[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. The day millions of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 20

File: wannabe irish.jpg (136KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
wannabe irish.jpg
136KB, 640x424px
So yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. The day millions of 5th and 6th generation Americans claims there is something Irish about them.

What's your opinion on that charade?
>>
>>725963196
Wankers
>>
Everyone is Irish on st pattys. /thread
>>
I don't understand why every white person has a kilt in their basement.
>>
Great excuse to have a hangover. Don't give a fuck what origin it derives from.
>>
>>725963196
>What's your opinion on that charade?

am british but emigrated to canada in 2009

will never wrap my head around this "I'm a third Irish" / "I'm one quarter russian" / "I'm one sixteenth german" thing that north americans insist on

they've never been to any of these countries that they supposedly have their roots in, but i hear them all the time using their irish heritage as the reasoning for why they like guinness or whatever else

fucking bizarre behaviour
>>
if you don't have your own culture/ history next best thing is to claim some one elses.
>>
>>725963443
It's because their country has no history of its own, they've been around what 300 years and the rest of the world has been building culture for thousands
>>
>>725963196
Any sort of patriotism or other affinity to any one country is simply retarded.

Especially when you consider it's fucking Ireland.
>>
>>725963443
Thiiis and
>>725963593
This. Outstanding observations
>>
>>725963641
And yet were still better than you fags
>>
>>725963738

Only when the cunt. deserves patriotism.
>>
it's weird, because a hundred years ago the irish were considered scum. do you remember that joke in "Blazing Saddles"?

"We'll let in the jews, the blacks, the chinese, BUT NO IRISH."
>>
>>725964097
name one cunt that has NEVER done anything so shitful it'd make you want to nuke them.
>>
>>725963955
Bless
>>
I dont celebrate it, im not a potato. And green food coloring isn't healthy nor does putting it in cheap beer make it more appealing to consume.
>>
They just use it as an excuse to get super wasted and act like the shit-tier garbage they are.
>>
I swear every white person thinks they're "x times removed" from William fucking Wallace
>>
No this is Patrick!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-17-17-41-15.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-17-17-41-15.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>725963196
Welp saint patricks day is a catholic holiday you fucking ugly cunt. It celebrates the emergence of christianitiy to ireland. On this day all rules dealing with food and drink in the bible is revoked for the day. This is why so many people get drunk on this day.

Soooo, basically, unless youre a practicing christian. More specifically a catholic... youre just jumping on some cultural band wagon and creating a new idea of what this holiday actually is. In other terms youre a bunch of posers
>>
Is maith liom uisce beatha and fuck the fada
>>
>>725963196
Yanks always go on about their silly ancestry, while the rest of the world just views them as yanks. It's pretty pathetic imo.
>>
File: 1475848893066.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1475848893066.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
Holy shit. Who fucking cares.
How is it affecting you?
Mothera Christ.
>>
I think it's funny that foreigners simply do not get why a nation of immigrants would take pride in their individual heritage.
>>
>>725964531
>take pride in their individual heritage
Taking pride in ones heritage is for uneducated plebs who have nothing to be proud of personally.
>>
>>725964394
I'm proud to be a yank. Also nice to know where your relatives come from. All I know is my grandparents were 2nd generation Americans so they were more italian, slovak, and Ukrainian than american. But me? Yeah, I'm american as it gets and don't actually think I'm any of those cultures. Just a yank.
>>
>>725963443

As an American can confirm that nothing drives me up a fucking wall more than when some random white idiot comes out like "YEAH IM LIKE 1/10th CHEROKEE INDIAN AND 1/3 SPANISH AND 3/8 ITALIAN!!"

Like no, faggot. At best, you can take the nationalities/ethnicities of your four grandparents and divide that shit into quarters. If the waters around your family tree are so muddied that you can't easily divide your family's heritage within the past like 8-10 generations into 4 or fewer nationalities/ethnicities, you're a mutt. At that point you just take the nationalities of your grandparents at best, and roll with that. Failing that, you're AMERICAN. End of story.

There exists nobody in America or the world at large that gives a single flying fuck what minuscule percentage of "you" is whatever country. Save that shit for your blog so that your mom can read it or something.
>>
>>725963196
No fucks given, unless you are one of those people who wear an Irish flag as a cape and a Irish flag colored cat in the hat hat to the bars. Then you are a fag
>>
>>725964665
Lol do you have a specific set of your personality reserved for pride bud? I'm proud of a lot of things, one of those things is my heritage. Also in case you foreigners were wondering, all Americans have to do the biggest project of their middle/high school career on their immigrant history when they're 14. It's a big deal here.
>>
>>725964693
>There exists nobody in America or the world at large that gives a single flying fuck what minuscule percentage of "you" is whatever country
lmao yes exactly, if someone tells me their great great grandfather was English I'm hardly going to suddenly think we're relatives and best friends
>>
>>725964670
>I'm proud to be a yank.
Still silly imo, but at least it's somewhat better than being proud of something you're not. Patriotism is for faggots tbqh.
>>
>>725964665

This. People who give so many fucks about their heritage to the point where they've autistically divided themselves into percentages in the single digits of whatever fucking nationality probably haven't accomplished shit for themselves.
>>
Theres lots of americans who want a united ireland despite the population of NI not wanting it.

Also they supported the IRA terrorism against the UK. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>725964885
Mocking patriotism is for people who have a shitty homeland. I love the people, history and culture of my land and I will never be ashamed of that.
>>
File: 0009.png (318KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0009.png
318KB, 640x360px
>>725963196
There is nothing wrong with celebrating part of your ancestry or heritage.

Anyone who has a problem with that either has entirely too little to worry about in their life, is a completely miserable cunt, or just a retarded faggot.
>>
>>725964885

I'm going to hazard a guess that you're from some European country. In that case, a bunch of faggots are the ones picking up your country's slack in NATO so that you can afford the social programs you guys brag so much about.

