[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK internet hate machine. Let's track this guy down once

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: gr4m.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gr4m.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
OK internet hate machine. Let's track this guy down once and for all. The site researching this "Graverobbing For Morons" guy reckons they have found him when I asked for information. I call bullshit.

Also what do you think of his tactics?
>>
>>725280454
Bump. Vaugly remember this. Story?
>>
File: Grave-robber.jpg (38KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
Grave-robber.jpg
38KB, 600x469px
Basically this guy distributed a VHS telling people how to rob graves. It's called "Graverobbing for morons"" The remains are genuine and his hands are all bloodied. He goes through, step by step the process. Video is on YouTube.

First things first.

Amerifags where is that accent from?
>>
File: skull.jpg (5KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
5KB, 269x187px
Any info?
>>
>>725280454
He sounds like an idiot. "Knock out witnesses so they think it's a dream"

Other than that it sounds legit
>>
>>725280738
Only thing I heard accent wise was when the camera man says "off". Has that NY/ Boston sound to it. I'd say the stuttering fuck is of Latino of maybe even native American decent.
>>
>>725280454
Are you affiliated with ScareTheatre OP?
>>
>>725282042
Nah. I saw his shit though
>>
So that's it? A complete blank?
>>
>>725283159
Word. He did an analysis on the video and said he emailed a group claiming to have found him. Just curious.
>>
>>725283286
They have stated they are in "Legal Dealings" regarding this more recently. They are stalling they ain't got shit
>>
Look at the scar on his forehead too. Surely that has to be an identifiable feature?
>>
>>725283597
As much as I love being optimistic, the further I dig, the more questions I find instead of answers. If someone can provide something concrete, it would forever restore my faith in /b/.
>>
He's a fucking injun if you ask me.
And remember he'd be much fucking older now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWFosb98Kec
>>
>>725283951
I'm just researching the typcal profile of a grave robber. What other crimes are they into and such? I will then cross reference these crimes in the area he is thought to be from
>>
he fucked this skellets
>>
What is so bad about grave robbing?
>>
>>725284133
What year range should I search? There are papers behind him. That's a good place to start I suppose
>>
>>725284075
That was my first thought. If that's true, maybe this all took place on a reservation. I can imagine there being a market for bones and whatnot of any of the old injuns still believe in the ancient medicines shit.
>>
Anthony, Gino, Taco & Pucci. Are these names to throw us off the scent? Could he be of mexican descent?
>>
>>725284133
We running with the injun theme? If so, the cameraman definitely has ties to NY/ Bottom area. I'd know that accent anywhere. I also know there are a few reservations in central NY. Maybe a reach, but sounds good. But regardless,crimes in or around indian reservations in North East might be a start.
>>
Apparently this guy is dead has been for 20 years he goes by the name of screws And hes from red hook and he sells the bones
>>
>>725284313
If any*
>>
>>725284743
Sauce?
>>
>>725284743
Sounds like a lead. Any more info on screws?

Also this

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1999/09/05/nyregion/passion-for-graveyard-art-that-took-criminal-turn-tiffany-glass-other-tales.html
>>
>>725284743
The name Screws rings a bell from when I looked into this guy a few years ago.
>>
God you beautiful /b/astards
>>
Screws from Red Hook Brooklyn. We need a bit more. The area matches. Has anyone got a name? Google is no good
>>
God you beautiful /b/astards work fast
>>
>>725285391
We need to. The thread 404's after a while kek
>>
>>725284852
If u go on the YouTube link and go in to the comments you'll see it there think there's something on there from Google about him to
>>
>>725284761
Go on the YouTube link and go on the comments you'll see it there
>>
"The Guy with the Grave Robberies is from Red Hook, goes by the name of Screws. He's been dead damn near twenty years now. He used to sell bones to some of the Hougnans over in Sheepshead Bay. I'm surprised that no one knew that, common knowledge by me.

