[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey fags i really need your help long story short ive decided

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13

File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14KB, 636x477px
hey fags i really need your help

long story short ive decided to kill myself, i have to go to prison for an extremely mild crime.. driving under the influence of cannabis but i come from a stone age country where that is no different than raping someone. But ive been thinking about it for a long time and this was the last nail in my coffin.

Ive tried two times, once with high morphine sulfate mixed with alprazolam and a bottle of Jim Beam and the other one with oxycodone, nitrazepam and Jack Daniels.

Both of the time i woke up the next day.

i have an enormous central nervous system depressant tolerance so pills and alcohol are obviously going to be a difficult method for me so i come to you, what can i do to die instantly without jumping from a building or hanging myself? Im in a position to get a hold of a wide range of drugs but i really im afraid id just wake up regardless of the dozes. Im not experienced with IV'ing so i would probably just fuck up the morphine or not hit a vein so i don't know it thats possible for me either. And no i live in Iceland, no chance of getting a gun here

So without any pity, what is your best advice for me to die as soon as possible? Thanks
>>
run infront of a car on a highway?
>>
barbiturates are a guaranteed painless death ,hard to get these days through
>>
>>725499924
How long is your sentence? Medication is an unreliable method.
>>
>>725500499

>barbiturates

thats a cns depression substance, he said he had an extreme tolerance to that and even tried to use two 3 cns depression substances (opium, benzodiazepines and alcohol) without succeeding.

So i doubt barbiturates are going to be any different
>>
>>725499924
Hang
>>
>>725500774

only 40 days, but thats not the main reason i want to kill myself, its just the last reason.

im not going to jail, im not telling my parents that and employer that i need to go to jail. im ending it right here right now. if everything fails ill hang myself when i get the 24 hour notice from the police which should be in a few days.
>>
>>725499924

Don't do it. Go to prison for a bit, behave, learn a skill, get jacked, or find yourself in there and grow. Youll make it through it and maybe even come out better then you were going in.
>>
>>725501017
40 days is not worth ending your life. No pity here, stay alive, face the consequences, and move on and be better.
>>
>wanna kill myself
>can't take the pain

Kill yourself
>>
>>725501187

he just said that wasnt the real reason, just the last one.
>>
>>725501017
Anon 40 day's is not a life sentence, you aren't thinking this through. You will be able to get another job easy, trust me. What's your current job?
If you try to kill yourself I'm almost certain you will fail, so why not deal with the reasons you want to kill yourself in the first place.
>>
>>725501017
If you're that fucking sensitive, you shouldn't have smoked the shit in the first place. Nut up, own your mistakes, and stop being a complete retard.
>>
>>725501200

op; has nothing to do with pain, i just rather want my parents to walk in on my after an OD than a mutilated corpse (your head looks like a balloon after hanging yourself)

i dont want to traumatize them, but i will as a last resort,
>>
jack of for 8 hours straight or more and you could die
>>
>>725501359
Anon medication suicide is really unreliable and if you fuck it up it can be painful, also it won't look pretty when they find you.
Having said that if you do decide to kill yourself anyway, please film it so I can use it in a Rekt thread, it's just common courtsey.
>>
>>725501056
this

quit being such a pussy
>>
OP; jesus christ you illiterate losers do i need to write this in capslock

I AM NOT WANTING TO KILLMYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO JAIL

IT I JUST THE LAST REASON IN MY HOPELESS MISERY FILLED LIFE

got it? not give me ideas or fuck off.
>>
>>725501643
Stop being a fucking little bitch and man up and take the sentence. Or at the very least film it so we can use it in a Rekt thread. Jesus Christ OP, I had sympathy for you but now your just being a little bitch.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (5KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
5KB, 247x204px
>wants to commit suicide over a jail sentence
>sentence is 40 days long
>suicide is permanent
>>
>>725501643

Just get in the smallest room of your house, close all doors and windows. Use a homemade fireplace, making sure you don't burn the whole place down like a retard. You will faint in about half an hour, based on how small the room is and die painlessly, without ruining your aesthetics. It'll take you 15 minutes to make the fireplace and get some wood to burn.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>725502118
This is the dumbest idea so far.
>>
>>725502097
>>725501643

how hard is it for you to read?
>>
OP if you want genuine advice this is the worst place to get it.
>>
Think this is a bullshit thing to commit suicide over, but hey I believe anyone with suicidal thoughts no matter how petty should just get it over with because they're not contributing members of society and the world is overpopulated now anyway.

