[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fags I'm the Icelandic fag who posted earlier this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 45

File: 123goodbyenigger.jpg (39KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
123goodbyenigger.jpg
39KB, 1920x1080px
Hey fags

I'm the Icelandic fag who posted earlier this day asking for a sufficient suicide method that didn't make it look like deliberate suicide because i didn't think i could get my hand upon heroin or fentanyl because i didn't want my corpse to traumatize whoever walked upon me but all of your replies were equal to reddits moralfag reply's or fucking stupid.

But anyway, i just managed to get my hands on a couple of fentanyl patches AND a person who knows how to convert a fentanyl patch into the substance that works in an IV manner. I got to get him to make 500mcg of fentanyl into two syringes (lied to him that im only going to use a small doze before he left) making it 1000mcg of fentanyl which could kill an elephant.

So the only reason im making this thread is; do you want to ask a literal question to a dead man walking? im going to ignore all of the pity replies.

and no im not going to livestream it, i just want to go to sleep forever and if you want you can ask me a question if you want.
>>
What was the one thing that made you say fuck it?
>>
File: 123.jpg (21KB, 560x439px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
21KB, 560x439px
and just to be sure i got 13mg of flunitrazepam as well which ill ingest 30 minutes beforehand.
>>
Would you eat dog shit for $5,000,000
>>
Why don't you do a regular dose for fun. Waist of a trip this shit.
>>
>>725529636
Would you rather fight one man sized duck, or twenty duck sized versions of you? Elaborate why.
>>
>>725529636
Why nigga? Just curious.
>>
What would make you change your mind?
>>
>>725529636
livestream it faggot i need a laugh
>>
What's going through your head right now, and why did you pick 4chan for all of this?
Also, timestamp with needles for proof this isn't just some LARP

>>725529636
>>
>>725529636
Dont do it you are worth something.
Hold on to hope. There is always help.
>>
>>725529636
i think suicide is the most stupid decision one could ever make if you don't care to die anyways just do whatever the fuck you want maybe you find happiness atleast try ...just keep that syringe in your pocket if you end up in jail or whatever you can an hero then anyways don't do it faggot
>>
Best ass you have ever seen in your life belonged to whom?
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (294KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
294KB, 1280x960px
>>725529636

sorry it was a rammatical error, i actually have 43 mg of flunitrazepam.

but i doesnt matter why, i just want to leave this word and no im not going to livesteam it, that would look way to fucking retarded for the person that walks upon my corpse.

so, do you have any questions or not
>>
>>725531315
Timestamp with needle. OP is a faggot larper
>>
>>725531130
>>725531158
> but all of your replies were equal to reddits moralfag reply's or fucking stupid.
this fucking faggots
>>
>>725531315

Are you scared?
>>
>>725531315
Whats your name anon ?
>>
>>725531315
>impliying you will care what people think when you are dead
just do it cocksucker
>>
OP is a retarded attention whore. Fuck off already
>>
Not a bad way to go. And you will feel great before you die. Its not hard to heat the patches in a spoon with a little lemmon juice and scrap patches off. And Yer if you do enough you will drop. Don't see why you need a friend to do em up for you. Have you ever shot up? You may need a little help the first time. I can help
>>
No pity replies here. I would've joined you years ago if it wasn't for my daughter needing me, but I suffer just for her. Best of luck on the other side if there is one, anonbro. You at least picked the most pleasurable way to head out into the sunset, eh? You're gonna feel absolute bliss before you fade into nothingness. Cheers
>>
>>725531405
Your life was so unique that you diverse unique replies? Stop bitching sign off and do it pussy. You won't be missed you were proverbially a worthless cunt anyway that's why you resorted to suicide rite?
>>
the valkyrie will only praise a violent death. you will not go to valhalla.
>>
>>725529636

Anything specific that pushed you over the edge, or was it just like a rubber band that kept being stretched?
>>
>>725532044
I don't see how stretching a rubber band would get anyone to commit suicide
>>
File: 1489398751921.jpg (39KB, 503x477px) Image search: [Google]
1489398751921.jpg
39KB, 503x477px
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (192KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
192KB, 960x960px
jesus christ you fucking inbred

sorry but my brokens iphone can only take picturs from the "selfie" camera so its fucking hard to take a picture,

but here is bad one with a timestamp with the flunitrapzema that i posted earlier, either belie me or fuck off.
>>
Ekki gera það :(
>>
>>725531887

op; im not saying im unique, im asking you fucking faggots whether you want to ask a deadman a question or not, it makes no difference to me, im just wasting time while im finishing this jeam beam.
>>
>>725532457
is that a cut? are you emo.
>>
>>725532625

ekki segja mér að þú sért sami gæin og postaðir á þráðinn min fyrr í dag ?
>>
File: 1485566670840.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1485566670840.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>725532625
Delete this, you shit speaking infidel
>>
>>725532655