What's that make you if your country needs the protection of faggots? Rent boys?
>>
>>725964885
spotted the commie cuck
>>
>>725964835
>a specific set of your personality reserved for pride bud? I'm proud of a lot of things, one of those things is my heritage.
Your heritage has nothing to do with your personality, bud. How can anyone be proud of being born in a certain place? It's beyond me, you had absolutely nothing to do with it. It's typical yank shit to be 'proud of muh cuntry'.
>>
>>725965042
Serfs would be my word of choice. Maybe puppet states.
>>
>>725964670
So basically your heritage is being slav trash

noted
>>
>>725965006
>>725965042
>>725965084
Kek, butthurt yanks spotted. See the difference between you homotional plebs and me is that I don't give a fuck when you insult """my""" country. It's just a piece of land I happen to live. I'm proud of things I did, not of a place my house happens to be. Stay pathetic americucks.
>>
>>725965118
You know how you can be proud of the accomplishments of family members? Same thing essentially. Pride isn't restricted to things that only you yourself have accomplished, funny that you can't grasp that.
>>
>>725965228
>has absolutely nothing to be proud of in regards to the society that he lives in and contributes to for every single working day of this life
>calls other people pathetic

Lol
>>
I'm in the US and have a bit of Irish in me...but I have cousins I know in Derry and some of my family is from Scotland McIness
>>
>>725965228
>proud of the things I did
>taking muhammad's big brown dick after he breeds my wife
you euroshits really are a waste
>>
Tardfest amateur night.
>>
>>725965316
I am proud for contributing, since that's what I actually do myself. Being proud of a country is retarded lad. I know the propaganda tells you otherwise.
>>
>>725964693
my dad was adopted and doesnt know his parents so ill never know

feelsbadman
>>
At best I consider myself 1/4 of what my grandparents were. I'm still all american first and foremost. At best I Root for daygo juvenile Italy's national team once America is out of the world cup.

And yeah our big cultural heritage project is kinda a big deal here so you can't really escape knowing. Enough generations have been born here to have our own culture and consider yourself american rather than x,y,z living in america. It used to be more important to our grandparents bc they knew the people that actually immigrated.
>>
>>725965431
kek, always funny to see americans try to insult europeans. Petty things like that don't bother me sonny. Feel free to try harder.
>>
>>725963443

>i don't mentally understaaaand stop it you guuuys

White people are the only ones criticized for recognizing their diaspora and you cucked brainwashed faggots aren't helping
>>
>>725965496
...Yeah, and by extension your contributions to the society improve the country thereby making it better. A nation is made up of the individual contributions of its people, the country you're in is as much a product of what you do or don't do as anybody else.

You're either proud of what you and your countrymen have accomplished or you're not. And it looks like you're not. Sounds like you have work to do.
>>
>>725965643
You forgot to tip your fedora.
>>
>>725965496
Do you understand the concept of a team? The concept of a group of people working together for a common goal of improvement and success? That's what a country is, with the added bonus, "(n my case, not yours clearly) of sharing a beautiful and breathtaking natural landscape.

The difference between me and you is that I like my team and the land we share. I'm proud of our accomplishments and our history, and I work every day with some happiness deriving from the fact that I contribute to its success.

In America our propaganda these days is largely anti-american and humanist, it's not what makes me proud. I'm sorry that you can't possibly imagine pride being organic in this context.
>>
>>725965241
>Pride isn't restricted to things that only you yourself have accomplished

It is for normal humans. I bet you're one of those people who is 'proud of muh city' if a local team wins some sports event too. Doesn't get more pathetic than that kiddo.
>>
>>725963196
When are you yuropoors going to get over that? It's such a cliched argument at this point.
>>
I kinda look at it as appreciating and recognizing our comrades that share a history with this country just like when i wish a merry Christmas to my religious friends and so on. Personally i have a shitload of (3/4) irish heritage and phisically i look like im straight out of boston or some shit. But culturally im American and i dont pretend to be anything else but that.
St pattys day is fun and its a way to show some appreciation to a proud people who have been treated quite poorly yet stil helped make this country what it is. Its not like we are setting aside a whole month like we do for the blacks.
>>
>>725965222
Yep we are. It's all good though bc this slav trash fucked a Norwegian chick last night. So ya know it's all gravy. Have fun ranking it you pussy
>>
>>725965674
LOL.
>I breathe air therefor I'm proud of evolution.
Yeah no, you're making up things in order to soundless retarded, ironically making you sound more retarded.
>>
>>725963641
Canada has no history? Wow I thought you gigantic faggots only hated people from the u.s.
>>
i celebrated by wearing my irish tuxedo (t shirt) then giving my wife a pair of irish sunglasses (double black eyes) then i took all her shit and put it in some irish luggage (trashbags) then threw her out
>>
>>725965849

Canada has no more history than the US, give or take a couple hundred years. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't compare to the thousands of years of history most European countries have.
>>
>>725965757
Lol fuckstick you don't even know the dictionary definition of pride. You can be proud of someone else or a group you belong to, it's a very common thing. When my sister gets a good job, I'm proud of her. I'm also proud of my beautiful and interesting nation. You have nothing to be proud of and are rationalizing why you don't.
>>
>>725964693
Ooooh this is why people get mad. They want it to be "pure". Getting mad at someone saying their Irish triggers you because you want to be discriminatory and call them "mutts". Hilarious.
>>
>>725965739
>our accomplishments and our history
kek, typical yankfeels. You don't and didn;t have anything to do with it lad. Take credit all you want, I know it's common among yanks, you're still retarded for doing so.

Get a job, do some charity work, do something yourself instead of being proud of things other people long before you were even born did.
>>
>>725965944
And that history doesn't make any one country better. Is that really all you can gloat about? How sad.
>>
>>725963196
I'm 100% American and well aware of that fact. My lineage is 50% British, 33% Italian, and a bunch of little things like Spanish, Arab, Scandinavian, etc.