It's common knowledge around me, I'm from Ozone Park, originally. It was the local Scuttlebutt back in the early 90's when I was a teenager. He ran a chop shop too, Back in the day. Bootleg movies, knock off clothes, you name it. That's how he got the nickname screws, he used to screw everyone over. From what I heard, they found him over in White Stone in a dumpster by the bridge with his knees parallel with his ears, he'd been bent backwards in the wrong direction, his head was resting against his ass..
>>
>>725285509
>>725285608

No faggot. No one wants to look at your channel
>>
>>725285757
>>725285757
*From YT comments section

So what have we learned so far?
>>
Fuck I'm drawing a blank with bodies found in whitestone. Help
>>
File: 1489261247104.png (900KB, 804x680px) Image search: [Google]
1489261247104.png
900KB, 804x680px
>>725286042
I got nothing.
>>
I think this comment was a culmination of hearsay. We're getting closer. I'm going through, year by year the mysterious deaths starting at 1996 and seeing if we can find a name. If not then the Screws lead can be put aside....for now
>>
>>725285853
It's not my channel I clicked on the link through this thread nigger faggot
>>
CHARLES PATTI. GO
>>
Forget Patti. I'm sifting searches for
"man from ozone found dead in whitestone" Could do with some help. Post possible names and we'll go from there
>>
>>725288234
We are trying to find name of body?
>>
>>725288528
Yes. Dead male from ozone park found dead in whitestone between say 96 - 2006
>>
>>725284258
do you have someone you love that has died?
>>
This man who coommented was a teenager back in the early 90's. He didn't know "Screws" It was just the local "scuttlebutt" or "gossip" going round that screws robbed graves.
>>
>>725288668
Date range from 94 - 2001 instead
>>
File: 1468340246550.jpg (6KB, 261x202px) Image search: [Google]
1468340246550.jpg
6KB, 261x202px
>>725286791
Oh shit boy, i was in this thread when this meme was made
>>
>>725288234
Doing my best. Being on mobile is limiting. Tough finding blotter info from back then
>>
>>725289753
I was the one that screencapped it too. So I guess it's my baby? Kek
>>
File: hmmmmph.jpg (196KB, 590x1018px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmph.jpg
196KB, 590x1018px
Is this a clue? It's the original vhs cover
>>
>>725280454
Didn't Scare Theatre debunk it?
>>
It looks like it could be fake quote from their site

We are a DIY videotape distributor. We aren't here to bring you shiny shelf warmers, we're here to bring you videotapes to watch. Our videotapes are sourced from recycled materials to emulate the seedy video store feel that inspired us in the first place. If you don't like it, stick to blu rays. We're not here to cater to people who don't understand tapes.
>>
>>725290398
He said he thinks it's fake but couldn't be sure. But that still leaves a mystery here. Who is this guy?
>>
>>725290782
ah okay thx
>>
Godspeed anons.
>>
OK the owner of the site for King of the Witches is Christopher Bouchie. Could that be our Poucci? If it is the video is more than likely an elaborate hoax
>>
>>725291331
It still leaves us with the burning question - Who is this Anthony character?
>>
>>725291331
http://swordandscale.com/grave-robbing-for-morons/
>>
>>725291478
We're fucked.
>>
Someone has already gone down that fucking avenue
>>
>>725292042
Bouchie looks no older than early 30's. I'm convinced the video is real but he couldn't have been our poucci
>>
>>725292022
I'm afraid we are. If only the video happened a few years later We could have cracked it
>>
Consolidation

1) It seems the Screws lead is fatally flawed.death. He was bent over backwards yet there seems to be no record of such an extraordinary body find. The comments from the poster are not reliable as they were gossip anyway
2) Bouchie can't possibly be our Poucci. The video has been known to exist since at least the late 90's. Bouchie is too young to be early 20's late teens at that timeframe.
3) Whatever avenue we go up has already been explored
4)???????
5) Profit
3)
>>
Who cares
>>
Well, it's been a fun 2 and a half hours.
>>
I'll leave this here

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/30/nyregion/theft-of-bodies-leads-to-arrest-of-3-teenagers.html
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.