[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up /b/ros? Lets hear some of your nastiest confessions.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: 20170313_035545.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_035545.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
Whats up /b/ros? Lets hear some of your nastiest confessions. Ill go into detail if theres interest, i used to let my step dads dog lick my balls/ass while i jerked off. Felt amazing
>>
Thats fuckin gross
>>
I let my ex pee in my mouth
>>
>>725359948
How was that? Tell me about it
>>
>>725359948
It was a little awkward we were drunk and she had a hard time going but once she did it was nice
>>
>>725360219
Thats pretty hot, im not into water sports but i can imagine itd be a lot of fun for someone who is
>>
>>725359879
Thank you for your opinion
>>
>>725361346
Fuck cunt nigger dick
>>
I let my wife fuck a co-worker

No she's not still fucking him
Yes, I can satisfy her
No, I will not let a "real man" from /b/ take care of her
>>
>>725362893
So it was a one time thing? How was it?
>>
>>725363063
Yes, just the once, but that was her choice. Scratched an itch she had developed.

i have greentexted the details on /b/ before.
>>
>>725363169
I wish id seen the greentext. Thats big of you to let her go through with it, has she let you do anything to keep it even?
>>
>>725363371
>has she let you do anything to keep it even?
Not really anything I wanted. She would have though, I'm sure. I've had female friends outside the marriage, even spent nights away visiting them )but never fucked them) - wife was golden about it

I could re-run the greentext but it would kinda derail this thread
>>
>>725362556
Can you please not say cunt or nigger it is offensive
>>
>>725359391
i have a guro kink.
>>
>>725363621
Shit, rerun the greentext. Not too much interest from people anyway
>>
>>725363714
What is guro?
>>
>>725363739
Just you, or any other interest?
>>
File: tumblr_nuc7i1o74B1ucq7h4o1_1280.jpg (249KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuc7i1o74B1ucq7h4o1_1280.jpg
249KB, 960x1280px
>>725363752
gore, brother
>>
>>725363895
Ohhhh. Is it more of an animated thing or gore in reality?
>>
>>725363970
it's both, but animated is usually easier to come by. i have a folder full of fap material that i wouldn't want the police seeing
>>
>>725359391
As a kid I went into the forest and pooped on the ground. Then I went home and got a dandruff schampoo bottle, new. I put the poop in the bottle and wrapped it in tin foil and put it in a mailbox.

As a kid, through my dad, I got to know this same aged girl across the bay. After we swam in the ocean she wanted us to show eachother our genitals. She showed hers but I refused. Later we were inside her boat and cuddled. I tried to have sex with her but she refused.

I took care of this homeless cat for a year but one day I stopped letting him inside. He got sick and I heard some other folks cared for him before he died and was buried under a pine.

I took care of another homeless cat but when I was admitted to the mental hospital I stopped taking care of him and left him to the wild. Again some other people took care of him but perhaps poorly, he too got sick and had to be put down. May dad paid for the killing.

Once when I was going to a friend to smoke weed there was this kitten on the road, it followed me to and on the bus but I carried it out and went away with the bus.

This female cat seeked shelter inside my home one day, I closed the door and played loud music. But it wasn´t to harm her but I think she disapproved.

My neighbour ordered weed for me but when it came I didn´t want it it. He had no money. The next day thugs showed up to collect the money from me. They threathened me but I punched one of them in the face and I ended up on the lawn getting beaten. I managed to get up and cried "cops!" "someone call the cops". Another neighbour came out and this seemed to freighten them and yet another neighbour went with them and paid them.

At a midsummer party I called a girl a whore for no reason. The host called the cops but I went away home and he got arrested for some other charges.

I was with my gf at her grandparents house in a bed. She said she recalled being sexually abused by her granddad there. I fucked her right there and then.
>>
>>725363739
Ah, fuck it, even if it is just you. Incoming when I find it

Let me know if you're still here and interested - don't want to waste everyone's time
>>
>>725364155
I see. So do you enjoy a lot of gory films like Saw or The Collector? Genuinely curious. Im not sexually into gore, but i love it.

