that LSD is good, let me make it clear, I don't give a fuck, I'm not even arguing against you, in fact what I said about LSD supports what you're saying more than anything. The only place where we diverge is that I accept the chance that there's a certain possibility that while tripping wandering through my house or a festival or some shit, I could lose awareness of my surroundings and trip and hurt myself, which would have less of a chance of happening if I were sober. Nowhere was I implying that people would be surfing cars or jumping out of windows.

Stop taking shit so personally just because people don't want to be like you and spend their money and time on drugs, my dude. If you do it, cool. I'm not gonna.
>>
>>726085856
Yo OP,
My girl is the same. Been with her for a long time. She doesn't do any but keeps me in check. She's someone who has never been drunk and used to hate weed for example, but now she just understands I smoke it from time to time. And that I like to drink. Just talk to her about it, I simply stated to her I'm careful and responsible, and I won't overdo shit. She just agreed and we live happily ever after. She even tried weed a few times years after that.
I mean I could have broken up with her for a nice partygirl but in the end anon, who do you want to take to your family, who will care the most for you?
>>
>>726087099
Holy shit mate, you truly are a riot.
>naurotoxesity es uunivurshuuul
This is literally you, since apparently in your beautiful cotton candy land every single person is the same. You're a fucking joke and I believe you yourself even know that. I'm done wasting my time arguing with an 18 year old child.
>>
>>726086955
lol why dont you explain why taking mind-altering substances that run the risk of frying your fucking brain are objectively good? at best the most you could justify is that they're "neutral"

i love how you throw the ball in my court when my viewpoint is the one with the medical communitys backing. you could do a 10 second google search and get 50 pages explaining the short and long term negative effects of any drug youd like
>>
>>726087370
My girlfriend won't let me touch anything, ever, I'm so careful with what I get and test it but still she won't let me touch anything, I just want to live out my young years and have experiences but I feel like I'm being held back
>>
>>726081797
I do drugs with my girlfriend.
>7/10 got me to reply.
>>
>>726087214
I not talking shit, at least not with you.
I agree on all the peer pressure stuff. You did say you think drugs arent not good for you, my point is they very well can be, and you seemed talkative and sensible. You do sound more like an asshole now, i resent that you assume i spend time and money doing drugs and that i am someone you wouldnt want to be based solely on my opinion on one specific drug. so fine whatever ill argue with someone else.
>>
I would just go to Snapchat (y) .me to share local sluts nudes.
>>
File: q3QNWNl.jpg (67KB, 828x1070px) Image search: [Google]
q3QNWNl.jpg
67KB, 828x1070px
>>726087549
Well then that's something you need to talk about, when I talked about it with her a couple years back, all she asked for was to not get high when she comes over, which is very reasonable and I still respect. However next weekend we're going to the woods together with a bunch of friends and she doesn't mind me smoking there with my friends and shit. I think personally, just talk about it and explain how u feel about it. Tell her u won't bother her with it but you might just do it from time to time when she's not around.
>>
>>726082376
dumbass you were absolutely ripped off refer to this >>726082497>>726082530>>726082573>>726082926>>726083224>>726083369>>726083653>>726083696>>726084230>>726085251>>726085475>>726086390>>726086442>>726086663

>>726082472
that is literally not how the fuck MDMA makes you feel you monumental idiot. Try it. Do research.
>>726082783
your a retard and your going to corrupt your fake gf for no reason wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>726087635

Cool, yeah. I'll admit my tone became a bit more accusatory and I took a dig at you, but it's because I was getting annoyed. I'm not looking for an argument, and to correct you, I said:

>but as far as I'm concerned, drugs just aren't good. They're not good for you, and they're not a good habit for you to get into
>but as far as I'm concerned
>As in "This is my opinion, I'm not stating facts, just my opinion"
I was simply expressing my viewpoint (and I only did because it apparently happens to align with OP's girlfriend's and I thought it would be relevant to the conversation, not because I was fellating myself or trying to take a sanctimonious tone) I don't want to debate the virtues of drugs, because I'm not looking to do any mind altering substance, and I'm not looking to justify my logic behind it or have my mind changed, either.