Please don't let this turn into a "reply to trolls thread" OP...

now answer my question!! >>725532044
>>
>>725532733
nah
>>
You should stop doeing this and sleep about it
>>
>>725530089
This
>>
>>725532840

thank fuck.

en já eg ætla að overdoza í kvöld, ef það virkar ekki hengi ég mig,

ég kaus overdoze svo manneskjan sem labbar inná mig verði ekki traumaitzed, en ef ég vakna á morgun verður snaran eina svarið.
>>
Have you ever considered that you have a duty to live?
Try Immanuel Kants 'Methaphysics'.
>>
do any of your friend know?
>>
Does your mom know you're gay?
>>
>>725532717

op; its not an emo cut, im a fisherman and i accidentall cut myself months ago, it wont grow back.
>>
>>725533005
Af hverju samt?
>>
>>725529636
not a moralfag, just an idea, that I had myself enough times already: If you already decided "aw, fuck this, not interested anymore" why not pack a backpack and go wherever the fuck you want? earn some money, enter plane and then booom absolutely free life, manage to get some food now and then or whatever. I'd prefer that and if that would go wrong in any way: then I would fuck off this planet because I tried everything possible. Did you do that or do you just pussy out like the little bitch you seem to be?
>>
I got a question for you OP. Is it hard to get LSD in Iceland? A couple of friends of mine are going there in a few weeks and they wanna trip in the countryside
>>
>>725529636
How much relief is it to know your suffering finally ends? I am curious
>>
>>725531315
Mmmm... Roofies. Been way too long. Looking forward to monday when ill finally have my oxazepam 50 mg's again.
>>
>>725529636
Asshole, I rather would be lucky to be you, life in island is probably thousand times better then in germanistan
>>
>>725533225
agreed.
don't be a pussy.
>>
This faggot ain't gonna do shit. Just attention whoring.
>>
>>725533168
>>725533005
Can you please tell us what made you to decide this?
If you are leaving, at least let us read your story
>>
>>725533428
Norwayfag here... but fuck off, no population density, cold as fuck, hardly any summer days, dark as fuck winter. Germany is way better
>>
>>725529636
Eva Rut, works at Lyfjaver apothecary in reykjavik. Should be simple to find OP. Should I make a call to Icelandic police or one of you? I'm tired and about to go to bed.
>>
>>725533179

ég hef fleiri ástæður að drepa mig en þræll frá quatar. ég á enga fjölskildu, ég á enga vini, ég á ekkert. eins og hann sagði í offace space "every day of my life is the worst day of my life"

sem er frekar satt, ég hef engann áhuga á að klára þetta líf, ég er bar 28 ára og hugsunin að halda þessu áfram til 70 eða 90 er hræðileg, ég vill þetta ekki.

Plús það að ég hef verið tekin fyrir það að keyra fyrir cannabis, svo aftur fyrir það að keyra próflaus árið 2014, en í fyrra var ég tekinn fyrir það að keyra próflaus á cannabis og í staðin fyrir það að fá skuld þarf ég að fara í fangelsi í 30 daga.., já fangelsi, ekki skilorðsbundið.

það var síðasti naglin í kistuna mína, ég nenni ekki þessu ömulega lífi lengur.
>>
I have almost no morals. I hate when people hurt each other or hurt animals. But themselves(for attention/whatever) I don't really care. I am curious why you are gonna kys, and I'm also curious if you have any money in your bank account so I can buy some shit. You gon' be dead son, I need to buy food and shit. You'd help me get my life together a bit xD
>>
>>725529636
why not livestream it ?
also you will probably choke in your own vomit, I suggest you wouldnt do it, because if it doesnt work you will be a vegetable, also you are commiting suicide not even in third world countries they do that, well probably just muslims, I would suggest you dont do it and live.
I known that feel of trying just to sleep I sometimes pray for it.
anwyway why will you do it ? just go to a church confess ask a priest for advice, he wont tell the cops but it will be nice before you meet your maker.
>>
>>725529636

hversu mikið léttir er það að lokum enda þjáningar ykkar?
>>
>>725531158
>>725533225
exactly this just earn money build an house in the middle of nowhere grow some sweet potato farms enjoy
>>
>>725529636
simple instructions
>2 liter bottle
>iso alcohol
>chlorine or bleach
>combine
>inhale fumes
>nerve gas
>>
>>725533675
I think Icelandic police are going to stop op if he waits long enough
>>
What's your most precious memory?
>>
>>725533398

op; Its easier to get than milk, just ask a random icelander when you're on downtown reykjavik.
>>
>>725533675
He could just probably rob a bank he is gonna commit suicide wich is sad, and go in the run to another country.
start a new life.
>>
>>725533892
Who the fuck would call the police?
>>
>>725533915
>start a new life.