>>725364166
That was a beautiful read

>>725364175
Still here, yes please!
>>
This is in 6 sections; character limit and my attempt to tell a story
>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “anon, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “Anon?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well anon ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him
>She goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”
>>
>>725364468
>a few days, in bed after sex
>“Anon?”
>”Hmmmm”.
>”Would you mind if I found other guys attractive?
>”Of course not. It’s normal”
>”Well, remember that guy I told you about?”
>She’s gauging my reaction: “Yes, I do. Is he still dropping hints?”
>”Yes he is” ....pause.... “Would you mind if I hinted that I find him attractive too?”
>”Why woud you want to do that?” (but having a good idea)
>Pause...”I don’t know.... just see if he’s serious, I suppose”
>”What will you do if he responds by wanting to take it further and tries kiss you?”
>”Would you mind?”
>”No, not if you wanted to. I’ve told you that”
>”It might be fun – furtive necking in the office. Maybe in the stationary cupboard like a movie cliché” she says with a grin. “Anyway, he’s probably just flirting and will run away if I respond”
>I can see she’s now trying to make a joke of this
>I say “You go ahead if you want. I trust you. Just remember, no secrets”
>“Thanks” she said; plants a kiss on my nose.
>A few days later. “Anon, remember the guy at work? Well when he flirted today when we were alone waiting for a meeting to start, I flirted back....”
>“and?”
>“and you were right - he tried to kiss me”
>"I told you he would. What happened?"
>"We were just flirting back and forth and he leaned in, made a joke and suddenly gave me a little kiss on the cheek"
>"That's it? A kiss on the cheek?"
>"I was a bit surprised and turned my head to look at him, then he gave me a little peck on the lips."
>"So what did you do?"
>"Well, without thinking, I sort of pecked him back. He looked at me, started to kiss me properly when we heard someone coming so we sort of jumped apart"
>"And then?"
>"And then the office door opened......we both must have been looking guilty as the person coming in gave us an odd look as she sat down for the meeting"
>"That's the way rumours get started" I said
>>
>>725364468
Keep goin
>>
>>725364852
>>725364873
>"You're not angry"
>"What, at some flirting, a peck on the lips and an interruprted kiss? Hardly"
>She smiled, obviously relieved "Well if we hadn't been interrupted...."
>"Oh, so now the truth is out" I joked "Are you going to do it again?"
>"I might, if he tries again" she looks up at me with an impish grin "it's sort of unfinished business"
>Over the next few days she says they have become quite frindly and eat lunch together in the canteen but nothing happens; she reckoned he must have been frightened off by the interruption
>Then one day we were washing up after supper and she just says "Business concluded"
>"What?" I say, as I had no idea what she was on about
>"That unfinished business I told you about. It got finished today"
>The penny dropped "Oh, you mean you and..."
>"Yes"
>"So what happened?"
>"Sort of the same as last time. Except no interruption"
>"Oh, reallY? How convenient"
>"Yes. He pecked, me, so again I pecked back again to see what would happen and the next thing I know he's kissing me properly.
>”I suppose you kissed him back?”
>”You don’t mind? You’re not angry with me?”
>much reassurance that no, I wasn’t angry, I'd said it was OK and she'd just taken me up on
>“Yes....yes I did. He’s quite a good kisser. After a while, tongues were involved”
>"So you liked it?"
>“Yes I did. It was quite...nice. Exciting, even. A bit like being a schoolgirl kissing boys on dates again”
>"Then he had to go to another meeting - he said he'd just come into the room as he'd seen me go in
>I can see she's gotten quite a thrill out of this, and I guess she's flattered someone finds her married ass attractive