Good luck with whatever, though.
>>
>>726081697
As made evident by this thread there is an insane amount of confusion and disinformation regarding drugs.
Either someone is open minded enough to break their conditioning and indoctrination, or you have to counter-indoctrinate them, which, given that we're probably talking about years of intense condemnation by the state, authority figures, friends and family, is going to take a lot of time and charismatic effort.
Psychedelics and from what I've heard also meditation, too, can break this spell, but your gf won't willingly do the former, and the latter also takes a lot of time.
>>
>>726087403
>frying your fucking brain are objectively good
(Citation needed) there has never been any evidence of the neurotoxicity of lsd, meaning it isnt. What is well documented however is the psyhological benefits of lsd. Now please send me those pages of evidence you have.
>>
>>726087970
hahaha do you always do this thing where you take like half a sentence worth of shit and base an entire answer around that while ignoring everything else?

you did it with my other post where you only acknowledged the fact that i called you a degenerate faggot

and now you're doing it here

try again, retard
>>
>>726088100
I took the only point you made and rolled with it:
You claim that lsd causes brain damage, it doesnt, you claim you have proof to the contrary and alot of it, i would like to see it.
>>
>>726087970
>While immediate LSD use causes a variety of disorienting, distorted and emotional effects, there are also some potentially troublesome longer-term effects of LSD abuse:
>Persistent psychosis – there are reports of lingering symptoms of psychosis (more below).
>Recurrent hallucinations – even after you’ve stopped taking the drug.
>Although LSD may not produce physical withdrawal symptoms, you may become psychologically dependent on hallucinogenic drugs if you take them on a regular basis. Some long-term users experience anxiety, depression or irritability if they don’t have access to LSD or other hallucinogens.
>Today’s references to flashbacks frequently poke fun at these visionary explorations. But while some flashbacks may be amusing, colorful and even pleasant – hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD) can be a dangerous and frightening condition.

http://luxury.rehabs.com/psychedelics-abuse/long-term-effects-lsd/

Mental Effects
>Panic attacks
>Flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning long after taking LSD
>Severe depression or psychosis

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd/the-harmful-effects-of-lsd.html

all from googling for 10 seconds now go ahead and justify why taking something that could have long term effects on you like that is objectively good.
>>
>>726087970
>LSD may trigger panic attacks or feelings of extreme anxiety, known familiarly as a "bad trip." Review studies suggest that LSD likely plays a role in precipitating the onset of acute psychosis in previously healthy individuals with an increased likelihood in individuals who have a family history of schizophrenia.[7][35] There is evidence that people with severe mental illnesses like schizophrenia have a higher likelihood of experiencing adverse effects from taking LSD.
>"Flashbacks" are a reported psychological phenomenon in which an individual experiences an episode of some of LSD's subjective effects after the drug has worn off, "persisting for months or years after hallucinogen use".[41] Several studies have tried to determine the likelihood that a user of LSD, not suffering from known psychiatric conditions, will experience flashbacks. The larger studies include Blumenfeld's in 1971[41][42][43][44][45] and Naditch and Fenwick's in 1977,[46][47][48][49][50] which arrived at figures of 20%[42] and 28%,[46] respectively.[39][51][52]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide#Psychological
>>
>>726081797
>>>/pol/
>>
>>726081965
I took mdma only once in my life,
other than that I'm smoking weed only.
And I've gotta say that mdma was the best
experience I ever had in my life. By far the best. But my friends had been helping me out
and they put some headphones on while I was gone and couldn't move an inch, they let me listen to goretrance and psytrance.
>>
>>726081697
anon, don't date retards, dumb her and get someone better
>>
Don't fuck her up dumbass
Drugs are shit and ruin lives
>>
>>726088739
I love her she's a good girl with a good heart
>>
>>726088485
>potentially troublesome longer-term effects of LSD abuse
Lsd should not be abused, sure. Those are extreme cases literally taken from an article about long term use of lsd that cannot be the result of normal lsd usage. Also nowhere does it talk about braindamage.
May trigger panic attacks and flashbacks. Ok yeah dont do lsd if you have panic attacks or are scared of flashback.
Normal therapeutic use of lsd doesnt result in psychosis or severe depression.
So good points in favor of moderation, i dont yet see why this makes me a degenerate.
>>
lol op found himself a good conservative woman that probably isn't a trifling whore as a result and isnt going to go all bluehair feminist hippie on him and hes trying to fuck it up by turning her into a druggie

