[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem /b/? all my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17

File: DSCN221.jpg (578KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN221.jpg
578KB, 1728x1296px
how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem /b/?

all my friends have girlfriends, and the make out with them and go out with them to the movies and stuff, and i just stay at home posting here, and playing Minecraft.

I am tired of being lonely... how do i girlfriend?
>>
>>725413201
cut your head off
>>
>>725413201
find a blind girl
>>
>>725413201
tetracycline. no joke
>>
>>725413201
Go thru puberty. Also change or clean your pillow case weekly.
>>
>>725413201
You go see a doctor about your fucking acne.

>I have bruh, it didn't help
Then either you're lying, or you saw a shit doctor. I used to have acne that bad, then I took pills for 8 weeks, the acne went away, and it never came back.
>>
OH GOSH!

I would like to pop them all!
>>
>>725413201
well you can go to the doctor to ask for meds that can reduce it and maybe this lotion stuff that will peal your skin for a few days. this will probably not help you get a girlfriend, considering you post here you are probably a degenerate like the rest of us.
>>
at least you have your hair
>>
>>725413529
An don't let her touch you...?
>>
dude pop those white ones you are gonna have massive scars if you dont
>>
Step 1. Buy Bitcons
Step 2. Buy accutane offline
Step 3. Profit

Keep it a low dose though (20mg) so minimize side effects. It will take a little bit longer but it's ALOT less risky
>>
>>725413990
>>725413990
Yeah but they can take the scars off with lasers or stem cell therapy now.
>>
>>725413201
>>725413740
Yeah you should see your doc. Isn't there even some laser stuff? You should definitely do something about it
>>
>>725413201
get rich
>>
fuck the internet, go ask your doc, or see a dermatologist
>>
>>725414070
yea but i'm a poorfag so I don't consider those options.
>>
Accutane
>>
See a dermatologist, there's this medication called roaccutane that seems to make miracles. But it can make you depressed and shit as well. Hardest acne cure on earth. Speak to your doctor.
>>
>>725413201
Have you tried talking to a girl?
>>
Fuck 4chan! Grab of the Internet :-(

Take Roaccotan, take a view month time, and than Go out and have fun with your friends and find a Girl!
>>
File: all Police Squad final frames.jpg (301KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
all Police Squad final frames.jpg
301KB, 1024x1152px
>>725413201
>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem
Why would you want a girl like that? Some kind of acne fetish?
>>
File: DSCN220.png (2MB, 1286x869px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN220.png
2MB, 1286x869px
>>725414513

yes, but even the fat ones reject me. feels bad man.
>>
Your acne doesn't explain everything btw. It's a matter of attitude. Some ugly mfs used to bang the hottest chicks.
Be cultivated, learn stuff to have conversation
Be gentle but not a cuckold 9fag complaining pussy
>>
>>725413975
maybe she can read stories off his forehead every now and then...
>>
>>725413201
How is the weather where you are? I had similar acne and once I moved to a place with more humidity the acne just fucking left.
>>
>>725414835
you need to go to a dermatologist man
>>
>>725414513
fat women always think too high about themselves
>>
>>725414835
>>725414891
ok nvm this looks like a whole saga.
>>
>>725414835
Thats really bad OP, you seriously need to see someone about it
>>
>>725413201
Go to an acne lovers web board, search for females that have acne. Not that hard to find women with acne, anon.
>>
>>725413201

That is definitely a bad case, but your doctor should recommend roaccutane for it.

It has a whole host of side effects, but it looks like it's a last resort for you.
>>
File: tumblr_oeh4c04VAq1scdih6o1_400.gif (2MB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeh4c04VAq1scdih6o1_400.gif
2MB, 300x346px
>>
>>725414835

God that is disgusting
>>
>>725414835
for the love of god dude pop those fucking white heads
>>
>>725413529
She'll think it's braille.
>>
>>725413201
start taking hormones
>>
OP god that looks so pickable.
>>
>>725414835
Thats fucking gross. Stop eating like shit, and see a doctor for the love of christ.
>>
listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
>>
File: GoldenEye 007 (U) snap0000.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenEye 007 (U) snap0000.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Pop your whiteheads gently
Tea tree oil - mix just boiled water
Cotton pad
Wipe your forhead
Repeat
Drink more water
Apply more tea tree solution.
Clean
>>
>>725413201
Quit being a bitch about it, it's a part of life. Just man up and interact with them and do something about it. Don't let that be the reason you think you can't, thats what doctors and shit are for. You worry about the bitches and not your fucked up face, that and lots of booze or drugs yo.
>>
>>725414835
>>725413201