Your money painlessand effective way would probably be an exit bag. Basically, you construct a plastic bag with an elastic or drawstring around the base, place it around your head, and using a gas like helium, nitrogen, or argon run a line into the bag and turn on the gas. Within 2-3 breaths you will lose consciousness and then it's just a matter of time (usually 10 min or less) until you expire completely. There is no reported significant pain or discomfort, only slight panic when passing out and since you have no way of removing the bag after passing out success chances are pretty high.

Lots of info on them, look it up
>>
>>725501942

op; i didnt ask for fucking empathy, i asked for suicide methods that wont traumatize whoever walks in on me.

jesus i might aswell have asked on reddit.
>>
>>725502421
Actually you are wrong, are world is being overrun by Asians, if OP isn't Asian it's very important it lives and repopulates multiple times with a negro or white person, before the Asians take over.
>>
>>725499924
What stone age country are you from? I'm going for partial suspension.
>>
Dont kill yourself, that is not gonna fix anything. Face your problems. You will come out better in the end
>>
Fapping until death imo
>>
File: fire.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
GET AS HIGH AS U CAN AND DIVE OFF THE BUILDING. AT NIGHT GO TO A HOTEL OR SOMETHING WITH THOSE FIRE LADDERS. USE A ROPE TO PULL IT DOWN. CLIMB TO TOP AND JUMP DOWN.
>>
>>725499924
Helium and an inhalation mask.
>>
>>725502571

>And no i live in Iceland, no chance of getting a gun here

hes the opposite of asianlol
>>
OP I want you to know half these post's are from me, don't kill yourself take the sentence and don't be a little bitch.
>>
>>725502421
Another good method would be to extract potassium cyanide from apricot pits, the process is not particularly difficult and the results are both fast acting and extremely effective. A simple google search will help you find it.
>>
>>725502572
>>725502709
>>
>>725502686

op; are helium tanks storebought?
>>
>>725499924
The great thing about suicide is that it's not one of those things you have to do now or you lose your chance. I mean, you can always do it later. - Harvey Fierstein
>>
>>725502848
Another terrible idea, OP just needs to stop being a little bitch, take the sentence and work on improving himself.
>>
>>725502764
suicide by powerline electrocution is highly effective and easy, just find and easily climbable powerpole in your town and grab hold of a few wires. Your expiration will be quick.
>>
File: phildonahue1.jpg (33KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
phildonahue1.jpg
33KB, 620x400px
>>725499924
“Suicide doesn’t end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better.”
>>
>>725502572
he's from iceland
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 192x144px
Let's post fapping material for OP to get him to reconsider and want to repopulate the world with non Asians.
>>
>>725502773
Seriously I thought u were from a 3rd world country like America but fucking Iceland? Prisons are fucking hotels there you stupid fuck. Even here in the Netherlands was prison better than most time of being home. You're a little bitch.
>>
>>725499924
“Anyone desperate enough for suicide should be desperate enough to go to creative extremes to solve problems: elope at midnight, stow away on the boat to New Zealand and start over, do what they always wanted to do but were afraid to try.” – Richard Bach
>>
File: images (8).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>725503099
How do you know?
>>
>>725503014
Oh fuck off you stupid fuckin moralfag. The world isn't losing anything "every life matters" no it fucking doesn't, everyone could an hero tomorrow and the world would still be turning tomorrow. If OP wants to die let him fucking die.
>>
>>725503014

fuck off with your messiah complex you loser and go back to 9gag
>>
File: bird2.jpg (68KB, 878x659px) Image search: [Google]
bird2.jpg
68KB, 878x659px
>>725499924
I heard prisons was good in iceland.
Just dont end it
>>
OP, I remember hearing about a group offering blowjobs on demand for depressed people, I could try to hook you up with them if you want?
>>
>>725499924
Heroin, a lot of it
>>
>>725503200

because he read OP's whole post you idiot?