think about who youd rather marry in the longterm you idiot, some slut that wants to do drugs and get high as often as is convenient or a woman that doesnt have time for games and will treat you good and birth you some good kids and help raise them right

>druggie retards would actually pick the first one

so what she doesnt smonk your weed with you, chances are theres a lot more benefits than drawbacks to work with there and you going and potentially trying to fuck up a good thing isnt working in your long-term best interests boii

if you want to play around and just fuck sluts and do drugs, let that woman get on with her life and find herself a man that isnt fuckin around and just fuck bimbos until youre ready to settle down
>>
>>726082696
Sometimes i smoke a cig and start tripping. Does that mean i was scammed and the tobacco company put pcp in my cig? Noooooooooooo!!! Some people just react weird to shit. I had mdma and felt the same way. In a room with 7 otger people doing it. Half of them felt a normal mdma expirience, the rest of us felt what you people are saying is a different drug. But we all took the same shit. Explain that
>>
>>726089058
/pol/
>>
>>726082926
>Doesnt know what mdma and speed feel like together
>clearly has never done drugs before.

Yeah and ive never shoved my penis in a pool pump while sticking candles up my ass while covered in grape jelly so i clearly have never had sex
>>
File: 1398903149760.jpg (89KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1398903149760.jpg
89KB, 625x469px
>>726085312
Found the stoner. You fags are just as bad as vegans.
>>
>>726089055
>see why this makes me a degenerate
>implying that this is my main point
>still harping on one little thing, ignoring everything else

you asked to see some sources, i showed you some. you then went and trivialized some of the shit listed instead of attacking it directly
>Ok yeah dont do lsd if you have panic attacks or are scared of flashback.
>ok yeah don't do LSD if you don't want to suffer these objectively bad side effects, I'm cool with them, though

nobody cares if you personally are okay with the risk involved, thats not what we're debating, i already know that you're a retard that likes to play hard and fast with drugs, not the point

>Lsd should not be abused, sure. Those are extreme cases literally taken from an article about long term use of lsd that cannot be the result of normal lsd usage.
...because im discussing long term negative effects of the drug.

>Normal therapeutic use of lsd doesnt result in psychosis or severe depression.
What the fuck is defined as normal therapeutic use? once in your life? is there even a medical definition for that or are you just using druggie science buzzwords?

let's go through it four the third time, why is it OBJECTIVELY GOOD, since thats what you got triggered about initially.
m not going to humor your shit anymore until you answer that basic question.

bring up some cold hard facts as to why everyone in the world should drop some cash on lsd and take it regularly because it's GOOD for you. and hit me with some sources too, since you seemed so keen on demanding sources from me
>>
>>726089608

>skittles and m&ms in the same bowl

Holy shit that is disgusting
>>
>>726081697
Her choice, deal with it!
Get a junkie for a gf, enjoy!
Also Pacmans, KEK!
>>
>Being over 17 and doing drugs

