[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time. No need for any context. Just vent and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 32

File: say it!.png (35KB, 660x755px) Image search: [Google]
say it!.png
35KB, 660x755px
It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.
>>
the older I get the more I notice how stupid people are all around me and it's disturbing. people lack common sense, critical thinking and logic.
>>
We broke up last night...again. For what seems like for good. Fuck you anyway you fat fuck. Immature bitch. I was craving other pussy anyway
>>
>>725797240
>people lack common sense, critical thinking and logic.
A knowledgeable and logical person that thought about "common sense" would know that it's stupid bullshit. The people you hear spouting "common sense" the most are the most stupid ass fucking people.
>>
File: Logical Fallacies Chart .jpg (582KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Logical Fallacies Chart .jpg
582KB, 1600x1131px
>>
Turkey wants a religious war. They have almost the biggest army of the navo exept the usa but europa is screwed. There are so many pple going to die
>>
The human race is disgusting.
>>
I should've fucked her
>>
You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy. You are not crazy.
>>
I shouldn't have put that in my ass yesterday.
>>
File: 1441768201274.jpg (38KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1441768201274.jpg
38KB, 500x619px
>>
I may have given you HPV
>>
i wish i wasnt sick and my dealer's house wasnt being fumegated :( :( :( :( :( :(
>>
Fuck you, Andrea.
>>
my ex girlfriend farted in my face the first time I licked her pussy. I went back in for seconds because I said I didn't care when in reality I did very much care. I die alittle inside just thinking about it
>>
>>725797888
>my dealer's house wasnt being fumegated
They're cooking meth in there.
>>
am i really better off now?
>>
Thinking about you anon :)
>>
>>725797921
Fucking cheating bitch.
>>
>>725796326
I'm so sorry, Ann. I love you
>>
File: 1446250753828.png (733KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446250753828.png
733KB, 1920x1080px
>>725797888
>tfw still have almost a full ounce
>>
new memes are cancer
>>
>>725797964
idc what mike does in free time as long as I get my weed
>>
/b/ you've seen all the WikiLeaks shit we are letting our government do to us how are we going to end this?
>>
>>725798077
:(
>>
The God of Israel is watching all
>>
File: sHCX4Yh.gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
sHCX4Yh.gif
1MB, 500x225px
>>725797962
>>
File: LONG DOGGO.png (1016KB, 1440x1850px) Image search: [Google]
LONG DOGGO.png
1016KB, 1440x1850px
>>
>>725798091
The blue shit is better than weed, bro.

But you know what's better than drugs?

Any fucking hobby!

Drugs are stupid self destructive bullshit.
>>
God damn dumb bitch finding another guy within the week of breaking up and what's worse the stupid bitch would always tell me she loves me and shit like that ahhh fuck her
>>
I should get out of here
>>
>>725798233
edgy
>>
>>725798290
Me too, anon. Some people suck.
>>
I was released even though i murdered someone because i'm european
>>
Shotgun sounds delicious.
>>
I need to tell you that you make my life worth while. But i dont think you swing that way... And i cant risk losing you... Fuck
>>
>>725798290
In case anything goes wrong
you're the backup dude
>>
>>725798233
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.
>>
I swear to god, if this doesn't stop, I'm going to become the first school shooter in New Zealand
>>
>>725798731
the apache helicopter thingy was better
>>
>>725796326

Work is slow, so they sent me home for a couple weeks and im on a waiting list for work, but i dont wanna work there again. and i hate it, I dont want to go back, i want my old job. I was good, and it was a trade, not this gard labourer shit.
>>
>>725798778
If what doesn't stop?
>>
>>725796326
It's my money and I need it now!!!!
>>
New Fall of Troy album is sick
>>
File: 60_0.jpg (78KB, 728x384px) Image search: [Google]
60_0.jpg
78KB, 728x384px
GOD DAMIT MONTE WATCH WHAT YOUR DOING!
>>
Ich bin nicht glücklich mit unserer beziehung und das weißt du
>>
>>725799069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es
>>
>>725796326
We broke up, tried to make it work, and you were too insane. I told you we were done, but you threatened self harm and apparently that's something I can't deal with. I'm a hostage now, and this relationship will always be shitty because of it.
>>
I don't want a job, or even a traditional career, what I want to do, is make music and be successful enough to live care-free, enjoy alcohol and marijuana sparingly, and find a thick honey to live a happy life with, but that shit isn't gonna happen, as I have no musical talents whatsoever.

It fucking pisses me off to see people a couple of years younger than I am have the ability to go out and blow 20 Grand on some stupid outing, but I'm not even pissed off at them, but more pissed off that the cards held such luck for them...I'm turning 25 years old, and I still don't even have my foot in the ground enough to start build a foundation to exist on my own with.

I hate this...and at the end of the day, I know it's only my own fault, which only further fuels the anger.
>>
This is it, it's time to call AT&T out on their bullshit,

AT&T, one of the BIGGEST Cell phone providers is stuck in god damn 2003. Not only do they charge ludicrous amounts of money for their shitty 10 mbps internet, their cellular data overcharges, but the hit you with fee's left and right like you're in the fucking octagon.
>>
>>725799324
A friend of mine committed suicide as a result of a stupid argument and absurd threats

get out of there, but be careful
>>
I got an upskirt of my coworker before she and her husband moved out of state. Beautiful little mound tucked in her purple panties. I wanted to drug her and eat that fuckin pussy so bad.
>>
>>725799422
As the son of a person whos sucessful by traditional standards I can tell you being wealthy will not make you happy when the things you do to attain that wealth is not something you enjoy in life.

Finding happiness is about doing what you love and accepting the price of it, nothing is free in life.
>>
>>725799422
If it's any consolation, being a musician actually fucking sucks. Did it for a long time. You're competing with everyone else who thinks that it's their DREAM and they just HAVE to be a musician. They're usually shit but persistent, because they feel like they're putting everything on the line. So that's your competition, people who pathologically won't stop.

Then when you get gigs, a quarter of the time you've got to fight with the venue to get your money. No joke, I had to start carrying a baseball bat on my car. Most of your money comes from teaching music lessons, dealing with shitty kids and their annoying parents. Day in, day out, trying to explain a C chord.

It's made out to be glamorous, fun, and carefree, but it's not.
>>
>>725799422
There's only one solution. Play the lottery or purchase lottery tickets at least you have a chance to get make your dreams come true that way.
>>
>>725799422
stop whining and grab a fucking guitar or whatever and rock the shit out of it

chances are that you're not gonna make a living of it but it feels so fucking good
>>
Here I fucking am. through an old notebook with stolen wi-fi from an unknown source, trying my best to stay away from social interaction for no reason whatsoever. the bills are 2 months without being paid, but somehow the energy wasn't been cut yet. I don't have any idea how I got into this situation. My father was just diagnosed with depression, my brother is schizophrenic. Only my sister brings some food once in a while, enough to keep us fed for a month or so. After days and days alone I started noticing no one gives a shit about me, and I don't know how I feel about this. I don't really see it as a bad thing, but I don't see it as a good thing either. I just wish i had a normal life, being able to go to university, have a good stable job, my mother was at home caring for me and my brother and father. Why is life so fucked up?
>>
>>725798778
NZ fag here. write /b/ on a whiteboard when you do it
>>
>>725799626
The self harm threats aren't absurd. She's been in the psych ward three times in the seven years I've known her. Everyone likes to pretend that their SO is "crazy," but mine has papers. Sustaining this relationship has also required me to basically commit career suicide, so at the moment I don't even have the means to get out anyway.

