[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so i need some advice about acid, little bit of info i took

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 14

ok so i need some advice about acid, little bit of info i took a very strong tab of nbombe when i was 16 and had a horrific trip but i was with bad people and it was the wrong setting. Im at university now and i have tried 2cb i had a small capsule not sure how much was in it but i was on my own and i started freaking out so my mate came over with a benzo and it killed the trip. My experiences with psycadelics have been because of this pretty bad but i dont want to give up because i know there is something in them for me. My plan was to take about 100 uc early in the morning at the weekend at my mates flat he would take 100 uc to and my other mate would be a sober sitter as well as this i would have 4 benzos in my pocket at all times should i be ok? and is it worth me giving it another shot
>>
try being in a good state of mind next time you try acid or something similar
>>
>>725362403
well i think i would be nervous at the start for sure because of my past experiences is 100 uc a strong dose? my supplier is 100% reliable with the doses
>>
>>725362278
It's all about the setting. But to me there isn't that much "in it" - it's just a trip. So if you aren't enjoying it don't fuck with it...
>>
>>725362537
well when i did the nbombe i was in my house but my parents were due back soon and were downstairs and all my friends were being noisy as hell this time the setting would be allot better and outside my campus is a big field with a lake and stuff to walk around if i needed some air
>>
>>725362511
my friends tell me 200 ug is a strong good dose

and you can't be nervous, you have to block it out and think about having a good trip, if you think about the bad trips then you're just gonna have another bad trip
>>
first of all youre bound to have a freaky trip with a research chemicle if youve never dived deep into the psychedelic world before. second, nbomb and other RC's are deadly, literally they can kill you. I only did Nbomb once because i couldnt find real LSD. I tripped by balls off but my legs hurt really bad the whole trip. at first i honestly like it more than LSD until i got my hands on pure shit again and realized holy shit LSD was sent from the gods.

Get a good connection with some pure tasteless LSD and eat 5 of them bitches youll never want to touch nbomb again and youll understand everything there is to life.

ALSO: listen to trance when youre tripping. shit is so fucking cash. first time i did acid and listened to trance i ascended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUTI2tsgESE

something to start you off with. good luck friend.
>>
>>725362640
also 200ug is about one dose. enough to trip but not enough to TRIPPPPPPPPP
>>
another piece of advice i can give you is take .5 or 1 mg of xanax before dropping acid, itll make the trip real smooth. go into it with a good mindset, if you start to freakout just remember theres people out there that have taken 5x what you probably took and are fine. as long as its pure.
>>
when i trip i stay in my room for a good 9 hours and just listen to trance and play video games. aside from bathroom breaks. about 5 hours in i start drinking booze, doing dabs, and taking xannax. its a real good time if you arent a pussy.
>>
>>725362920
i dont think he wants to TRIPPPPPPP but how much do you need to go out of your mind (in a good way)
>>
>>725363004
you're a fucking faggot doing all those drugs after you took acid? i hope i never get to that level where acid isnt enough for me i need fucking xanax and beer and dabs wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>725363017
imo psychedelics are best taken in high doses. maybe not for some peoples first time. but my first time i took 3 strong doses and after that i never got scared from acid again.
>>
Acid might not be your psychadellic drug. Have you tried shrooms at all? It is a similar high but my friends who have had the same problem you do with acid did not have that problem with shrooms. Except for 1 friend of mine who couldn't handle any psychadellics, but that is because he always tripped under the wrong setting (high stress and many unsolved problems). I would suggest getting all your shit together before dropping acid and making sure you are ready to relax and enjoy the high. Maybe even smoke a bit of weed beforehand. I know that I have eaten some edibles before dropping and maintained a mellow and enjoyable trip from it. Also find something funny to watch like "adult swim off the air." Or have a few brews ready to drink and have a fire pit in your backyard and watch the clouds as they kaleidoscope around in the sky, same thing with a sunset, feel the earth as it moves. You know, that hippie shit that makes you feel like you are one with the universe. Come up with a music playlist to listen to.
>>
>>725363083
acid keeps you awake asshole. booze xannax and dabs puts you to sleep when youre still coming down. do you know how acid works?
>>
>>725362278
take two, not much visuals from one.
>>
>>725363089
i've never done psychedelics just weed i really want to try acid, shrooms, pills, salvia, and peyote lol is that too much?
>>
>>725363093
i will say, shrooms are a lot less controllable of a trip than LSD. with shrooms i feel like my thoughts are a chain reaction but on LSD i can chill in one spot for hours and not worry about a thing.
>>
>>725363148
LSD is the best drug ever imo.
pills are nice when youre coming down and need to sleep.
Dabs/weed goes without saying.
booze also helps with the sleep.

