[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats everyone drinking tonight, /b/ros? Let's talk. I just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: 1489465725215-39986852.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1489465725215-39986852.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Whats everyone drinking tonight, /b/ros? Let's talk. I just got some Dr Pepper. I would love nothing more then good whiskey right now but i promised my sister, who i just lost today, that i would never drink again. 3 months sober.
>>
>>725451023
Evan Williams Bourbon and Diet pepsi with some lime juice

>but i promised my sister, who i just lost today, that i would never drink again.
>lost today
>3 months sober

thats a nice way to throw off a thread start
>>
2 Milwaukee's Best 32oz'ers
1 25oz Budweiser

Sorry for your loss
>>
sorry for your loss Anon :(
>>
>>725451317
Sorry. Dont really have anyone else to talk to.
>>
>>725451399
>>725451512
Thank you. Not a big fan of pity partys but This is an exception. Maybe cause no one here knows me. I dont like being viewed as broken.
>>
>>725451728
It's all good. You should try to set other small goals to improve yourself and your life. When things get hard, think of her.
>>
>>725451548
sorry for your loss, it just triggered my autism
>>
>>725451942
Yeah. I just need to finish my mourning. I'm trying to not let it break me. She wouldn't want that. I'll never get over it, thoe because of how close we were. She was all i had besides my dog. Loved her to pieces.

>>725451972
It's all good. I understand.
>>
>>725451023
Unsweet Iced tea. Sodas were my only vice, now I can't have'em.
>>
>>725452603
I hear you there. Probably not good for me to replace booze with soda but it somewhat helped supress the urge to drink to any little problem i had.
>>
>>725452809
Whatever helps is a good thing. In my case, it wasn't by choice, found out that I'm in some sort of pre-diabetic condition, so I cut out sugar. Switched to tea and coffee only because I know that if I try diet sodas, I'll cave in and go back to regular ones. It sucks.
>>
>>725451728
I see, I hope everything gets better for you. Remember that your sister loves you and is watching you. She is alive. but in another realm. Now i have to go, goodnight Anon and I hope you continue to be happy, if you're not remember that you're not alone and that you'll see her again very soon. <3
>>
>>725453345
That fucking blows. I honestly dont think i could live withought sugar. While im not a fan of chocolait and candy, love soda (thoe when im fully over drinking, im cutting it out) and sugary cereal. Do alot of baking. Helped my sister and I take our mind off our past. Staying on track... That sucks, man.
>>
>>725451023
>tfw whiskey is probably healthier than bottled sugar
>>
>>725454104
Thank you, Anon. Your words touched me. And yeah, i know she's watching me. Why i wont resort to drinking again. Maybe I'll take up this Christian stuff she seemed to love. Goodnight, man.
>>
>>725454191
It is what it is. I mean I'm at the right age for it, and since I cut it out, I've actually felt better physically. However, I will envy those of y'all who can handle it. I wanna see another couple decades, preferably without insulin shots. :)
>>
>>725454366
Healthier, sure but it soda doesn't make me hurt the only person who cared for me.
>>
>>725454441
That's good to hear, it's not easy at all to go through something like this. But I'm happy that my words touched you. I can send prayers to you and your sister, and you should, but anyways, Goodnight again kek
>>
>>725454191
This is stupid though, you literally can't live without sugar, in the sense that an incredible amount of foods have sugar in them, such as milk or sliced bread, you might say you may want avoid processed sugars but that's a very different thing.
>>
>>725454599
I dont know how long i can handle sugar, honestly. Diabetes ran in the family on my mom's side. Dont know if my sis had it but i might have it. Id have to get checked out. Hopefully i dont need to take shots and quit sugar entirely. Screw that.
>>
File: 0WgvXjs.gif (729KB, 202x119px) Image search: [Google]
0WgvXjs.gif
729KB, 202x119px
>>725451023
I feel yah bro... I lost my remote today, it's so hard having to walk to the tv.
>>
>>725454864
You know what I mean. Taking it a bit too literal, guy but yeah, I see what you mean.
>>
>>725455145
First time i laughed today.
>>
>>725455045
How can you not know though? They literally sell those glucose checkers for like $20 at any pharmacy, just get it checked for a few weeks and if it's higher than average go see a doctor, especially if you have a family history of diabetes.
>>
>>725455448
Well to be completely honest, i just didn't care about my life for a long time. I was so busy taking care of my sister and becoming an adult at such a young age, i didn't really look at my health. If i really did care, i wouldnt of drank as much as i could for 5 years. I do care now, thoe. I only started to care about myself a little befor i quit. The time through that, it just never crossed my mind.
>>
>>725455985
Well I see, you did choose the right thing at last though, it might be more difficult now that you are so used to your old lifestyle but it's certainly not impossible, I wish you the best.
>>
>>725451023
wow, I quit drinking six years ago and I became addicted to Dr. Pepper, but as some have mentioned, the diabetes thing isn't a joke and drinking multiple 2 liters of it a day..well, anyway, try Diet Dr. Pepper, or better yet the generic store brand Diet Dr. Pepper is pretty good too...wtf is in Dr Pepper to make it a somewhat decent substitute for booze? ...