You should probably kill yourself for being a degenerate shitlord. Surprised your girlfriend is even into scrubs.
>>
>>726081697
Just smoke weed. SHe's completely right about everything but weed and low doses of LSD.
>>
>>726081697
How about don't do drugs broski?
>>
>>726089952
Kek!
How old are you?
It's better to do drugs when you're 20+ than doing them as a teen because peer pressure, more knowledge, brain "supposedly developped etc, KYS kid!
>>
>>726090193

yeah the only difference is once you're over 20 you should have better shit to do than sitting around getting high
>>
>>726084627
Imprints don't mean shit. Get a test kit
>>
>>726089608
It doesnt mean hes wrong in his point
>>
>>726089055

youve got a solid 5 minutes to reply or im just going to work like a useful member of society, you can stay home jerking yourself off over how superior you are because you unlocked your mind with lsd or some shit
>don't get too randy, steve jobs.
>>
>>726090386
Wrong /b/ro!
When 20+ you do have a job, are settled etc.
20 and under, you should be studying so you can get a proper job, a future where you can buy your own shit and stop sponging off Mum and dad to buy your gear.
Be ashamed of yourself fagget!
>>
>>726090868

yeah because once you get a job you dont need to work to keep it lol

>hey yeah i got a job time to get shitfaced and high all the time because the work stops here

Maybe when you're retired, faggot.
>>
File: hitler rave.gif (976KB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
hitler rave.gif
976KB, 320x384px
>>726081797
Hitler diod drugs and he got a that Eva Braun pussy
>>
>>726090987

eva braun was pretty ugly tho, lets be honest, bitch had a fat fuckin head and a crooked ass beak for a nose and didnt even have good assets

fuhrer could have done better for himself
>>
File: BillOreilly052115.jpg (192KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
BillOreilly052115.jpg
192KB, 750x500px
>>726089094
You can't explain that
>>
>>726089055
Time's up faggot, guess you got lost tripping balls or something

good show maybe next time though, hopefully youll find someone retarded to argue your shitty broscience with
>>
>>726081697
Is she smart? Show her the clinic facts about the toxicity of e.g. Acid compared to alcohol / tobacco. If she's smart enough she will notice that maybe, not everything she was told to was really as true as she thought and et voila, you got it.

On the other hand, if she's dumb, and I almost guarantee that she is because the propaganda that was planted in hair brain by her parents is most likely stronger than the affection to you.

Its a really hard one, prohibition pushed substance use at the edge of society. If she's not experienced with drugs (most likely weed) she won't listen to you and she won't change her mind, period. (if shes stupid kek)
>>
>>726091250
>40yo doing coke every weekend
Wow your wife and kids must be so proud
>inb4 no wife or kids
>that makes you a failure as a man just fyi

>jelly much?
Nah, like not at all. Not even a tiny bit.
>>
At the end of the day if you won't even try drugs you're boring.
>>
>>726081697
Don't push people, especially your girlfriend, into doing drugs you fucker
>>
>>726091466

>at the end of the day if you won't even try some rat poison, you're boring

you can apply that to literally anything, you're a retard.
>>
>>726091430
Good, then STFU then!
>>
>>726091527
nah i'll still be right here calling you out for the failure you are

let me know how that midlife crisis pans out for you, grandpa
>>
>>726091518
Well yeah its still true. I mean if i was up in the mountains with you and i said let's go snowboarding. And you said no. You're just boring.
>>
>>726091689
>if you don't let me fuck you in the ass you're just boring
>>
>>726091488
Fag
>>
>>726091751
You know i actually ended up saying that once, it worked.
>>
>>726091575
ENJOYING LIFE.
40yo crisis?
Get your facts right, kid, it's supposed to be the 50yo one.
What have you done so far?
>>
Why don't you go to Snapchat (y) .me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.
>>
>>726081697
If you love her then you wouldn't try to get her to try party drugs. Party drugs can be safe but I was like her at one point and then I found out how awesome drugs are slowly through alcohol and then crazier things like acid. If she's insecure or bored a lot then she doesn't need drugs. More than likely her subconscious is scared of it being like the commercials.
>>
>>726091968
Why don't you go fuck yourself?
MODS!!!!
>>
>>726091873
>25
>Graduated University with a Civil Engineering degree
>Have a good job as management at a respected construction firm getting paid helping manage projects worth hundreds of millions of dollars
>Make more than enough money travel where I want, and do whatever the fuck I want where I go, including drugs if I wanted to end up a failure like you
>Fuck my fiance on the daily