>And no i live in Iceland, no chance of getting a gun here
>>
>>725499924
“If you are looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it.” – Unknown

If you are looking for some sign to stay alive, consider this quote your sign. Whether you know it or not, the world needs your talents and unique inner gifts. You have the opportunity to make some sort of positive difference in this world. If you were looking for a sign from God, the Universe, or an Angel to continue living, consider this your sign. Sometimes a simple sign letting you know that someone cares and wants you to keep living is all that you need.
>>
>>725503364
This is now a troll/cringe bread.
>>
>>725503065
Manufacture either black powder or flash powder (both very easy requiring few ingredients) and construct a pipe bomb, go into a rural field where you do not risk hurting anyone else, and set it off. If you make it large enough the shockwave alone will kill you instantaneously and damn near painlessly.
>>
>>725503255
>>725503265
“The person who completes suicide, dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths, trying to relive those terrible moments and understand … Why?” – Clark (2001)

Although the person who commits suicide only dies once, everyone that knew them will be affected by their death. This means that the act of suicide can cause a ripple effect, dispersing pain and grief among the survivors. If you take your own life, the act may cause other people to become deeply saddened and depressed. Essentially many of the emotions that you experienced while depressed get passed on to remaining survivors.

It can be very difficult to recover from the death of a loved one, but it is usually more difficult if the individual took their own life. The act of suicide leaves people behind with feelings of confusion, shame, and guilt that they couldn’t have done something about it. This essentially drains them of their livelihood and “kills” them many times on the inside. In some cases, the pain that a survivor feels actually leads them to follow through with the same act; further exacerbating the negative “ripples.”
>>
>>725503346

op; ive been trying for days to get myself on Fentanyl without any luck.

There is also no heroin available here, but anyway im only experienced with oral and rectal administrations of drugs, not IV so i would probably fuck it up.
>>
Well, you got nothing to lose anymore. So you can try to just run away. Try to do anything that you every wanted to do. And if they catch you, you´ll have all the time in the world to kill yourself in prison. Hell, you can die anytime you want in prison. Just piss of the wrong person and he´ll even do it for ya.
>>
>>725503255
>>725503265
OP isn't Asian it's important he lives otherwise we are going to end up minorities in our own countries.
>>
>>725503545
you can snort heroin, and it's very easy to OD on, so if you get your hands on some just snort everything you can buy in one sitting and you'll most likely die
>>
>>725503545
You could just do something with carbon monoxide. Just run a tube from your exhaust to your window.

I don't advocate suicide but if you're gonna do it, that won't leave behind a gruesome body. I hope you find the peace you're looking for dude.
>>
oh come on, you don't want to kill yourself, you just want attention, you bitch ass whore. Now do as I say: Livestream as you cut your wrists and just let the blood down the sink. Its painless, but kinda boring. Enough time for me to masturbate to that
>>
You live in one of the best nations on earth, man. Fuck. I'd trade places with you.
>>
>>725503520
So? If someone is too weak to not be able to deal with a worthless faggot killing themselves then they need to kill themself too.

Hard times make hard people, and that's what we need more of.

Kill yourself, strengthen the rest of the herd. The fuck is your point here.
>>
So is the sentence for driving under the influence or for cannabis?