but be careful with pills i used to be addicted its no fun. stick with LSD and weed. shrooms occasionally.

i used to eat 4 tabs, go through 100 nitrous whip-its and do lines of ketamine all at the same time so super blastoff into psychedelic land. you can trust my word.
>>
>>725363111
do you know what overkill means? 1 blunt keeps me faded for hours and you need all that just sleep. why dont you take a tolerance break retard?
>>
>>725363154
Yeah, shrooms are much more of an emotional trip for me.
>>
>>725362278
make a list of nice things to do, think of a bunch of things to make you feel good, do them before during and after so you focus on nice things and nice thoughts.

If you like sex have someone you feel safe enough to have sex with, so someone you already had sex with and bothof you felt good afterwards that would be the level of safety you should feel.
>>
one thing id like to know is the benzos will they actually kill the trip if it goes south? i would have 1 at first and then take more depending on how bad i was freaking out
>>
>>725363270
tolerance break from what? acid? LOL what the fuck? you can smoke 1 blunt after taking 3/4 tabs of acid and fall asleep? bull.shit. you must be taking shitty acid. its not overkill its called not being a pussy and i can handle my drugs and still feel amazing the next day. try it out bub.
>>
>>725363270
Looks like someone has never done any good acid if any acid at all.
>>
>>725363244
ill probably just stick to hydrocodone, xanax and maybe vicodin any idea what these are like on their own?
>>
>>725363244
this person, but not is you never do anything, if you use stuff often this is the kind of thing you should do I'm not sure what to say to someone that has not used much of anything though
>>
>>725363295
benzos will not kill the trip. benzos will keep it from going south.
>>
>>725363364
if it goes south and then i take the benzos will that still work?
>>
>>725363387
yes it will relax you to no end just take a bar or two and youll be str8 buddy. smoke some weed if u can too
>>
>>725363324
>>725363342
no i haven't taken any acid ever but still that sounds a bit extreme drinking, popping pills and doing dabs coming down from acid?? you sure you're not extra depressed anon? im here for you you are loved
>>
>>725363346
ive done all 3 of these on their own. i usually take hydros and vicoden when i come down too. my favorite mix after a trip is xannax, vicoden, booze, and weed. ketamine if its available. ltierally youll feel like god
>>
>>725363387
drink full fat milk if you really want to kill the trip
>>
>>725363433
defniitely not depressed lol it just makes you feel REALLY good on top of the acid. thats the only reason i do it. the only reason anyone does drugs really? bc it feels good.
>>
and helps me fall asleep when im on some really good fucking acid.
>>
& helps me fall asleep when im on some really fucking strong acid lol
>>
>>725363476
>ltierally youll feel like god
quit teasing me fucckk if i wasn't a broke fag i'd be stocked on pills

also i've heard taking vicodin too much is a bad thing because if you ever get a serious injury and they need to do surgery on you you'll be immune to what they give you (cause they give you vicodin right?)
>>
>>725363433
Acid makes it to where you literally can not close your eyes to sleep. I have downed 7 liters of beer after dropping acid and still could not pass out. I wish I had something like Xanax on me when I tripped the first time, if only to fall asleep instead of being awake for a solid 10 hours.
>>
>>725362278
100ug is realative small dose, you should be fine... Weed and small dose on mdma is better preventing badtrip than benzos... 50mg molly and few slim joints should be fine... Also if you need acid music I can deliver...
>>
inb4 i get called a drug addict in a 4chan post about drugs. i like to have fun. drop some acid. take some pills if you feel like youre gonna freak out. although i reccomend taking them beforehand to avoid the freakout alltogether. ive been eating acid for like 4 years i could prob give u the best advice anyone else on here can.
>>
Sometimes I take 250 ucg before going to work, last time I thought the fax machine was going to eat me
>>
>>725363572
Have you tried weed, it's better for sleeping out.
>>
>>725363509
well it seems i misjudged you would love to drop acid and do all sorts of drugs with you anon :)