How old are you OP?
>>
Go to a dermatologist and get put on Accutane. I had the same problem and 2 months of Accutane cured me right up and I haven't had a problem since.
>>
>>725414835
that must be genetic cuz i dont really shower much and i only have like 3 pimples on my face nigga damn
>>
Damn
Ok
Isotretinoin is what u need. Med student here. 0,05%, that's some kind of cream. Wash your face and apply 2 x a day. 1 if it hurts too much (yes it will) the results should come after a month. Treat during 3 month.
Ya welcome.
>>
>>725415563

>>725415448

i am poor. i dont have health insurance and can only afford fast food or cheeseburgers.
>>
>>725414835
Jesus christ just cut off your skin
>>
>>725415651
Uh, it's 0.05%
. =/= , you fucking jackass
>>
First stop fast food. Eat healthy shit. Junk food fucks up your skin
>>
>>725415685
hate to say you are fucked but pop the white heads to prevent scars
>>
>>725415685
Bullshit, not OP.
If you are OP, you are truly retarded.
>>
File: cousin itt.jpg (36KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
cousin itt.jpg
36KB, 500x630px
>>
>>725415685
Get a healthier lifestyle boy. Only drink water and herbal teas. Only eat natural products. And put shit like Aloë vera on your skin. Apply those 3
>>
>>725415779
In France we actually write 0,05%.
>>
>>725414835
You need to pop them all and sanitise during the process.
Also, ice your face in 20 second intervals to reduce inflammation.
>>
>>725415685
dude fruits and veggies at the super market are super cheap, start eating better and save up to go see a dermatologist... call around and let them know you're desperate (without insurance) one might cut their fee for you
>>
>>725413851
truer words were never spoken
>>
>>725415809
It can, not all the time. I eat like shit but my skin is clear. I got lucky with no acne growing up, even when my brother was plagued with the stuff.
>>
File: 1440892768630.jpg (14KB, 251x168px) Image search: [Google]
1440892768630.jpg
14KB, 251x168px
>>725415685
"Normal" food is cheaper than fast food.
And for the acne to go away naturally just clean it 2 times each day and change your sheets in your bed (that part did wonders for my skin.) Also never touch it unless you're going to pop those disgusting white fucking shits
>>
>>725413201
Buy one for $2K from DS-Dollsweet
>>
>>725415951
Kek I know, just looking for (you)'s
>>
>>725416015
Yeah it really depends your metabolism & sensitivity.
>>
Try talking about minecraft a little more.
>>
One word:

A C C U T A N E

>industrial-grade shit, will get rid of nigh-on every single spot and prevent future break outs from happening till puberty is over anyway

If your doctor won't give you it, order some online. I get some whenever I do roids.
>>
File: Hugo-Boss-Nazi-Military-Uniform.jpg (13KB, 254x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo-Boss-Nazi-Military-Uniform.jpg
13KB, 254x320px
>>725415685
> i am poor

Defeatist attitude. This is the kind of attitude faggot tier Commies want you to have OP. Work towards improving yourself. The first step would be to change your fucking pillow case every week, or shit, every day in your case. Second; eat better. There are plenty of ways to eat healthy on the cheap - all you need to do is a quick google search. Even fucking reddit has a place for budget food. Third and last - start working out. If you can't afford gym there are plenty of body weight exercises to do. Even just a simple jog goes a long way.

Remember OP don't be a faggot loser white boy who lets niggers walk all over him.
>>
>>725416029
THIS
>>
>>725415301
kekkei genkai
>>
See a dermatologist, change your pillow case every two days and obsessively avoid touching it. And don't fucking pop anything, they will multiply.
>>
Person with acne issues here (not as bad as your pepperoni pizza face)

Here's a few tips to calm down acne:

>Wash your face with soap and warm water when you wake up and before you go to sleep.

>Make sure your hair is clean/washed if you don't pull your hair off your forehead

>eat healthy and don't consume loads of sugar.

