[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grew shrooms >Take 20 grams wet on empty stomach >get

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: 4.jpg (104KB, 1060x696px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
104KB, 1060x696px
>Grew shrooms
>Take 20 grams wet on empty stomach
>get a mild body high
>more or less no effect though
Anyone experience anything similar?
>>
dry them out. most of that weight is water
>>
that kinda looks like a cat's arm reaching through a hole
>>
>>725571918
I quite enjoyed eating them. Thought they were going to taste dreadful, based upon reading that people really struggle with the taste but, nah.
>>
>>725571840
Wow
>>
>>725572343
?
>>
>grew one shroom
>looks poisonous
>take the entire thing dry in one sitting
>fuck help i'm a giant now
>effortlessly smash brick ceilings with fist
>>
>>725571840
Are you on any anti-depressants?
>>
>>725571840
I've got questions if you don't mind.
How do you grow? Do you do it in a controlled environment or outside someplace secluded?
Also what are the best ways to identify shrooms over something that'll wreck me?
>>
>>725571840
20 grams wet is only 2grams dry.
And the type of shrooms psilocybin cubensis is more low key with visuals on mild doses.
So that's to be expected.
Prob feels like a good 4 hr bong rip.
>>
>>725572814
Nope, nothing like that.

I got some effects, giggled a bit, walking was strange and a got some very weak visuals but that's it.

I'm a bit surprised. People often say it's nothing compared to weed but I've had way stronger effects from weed than these.

>>725572820
Google it.
>>
>>725572820
Ur gonna have to read. And read a lot. Type those questions into google and get started. Find YouTube videos
>>
>>725573046
>Prob feels like a good 4 hr bong rip.
Not even that, I was expecting it to be similar to the first time I got high but not even close.
>>
>>725573266
I'd say wait a week for tolerance to build then. Either dry em and take 7g
Or 70g wet.
Tea makes it kick in 10 mins and last for 4 hrs. It's a stronger more stable high.
While eating u will have to wait 30 mins but u will get waves of high for 6 hours.
For more visual u might have to step it up and grow panaeolus cubensis.
>>
>>725573266
I'd say wait a week for tolerance to build then. Either dry em and take 7g
Or 70g wet.
Tea makes it kick in 10 mins and last for 4 hrs. It's a stronger more stable high.
While eating u will have to wait 30 mins but u will get waves of high for 6 hours.
For more visual u might have to step it up and grow panaeolus cyensis
>>
>>725571840
Shrooms are 90% water, so that's like 2g dried, which is a good amount, but not a big dose.
>>
>>725572814
what's the supposed source of the spores (variety) and what did you grow on? It's entirely possible you either got a week variety or the metabolic pathway for psilocyn expression was downregulated through growing stress
>>
2 grams would me me feel mellow
>>
>>725571840
That's a shitty move,guy. How'd you get one of my glory hole pics????
>>
Why is it when I dry my mushrooms they become super small.

Am I drying them too much or am is something else wrong?
>>
>>725573838
>what's the supposed source of the spores (variety)
FSRE

>and what did you grow on?
PF TEK
>>
I did, my first time. Friend showed me a great patch of psilocybe caerulipes, and we got nearly a pound. ate ~15 grams wet one night, mild body high. Tried ten the next night and got a great high. No real indication why, so I can't point out what exactly is happening, but I can back up your story.
>>
>>725573964
Yeah I felt mellow as, walking was quite funny too.

It was like a clear headed Kava experience.
>>
>>725574182
Pics of the grow! They sound weak if they are too small dried
>>
>>725572679
>See older brother eat weird mushroom and grow giant
>I can do that too
>Find weird mushroom, fucking green
>Eat it anyways
>Moments later I fell into a out
>Died
>FUCKING RESURRECTED
>whatisthissorcery.jpg
>>
>>725571840
Pics?
What were they Grown on. Did u use a good fruiting chamber.
If u don't give them enough humidity and fresh air exchange. Fan atleast 5 times a day. They will be small.
>>
>>725574726
>See brightly colored flower
>fuckitwhynot.avi
>eat the entire thing
>what the fuck
>fire is coming out of my hands
>fucking burned down an entire forest
>mama mia
>>
>>725574735
>Pics?
I posted a pic in the OP.

I was fanning often.
>>
>>725575225
It looks
Small
And the humidity might be too high. Looks pretty wrinkly
>>
>>725575557
Alltho. Many attempts to grow are unsuccessful. So your doing pretty well
>>
>>725574726
genuine top laff
>>
Yeah. I only get mildly sick most of the time and maybe have some vivid dreams if I nap. In the end only lsd really does it for me. Well that and really strong indica. Bubble hash can do some weird shit.
>>
>>725575181
>Find feather
>Fuck it, I eat and stomp on everything I encounter anyways
>Stuff feather in mouth
>Blink
>Wearing raccoon costume when I open my eyes
>What the he'll
>Nothing special, go about my day running around
>Put my arms straight out like an airplane
>Judge me bro
>Jump
>Start fucking flying
>Asshole clenched like it's forming diamonds
>Bitch I'm majestic
>>
>>725572814
I was on ssri and had xp like OPs, at like 3 grams. Had different batch of 4.5 grams then got another batch of 10 grams but took 3 grams max each time and nothing, all dried, kept out of light and from different sources. Mind you the last two times were over a year since I stopped taking the Zoloft. What do?
>>
>>725571840
You dont shit in me bro, dat is a dick phaggit
>>
From what I understood eating fresh wet magic mushrooms is typically fatal....
>>
Everything from now on is cancerous material on this bread.
>>
File: Trollface.jpg (604KB, 5000x4068px) Image search: [Google]
Trollface.jpg
604KB, 5000x4068px
>>
>>725577344
long or short term fatal
>>
>>725576541
Ssri blocks the effects of acid but I don't know if it affects shrooms.
>>
>>725575181
lost at mama mia
>>
>>725577849
Had a friend who was melting compared to everyone else and he was on ssri.
It also helped him think more clearly and notice a lot of things taken for granted
>>
>>725573121
Yeah you need a way stronger dose. Try 5g dry and step up from there
>>
File: 23023936.jpg (25KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
23023936.jpg
25KB, 495x495px
>>725571840
is that a moldy banana stuffed inside a hollowed out orange?
>>
>>725579133
No, it's a meme
>>
>>725572219
I agree with this, I like the flavor. That shroom in the picture was oxidized though, and take a larger dose next time. Smaller mushrooms though if you can
>>
>>725571840
>wet

wtf who does that

took an eighth dry and was boomin
>>
>>725580888
>oxidized
Can you elaborate on this?

>>725581062
>wtf who does that
The only difference is that wet shrooms are fresh.
>>
>>725581387
If they're not straight from the cake/monotube to your mouth or a fridge or a dehydrator, the active chemicals start to deteriorate which gives you a weaker experiences
>>
>>725571985
underrated post
>>
>>725581774
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>725577849
SSRI do block shrooms. Stop taking a week before dosing.
>>725580888
Doesn't matter if its oxidized especially when it's still that fresh. Also why smaller mushrooms. Makes no sense at all. The size of the mushroom does not matter.
>>725581062
Wet shrooms are more potent. Yes I understand the weight difference... but wet shrooms are the best way to eat them.
>>
tap water?
bottled water?
>>
>>725582089
Okay, you clearly know everything anon
>>
Yo /b/ what's the absolute best way to make shroom tea? I got like 5 grams of cubes.
>>
Yo /b/ what's the absolute best way to make shroom tea? I got like 5 grams of cubes
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.