For real, kids, being single isn't that fucking bad. Get a cat if you're so lonely.
>>
>>725799851
I've never seen this pasta before
>>
>>725796326
I MISSED THE DEADLINE TO TAKE THE GRE MATHEMATICS SUBJECT TEST AND AM THEREFORE ABOUT TO BE DENIED FROM EVERY SINGLE PHD PROGRAM I APPLIED TO.
>>
Im so in love with you. Its been 3 years and I still cant get you off my mind. I know it will never happen, but I wish it would.
>>
>>725799738
>>725799771
>>725799847

Thanks for the input, folks. It's actually pretty nice to get some outsider perspective.
>>
I wear and use diapers for fun and fetish reasons
>>
File: Untitled.png (256KB, 551x405px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
256KB, 551x405px
I need help, desperately. But I am the clown, its not my place to ask help from others, that's what I'm for.
>>
Havent slept like a normal human for to long. Anxiety every night where it seems like the world is all against me and I'm the only person cuz to many drugs in one week a few months ago.
>>
>>725796326
why did we fail as a group 4chan could have been the talk of the night but you fags decided to turn into shemales that love trump.
>>
>>725799944
It's absurd when you quit life for something that has a solution

Being insane it's an illness, it has to be treated
>>
what the fuck man
>>
I'm freakishly broke. I owe so much fucking money is unreasonable.
>>
>>725796326
want to murder myself
>>
I'm straight but don't like the taste or smell of pussy at all
>>
>>725797888
If you look at your friend from right to left ... feel better now?
>>
Yes I did call him back multiple times and called him a nigger I lied so I wouldn't get charged for harassment.
>>
>>725798123
I ... I think we have to kill them
>>
Eh.... I don't know what can I do?

Forced in a Major that I really dislike and struggle with. My parents always presented it as the only option. I told them about 50 times that it's not what I want to do
And they always would have it where I either do their major (For the wrong reasons) or if I don't I will need to work full time, pay rent, and they wouldn't cosign on my loans for school
The major I'm in probably has been causing some minor psychological issues aswell. But they don't belive in that... so...

I honestly don't know what I want. As I never was able to actually explore other fields.

One thing I sorta wanted to do my whole life is become a Firefighter or EMT within FDNY....
>>
>>725796326
Let's just fuck and get this over with already. We both know it's a train wreck waiting to happen but we are going to do it so LET'S GO ALREADYYYYY
>>
>>725800579
What you just said is a non-sequitor to everything I've said. I didn't say I quit life, I said I'm in a shit relationship. I also never said that mental illness isn't/shouldn't be treated.
>>
I am 36, single, and the bitch I left gave me Herpes after she cheated on me. Although I am in good shape and make really good money, I am embarrassed to date for the fact that I have to tell them that I have HSV if I ever want to get intimate.
>>
>>725797962
Lold
>>
I want to see you again but i won't even be able to see your grave
>>
Ever day I worry that I'm never going to finish anything I start and instead of making an impact when I die less than 10 people in the whole world will even care
>>
Dating a woman I don't love for money.
My life in general kinda sucks. No college degree. No good job. Girlfriend wants to get married, but I'm broke.

Live with my parents. Feel suicidal at times. Other times I feel pretty good.

Just sucks because I feel like my intelligence hasn't been fully utilized. A serious of unfortunate circumstances stopped me from getting my degree.
>>
>>725801203
series**
>>
Isaac I've been in love with you since eighth grade
>>
Fell in love with a trap.
>>
I walk around upset that I can't find nudes of any the hot women I know and won't risk the comfort of my pathetic sexless relationship to cheat in any way
>>
>>725799959
its not a pasta anon. I really typed that shit there
>>
>>725796326
I want to fuck this chick, to end her engagement and then leave her.All because I saw her ass once in a skirt
>>
>>725801203
Give us an example of what stopped you
>>
I ate 3 boxes of dry stuffing in 3 hours.
>>
>>725796326
Only people with minds need to rest their ears. May all of the rest drop dead.
>>
>>725801515
know that feel. no one in my family ever picks up the phone, messages on FB, nothing. I always have to initiate literally every time. A few years back I was so depressed I slept 16 hours a day and no one even checked on me. Never burned any bridges, always happy to see me when I show up but otherwise I'm invisible
>>
Been in a near 10 year marriage.

I have fucked many women maybe 24 or 25. Two fuck buddies in my town.

Work at a public store with cougars coming in now and then. Free blowjob or quick fuck every couple weeks.

I regret nothing, Good times man
>>
>>725797962
It's over, you have to leave her.
>>
>>725801561
I'm daydreaming about ruining my marriage because my wife's hot coworker came in on her day off without a bra. I saw a perfect silhouette of her nip and areola through her shirt when she bent over and its burned into my brain
>>
I wish I knew what I'm supposed to be doing.
I also wish I could do what it is.
>>
Yo, I hope you work out your marraige problems, especially since you drunkenly told me about your doubts. That, as well as some of your actions from this weekend have me worried about you and him long term.
>>
>>725798123
>>725800929
If we kill them, then we're not better than they are. We need to outplay them at their own game
>>
File: 1448103445746.jpg (52KB, 593x292px) Image search: [Google]
1448103445746.jpg
52KB, 593x292px
I want to die but I can't bring myself to an hero. I want someone to kill me or to get cancer or anything. I masturbate too fucking much and I'm taking advantage of a 17 year old halfway across the country. I'm going nowhere with my life and blaming it all on my depression. I still haven't gotten over my girlfriend from 2 years ago. I feel like I'm too lazy to do anything about it myself. I wasn't meant to live, I wish I could just spectate everything rather than having to go through it all. Fuck I'm so tired of this. I'm so tired of everything. I'm tired of pretending. I don't want to be this lonely. I can't even get over my addiction to cheese pizza. I feel like I'm going to kill myself or get arrested so I use that as an excuse to not do anything productive. I'm so pathetic
>>
I still love her
>>
>>725796326
I'm worried about having to shit outside for 7 months and not having consistent Internet, still better than working retail
>>
File: 1448104267034.jpg (27KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1448104267034.jpg
27KB, 600x463px
>>725802639
I love you /b/ro. We'll be okay
Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>725798706
Just be an adult about it. Present your feelings in an open manner, and don't be creepy about it. If they say no, then that's the end of it and you can just be friends
>>
>>725802489
It'll take some time but you could move to a country with cheese pizza deliveries. In those countries you're also likely to get shot so it's a win-win situation
>>
medical marijuana is legal in my state and helps me with my depression but my wife used to hate that I smoked and I'm too comfortable to fight for my mental health
>>
>>725802805
That's actually not a bad idea. Plus US currency is worth more in those countries as well
>>
when my wife's mom died it was hard for me to hide my excitement about the life insurance check
>>
I just wish she would text me the fuck back its not that hard like god damn I want to know if you're going to suck this dick or not
>>
File: d1483764535044d0a9eb48a29d091da1.jpg (169KB, 736x1008px) Image search: [Google]
d1483764535044d0a9eb48a29d091da1.jpg
169KB, 736x1008px
>>
>>725801874
I don't remember once a single soul has started a conversation with me just because they like me or to see if I'm okay, even though I always try to talk to everyone... I'm starting to have suicidal thoughts for some reason.
>>
>>725796326
I want a drone that can haul about 10 gallons of napalm to any address within a 20 mile radius. My list isn't long, but what exquisite joy each deployment would bring.
>>
Shouldn't have to texted you. I guess that's what happens when you mix drugs with alcohol. Shit happens. Fuck you anyways, bitch.
>>
the only thing that stopped me from cheating was the risk of a relationship with someone who was as big of an unemployed loser as I was
>>
I just wanted that dick to thrust me one more time. To pound me one more time. Awmmmm
>>
is god dead? what is the point of going on if it all leads to death.
>>
>>725803367
Most people are self absorbed fuckwits. Maybe moving to a small town where people start to get real friendly because you're a regular customer at their cashier line would be good for you? I hate it but I'm used to the city where no one cares
>>
I wish it was possible for her to feel the same way about me.