>SEE A DERMATOLOGIST and have him prescribe you Accutane (Isotretinoin) or another powerful acne drug. Your acne should be bad enough to get it almost automatically, but pull the "my acne makes me want to kill myself" trick if necessary.
>>
>>725414035
20mg? you wanna do that shit all life? im doing 60 a day for 6 months and feel fine
>>
File: IMG_1383.jpg (39KB, 304x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1383.jpg
39KB, 304x308px
>>725413310
Kek
>>
>>725416382
It must be a bloodline trait passed down from the faggotsenpai clan
>>
>>725413201
Get your ass to a dermatologist and ask for isotrentinoin. You may have flakey skin, but nothing a little lotion won't solve. Better than fuckin nodular acne bro. Also stop playing minecraft
>>
>>725415685
pop the whiteheads and use a cotton ball of rubbing alcohol it will sting like fuck but it will dry out the other shit
>>
Wish your face with soap and water each night. Change your sheets/pillow case weekly, and change your diet so it's not eating junk food/sugary food and it should clear up. It worked for me anyway. Soda and junk food fuck your shit up, and if it just the forehead affected it means your not washing your hair enough, I.e. Every two days just with shampoo not conditioner, or your pillowcase is soiled. You may want to change the pillow case each night until the acne has gone because oil spreads oil. Hope that helps.
>>
At first I thought you meant you wanted a girl with an acne problem.
>>
>>725413201
Eat cum and you will be good
>>
>>725413201
Stop playing Minecraft.
>>
>>725413201
How about try washing your damn face.
>>
>>725414835
no joke, start eating vegan, begin taking accutane and youll be completely fine in 3-4 months
>>
>>725413201
Stop playing minecraft
>>
Careful if you have mental health issues like depression and anxiety, it came become worse with the accurate treatment
If you feel like you want to kill yourself just stop it
>>
File: 1462640894224.png (91KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1462640894224.png
91KB, 625x626px
>>725415685
>and can only afford fast food or cheeseburgers
>>
>>725415857
dude its when you pop them scars are made
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 225x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 225x211px
>>725415685
If you're 21 OP, do what I do:
Go to the store and walk around until you see some cute girls looking 17-20 years old, then dual wield 30 racks of cheap beer to the checkout line. Make sure they see you. Trip, laugh really loud, so something to make them are you with the beer. Then that opens up 2 possibilities..
A. They want to party with you for free beer, or
B. They ask you to buy them beer, and you ask "what do I get in return?" and wink.
This has worked twice for me, in 2 years I've been doing it. I have around 800 beers I need to drink, but was still worth it.
>>
File: 1298538332706qcc.jpg (27KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1298538332706qcc.jpg
27KB, 300x450px
>>725416411
And regardless if it works or not, just sit it out. It won't last forever and you don't want to look back and regret that it played too big a part in your life since new problems will just take its place after its gone. I just turned 20 and have acne on my back and face which has been decreasing very slowly over the past years, but I focus my attention on more important things and play the hand I was dealt.
>>
>>725417108
my grand parents said the same but im not a crater face like them
>>
Why would you want a girl with that acne problem? That's fucking gross dude.
>>
File: Panoxyl Creamy Wash.jpg (101KB, 931x469px) Image search: [Google]
Panoxyl Creamy Wash.jpg
101KB, 931x469px
Easy rules for acne:

Don't shave every day.
Wash your hands and area around your mouth after eating.
Otherwise just wash your hands regularly.
Avoid touching your face.
Avoid your bangs touching your forehead if possible.
Use pic related in the shower daily, and up to twice daily. Stop twice daily if face is getting too dry.
Avoid excessive sugars and oils.

Some people have found using a different towel nightly over your pillow covers helps when you are broken out, so that they don't spread.

I was on accutane in HS. Shit makes you super dry, and the side effects post taking it years later are a little sketchy, but w/e. But the shit works, but it's pretty expensive. And if you're a grill you have to take monthly prego tests. Boys and girls get routine bloodwork to make sure it's not killing your insides.
>>
Part one.

I'd go to the doctor, but there are ways to reduce acne, or inflammation, without meds.

1. stop masturbating. seriously. masturbation will cause pimples to pop out. learn self discipline and stop masterbating. (most important and significant thing you can do)

2. drink more water. lots of water. so much water that you get sick of water. eliminate all juices.

3. do long distance running. run or jog at a very steady pace. you can even jog slowly. just make sure it's long distance. that means at least 40-60 minute runs. the goal is to sweat, a lot.

4. stop eating foods with white processed sugars. basically all sweet junk food.

5. stop eating processed white bread or any kind of bread that is sweet. no danishes, twinkies, donuts, etc.