We aren't going to ignore our lineage because a bunch of European manlets on the other side of the ocean who are currently committing willful genocide against themselves whine and cry about the nationality they obviously couldn't care less about on the fucking Internet.
>>
>>725966037
You asked a question, I answered it. Don't put words in my mouth.
>>
>>725965976
I do have a job, was just telling you about how it gives me extra pride in my job to contribute to the nation that I love. I feel bad for you honestly.
>>
>>725965945
>it's a very common thing
for yanks

>You have nothing to be proud of
I have plenty to be proud of, which is exactly why I'm not proud of the country I live in, again, since I had nothing to do with being born here. It's a difficult concept for you, I understand. I guess even worthless basement dwellers like yourself need some pride in their life, so they turn to their country... Makes sense in a way. Still pretty sad though.
>>
>>725965849
I was talking about the US but since you mention it, yes Canada is also a new country
>>
>>725966133
>I feel bad for you honestly.
Likewise. To even love a nation is a sign of severe retardation if you ask me, but hey, by all means, keep waving that flag lad, I know it makes you feel special.
>>
>>725965739
You sound like a communist
>>
>>725965228

> thinking anyone cares about a beady eyed inbreds opinion
>>
File: 1489773444480.jpg (31KB, 347x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489773444480.jpg
31KB, 347x480px
>>725963443
I mean we let brown people get away with it? I used to think about it the way you guys do but then i made some friends, got laid, and graduated...now its all good and i dont let stupid shit bother me.
>>
>>725966279
>cares so much about my opinion that he replies to tell me how little he cares
stay mad pleb
>>
>>725966156
It is a common thing for Americans, which makes it even more retarded that you assume I have nothing else to be proud of besides my country.

>>725966206
It really is just a dead ringer that you have nothing to be proud of in regards to the society that you will spend most of your life living in and contributing to. Now that is fucking sad.

>>725966239
You clearly don't know the definition of that word.
>>
>it's a eurotrash cannot understand why people would be proud of their country episode

I find it fascinating just how mad this makes you people. Really reeks of jealousy.
>>
>>725966370
>It is a common thing for Americans, which makes it even more retarded that you assume I have nothing else to be proud of besides my country.
The only reason to be proud of a country is lack of pride in personal achievements. So yes, obviously I assume ameritards have nothing else to be proud of, they spend all day waving their flag yelling wooooo.

>It really is just a dead ringer
kek ok matey, stay projecting. USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>725966370
>we're a team my country is a team we all work together in bliss to make the great machine work
Communist
>>
Im 3rd gen irish canadian
I think its completely a ok
Unless its an excuse to be retarded
>>
>>725966478
The only ones mad ITT are americucks defending the only thing they have to be proud of lad. Reeks of incompetence.
>>
Ill gladly support any holiday as long as it isnt British it makes sense that America supports irish heritage because America is made of people the Brits have fucked and we all put them in their place. Almost everyone that immigrated to America was impressed with the revolution and came over here, worked their ass off and made this place the best there is.
>>
>>725963196
My opinion; it's not just 'millions of 5/6th gen Americans' its the entirety of America. Because they are so painfully lacking any history over 200 years, they constantly try to foster it or pretend that their heritage goes back further than it does. The rest of the world is a lot less rabid about their genealogy, and I think. it's because of that.
So, in terms of 'what we think about this charade' - it's not a single charade imo, it's hundreds upon hundreds of day parades, history months, and undeserved reverence for historic figures just because of their history
>>
>>725966497
>The only reason to be proud of a country is lack of pride in personal achievements

This is utter nonsense based on arbitrary rules about pride that you've made up. I'm proud of nearly everything about myself and my life. One of those things is the beautiful land and society that I live on and contribute to. I vote, pay taxes and spend my life with these people and culture. I contribute and I enjoy the benefits with happiness, makes perfect sense to take pride in it all.

>>725966619
Lol there's a lot more to communism than that my dull friend. Maybe you should try reading bud.
>>
>>725966685
>Almost everyone that immigrated to America
was lowlife scum who couldn't make it in the civilized world.

FTFY
>>
>>725965006
>Myopic: The Post
>>
>>725963196
St. Patrick's Day allows everyone to be Irish for a day. One day is good enough. Who wants to be stupid, drunk, belligerent and unattractive for all 365 days of the year?
>>
Actual irishfag in america.

>a lil over 10% of Americans claim to have irish heritage. That's about 31million.

>not even 5 million people in ireland.

Americans have no culture
>>
File: irishjobs.jpg (199KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
irishjobs.jpg
199KB, 686x385px
>>725963196
Fuck the irish. Thieving drug addicts, welfare cheats and drunks.
>>
>>725965974

False. It has nothing to do with purity, it has to do with getting all autistic with your heritage and sectioning it into 50 little meaningless pieces. Those rare occasions when someone gives enough fucks to ask you about your heritage they generally want to know about the bits that have a tangible impact on the way you live. The fact that you might have had a native american grandmother twelve generations ago (and no other natives in your family since) but you don't do anything relevant to that part of your heritage, such as participating in native american communities and shit, then it's irrelevant.

Furthermore, all rambling on about your 5000 heritages will do to most people is just cause them to not ask again.

For example, I have an ancestor something like four generations back that was full blooded Italian. The rest of my family is some amalgamation of Spanish and French. I'm not going to sit down and explain how I'm like 3/8ths Spanish, 3/8th's French, and some minuscule fraction of Italian, and some Minuscule fraction of Slav, or what the fuck ever. Because it's so small that it's irrelevant.

Keep it simple, if all else fails, round up. Nobody cares in the first place, and the few people that do, probably don't want to hear you ramble for an hour about all of these random ethnicities that fucked into your family once like 200 years ago and never appeared again in your family tree.
>>
>>725966762
You're describing hubris mate. I know ameritards don't quite understand the difference, so don't feel too bad about it.
>>
I'm part Irish and I don't care for it
>>
>>725966769
Is that why America kicks the shit out of everyone else in almost everything?
>>
Learning of my family heritage encouraged me to travel to Europe to visit almost all of the continent & speak to the average person to get a better idea of life outside of my own shell.
There is nothing wrong with celebrating our family histories when we know so little about them, but eager to learn.
>>
>>725964345
What is Christmas and Easter
>>
>>725966762
>This is utter nonsense based on arbitrary rules about pride that you've made up
No it's a reality you're uncomfortable to face.
>>
>>725966769
Can i borrow some of that salt? I am about to make some freedom fries.
>>
>>725966820
Bud I don't know if you realize this but most of your country moved here when you were all starving to death. A 14th century Irish guy has more descendants in America than in Ireland.

