[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i guaranteed to die if i fire a 9mm point black into my right

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

File: get.jpg (77KB, 507x337px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
77KB, 507x337px
Am i guaranteed to die if i fire a 9mm point black into my right temple?

Wondering whether to do it with a .357 instead but if I can make less of a mess the better, don't want to give PTSD to the person who finds me (probs my brother or mom)
>>
>>725173189
A bullet will kill but don't do it where your family will find you write a note and go find somewhere comfy in the middle of the forest
>>
I dont know about a .45. Its probably the fastest, this news reporter did that with a .357 but died hours later. Either way the person is probably going to have ptsd.
>>
If you wanna kill yourself don't be a dick and let your family find you
>>
>>725173377
Wait i realized you meant a 9mm not a .45. Idrk about the 9mm. Use a hollow point if you are using a 9mm
>>
>>725173189
You'd be better off behind the ear. You want to be sure to destroy the brain stem.
>>
>>725173189
dont use a gun to kil yourself faggot you clearly believe in gun rights
>>
>>725173189
Point it into your mouth, and up towards your brain. The position of the gun is kind of awkward, but it's an instant death. Do it in the bathtub as well, so you don't get your blood / skull fragments / brain chunks / piss / shit everywhere. Be courteous to the people who need to clean up your mess.
>>
>>725173189

Just suicide by cop so your family doesn't see the mess and you fuck up a pig's life.
>>
Go take out some liberals then suicide by cop nigger
>>
>>725173189
Also, 9mm, .45 ACP, .38 special, .40S&W, .357 magnum, it doesn't matter. All that matters is shot placement and the ability to penetrate the skull. .32 will do that muzzle to skull.
>>
Put a large plastic bag over your head and make sure it's airtight around your head, for the most part at least.

You'll breathe in your own carbon dioxide and eventually pass out in a relaxed state. It doesn't feel like you're suffocating since you still have plenty of gas to breathe in and out, but you'll just pass out due to lack of oxygen.

Super clean and a pretty body for an open casket if you want that sort of shit.
>>
>>725173646
>>725173189
Also, you're going to give PTSD to your family members no matter what, unless you call the cops in advance and tell them to come find you while your brother and mother are gone. Leave the door unlocked for them and whatnot.

Suicide in any shape or form (seeing it or not) is traumatic for everyone in the family, especially would be to your mother. It'd probably destroy the rest of her life, honestly. Parents shouldn't have to bury their children. She'd probably live every single waking day of the rest of her life wishing she knew what she did wrong. (Or if it IS her fault, then fuck her. Let her suffer.)
>>
First just shoot the fuck out of an anti trump protest.
>>
>>725173375
This guy knows
>>
>>725173588
This. 100%
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

This needs to be a rational decision (i.e. if that's possible). Suicide is a permanent "solution" to (perhaps!) temporary problems.

If you're still gonna do it, call the police before you do it so they're gonna find you quickly.
>>
>>725173972
bump
>>
>>725173972
And give them actual fuel to say Trump supporters are violent racists?
>>
>right at the temple
>9mm
>temple
>9mm
You would probably survive. Not worth being a veggie however. Go see a therapist man.
>>
Also, leave a suicide note explaining why you did it.
>>
>>725173588
Absolutely this. If you destroy the medulla oblongata you should die instantly
>>
>>725173189
If you're concerned over the ptsd from finding your blood brain stew splattered everywhere, you might just not want to do that.
Ether a note about leaving then off yourself in nature as a buzzard snack, or rob a bank or some shit, it works you now have money yo fix your pos life or to give to family before you off yourself, you know for raising you and funeral costs...
Or if it doesn't go so smooth suicide by cop or store clerk...
But don't let your family find your raggity Anne picasso that's beyond fucked.
>>
>>725174102
Years ago I worked in a long-term residential facility for chronic mentally ill. We had this guy. He was a pedophile. Ten years earlier he'd been arrested, got out on bail, went home, and put a shotgun under his jaw.