Also wish I could tell her.
>>
I can't get hard unless I'm in love
>>
File: 1481096206334.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481096206334.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
>>725804009
>>
I hate being sober.
>>
Lots of anons with unrequited love itt. Tell him/her, let whatever happens happen and if it goes bad you can finally move on
>>
C++ is and always will be better than Java.
>>
>>725796326
I cheat on multiple girls at the same time, to help them with whatever is bringing them down emotionally. But I use them as my own emotional crutch. It's become a bad habit...
>>
>>725796326
WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO GO WRONG

WHY CANT THINGS GO THE WAY I WANT THEM TO GO

WHY

why couldnt i get good genes

why could i have a good body

friends

why am i a beta cuck 2/10 with a small dick

why...
>>
I hate the newer generation of asshats that feel that they are entitled to some preordained respect. Earn it, you assholes!
>>
>Hired for a new job
>This is actually a career advancement and I am moving so far up the corporate ladder
>I'm getting worried they might not actually like me and get rid of me
>They did hire me so that's a good thing, but I feel kind of bad everyday and I haven't even started yet
>First day is next week, and I'm feeling down they might not actually like me once they meet me/get to know me
>The interview process was kind of simple for me and I half assed it, while they thought I am an excellent candidate for this role
>Good news if things go well in this role, I might just advance to another role in two years before I'm 30 :)
>>
everyday the world around me seems to get shittier and shittier, and even my small little island of safety with friends and gf and family is slowly crumbling beneath my feet as my mental state deteriorates and I plunge myself deeper into alcoholism.
>>
>>725803793
The point is that the "right" thing to do is live. Doesnt matter what has happened to you or what have you experienced. You are one lucky bastard to be alive and be breathing. Just think that after this life there comes total darkness. The death of counciousnes. So try to live to the fullest what you have left. Make a family. Make your son look alike like you. Let your blood still be in this world after you're gone. Be alive. There's nothing after. Dont be sad. You're lucky!
>>
>>725800932

just do it I did and it was the right choice fuck your parents
>>
Fuck you S you damaged goods daddy issues piece of crap I hope you stay out east for good. Eat shit I feel sorry for your ex by the way he probably didn't deserve to get cucked and that's part of the reason I never dated you
>>
I think I might fail out of engineering and I don't know what I'll do if that happens
>>
>>725802162

women make a man insane how do you stop this
>>
>>725804385
Probably for the best that I do. I guess I can keep it looking like I'm into their idea, while I take the FDNY exam and all that shit.
>>
I am more successful now or could have hoped in my past to be but i am still not fucking happy or content.
>>
>>725804451
Good luck, I think you should keep going or start looking elsewhere, I'm in the field and it has its ups and downs
>>
I hate being with my gf currently but she threatens suicide every time I try and leave... I get through it by imagining different girls when I fuck her
>>
I hate that I joined the military to find that half the officers to be that I live with are some of the most incompetent people I know and am terrified to stand either beside them or under them and trust them with my life. I left the woman I love the most in the world for this shit that I thought would be rewarding so I could come back and get her but I'm bound to a contract and live on the other side of the second largest country in the world
>>
File: 20160720012259_1.jpg (421KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160720012259_1.jpg
421KB, 1920x1080px
I wish she would have picked up tonight. I wanted to know how her MRI went and if she's okay. I miss her. I want to always be there for her; to help her through the tough times both on the physical and mental front. I can't stand you though. You drive me crazy and I want the old you back. I want the long blonde haired, outgoing, funny, cutsie girl I fell in love with. You're a shell of her and it hurts so bad because I know I'll never have /her/ back. My girl is gone, and all that's left is the bad and the new, neither of which have done me any good. I hope you're okay though. I hope you're feeling fine and not sleeping all day like you normally do. I hope you're safe and not getting high or drunk or hurting yourself in other ways. That's the last thing your beautiful heart needs. My arms are always wide open, even if you're not the person I held my arms open for before. I love you. I want to see you well.
>>
bitches n hoes is my shit, all y'all can suck on dis dick
>>
fuck i need discipline
i swear im just gonna snap
>>
>>725804593

good call tbh u'll burn out & hate ur life doing something wrong for u .. then make all kinds of bad choices cuz of the depression dont let it happen
>>
>>725796326
Pay your respects to Toadsworth and say hi
http://www.toadsworth.com
>>
>>725802489

stop with the fucking cheese pizza or kys
>>
>>725804130
Did someone actually argue the opposite?
>>
>>725804894
Yea... I did manage to sorta have them give up some ground though.

They'll continue with school, but will make it so I cant take the FDNY exam and then continue part time with the major. (But at that point I'll have a career so I can just cut it off their)
>>
>>725796326
Fuck sarah, Fuck me, Fuck everything and anyone who had anything to do with that
>>
>>725796326
My paranoia is growing at an unnerving rate. Soon I wont even trust myself. It's all because of what you did. You fucking piece of shit. You fucking dishonorable coward. Your lies spread like a virus. When they infected my enemies, I didn't care. When they infected my friends, I was angry. When they infected my family, I was broken. Now I'm infected with hate, but not for you. I hate myself for not doing anything about it until it was to late. Fuuuuuuuuck yooooou.
>>
You fucking cunt. All I tried to do was be nice to you. You made it so fucking difficult to be your friend. What did I do to piss you off? I hope he manipulates you again like I said he would. You deserve it.
>>
>>725805353
Sarah's a hoe. Wouldn't have even met the bitch if she didn't ask me for my number so I could "drive her to work"... more like drive to her house at 2am on a Thursday night and fuck
>>
>>725804484