I'm doing pretty good tbh, keep thinking that snorting some lines on coke on the weekend is what enjoying life is all about, though
>>
>>726092326
You're obviously NOT the anon I was talking to.
I get you m8.
Been doing the gear for a couple of decades now.
Shit is good as long as you keep it under control.
Enjoy!
>>
>>726081697
>how do I turn my responsible girlfriend into a drug crazed slut bitch?

Moron.
>>
>>726092800
Women can't handle drugs I'm assuming? They're like children after all..
>>
>>726092861
Lame b8 so femanons reply, fag!
>>
>>726093182
Stop doing so much Coke. That, or at least realize no one else's neurons are firing as fast as yours.

Also men are the better sex when it comes to life in general. Women are empathetic / emotional and short-sighted. Men are critical thinkers. I'd think men have it easier in terms of avoiding drug addiction and degeneracy
>>
You probably should have a look at Snapchat (y) .me to share local sluts nudes.
>>
>>726093373
Lel
>>
>>726093713
You're obviously short-sighted.
You didn't see the irony, did you?
Make sure you reply with a damage control statement! 8)))
>>
>>726081697
Why not drug your girlfriend?
>>
>>726081697
Why dont you just drug your girlfriend?
>>
File: drugs.jpg (321KB, 651x553px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
321KB, 651x553px
>>726081697
All drugs will ruin your life.
>>
Well you came to the wrong place for drug acceptance tbh. Everyone here is repressed as it gets. But the only way to go is education. If you show her the facts and she just ignores them and denies any positive effects, then she's dug in. The same with religious folk. There's a point you reach where you just can't reason. Their own predetermined notion about the subject wont allow any facts in. So she might stay that way. Dump her and find someone reasonable.
>>
>>726081697
How's about you stop being a fucking degenerate, instead of trying to drag her down with you.

Bag of shit.
>>
She has to do drugs. That's the only way.
>>
Ecstasy is dangerous bud. Especially in a party environment where alcohol is present. Even if mixing them won't kill you the combined body temperature rising from ecstasy and the dehydrating and water distribution inhibitors in alcohol is a very dangerous combination. Even if done in a safe environment ecstasy can still raise body temperature to an unhealthy amount and damage organs.
>>
>>726081965
Sounds more like an antidepressant tbh
>>
You fuckwit you'll lose her if you push on dugs to her. Your mindset it very abnormal and the vast majority of people don't consent to drugs, especially women.

This proves just how unwilling you are to ditch the drugs in favor of your girlfriend. You are drugs' cuck.
>>
>>726094775
Nice essay /b/ro
Lots of shit too in your reply.
Each to their own, live and let live.
>>
>>726085023
>just makes sense
Not really though, you should look up the long-term physical effects of lsd VS marijuana. Lsd is probably safer. Non-toxic to humans, doesn't require the inhalation of the combustion product of a dried plant. The only dangerous part about lsd is when you buy from untrustworthy sources and get a research chem thinking its lsd. You take 2 tabs and die because someone wanted to save a few dollars. (this isn't how all research chems work but you can read on erowid about Nbome linked deaths).
>>
>>726082376
without a reagent test there is no way to tell you weren't scammed. "molly" is notorious for not being what its sold as
>>
>>726083369
Is true I fucked this 8/10 bitch with a 9/10 ass who had a boyfriend. She was always on that Ganga.
>>
>>726094619
what idiot would do it in public
>>
>>726095692
Kek, you're real?
Where do you live?
And most importantly, how old the fuck are you?
>>
>>726089273
Holy fuck I'm dying. Great analogy and good point too, holy fuck.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.