The angle was wrong. They reconstructed his lower jaw the best they could, but there wasn't much they could do. He had no teeth and couldn't use dentures because there wasn't enough gum left to moor them. Even if there was, there wasn't enough muscle to use them. He was going to eat "mechanically softened" (read: blended) meals for the rest of his life. He had a trach because otherwise he ran the risk of choking to death pretty much whenever. He had to wear a little paper mask to cover the hole where his mouth used to be. He didn't have a nose.

If you're going to shoot yourself, do it right.
>>
>>725174751
man aint nobody tricked by that fake ass name
>>
File: girls laughing.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
girls laughing.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
>>725173189
>point black
>>
>>725173189
In the mouth OP. Point up
>>
>>725173426
THIS!
>>
>>725174908
Damn you, that would almost certainly kill him, especially if he had his mouth full of water.
>>
>>725173907
only reason i haven't offed myself yet is that i knwo what it will do to my mom, only person that I know who would genuinely care.

I can't do that to her, but after she passes I'm gone
>>
Kill your neighbors kid and your best friend, then go to a local restaurant to turn yourself in.
>>
>>725173189
OP could you at least share why you are shooting yourself? Life can't be that bad right?
>>
>>725174281
Nigga ain't asking for redemption.
>>
>>725175277
Seems like a normal thing to say when someone is considering to end his own life right?
>>
>>725173189
have a look
>>
>>725174521
I don't exactly know why I am. I just feel imense loneliness and depression and don't know what to do, believe me i've tried. There's just something psychological fucked with me.

I'll go do it in some hills a while from my house, not leaving a note because no matter what I put I know they'll still be just as angry. It's selfish I know, but you can't regret killing yourself.
>>
>>725175277
Obviously you're too degenerated to read.

"This needs to be a rational decision"
>>
>>725173189
Why not do something cool like skydiving without a parachute? Be creative, faggot.
>>
>>725173755
No, if it's too obvious, they will actually aim for limbs instead. Dunno about everywhere, but I know they know about suicide by cop over here.
>>
We are you cheap? It's not as if you will habe any expenses after that...
Bite a shotgun and don't do that
>>725174800
If you don't want anyone to see something messy, don't shoot yourself in your head. It's ugly by definition.
>>
>>725173189
Base of the skull behind the ear pointed upwards, death is instant you wont be able to register it.
>>
>>725174372
This. Don't even associate with trump. Become an avid anti-trump protester, then do something horrible to an important Westboro Baptist Church member then allahu akbar yourself.
>>
>>725175838
This, coming from former SOF this is the best way to go out. Just don't do it where your family will find you and you fuck up your little sister or some shit.
>>
Big plastic bag over the head, it's a lot cleaner and more guaranteed if you're not sure about the gun.
>>
File: Just fuck my shit up.jpg (47KB, 374x522px) Image search: [Google]
Just fuck my shit up.jpg
47KB, 374x522px
Just shoot yourself in the heart you immense faggot, it's pretty much instant too, just not that fast... But a huge plus should be not leaving your fucking brain all over the place.
>>
File: DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg (232KB, 1116x1108px) Image search: [Google]
DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg
232KB, 1116x1108px
Kinda fitting.
>>
>>725176113
>>725175838
Also, don't flinch or you'll just end up bleeding out and it will be painful if you don't take out your brain
>>
File: 1489264469944.jpg (62KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489264469944.jpg
62KB, 480x720px
>>725176300
>pretty much instant
>not that fast
>>
If you go through with it just remember you are a coward who is going to scar your close family - talk with someone, there is literally no worse scenario than killing yourself, unless you think that awkwardness is worse than death?
>>
since it would appear than nobody in this thread has ever even held a gun that wasnt airshit, go to the local sporting goods store and get a cheap 12ga shotgun and a box of 00 buckshot for ~$200. as one fag said, leave a note and go somewhere that your body wont be found by your family then suck that shotgun like you owe it money
>>
>>725176638
>just remember
When I'm dead. That's the great thing about killing yourself, you can't feel guilt or regret once your brains are on the walls.
>>
Had great success with AA12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8
>>
File: KEK.jpg (37KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
37KB, 480x281px
>>725176703
>suck that shotgun like you owe it money
>>
>>725173189
I would recommend putting the gun to the top of your mouth. Remember, it's about the brain, so aim for it.
>>
>>725176703
Ive taken 2 years or criminal justice. One of the subjects was suicide. Its the one thing humans mess up regularly.
One guy spent a full day chocking to death from a failed hanging suicide from a chandelier. He spent hours chocking to death, due to gag reflexs and such.
Its not as easy as some think.
Another kid blew his face clean off. Nose in all. Managed to completely miss his brain. Spent the rest of his known life without a face.
True shit.
>>
File: face.png (488KB, 480x715px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
488KB, 480x715px
>>725176380
>head=breaking a lightbulb instant
>heart=cup noodles instant
>>
>>725177243
goes to show that no one really nose what they're doing
>>
>>725175143
Only reason I haven't done it is I don't trust anyone to take care of my dog.
>>
File: SpellingMatters.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SpellingMatters.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>725177846
>nose
>>
>>725177846
OMG i cANT EVEN! GET Out! the DOOR IS RIGHT THERE LOL! IM SIGNING OFF 4CHAN FOR TODAY YOU WIN THE INTERNET!!!!
>>
>>725173637
This
>>
>>725178589
Can't even what? You faggot
>>
>>725179027
It's funnier if we don't tell him
>>
>>725173189
nah nigga, you're fine with Kolibri's 2 mm
>>
>>725173189
Don't kill yourself.

