[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here have a drinking problem? I think I do. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: 1487900772218.png (860KB, 1005x646px) Image search: [Google]
1487900772218.png
860KB, 1005x646px
Anybody here have a drinking problem?

I think I do. I don't drink often, maybe 2 or 3 times a month and I don't feel an urge to drink during the week. But when I do drink I always over do it. I'll be the drunkest one among my friends at the bar, or I'll crack another beer once everybody else went to bed. Beer is like Pringles, once I start I can't stop.

I think I've been this way since I started drinking ~7 years ago, I'm 25 now.

Can anybody relate?
>>
>>725617199
Also I get terrible hangovers and puke or black out often
>>
You may be a binge alcoholic. I'm one. Don't need to drink, never drink at home, but if I have 3 beers I'm going to have 30 and a bunch of shots. Stay out all night, miss work, etc. I finally just gave it all up.
>>
>>725617494
>You may be a binge alcoholic.
This sounds like me I guess. When I go out I binge drink. Sometimes at social events I'll ask a friend to monitor my drinking or to give me only water after midnight which works but if I don't plan ahead to police myself I get fucked up
>>
>>725617494
How old are you?
>>
Binge alcoholic here:

I don't drink or think about all week but one night almost every weekend in drink unil alcohol in the house is gone. I usually get a 12 pack because I learned early on if I get a case (24) I will try to drink them all in one night. I never understood how people could have bottles of booze on there house at all times. If that was in my house that bottle is gone the first time it's opened

I only drink one day a weekend becuse of how hungover I get I need time to recover - then say I won't do that again but by the time the next weekend comes around I'm feeling good and want to drink again.
>>
File: 1467715924592[1].jpg (37KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467715924592[1].jpg
37KB, 393x450px
>>725617199
Check'd. I don't have a drinking problem unless I can't get a drink
>>
>>725618096
>then say I won't do that again but by the time the next weekend comes around I'm feeling good and want to drink again.
I do this too
Or I'll go a couple drinking sessions with limiting myself to one or 2 drinks then I slip back into getting black out drunk twice a month.

I had a bad experience this past weekend where I embarrassed myself in front of collegues because I got so drunk and then I blacked out and don't remember the end of the night
>>
When normal people get shitfaced can they limit how much they drink?
>>
File: 20170311_132232.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_132232.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>725617199
My only drinking problem is that I have 2 hands, but only 1 mouth.
>>
>>725619303
Is that your cock sucking problem too?
>>
File: 1483621024346[1].gif (871KB, 245x230px)
1483621024346[1].gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>725619436
Kek!
>>
File: 1487728796301s.jpg (2KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487728796301s.jpg
2KB, 99x125px
>>725619436
Where's my asbestos panties? This nigger done roasted me!
>>
File: IMG_6583.gif (2MB, 302x230px)
IMG_6583.gif
2MB, 302x230px
My children, shhh shhh shh. What you are doing is what men have done since the dawn of time. Missing a day of work, being sick, doing stupid stuff is not harmful unless you drive. I wake up an hour early to drink either an entire bottle of wine or a.5th of whiskey before any engagement. I have lost jobs, wrecked cars, gotten into fights and hurt those closest to me. I hate myself but have no intentions on stopping because after I drink again; I don't care.
>>
>>725617199

functioning alcoholic for almost 20 years here.

I drink every single day. I try to stick to beer & go through 5 cases a week.
>>
>>725619825
Yeah after begging 2 female collegues 10 years older than me for a threesome while in line at A&W at 1am last friday was the last straw for my drinking habits tbh.
>>
>>725619958

did they say yes?
>>
>>725620108
No, Although one of them was probably dtf 1on1
Nevertheless it was pretty embarrassing the next day and i sent out an awkward apology via text
>>
>>725617199

I've been the same.
I also started to hate drinking but still did it once a or twice on the weekend.

it may not be you tipical "drinking problem" but I definitly had a problem with drinking.
I stopped drinking and I am very happy about.

if you feel like there's something not right than it probably isn't.
>>
>>725617199

I'm an old drunk. everything is better when drinking. games, sports, sex, etc...
>>
>>725620232
I'm going to consider limiting myself to 3 pints/tall boys or 5 cans/bottles on nights I do go out.