There may be gaps - I have contractors in but I will carry on
>>
>>725364957
This is hot to read, but id freak the fuck out if my girl did this
>>
>>725364957
Never been more into a story before anon, thank you for this
>>
>>725364957
4. Now shit gets serious
>A few days later, again in bed (she knows how to choose the right time), she says to me "Something happened at work today .....with that guy"
>"Oh?"
>"She hesitates "I got an Outlook invite from him to a meeting in one of the small meeting rooms we rarely use"
>"So?"
>"So when I get there's only him and he tells me there's no other invitees....and we have 30 minutes"
>"Cunning swine"
>"So we start making out and...you won't be mad?"
>"You've told me this before. Why would I get mad?"
>pause
>"Well as he's kissing me suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh..... so I pull away"
>She looks at me
>"He keeps kissing me and this time when he puts his hand back I didn't move away, I didn't want to....I just kept kissing him......to see what would happen"
>"And?"
>"The next I know he's slid his hand up my thigh and he's cupping my pussy in his hand"
>”He’s a fast worker. How did you feel about that?”
>”You won’t be mad?”
>”No, I won’t be mad”
>"God it was so hot....I was getting so turned on, so wet. I just had to stop him"
>"Why?"
>"It was becoming embarassing...my panties were soaked...it felt so good but so wrong getting so turned on by another man"
>"Hardly surprising when you're kissing a man with his hand on your pussy"
>I lean over, kiss her and cup her pussy with my hand
>She smiles, kisses back and wild sex ensues. She's really turned on.
>After, she looks at me "If you're angry or upset then you'd tell me, wouldn't you?"
>"Yes I would. And I'm not"
>pause
>She shyly looks up at me: ”He says he’d like to meet up, outside work. So we have more time and privacy”
>"You didn't tell me that before"
>Grin "It might have stopped you doing what we just did"
>”"Well" I say, “you know what that means, don’t you?”
>long pause
>”Yes.....I think I do”
>>
>>725365098
this has always been a turn on for me, but my ex was a super jealous type and would never agree to any of it. I remained honest with her about other girls i talked to, she seemed fine with it but never wanted to talk about it
>>
>>725365176
>”And do you want to meet up with him?”
>long pause “Yes.....yes I think I'd like to. Just to see what happens”
>”Well you’d better arrange something, then, and see where it goes”
>”You don’t mind?”...
>(rinse and repeat: no I don’t, I’m not mad, I’m not jealous, etc)
>She checks with me that I really don’t mind, etc. each day for a couple of days
>she confesses that there have been more snatched kissing and fondling sessions at work, and things have been getting quite heated between them
>She says it's quiet fun kissing and fooling around with someone more her height (I'm much taller than she is)
>then on a Thursday, stiiting in the living room after supper, reading and TV on
>”Anon?"
>"Hmmm?"
>"About me meeting up with him. I talked with him today about where this was going"
>I look over at her
>"Oh yes" I answer ".. and?"
>Long pause
>"He's asked me to meet up with him this Saturday afternoon. .....I can tell him no...cancel.... if you want”
>She's not looking at me. I can see she's nervous and biting her lip
>"Do you want to?"
>She nods
>”Then it’s fine. Tell him OK”.
>She promptly comes over to me, kisses me then drags me upstairs for sex and damn near kills me – she was really turned on
>Saturday lunchtime comes, she’s awkward around me, checks I really don’t mind one more time, then goes upstairs to get ready
>I’m in the lounge, reading
>I hear come down again and she comes back into the lounge; she’s looking really sexy and she’s slightly flushed
>we look at each other and we both know what's probably going to happen if she goes out this afternoon
>She leans over me “Are you sure...?”
>I shut her up with a kiss and tell her “Go.....have fun”
>I can tells she is apprehensive, but that she wants to do this
>”Well, if you’re....”
>“For heaven's sake, go” I tell her.
>She picks up the keys to the car, looks at me once again for reassurance
>I smile at her, and she’s gone
>>
>>725365236
Did you want her to fuck someone else or did you want to?

Also, im surprised and slightly butthurt no one asked me about my dog experiences lmfao
>>
>>725365577
Explain, tell the experiences
>>
cmoonnn what happens when she goes out
>>
>>725365577
Were you ever jealous when the dog would lick your step dad's asshole and balls?
>>
>>725365577
I wanted to see her get fucked, but mostly I was wanted to fuck other girls. Its weird when girls know youre taken, they all flock and when youre single none to be seen
>>
>>725365892
Lmao I fucking would be
>>
>>725365798
Well the first time it happened was her initiating it. I was 15 and laying on the floor jerking it with my eyes closed, then out of no where i felt something lick the tip of my cock. I snapped up and saw the fluffy shitzu-poodle next to me. At first i thought about stopping, but i was so horny i let her keep going, but i moved her to between my legs. She started going at my balls and it felt amazing. When i came she started to lick the cum off my tip. Once again, it felt way too good. From then on id occasionally bring her to the basement with me or let her sleep in my room. The first time she licked my asshole, i was pretty much addicted and it happened just about everytime she was at my house. She loved it, i loved it, it was a mutual thing. Nowadays, i rarely see her but i fantasize about it happening again
>>
I fucked my stepsister and she missed her period idk if she pregnant
>>
>>725366188
this is your moment, take what you can run anon. Run for the hills
>>
>>725366188
Nice dubs
>>
>>725365574
>About 5 hours later I’m watching TV and I hear the car on the drive
>She comes into the lounge. I look at her; she’s very quiet
>”How did it go?”
>”Let’s go upstairs”
>”Is everything all right?” I ask.
>”Take me upstairs and make love to me” is all she says, heading out of the door towards the stairs
>I follow her out “Are you OK?” I ask, concerned
>“Fine, I’m fine, it was fine”, she says “let’s talk about it tomorrow – I want you now”
>Reclamation love-making ensues
>The next day, during sex, she starts to give me the details
>They met at a pub, but agreed to go straight back to his place
>He opens the door, invites her in offers her a drink, she said no
>He started kissing her
>She said she was so incredibly nervous and had butterflies in her stomach
>she said they were kissing, then he suggested they move to the bedroom
>She almost said no...but he took her hand and gently led her to the stairs
>She followed him upstairs to the bedroom
>More kissing and fondling; clothes were removed
>She said she went to suck him, but he stopped her
>He laid her down on her back, parted her legs and knelt between them
>She said she felt incredibly exited, wet and knew there was no turning back
>He lent forward, kissed her, reached down and she felt him ease his cock into her
>First time any cock other than mine had been in her
>When fully home he laid on her and started to gently fuck her
>Obvious question – she said he was longer than me but nowhere near as thick
>Various positions, mainly doggy, which seemed to be his favourite
>She came a couple of times (she does cum easily, my girl)
>He finally came in her, kissed and hugged her then, after a while, told her where the bathroom was to clean up
>They dressed, kissed again, and she left