Life is worth living.
Hard times only usher in good ones.

I'll pray for you.

Peace
>>
>>725179835
I mean this mostly but if you're too far gone just get a big plastic bag
>>
As someone who has been there before,
Please, don't do this.

I'm available to talk if you need it.
kik @ AnonAqueous
>>
>>725176300
>it's pretty much instant
>just not that fast
You're pretty much a genius
>just not really
>>
Don't do it man
>>
A lot of an heroes who shoot for the temple mange to blow out the optic nerve and disfigure themselves - and wake up to a really fucking cruel joke.
So the temple is not a 'guaranteed' shot.
Call a suicide hotline. Get help for your depression. You obviously care about your family - let them help you.
>>
live stream it man
>>
Get help dude Don't do it
>>
>>725173189
OR you could just wait until you get older and your raging hormones have relaxed so you don't want to kill yourself anymore.
>>
>>725181230
I'm 20...
>>
>>725181304
look man i understand what you are going through but you need to think about your family honeslty you killing yourself with absolutely crush them
>>
>>725173189
if you have a family stay alive, they love you and will miss you if you leave, it's hard but better tell them, and don't do it
>>
>>725173189
>right temple

Aim for the top of your spine where it meets your head. Your brain has a core reptile brain, then a monkey brain wrapped over it, then finally the human brain on top. You want to terminate the reptile brain that controls involuntary functions like breathing, et cetera. Blow your head off. So deep throat the pistol and squeeze a round off.

Did that solve all of your problems?

You 90 with pancreatic cancer or something? Why do you want to KYS? You a fag or something?
>>
>>725181304
Exactly. You'll be a completely different person in 10 years.
>>
>>725181456
I know this, it's a the epitome of selfishness, but my reasoning is although I will feel a great sense of guilt just before I do it, when I die I won't be there to regret and see their misery.
>>
>>725181304
dafuc, 20 and you want to kys? you might have someone in the future that you haven't even known yet, you will defraud the persons you would be important to, and also the ones you are important to right now, hold on, wait because it gets better
>>
>>725181901
see >>725175521
It's some other reasons mixed in, but I've basically completely given up, been thinking about ending it since I was 19. It's the cowards way out yes, but I honestly don't give a shit about trying anything anymore.
>>
File: Daniel von Bargen.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel von Bargen.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>725173189
Nope. You could survive, having merely blinded yourself and given yourself a lobotomy.

