[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, what type of smartphone you have? I have a Samsung

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: galaxy-note-4-s-pen.jpg (128KB, 820x545px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-note-4-s-pen.jpg
128KB, 820x545px
Hey /b/, what type of smartphone you have?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Get'n a little old, but i find that this thing is just still f;n AMAZING!
>>
Have a Moto E 2nd Gen with the last build of CyanogenMod on it before they went to the new OS. Runs better with Android 7 on it than the stock ROM.
>>
iPhone gang baby.
>>
Nexus 5
>>
LG V20, had the S7 prior. The V20 is the best phone I've ever owned. The only upgrade I'll consider is the Note 8 or the V30 when they come out. The DAC is amazing on the V20, I don't think I can do without it anymore.
>>
i have a old mobilephone.
>>
iphone master race anybody else is a fucking shitfaced cuck
>>
Note 5
>>
>>726046977
>iPhone
>Not being a cuck

kek
>>
>>726046977
iphone users are literally cucks and they dont even realize it, pure cancer
>>
LG V20, upgraded from a bootlooping G4. It's nice.
>>
>>726045966
Some say the Note 8 will be released in March 2017 alongside the Samsung Galaxy S8, though this rumour appears to have come from the idea that Samsung is expected to announce two phones and both are thought to have curved-edge screens. Though one will still have a larger screen and a higher-capacity battery (and is rumoured to come with a dual-lens camera and higher-resolution 4K screen), Samsung isn’t going to be able to distinguish the two by referring to them as the standard and edge models any longer. (They will now be known as the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170318-231644.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170318-231644.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>726045966

Just got the S7 Edge yesterday, really like it. Had the Note 4, great phone as well. Might as well show my homescreen, I like seeing how people have theirs set up.
>>
Oppo R9 Plus, I think it's the best phone I've had. Good battery life and big perfect for watching Netflix and whatnot. Plus 4K camera takes quite nice shots.
>>
LG G3. Yes, life is suffering.
>>
>>726047540
sweet!
>>
>>726045966
My Note 4 bricked, I have a Nexus 6P now
>>
Just got the galaxy s7 yesterday since the price finally dropped. It's infinitely better than the old BLU shite I was using.
>>
Oneplus 3t, baby! - sent from my iphone.
>>
>>726047450
interesting.
>>
Hey /b/ I need some help.

Should I get the huawei P9 or Google Pixel?

I'm looking for good displays and camera quality.
>>
>>726045966
iPhone 5S that I absolutely hate but got it for free so. Thinking of getting S7 or note soon.
>>
i got an iphone 4 off of my friend for free.
>>
>>726045966
iPhone 5s, but i will change it for a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017
>>
Oneplus 3t Never Settle
>>
>>726048471
i had iphone 5s too, and then got S7. that felt like a huge improvement, but idk.
>>
>>726048445

All signs point to Pixel, it's supposed to be ridiculous
>>
File: tmp_7735-Phone-1937239668.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7735-Phone-1937239668.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>726047540
S7 edge is dope
>>
>>726047540
I've had the S7 edge since it came out and 2 weeks ago it got updated and is now a slow ass laggy POS. The edge screen is nothing but a useless gimmick, as well.
>>
cheap enough to be disposable Honor 5X
>>
>>726045966
Just went from s4 to note 3 kej
>>
>>726045966
work w/ a girl who has a top end iphone, constantly telling me shit crashes? always lending her my note. omg! tha pics/videos i got w/ data recovery apps! i won't tell her,
>>
File: 1489215685348.jpg (124KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489215685348.jpg
124KB, 766x1024px
Moto Force. Was nice for 2 weeks. Had a string of junk phones with dead screens, speaker problems and one that just bricked. This one I've had for 8 months and no real problems, but the camera lens scratches way too fucking easy and it's a laggy slow piece of shit since the last updates.
>>
>>726045966
Moto G5
>>
Moto Z Play
>>
>>726047959
Nexus 6P too. Great smartphone with awesome camera.
>>
LG G5. This is my first android phone since only ever owning iPhones my whole smartphone life. I feel so free after I switched..
>>
Where all the richfags with a Pixel? I want to know how much kewl it is.

>Note 5 checking in. It's fine. Not better than my Note 4 that died
>>
>>726045966
honestly in this day and age, if you don't own an LG phone i really have no idea what you are doing with your life
>buttons on the back under camera
>power button is finger print scanner
>mic jack on bottom
>fingerprint scanner only sans when phone is facing straight up like it's being held in someones hand
>buttons and mic jack are placed on phone so that you put your phone in pocked upside down and when you reach back in to pull it out, it will detect your finger print and unlock your phone as soon as it is front of your face in upright position
>such ease
>very user friendly
>strong screen
>good cases
>>
>>726045966
Note 4 still going strong babe
Just replaced the battery vouple months ago shes still going. Until i get removeable battrry and sd card in tandem im not biting.
>>
>>726050847
Sounds like a knockoff Samsung Note.

Die, pleb
>>
>>726047159
agreed, literally fucking wastes of space, time and energy
>>
>>726050847
ummm! i know LG has a catchy name. LG "Life's Great".
>>
>>726050847
>bootloop

checkmate atheists
>>
>>726051578
lol!
>>
>>726051458
Sorry "Life's Good"
>>
BLU VIVO 5, because I'm a sucker for unlocked midrange phones
>>
Samsung Galaxy S6. Had it for a couple years now and it is still working fine. Will probably have it until it dies.
>>
>>726050945
same here. wtf is up w/ non removable batteries, no headphone jacks and shit?
>>
>>726045966
my note4 is as good as ever, no point to upgrading, save money
>>
>>726045966
Still worth buying one now if I can get it for around $200 leafbux? Have an old as fuck Nexus4 right now.
>>
Nokia Lumia 1520. I know, Not Android or Iphone.
>>
>>726050690
Not a rich fag but pixel here, awesome phone, great processing speed, camera is rediculous, and unlimited video/image storage is great
>>
Note4 waiting for the next note to come out since firelighters precisely when my contract expired. Hurry up cunts!
>>
>>726054464
Hmn. I just got my outdated Note 5. Hopefully, year end they have something worth me updating.