Also, sorry for your loss man, I've considered that I might start back to drinking again if I lost someone close, even if I lost one of my dogs I'd think I might start back, but in all honesty, that hangover dizzy feeling the next day coupled with still having the loss..don't drink man, you can do it, keep your body and mind occupied and things will get better.
>>
>>725456815
I've been doing my best to make nothing but the right choices this year. I'll go get checked tomorrow. Wish me luck. Thanks, guy.
>>
>>725451023
your sister is dead. she'll never know if you drank or not. no accountability. looks like you're off the hook bro.
>>
>>725457350
same guy that posted this here btw, to answer your actual question of the topic.. I'm drinking a Tribute RIP IT energy drink, active mandarin live wild lime in the camo can...because you can seriously only drink so much of the same thing before you start looking for alternatives..plus if you drink about 3 or 4 of them you kind of get a buzz
>>
>>725457350
Yeah. I dont drink 2L a day but i drink it frequently. And hell no. Dr Pepper is by no means a good substitute for me. While it does help, it was my sister why i stoped drinking. She helped me get through it. We use to stay up on really bad days and pretend it was liquor. We'd grab some glasses and pretend to take shots. Even get different kinds of soda to mix. She would play the bartender and mix my drink... Always found it wierd for someone her age to play pretend... Fuck. Yeah... I dont ever plan on going back. Never again.

Congratulations on the 6 years, man. Stay strong. I wish nothing but luck for you.
>>
Well I WAS going to drink some root beer I had in the refrigerator but my fat piece of shit fuck up room mate just came home from god knows where and literally drunk both 2 liters within like 30 minutes. So hot faucet water it is.
>>
>>725458032
Never was a huge fan of energy drinks. Dont know what it was about them i didn't like. Taste was alright but i just never felt the want to drink them.
>>
File: C6vnyQFVAAA-1hk.jpg (290KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
C6vnyQFVAAA-1hk.jpg
290KB, 1600x1068px
>>725451023
just got this tonite, very good shit
>>
File: ripit.jpg (78KB, 500x1209px) Image search: [Google]
ripit.jpg
78KB, 500x1209px
>>725458160
thanks for the support man, I remained drunk everyday for 10 years, around the time I quit I was drinking around 18 beers a day...I really didn't enjoy it as far as getting a buzz, it had become something I had to do...so quitting cold turkey, hell drinking 18 anythings a day is hard to quit and water just wouldn't cut it for sure...but the dr pepper helped, I found Monster Cuba lima energy drink I could drink about 3 of them and my "drinking" cravings tapered off, but wtf they quit making them..anyway the drink in the pic is my new "go to" and around 3 to 5 of them I don't need to be "drinking" constantly...
>>
>>725458312
Jesus fucking Christ. How fat do you have to be to drink 2 2L that fucking quick? Takes me a few hours to drink 800ml.
>>
>>725458379
heart attack in a can, had a bro damn near die from redbull od. drank like ten cans then played football... damn near doa
>>
>>725451023
vodka in pomegranate juice. inb4 im a fag and should kill self
>>
>>725458537
Ohh man. Burbon is my weakness. Never liked to get drunk off it. More or less to drink it calmly when i did drink... Then i would get smashed off of Vodka later.

>>725458557
10 years. Got doubble on me. I never liked beer. Always liked hard stuff. Nice and smooth with a bit of burn. Always got buzzed befor going to vodka to tolerate the taste. Agter a while, i stoped getting buzzed entirely. Just get hammered. You should watch thoes energy drinks, guy. They can be quite bad for your heart. It might catch up one day...
>>
I know how you feel anon. I spilt coke on my armani suit so today was pretty traumatic. If it makes you feel any better you sister is probably sucking cocks in hell
>pic related
>>
>>725458852
Not here to judge, anon. Use to put Mountain Dew in my vodka when i was young.