Fuck if I know. Once the sex slows down in a relationship I feel like you think about it more and more. Might be a hormonal drive to try and spread the seed? Maybe that it seems like these days the only thing between you and a tit pic is a few flirty messages if if it's not that simple?
>>
>>725805698

* even if it's not that simple
>>
>>725805610
Also, how dare you try to spread lies about me. I'm not a fucking stalker. If you had just communicated like I tried to get you to do, things would be much better. This is why everyone, including your family, hates you. I hope you finish what you failed at before and kill yourself.
>>
>>725805761

its about that simple
>>
>>725805637

pics?
>>
File: 50003830a8e80.jpg (265KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
50003830a8e80.jpg
265KB, 1280x1024px
I have no fucking idea what i'm going to do with this bachelors of finance degree when I graduate after summer, in NYC no less. No idea what-so-ever. And it's terrifying me.
>>
>>725806184
No. You'll have your turn anyways
>>
>>725806556
you seem like you had a bad sarah too. I feel you /b/ro
>>
>>725796326
There's this cute girl that really likes me, i like her a lot too and I want to be with her the rest of my life, but for some reason i can't tell her how much i love her. I pretty much know what will happen (she will say yes)... but still... i can't...
>>
>>725806783
this is why people fail at life
>>
>>725796326
I could've made that bitch my cum dumpster, but i don't fuck monsters
>>
Wish everyone would stop with the senseless drama, life could be simple, I'm fucking sick of these cunts thinking they're too good to be wrong and to solve problems as they are and without pride. Do people just start this kind of shit to fill in their fucking lives? It's shit, i feel as if I'm the only one that moves past anything. WHEN WIL U LEARN, THAT UR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.
>>
>>725806679
And then there's bitch #2 who didn't even text back. #3 is batsht crazy but gives good head. The fuck am I supposed to do. Girls from the east coast are the craziest in my experience
>>
>>725807030
You sound like the type of fucktard who creates all the drama then whines about it and points the finger at everyone else. Fuck you.
>>
FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE
>>
We've both said what we needed to say. You said you dont love me and i still love you. Even after 3 years i think about you everyday. I've so hard to get rid of you. I burned everything that reminded me of you. I fucked so many god damn women i lost count. Hell, i even tried a few relationships. All of them ended in disaster, of course. But even then, you were still on mind. Im just tired of thinking about you. I know you dont love me, yet somehow youre still on my mind. I wish i could just forget about you. I wish i had never met you. I wish i could just move the fuck on, I know you have. I wish i wasnt so lonely.
>>
File: Wanker.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wanker.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>725796326

Oke i am going to give it too you straight.
You are masturbating way to much, /b is flooded with porn.
Nothing but lonely losers ejaculating excessively, destroying their testosterone levels.
Our only weakness , porn.
After ejaculation you are calmed you are made docile and lose all motivation.
This needs to stop, this is the reason our birth rates dwindle.
This is the reason why /b turned weak , we are all contempt wankers, drained of our manly juices that makes us /b.
We let our guard down now tumbler ctr and reddit have grown in numbers ,they made us weak with this infection of porn.
It is time we put our sperm in nothing but jars or women, no more little swimmers waisted on webm`s.
No more ejaculation unless it is for the cause of /b.
It is time for discipline, It is time we make /b great again, It its time we stop masturbating with out a cause.
/b unite ,Abstain , Return to your natural form of frustration, hate, contempt and anger.

Your mission , no masturbation for 9 days too reach the maximum amount of testosterone in your system.
This will also flush the build up oestrogen out of your system and reduce your bitch tits.

Do not watch any porn.
Sexual stimulus causes the prostate to produce prostate fluid that over time becomes a carcinogen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iWY_Q3pqlI
>>
File: 1488135243742.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1488135243742.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
I don't know what's fucking wrong with me. I can never accomplish shit, I push people away, I can't even fucking feel emotions right. When I was a little fucking kid I was considered a god damn genius, and here I am a jobless fatass about to fail out of college and probably going to lose my girlfriend within a month. My biggest accomplishment in a year has been keeping my family from killing each other in drunken frenzies, and they treat me like a fucking hero for it. And here I am, venting my useless fucking life to people I'll never meet.
>>
>>725807418
stay with the crazy bitch for now, good head is better than nothing. When you find someone worthit, dump that crazy hoe and stay with the new one
>>
>>725807554
This isn't true, honestly. I wish there was no drama and we could all just go about our lives. But people have to nit pick and create shit from essentially nothing. Also fuck you too.
>>
Life freaks me out pretty badly. During the day it's not so bad but as soon as it's time to go home and go to sleep, as soon as I open the door to my room I get a horrible vibe and think about how fucked up the past five years have been and sit there and cry for a few minutes. I carry around so much guilt that I don't think I'll ever get rid of and the only things that make me happy anymore are alcohol and money. People in general (myself most certainly included) are so poorly wired that I don't believe in love or monogomy anymore and it sucks. Tbh I'll probably an hero by age 50 if I still feel like this. Im 21 now though so we'll see.
>>
I want so badly for people to like me yet all I do is socially isolate myself
>>
>>725809306
me too, i have no friends and haven't talked to any other human in real life besides my parents for almost a year now
>>
The older I get, the less pleasure I get from the things I love. Nothing appeals to me any more. The only emotions I have are anger and sadness. My first long term relationship ended in his suicide, and I can't stand to talk to our mutual friends. Though I wasn't the cause of it, I still think they blame me for it.
I hate my sister in law with a fiery passion. She used a really nice family to get her residency (shes from Mexico) and she had no intentions with staying with the guy. He was just a glorified sperm donor for her two anchor babies. Now she's divorced from him, but uses the kids as a manipulation tool to keep from working and still getting her bills paid. The family keeps shoveling money at them in fear she will run off with the kids. She never reported the divorce, and is due for her citizenship this year. My husband and I anonymously tipped off ICE for her claiming the husband on food stamps and shit even though theyve been divorced over 2 years in hopes that they deny her citizenship and the kids will get to stay with the awesome family. I wish I could do something more to get those kids out of there. I never been in a physical altercation, but she definitely needs her ass kicked. Sorry for the rant, I just don't have anyone to talk to about this shit.
>>
>>725809306
>>725809713
Why? I have a brother like this and I don't get it. Is there something that if you had an older brother, you think he should be doing?
>>
File: pewdsfinger.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pewdsfinger.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
i fucking hate working with women. all they do is bitch and moan about each other. its miserable.

i hate women. they dont think, make no sense, and never even try to do either.