>>725966907
Nothing excessive about it, I rarely ever talk about it.

But sure bud, whatever helps you sleep at night. Surely you would never have pride in your society if there actually was something to take pride in.
>>
File: Irish.jpg (100KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
Irish.jpg
100KB, 600x679px
>>725963196
They are right 100k irish women starting at the age of 13 were used to breed mulatoe slaves by the black slave owners.
>>
>>725967007
lol, you don't know a lot do you?
>>
>>725965761
>Yuropoor
>America 20 trillion in debt
>>
>>725965796
It's Paddy's day, not Patty. Fucking yanks.
>>
>>725967063
It's a reality based on the arbitrary concept that someone can't be proud of a group they belong to and themselves at the same time. Once again, you are grasping because you want to rationalize why you don't get positive feelings and a sense of pride when thinking of your ugly homeland and the society that rests on it.
>>
>>725967106

>First in Military

That's all I need to know, really. Since without Europe hiding behind NATO (read: the American Military) they would have to actually put money into their militaries and they wouldn't be able to pay for any of the social programs they like to rub in everyone's faces.
>>
>>725967071
>Surely you would never have pride in your society if there actually was something to take pride in.
A society is never something to take personal pride in, that's what I've been saying this whole thread lad.

If you want to compare societies, be my guest, most euro societies are vastly superior to ameritard society. The difference is that euro's don't feel personal pride in that, because it isn't a personal achievement. It's just a different mindset, we are proud of thing we do, you are proud of things that are given to you.
>>
>>725967111

You make fun of the US debt but Europe is the one that had the debt crisis like 7 years ago.
>>
>>725967294
>That's all I need to know, really.
kek, well said ameritard.
>>
>>725967063
It is much more comfortable for you to write of national pride as coming with personal failure rather than accepting that your country is probably just grey, boring and depressing.
>>
>>725967372
Europe isn't a country
>>
>>725967390

>doesn't attack the substance of the rebuttal
You didn't need to say anything at all for us to know that you don't have jack shit to fire back with.
>>
>>725963304
> patty
kys
>>
>>725967426

Nah, but the European Union basically makes you all function like one.
>>
>>725967392
I'm not from finland if that's what you're suggesting. And again, insulting "my" country doesn't do anything for me mate. I'm lucky to have been born here, it ranks top10 in pretty much everything, from education to healthcare etc, but I'm not proud of it like you are. I'm happy to live here, but not proud, there's a difference.
>>
St Patricks day is a catholic celebration. The only reason it has anything at all to do with the Irish is the fact that St. Patrick converted thousands of Irish to Christianity. Thats it. If St Patrick was St. Pavel everyone would be Russian for a day.
>>
>>725967442
USA! USA! USA! WOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>725963196

St. Patrick wasn't a real guy.

If you're actually Irish, unless you're celebrating your pagan roots, then the Holiday is a sham too.
>>
>>725967174

>Patrick's
>Paddy's

Sorry that we assumed that you guys weren't fucking retarded.
>>
>>725967365
>A society is never something to take personal pride in

Which is arbitrary nonsense you've made up. Part of the definition of pride involves groups you belong to and people you are associated with.

>we are proud of thing we do, you are proud of things that are given to you.

I'm proud of both and I'm proud to work every weekday giving back to the beautiful and great society that I've grown up in and reap the benefits of living in every day. I'm sorry you can't feel this in your land.

I'd imagine this is how it feels for people who grow up in shit families that are jealous of people with good families.
>>
>>725967372
Europe is comprised of over 50 countries. Do they really teach you nothing in school?
>>
>>725967613

see

>>725967547
>>
>>725967563
I'm starting to believe that you literally just don't know what the word pride means in English. It is not limited to one's own accomplishments and status by it's very definition.
>>
File: 1487720230075.png (73KB, 268x376px) Image search: [Google]
1487720230075.png
73KB, 268x376px
>>725964518
Tell'em
>>
>>725967608
>Which is arbitrary nonsense you've made up.
No, for the second time now, it's a reality you are uncomfortable facing. It's ok lad, you can't help it, you were told it was normal.
>>
>>725967607
Comes from the Irish version of the name Patrick, you thick cunt.
>>
>>725967700
This is you making a wild assumption that someone who is proud of their society and homeland can't possibly also have room for pride in themselves.

I have plenty of pride in myself and my nation. Very simple concept, but beyond your grasp.
>>
>>725967111
>>725967613

If you guys want to be technical, neither is America, you retards. But you guys call the United States "America" anyway, even though North America is more than just the US, and we can't forget about South America.

Generally when an American refers to "Europe" they're referring to the European Union, or a specific country therein. Just like when you guys say "America" you're generally referring to the United States of America.

The comparison comes naturally to us because 30 relatively small countries forming a political and economic union is extremely similar to how the United States is 50 european country-sized states that have come together in a relatively similar fashion.

You retards will nitpick at anything, won't you?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (24KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
24KB, 540x540px
>>725963196

Just like 40 million black Americans call themselves African-American daily? Or perhaps like 9th generation Hispanic American calls himself Hispanic?
>>
>>725967688
>a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.
>>
There's nothing wrong with being 6th generation Irish, laddie.

It aint our fault ye canno' handle ye drink.
>>
>>725968077
I'm not even Irish and I want to slap you so hard you shit your own teeth out for a month.
>>
>>725967754

Yeah, and Patty is a shortening of Patrick, you know, the name of the fucking holiday.

Suck my dick.
>>
>>725968076
A feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of one's close associates, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

A person or thing which arouses a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction.
>>
>>725967813
>someone who is proud of their society and homeland can't possibly also have room for pride in themselves
lolwat? That's not what I said lad. But fuck it, there's no explaining to people who are too emotionally invested like yourself. I'm sorry for insulting your beautiful country lol, tonight I will toast to the great land of murica. Feel better now?
>>
>>725968200
And, ironically enough, only fucking brain dead Americans, who tend to claim Irish heritage, say Patty. You literally couldn't be further from the country or any part of its culture.
>>
>>725963196
Ireland is not a great country, I don't know what their is to be so proud about. Go to Ireland, and it's like you've just been transported to 10 years in the past. They consider 7 year old cars to be "new"
>>
>>725968301
Hey look, an americanized definition, cute.