>>implying icelanding police would shoot a bankrobber
>>
>>725533981
Not I but >>725533619
>>
>>725529636
Get a tooth pick and soak it in human waist for 3 days then prick your self it will set up heptacemea and no one will ever no the difference. Or go to as really bad neborhood and shoot your self in the front of the head by a body of water so it looks like someone tried to hide your dead body or walk into a really busy street texting on your phone so it seems like you just weren't paying attention or set your house on fire at night and then slit your own throat and your body will be burned up so bad no one will no you killed yourself they'll think you died in the fire
>>
>>725533802
>hversu mikið léttir er það að lokum enda þjáningar ykkar?

,jög mikill. fyrir löngu væri ég eflaust til í lengri tímaramma en þennan, en núna langar mig bara að klára þetta strax. ég bjó bara þennan þennan þráð til að sjá hvað fólk sagði meðan ég kláraði whiskeyið mitt, ekki fyrir vorkun.
>>
You are white anon, not some subhuman nigger scum. Dont be a disgrace, you are worth alot more then you might think. Think about it, dont be a fucking pussy, you will go to hell for that.
>>
>>725533547
gerfag me is rather alone and enjoy the small things, wanna change for a month?
>>
>>725534035
exactly that is why I recommended a bank robbery, if he gets caught because he is obviusly a dumbass no offense OP, I think they have nice jails there he could sober up make friends or something.
Then have penpal meet a chick and become a good member of society that is probably the worst thing that would happen.
He could even become Christian
>>
>>725529636
1000 mcg fentanyl will never kill yo
>>
>>725533405

lol oxazepam is the weakest benzo, alprazolam(xanax) and flunitrazepam(rohypnol) are one of the stongest, you idiot.

if you takei valium, it will metabolize into noradezapm... and THEN into oxazepam. its basically the benzo that all other benzos inevitably change into.
>>
>>725534170

Ahh, gott að drekka? Get ekki sagt mikið meira. góða nótt OP.
>>
>>725534142
How old are you anon? If you're over 18 and that retarded then I have no words for you
>>
Don't do it. You're a long movie and this is just the first and worst 20 minutes. There's many more, don't be stupid. Don't you want to find out what's going to happen? Also, you're punching everyone that loves you in the balls 1000X if you do it. Do they all deserve that?
>>
>>725534765
He's not gonna listen. his pact is sealed
>>
>>725534674
and you're a faggot for not knowing different people react to drugs individually. ive seen hard core dudes choose oxazepam over alprazolam, flu or nitrazepam
>>
>>725534894
May wotan be with him
>>
Why don't you go to Donbass or Syria and fight side by side with the antiimperialist there? Your death will then also help a nation and as a soldier you are granted entrance into Valhalla. Win-win situation
>>
>>725534489

1000 fenta is like 650mg of morphine sulfate..

http://www.globalrph.com/fent.cgi
>>
10/10 choice on a suicide method. Or you could just take small doses of it until you become an addict with a new meaning and drive for life; getting high.
>>
>>725535046

because 99% of ukranians and syranians didnt choose their lives, neither did i.

would i make a difference for you if it told you that i was joseph fritzl child?

regardless, i have maybe 5 sips left of my jumo beam befroe i ingest the flunitrazepams and start Iv'ing myself.

as proper questions or fuck off.
>>
File: cunt.gif (2MB, 306x208px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.gif
2MB, 306x208px
>>725534765
>>
>>725535046
Damn that´s the best way i´ve ever heard if u wanna commit suicid. nice one
>>
>>725535518
Already fucken asked if you got money to give. I don't care if you kys , that's your own decision. Why not join the french legion tho ? Great money, you get to kill sand niggers and you'll probably die anyway.
>>
>>725535518

>my jumo beam befroe

OP; i obivously meant Jim beam.

im finishing my whiskey before i i ingest 43mgs of fluni, wait 20 minutes then Iv myself with 1000mgc fenanyl.

and again.. i didnt make this post for pity, otherwise i would have used facebook og reddit, im just killing time and ponding if you faggot anons want to ask me anything before i bail.
>>
>>725535518
Are you gonna have a big nice meal?
so when they find you they say that is one of the bodies most covered in shit ive seen ?
I mean you gotta have this little legacy thing
>>
too many reasons to not do it, not even being a moralfag just such a stupid decision. if you really don't give a shit about life anymore just pack up and leave, find a way, do something else. you're just gonna bring huge amounts of pain to anyone who's ever loved you and you won't get anything out of it, no turning back once you do it either
>>
>>725535046
hurr i played for honor one time now i am a viking
>>
>>725535518
Is the icelandic education system really that good that people there a speaking english that well?
Also would you recommend it to make a trip about the "ring street"? pls answer before taking your fucking injection
>>
>>72552963
what is your greatest about killing yourself?
>>
May sound a bit gay but after you will probably die soon can you tell us some last words?
>>
I am a university student in my early twenties who is thinking more and more about suicide.

