[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I got dumped hard. I can't get over it. I've with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: deserts.gif (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
deserts.gif
6KB, 150x150px
/b/ I got dumped hard. I can't get over it. I've with the girl for over 2 months. It felt like I had a real connection with her. Any coping methods aside from killing myself.
>>
Be a man and move on.
>>
>>725596484

2 months is nothing fuck more bitches
>>
>>725596484
Grow a set of bollocks and pull yourself together you fucking faggot.

2 months is nothing.

Grab a couple pals and hit the town at the weekend and get some poonani
>>
>2 months

sometimes I just think the bottom of the barrel reside in /b/
then I realize I'm here. fuck
>>
>>725596484
2 months? I've had a wart that lived longer than that
>>
>>725596484
You don't even know a person at 2 months. literally.

first 3 months: you are dating the person you think you see

next 3 months: you are dating the person they want you see

After 6 months you start to see a bit of truth.
>>
QUAAADDDSS
>>
>>725596484
Been there done that, you will feel like shit for few months, best way to get over is to fill your day with things to do. start workout routine. meet friends etc etc. year from now you refit and never happier
>>
GIMME
>>
You all have something to say. I should hit up the bars. If i had friends. Im just a lonely faggot who barely gets through life. I sometimes think of death.
>>
>>725596545
>>725596550
>>725596566
>all this

marriages that have lasted a hundred times longer than your relationship have ended and people survived. Get it together, /b/ud.
>>
>>725596484
Breh I've been there. Only coping method is some beers for now and then to find a better girl with hugeass succulent tits who will accept you as the gamer and weeaboo you are.
>>
>>725596484
>2 moths
stop being such a fucking pussy
>posting .gif image
no wonder she left you
>>
Thanks /b/. Ill try to make it. Note btw: i hadn't had a relationship in years. So the fact that it lasted 2 months made it worst. Made it feel long. Which is pretty bad.
>>
write shitty poetry about it, get drunk and high, play video games.

you'll get over it and be stronger. better prepared to deal with the more intense heartbreaks in your future, like when the 3.5 year relationship with an engagement ring explodes in fiery doom.

chin up, bud.
>>
>>725596889
Ive had 2 girls.
One for 2.5 years which ended and I was devestated.
Then 2 months later I found another girl (who other than for nostalgia) is WAAAAAAY better and I've been with her for 4 years.

Dude just go to street and look at women, imagine they share your interests but in disguise, and that you could fuck them at a whim.

That's reality for you, but you won't see it til you fuck next girl.

Protip: Let's say your interest is golf and you want a golfer girl. Where would you go to get one? Any fkn golf community site. Girls will definitely be there. Try catching girls online on sites they like to hang at. I'm too much of a wuss to go up to a girl irl.
>>
>>725596889
Check out David DeAngelo bro. You will be redpilled LIKE FUUUUUUUUCK about women.
>>
is 2 months how long it's been since you got returned to general circulation, or was it how long you knew her?

how long has it been since you were permafriendzoned?

i got over my divorce in about a year, but it was rough before that.
>>
>>725597360
Check out Eben Pagan bro. You'll be redpilled like fuck about David DeAngelo.
>>
>>725597521
Ahhahahaha I watched his Get Altitude program. It's really good. Most stuff Eban makes is good.
>>
I've known the girl for several months. We dated eachother for 2 months before she friendzoned me. Those were the happiest moments I had. I shouldn't be surprised, Im a faggot using /b/ after all
>>
>>725597687
Bro you won't be a faggot once you start with cocky comedy.
Also: fake it til you make it.
/Eban "DeAngelo" Pagan
>>
>>725596484
Man your bitch ass up, get drunk, maybe pick a fight, bang a hooker a move on. Jesus H. Christ, you milennial pussies...
>>
>>725597687
It's all about confidence. I watch hentai like a boss infront of my gf even though she dislikes it. Then I fuck her in the ass.
>>
>>725597829
what a hero.
no seriously wtf
>>
This Eben Pagan guy seems legit, might check him out anons. Thanks for the replies, they're really helping me cope the bullshit I went through today.
>>
>>725596484
What's her name op?
>>
>>725597906
Bro check him out, get confident, find girls ONLINE, and soon 10/10 goddess with tits like a cow will come for you
>>
>>725596484
Guys night out. Love the shit your guys talk about your ex. Let them show you who she was from their point of view. Get wasted and let them talk you into you being better off. Maybe fuck a stranger to shatter the sex bond to make moving on easier.
>>
I rather not share. I want to keep this to just making memes and calling me a beta cuck male.
>>
>>725597906
good luck
http://scambust.org/david-deangelo-is-a-scam-heres-why/
>>
>>725598049
What if I guess? Lets make it a game. Once I get the name we'll guess about the personality.

Becky? Tina? Rachel? Rebecca?
More names to come if none of those.
>>
Sure. Her name is common but it isn't a bitchy name like jade or some shit.
>>
>>725598286
It's not a scam if he openly admits all he teaches you is his own experience idiot. All he has said has helped me out in life and that's hardly a scam is it?
>>
>>725598392
Common huh?
Sam? Emily? Jennifer? Brittany?
>>
To make it easy it starts with an O
>>
>>725596484
I've been with my girl for almost 11 years, and I wouldn't even be as much of a bitch as you're being. If she doesnt want you, stop being a whiny beta bitch and pleading she never left, she doesnt want you, why the fuck would you want her? That thought process never made any sense to me, go be single and live.
>>
fuck you op

just go gay if you cant handle a breakup with a chick you have known for two months
>>
>>725598635
Olivia?seriously
>>
Lmao, I'm practically over it. Those 2 months felt like a year, but hey. Who am I to complain about getting dumped. There are people getting thrown off roofs for sucking dick so I shouldn't be the one to complain about getting friendzoned.
>>
Winner winner chicken dinner. Pretty easy ik.
>>
>>725599018
I bet she was pretty conceded. I imagine you remember her fondly. Like she was borderline perfect. Maybe that How she saw herself even. But I bet she took more than she gave.
>>
She did. I thought i had a connection with her, but in the end I got friend zoned hard. She didn't even tell me in person only in text. I still love her somewhat. But beggers can't choosers can they? The worst part was I planned something really special Wednesday night. So yeah...
>>
File: 1474126233234.png (125KB, 318x470px) Image search: [Google]
1474126233234.png
125KB, 318x470px
>>725596677
Hit the gym and put that testosterone in use. Trust me, after a while you start feeling alpha and some fucking pointless relationship doesnt even bother you.
>>
I already lift, like I need to feel alpha when im a cuck.
>>
>>725599774
It's a choice just as any other.
I know you probaply loved her but don't be such an ass for crying over her if she didn't feel the same.
She simply wasnt worth of having you.
>>
She seemed to care but it didn't matter. I still got friendzoned like /b/ fag I am. I moved on. Ill probably just fuck some sluts. Because you know, serious relationships are fucking jokes.
>>
>>725600016
Not necessarily.
I me my first one about 11 years ago and still we are doing fine. We're not married or engaged because I think that will ruin it.
I may have fucked up everything else in life but apparently I have won at something.
>>
Marriage imo is pointless. It only makes you trapped with somesome for several years until a divorce happens or both partners die.
>>
>>725600426
It has been even studied that it lowers your testosterone. Marriage has no other than legal value which people use for their advantage.
>>
Im not even surprised, marriage only ruins relationships than helping relationships.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.