plus im a virgin to acid and everything besides weed so thatd be fun for you i know i love introducing weed virgins to the dank kush god
>>
File: 1488150203474.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488150203474.gif
1MB, 305x360px
So much bad information in this thread.

Don't take fucked up shit. Make sure it's LSD-25 and not some bath salts.

Here's a general experience guide

100ug: you get a buzz and some minor visuals, lasts for about 6-8 hours

200ug - expect serious visuals with some minor thought loops and time distortion

300ug - expect heavy visuals with mild to high thought loops

400-600ug - extreme visuals (you can barely see anything in real life here it's all in your mind), extreme though and physical time loops, probable ego-death, prepare to meet the hammer of God, mild psychosis, good luck living day to day for the next few months

700ug+ you won't be able to see an inch in front of your eyes, if you're not ready for this you're ending up in a psych ward or killing yourself or someone you live.

Respect this mother fucking drug.
>>
>>725363563
taking too much of any pill is bad,

i was addicted to xannax over a year ago, it gave me a seizure almost killed me.

being addicted to vicoden can make you extremely ill also. if you take pills do it in moderation please anon. i now only take them when im coming down from a trip. or at a party
>>
>>725363623
If you want to measure years, I took mushrooms first time like 6 years ago... Years are not measure of experience...
>>
>>725363646
smoking weed when youre on acid does NOTHING except make your visuals stronger
>>
>>725363277
Yeah same. I cried for like 3 hours last time I ate an eighth. But they were good tears. One of the best experiences of my life.
>>
>>725363688
>>725363688
>>725363688
this guy gets it
>>
>>725363688
oh yh when i got the nbombe it was sold to me as acid but it was bitter as hell so bitter it made my whole mouth numb so i know it was an nbombe but the acid from my mate at uni is 100% legit i trust him
>>
>>725363689
Weed is better.
>>
one way to tell if its real or not:
if it has a taste its not real
if it doesnt have a taste its real or bunk.
>>
>>725363688
>So much bad information in this thread.

like what?
>>
>>725363779
>>725363779
>>725363779
weed doesnt get you high when youre tripping bud
>>
>>725363734
It's making a lot of different things if you can notice.
>>
>>725363809
agreed!
>>
Acid is hands down my favorite drug. The only thing I don't like about it is how you have to wait a few days between trips in order to get the same high.
>>
>>725363808
I am talking about badtrip cure, if you don't feel bad on weed usually and you have badtrip on acid few puffs and badtrip is away.
>>
anyway i feel ive shared enough good information in this post. i wish you the best of luck on your adventures anon. Try xannax to calm down before your trip. or during. smoke a blunt or do a dab while youre in the trip zone, when you come down take some vicoden, drink a beer and just chillax. youll be fine.

we can talk more off this imageboard about it if u need more advice. my steam name is lsdeep25 if that doesnt work try "Sneaky Black Man In Your Window"
>>
>>725363915
Why DMT or Shrooms aren't your favourite :(
>>
>>725363940
Once you advise people pills you are pharmacorps stormtrooper!
>>
P.S. i cant stress enough how much you need to listen to trance while youre tripping. complete acsension.
>>
>>725362278
Large dose of valerian tea can help you same way as pills. Valerian and Leveander, you can add anise and cinnamon too.
>>
what's the strongest drug in the world that is safe to take