To be honest, I would do it if it were not for the fact that I would absolutely devastate my parents and sister for life.

Life has been nothing but a meaningless spiral downwards.
>>
>>725536292
oops- greatest fear*
>>
>>725536368
This
you must have last words, OP
>>
>>725536368
Last Words.
>>
bye
>>
>>725535518
Are you actually one of Fritzl's bastard children?Were you afraid of being like your father and that's why you are going to kill yourself?
>>
post last words. take stuff. outta house. slay random people. be all like "oh shit this is fun i wanna do more of this shit, but im already dying. fuck I shouldnt have been pussy" wet yourself. die. your story.
>>
If you are going to do this you should not die as a nameless an hero, what is your name and/or what should we call you for the keks in the archives later on?
>>
>>725536414
>This
Fucking kek, I'd say same, but life was relatively good to me. I got parents that are alive ... 2 sets of them. Im 20 this year, in a good university, studying something I like in a good country (left my home country). Parents support me by paying rent and I have some money for food. I try to find work but it's damn hard, and studies come first. Even tho I have it good, im still unhappy and I can't find motivation to do anything.
I'm kind of a little bitch.
>>
The thread is old and I haven't read through every single post, but here goes.
Make sure no one is home, otherwise this'll kill everyone in the house.
>Leave the car running in the garage with the garage door closed.
>May want to have a full tank in the car.
>Go to bed, fall asleep.
>After like a couple hours the house will fill up with a sub-lethal amount of Carbon monoxide, and you'll die in your sleep.
>Leaves a decent corpse, relatively painless (besides the scent, heaviness in lungs, and minor chest pains; and you'll only feel those if you're still awake).
Or, you and I could just chat OP. I'd be down to play vidya or listen to you rant, you're worth it and so much more man.
>>
>>725533807
Too much stardew valley today
>>
>>725537163
nah man, op is already piss drunk (probably) and ready to take pills, if he didnt take any, and the he will inject a lethal dose of some shit into his veins. This guy is either gone or a troll / attention seeker.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (15KB, 344x331px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
15KB, 344x331px
praise the kek forever. do crazy shit or whatever the kek you want after you take the pill or whatever the nigger.
>>
I have a hard time believing there ware acutally people too pussy to just go ANYWHERE and start the fuck over. What the fuck does one have to lose? If it goes wrong you still can off yourself, but to me this is just the pussy way out of situations that only emo bitches cant handle. Do whatever the fuck you want coward. Post last pussywords with drugs and timestamp or else I call BS.
>>
Let's presume he's dead. it's been pretty long since he finished his jim bean. Rest In Peace.
>>
>>725537362
Just check the news in iceland and we know whats going on
In don´t know why every fucking faggit is willing to kill himself nowadyas
>>
>>725529636
lame. go out into the world. outside of this corrupt, hatefilled bubble you've probably built for yourself. try and find some semblance of beauty to build and work on.
>>
>>725529636
If you could take ANYONE out with you who would it be?
>>
>>725537586
csf
>>
>>725537362
Damn. He could've left a nice corpse and made it look like an accident. It's gonna be obvious and gross now.
Well, if that's the case, I agree with the other anons in that we should have a name, pic, and last words. This man shall die with some honour, by the orders of anonymous.
>>
how would we know if OP will deliver ??
>>
>>725538093
Ure goddamn right mate, even a fucking anon has its own honor!
>>
>>725538093
>>725538335
yeah anon, I second these faggots, give us a name or a pic so we can remember you and this great day
>>
>>725536368
>>725536468
>>725536516

OP; what the fuck

there are no last words, im not killing myself because of you guys, or to make an agenda or to be a poster child, i just dont want to continue that pieceofshit life anymore. I have more reasons to killmyself than a qatar slave.

yeah im an icelander, that country you wish you had been born at, but there is no difference, icelander, newyorker, candian, saudi arabi prince. it dosnt fucking matter.

either you want to belong in this world or you dont. and i fucking dont. im 28 years old and my life is a complete misery, ive had my share of being on my own tearns, if you know what im talking about; i managed to get to cpl before Steam was released, i destoed kky before he was famous, grubby was newbie before he managed to beat me, idra is the worst played ive ever played against, kungens only acievement was to steal my girlfriend and i thought aphromoo asked me what build i went for and why. ive had the chance to become the worldst greatest in any esporst imaginable since the 90s but i gave it all away, but thas not even 1% of why i want to bail on this "real life" at all, im not goin to tell you the real reason,

yeah these might solely be gaming achievement but what the fuck ever. ive done everythin ive wanted in my life and it isnt sufficient. i was born on the most privileged countries on the globe but thats not sufficient for me so obviously nothing ever will be. i just want to fall asleep without waking up, i made this thread so you could ask a deadman a question, not for empathy but apperantly nonoe of you cared about it. but anyway my jim beam has finished,

im off, i wont reply again. go on with your extremely limited lifespans (what,, 80years out of the 15 billion years the wold has existed?) while lying to yourselves thjat you matter, ghengis khan makes just as much of a difference that you do. in 50 years nobody willremember you.

