[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello friends. I am form India. Tell me anything you know about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: flag-moon.jpg (38KB, 320x274px) Image search: [Google]
flag-moon.jpg
38KB, 320x274px
Hello friends. I am form India. Tell me anything you know about my beautaful country
>>
>>725248340
POO IN A LOO
>>
motor_accident.webm
>>
>>725248340
i cant understand anything you say when ever i call about my cable/mobile phone/credit card bill.
>>
>>725248340
Ur Shitting in a river where u got ur drinking water

Also some of those indian chicks are hot
>>
please only reply good comments thank u...
>>
File: India-Basketball.webm (471KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
India-Basketball.webm
471KB, 426x240px
how is your river stuffed with corpses and feces doing?
>>
>>725248565
this
>>
>>725248340
You guys've got some really cool stories about ancient gods and heroes kicking each others ass. Mahabharata or somthin. Shit was epic.
>>
>>725248747

See>>725248697
>>
what is your opinion on designated shitting streets
>>
>>725248747
But there is nothing good about your country, Pajeet.
>>
>>725248896
Bagavad Hits?
>>
SUPERPOWER
>>
>>725249033
And it hits hard, bro.
>>
You shit everywhere but in toilets, disgusting as fuck and your women get raped on a daily basis.
>>
Your country is not where the Native Americans came from.
>>
>>725248340
Apparently you shit in the streets and treat poor people badly

2/10
>>
>>725248340
Guy is a fake and a faggot, real curry here. Insult me, ask me; I'm here all day.
>>
So do you guys hate all indians or just the poor ones with no class?
>>
>>725249131
India is the world's /b/est country.
>>
>>725249182

Why cast ?
Why rapes ?
Why poo in streets or beach ?
Why bad at computer science ?
Why ? Just why ?

I mean, other countries have their defaults but goddam you're trying hard not to correct yours
>>
>>725248340
I heard in yo country exist lot of utra poor and ultra rich people... isnt it revolution fuel?
>>
File: received_259972434431162.jpg (58KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
received_259972434431162.jpg
58KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>725249316
Are all indians seen as disgusting or the ones with no class?
>>
How's Varanasi, it's a travel destination.
>>
>>725249183
All of em
Fucking smelly unattractive niggers
>>
>>725249182
You fell in a deep pit, which has two items in the bottom: a bagel and a dick. Which of them will you eat, and which will you put in your ass?
>>
>>725248340
India is working on an excremental space rocket.
>>
>>725249465

>Does not answer to questions
>Talk about casts

Baitodesu.jpg
>>
>>725249679
I know some curryniggers irl good looking dudes and smell better than most of my white friends
>>
>>725248340
Pajeet, my son...
>>
>>725248789
>>725248955
>>725249020
>>725249131
>>725249168
If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india
>>
>>725249836
Nice try, Pajeet.
>>
>>725249836
Either lying or a pathetic troll
>>
>>725249316
Was born in the US, the place where my parents are from is actually wealthy with good attraction
Rapes? Dont have that happen much in the US sorry bud.
Ive got a toilet, just used it do you?
Majoring in computer science simply because im good in math and i just wanted a short degree to finish so i can focus on building my own business.

How about yourself? Fyi im not racist but i hate everyone alike :~)
>>
>>725249876
Triggered
Also skinny indians can not fight at all.
>>
>>725249876
Is this copypasta? Because it's gold.
>>
>>725249876
If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india
>>
>>725248340
This is bait, lets see natural selection to see who bites.
>>
>>725249930
>>725250007
I'm not a currynigger, i swear to god!
I'm white and my curryniggers bros are the best people, they're smart and good looking and smell nice.
>>
>>725249465
Any one that was born in India is absolutely disgusting. Every one I've met has been a stinky, rude and prideful dickhead, and there were a lot of them at my university.

Americanized Indians can be alright, I've run into a few of them who are pretty nice and nice to be around, probably cause they realize immediately how awful their parents are
>>
File: 1479354061524.jpg (47KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1479354061524.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
>>725250218
Sure, Pajeet.
>>
>>725250218
Whiteniggers have some shitty food and most smell of years of inbreeding, kikes need to be exterminated, youre all niggers that should off yourself
>>
>>725249316

While there is some truth in what you hear, don't believe everything you hear/read. Media is all shit. I don't need to tell you that.