So there you have it - hope you thought it was worthwhile and yes, it is genuine and we are still together.
>>
>>725366006
What does it mean if they don't seem like they want you until they are in a relationship with someone else?
>>
>>725366243
I just might except that she said she wants to leave with me
>>
>>725366320
Was totally worth the read, thanks for sharing. Youre one hell of a man and partner to do that for your woman
>>
>>725366602
>>725366320
i have to agree, had me on the edge of my seat anon. Thank you for the read, youre a brave man and i wish you all the best with your marriage.
>>
>>725366399
And I mean REALLY want you?
Had it happen with too many girls in a circle of friends I used to have, and with some other girls I knew outside of it.
>>
>>725364166
whats it like being autistic?
>>
>>725366953
All i know anon, is girls are fucking weird
>>
I report cuckold threads. Sorry, guys.
>>
>>725367225
Dont apologise anon, its okay. You could kill yourself and make the world a better place. Goodnight
>>
>>725367225
>I report cuckold threads. Sorry, guys.
No need to apologise. As they don't contravene any 4Chan rules, keep doing that and I look forward to the mods banning you for false reporting
>>
File: 20170313_065700.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_065700.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>
>>725367678
Your funny
>>
>>725367747
Thank you:)
>>
>>725367747
*you're

unless you were going on to say
>your funny cockring
>>
I once fucked a really old lady with Parkinson's. It might have been rape. I couldn't tell if she was into it or not because she was stammering like crazy. I gotta tell you, no teeth plus Parkinson's on my dick felt godly.
>>
>>725364468
ur a cuck faggot, stop trying to justify it

regardless of if she loves you and stayed with you, you let your wife fuck another man. You are a cuck m8
>>
>>725367949
Homecare worker?
>>
>>725367989
I'm not trying to justify anything.

Yes I let my wife fuck another man.

Yes, technically by the true definition of the word, and not the
>beta, small dicked, submissive, in a cage, humiliated by a BBC
that is the current usage, I am a cuckold. So what?

If you're trying to rustle me then you're out of your league.
>>
File: WP_20161111_15_32_38_Rich (2)99.jpg (2MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161111_15_32_38_Rich (2)99.jpg
2MB, 4208x2368px
Little greentext of my worst.
>Be 2009, New Years Eve.
>City in Sweden called Norrköping.
>Out on the town, drinking having fun.
>At around 2 a clock at night I'm wasted, horny and there is drunk chicks everywhere.
>Hit it up with some chubby blonde, make out for a while on a bench.
>We go into a wooded area near the "Louis De Geer" concerto house, I pull her pants down and eat her out.
>My turn, she starts blowing me, then suddenly hear her gag and she vomits all over my dick.
>Fuuuuuuu..
>She is to drunk to care, continues blowing me.
>Cums in her vomit filled mouth, my pants are full of sick..
>Go down to the water nearby to wash, fall in..
>Get's up and walks home in -2 degrees smelling like vomit and soaking wet..
>Pic related, the "scene of the crime".
>>
>>725368335
Kek. I live in Norrköping as well mate.
2009/2010 was the worst part night ever in history.
Drunk people everywhere, passed out on the streets.
Skål!
>>
Bizump
>>
>>725359391
That wasn't your stepdad's dog.
That was your step-dad.
You've created a false memory as a self-defense mechanism.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.