[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck/cheating stories thread This thread is for people who have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 16

File: 2017-03-15 03.22.43.jpg (1MB, 1698x1599px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-15 03.22.43.jpg
1MB, 1698x1599px
Cuck/cheating stories thread

This thread is for people who have been cheated on/almost cheated on, and felt a twinge in their dick over it. Here's my almost cheating story, with some nudes of the lady who did

This is my wife, please degrade her.
>taken care of her since we were 16
>she can't work
>can't even drive
>i work alone to support the two of us
>I'm to poor to afford kids because of this
>she wants to leave because I can't have kids
>she can't work so she would have to basically sugar baby for old men
>I try to take it in stride
>we've been "broken up" for a few days, she's been talking around but hasn't done anything yet
>me, being the beta I am told her she could fuck other people as long as it wasn't in my house
>she hasn't fucked anyone yet
>I'm basically trying to ignore her at this point
>that is until I got the text

Will continue with more noods and rest of story for people to tell me how they would fuck this slut
>>
File: 2017-03-15 03.25.01.jpg (2MB, 1424x2310px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-15 03.25.01.jpg
2MB, 1424x2310px
More

>I work at a shitty walmart, unloading trucks in the back
>very low self confidence, I'm shy about sex
>me and wife have a decent sex life but I sometimes can be a quick shot
>am worried she's not attracted to me
>so anyway this is the day after I tell her she can fuck other people
>I spent the whole last night crying on her lap, but I didn't ask her to stay
>feel like I should have
>I'm working the next day, taking boxes off the line
>I get a nagging feeling in my gut
>"you shouldn't have let her go"
>"don't worry about it, even if I do want her to stay I can just tell her after I get home from work"
>I get a text
>"Your Uber will arrive in about ten minutes"
>wtf I didn't order Uber
>remember my wife had her Uber hooked up to mine
>panic
>>
>>725592263
facedown, ass up.
>>
>>725592071
So you left the feels thread >>725590769
to start a cuck thread?
What an enormous faggot you must be
>>
>>725593191
LOL. Please help me feel better because my ugly wife left me. You know you're a real piece of shit when somebody this unattractive leaves you.
>>
>>725592263
I'm interested op
>>
File: IMG_0073.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>725593286
Is this your healing process? Cause it's fucking dumb, bro. You're belittling your own achievements by posting this shit; in degrading her you are simultaneously degrading yourself. You married her after all.
>>
File: bitmoji-20170309094012.png (138KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
bitmoji-20170309094012.png
138KB, 398x398px
I am sleepy. Hurry OP.
>>
>>725592071
Ok, I got as far she doesnt work and you support her. Dude you should have not even married this lazy bitch in the first place. People are only going to respect you as much as you respect yourslef. And if this bitch was going to let you bust your ass while she did jack shit that means she does not respect you. My advice for you is to go on the febound and try get with someone better, it doesnt have to last but it would be a good ego boost. Also have more confidence in yourself, if you dont then fake it till you make it.
>>
>>725593671
He's probably already abandoned the thread
>>
File: bitmoji-20170313091231.png (51KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
bitmoji-20170313091231.png
51KB, 398x398px
>>725593739
That son of a bitch.
>>
>>725593853
The dude hasn't got any stamina. Probably why his trailer park whore wife left him
>>
File: bitmoji-20170314100841.png (90KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
bitmoji-20170314100841.png
90KB, 398x398px
OP
>pic related
>>
File: 1489511384159.png (90KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1489511384159.png
90KB, 398x398px
>>725594106
Fuck, wrong pic. Too late now.
>>
File: 2017-03-15 03.23.48.jpg (268KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-15 03.23.48.jpg
268KB, 645x729px
>oh fuck she's going to see someone else
>gut is in a knot
>text her
>please come back
>no, we'll talk about this when I get home
>please I don't want you to go
>I'm not going to screw him, we're just going out for drinks
>leave my station in the middle of my shift to call her
>she agrees to not meet him like 5 minutes before this guy shows up
>she's super submissive so if he had shown she would have probably done whatever he wanted
>she runs to come meet me because she didn't want to leave
>I tell her I'll try to put some more thought into kids
>all is well
[spoiler] Ever since then I've been having fantasies
>I call just 1 minute too late
>she doesn't respond to my texts
>hours later she texts she's ready to talk
>pulls up to Walmart in a car I've never seen
>gets out, hair and makeup are a mess, stumbling,looks drunk and well fucked
>I can see the cum on her dress and thigh
>tells me it isn't working out
>but if I want to see how a real man does it I'm welcome to watch [/spoiler]

I know I'm pathetic but it's all I can think about now, it's gotten so bad I've been posting her in wwyd threads to try and recapture that same spark without actually getting her to do that shit.
>>
>>725594157
Thanks for killing the thread, faggot. Now he'll never come back
>>725593971
>>
Here's a good story.