Cast is something that benefits the upper class. People with money have most of the power and they usually don't want to let go of that power. We're trying, but man, it's hard. Upper cast myself, but we're just getting through day by day.

Went about the bad way to get rid of the cast system by way reservations. Upper casts even more furious. It actually was a really bad idea, but whatever.

Rapes happen everywhere. Note, I'm not saying it's normal or shouldn't be stopped. I am not condoning it. But it has to said that rapes happen everywhere in the world.

But yes, tourists need better security. (Actually everyone does) but the majority of the cops in idea are just in it for the money and power. They really don't give two shits.

Poo.
Oh, god.
Well, I know for a fact no one in my family does it. Neither do any of my friends. Majority of those who do, now, are the ones who can't afford it. We need public toilets, hope the government gets around to that.

Bad at CS? I've graduated with an Engineers degree with a distinction. I wouldn't say I'm good - but holy hell getting a job is tough.

Graduated in 2016, just started looking for a job. Turned down 3 offers.

I'll tell you what happens in here. Every time a child is born, family says he'll be a Doctor/Engineer/Lawyer.
The pressure is real.
I'm lucky - my parents did not force me into this stream - they told me to do whatever I wanted.

But back on topic, since everyone wants to be one of those 3 (engineer, most prominently) everyone and their fucking janitor opens a new college. Usually has some/no competent faculty. People are forced to choose this piece of shit college because others have a limited number of seats and the fucking reservation system makes it even harder to get a decent uni.

Yes, I am bitter.

But we're trying god-damnit.
>>
File: 1459501777628.png (26KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1459501777628.png
26KB, 625x626px
>>725250218
>trying this hard to make indians look good
>>
Why can't your people stop shitting in public?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig
>>
>>725250378
by way of*

forgive my grammer, i have a little vodka in e
>>
>>725250345
Good friend of mine is a currynigger although hes loaded but always pays for us and over compensates for tips. Doesnt tell anyone about what his parents own and how much they earn. Last he said anything about it he dislikes the attention he does browse /b every other night
>>
>>725248340
have you been to Shamballa???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpVS7D9AJs
>>
D E S I G
E S I G I
S I G I S
I G I S E
G I S E D
>>
>>725248340
>GDP is 1.877trillion USD
>1,034,253,328 phones
>Only 46.9% of the 246.6 million households havebathrooms
>>
>>725250098
2nd degree black bet in karate.
also black belt in taekwondo.

won 2 nationals for full contact fighting.

please tell me how badly you can thrash me.
>>
>>725250345
Good friend of mine is a currynigger although hes loaded but always pays for us and over compensates for tips. Doesnt tell anyone about what his parents own and how much they earn. Last he said anything about it he dislikes the attention he does browse /b every other night, Hes also smell nice and very hygienic.
>>
File: ogre.jpg (66KB, 354x361px) Image search: [Google]
ogre.jpg
66KB, 354x361px
What would Gandhi think of today's India?

Is feminism something in India?

What is the most beautiful language of India?

Do muslims misbehave in India the way they do in lot's of other places? I mean, do they go around 'killin tah infidels1!!1!'? (disregard Kashmir plz)

How are religious minorities treated in India? Talking about Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Jains.

Why is Sanskrit so unpronounceable? Is it the shitload of retroflex sounds?

How are China-India relations? (disregard Kashmir plz)

Which ethnic group of India has the most beautiful women?

Does atman really equals brahman?

Do harijans still get treated badly even tho caste discrimination is illegal?

What does the average Indian, who is poor as shit, think of India's space program?

Will there ever be an India-Pakistan nuclear war? If so, who'd win?

Are Sadhus a common site in Indian cities (or anywhere other than holy cities)?

Is child marriage still something? What about Sati?

Why is Indian cuisine so awful?

Are Parsis the jews of India?

How shit is the connection to the internet in India?

Talking about shit, why do Indians shit on the streets?

Does the average Indian care about family planning and birth control?

Why don't you guys eat beef?

How welcoming are Indians to foreigners? What about in places like Varanasi?