anyway, my whiskey is done.
>>
>>725538700
okay OP is faggot after all
>>
>>725529636
>>725538460
OP, if you're still out there, we want to honour you. Personally I will remember this date and initiate a day of silence and light incense in your name and the name of other anons who have committed suicide every year on this date, regardless of circumstance.
>>
>>725529636
How about erotic asfixiation You fucking faggot
>>
>>725538798
Amen
>>
hope you RIP OP
>>
File: 1256512135616541.jpg (96KB, 501x469px) Image search: [Google]
1256512135616541.jpg
96KB, 501x469px
>>725538700
op is a massive faggot
>>
>>725538700
Good Night.
>>
>>725538700
well then have a good one
>>
>>725529636
> Iceland
> 250.000 population
> Now 249.999
>>
>>725538700
This day will be in my heart mate, but actually it doesnt matter if i someone will remember me or whatever. important is that you just enjoy your lifetime but thats non of my business
See you in valhalla!
>>
damn it I've spent so much time in this thread, any good threads ?? link'em so we can ruin'em
>>
File: tumblr_nabc9eMZPz1txygfho1_540.jpg (101KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nabc9eMZPz1txygfho1_540.jpg
101KB, 540x350px
Hey guys, I was depressed for a while and killed myself a week ago

AMA
>>
>>725539475
there was this thread about a guy who wanted to off himself, how bout we swat him?
>>
>>725539405
exactly my thoughts
>>
File: 1489207148104.jpg (80KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
1489207148104.jpg
80KB, 640x442px
I will always remember you anon, rest in peace my young nigga
>>
>>725539569
I think he's already OFFed
>>
>>725539569
I´m with you
>>
File: 1397161996066.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1397161996066.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Goodnight OP. May your soul find peace
>>
>>725538700

op; sorry im guetting quite dorwsy so my grammar is virtually unreadeble, but my point is,,, neither my existence nor yours mattters.

your lifespan is as importants as my 10 year old cats does, your lifespan goes at max to 80 yerars and maybe 20years after that nobody will ever know you existed regardless if you maed it to wikipeedia, stop fooling yourselvess.

but i im not doing this due to that, i just want to got to sleep, ive suffered for alkmost 30 years and i dont wanto continue it.. i just want to go to sleep, forever. i dont want to wake up tomorrow.

if i do ill just choose the slightly painfull method and hang myself as a last result when the police gives me the 24 our notice (no i didnt rape someone, i just drove under the influence of cannabis) and thats not the reason why i want to do this, ijust want to go to sleep for the first time in my life without waking up,

so anyway im to drunk atm to even write so im not going to pay attenteion to this tread anymore, i just made it to kill some time before the flunitrazepam and jim beam started to work before i injedct the fentanyl.

thanks for being a part of wasting my time, but my time on this shithole sea mountain is over, im offf. later looserd
>>
>>725539527
did u meet kurt cobain ?
>>
>>725539405
not quite yet, its not injection time
>>
>>725539710
holy shit! he came back from the dead!!!
>>
>>725529636
Genuine question for OP, do you expect a religious afterlife or hope for nothingness after the deed is done?
>>
>>725539794
good question m8
>>
Hey man dont be Silly , My name is Robert and im from Germany. I have gone trough this before. Talk to me just for few min and let me try to help you
>>
>>725539710
you better be alone cuz you wont die immediatley you will suffocate in your sleep. if someone finds you and gets you to a hospital you WILL live.
also, you better know how to inject cuz if you miss the vein in might not be enough
pull back on plunger to make sure youre in a vein. if the injection is hurting, youre not in a vein.
needles can also slip out of veins
source: ex heroin addicted, have OD'd on benzos and opiates before and lived everytime..
>>
>>725531315
My bro killed himself, fucking pussy can't deal with hardships that you experience with life. Don't wanna change anything so you result to killing yourself. OP why are you such a fucking pussy?
>>
>>725539710
What about your mom?
>>
>>725539721
No, Kurt Cobain is a druggie pretentious faggot and since there is no heaven or hell you can't really "MEET" anyone anon
>>
>>725539794
I think a fucked up faggot like OP don´t even care about a "life" after dead
>>
>>725539710
Hey dude /b/ won't forget you. Travel safely and wear your seatbelt, hell of a ride awaits.
>>
>>725539917
shut the fuck up, let him die
>>
>>725539917
Robert du verdammte Schwuchtel
>>
>>725538700
so you played video games for all your life? well no wonder you're gonna kill yourself.