i am afraid that my country is falling apart. all i want is to have a normal life, but the direction globalist leftists have taken us seem to have left only two options should trump fail (he likely will): 1) submit (which i will not do) 2) revolution (which means either glory and honor, or a fate worse than death)

pewds. play us out.
>>
>>725801203

unless you've been expelled, you have every opportunity in the world to still get it...
>>
>>
>>725796326
I've been married for 2 years, and have still been in love with my ex for 7.
>>
>>725808199
fuck yes! /b/ is the only porn i use now. 9 days is go!
>>
>>725808199
So if I masturbate once every 10 days will I be okay? I've gone a month before and the things that turned attractive were not okay.
>>
I think my dicks getting smaller
>>
I constantly fail at suicide and even though people like me (complete strangers as well as family and friends) I isolate myself because it's simply smarter to only rely on one's self. I'm going to burn out by 30-40 and I can't stop it. My life is a train wreck and all I can do is look at it and laugh. My one goal is to fall in love but every girl I've fallen in love with has fucked me over. My life is one big shit post
>>
>>725810489
Love is bullshit man. And there is no excuse for failing suicide, I've never understood this. If you plan on dying, why not just get a loan or a credit card, get a gun and guarantee success? I hope you don't do it but I imagine dead is better than going retarded on a failed od or something
>>
File: 1487129498660.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1487129498660.gif
128KB, 728x426px
wonder if this counts as a vent or just cringe
>be me 14
>meet grill on minecraft
>1 year difference
>get nudies
>spread nudies cuz I wanna brag
>fuk up her lyfe for a bit(suicidal talk,drugz etc.)
>still talks to me after this + forgives me mfw
>fall in luv 4 dis angel girl 22hrs away frum me
>talk off and on for 4+yrs, finally try 2 do sumtn
>"im not lookin 4 a relationship rn"
>change my mindset to think about her as frand
>starts saying she loves me and cares 4me
>wtf.jpg
>confront her about what the balls she wants
>ignores me for a week cuz "overwhelmed"
>block her cuz i cant deal wit dis
>still thinking about her
>prbly gonna b a beta and tell her happy bday
tl;dr don't try to edate
>>
>>725810762
I tried to OD but friends came by and found me, mother ripped the gun from my hand when I was trying to find the safety, to terrified of heights to get high enough to jump, don't know drunk dealers in my area and every car or bus I try to walk in front of stops
>>
Fuck Trump. I hope he gets shit on next and we all get a video of it. Fuck the republican party. Pure cancer of the American society standing for everything that make the rich richer and the poor poorer because fuck them
>>
fuck
i did a nofap for 2 weeks and just relapsed now. i did feel more confident and shit but yeah my mind did clear up and i didnt feel like a piece of shit everyday.

you dont get any superpowers or anything, you dont magically become an alpha motherfucker. and you do feel better mentally and not like a guy who feels like a failure.

thing is, even after 2 weeks nobody gives a shit except yourself. im wondering if there is any point to not fapping. should i:

- not fap at all, become less of a piece of shit and technically more healther mentally

or

- succumb to pleasure and fap everyday, feeling like a piece of shit but fuck my dick feels so good it might be worth it fuck other people i dont like talking to them anyways.
>>
>>725811272
Bake that friend a cake.
I had to be that friend because a childhood friend's girlfriend was the type that thought "No one would ever actually kill themselves, it's just for attention".
I won't blame you, because I don't know what you're going through, but seriously, bake that friend a cake.
>>
File: 1478839273555.jpg (47KB, 651x312px) Image search: [Google]
1478839273555.jpg
47KB, 651x312px
I'm a fucking loser, going nowhere with my life
>>
i know it's all gonna end soon and i'm sad.
>>
>>725796326
I really wanna fuck my ex's sister.
>>
File: Boy_and_Turtle.png (124KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
Boy_and_Turtle.png
124KB, 800x744px
>>725796326
I have no hope in myself anymore. I ceased contact of the only girl I ever fell in love with for being an unstable bitch towards me and now I'm fucking lonely with nobody to talk to. No other woman will be willing to give me a chance as I lost all my confidence to talk to them, so I end up looking like a beta cuck when striking a conversation with them.
>>
I'd just like to I'm sorry for all the regrettable things I've posted on this website or anywhere really and for all the regrettable things I've done IRL. I'm really a gentle person at heart.
>>
My love life has been a complete train wreck and so far everytime I talk to my friends about it I feel as if I'm annoying them so I have stopped doing it for about 2 weeks now except for subtle jokes here and there but now the only thing that I have on my mind is finding that one person to make me fall in love and I have even gotten so distracted by it that I am failing all my classes, and since I go to an Isolated highschool my chances of getting a girlfriend are very slim as most of the girls there are taken or uninteresting or uninterested in me, I kinda want to resort to only getting laid so that I can get my mind somewhere else (I'm actually really good looking just not the kinda person people want to date) and my ex has people she knows to get me laid but I still kinda want to find love so I might not just give up yet
>>
I shouldn't have married my wife and in love with somebody else
>>
>>725812650
*say
>>
File: tatoo.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tatoo.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
I have a huge sex drive. My girlfriend doesn't match it. We have been together for a long time. I have fucked a lot of girls and she still hasn't found out.

However it is a small world and eventually she will find out.. and I quite frankly dont care. I am just amazed that I have been doing this for so long without her finding out. Or maybe she knows and just doesn't give a shit either.
>>
just tell me how the fuck you feel.
>>
>>725796326
I may've been complicit in warcrimes against one Muammar Gaddafi, I mean... it didn't really seem like it at the time, but looking back...
>>
I only admitted this on 4chan , I sneak into my moms room at night smell her feet while I jerkoff , fuck them smelly so fucking good
>>
I'm actually a normie I just love shitposting and raiding on /b/
>>
I fucked my best friends Gf 2 nights before the wedding , she called me a few times from Hawaii while on honeymoon to tell me how much she regrets marrying him and it should have been me . I fucked up so bad I can't even look him in the eye .
>>
>>725796326

God fucking damnit

Can a nigga get ONE lucky break? Can luck come into play just motherffuking ONCE? My luck stat must be 0. Can I reroll this life, please? This LCK 0 isn't very fun.
>>
>>725796326
I shot up so much cocaine today that ill probly need to just stay up all night and go to work without having slept.

probably gunna take it easy tomorrow on st pattys day
>>
I had to wash the dishes once
>>
>>725813220
You're not a good person simply for doing this
>>
File: 1430593299868.png (378KB, 556x440px) Image search: [Google]
1430593299868.png
378KB, 556x440px
>>725811868
> unaware of the concept of moderation

kek'd
>>
>>725796326
butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts
>>
The only thing stopping me from killing myself is the .000000000000001% chance that there is a hell and I'd be going there.
>>
butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts
>>
Last night I dreamt that I fucked a ladyboy and I got aids from it. Now I feel like a fag. All I want is that my girl will finally let me fuck her in the ass. Fuck! I just wanna fuck her in the ass.
>>
Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk. Gjdjejefjsjqjdjdjqjsjdjfbwjsifienqjfigiwjqhehrhejsjdjdbdbebgfjfkgifk
I'm so tired of some of this shit. Raised Christian. Love Jesus. Feel like I'm an outcast because of my strong sexual desires and love of pot. Schools got me broke. Only 10 dollars in my wallet rn. Brothers suicide haunts me. Home girl over dosed on heroin last week. Hard time relating to my parents. Don't feel mentally stable anymore. Cant ever get to sleep. Can't focus on my school work. Bipolar thoughts. Fuck man life sucks sometimes. Thanks for the vent sesh b
>>
Got married to a girl who had sex before me. I just want to have sex with multiple people. Shes loyal and a keepee but I cant get over the fact that she wasnt a virgin
>>
>>725796326
I was supposed to save them.
>>
>>725800043
Kek, hope you learned your lesson
>>
>>725813228
I had a good friend from the UK but every time he'd use coke he'd turn into a dickhead, are you like that?
>>
>>725812823
Im about to be in your same boat except with my wife. She jusy recently started having sex troubles so no sex
>>
>>725796326
I'm a seminewfag (been here for 6 months) and have been a daily fag for 3 months. I genuinely enjoy using /b/ and the community, but I am always depressed by the fact that I will have never experienced the golden age of /b/
>>
>>725800449
I feel this