Pic related. Shot himself in temple and lived three more years blind and derped.
>>
File: dude_suicide.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dude_suicide.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>725173189
yes..
>>
do it pussy
>>
>>725173189
Dont kill yourself man. We need more people for kek
>>
Don't kill yourself, what are you fucking gay?
>>
my moms son killed himself and she was never the same. dont do that to ur family anon.
>>
>>725182422
> "I wont see their misery"
Do you really want to cause misery and pain to them? do you really dont want to talk to them first and tell them how do you feel first?
Do you know how devastating is the death of someone that close to you? Do you REALLY want to make them feel like shit?

> My son suicided and he didn't even tried to talk to me first, am i the cause of his suicide? could i have done better?

if you dont want to give your family a chance of an heoring too you better don't do it and tell your mother how much you love her.
>>
File: 1442289650006.jpg (9KB, 429x271px) Image search: [Google]
1442289650006.jpg
9KB, 429x271px
>>
>>725182632
Literally the same person, but I'm not killing myself fuck that, RDR2 hasn't been released yet
>>
Don't kill yourself. You don't know how many people's live you affect. Trust me, when my friend killed himself there were tons of people there. All those people would've been there if he asked for help, but instead he took the easy way out.

My friend killed himself w/ a .380 to the temple. No one heard it go off, his head acted like a silencer, bullet didn't exit either. Left a pool of blood on the floor though.
>>
I've had a friend that died because of leukemia at age of 14, he had a whole life ahead of him and he didn't had a choice, profit what you have, your life matters to more pepole than you may think of. You're still here, he is not
>>
>>725182811
omg is that real
>>
>>725173775
This, but convert to Islam first to create more public backlash against them
>>
don't do it man. please its really not worth it. but if you choose to make this (irrational) choice, do it somewhere secluded, like 725173426 said.
>>
>>725175521
If you've reached the decision to end your life, then literally EVERY other fucking option of shit to do to fix your issue is on the table. If I can survive fighting in sand on the other side of the world and seeing women with baby carriages blow themselves up, you can get through your shit. You're 20. You don't know shit yet. Life in your 20s/30s might fucking rock. Go to an ER. Tell them you're gonna kill yourself. Don't be a dead pussyfag.
>>
>>725173189
If You're gonna do it get life insurance . get some insulin pack up like you're going for a hike go into the woods and OD . peace full passing in your sleep . dab some peanut butter on the shot mark so it doesn't look suspicious . no ptsd for loved ones + they get some money out of it . really though set a suicide date for like 3 months for now and live your life accordingly ( as in you know you're going to die) and do whatever the fuck you want . If you feel for sure you want to die than it seems wasteful to go out without some fulfillment in your life and who knows maybe you won't want to die after
>>
>>725175143
this guy knows it
>>
Calm down. Go talk to somebody. Just take a moment to think before you do something irrational. There are so many things you could do with your life, it's not worth it to kill yourself over something that could just be temporary. You said you had a mother and brother, killing yourself would destroy their lives. You mean more to the world than you think you do buddy.
>>
>>725185207
to clarify by dabbing peanut butter on the shot mark it will attract animals and bugs and damage your body to the extent of it not looking like a suicide anymore
>>
>>725184655

yes go buy a quran, i'm so sick of those women walking around wearing bed sheets in america jfc... whens trump building this supposed wall... cant believe the liberal scumbag assholes got the travel ban reversed.. you seriously want people traveling to the us who are from countries the us is in a proxy/war with?
>>
>>725173375
This, you don't want to hurt your family, let the police find you. Also, I would say gun isn't the best, I would walk an open casket. Just personal opinion. But I would definitely call a hotline first, make sure you really want to do it.
>>
Heilliem and a plastic bag. You fall asleep and it's painless.

But don't do it.
>>
>>725173375
true
>>
>>725173189
OP don't be a fucking idiot. The bigger the caliber, the better always. And remember, put gun in mouth at a 45 degree angle. You have the biggest possibilities of success
>>
>>725184655
yes buy a quran and a muslim outfit.

why do liberals like immigrants so much? are they easy to fuck? i bet the women are horrible cooks and the whole bed sheet as an outfit is wacky as hell
>>
>>725185207
When the autopsy comes back and the medical examiner has ruled it as a suicide they insurance company wont pay out. No life insurance policy pays for suicides. Not a good idea.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.