btw, austria is the most privileged country. we fuck iceland in the butt.
>>
>>725539994
oh my god !! my whole life has been a lie
>>
>>
>>725539917
Robert Arschwürst
>>
>>725539933
noice dubs
>>
>>725539710
why not just jump in front of a train?! instant death and completetly free of charge! why are people so stupid even when they're killing themselves
>>
>>725539710
Before you go, tell us your favourite color and porn actress
>>
>>725540205
triple dubs nigggggaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>725539710
Góða kvöldið. Ég er lögreglumaður nr. 0405. Er eitthvað hægt að aðstoða þig?
>>
What will it take for you to not kill yourself?
>>
>>725539710
op is such a faggot he came back despite saying he wont to take the delicious dick of life back in his mouth one more time. and to say again that he wont be coming back. guess "I literally cannot stop sucking dick" is true afterall. Do me a favor OP, as you are too pussy to NOT off yourself: Learn to know that your death will be horrible, you will be in pain and suffer longer and harder than you expected, so you can at least tell curt cobain you had to go through one hard time in your life, which was dying as you were too much of a faggot to ever learn that every second of sucking dick is more precious than every second of getting a dick shoved into your mouth forcefully. This last part didnt make sense but you dead anyway, you cannot fight back getting dick to the mouth idk what i even wanted say anymore
>fml
>>
>>725539917
Robert from Germany,
This is Mitchell from America
reporting for duty
>>
>>725540287
Are you fucking retarded?

Do you realize how messy and scary your last moment are you absolute fucking troglodyte?

I would tell you to drink down a tall glass of bleach but that's doing the bleach a disservice holy fuck If I knew where you lived I would come fucking knocking in your door at night and kick your molars down your throat while you slept you cocksucking mongoloid.

Do you have any fucking idea how fucked you would be if I was in your presence you dumb little cunt? FUck off holy shit
>>
>>725540397
words of wisdom right there m8
>>
File: 1488915491181.jpg (1MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1488915491181.jpg
1MB, 3816x3464px
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489534885221.jpg (16KB, 423x397px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489534885221.jpg
16KB, 423x397px
>>725529636
>>
File: everybody out.jpg (60KB, 685x550px) Image search: [Google]
everybody out.jpg
60KB, 685x550px
fuck it, OP is a fagit anyway
Hi Selma
>>
>>725539782
Hes got zombie powers !! lets kill the cucksucker
>>
File: 1489446542271.gif (534KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1489446542271.gif
534KB, 320x180px
>>725540924
>>
File: 1471804528253.jpg (81KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
1471804528253.jpg
81KB, 600x831px
>>
>>725540400
Hey man, Nice to meet you but know i just realy want to help OP
>>
File: get in here.jpg (12KB, 236x196px) Image search: [Google]
get in here.jpg
12KB, 236x196px
>>
>>
File: sssss.png (344KB, 361x363px) Image search: [Google]
sssss.png
344KB, 361x363px
>>
>>725541107
How do you feel about your country becoming a disgrace to your German culture and people and becoming the cuck champion runner up of the world?

You are run by that feminazi Merkel who is embarrassing Muslim pigs raping your women and abusing your dumb generosity.

How do you feel and how do the German women feel around you?
>>
>>
livestream that shit
>>
>>725539710
ertu gaulzi? þú ert svo ungur maður eitt líf er betra en ekkert að eilífu, margt getur breyst á stuttum tíma
>>
File: 1488988129453.png (1MB, 830x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1488988129453.png
1MB, 830x1042px
>>
>>725540722
you just proved my point of people being incredibly stupid. I am sure you were not aware of that, so, you're welcome!
>>
didnt op say "no one will remember you after 20 days", well, after about 5 minutes ops suicide thread turned into a spiderman thread interrupted by some "reeeeeeeeee german culture deeeeead xdxdxdxd"
>>
>>725531315