>>725459238
Love you too, man.
>>
>>725459397
I hate you. your sister was a lowborn whore and liked to be raped by niggers.
>>
>>725459490
Sorry that you dont like me.
Nah. She liked this one girl. She was nice. She looked happy with her. Felt bad for my sis when she realised the feelings wernt mutual
>>
just kill yourself, you know deep down you're a failure and wont be able to keep your promise, hell you probably caused your sisters death. End your miserable life. you know you want to.
>>
>>725451023
Sorry for your loss anon. I wish I could give you a hug.
>>
>>725459851
Nigga, he ain't ax fo no advice he ax wtf u dranking on fool...goddam boi you stupit af
>>
File: 1481593547307.jpg (15KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1481593547307.jpg
15KB, 318x318px
Just drink booze, every now and then. I may binge drink every now and then, but at least I'm not a fat fuck with a broken pancreas.
>>
>>725460096
he doesn't deserve a hug. He needs to ends his life, he knows this. He just needs a push.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
good whiskey you say?
>>
>>725459851
Ive made plenty of mistakes but I made sure to fix thoes and the way I saw my sister, the way i seen her break ftom my drinking... I wouldn't say it was easy to quit but it is easy not going back. I refuse to fall into my old suicidal tendencies.
>>
Just let it go, close your eyes and fall into the abyss, the knife will end your pain you just have to guide it. You know what to do, what needs to be done.
>>
>>725460096
Thanks. I could really use one. She was the only one i had to hug... I miss her.

>>725460344
Never had that befor. Shame i cant try it.
>>
>>725460507
Thanks for bumping, guy. Keep up the good work.
>>
Does anyone drink wine anymore?
>>
File: gw7bFkH.png (529KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gw7bFkH.png
529KB, 500x500px
>>725460344
A good whiskey cures all, except cirrhosis, so I'd just drink if I were you.
>>
>>725460636
I know we aint met, and this is crazy...
But go and sit at a bar with a pretty bartender/pretty women around and order a non-alcoholic drink...eventually one of them, if not the bartender, will ask "wtf you not drinking" and you can spill your sad story...you might get a pity fuck out of it or at least a hug..girls LOVE to try and fix a broken man...
>>
>>725460917
Wine's fine. I'll occasionally drink a bottle
>>
>>725461087
Im one of thoes really wierd guys where sex doesnt appeal to me all that much. A pity fuck isnt really something i want. Thanks for the advice, thoe.
>>
>>725460917
I like wine. Maybe if i was a more causal drinker, i would.
>>
>>725461388
nice dubs, but read the 2nd part, you said no one to hug you, hell you'll be smelling like the perfume counter at Walmart with all the hugs you could get man, no worries on the laid part...plus I don't blame you too much on not wanting to fuck after something like what has happened..
>>
>>725461550
Yeah. Kinda jumped the gun there. Yeah. I need some friends. Just one or two good friends. All i want. I know a few friendly people. Maybe if i let them in every now and then, something might blossom.
>>
OP I bet if your sister knew then what she knows now she wouldn't have asked that of you. Your shitty meat body means nothing. Slam em back till you see her again.
>>
File: IMG_6582.gif (2MB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6582.gif
2MB, 240x192px
I hate to agree with a lot of people on this thread but have a drink. Don't make a promise to anyone but yourself. I've had 2.5 bottles of 12.5% wine. I usually drink whiskey but I'm trying to get away from liquor. It seems to turn me into a demon
>>
>>725462382
Thats the reason why i wont. I become someone I'm not. While no one is around to see it, I want to have others here at some point. If i drink now, I'll only relapse but i get where your comming from. Best wishes, guy.
>>
Looks like this threads rip. Thats ok. Thank you, all of you for being here and helping me. I love all of you. Have a great night. Enjoy your drinks. Cheers.
>>
Bottle of Moscato and some Jack n Coke. Sorry for your loss anon. This one's for your sister.
>>
>>725464289
tbh, I was scrolling thru the ylyl pages and was going to steal anything I seen relevant to maybe cheer ya up...so far I've had a hard time finding a relevant banana
>>
>>725464451
Good choice.
Thanks, man. 'Preciate it.

>>725464550
Awe. Thanks guy. Its the thought that matters.
>>
Thought the thread would die. Guess i was wrong.
>>
>>725451023
Water.

Haven't had any pop,alcoholic beverages or juice for three years. Gave up on that life and now I can't even drink Coca-Cola without gagging.
>>
>>725465003
Holy shit. That's awesome, man.
>>
>>725464839
Never underestimate the power of alcoholics with the internet. Personally, OP should drink an inexpensive 100% agave tequila.
>>
Vodka straight and Coke straight. I cant mix them for some reason
>>
>>725465173
While that would make the pain stop, id be riddled with guild and fall back into my alcoholism.

>>725465231
That is a bit wierd. Try a more clear soda like 7-up or mountain dew. What i use to do.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.