Do the 40 days. Not worth dying over.

stay @ home and get high next time
>>
>>725503552

op; i dont fucking want to do anything, i dont want to continue this life anymore, i didnt before i was ordered to go to prison instead of paying a fine and i do not now.

running away solves nothing for me, going to sleep without waking up will.

sigh i guess this is hopeless, ill just end up hanging myself.

anyway thanks for the help, i doubt ill check back here on this thread, i need to go to the liquor store.
>>
>>725503815
livestream it u piece of shit
>>
>>725501017
youre fucking retarded. you seem completely fucking normal. dont worry you die either way
>>
>>725503815
Motherfucker I gave you like 4 fuckin great options and you're not even gonna acknowledge them
>>
You got two options, either you stop being a little faggot and learn to deal with your mistakes, or you kill yourself so you won't have to post on this site ever again.
>>
>>725502848
I think u can rent a helium tank from a store with helium balloons. Say your throwing a kids party
>>
>>725502848
How do you imagine balloons are made? Of course they are. Just check if there's oxygen inside; if there is, that won't do it
>>
>>725503815
>offered great options
>decides to do the missionary position of suicide

>>725503514
>>725503065
>>725502764
>>725502421
>>
>>725499924
Driving under the influence of cannabus is no different than driving under the influence of alcohol. You were impaired and could have killed someone. To say it's a mild crime is fucking stupid. You deserve to sit in jail you dumb fucking asshole, people die in accidents caused by people driving under the influence everyday. You're just a whiny cunt, if you really wanted to kill yourself you'd just fucking do it and not ask a bunch of strangers what the best way to do it is. Get a gun and blow your fucking brains out. Jump in front of a car. Jump off a bridge. You know how to kill yourself. No, you just want sympathy. Get fucked in jail by some nigger faggot.
>>
>>725503815
>i need to go to the liquor store
Why don't you jump into one of these right away?
>>
>>725499924
Op, im guessing you are 18+, and living with your parents, don't do this to them, go to jail, get a job, get out of your parent's house and then kill yourself, but not before, think about your parents living in the house where their son( or whatever you are) died, think about them finding your corpse, even if you suicide in a clean way, they will still be traumized, dont do this to them, you have the liberty to kill yourself therefor the obligation to be the only one to carry with that.
>>
File: sgt.jpg (12KB, 252x195px) Image search: [Google]
sgt.jpg
12KB, 252x195px
>>725503799
>So? If someone is too weak to not be able to deal with a worthless faggot killing themselves then they need to kill themself too

I had a good friend take his life once. grieving for this loss does not make you any less "hard" you sound like a basement dwelling neckbeard little faggot when you spout off ignorant shit like this. Anyone who is such a loser they think it's funny to encourage another person to go through with this, let alone admonish those who would try to talk him out of it is a piece of human garbage. You maggot, you are the type of person who should kill himself.

OP, there's hope for you.
>>
>>725503960

op; thanks, but i doubt ill be able to get my hands on an helium tank, nor do i have a car for carbonmonoxide inhilation, pipebomb seems to far fetched etc

also my main question for asking was so i could killmyself without traumatizing whoever walks in on me, i really dont want to be hanging in the sealing with a bloated baloon alike head, id rather someone walking in on me "asleep" witha bottle and morphine next to me, so then my parents could tell themselves that it was an accident and not be heartbroken.

But due to my tolerance i doubt there is chance ill be able to do that, ive already tried it twice. so i guess ill just go with the hanging method.

anyway store is about to close, thanks anons and goodbye.
>>
>>725504154
This. Just wants his 15 minutes of attention, suicide methods are easily researched and thought up, I just hope his method is getting ass reamed by a bubba and dying of AIDS.
>>
Hvar býrðu? og BTW að segja að Ísland sé líkt steinöld er nokkuð skrýtið. Við getum fengið mjög góða hjálp og það mun ekkert kosta of mikið. Einnig höfum við hjálparlínur og myndi ég mæla að þú hringir í þá 1717. Það mun ekki sjást á símareikningum og er ókeypis. Hringdu í þá og endurhugsaðu málið þitt. Það eru fólk sem eru til í að hjálpa þér
>>
>>725502487
those people will cry for days and taking the method of death traumatized
>>
>>725503815
dude...I know you probably ain´t in the mood to listen. But you´ll die anyway one day. And you may end up actually enjoy living one day.