>Get convinced I find my soulmate
>Fight hard to convince her polyamory is the true way
>After she returns home 4 states away, I tell her that I really am okay with her using other guys as my arms and my dick
>She fucks a few guys and I am okay with it even though she never sent cucking pics like I requested
>She starts seeing a coworker that she gets drunk with every night and fucking every other night
>I stupidly say that it's good to have a loving relationship with him as long as he isn't the primary
>All her needs are now met by someone local

Guess who got dumped? Guess who never got laid by anyone else in our open relationship?

I shouldn't be bitter though, I asked for it and it worked out for the best.
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (40KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
40KB, 790x444px
>>725594539
At least you're honest with yourself
>>
>>725594680
I'm fucking Dirk Gently. Everyone I know could get murdered and I'd say "meh, probably meant to happen"
>>
>>725595090
We'll all be dead soon. Just like this shitty thread
>>
>>725595327
There's no such thing as death, you fool. You cannot kill or be killed. Go read the Bhagavad Gita.
>>
>currently in relationship with gf who goes to different college 100 miles away
>1 year into relationship
>from time to time I download tinder
>never talk to the girls
>just want the confidence push that I can still get pussy if things ever went bad
>little bit more of background
>went to different college 2 years ago
>dated girl for 3 months
>she broke up with me
>still to this fucking day have dreams about her
>I pine I perish
>she hates me tho
>hasnt spoken to me in like year and half
>Sitting down at desk tonight
>start the swiping
>ex from 2 years ago pops up
>you already know I used my fucking blue star
>waiting to see if I match with her come tomorrow
>don't even know what I would do
>girl I'm currently with, I'm her world
>she loves me more than anything
>wants marriage
>but god damn.... this ex still is on my mind
>>
File: IMG_0339.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>725595393
You can't school me, son
>>
>>725595727
Oh you poor thing. You have all these options and they're ruining your perfect little life. Go away.
>>
This is in 6 sections; character limit and my attempt to tell a story
>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “anon, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “Anon?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well anon ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him
>She goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”

Interest in the rest? I have posted this before. It is a true tale
>>
>>725596140
haha

dude you either want girl number 1 or girl number 2

its normal to think back on you past but if you cant let things go then stop wasting your current chicks time anon
>>
>>725596383
>a few days, in bed after sex
>“Anon?”
>”Hmmmm”.
>”Would you mind if I found other guys attractive?
>”Of course not. It’s normal”
>”Well, remember that guy I told you about?”
>She’s gauging my reaction: “Yes, I do. Is he still dropping hints?”
>”Yes he is” ....pause.... “Would you mind if I hinted that I find him attractive too?”
>”Why woud you want to do that?” (but having a good idea)
>Pause...”I don’t know.... just see if he’s serious, I suppose”
>”What will you do if he responds by wanting to take it further and tries kiss you?”
>”Would you mind?”
>”No, not if you wanted to. I’ve told you that”
>”It might be fun – furtive necking in the office. Maybe in the stationary cupboard like a movie cliché” she says with a grin. “Anyway, he’s probably just flirting and will run away if I respond”
>I can see she’s now trying to make a joke of this
>I say “You go ahead if you want. I trust you. Just remember, no secrets”
>“Thanks” she said; plants a kiss on my nose.
>A few days later. “Anon, remember the guy at work? Well when he flirted today when we were alone waiting for a meeting to start, I flirted back....”
>“and?”
>“and you were right - he tried to kiss me”
>"I told you he would. What happened?"
>"We were just flirting back and forth and he leaned in, made a joke and suddenly gave me a little kiss on the cheek"
>"That's it? A kiss on the cheek?"
>"I was a bit surprised and turned my head to look at him, then he gave me a little peck on the lips."
>"So what did you do?"
>"Well, without thinking, I sort of pecked him back. He looked at me, started to kiss me properly when we heard someone coming so we sort of jumped apart"
>"And then?"
>"And then the office door opened......we both must have been looking guilty as the person coming in gave us an odd look as she sat down for the meeting"
>"That's the way rumours get started" I said

possible delays - also work
>>
Me and my friend go drunk playing ring of fire at the weekend with my girlfriend and ended up spitroasting her.
He got the front, has a dick twice as big as mine and lasted 20 minutes longer than me.
I had to sit there in deep regret watching my gf nosh my best friend off. Lots of eye contact between them too as they completely ignored me.
>>
>>725597177
Kek
>>
Havent ever actually been cheated on. Closest i ever came to it though was a friend of mine getting absolutely plastered drunk on new years two years ago hanging around my wife trying to flirt with her

The next day he came up to us and apologized for being a "drunk asshole"
>>
File: 100469467_dea90_f.jpg (18KB, 281x184px) Image search: [Google]
100469467_dea90_f.jpg
18KB, 281x184px
So my gf and I decided to do a cuck thing since i'm like 6.5 at best and thought it would be hot to watch her with a big dick. We found a guy online and it was fucking hot. But thats not the real story.