It's like how you guys took the word football and made up a sport without balls and where only one guy can use his feet. You call it football, we call it rugby for lesbians.
>>
>>725968371
Good. Praise it you submissive bitch, my tax dollars pay for your national security, so you really should show some respect.
>>
>>725968449
This. I knew a guy that swore up and down he was Irish, even had a leather belt decorated in celtic shit and an Irish flag. Well it turns out he wasnt Irish, his family was mostly Polish.
>>
>>725968506
Literally the Oxford English dictionary definition. Lmao what a fucking joke you are.
>>
>>725968540
lmfao, will do oh brave ameriwarrior! Please save us from the muslims who according to you are somehow cucking us? Or something? Either way, good bless USA! USA! USA! WOOOOOO
>>
>>725968452
You meant 'there', not 'their'.
It's hard to take someone's opinion seriously when they can't even discern between there and their.
>>
>>725968449

You overestimate how much anyone gives a fuck what the Irish think, it's just an excuse for the micks to feel self important
>>
>>725968060

/thread
>>
>>725968646
You sound jealous because you cant be great too. It's ok little guy, you're great in your own way.
>>
>>725968646
No I mean that Russia is perpetually kept at bay by NATO which would be useless without the US. It's cute, like a kid lashing out at his parents that support him and keep him alive.
>>
>>725963196
I eat potatoes.
>>
>>725963304
Bad bait is bad
KYS
>>
>>725968693
Ouch my feewings! You seem upset, and sorry to burst your bubble, but your opinion is literally irrelevant to me.
>>
>>725968753
Then you're obviously not Irish, faggot.
>>
>>725968506

A football is a ball. Just like a rugby is a ball. Look up the definition sometime.

Also it's funny because the full name of "Rugby" is "Rugby Football" google that, too.

First line of the Wikipedia article
>Rugby is a type of football developed at Rugby School in Rugby, Warwickshire,

Eat my dick, retard.
>>
>>725968956
Oh wow it's so shocking that eurotrash are elitist and wrong at the same time.
>>
>>725968956

LOL

i didnt even know this
>britcucks btfo
>>
>>725968060

This.
>>
>>725963196
It's just an excuse to drink, relax.
>>
>>725968950

Then why bother replying mick? Thought you'd still be spewing your Guinness up in the gutter at this point, well done.
>>
>>725968662
The substance of what I said still remains true.
>>
>>725968734
>>725968748
>>725968956
>being this butthurt

Goddamn yanks, I thought you were proud of your country, why do you have the desperate compulsion to reply to anybody talking shit? It's almost as if you're a bunch of insecure faggots trying to hold back tears.
>>
>>725968956
>balls are not round

kek ok
>>
>>725969207

They can be ovoid as well, like a rugby or a football, for example. As per the definition.
>>
>>725969130

>corrects somebody when they're wrong, talking shit back in the process
>Y DO U REPLY TO PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT

Did it occur to you that we might like talking shit as much as you do, but also enjoy proving you wrong at the same time? :^)
>>
>>725969130
Because I have nothing better to do today besides getting butthurt faggots like you to reply to my posts. Suck my American dick, faggot. You know you want to so just admit that we're better than you in every way.
>>
>>725969130
>eurotrash literally cannot understand that people stand up for things they are proud of

It fucking writes itself lmao
>>
>>725969370
>no really I'm not mad at all
kek ok lad, whatever you say
>>
>>725969307
americans say the darnedest things
>>
>>725969453
>being this mad
>calling other people butthurt
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>725964975
They don't even fucking live here. I think lots of Irish-Americans have a vvery plastic paddy, twee, unrealistic view of Ireland from growing up consuming drivel about what the old country is like. It's embarrassing they're that concerned about a United Ireland. Even the people of the Republic are generally not interested in reuniting. Not only is NI a failing province that will drain our state of money, but the north and south have grown apart drastically in terms of culture. Nations steal land, the borders fluctuate and time goes on. It's the Eurofag way.
>>
>>725969468
Lol all this garbage heap understands is that when pride is challanged you're supposed to roll over and take it

I'm really starting to understand the submissive mindset of the euro-lad. No pride, no honor, unless that is derived from pretending to be better than Americans of course lmao
>>
>>725969610

>the Oxford dictionary says the darnedest things

ftfy
>>
>>725969664
>being so butthurt you cant admit I'm right
>>
File: 43278923.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
43278923.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>725969456
pic related, it's you
>>
>>725963641
Do you think American society sprung up out of nowhere? It has a continuous history like every other nation, just not on this continent
>>
>>725963196
>2nd generation irish
>been playing the flute (and bodhran) since i was 5
>Paddys is always a big deal where I live
>started drinking (and playing) yesterday at 3
>don't remember the end of the night
>nursing the mother of all hangovers right now
>guinness/10 would do next year
>>
>>725969781

What's wrong with being passionate about things that are important to you, anyway? You keep saying "lol theyre mad" or whatever but like, I'm not even sure I understand why expressing indignation in this situation would be inappropriate. Care to explain?
>>
>>725969896
Jealousy
>>
>>725969781
>eurotrash literally cannot understand that standing up for yourself and your people doesn't require crying or sadness

Keep going lmao, I'm fascinated about eurotrash self-hate being dealt with by whining about American happiness and sense of community.
>>
>>725966497
Imagine ancient rome at the height of it's power. Do you think Romans would feel proud of their country and culture?