I mentioned earlier I have a friend who will cut me off and just get me water if I tell him to early in the night so I just gotta learn to police myself
>>
>>725620370
>sex
Another issue is I can't cum when I drink, idk why
I can get a boner but can never blow a load
>>
>>725620507

that sounds allright.
what I tried to get across is , I don't think you need to have your life in ruins in order to have a problem.

try stuff out until your happy, when you'r happy you don't have a problem
>>
>>725619948
I'm guessing you drive drunk
>>
>>725620853
Thanks anon
>>
>>725617199
Textbook binge alcoholic. Honestly m8 just quit drinking all together or only drink when you have a limited supply of alcohol or with people who will cut you off
>>
>>725617199
just made this thread a bit ago.
>>725619766
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x116px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x116px
Yes.
>>
>>725623001
Okay cool
>>
>>725617199
consider yourself lucky. You are only doing it 2 or 3 times a month. What should I say? I am dependended and addicted to alcohol to ease my psychic pains. I drink everyday and its too much alcohol to handle for my liver actually. I need to stop soon.
>>
>>725619825
>My children, shhh shhh shh. What you are doing is what men have done since the dawn of time. Missing a day of work, being sick, doing stupid stuff is not harmful unless you drive. I wake up an hour early to drink either an entire bottle of wine or a.5th of whiskey before any engagement. I have lost jobs, wrecked cars, gotten into fights and hurt those closest to me. I hate myself but have no intentions on stopping because after I drink again; I don't care.

Do you drink daily? How much grammm alcohol do you consume? Since? Do you feel physically wrecked?
>>
>>725623916
What do you drink liquor or beer?
>>
>>725623916
not op but i feel you.
currently drunbk atm and only 1pm
desperately trying to figure out a surefire way to do away with it all before i lose everything.
>>
>>725624262
Do alcoholics puke from drinking?
>>
>>725624257
Both but I prefer hard liquor. Mostly Gin or Vodka. Is faster and less to drink for me or more comfy than a beer, when I mix it. Right now I am drinking a beer but I will later mostly drink some shots Gin. I know thats pathetic, but I guess everone needs to somehow compensate something their missing in their lifes. In my case its alcohol, cigarettes and sometimes other drugs.
>>
>>725624474
not in a while.
started getting alergic reaction to cheap vodka, started puking after 2 back to back shots again but got over it.
now tolerance is built up again and am a fucking tank i guess...
>>
>>725624474
I can only tell you how it is in my case. I drink throughout the day, but never too much at a time. I rarely get too much drunk. Sometimes I needed to puke, but the other problems are the moments after drinking when you get sober. Its a vicious circle. I feel wrecked and have the need to drink again after some hours.
>>
>>725624823
For me I often puke the next morning
>>
>>725624671
My man. (woman?). I love gin but wife likes vodka or beer, so vodka or beer it is... about $14 from the local walmart or winn dixie...
>>
>>725624262
>surefire
Same with me. Got home from night shift work and bought some alcohol. In my case I try to go another way soon...but not how it is now. I just need it to function or to easy my pain.
>>
Same for me. Once I start I dont stop until I'm completely fucked.
>>
>>725617199
You don't necessarily have a drinking problem yet, but you likely will if you keep it up. This is how erryday alcoholism starts for many.
>>
>>725625094
Do you acknowledge it as a problem?
>>
>>725617494
No such fucking thing as a binge alcoholic. You are a binge drinker, sure, but you don't have a dependency if you go through the week dry.