Like two weeks after that night she comes up to me and says she wants to do it again and asks me to text the guy. I lost his number but we chatted on skype beforehand so while she was at work i went on to her laptop to check skype and apparently she had been chatting with him a lot over those two weeks behind my back and already told him, but wanted to make it seem like it was up to me.

As I read I saw one message that eluded to them getting together about a week after our first meeting, and thinking back she was out 'with friends' that night.

The idea was so fucking hot i jerked it instantly. Then went along with playing dumb and texted the guy who was like 'hey i was wondering how you two were doing' hah. We have plans to get together this weekend.

Don't know if i should bother bringing it up or just roll with it and see what happens
>>
>>725598372
bring it up, the bull will love it and your gf will feel understood and realize what freedom she has, trust me, she probably feels guilty about it. would love to be the bull too, if youre ever interested in sharing her lets exchange kik or skype.
gl & hf mate, hoping pic is related
>>
>>725598551
pic is related, we're in toronto tho not sure where you are
>>
File: Love everything about her.png (2MB, 1559x559px) Image search: [Google]
Love everything about her.png
2MB, 1559x559px
>>725592071
I cucked my roommate after her pissed me off, his girl would visit every day and I started wearing only boxers when she came over.

He was gone one evening so I got her tipsy and called her out for looking at my junk when I was in my underwear. She admitted she wanted to fool around "if she didn't have a bf". I knew I could get into her pants by then so we went to watch tv on my bed until my scumfuck roommate got back.

It took 20 minutes or less for me to get her straddled and shirtless for a "friendly" massage lol. Felt her up and down, rubbed her pussy through her panties and twisted her nipples for an hour or so(best fucking nipples I have ever personally handled or seen) then she said "just this once" and we fucked 3 times in two hours.

Of course we fooled around just about every time the roommate turned his back. I ended up keeping some of her clean panties in my room so she could change into dry pairs after we got through.

That was fun, handjobs under the couch blanket, she blew me then kissed her bf minutes later, would sneak into my room during the night 2-3 times a week and tell her bf she went home (she did, the morning AFTER getting pounded) or that she got cold/he snored too loud and went to "sleep" on the couch. I got a tap on my door as she went to the living room, code for "come get some, he is passed out"

Lasted for well over two years until they broke up over money. She got his spot after he moved out, he was pissed but had to know what was up by then. We still fuck too, she has a new bf but gives 0 fucks about sleeping in my bed or jerking me off now and again.

Shit's cash, even knocked her up once (oops)
>>
>>725598651
too far away, too bad. if you ever wanna share your stories or pics, hit me up on kik john_heaven .
>>
File: photo(3).jpg (508KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
photo(3).jpg
508KB, 1632x1224px
>>725599004
I cant get kik on my shit work bb
If you see this and want to chat hit up my throwaway g mail obdx1982
>>
>>725598944
pic related btw, fat tits and a great ass (even bigger now). Officially we are friends with benefits but I doubt she could sustain herself without me so I have her pussy on lock (for now).
>>
Wife and I tried our first swap with couple of whom the girl used to be on my team at work. We had gone out with them a few times and joked about it but one night after heavy drinking shit got real and next thing you know I am getting a hotel room.

Started with kissing our own spouses on bed then girl I used to work with started sucking her husband off next to us. Could tell my wife was horny af watching and followed suit.

Her husband then says I think we should switch. Wife looks at me like you sure this is OK and I nod. Girls switch and I'm getting head from work chick watching my wife suck another guy. Took all my energy not to bust right there.

Everyone gets naked and we fuck each other's wife every which way. Only rule was no anal with other spouse. And yeah I looked and his dick was a bit wider than mine but I had at least 1" in length.

Highlight was when we were each fucking other wife doggystyle facing each other and wives faces were close to each other. We talked them into making out while we railed them. Neither of us lasted long after that but realized we had no rule about where to cum so we both busted in each other's wives.