Also I want to diddle little kids ? I was diddled and now I want to diddle. :/ Sometimes I "jokingly" try to figure out how to kidnap/murder someone without getting caught
>>
I hate being a paranoid schizophrenic and being permanently numbed from medication.
I hate not being able to work. I hate my EX for leaving me when I was diagnosed. I hate feeling worthless.
>>
The older I get the more problems I realise I have, i feel that I will eventually go insane from anger and hatred and murder someone I'm not right in the head and Im afraid of my future
>>
I just want to start a soda business but my mother keeps shooting me down about "practical employment" and my dad is a broken record about going to school so I can be a system engineer for his fucking drone idea, but the kicker is that they only really started to pay attention to my middle child ass is because my older sister moved out and my brother shipped off to the marines, and it makes me so fucking angry that they act like the fucking deivorce they went through never happened. That kind of dick slap to the face don't exactly rekindle the trust I used to have with them.
>>
File: wot dafuq.jpg (23KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
wot dafuq.jpg
23KB, 500x334px
/b/ died at least 4 years ago
what i see now, is a mix of reddit and tumblr with a dash of facebook and twitter.
/b/ used to use those other mediums, but that was for research/raids/other keks
fuck you and your dick rate threads
>>
I dont know what to do with myself any more, i dug myself into a hole where everyone around me thinks im an unloving conservative cunt, but in reality i dug so far down that im lonely and i feel like i have no one to talk to because i have deep emotional scars by my lying mother, insecure dad, and this asian bitch in highschool causing me to have trust issues with everyone including my closest family members.
>>
I feel like I won't get very far in life and have a fear of death, that I will let many people down, that I am not as good as I thought I was....
>>
>>725815448
at least 9 years ago is more like it
>>
File: 1489599877634.jpg (72KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1489599877634.jpg
72KB, 640x638px
>>725796326
I have a 2 years old child that i have never seen, i miss him even thought i dont know him and every day i make up fake memories about me and him playing whith toys or singing sons that i made up for him..

Im sad and broken and i dont think im never gonna feel good again, but i also think its better this way because im broke and i would be a shitty father just like my dad was, and his dad too.
>>
>>725814640
The last 4 years I've suspected I'm a paranoid Schizophrenic I've hit rock bottom and will be homeless soon MJ makes me Paranoid dangerously. How is it like just so I have an idea?
>>
OF COURSE ALL LIVES MATTER YOU RACIST RETARD. THERE'S AN IMPLICIT "TOO" AT THE END, AND YOU'RE JUST PURPOSELY BEING DIFFICULT IN ORDER TO BRUSH AWAY THE PROBLEMS OF THE INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM THAT PLAGUES OUR COUNTRY. Don't even get me started on blue lives matter
>>
you're an insufferable, lying and manipulative piece of shit. you won't see this but fuck you anyways. everything that happened between us was a mistake
>>
>>725796326
Your mom doesn't put out anymore. Is it something I did?!? Or is she just in a mood?
>>
File: the dude says what.gif (2MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
the dude says what.gif
2MB, 352x264px
>>725816546
You are a real piece of shit

>You should kill yourself
I don't mean this ironically
>>
>>725813404
I know I'm fucking so ashamed by what I did . I'm actually considering moving out of the city I live in so I never have to see him again
>>
>>725796326
Tired of waiting for this fucking job to come through... 2 months and I've got to move out so you better tell me yes or no so I know at least what timezone I'm about to live in...
>>
Found a picture of an ex gf earlier today. At first I was startled to even have it, then I turned it over and it said, in smudged handwriting, "Love you, Anon! -Anonette 2012." Looked at the picture again, she's 18, I was 20. And then I realized I'm not upset with her anymore. I was so angry when we broke up that I told her to never speak to or approach me ever again. Now, I neither feel angry at her, nor sad that I told her to go away. I just don't feel anything for or about her. It's like she never even existed. I guess I'm "over her," but I somehow expected it to feel good or at least to feel relieved to have put her behind me, not to feel nothing at all.
>>
>>725796326
I am the literal definition of a failure yet I had so much potential I lost my mind can't even function anymore I regret all the fucked up shit I did to my family drugs just make me Paranoid I think of suicide everyday because I don't want to live like this anymore but I can't do it because I'm a coward
>>
>>725796326
There is a pair of brown eyes in my astronomy class I can't get off my mind. I'm too beta to actually talk to him
>Inb4 faggot, I know
>>
>>725817382
you're definitely not me
>>
>>725816546
The fact that you have these feelings for your son means you will not be a shitty father , you don't need money to take him to the park , to spend time with him . Go meet your son he needs you
>>
>>725796326
I'm sick of being a pussy, but I can't stop.
>>
>>725797424
Only because retarded people like you, Mister "I passed special ed", are unable to comprehend it.
>>
>>725808199
I masturbate almost daily and don't experience any of this.

Nice try mate.
>>
Lost all respect for you, you're a fucking coward. Don't expect to hear from me again.
>>
>>725796326
When I was 10 my only male cousin(14) bet me $5 that he could squirt milk. I of course didn't believe him. Long story short I gave him a handjob and I lost 5$.
>>
I dont get it why the fuck do you try so hard to make people notice that stupid little anime key chain. I dont even fucking get it with you, you are a literal retard trying to show THAT to real japanese people NOT EVERYONE IS A FUCKING DEGENERATE IN THAT COUNTRY
>>
Right now my life is going the best it's been, great job, classes are good, and I feel good, but sometimes I feel completely empty. It's like I don't have a personality or am just watching myself move without any real consideration.

When I'm like that I don't know myself, no strong likes, no dislikes, no guilt, shame or fear. Just nothing. I'll act the same as normal, but I just don't know myself when this happens, and it makes me fear that I'll never have a real identity or personality again

I just got over some stuff recently that ruined what I thought was my authentic self (it's bizarre looking back) and now the only structure I'm following doesn't seem very solid either.
>>
>>725799851
Anon Get a job and turn your life around! It's never to late to fix shit. Even if it is McDonald's or Papa John's.
>>
>>725817503
I cant his mother never let me legally had the kid mostly because i didint got enought money to pay a private hospital for she to gave birth, i was working thought just didint got enought from that job..