You just like to get wasted on the weekend. If you knew any real alkies you would know you talk shit.
>>
>>725624998
I am a male. Gin with tonic is just my favourite drink and when I drink it purely it doesnt burn that much my throath. You also have a drinking problem? Its somehow funny, because the most thing in life I am longing for is a wife or loveful GF. What are your reasons? I need to find someone...or fight for those who were already close to me.
>>
>>725625350
>You just like to get wasted on the weekend.
For me I like to drink on weekends; I don't like to get wasted but once I start drinking I inevitably get wasted
>>
>>725625421
Where are you from? Keep practicing your English.

Gin and tonic is based as fuck though.
>>
>>725624901
have done that before, sucks and is stupid.
>>725624882
how i am recently, but today i got DRUNK too early. :(
can attest to the vicious cycle and feeling of being wrecked. woke up this morning coming down from drinking 2.5 liters of wine in half an hours last night and started drinking this morning to "fix the buzz" but now i can't stop. not terribly happy about that
>>725625030
yea, thats what i do. can't stop. i hate it. want to stop, but brain and body wants it more.
>>
Its so ironic, some years ago I was sure of myself I would not become an alcoholic in any way. I couldnt understand it but now I am here with my daily alcoholic drinks. The best was and probably only way is just to stop and endure the pain. But now I realize that its not easy talk and I understand now all people who have alcoholic tendencies.
>>
I'm not sure if I'm an alcoholic or not..

I drink about 2-3 shots with of scotch almost nightly. Just enough to take the edge off my fucked up body. If I run out, it's not a big deal. I can go to bars without drinking. Go on vacations for long periods and stay completely sober and not worry and basically just put drinking on hold for as long as I want but if I'm home and it's available, I choose to drink it. So what am I?
>>
>>725619436
motherfucking slammed
>>
>>725625674
>I'm not sure if I'm an alcoholic or not..
Protip: If you weren't an alcoholic, you'd be sure.

And in case you're thinking "well at least I'm not like so-and-so, that guy's a REAL alcoholic!" that doesn't mean you aren't. Like a ton of other things, it's a spectrum with different stages. And it usually gets worse.

I'm not being preachy, mind you, I just think we should be real about things.
>>
>>725625593
Germany. I can understand nearly anything now, but have my problems with grammar or spelling of some words. Didnt write much in english the last 4 years. So I need time to improve it. Can you correct some words or why do you ask? I would like to learn from mistakes.
>>
>>725625911
>it's a spectrum
I'd say I'm on the spectrum in some regard
Once I start drinking I can't stop :(
I think I'm gonna start buying non alcoholic beer and when I'm with friends I'll go back and forth between alcohol and non alcoholic drinks
>>
>>725625665
>how i am recently, but today i got DRUNK too early. :(
can attest to the vicious cycle and feeling of being wrecked. woke up this morning coming down from drinking 2.5 liters of wine in half an hours last night and started drinking this morning to "fix the buzz" but now i can't stop. not terribly happy about that

What are your reasons for getting drunk? Can you solve it? I can understand your pain, but in my case I try to drink not that much as you would now. I still feel fucked. I try to get in my life what I was always longing for. The moment I reached my goal is also that moment where I try to drink less.
>>
>>725625421
I LOVE gin and tonic.
My reasons?
Every time i try to better myself something or someone gets in the way. I get mad but bite my tongue. I currently live with someone who has constantly fucked me over since i was pre-teen. I tried the military life, but was only greeted with bull-fuckery as my station gunny was a school-house faggot. My wife cucked me behind my back. I've been molested by my father (found out recently) and emotionally abused for 25 years by my family and depression is wrecking me. Also I drink to forget that I've abandoned all my friends due to my alcoholism and think they hate me and all i want to do is stop so that i have a connection to mankind again but the addiction always draws me back in.
>>
>>725625911
I mean I feel sure that I'm not but my wife always jabs at me being her Sicily husband so it makes me wonder if I am
>>
>>725625995
>I am a male. Gin with tonic is just my favourite drink and when I drink it purely it doesnt burn that much my throath. You also have a drinking problem? Its somehow funny, because the most thing in life I am longing for is a wife or loveful GF. What are your reasons? I need to find someone...or fight for those who were already close to me.