(i think salvia might be prove me wrong)
>>
>>725363984
nothing wrong with pills if you dont abuse them. they actually help alot with people that have psysical pain problems or mental anxiety problems. sorry youre so close minded.
>>
>>725364006
Acidified tekno or hardcore sounds good too.
>>
>>725363950
Shrooms make me too emotional. And DMT I tried once and will never do again... It took me away from this plane of existence and to somewhere I never wish to return to. I had a bad trip on DMT, never again. This guy is talking about bad acid trips.... A bad trip on DMT had me in a psych ward for 2 weeks.
>>
>>725364052
I've been trought the pills, there is very few occasions plant don't helps better, just nobody can profit that so much... Pills arent still good for things and have side effects ashavanga doesn't.
>>
DMT is fucking nuts ive done it about 15 times idk if ill ever do it again though i cried last time i did it.

im tellin you dude, you need to do some lsd-25, and put on some dark psy-trance for hours. youll be glued to the floor. in a good way.
>>
>>725364062
>>725364006
or anything but trance music, like chill dubstep or you know something that doesn't sound like you're listening to trailer music
>>
>>725364071
That's too bad, I am sorry for you, why are you so unconfortable with your emotions?
>>
>>725364071
can you describe the plane of existence you were at was it super scary
>>
>>725364116
dude once the acid REALLY hits you and the psy-trance starts playing its like a completely different genre. i wouldnt reccomend barely any other genre to listen to tripping besides maybe some dark psychedelic drum n bass. i like my dark techno fast and technical when im tripping bc i can hear every little detail.
>>
>>725364116
>trailer music

no i take that back its more like the background music to a microsoft presentation or an apple product reveal haha
>>
>>725363984
Substances are not divided in legal/illegal or pharma/natural. The molecules in the drug don't give a fuck how you label them... or who made them for that matter.
>>
neway i need to go play video games my steam info is up top if you wanna talk more about psychies or need some advice. i like to consider myself a veteren. happy tripping!
>>
>>725364219
okay why dont you listen to this while on acid and tell me it doesn't sound amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3CxfENTVK0
>>
>>725364046
5-MEO-DMT
>>
>>725364257
is meant for >>725364202
>>
>>725364128
Not uncomfortable with them, I just think there is a time and a place to be emotional, while I am hallucinating isn't always the best time. Don't get me wrong, I still do shrooms and enjoy the trip, I just have to make sure I am in the right mood beforehand, plus shrooms taste so bad (have to eat them with globs of peanut butter to mask that nasty taste) where lsd tabs are tasteless (if you taste anything bitter with acid, spit that shit out)
>>
>>725362511
No, 100ug should be very easy to handle. Some visuals but no dramatic stuff unless you have anxiety disorder or something
>>
>>725364268
have you taken it? :O
>>
>>725364112
I like this for example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiaQ91rngFo

Or some hardcore but I have very specific taste in hardcore,.
>>
>>725364270
>>725364270
way too slow dude. try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUTI2tsgESE

my blood is pumping when im tripping usually cuz i take 4 tabs+ so i need my fast beats. give it a listen.
>>
>>725364323
No but looking for it. It's hard in my 3rd world country since the stuff is relatively new.
>>
>>725364250
One of this groups is not used becuse canot be effectively moneytized... IMHO a big difference when it comes to popularity...
>>
>>725364327
>>725364327
skip to 3:25 and tell me that isnt the most magical thing youll hear while tripping.
>>
>>725364377
Bullshit, coffee is fucking natural and is the probably the most widely used substance after alcohol. Weed is also natural and makes trillions of dollars in legal and illegal revenue.
>>
File: WcYKq.gif (1MB, 383x287px) Image search: [Google]
WcYKq.gif
1MB, 383x287px
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/MsBGRR
>>
>>725364377
The tobacco plant is natural and is monetazied incredibly successfuly.
>>
>>725364442
Coffe didn't let slaves riot.
>>
>>725364413
trance songs do have good drops its just the build up is so repetitive anyway id say all music sounds great on drugs so lets just agree to disagree
>>
>>725364524
Yea, but it's not prescribed... Get something modest like st. johns wroth...
>>
File: drug_combo_2016.png (642KB, 3800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
drug_combo_2016.png
642KB, 3800x1600px
>>725363688

Great post.