I was trying to take him back giving money every month but she never let me see my boy, i didint even have enought money now to start a trial..
>>725817190
i have tried, im too much of pussy to kms
>>
>>725796326
I'm completely lost in life, 21 but this is supposed to be the time in life where i figure it all out. Been bouncing back and fourth between jobs and relationships but i can't find my niche. Planning on going to college but i don't know if that is the right direction... I have plenty of interest at heart but I'm having trouble finding what I gravitate to the most. Of course I'm your run of the mill stoner, spend more time hitting the bong than I do the books, but I never let my habit get in the way of my daily life, if anything I try to integrate it as much as possible. Constantly thinking that I should just kill myself because I'm not really working towards anything in particular, but then again that's just selfish. I come here all the time posting about sexual experiences and failed attempts at making my life better but nothing seems to work out. /adv/ is shit and so is and actual therapist so what's a /b/rother gotta to do? I just want to be cliche and sell y shit and travel, but again, that's pretty selfish because I'll be leaving my life behind without actually making good of it. My 21st birthday just passed and it was a bummer, did not go out and kept begging what friends I have to go on a trip and nothing panned out. Had enough money to fly in the states anywhere i wanted but no one was down to go. Ended up going to local watering hole with my brother and got piss drunk. But before the new year even started i went through another heap of shit... Lived with this 8/10 latina for about 2 years and she was what i thought to be the love of my everlasting life, but sadly it did not turn out for the better. Things were just a little too tense after a heated feud over trust that went on for about 8 months of that 2 years, spotty but she held the grudge. We did everything together, aside for going tot he bar as I was too young, she was 20-22 while we were dating. Went to theme parks and frequent dates, but for some reason it just never really touched base.
>>
I try so hard to show you how much I care. I'm obsessive, and i've come to realize it. I hate that i'm not able to relax when you're not around. I hate feeling so anxious every day I don't see you. I hate that when I try to tell you that you get short and distant and push me away, because it makes it so much worse. I wish things were different. I wish my pasts hadn't ruined my mind the way they did with all the aweful things they did. I feel so bad to put you through this. All I want is to know you're %100 invested in me. Please don't break me like the past ones have, I don't think i could humanly take it.
>>
>>725811101
>725811101
defo a LOT of emotional baggage their, good that you got the fuck out before shit went wrong
>>
Cheated on wife of 16 years. (Scumbag, I know). One day after mind blowing extramarital sex she says, "I can't wait until your kids are out of the house and we can be together",

"Uh... we aren't ever going to be together. I'm married."

She kills herself the next day. Feels bad.
>>
>>725819626
If you ask me she did you a favor. Could of really fucked up your life.
>>
I am a pure psycho and I want a guy to come here and be my love and never leave or I'll kill him and his family and every girl on his facebook.
>>
>>725819733
That's part of the feels. One of my first thoughts was... "best case scenario"
>>
>>725819798
I don't know why but I find this so fucking attractive
>>
I wish you never left. I want you to do what's best for your life but I just miss you so much. I can't wait for you to come home and we can go back to the way things were
>>
>>725819798
Plenty of guys are out there who'd be willing but the question is would you want them?
>>
>>725819004
>cont.
She seemed like the real gold digger type but I didn't want to think that of her as i was madly in love with her of course. So after many failed attempts to keep shit alive things just started to crumble. I found out she cheated on me, after our whole blow up over me cheating, and was actually going on dates behind my back. Left me for this kid that is pretty similar to me in each way which I kek at all the time, don't get me wrong I get my laughs out of it. After that though I met this 10/10 Asian girl, had tattoos and a banging body, petite, ultra fit. Met her almost months after my break up with my former lover, and she had just gotten out of her own lengthy relationship. Met her at my shit job and started playing that fucking Pokemon Go which was my hook to talking to her. after getting to know each other a littler better we started talking a little more intimately, going on walks and casual dates, later having sex. But the thing about the conversations is that they weren't just "How's the weather?" type bullshit, we talked about passions and fears, shit that kept you up at night. Her and I really found a good connection, none other that I can honestly say I had any other(I know, I said the last girl was the best, this girl just had something different) Just the way we could always talk and never fight, and she ACTUALLY trusted me. Later on I started sleeping at her house and vice versa. Invited me to go to the gym with her and sign up and get a membership(which I still hold) to get fit. Like she really wanted the best for and that was what really had me hooked, I felt like she loved me. Cont?
>>
>>725820072
>>725820033
Yes I would want them. So far most are warded off by my coming on too strong so to speak.
>>
>>725819004
Nice cut off picture faggot.
But on a real note, it's all or nothing. Either kill yourself or pick something and devote everything you have to be successful in it. I've decided on the former, just have a few things I need to do first.
>>
>>725820266
thanks man solid adv and ya i gotta reshape that pic, my b
>>
I've created more than enough chances for us to talk/hang out and you blew it off every time. I'm not coming back either, hope everything works out for you. I liked you.
>>
>>725820243
You sure? Some of the guys (myself included) aren't attractive in the least.
>>
>>725820243
And yet I don't see it as coming on to strong I see it as someone who will always be by your side , someone who will not give away something without a fight . Like I said this turns me on so fucking much
>>
i saw two dudes assholes today at work. also four nuts and two dicks.
>>
I need to move out but every time i come to talk to you about it i look at your big brown eyes and that fucking smile and im lost, i cant think of a single reason id want to hurt you then i walk away and am ashamed of how in love with you i am despite you having said multiple times you aren't interested
>>
>>725820799
Father O'shaunessy?
>>
>>725820816
Stop being a beta cuck and move out.
>>
>>725820972
im thinking i send a facebook message that says i need to talk about me moving and that forces me to talk about is this a bitch move? i mean i know it is but is it too cucky?
>>
I'm gay.
>>
My balls are sweaty, knees weak, she wasn't ready. There's vomit on my cock already. Your mom's spaghetti. She's nervous, and on the surface she looks like she's regretting, getting cummed on and she keeps on forgetting that I don't clown, I will pound into your mouth. Go all the way down until my seed all comes out...
>>
why is everyone around me such a cuck.
why can't i find myself a qt redpilled gf i'm fucking sick of dating leftists.
i'm sick of being called a racist, bigot, or fascist because i don't agree with BLM or say the wage gap is a myth.
>>
>>725821190
For fucks sake man. Life is filled with hard decisions, if you can't do something like this then you're going to fuck yourself. Not making a choice is still a choice and in most cases it's the worst one you could make.
>>
>>725820435
I've tried all kinds, but either their parents interfere because they freak out about me Or the guy decides that it's too intense.