British people felt that way 150 years ago and Americans feel like it now. When your country is the dominant cultural and political power in the entire world it's probably difficult to not feel a little bit of pride about it.
And yes american culture is still culture, even if it is a load of shite. And it has been the dominant and most widespread culture internationally since the rise of mass media.
>>
>>725969896
It's jealousy. They are not proud of their nations, so they try to make themselves feel better by convincing each other that it's a bad thing to like and take pride in the society that you contribute to for 40 hours a week.
>>
>>725964670
Same but I identify ad Southern first and American second to be honest. Family has been in Alabama for like 8 generations so I couldn't pretend to be half Irish or a quarter Cherokee even if I wanted.
>>
>>725968506
I love how after this guy got btfo by >>725968956
He just shut the fuck up and ran off with his tail between his legs.
People like this guy >>725969130
Won't understand how good it feels when people who talk so much shit literally run out of shit to talk and have no choice but to sit the fuck down and accept it
>>
>>725963196
Charade? Do I detect a hint of bitterness?
>>
>>725970060
>I identify as southern first and American second

You're a special kind of stupid, arent you?
>>
>>725964216
Okay thanks
>>
>>725970207
Why do you say that? The culture in the south is much more distinct than the nation generally, so it is a bigger part of forming an identity. Same way a Scot might identify as Scottish first and British second.
>>
>>725970060
>I identify ad Southern first and American second
I'm American and reading that melted my brain a little bit

>Floridian
>Why do I have to live so close to these people
>>
>>725969896
>What's wrong with being passionate about things that are important to you
Nothing at all. The thing that's 'wrong' (your words, I'd say illogical myself) is being passionately defensive about someone criticizing the country you live in. When someone says X is bad in your country, I look at X and I either agree or disagree, pride doesn't play a role at all. A society can always be improved, and I honestly think the reason european societies are so much better (objectively) than american society is exactly because we're not proud of something like that. Pride often leads to ignoring problems, this thread is proof of that, one bad word about murica and all the fat little patriots get angry. That's not how you improve. That's how you stay your incompetent self.
>>
>>725964216
You sound like a lot of fun.
>>
>>725970074
I seriously love blowing eurotrash the fuck out. They are so faggy and submissive.
>>
>>725970350
I don't expect a Florida yankee to understand ;)
>>
>>725970391
>I seriously love blowing eurotrash
I bet you do you fruit.
>>
>>725970329
Thats not how that works. Do you live in the United States? If you do you are an American. North and South ended with the Civil war.
>>
>>725966118
Yea, his mouth is exclusively for putting dicks in
>>
>>725963738
Stay mad fucktard
>>
>>725964975
Why do you think the IRA started you ignorant fuck. Go learn some history
>>
>>725970074
(You)

I could see you were begging for one, so there you go lad.
>>
>>725970553
Lol that's all you wanted to hear huh buddy?
>>
>>725965029
This
>>
>>725970670
It's the only thing that made sense in that post love.
>>
File: 1480369133029.jpg (53KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
1480369133029.jpg
53KB, 685x567px
>>725970391
>>
>>725964975
>it's terrorism if I don't agree with or understand the reasons behind it
>>
>>725970670
I'm not your buddy, friend.
>>
>>725963323
I'm white and even part Scottish and I have no kilt in my house.
>>
>>725970751
I'm still your buddy though, right?
>>
>>725970578
It's not about rivalry or the civil war, it's about regional culture. Obviously I'm an American you dumb nigger, but America spans from ocean to ocean, includes many races and religions, the culture is vague and dependent upon race/religion/region/etc. and the south, more than most or all of the other regions of the country, has a distinct regional identity that is bound to have a substantial impact on how one identifies. Is a scot British? No shit. But he has a lot in common with other scots that someone who is Welsh or English probably won't understand and definitely won't identify with.
>>
>>725970358
>and I honestly think the reason european societies are so much better (objectively) than american society is exactly because we're not proud of something like that

Most European countries were built on Nationalism and Pride.
>And slavery, lots of slavery

It seems that being proud of where you're from, and definitely not being mistaken for being from somewhere that you're not was fairly relevant to the average European at least through the majority of the last century (unless you were German, because, well.. you know.) This was a thing at least through the majority of the Cold War.

This whole not being proud of where you're from thing is relatively new, so much so that I have only heard of it a few times, since most of the Europeans I know are fairly patriotic. So to give credit to this utter lack of pride for your homeland and the things that make it great for how "good" your society is, is kind of stupid.
>>
>>725970724
Lol maybe to that cock-seeking european brain of yours.

>>725970751
That's right, you're my bitch.
>>
>>725966939
Im half sicilian, half native american.

My sicilian half hates niggers and loves cheese.

My native american part loves liquor and fighting.

Together, we love fighting niggers over cheese and liquor
>>
>>725970945
No it's the fact that it came out of your cock gobbling mouth. No pun intended.
>>
>>725970578
Only a non American would say such drivel.
>>
File: Cork.jpg (313KB, 3071x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Cork.jpg
313KB, 3071x1535px
Hey, we got some naughty girls.
>>
>>725971050

American here, can confirm. We all think that the South is full of brotherfuckers and guys with big trucks and little dicks. Unless they're from Texas, the only difference there is that Texans don't fuck their brothers. They fuck Mexicans.
>>
People who pride themselves on their roots:
>african americans
>irish americans
>italian americans
>chinese americans
etc.

Why does England get no love? where is our day?
>>
>>725963196
They can claim whatever they want but they aren't Irish unless they've lived in Ireland for a considerable time.
>>
>>725966826
British pig?
>>
>>725971173

We split off from you limey faggots for a reason
>>
>>725971050
Or someone who agrees with Grant
>>
>>725971173
What you;ve never heard of WASPs? They're the most arrogant Americans around.
>>
>>725967596
This would be ad hominem, except the usa is a grand place to live.
>Ill save you the trouble
I was born in dublin and moved to boston. Love the usa, most of europe can eat my short and shiny in their soup for all i care.
>>
>>725971246
Why do you hurt me so :'(

>>725971347
Nope never, i've never really researched the subject, WASPs?
>>
>>725971173
Your day is every day, the language and all aspects of culture are based more on the U.K. than any other nation, even if German is the largest ancestry group in the US
>>
keep hating mutherfuckers; I'm 1/10 irish and I do own a kilt. Stay way from me gold!
>>
>>725970942
>Most European countries were built on Nationalism and Pride.
Not sure if trolling or american, but you might remember that germany almost went under because of nationalism. Go to any modern european civilization today and you will find very little nationalism, those populistic nonsense parties do exist, don't get me wrong, you have idiots everywhere. But they are not in government, and those parties are definitely not responsible for any of the societal improvements of the last decades.