6. increase you're testosterone, by a lot. again, increase your testosterone! if you follow all the previous steps, you're more than half way there already. (this is another very important step)

7. eliminate unhealthy estrogen inducing foods, e.g. soda, ice cream, soy milk, etc. Eating these (or any other 'junk' food') in moderation and very, very rarely is ok though. just don't make it a regular thing.

8. eat more protein. lots of protein. e.g. beef, chicken, turkey, tuna, etc. as you eliminate useless carbs that come from sweet foods and junk foods, you will need more protein as a substitute.

9. eat more natural fats. eggs, fish, etc. fat is good! just don't eat cheesy, greasy fats like pizza, steak and cheese, etc. eating good fats (like omega-3 and monounsaturated fats) will also be needed as a substitute for the useless carbs you will eliminate.

10. eat natural carbs. lots of natural carbs. these are fine, e.g. oranges, rice (in small portions), fruits, and other vegetables. the goal is not to eliminate all carbs, but to eliminate modern processed carbs, which are useless, and harmful.
>>
Part two.

11. don't stress out about things. get out there are start working on your goals, little by little. accomplish little things. stay active. make some money, get a job. this will increase confidence, and ipso facto, testosterone.

12. workout. at the gym or outside, or hike, or do some hands on labor work. a good sweat throughout the day will take out toxins in your body.

13. wash your face at night before going to sleep. use a very small amount of soap. this will clean off any oils or other dirt from your face. gently tap or pat a towel on your face to dry off.

14. get just enough sleep. if you stay active, workout, run, or are involved in some labor type of work, by the end of the day you should feel tired, and you will easily fall asleep.

15. drinking a cup of water, with half a lemon squeezed in it, is a good way to start the day. don't add sugar though. some people like to warm up the water first. its your choice. lemon water helps reduce stress throughout the day, has vitamin c, antioxidants, and helps regulate acid in your stomach.

16. once you start drinking lots of water, your body will naturally cleanse itself from toxins. you will end up going to the bathroom, possibly a lot. don't hold it in. go! you have to get rid of this waste and these toxins.

17. once in a while, fast. intermediate (skipping two meals) or for one or two full days. (you can also meditate or pray during your fast, to help you attain this discipline). fasting helps regulate your metabolism and restore it back to a normal rate. fasting also helps burn fat, clear away toxins, re-energizes you, and clears your mind. by the end of the fast, you should be able to focus better.

Good luck man!
>>
>>725415685
>i am poor. i dont have health insurance and can only afford fast food or cheeseburgers.
Hate to break it to you, but you should at least try to visit a dermatologist once and get something that calms down your skin.

And heed the food advice, dammit! Avoid animal fat and milk.

Fatty beef burger is a don't. Some low fat chicken with rice and vegetables twice a week is OK.

Lay off the chocolate and most of the sweets entirely for a few years, too much fat and sugar.

After 3 month you will see a slight improvement. After a year you will see a definite improvement. In your mid 20's you might have the luck to look like you never had acne in the first place.

So get your shit together and eat right. AND FUCKING STAY ON COURSE! It will take a long time.
>>
>>725415685
Poor people have free fucking healthcare and food stamps. Every time i go buy groceries near work, all the fat mexicans have carts full of food while anyone paying with cash that has a job buys 5 things.

>Kill yourself
>>
>>725417166
Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Fucking Kek
>>
>>725417166
KEK 800 beers omg
>>
>>725417503
>>725417533

Most of this is pure bullshit. See a doctor OP.
>>
>and I just stay home posting here, and playing Minecraft.

There's your problem
>>
>>725413201
Oh there's no chance! Just use some deep clean salt body wash on your fucking face in the shower!! I never understood how people don't figure this simple solution out
>>
>>725413201
I had acne problems too, went to the doctor, got some pills, 5 months of that, got some dry skin, chapped lips and bloody nose, and the acne got a bit worse in the first month, but all things you can easisly deal with.