>>725820549

Truly? That is what I think, with so much people willing to just throw each other away over stupid things. If they throw me away I will come after them. I don't want to be one of those crying alone people because my boyfriend couldn't be loyal.
>>
i haven't done ketamine in 3 months. used to do a g every other day. i feel a lot more healthy and my head is finally clear.. but fuck do i miss it. it's taking everything i've got not to go back to it. i really want to though.

fuck mane
>>
>>725819798
What you look like?
>>
>>725821648
Where do you live and could you post a pic with timestamp?
>>
>>725796326
i'm dying of leukemia, can't afford treatment and haven't done anything with my life. i am angry with my abusive family, my non-loving wife and my children are all around dicks who constantly bug me to buy shit for them and i if refuse, they play a dirty "prank" like putting bleach in my water bottles or telling my wife i was cheating on her with some 20 year old asian chick who lives next door, honestly i want to die right now
>>
I post on /b/ when I need to interact with people since I don't want to talk or see anyone.
>>
As soon as she realized I was serious about only ever being with her, she lost interest. You can't give women what they want because they don't really want it.
>>
>>725821808
bullshit
>>
>>725821678
Tall (5'6 ~5'7) thin, shoulder length hair with a mix of blonde and black (a stylist experimented with my hair). My natural colour is a dirty blonde or ash blonde. Average to fair according to my peers, but I don't talk to a lot of people in person.

>>725821722
I live in BC Canada. I don't post my pictures publicly especially after this open confession could lose my job again.
>>
My boyfriend's 9 years older then me. When we first met I was 16 and told him I'm 18, nowadays I'm 19 and he thinks I'm 21. We've been together so long but I'm worried about telling him the truth because we get along so well, he might be pissed I've lied for so long.
>>
>>725821808
Ok here's what you do.
>cheat on your wife with the asian chick next door
>if shes willing then film the whole thing and show it to your wife
>if shes not willing then knock her out and tie her to a bed
>tie your whole family up and make them watch you fuck her
>light the house on fire and watch it burn
For bonus points kill the rest of your abusive family.
For bonus bonus points kill some cops and get taken in alive.
>>
>>725821648
I think I'm falling in love with you , the fact that we would both be willing to go to extremes for one another is so hot
>>
>>725821991
We have to chat further
>>
>>725821991
>again
>>725822201
Also this.
>>
>>725821991
not those guys but i also live in canada. wanna have a psycho vs psycho murder off?
you can black widow me or i can bash your fuckin head in. sounds pretty exciting to me.
>>
>>725822110
Well... I have been arrested three times for stalking, have five restraining orders with just crushes I've had. I've had one actual boyfriend in highschool, but I beat him with his cane because he started talking to his ex, and I got arrested for assault.

So yes I take relationships very seriously, it's either you're in this or you're not and if you're not then you better leave before I take interest.
>>
>>725822306
Yes lets. No guns though, this has to be up close and personal.
>>
>>725796326

Conservatives are fucking retarded. White nationalists are fucking retarded. Donald Trump is fucking indefensible. Infowars is an absolutely cringy website full of some of the most insane conspiracy theories you'll ever see. Anyone that believes Pizzagate should be in an insane asylum. Dave Rubin is a fucking faggot.
>>
>>725822201
>>725822259
If you wish I have discord. I don't use Kik or snapchat that is for whores who want to show off.
>>
>>725822410
let's be real here.. it's canada and using a hunting rifle over a bat for bludgeoning is fucking retarded.
>>
>>725822433
okay, what are you then?
>>
>>
>>725822525
That's true. I saw a shooting with a hand gun on the corner of Quadra and Blanchard I was surprised. So you never know.

Either way then we're in agreement to close range and melee weapons.
>>
Deep down I know my pride in having basically raised myself is just my way of coping for the absence of love/attention from my parents. I hope those fuckers at least leave me something when they die.
>>
>>725822603

>>
>>725822486
>discord
Neat so do i. Unfortunately I'm retarded and don't know how to add people to friends list.
>>
>>725796326
Maybe if someone picked up my slack while I was going on a trash run I wouldn't be so peeved. But instead I have to pick up where I left off 45 minutes ago, clean the hood vents and everything else in my dish pit. Worst part is that it was s slow while I was gone. Now I co-workers dropping stuff in my sink when I need it to be absolutely clear to wash the hood vents properly. I think I'll just walk home tonight and rock out to some smooth Jazz. Yeah, that's what I need. To walk under the street and neon lights with some saxophones playing softly in the background.
>>
>>725822486
Yes let's chat I love you already
>>
>>725822731
i like you, you're a classy broad. i'll let you decide how deep i bury you and if you'd like to be positioned face up or face down.
>>
>>725822799
Hmm... I am not sure. Let me see if I can figure it out.

>>725822965
Then we must talk more.

>>725822975
Why not just eat me? That way I can be with you forever, and you can grow stronger.
>>
I'm useless as fuck
>>
>>725823201
Same, planning on killing myself soon.
>>
>>725822965
What is your name on discord
>>
>>725823150
brilliant. i'll bury your bones in my casket so we can enjoy eachothers company beyond the grave.

plus when nerds dig up my body in the future they'll think i'm a spider mutant man
>>
>>725823345
Noona3024
>>
>>725823370
Yes this! This has to be done. If we tie in this fight we have to kill other people then.
>>
>>725819798
I'm willing as long as your fine with me being a complete leech and never getting a job.
>>
>>725823461
how bout we just tie anyway and kill noona and the other dude
>>
>>725823258
Do want to an hero, i still have some hope left, how old are you ?
>>
>>725823572
THIS
>>
I'm drunk and wish I knew how to tell the girl I'm texting that I think I love her
>>
>>725823597
>>
>>725823572
I am Noona, but I like how you think.
>>
>>725823634
not by text
>>
>>725823646
i'm 20 too :/ might be a phase... what is happening to you ?
>>
>>725823681
Beasttrain718 message me on discord I'm waiting for you noona
>>
>>725823786
That "not by text" guy isn't me. Though I agree with him.
>>
>>725822951
And now I've learned that one of my childhood friends is distancing himself from me.

I just need a hug.
>>
>>725823609
>>725823660

well, fuck. looks like you're double dead now.
>>
>>725823854
yep it's me
>>
>>725823660
Message me on discord beasttrain718
>>
>>725823780
>have no education beyond high school
>only job I've ever had I lost in 2 weeks
>just passed 300lbs
>mom died in 2015 dad in 2016 and cat just last friday
>lost everything I care about and only have about 4k left
Planning on dying before I run out of money and end up on the street.
>>
>>725823892
I'll just jack it until I feel not like shit.
>>
>>725823955
>>725823970
I've become confused who is who? lol

Who is the one whose already said he loves me?
>>
>>725823929
Double dead sounds neat. I wouldn't mind if someone killed me resuscitated me then killed me again.
>>
>>725796326
I can clearly tell now I'm going insane ever since my GF left me, I obviously need to get help, but I've been with head doctors before and would rather deal with my insanity, even if it ends in me committing suicide.
>>
Someone also added me then dropped me... *sigh* As I expected.
>>
File: 1489707759024.gif (177KB, 444x564px) Image search: [Google]
1489707759024.gif
177KB, 444x564px
>>725824024
i'm the one fcking with you
>>
>>725824024
Beasttrain718 I am the one who said I love you cause I love the fact we would sacrifice so much for one another , we have no choice but to be loyal to one another
>>
>>725824128
If you're Noona then that might've been me tbh. Thought I was sending a friend req. to the psycho, not some random dude.
>>
>>725824227
>Beasttrain718
There you are. I will add you. The one who added me then dropped me can die in a fire.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.