The only thing I'd like to add is that people react very differently (to all drugs, mind) but with psychs one person might need 200ug to get to the same place someone else gets on 100ug.

My recommendations is to start low, don't add more in the same session and just do more next time if you want "more" out of your experience.

pic:unrelated but useful
>>
>>725364524
>>725364442
Coffe and tobbaco doesn't needs to be aproved by FDA for treatment of someting... Upps not plants are healing.
>>
tbh op i think it'll be ok because you'll have the benzos in ur pocket as an out

part of the stress lots of people get on acid (to my experience) is that they get super uncomfortable, then realise that they're only
two hours in

line up some cool tunes, chop up some oranges, plan a walk to the park to go look at clouds or someth, make sure you'll be tripping in the daytime

hell 100ug isnt even that bad u'll be rite matey
>>
>>725364577
>>725364633
What does being prescribed or approved has to do with the effect? Cigarretes were deemed healthy by doctors at one point too. As I said the drug doesn't care about the FDA label.
>>
Is it better to trip at night or during the day ? Is it better to stay in a comfy room or go outside ? (not in a big city i guess)
>>
File: shaggydisaintweed.jpg (14KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
shaggydisaintweed.jpg
14KB, 480x343px
>>725364915

I prefer it during the evening/night if I'm not going outside.

Staying inside a room can feel claustrophobic, but simply leaving that room and walking into another can help. A balcony is a big plus.
>>
File: thisisnotweedscooby.jpg (45KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
thisisnotweedscooby.jpg
45KB, 540x405px
>>725364838
>>725364915

I'd like to add that darkness and moving shadows (think candles in a dark room) make for great visuals.
>>
>>725365030
>A balcony is a big plus.
Just remember:
>If you think you can fly, try lifting off from the ground, not the fucking balcony.
>>
>>725364838
Those aproved by FDA are paid to sell drugs...
>>
>>725365109

Just let natural selection run its course anon.
>>
>>725365113
I don't see the connection between someone being paid to sell a drug and the drug being bad. If they were doing it for free would it be the best drug ever?
>>
>>725365138
Natural selection favors those who take basic common sense from 4chan.
>>
>>725365113
>>725365244

People in it for a quick buck = quality might suffer

People in it to make big money = quality is a factor because you want returning customers
>>
>>725364649
cheers this really good advice thank you
>>
>>725365363
Working product in pharmacy means customer doesn't return
>>
>>725362278
I think you aren't ready if you're worrying this hard about 100 ug
>>
>>725365502
I would enjoy watching your kids die a slow and painful death because you refused to get them vaccinated.
>>
>>725363734
This is not true. I thought this was true because I read it online from so many different people and it cost me the ability to smoke marijuana and gave me anxiety attacks for years.

One day I took two tabs of acid. It was a great time, every once in a while I would smoke low doses of DMT to give the experience an extra dimension. Eventually I peaked and started to decline, so I decided to smoke some pot to try and extend my state. Because I assumed I was impervious to marijuana, I torched a packed bowl in one big fat rip. It's worth noting I had zero tolerance and I'm VERY sensitive to weed. I would have freaked even if I wasn't tripping. What happened immediately after was psychedelic chaos and several orders of magnitude more intense than anything in the trip before it.

It's worth noting that pot has always given me intense anxiety from the first time I smoked it. I know it's not a common side effect but I wish I had been warned beforehand that being in a psychedelic state will INTENSIFY a high and create something entirely different.

I tried mushrooms last year and had an okay trip but not without some difficulty. So I'm not entirely turned off to psychedelics. I can smoke DMT without issue.
>>
>>725363270
Blunts are like 2gs of weed, you need to smoke 0.25g
>>
>>725365659
I am talking about xanax and prescirbed opioids... Also more research in vaccination is needed, you have too much biased opinions... Even I got sick directly after TBC vaccination and it fucked up my imunity systems, besides of almost no carrior of TBC thus not chance to get it.
>>
File: 1485020509771.jpg (113KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1485020509771.jpg
113KB, 1680x1050px
>>725363734
You're probably smoking less weed.