>This was a thing at least through the majority of the Cold War.
Yeah you definitely have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>725968452
No, no they don't. Try again you fat ignorant cunt
>>
>>725971405

White Anglo-Saxon Protestant

Basically white people with british roots.
>>
>>725968452
Oh look, another american talking about countries he couldn't even point to on a map.
>>
>>725971412
I'd still like a day of recognition

>>725971529
Ahh ok
>>
>>725971405
White Anglo Saxon Protestants. Ever hear the rich people accent? That's WASP. Connecticut, Upstate New York, NH, New Jersey, full of WASPs.
>>
>>725968951
>that subtle potato famine joke
I give you an internet, sir
>>
>>725963196
Whenever my friends claim to be proud of their Irish or Italian heritage I ask them to name the capital of their country, national anthem, and a brief history. Most can not do this.

That means you're an American not Irish or Italian.

It's no different than being black and proud of your "African Heritage" ... first off Africa isn't a country, second you have no idea what African culture is.

I am part Irish, Prussian, German, and Brit, but I don't go around with identifying as being from those countries because my family has been here for hundreds of years.
>>
>>725971596

Lel, sorry if some Americans couldn't point out your tiny cumstain of a country on a map. I bet if I rattled off the names of American States (most of which are larger than your shitty country) you wouldn't be able to point to them, either.
>>
>>725971666
rich people accent? would this be like how trump talks? or jontron for example?

Also is there a lot of xenophobia towards the English? e.g: >>725971257
>>
>>725971798
Sadly you are correct. The US populace overall is a bunch of uneducated ignorant fucks. I'm surprised they can find their asshole with both hands.
>>
>>725971798
>haha I'm stoopid, but jokes on you, because your country is small

hmm really makes me think
>>
>>725971908

>Also is there a lot of xenophobia towards the English?

It's mostly banter, I don't think any American actually has any genuine animosity toward the British in general
>>
>>725971798
If you leave all the shitty small states in the north east out of it, I bet I'd do better than the average american.
>>
>>725972034

>Haha some people in my country might not know where to find your tiny country (which is basically the equivalent of a state in the UK) but I doubt you could do the same for mine anyway if asked

ftfy
>>
>>725963196
fuck the irish. fucking inbred gypsy retards.
>>
>>725972162
You might doubt it, but I could do a pretty good job actually. Maybe not 100% accurate, but probably better than even most americans themselves.
>>
>>725971697

> first off Africa isn't a country

Who said that culture necessarily needs to be tied to the borders of a country?
>>
All of you niggers in europe talk big shit to americans because they are too complacent in their cheeseburger comas to stop you, but i dare you fucks to try and talk to a russian about national pride. I made the mistake of saying the russians can't make a car, and someone broke a bottle over my head
>>
>>725972039
Ok, I just wanted to ask because a lot of people in my part of England are very anti-everyone types. And I was worried I would get similar abuse if I visited.
>>
>>725963304
what the fuck is a ST PATTY?
It's PADDY moron
>>
File: 1289340626923.jpg (929KB, 2816x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1289340626923.jpg
929KB, 2816x1992px
>>725971092
What ever happened to that irish vola?
>>
>>725972451
St patty is patron saint of burgers
>>
>>725972366
Gay bars sure are getting rougher these day
>>
>>725972451
Where the d's at in Patrick?

>They're in your fucking mouth I bet, retard
>>
>>725972366
>implying youwont get the shit kicked out of youin the US for talking shit in the bar

We used to shoot people just for talking to our women
>>
>>725963196
I'm genetically 50% Irish and mums born in Eire, in Australia. Gf came over and gave me a massage on St Pats Fri night. Nicer than drinking 10 pints n having to shit on a overflowing toilet like what happens.
>>
>>725963196
St. Patrick's Day outside Ireland is like the Super Bowl outside USA, it's just not relevant.
>>
>>725972381

As long as you don't act like an anti-everyone type, you'll be fine. Just like anywhere else, don't act like a pompous outsider and you won't be treated like one.
>>
>>725972283
How much cultural similarity can be drawn from an entire continent, especially old world? Within a single country there are wildly different cultures.
>>
>>725972366
Russia is an embarrassing failure compared to yankistan. If yank nationalism is retarded then russian nationalism is completely incomprehensible.

And I like russians. The ones I know would agree with me.
>>
>>725972590
Irish isn't genetic you fuck
>>
>>725972521
Im a swiss faggot, and let me tell you, id have welcomed a gay bar in russia. The place i was at was basically a barn with several hundred bottles of vodka for sale.

But im serious, the russians are prideful to the utmost degree. They look for tourists to say shit so they have a reason to kick their asses
>>
>>725963738
You're a sad, sad man and I pity you and your parents.
>>
>>725972463
Bump
>>
>>725972683
...Yes it is you fucking goose. Go fuck your dad you cunt.
>>
>>725972659
The ones you know are dumb as chimps.

The usa and russia are the only two reasons the world keeps spinning. They hold all the cards. If the usa wants something they take it. If russia want something, they take it.

Do you honestly think russia cant steamroll the entire eu if they wanted?
>>
>>725964216
Stay cringey
>>
>>725963738
Pretty much this. Patriots are the most insecure faggots ever.
>>
>>725970748
>it's terrorism if I don't agree with or understand the reasons behind it
>it's terrorism
>when they murder innocent people and carbomb shit

There ya go, ya fubbin' grasshole.
>>
>>725972884
Where are you from?
>>
>>725972857
>The usa and russia are the only two reasons the world keeps spinning.
kek

>Do you honestly think russia cant steamroll the entire eu if they wanted?
Yes. Russia really ain't shit.
>>
>>725972463
was /pK6fb3
>>
>>725972946
North Carolina.
>>
>>725973023

>Do you honestly think russia cant steamroll the entire eu if they wanted?
>Yes. Russia really ain't shit.

Yeah I guess you're right, with the US footing the biggest part of the defense bill for NATO, I guess we could hold them off for you.
>>
>>725963304

>Everyones Irish on Saint Patricks Day
>Not even Irish people celebrate it because they don't care
>>
>>725973023
>Russia aint shit
Keep saying that with the usa protecting you.