This is how I would write this:
I'm male. My favourite drink is gin and tonic. When I drink it straight (pure) it doesn't burn my throat very much.
Do you also have a drinking problem? It's funny because all I want in life is a wife or loving girlfriend. What's your reason for drinking? I need to find someone, or fight for those who I was already close with.

English is very versatile so I knew what you were saying but it was written very informally. Hope this helps.
>>
>>725625570
Then that's a control issue, not dependency.
>>
I was never a drinker until I ran into some problems in my life. Got laid off, got a new shitty job, parents sick and one dies, girlfriend leaves me.

Started getting drunk every night, then getting hammered every night. Would take a shot in the morning to take the edge off, then started taking a shot at lunch for the same reason.

At the worst I was drinking virtually all day. Kept a bottle in my desk on an "as needed" basis, which was always needed.

A friend convinced me to go to counseling (not alcohol counseling) and I did. Learned to handle my issues without drinking and now barely drink and when I do I never get drunk.

But I always feel I'm one disaster away from going down that hole again.
>>
>>725626355
my only reason this mornig was because i was still half-drunk, and trying to just "buzz again".
I'm continuing to drink because of self-hatred.
I drink because i am an alcoholic.
I'm a fantasitic fucking person aren't i?
>>
>>725626359
In my case its also about my depression. I have many reasons why it started that way but the strongest reason I have is the loss of a loved one. I cant get over that thing like other can do. What did your wife do behind your back? Did you forgive her?
>>
>>725626592
>informally
Thanks. I appreciate it.
>>
>>725626726
I know what you mean. Its the fear, of those moments, which you already experienced and labeled as bad and hurting. They might come again and in my case its starting over again.
>>
>>725626718
It's still an alcohol related problem which is my point
>>
>>725626739
Do you want something in your life more than alcohol? If yes, do you work towards that goal? thats how I try to live a peacefully life. But I know what you mean, those days are still there, were you feel the need of drinking alcohol or other drugs.
>>
>>725619825
Wow you're a fucking lost cause
>>
>>725626752
My wife fucked my brother behind my back while i was in military school to better my career. I can never forgive either of them, nor can i forget. I accept that life goes on, but of the many things that i have had to deal with in my life, this is one of them.
I also lost a loved one, my dad (not my father, but step-father), who taught me everything up to that time to cancer and my uncle who tried to father me after that. My next step-dad was emotionally abusive to this day, but i left 2 years ago.
Aside from that, life otherwise just can't fucking go right for me. Something always winds up getting fucked up or not going write. Either on my part or someone else's.
Aside from THAT, i am embarrassed to be an alcoholic (as my father was), and continue to drink out of embarrassment.
>>
>>725627596
Why would you stay with your wife you cuck
>>
>>725627354
I'm in college and desperately want to better myself, but cannot stop the drinking. I also desperately want to stop because it is dragging my grades and performance down, and generally ruining my life.
>>
>>725627885
When I was in school I would just not buy alcohol so it was never around

I'd still drink at bars or with friends but cutting out drinking alone was a good step
>>
>>725627596

Thats unpleasant to hear. These things that you experienced are what I fear the most in my life. And its there somehow and somewhere and it will eventually hit everyone sometime hard. Its pessimistic, I know. But thats just how this world is. Sad. I did experience other things than you, but I can understand your reasons.

>Aside from that, life otherwise just can't fucking go right for me. Something always winds up getting fucked up or not going write. Either on my part or someone else's.

I feel the same way.

Nobody knows that I am an alcoholic. But I still realize how pathetic I am...and I have my reasons for that
>>
>>725628214
Same for me, brother, no one knows how pathetic I really am inside. It's nice to try to blame others but on the inside we know who brings this upon ourselves.
What do you hide from, if I may ask (the loved one? or something else?)?
>>
>>725628970
Not an alcoholic here but a frequent binge drinker;

I too feel ashamed about my drinking habits. Feels bad
>>
>>725629544
wait till you're looking cross-eyed at a screen replying to shit on 4han in the morning
>>
>>725629544
Binge drinking = alcoholism.