tell us your story before you go.
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (60KB, 330x491px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
60KB, 330x491px
>>
File: 1466693895881.png (14KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1466693895881.png
14KB, 512x512px
>>
http://nomorehobbes.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>725529636
Sleep forever =/= dead, you retard.
>>
>>725541107
just wanted to say
I believe by now OP is gone and was trolling, or is dead. best case scenario hes currently attempting to inject
>>
>>725541719
he already did. quick rundown
>came out of pussy
>became pussy
>leave as pussy, lifes dick still stuck inside
the end
>>
Post nudes please, I want to see how you are and fap to your image. Surely you look great and I want to fap to you.
>>
File: 1486940943339.jpg (75KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486940943339.jpg
75KB, 600x404px
>>725541573
tru
>>
>>725541334
not the poster and not from germany but if you're from the US then I guess there's absolutely no reason for you to shame any other country in the world right now. :D it's gonna take you four years max to become the next 3rd world country.
>>
Shit maður...
hvar býrðu gaur?
Ef þú ert hvort sem er að deyja ætti það ekki að skipta máli... bara svo að þú liggir ekki rotnandi í marga daga áður en einhver finnur þig
>>
>>725541875
not the one who posted, but hey,
trump is a sensitive subject
>>
File: 1459989164061.jpg (102KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1459989164061.jpg
102KB, 500x667px
>>
watch jordan peterson videos and sort yourself out
>>
File: 1478992046233.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1478992046233.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>
>>725542011
Buckle up!
>>
What if that one person you were put on this Earth to help or influence in a positive way hasn't been met yet? You will totally screw up their life too. Suicide is selfish and cowardly, and your family will hate you for it. Your call tho.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1459665400157.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1459665400157.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>
File: suicide_stats.png (165KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_stats.png
165KB, 500x571px
>>725529636
>ITT: OP tells people to ask him questions before he ends his pathetic life. Then only replies to the trolls and people telling him to not hero.

Great thread OP. I hope it 404s quicker than your life does. If you acually want to contribute anything then answer these peoples fucking questions or else why did you even make this?

P.S. Did you ever have a childhood crush?
>>
File: 1488892609936.jpg (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488892609936.jpg
2MB, 1500x1000px
Look at the wonderful world you are leaving behind OP...
>>
>>725541461

ertu ad tALA UM 1337 countestrike gaulzzi?

nei, eg var í exile og svo í murk sem fóru á cpl

en whatever eg nenni ekki að svAra hérna legnur thad er bokstalega að liða yyfir mig, ætla ða kára thetta áður en ég sofna
>>
>>725529636
feelsbadman
>>
Don't do it man. Life can always get better
>>
File: fbPic.jpg (62KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fbPic.jpg
62KB, 320x320px
>>
>>725543119
Hvað er/Var nikkið þitt ?

spilaði ég nokkuð á móti þér den ?
>>
>>725543294
Go fuck yourself with a cactus. No one want your moral faggotry here.
>>
>>725539710
>shithole sea mountain
pretty accurate for this god forsaken country
>>
>>725529636

Hvað heitiru?
>>
>>725529636
Know I'm late to the party and this might have already been said, but...

Wouldn't taking a lethal IV hit of a drug normally sold in patches look like a delibrate suicide? Especially if its not prescription and not something a person would not normally have just laying around?
>>
File: 1460067478911.jpg (88KB, 599x895px) Image search: [Google]
1460067478911.jpg
88KB, 599x895px
>>
>>725529636
i think he's already dead. does that mean we win?
>>
>>725529636
Best wishes friend, hope your journey is safe.
>>
This is without a doubt the most autistic edgelord since Marcel Heße.
Get a gun, have fun downtown and then kill yourself with said gun. Don't be a fucking pussy for fuck sake. And make sure someone fucking records that shit.
>>
>>725533225
Your transparent attempt at psychology is cringeworthy.
>>
File: phone 7 maí 271.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
phone 7 maí 271.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>725543119
nei gæji úr starcraft 2, var frægur fyrir að cannon rusha og vann marga fræga playera. Kannski varstu að tala um annan leik, ef svo er hvaða leik og hvað er nikkið þitt? kannast eitthv við þig
>>
File: phone 7 maí 221 (2).png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
phone 7 maí 221 (2).png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
man go out a cool way like robbing a bank or something
>>
>>725544307
I do not attempt psychology I have absolutely no idea about psychology. If I had, I would be better with people. That's my honest opinion about this. Why kys when you can just fuck off to literally any place ever?
>>
>i want the most amount of (you)'s and as much attention as i can possibly muster before i pretend to kill myself

its not even summer yet
>>
>>725529636
What's ur dick size
>>
did the nigger kill himself yet or is he just pretending for attention
>>
File: phone 7 maí 411.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
phone 7 maí 411.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Er þetta þú?
>>
Come to ierland , dublin and you can stay for free just call into semra sepreo we will give you a room have a holiday
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-18-13-04.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-18-13-04.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>725529636
would be fun if this doesn't kill you but destroys your brain and u become vegetable for the rest of your life
>>
>>725544163
Marcel Heße did nothing wrong
>>
>>725544772
OP doing reverse engineering on us, pretending to kill himself but actually implanting in us tought of suicide all along
>>
is solstaffir your favorite Icelandic band?
>>
Sleep well, and dream of eternity.
>>
>>725535956
I mean, that's not nothing
>>
>>725529636
>gonna kill uself
>cares about corpse
Attentionwhore please
>>
>>725543475

eg var einn helsti rivla thorzine og grubby í wc3.
nickið mitt í cs var decimus í exile áður en ég fór í Drake, hætti svo í cs. fór svo í wc3 og var grubby og thorazaine, naniwa og eir gátu aldrei unnið mig, fór svo í dota og var hæsti ranked garrena spilarinn sem spilaði kenndi misery.