And you think the world isnt based on Russian and american whims
>>
>>725972816
Which genetic markers? Literally 50% of your genome is explicitly Irish? Because I'm guessing you just know fuck all about genetics.
>>
>>725973127

probably chinese and american whims with a little russia sprinkled in
>>
>>725973053
Christ, i can see why you hate yourself
>>
>>725963304
>St Patty
Patron saint of hamburgers?
>>
>>725973053

>North Carolina

KEK, what happened, get turned down by your sister again, anon? I bet you'd have a little more pride if you were West Virginian in that case.
>>
>>725964345
Christians very rarely follow the food and drink laws in the bible. Most of them are old testament.
>>
>>725973172
Huh? I don't hate myself. I don't hate anybody really, hate is rather silly. I just look down on patriots and their faggot ways.
>>
>>725973172
Not that anon but NC has some good cities and is easily one of the most beautiful states in the country
>>
>>725973169
True, but at the end of the day, the chinese are all about the all mighty (insert monetary value here)

To say a pragmatic nation holds key... its like asking a jew to fight for his honor and not his wallet
>>
>>725973243
Vision of the unclean animals. Look it up, dietary restrictions were removed in the NT
>>
>>725963196
I'm more Irish than most Americans (7/8ths) but I'm English, so I think the Irish are spud faced losers.
>>
File: a brush with the law.webm (659KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
a brush with the law.webm
659KB, 202x360px
>>725963196
Parents are Irish, I'm Canadian. So I put on my Celtic jersey and went to the pub.
>>
>>725973238
>I bet you'd have a little more pride if you were West Virginian in that case.
No, I'm pretty sure I'd still be myself. Keep thinking that being born in a certain area makes you superior though, if it makes you sleep at night.
>>
>>725973356

This. This is why Jews still eat kosher, because they don't believe in the New Testament.
>>
>>725963196
Bostonfag checking in.
St. Pat's is merely an excuse to get shitfaced in public.
>>
>>725973448

It's all right, anon. She'll come around.
>>
>>725966826
Bitterness will not help you in life
>>
File: when in doubt ignore.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
when in doubt ignore.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>725973552
>>
>>725963196

Fuck that holiday and fuck the people who think they're "Irish" because ONE of their hundreds of thousands of ancestors had the misfortune of originating from the island shithole.
>>
>>725973552
Not that anon but you're mistaken if you think anyone from the south is hurt by incest jokes. If the south actually had higher rates of incest it might sting, but as it stands you're just flailing with some really unoriginal insults
>>
File: 26157.jpg (146KB, 853x600px) Image search: [Google]
26157.jpg
146KB, 853x600px
>>725973626
>>
>>725973139
Fuck we got a PhD here...

Just the genetic test result shit you empty shell of a person
>>
>>725973626
Easy there bob, no one knows your part irish here
>>
>>725973708
Those are a scam you know...
>>
>>725965118
Ummm tell that to the wars fought for king and country in Europe the past 1,000 years.
>>
>>725973707
The ira is the only terror group i can approve of.

A free and independent ireland for the irish
>>
>>725973707
Up the RA
>>
>>725965353
Londonderry it's called Londonderry.
>>
>>725973788
Or the nationalist movements sweeping Europe today
>>
>>725973264
>Huh? I don't hate myself. I don't hate anybody really, hate is rather silly. I just look down on patriots and their faggot ways.
Keep telling yourself that as a russian/sandnigger/chink take there turns raping you while everyone else just points and laugh.

renameamericawhitesonlystannow.jpg
>>
>>725973417
>Celtic
>Ireland
>>
>come out ye black and tans
>>
>>725973882
>implying
>>
>>725973761
I could afford the cost my angry little friend. Angry little people say they are a scam.
>>
>>725973871
I'm getting the feeling I upset you.
>>
>>725973692

>unoriginal insults
So... stereotypes?
>>
>>725973959
A fool and his money are soon parted. Literally a scam masquerading as science, if you had an education you'd know this.
>>
>>725969108
Calm down pal don't jizz yourself
>>
>>725963196

I think it is important for all of Ireland because St Patricks day and Lucky Charms cereal are the only thing the Irish have going for them.
>>
>>725973976
nah just giving you some advice before the shit hits the fan. Up to you if you want to take it or not. Im sure the photo of your dead body will be very powerful one for the generations to come hell you maybe the next ann frank
>>
>>725973865
Exactly
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (104KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
104KB, 700x990px
>>725963593
You sir, are a genius. It stems from wanting a history, other than slavers and genocidal fucks obsessed with the Bible.
In a nut shell. White people in North America.

Ps. Don't be triggered, 15 mins ago you called someone a nigger.
Give as much as you can take faggot.
>>
>>725973980
Yes. The sort that aren't extrapolated from real data. Still, of all the stereotypes about the South, incest is the laziest.
>>
>>725974212
Hmm I'm really sensing a lot of butthurt in this post, as well as the previous one. Would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>725974113
What OP thinks he is typing
Reasoned Reply

What everone reads
Wired cum gurgling noise
>>
>>725974230
I mean, but you do realize as a nation of immigrants other countries' history/culture inevitably has a role in ours. To be sure we were slavers and genocidal but it was under the brits that these things started (we just didn't stop it when we could and made it worse). There's no true American identity because it's a hodgepodge of everyone that's poured in. I don't think it's difficult to understand that we look to the outside to make sense of our ID because many/all our ancestors were part of other countries in the not so distant past.
>>
>>725972923
In retaliation to decades of atrocities committed to the Irish in their own land taste of your own medicine to be honest
>>
>>725973847
Yeah and London is Londinistan now
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (146KB, 686x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
146KB, 686x732px
>>725967096
When?
Well every time one of motherfucjers gets drunk.
Which is just about every other day.

Hey, you asked.
>>
>>725974283
>Hmm I'm really sensing a lot of butthurt in this post, as well as the previous one. Would you like to talk about it?
why are you obsessed with male anal cavities?
Sorry i dont swing that way but your step dad will be finished fucking that $5 hooker soon
>>
>>725966206
You have a lot of hate for those with a different opinion don't you?
>>
>>725974753
>lel ur dad!
I win this argument by default.
>>
>>725971430
Cringe
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.