Denial is not your friend.
>>
>>725628970
I never talk IRL about my problems. But my drinking habit started with losing my Girlfriend which I thought would last forever. I still try everyday to get her back. But sometimes I just realize that many woman are plain evil.
>>
>>725620640
drinking helps me to not cum in the first couple fucking pumps. PE sucks :( i have no problem getting girlfriends, but it always ends shortly thereafter. fml.
>>
>>725630189
Something I have learned in my 27 years (and 9 years of marriage) is that you need to do what makes you HAPPY.
If i could stop drinking, that would make me happy and I am tying to stop (but days like today get me).
If she hasn't taken you back yet, she may never will.
Attach yourself to something else you are passionate about, though i never take my own advice. I hope no one ever ends up like me, though the world is full of us. Fuck you beer goddess!
>>
>>725630961
But its so sad and devastating. My Happinies and will to live resolves around that woman I always loved. I tried to give up on woman and to have focus on other things. But I am psychically insane. I Need my girlfried...
>>
>Binge alcoholic
Shut the fuck up you pandy ass little bitch
>drink too much one night every weekend
So what? You want a medal? You drink the same as 75% of the population.
>its a problem
Shut the fuck up you crybaby ass fuck
I havent drank since Saturday. After drinking at least 6 nights a week for the last 6 years. I'm giving it my hardest shot to quit without rehab and its fucking hard. But no, you're right, you got a problem. You got a problem of doing the same thing that everyone else does on the weekend. Oh, it makes you do stupid shit? Really? Since when is that attributed to alcohol? You're just figuring this out now? Bitch, thats the point of alcohol, to forget your problems and get away with stupid shit. Naw, but go ahead and whine and cry about being a "binge alcoholic" which Im pretty sure doesnt exist. You said you're 25 but you're acting like a fucking teenager. Shut your crybaby mouth. FUCK!!!
>>
>>725631548
>. You said you're 25 but you're acting like a fucking teenager. Shut your crybaby mouth. FUCK
Yeah. That's my problem. I'm drinking like a teenager and I can't help it. As somebody else said your life doesn't have to be a mess to have a drinking problem
>>
>>725631443
I feel you. This is why i stay with my wife. Because i have no other connection but her. Life is better now but pain exists here and their. I hope things get good for you with her, it would be worth it. My wife is all that I really have in this life but I still have my own shit emotions to deal with.
>>
>>725632101
Yeah you're TOTALLY an alcoholic. Your life ain't a mess, then whats the damn problem?
>>
This world is a mess! So many people are suicidal, especially man who succed in suicide. And because of the problems we have to endure in our lifes, we tend to drink. I miss the time as a kind, where everthing was innocent. But thats the real world, not matter how you look at it. I will try to live 1 Year now and better my self, with my problems and addictions I have to endure. If everything fails I will end my life. It doesnt matter anymore if your life is only misery.
>>
>>725631548
hey this is alcoholic dude talking to germany dude.
How are you quitting? I bet it sux but any tips? Like seriously i want to quit.
>>
>>725632308
You are in that context like me. I would also stay in your position. I am not a cuck and I dont want to be one. But I could never leave the love of my life (no matter how blue pill or beta that sounds). It would also bother me, like it bothers you, but at least you still have some on your side. I envy you a litte. I wished things evolved better...but well...now Im here. I am pathetic weak and an alcoholic. But I never lost my will to fight for those things I want and love in my life. Good luck on your problems. Someday maybe we can think of our lives brighter.
>>
>>725632818
the fact that you do not give up make you strong.
alcoholic and pathetic as we are, weak you are not.
Cucked as i may be, i didn't give up on my relationship and told her as it is, from my perspective. Now she understands how i really feel.
If she cannot understand after that it may not be worth it. I hope you reach her and your dream. Maybe you quit drinking too, but more important is you and your happiness.
>>
>>725632798
Im just getting sick of getting up every morning hungover, getting my kids ready for school,putting my kids on the bus and going right back to bed til they get home and then as soon as my wife gets home pouring another drink. Im sick of my 11 y/o daughter asking me if im drunk all the time. Im sick of feeling sick and waking up drunk. Im also trying to avoid an embarrassing intervention. So Im just quitting. Just fucking thinking about pouring a drink right now seems so needful... Just gotta put my big boy pants on. Trudge through the mire. Getting past the anxiety is the most difficult. Im starting to exercise and go for walks and stuff. Still just a mental game. I'll let you know if i make it 2 weeks.
>>
>>725617199
>Can anybody relate?