No more acne now tho
>>
go out in the sun for a bit it might help slightly
>>
>>725417952
True, but some of the food advice is correct, there is a direct relation of bad skin to fat and sugar, if you happen to have the genes that make your skin overly sensitive. Which OP very likely has.
>>
get a chemical peel jesus christ

or try acutane
>>
Suck a knob and KYS
>>
I've been taking Aknenormin for almost two months. I think I haven't had a pimple for over one month, so my skin cleared up.
Yesterday I felt really good so I took some photos and changed my profile pics. At first I was really happy with the results because my skin looks completely normal on the picture.
Today an "old friend" commented an image of a disgusted guy under my profile pic and my father told me that I don't look good in my profile pic in whatsapp. Seems like I was so focused on my acne that I didn't realize that I'm even ugly without it.
>>
>>725413201
pop your zits jesus man there are so many un popped ztis on your head, fuck. Also shave your head most of the oil thats causing your forehead to have a lot of zits is from your hair being on your forehead.
>>
>>725413201
Cut yo oily ass hair dud
>>
>>725417166
>dual wield 30 racks
>worked twice in 2 years
>800 beers to drink
Unbelievable. At least you're trying, I guess.
>>
Op please more pics
>>
>>725415933
yea dont eat like fucking shit and you'll be straight buddy. Its not that expensive to eat healthy. Don't drink pop if you do. A high sugar and fatty diet will cause you to have hella acne.
>>
pop the huge white bastards and wipe your greasy fucking face with a cotton ball doused in rubbing alcohol then post pics
>>
>>725413201
easy. get meth. or heroin. share with people. girls love people with drugs no matter how hideous
>>
>>725418856
This
MORE PICS OP FOR RESEARCH
>>
>>725417952
don't listen to him OP. not everyone's body is the same, but these things listed do help, a lot.
>>
Karposi's Sarcoma. You have AIDS
>>
get a puppy, women let their guard down and will approach you because they cannot resist the small, needy thing with large eyes
>>
solarium
>>
>>725413201
Acne isnt keeping the girls away.
>>
>>725413201
kill yourself you disgusting beta fuck
looks like sweaty cheese fucking gross
>>
>>725419278
What about a small needy thing with 1 big eye?
>>
>>725419189
Increasing his testosterone will only make the problem worse and masturbation has no effect on acne.
>>
>>725414835
Accutane and wash and rub honey to kill the bacteria inside your skin .
>>
>>725413201
>has friends
You're already way ahead of most of us anon
>>
>>725413201
Step 1: Buy Sex Doll

Step 2: Insert dongo.

ez fix
>>
File: upnupipui.jpg (85KB, 921x831px) Image search: [Google]
upnupipui.jpg
85KB, 921x831px
>>725413201
i wanna get a knife and scrape that shit off
>>
>>725413201
Acne is a bacterial infection. Simple fix really: just open them up via popping or small razor incisions and rinse with bleach. This will sting quite bad, but if you can handle the pain, it's a cheap and fast way to kill the spreading bacteria causing acne.
>>
>>725413201
You don't
>>
>>725417297
only actual advice here
>>
>>725419703
Can you imagine squeezing his forehead between your hands? All the goo that would ooze out.
>>
>>725413201
>>
+1 accutane
>>
>>725419515
Increasing testosterone is a good thing. and stopping masturbation does help, especially if he's eating all that junk food.
>>
>>725419815
fuck no, the popping thing yes but not bleach you shitlord use a cottonball doused in rubbing alcohol
>>
>>725413201
with charisma.
you fucking weeb.
>>
>>725413201
>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem /b/?

Find one uglier than you.
>>
I'm so tired of this thread. It's here everyday
>>
>>725419951
only advice he should listen to is to go see a dr
>>
>>725413201
Get rid of the acne first of all.
to do that you will need to drink a lot of fresh clean water

no coffee
no redbull or energy drinks
no sugary foods or drinks

if you stop eating shit, you will stop looking like shit.

and never NEVER pop the zits, I did it when young and it made my face full of pock marks, scars, and it looks like i was in a fight with a cheese grater.
>>
>>725420420
Such a creature wouldn't be worthy of being called a human being
>>
>>725413201
Start taking multivitamins. Your body is missing some shit and can't properly protect itself.
>>
>>725420030

If you looked at him straight on and did that, you'd feel little puss rockets hit your face.

One time I popped a cyst on someones face. Still one of the most satisfying experiences where weird interests are concerned.
>>
go to a dermatologist
>>
>>725420593

Absolutely do not do this unless a dermatologist recommends it.

The vitamin B12 in multivitamins can make you break out 10x worse. Most people get all the nutrition they need from food, even poor people.
>>
>>725414835
Stop using drugs you junky.
>>
>>725413201
get on accutaine. that shit is mean but it works wonders. in about 6 months to a year your problem will go away. i would also suggest changing your diet, & getting on some multi vitamins that would help a whole lot my man.
>>
>>725420688
this is true. Vitamins are a bullshit trick from the jews.