spilaði aldrei broodwars en fór í sc2 og komst grandmaster og slátraði öllum og var "rival" idra útaf því ég spilaði zerg, var einn besti spilari WoW en hættti við að joina nihilum og ensidia uitaf fyrverandi (sniffy) hélt framhjá mér með Kungen, fór svo í LoL og bjó til tölvutek black sem fóru á dreamhack en þeir replaceuðu mig utaf ég var farin að nota of mikið af fíkniefnum.

svo já þu hefureflaust spilað á móti mér síðustu 10 ár, en þökk sé fucked up hugsunarhætti mínum hef ég alltaf beilað áður en ég varð "frægur", en nickið mitt er sectar, getur googlað thad ef thu villt.

en wAateever thetta eru bara min einu aacievements, semtengjast ekki þþessari ákvörðun á nokkurn einasta hátt.

en gmg eg nenni ekki að leas og svara lengur, bæ maður..,
>>
>>725540287
no trains in iceland...
>>
>>725529636
I'm a junkie myself, never shot actually but have been sniffing heroin for about 3 years. just got 9 months clean a few days ago, but man fent will definitely take you out. I know so many fucking dead people with a huge opiate tolerance and that shit just wipes you out.

If you have zero opiod tolerance fent will definitely do the trick, and you'll feel great for a about 3 seconds until you just float off in to the abyss
>>
https://www.hugi.is/blizzard/myndir/599770/sniffy-bryndis-sturludottir/

Nennir einhver að kontakta þessa gellu og fá útúr henni hvaða gaur þetta er svo það sé hægt að bjarga lífi hans
Síminn minn er í fokki svo ég get ekki hringt
>>
>>725547148
Someone's going to find the body, no need to cause unwarranted grief by making it a display.
>>
>>725547985
Congrats, bro. I never made it to the needle, either, thank god. I had 8 months clean when a car came left of center and hit me. It shattered my pelvis and broke 3 ribs. That was the end of september, I just started walking again without a walker.

It put a bunch of stuff in perspective and I'm happy as hell I didn't almost go out high. Docs are tapering the meds, scared for the day I come off fully, but at least I'll know to get help if I need it this time.
>>
>>725529636
why are you doing this???
>>
>All the faggots crying about the value of life
>everyone that has replied kys to someone not thinking the possibility that today might be their lucky day.
>>
>>725547429
Spáðu í alla tölvuleikina sem þú átt eftir að missa af! Hvernig væri að anda í gegnum nefið og hringja í vinalínuna kallinn minn..
>>
>>725529636
Before you slip under tell us what you feel and see.
>>
>>725529636
Also fun fact the guy who wrote brave new world took LSD on his deathbed and died while tripping so go get some of that too
>>
>>
>>725529636
Show your respects and say hi to Toadsworth http://www.toadsworth.com
>>
>>725551398
As if there would be time for that with an iv dose. You would be out pretty fast m8
>>
>>725529636
Don't kill yourself , we all die eventually. might as well try to enjoy the temporary suffering and not be a giant pussy
>>
First: pls don't do this
Second: how does it feel to be in your final hours of life
>>
Pick one of this:
Tangananica
Or
Tanganana
>>
>>725529636
rip op
>>
File: 1412706527969.png (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412706527969.png
170KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Lögreglustj.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lögreglustj.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>725529636

Þetta er lögreglan / This is the Icelandic Police

Þökkum þeim sem létu okkur vita, við erum búinn að finna manninn og hann er að fá aðstoð.

We thank those who let us know of this thread. We have found the man and he is receiving assistance.

Allt er got sem endar vel / All is good that ends well
>>
Livestream pls
>>
>>725544307
It's not psychology, dipshit. It's simple logic - the last thing people have to lose is their life, but OP doesn't fear that outcome anymore.

Not fearing death means he can do whatever he likes. Legal or not, it doesn't matter because the worst possible outcome is the best one for him anyway.
>>
>>725529636
>inb4 the world is your oyster
>>
>>725539937
Youre the reason your brother offed himself. Who would take your advice, dumb shit.
>>
>>725538700
Goodbye sweet beautiful icelandic
>>
>>725529636
I was given 100mcg an hr when I was in the ICU a year ago, that might not kill you.
>>
>>725529636
you'll die in seconds
>>
>>725542451
Dumb tard
>>
Overdose on GHB
>>
>>725529636
If you're gonna' die anyway facepic with timestamp.
>>
File: IMG_0163.jpg (254KB, 884x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.jpg
254KB, 884x847px
Annoy everyone until someone hunts your ass down. You're halfway there.
>>
What an hero.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.