Yes, except I drank alone instead of socially, and cocaine was equally part of my problem. I started drinking here and there after my fiance dumped me. I didn't even connect it to that at the time, because I had convinced myself that I didn't care. I drank more and more though. Then my mom was diagnosed with cancer and I sat and watched her die. That's when the hurt from my fiance began to eat at me. I began drinking really heavy from there. Before long I started doing coke too, and my problem was spiraling out of control. At my worst I was drinking a 5th of whiskey per night and snorting as much powder as I could score. I gave both up, fairly easily in fact, but only because I replaced them with speed and the occasional opiate or benzo. My current drug problem is much more manageable than the whiskey and coke were, but it's still a problem, and my life is completely fucked because of it.

I'd advise you to quit now while you can. It only gets harder and harder. You at least can already tell where shit is heading. A lot of people don't realize it until it's too late to just walk away.
>>
>>725624262
go to AA /b/ro. if you have WDs go to detox first
>>
>>725632798
Germany dude here. But I dont really get why you linked ""725631548". Was it a mistake? My plan is not to quit these days. I have to accept that I absolutely need it now. I will probably consume milk thristle pills or how it is called. They are good for your liver. I will continue to drink alcohol in order to achieve that what I want. And that is in my case Love. I will do everything, just to get that back what I always wanted. When I achieved it, I automatically reduce alcohol, since love is my drug I always preferred and wanted. Do you know about kratom? I want to replace my alcohol addiction with a kratom addiction. In some days I get my new order of kratom and it helps me temporary with my depression and other psychic problems. I had a strong tolerance on kratom and that is why I am waiting now and drink alcohol instead. If you consume too much kratom you will end up consuming more and more often. In my case I combined it with alcohol. So I have several addictions.

How do I stop all this, in my case? For me, the answer is "easy", because I know what I want and that is getting back to my girlfriend. I know that sounds absolutely beta or pathetic. But when you reached emotionally the end of your life you want to try atleast to get that back what you wanted.

My advice for you to quit that addiction can be solved in several ways. But I can only tell about my case...and that is to find the thing that you would preffer more than alcohol. Something that you missed the whole time or started drinking alcohol because of that. Everyone has their own answers probably for it. But I know that is my answer to defeat my addiction.
>>
>>725633729
Didn't even think about kids, I have none.
Sorry man, hearing your story helps understand. I've been alcoholic so long that the hangover isn't a thing anymore, but when my brother's kids were over I'd try to not drink (and fail to some degree).
Hearing my kid (or niece/nephew) ask me if I'm drunk all the time would break my heart.
Good luck man, I seriously hope the alcohol doesn't catch up to you.
Think of your kids.
Think of your life.
I'll try to remember the "big boy pants" part. That has helped before, but still failed...
Don't give up on your kids! Make them better!
>>
>>725633689
Thanks for your words. But, I lose everytime I try more and more hope and strength to fight my problems. Thats what I fear in my case. I try as much as possible to achieve my plan.

I would absolutely be happy, if she still accepted me after that big fight we had, which lead to our break up.
>>
>>725631548
some serious resentment right here. you sound very fearful. don't worry so much about what other people are doing. They probably do have drinking problems, it's a huge spectrum. Their struggle doesn't invalidate your struggle.
>>
>>725617199
Yep, same here. Rarely drink, but when I do, it's always binge drinking. Can't stop at one or two if more is available. Feels bad.
>>
>>725634529
Thanks man.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.