Pixil sounds like the best thing out atm
>>
>>726054791
My only gripe is that it uses the USB C cable to charge like the iPhone 7, rendering my old micro USB chargers useless, that would be the only bad part
>>
>>726048908
Right there dude.
OnePlus 2 - 64gb
>>
Got a Note 4 too but looking to update. Any recommendations besides iphone?
>>
>>726055006
I'm adamant on using the OEM chargers. I have a theory they tune* them from the factory??
>>
>>726055219
Keep it. Root it. Find a badass rom that works for you. Wait until something else comes out.

Using a Note5 now would love having my N4 back
>>
I have an HTC One M9 and a Galaxy J3 Emerge. Had the M9 from an old plan, recently swapped and got the Emerge free for it, going to attempt unlocking the M9 or rooting it soon since I much prefer it to the Emerge.
>>
>>726045966
S7 Active
>all the perks of s7, but with built on case
>largest battery life of any phone on the market
>I like the three tactile buttons instead of the no buttons
>active key is useful as shit
>I've dropped it so many fucking time on concrete and not a scratch on the screen
>can use it underwater and shit
>sturdy and feels good to hold
Honestly I fucking love this phone, I can enjoy it without having to worry about getting it dirty or fucking it up like a normal s7. Also glad they brought back the sd slot on S7s.
>>
iPhone 6s Plus.

iphone master race bitches
>>
Why don't you go to s.n,a.p,c,h.a.t.y(.)me to leak your ex-gfs nudes.
>>
more like Iphone Scam race
>>
dont see why youd get rid of a note 4, theres nothing substantially better out, the note 4 still handles anything you throw at it
>>
>>726055434
Whats the deal with all these dozens of galaxy models besides the S and notes? Are they actually any good? I samsung galaxy has models from 60$ to 800$
>>
File: 1489847395759.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489847395759.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>2017
>not getting a windows phone
>>
Sony Xz! Hardcore Madafaka! Japans Finest... I had Samsung S2, S4, S5 Active, Apple shit Iphone 5 se ... best phone so far... best os, battery life, best everyday usage.
>>
Note 4 was/is ironically one of the best phones you could ever get.
>>
>>726056164
I got the note 3
Still great. Camera has no contrast control at all for poor lighting. Iphone is great with low lighting photos.
>>
Prolly changing topic here.... i live in Canada. pay 28.45CND per month/ tax. running on my note4. (no Internet/data) tho. unlimited calls day/night/ throughout the country 24/7 and messaging. what u guys pay'n? curious
>>
>>726047959
>>726050446

6P here, too.

Really like this phone. Great battery, screen, size, performance, and the finger print sensor is the best one I've ever used. The phone got wet (standing in the rain for work for 4 hours), and it "bricked" the phone. Started looking for a new phone (get S7 Edge or Pixel XL now? wait for Pixel 2 XL???). Borrowed ex-gf's old Galaxy S6. Three weeks later, I plug in the 6P and it now wants to work. Only things that seem to be wrong is that you can't power it off (it will turn itself back on) and it wont start charging when you plug it in (you have to unplug it and turn the plug over.. doesn't even matter that it's USB C).

Just got issued an S7 Active for my work phone. That phone is actually pretty nice, but the finger print sensor sucks.
>>
LG G4

Fucking great cellphone all around. Arguably had the best camera of any smartphone when it came out. Still love it. Access to battery, micro sd card, great camera, good size and screen.
>>
>>726056388
That's one thing my Note 5 does right. They fixed the lowlight camera. Can take pic in dark room and actually able to make it out.
>>
Galaxy J7 unlimited data and talk/text tmobile. Not the snazziest phone but it gets the job done
>>
galaxy s7.. pretty dope and got it for free
>>
>>726055858
Not really, the phone itself isn't awful but it can't hold a candle to a note or Galaxy S 6/7. Minimal settings you can change for customizing, plastic removable back with removable battery. The cheap ones are made for incentives to change carriers and "get a free Samsung galaxy phone". I compared the specs of the Emerge to my M9 and it was trash in every aspect. And the Emerge is a 2017 release, the M9 was 2015 I think.
>>
ZTE Axon 7... Awesome device. First one had a defective camera, replacement, (one I have now) has a software bug where the microphone works for everything except phone calls. A bit annoying but a $20 pair of Bluetooth headphones will hold me till a patch is released.
>>
>>726055858
higher the number the better the phone.. first glaxay i had was an s2.. thing lasted me for about 4 years? replaced the batt once for around 20-30 dollars. 500ish brand new?
>>
smartphones are all the same now. this isnt 2012. almost every decently priced smartphone will have good performance. whats the point in even buying a $800 phone?
>>
yeeee
>>
>>726045966
S6 Edge Gold. I will get another one after this one. Provided the S8 isn't better looking. The S7 is ugly imo
>>
>>726058617
agree.
>>
Have an S7 now after having the S6 Edge, still really miss my S4 mini, why the fuck are these things just getting larger and larger?
>>
>>726045966
Got a ZTE Axon 7 about a month ago.

It's got some quirks, but it's a good phone. Definitely an upgrade from the junk I used before.
>>
>>726058617
LOL
>>
>>726046356
shit tier phone. The only good Nexus is the 6p.
>>
heard shit about tha next note not having earphone jacks. hope not.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.