Also, Krishna =/= Vishnu, fagget.
>>
>>725250601
>>725250504
You can't just make up a bunch of stuff about yourself and say your friend said it, ranjeep
>>
Seems like a thread where white niggers are just mad that they fail in every way shape and form
>>
How may I take your call?
>>
>>725250705
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>725248340
this is all you need to know about India:
1. its full of dumbfuck retards like OP
>>
>>725250691
>What would Gandhi think of today's India?
Honestly, a little disappointed

>Is feminism something in India?
A very little something

>What is the most beautiful language of India?
Every person claims their own language as the most beautiful. I speak 3 Languages (south and north) and can understand 2-3 others.

It's subjective, basically.

>Do muslims misbehave in India the way they do in lot's of other places? I mean, do they go around 'killin tah infidels1!!1!'? (disregard Kashmir plz)
No. Regular people (muslim or not) have other things to worry about.

>How are religious minorities treated in India? Talking about Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Jains.
Just regular people, honestly. You'll find hardliners everywhere but they're pieces of shit.

My neighbour is a muslim, my best friend is a christian.

>Why is Sanskrit so unpronounceable? Is it the shitload of retroflex sounds?
It's an old language. I have the same problem with "Thou art an imbecile of the utmost order"

>How are China-India relations? (disregard Kashmir plz)
Outwardly, pretty friendly. Inwardly, seething hatred.

>Which ethnic group of India has the most beautiful women?
boobs are boobs.

>Does atman really equals brahman?
Shit, that's too deep maen.
>>
File: 1489198603389.png (93KB, 1142x971px) Image search: [Google]
1489198603389.png
93KB, 1142x971px
>>725248340
Bangalore. I think we have a problem here.
>>
>>725250691
>Do harijans still get treated badly even tho caste discrimination is illegal?
Yes, but it's getting better. Hope it'll be non-existent soon.

>What does the average Indian, who is poor as shit, think of India's space program?
gives no shit, has no idea (maybe a vague one)

>Will there ever be an India-Pakistan nuclear war? If so, who'd win?
no winners in a nuclear war.

>Are Sadhus a common site in Indian cities (or anywhere other than holy cities)?
not very common, but you could find one pretty easily

>Is child marriage still something? What about Sati?
yes, they should be murdered.
I dunno, hope not.

>Why is Indian cuisine so awful?
Italians made pizza. They don't eat it all day.

>Are Parsis the jews of India?
No.

>How shit is the connection to the internet in India?
you got $$, you got speed.

>Talking about shit, why do Indians shit on the streets?
2poor2afford - no public toilets

>Does the average Indian care about family planning and birth control?
eh.

>Why don't you guys eat beef?
ingrained

>How welcoming are Indians to foreigners?
depends, in places with high tourism - youre regular folks. other places, people are curious and nosy

>What about in places like Varanasi?
youre from thatland? you special snowflake, this 5$ things actually costs 50$ now.

>Also, Krishna =/= Vishnu, fagget.
Reincarnation. But agreed, different personalities.
>>
>>725250969
nice pasta
>>
>>725250153
>>
>>725249681
both in ass then eat both
>>
>>725249876
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>725248747
I'm British Indian and India sucks outside of the countryside. Major cities are OK but that's also where you find the most street shitters and poor people e.g. Mumbai

The villagers are mostly uneducated but the scenery and wildlife makes up for it. I've seen gangs of monkeys up to nefarious shit like food stealing. That's the only reason to visit India.
>>
>>725252069
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
File: 1487249095744.png (92KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487249095744.png
92KB, 512x512px
>>
bamf
>>
File: 1481664363830.gif (523KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481664363830.gif
523KB, 500x281px
>>725249424
Kek
>>
>>725252352
POO
>>
>>725253645
IN
>>
>>725248340
Best Tech Support
>>
>>725248340
Ex boyfriend is from India.
>hardly understands that no one likes India
>believes everything from Bollywood is fantastic
>believes you can love someone from arranged marriage
>lives with parents at 28
>works in IT
>"I'm not religious, I just believe in God"
>calls Paris dirty and Mumbai clean and neat
>hates everyone who is not from india, especially UK even though he's never been there
>doesn't know how to eat with a fork
>doesn't see a problem with throwing stuff on the ground because "government is gonna clean"
>believes it's normal to have cows in the middle of the streets
>denies rapes in India
>denies racism in India
>parents are doctor

Ask me anything
>>
>>725248340
Poo
>>
>>725248340
I bet this is you OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxtyisoNBaI
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.