Thankfully no pregnancy and such but after my wife told me it was hot as fuck but not something she'd like to try again. Can't say I feel the same...
>>
>>725596733
>"You're not angry"
>"What, at some flirting, a peck on the lips and an interruprted kiss? Hardly"
>She smiled, obviously relieved "Well if we hadn't been interrupted...."
>"Oh, so now the truth is out" I joked "Are you going to do it again?"
>"I might, if he tries again" she looks up at me with an impish grin "it's sort of unfinished business"
>Over the next few days she says they have become quite frindly and eat lunch together in the canteen but nothing happens; she reckoned he must have been frightened off by the interruption
>Then one day we were washing up after supper and she just says "Business concluded"
>"What?" I say, as I had no idea what she was on about
>"That unfinished business I told you about. It got finished today"
>The penny dropped "Oh, you mean you and..."
>"Yes"
>"So what happened?"
>"Sort of the same as last time. Except no interruption"
>"Oh, reallY? How convenient"
>"Yes. He pecked, me, so again I pecked back again to see what would happen and the next thing I know he's kissing me properly.
>”I suppose you kissed him back?”
>”You don’t mind? You’re not angry with me?”
>much reassurance that no, I wasn’t angry, I'd said it was OK and she'd just taken me up on my offer
>“Yes....yes I did. He’s quite a good kisser. After a while, tongues were involved”
>"So you liked it?"
>“Yes I did. It was quite...nice. Exciting, even. A bit like being a schoolgirl kissing boys on dates again”
>"Then he had to go to another meeting - he said he'd just come into the room as he'd seen me go in"
>I can see she's gotten quite a thrill out of this, and I guess she's flattered someone finds her married ass attractive

apologies for gaps - anyone still reading, or have I lost my audience?
>>
>>725599152
>obdx1982
wrote ya, john b.
>>
>>725599316
I'm reading. Keep posting plox
>>
>>725592071
Nice tits for a 40 year old
>>
>>725599316
>A few days later, again in bed (she knows how to choose the right time), she says to me "Something happened at work today .....with that guy"
>"Oh?"
>"She hesitates "I got an Outlook invite from him to a meeting in one of the small meeting rooms we rarely use"
>"So?"
>"So when I get there's only him and he tells me there's no other invitees....and we have 30 minutes"
>"Cunning swine"
>"So we start making out and...you won't be mad?"
>"You've told me this before. Why would I get mad?"
>pause
>"Well as he's kissing me suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh..... so I pull away"
>She looks at me
>"He keeps kissing me and this time when he puts his hand back I didn't move away, I didn't want to....I just kept kissing him......to see what would happen"
>"And?"
>"The next I know he's slid his hand up my thigh and he's cupping my pussy in his hand"
>”He’s a fast worker. How did you feel about that?”
>”You won’t be mad?”
>”No, I won’t be mad”
>"God it was so hot....I was getting so turned on, so wet. I just had to stop him"
>"Why?"
>"It was becoming embarassing...my panties were soaked...it felt so good but so wrong getting so turned on by another man"
>"Hardly surprising when you're kissing a man with his hand on your pussy"
>I lean over, kiss her and cup her pussy with my hand
>She smiles, kisses back and wild sex ensues. She's really turned on.
>After, she looks at me "If you're angry or upset then you'd tell me, wouldn't you?"
>"Yes I would. And I'm not"
>pause
>She shyly looks up at me: ”He says he’d like to meet up, outside work. So we have more time and privacy”
>"You didn't tell me that before"
>Grin "It might have stopped you doing what we just did"
>”"Well" I say, “you know what that means, don’t you?”
>long pause
>”Yes.....I think I do”
>>
>>725599504
>”And do you want to meet up with him?”
>long pause “Yes.....yes I think I'd like to. Just to see what happens”
>”Well you’d better arrange something, then, and see where it goes”
>”You don’t mind?”...
>(rinse and repeat: no I don’t, I’m not mad, I’m not jealous, etc)
>She checks with me that I really don’t mind, etc. each day for a couple of days
>she confesses that there have been more snatched kissing and fondling sessions at work, and things have been getting quite heated between them
>She says it's quiet fun kissing and fooling around with someone more her height (I'm much taller than she is)
>then on a Thursday, stiiting in the living room after supper, reading and TV on
>”Anon?"
>"Hmmm?"
>"About me meeting up with him. I talked with him today about where this was going"
>I look over at her
>"Oh yes" I answer ".. and?"
>Long pause
>"He's asked me to meet up with him this Saturday afternoon. .....I can tell him no...cancel.... if you want”
>She's not looking at me. I can see she's nervous and biting her lip
>"Do you want to?"
>She nods
>”Then it’s fine. Tell him OK”.
>She promptly comes over to me, kisses me then drags me upstairs for sex and damn near kills me – she was really turned on
>Saturday lunchtime comes, she’s awkward around me, checks I really don’t mind one more time, then goes upstairs to get ready
>I’m in the lounge, reading
>I hear come down again and she comes back into the lounge; she’s looking really sexy and she’s slightly flushed
>we look at each other and we both know what's probably going to happen if she goes out this afternoon
>She leans over me “Are you sure...?”
>I shut her up with a kiss and tell her “Go.....have fun”
>I can tells she is apprehensive, but that she wants to do this
>”Well, if you’re....”
>“For heaven's sake, go” I tell her.
>She picks up the keys to the car, looks at me once again for reassurance
>I wave at her, and she’s gone
>>
Went out with a perfect 10. Got her young so was her first. Fast forward till when she is 19 working and gets loads of attention.