All that booze and drugs can cloud your judgement and you might even be bipolar.

If you quit now you´ll never know.
>>
>>725499924

Shoot a needle full of air? I would suggest getting rally fucked up first.
>>
>>725504340
Fuck you, you can't climb a power pole and grab a couple high voltage lines? You're a faggot that just wants attention, not to actually commit suicide.
>>
>>725503815
Join the FFL. get assigned the worst postings in the world. Get killed by sand niggers. Go out a hero instead of an hero.
>>
I don't know why you wouldn't jump. If I was suicidal, that would totally be my exit strategy! Just imagine how fun and exciting it would be to go out with such a rush!

Still, I hope you find your solution for a quick and painless death. If not, I highly encourage to fight on and make the best out of every situation, even prison. Surely you'll eventually get out. There is still so much more to experience.

In case you are not convinced the struggle is worth it, I wish you farewell. Take care, brother. You will be missed.
>>
>>725499924
OP

I had a friend in the exact same situation as you. He got caught selling stuff in Florida. By the time he was charged and all he just hoped on a plane a peaced. He sold stuff all around the world and eventually made his way to Europe. He got sponsored for his papers and now he's living happy. He got to see the world and spent time in a bunch of countries despite having little to nothing.

Just take the plunge and you don't know where you can end up.
>>
You could always just NOT kys....

That could work...
>>
>>725501017
you wont be effected at all for the sentence. dont worry.just do it. your going to make everything worse. your parents care, siblings everything.
>>
How about you don't? Millions of people managed to live through way worse situations so stop being such a pussy and fight.
>>
What are the other reasons for your decision?
>>
File: life.jpg (9KB, 236x275px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
9KB, 236x275px
>>725504388
This
>>
>>725504154
>no different than driving under the influence of alcohol.

You sound like someone who doesn't comprehend the difference. When you're loaded you know not to drive. Alcohol is more like OF COURSH I CAN DRIVE GIMME THOSE KEYS
>>
>>725504330
I'm the owner of a welding company that pulls in 7 figures a year on average, pretty far from a basement dweller there bud.

I've had friends commit suicide in the past, and sure I was sad about it for a little while but after realizing literally nothing good was lost when they died I realized: if someone is willing to commit suicide they have nothing truly great or unique to contribute to the world. Not everyone is "special" or "great" faggot.
>>
hanging doesn't seem so bad. I choke myself every now and then, I don't know if it's relatable but it really doesn't hurt very much. But how long could your sentence really be? Doesn't seem that terrible, but I understand you might not also want this on your record.
>>
Fuck you op. You spineless piece of shit. You have a life many, many people in the world would slaughter thousands to have. And you want to greive your parents by such selfish act? I bet your under 25 you low esteem sack of shit. You make me angry. Go to jail, take it, whatever. Every path you take leadss you to greater success. With that kind of ho Hum attitude, you deserve every weak unsecure thought that goes through your mind. Fuck.
>>
harm noone, live well
>>
>>725502097
>suicide is permament
no shit, that's why people consider it, you fucking idiot. We don't want a goddamn temp solution.
>>
Do you not have anyone around you? What about your family, friends, pets, etc. Think about overs over yourself and you will see a difference in your life.
>>
>>725503193
I always think these kinda lines are bullshit. When you are so depressed that you can't even get out of bed or face talking to anyone, you're not exactly going to head over to the other side of the world. Sunshine bullshit from people with no grasp on the subject.
>>
>>725504911
Kill yourself nigger. Some people loaded know not to drive and some people drunk know not to drive just like some some people loaded think they can drive and some people drunk think they can drive.

Both are bad and impare you.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.