>>725365726
Can confirm. When it had the worst trip of my life, I just wanted it to end.. my mind was telling me to smoke some weed to calm down. Welp, that's not how it works..

Funny thing is this feeling constantly came back, like "maybe I should smoke some more weed to calm down" followed by a recollection of my earlier stupidity.
>>
>>725366005

Less? I meant to say shit.
>>
File: 1481990619464.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481990619464.gif
1MB, 500x333px
I threw up the last time I did DMT. I did 100mg and I seen the most beautiful visuals I've ever seen in my life. Then I started throwing up and trying to find my way to the bathroom was crazy mid peak.
>>
>>725366181
Smoked? Holy shit. I would have just thrown up over my side. Fuck moving.
>>
if you're ready for it and have 100% no doubts, you will have a good trip. if you're worried or nervous before doing it, save it for another time. trust me man i've seen things.
>>
>>725366217
Yeah, I put it in a 2 liter bottle with tin foil on the bottom and vaped it. After I was done throwing up I had a thought pattern that felt something like nirvana, I felt as though everything was going to be okay in life. It felt like the only reason why we suffer in life was to know what real happiness is in the after life.
>>
File: dmt.jpg (84KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
84KB, 768x1024px
you guys are really tempting me. i have had this free base dmt for a while now. didn't think i was ready, but i think i am lol. idk
>>
>>725366368
DMT is cleansing for me. I rarely do it, but I always come out with an improved perspective on life.

Mushrooms are uncanny in how similar they are to DMT, just longer lasting and sub-breakthrough.
>>
>>725366522
I don't have to much experience with shrooms but I have a lot of experience with lsd. I've just never had a trip like that before where I was 100% certain that the human consciousness doesn't end at death. While I was coming down I was ready to quit my job and move somewhere tropical. Then an hour later I was back to my normal self.
>>
>>725362278
Since you faggot are never told no, let me be the one. A long time ago I met a Dead Head who probably had done a thousand trips. He wasn't the most coherent person you've ever met for sure and he was a bit too much on the peace and love tour then I care for. That's why this struck me and I still remember it to this day (the Dead were still around at the time, Jerry had another year or 2 in him). He said quite simply 'Everyone should do acid once, and most people should never do it again.' You sound like one of those in that category.
>>
>>725366512
Vaporizing it properly is tricky. If you don't vaporize it fast enough it will melt and escape your chamber / bowl. But if you apply too much heat it will burn and burnt DMT is killer on your lungs. It makes it hard not to cough.

I use layers of metal screens in a bong, and 'pre-load' the screens with melted DMT. I measure all my doses with a milligram accurate scale.

When you go for a breakthrough... you really have to go for it. The third toke is hard to achieve if done properly, for the simple fact that you're already being carried away.

You have to be absolutely ready to let go of everything you know.
>>
>>725366788
To add to this, there's no shame in hanging up the phone once you've gotten the message. Also, everything you can learn on psychedelics can be learned through meditation and introspection.
>>
>>725366885
Implying meditation can have really same effect... No you just need whole life to meditate to achieve one good trip.
>>
>>725366979
>Implying meditation can have really same effect...
If you mean mental aberrations, then obviously not. If you mean drawn (or in the case of psychedelics, forced) conclusions, then you're wrong.

I will admit psychedelics are the faster route. But it doesn't take a lifetime to learn what you learn in one good trip.
>>
>>725362958
i find whiskey works much better. because you still trip just as hard as you would without a benzo, but you aren't bothered by shit
>>
File: j_peterman.png (86KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
j_peterman.png
86KB, 300x225px
>>725363433
it's called landing gear. sometimes you need that few hours of sleep if you have to be productive in the morning. you know, like a functioning member of socient
>>
File: real men.jpg (180KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
real men.jpg
180KB, 640x360px
>>725363647
i'd recommend starting with a thumbprint. it's the only way for you to really get a taste for the drug
>>
>>725367284
My lifetime is not percieved so long, I count to each ego dead... Thus what is writting on the internet is just ego.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.