She says she does not want to go through life only fucking one guy so leaves me.

Comes back six months later and has been around. Things are good for a while with me nailing her while she whispered stories about what a slut she had been in my ear.

She gets restless again. I let her fuck other guys as I'm a desperate Beta and want to keep her.

She goes on holiday does not come back. She met some Greek and had a kid with him.

Has now left him for another guy. I no longer put up with that shit.
>>
>>725597177
Are you two still together?
>>
>>725599748
>About 5 hours later I’m watching TV and I hear the car on the drive
>She comes into the lounge. I look at her; she’s very quiet
>”How did it go?”
>”Let’s go upstairs”
>”Is everything all right?” I ask.
>”Take me upstairs and make love to me” is all she says, heading towards the stairs
>I follow her out “Are you OK?” I ask, concerned
>“Fine, I’m fine, it was fine”, she says “let’s talk about it tomorrow – I want you now”
>Reclamation love-making ensues - she wants it slow and tender
>The next day, during sex and because I ask, she starts to give me the details
>They met at a pub, but agreed to go straight back to his place
>He opens the door, invites her in offers her a drink, she said no
>He started kissing her
>She said she was so incredibly nervous and had butterflies in her stomach
>she said they were kissing, then he suggested they move to the bedroom
>She almost said no...but he took her hand and gently led her to the stairs
>She followed him upstairs to the bedroom
>More kissing and fondling; clothes were removed
>She said she went to suck him, but he stopped her
>He laid her down on her back, parted her legs and knelt between them
>She said she felt incredibly exited, wet and knew there was no turning back
>He lent forward, kissed her, reached down and she felt him ease his cock into her
>First time any cock other than mine had been in her
>When fully home he laid on her and started to gently fuck her
>Obvious question – she said he was longer than me but nowhere near as thick
>Various positions, mainly doggy, which seemed to be his favourite
>She says she came a couple of times (she does cum easily, my girl)
>He finally came in her, kissed and hugged her. They lay in the afterglow and cuddled, then, after a while, he told her where the bathroom was to clean up
>They dressed, kissed again, and she left
>At work he went back to just being friendly but professional, which suited her as no awkwardness
>>
>>725599972
Please tell me this ends with you torturing and killing her like she deserves, dude.
>>
>>725600245
Why? I allowed her to gain a little more experience.

As it happens we're still married

You really are very insecure, aren't you?
>>
>>725600459
No I just happen to have a fetish for cutting women open and thought that would be a nice end lol
>>
I'm not particularly long or thick, but I know what I'm doing, and fuck a lot of wives
>>
talked my wife at the time into trying a threesome, we met a guy and seemed to go well, had some fun watching her and she enjoyed herself. She started fucking others behind my back till I came home early one day and caught her with two black guys, needless to say shes my ex-wife now
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (44KB, 142x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
44KB, 142x707px
A little about us we met online, I was her first bf and sex. She's a goodie good type, homeschooled, pretty naive and trusts everyone and is nice to anyone.

She's booksmart but does not understand the streets. Dorky type etc lol.

But yeah we moved here to take care of her grandma and her family decided to fly her closer to her so we stayed and live in the apartment.

We live in a pretty black area and she's never really lived around blacks. Needless to say she gets a lot of attention from them.

But yeah the short version of the first two is these guys near our place would talk to her every time she took walks to this park and they eventually got her to cheat and give them head. This lead to other things as well
>>
File: IMG_0882.jpg (74KB, 442x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0882.jpg
74KB, 442x759px
>>725601986
>>
File: FJ169977.jpg (93KB, 235x475px) Image search: [Google]
FJ169977.jpg
93KB, 235x475px
love watching my gf with other guys
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.