The "Vitamin C" is actually ascorbic acid, which is a bastardized form of Vitamin C, it's not real vitamin C and can in fact make you sick.

the B12 and garbage is all synthetic often containing precursors to cyanide, also can all make you sick.

just eat healthy, fruit, veggies, lean meats.

stay away from garbage food. Candy, of any kind, sodas of any kind except stevia and xylitol type are ok.

drink water regularly, don't have to drink gallons, or liters but every day have some water and exercise.
>>
>>725420460
This.

And eat citrus fruits like oranges.
>>
Drink water, and see a doctor mate, thats some serious cystic acne
>>
>>725420688
It helped my sister. She tried everything else. Even went to a dermatologist. Someone told her to take multivitamins and it cleared up.
>>
File: CARLSFUCKINGLOCK.jpg (43KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
CARLSFUCKINGLOCK.jpg
43KB, 576x324px
Let me give you the bottom line and the answer you're looking for, op.

Stop worrying about all your acne, it's life and short of damaging yourself with medicines you'll just have to live with it until your body decides puberty is over.
Until that point relegate yourself to jerking off and focusing on being a decent person rather than replacing your shitty life with some girl you feel is better.
Stop letting your hormones control you, just let go of all that and live life until all that shit on your face recedes. And it will, it's just a matter of time. You're 21, you have plenty of it. But if you're sitting around concerned with how you're not getting laid and girls won't date you, you're just preparing to be the worst piece of shit boyfriend because you won't let go of it until nature is done building you.

Stop focusing on bullshit, focus on being someone girls want no matter what he looks like. That is ETREMELY more possible than some shit cream or pill making you worth mating.
>>
>>725418856
sick fags
>>
>>725420597
have someone stand behind him and pushes the skin together it would be a fucking cannon of gross shit
>>
>>725420309
increased testosterone leads to acne, hence a bad thing. Masturbation doesn't effect acne, and it doesn't make him go blind or grow hairy palms either.
>>
>>725420318
he thinks he's trolling, probably some middle school lil fag
>>
>>725421141
Yeah, your're fucking wrong, sorry.

If you think masturbation has no effect on the hormonal cycle - look it up. Learn about DHT

If you think that semen doesn't contain large amounts of essential nutrients/minerals that are seen as evolutionarily necessary because semen is -for fucking reproduction- then you're wrong.

The biggest things that helped me with acne:

1) Not ejaculating
2) Reducing simple sugars
3) Quitting dairy and other animal fats/supplementing omega 3s if i intake too many omega 6s via eg sunflower oil processed food (its shit i know im but im not perfect)

~in that order~
>>
File: cyst-pop.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cyst-pop.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>725421123

When I popped the aforementioned cyst I could feed every chunk break free until it was a rapid fire of puss spittle. It was like popping a miniature ball of air bubble packing.
>>
>>725421484
different guy here
so i stop jerking off happiness is an option?
>>
>>725421092

Worst advice on this thread.

If someone told OP to cut it all off with a knife, that'd be better advice.
>>
>>725414692
kekeke
>>
>>725421484

>Not jerking off
>Storing testosterone somehow not causing acne
>Enlarge prostate

Ok, I take it back. THIS is the worst advice on this thread.
>>
>>725421526
Well congratulations, you managed to successfully word that in a way that both sickened and intrigued me.x
>>
>>725413201

move to a colder climate.
>>
>>725421526
dude that must have been both satisfying and disgusting
>>
https://youtu.be/17pbDHHH4YM

Go to her! Getz cleaning! And do the Rest of what anon says obove!
>>
You should try wearing makeup.
>>
>>725413201
acutane. look it up. get it.
>>
>>725413201
There are many girls out there with acne like that (and thank you for the question Don) and they would all be willing to be your gf all at the same time. If your skin is clear they would all want our acne free genes and try to have kids using your sperm that have clear lovely skin unlike their pizza face asses. So use human evolution and tens of thousands of years to get some pussy.
>>
File: KingCarl.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
KingCarl.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>725421484
Or in reality, he did all these things but at the same time his bodies natural clock said it was time to stop producing the amount of oil on his face.

Just imagine if he had decided to suck dick that week. He'd be convinced semen decreases acne...
>>
>>725421984
that would fuck it up more
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.