[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I'm a SJW. Ask me anything Replies may be slow as fuck,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 20

I'm a SJW. Ask me anything

Replies may be slow as fuck, Australian internet can suck my wang.
>>
>>725027919
why are you here, sage and back to tumblr
>>
>>725028060
the cringe thread sjw thread inspired me, i guess
although even i'll admit like 3/4 of the shit in there is actually fucking cringe worthy
wouldn't say it to their faces though
>>
>>725028383
wouldn't say what to their faces?
>>
Will you GTFO?
>>
>>725027919
fuck off, cunt slave
>>
>>725028692
That I find a lot of their identities cringe worthy.
It doesn't hurt me (which is why I don't say anything) but it does make me kek occasionally.

If I wasn't so fucking conscious about not being more of a special snowflake than I already am then I'd probably ID with a lot of that shit so it just gives me second-hand embarrassment when I see it being applied in real life.
>>
>>725027919
If you're an SJW what's our secret code?
>>
>>725028853
>>725028930

Nah.
Also
*cock slave
>>
>>725027919
Why do you think justice needs a bullshit modifier?
>>
>>725029238
>>
>>725027919
How many genders are there?
>>
>>725029311
I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
Do you mean that SJWs have a different idea of what justice is?

>>725029458
As many as there needs to be. This is subjective.
There are a relatively finite amount of sexes though. I don't have the exact number on hand but consider all of the different sex variables with intersex people and secondary sex characteristic, it's hard to know. But it's not infinite, only because there aren't an infinite amount of people.
>>
>>725029664
personally i like the extra gender thing, makes for an excellent red flag
>>
>>725029664
2. There are 2 genders. You fall somewhere between the two. Like there is no other possible gender that you can be. There is no 3rd or 4th gender that you can potentially be 100% of.
>>
>>725028692
you just bumped the shitty thread because you didn't sage, fucking retarded newfag piece of shit
>>
>>725027919
>do you value the label "SJW"?
>if yes, why?
>do you enjoy being defined by self applied labels?
>are you still an individual or have you surrendered your identity to the hive mind?
>do you have any original thoughts or just regurgitation of garbage you've already heard from other "SJW's"?
>>
>>725029664
You don't think intersex means you don't fall under the binary? And why don't you make the distinction between gender and gender identity?
>>
>>725029664
We already have the word Justice, adding a modifier to it makes it different justice and yes i do mean that SJWS have a different idea of Justice. Justice to SJW is anything that suits the leftist agenda, such as white privilege etc, pushing feminism etc, BLM. Everything you stand for is utter bullshit. White privilege doesn't exist, more white people are killed by cops than black people, 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of murder in the US. There are only two genders. This whole you can be whatever you want is utter bullshit. Your chromozones determine whether you are male or female not your brain or the way you think. To quote Ben Shapiro, facts don't care about your feelings.
>>
>>725027919
What do you think of God Emperor Trump? Do you jerk it to porn? What is your fetish?
>>
What's your idea of an ideal world?
>>
OP's mom must have made him tendies.

typical SJW.
>>
>>725027919
You and your people are fucking deluded
>>
>>725030095
In western culture that is the case deemed by most people but other non-western culture acknowledge third genders as a normal thing, like India(?) where they have males, females and a third type who are typically penis-having people that are androgynous or feminine and it's legally recognized as a third gender. As well as Native American culture, they have "two-spirit" people that are born as whatever and defy that binary norm.

>>725030261
I don't usually go around saying I'm an SJW. It gets a bad rap, just like the word feminist. But I am a feminist and I guess I consider it the same thing. We have our shitty horrible radicals just like every group of people and I acknowledge that they are shitty, but that doesn't devalue the cause/movement/identity.

Because I have BPD I do enjoy self applied labels. It allows me to explain myself better, I think.
I like to think I'm still an individual but it's nice having a community that usually understands you.

Once again, I like to think I have original thoughts. My definition of feminism is trying to eradicate the idea that having "feminise" traits are inherently negative.
But I am also willing to admit that I can be swayed to believing a certain thing if I think it's logical and not hurting anybody.
>>
File: Commiecopter.jpg (259KB, 2048x1358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Commiecopter.jpg
259KB, 2048x1358px
Do you like Helicopters commie? How would you like to take a free ride in one?
>>
>>725029664
Gender is determined on 3 levels

>genotypic
>fenotypic
>genital

Normal person will have same gender for these 3 levels.


If you are 45 XO, you are not "unicorn b22.5", you are female with turner syndrome.

If you are 46 XY, you are male and you can't change that. No matter what anyone tells you or how many operations you have. You can chop your dick off and change your fenotypic characteristics but every cell of your body has XY written in it.
>>
>>725027919
>can suck my wang
>i'm an sjw
No you're not
>>
>>725030310
Intersex people do fall under a certain binary but many intersex people already identify as trans or non-binary anyway. I guess some people (like myself) don't like to think as being stuck between things. A binary is restricting, even if you fall in the middle of it, because it implies that you must be 30% masculine and 70% feminine or whatever, or be EXACTLY in the middle of that. One may dress very feminine but their personality may be very masculine, so where do they fall on that binary?

I guess gender and gender identity have a distinction but the issue that may people come across is that "identity", to a lot of people implies that it isn't real.
Like, as an example, Anon is my "preferred" name and blah/blah/blah are my "preferred" pronouns.

I guess most trans people want their identities to be more solid than "this is what I prefer but THIS is what I REALLY am" because it can get thrown back in their face.
>>
>>725031876
>>725031819
>>725031515
>>725030346
so much serious discussion on such an irrelevant topic
>>
Do you think men should be allowed in the women's shower if they say they "feel" like a woman?
>>
>>725031515
>I have BPD
Self-diagnosed?
>>
>>725030346
I don't have any real facts about your opinions on feminism and BLM and all that jazz, but I'm an Indigenous Australian so I can give you this fact about "white privilege" at least here in Australia.

Us Indigenous folk make up a MAXIMUM of 3% of the total population but we make up 25% of people incarcerated.
That's so statistically ridiculous. And it happens because we are targeted more by police, are killed more often by police, and we have issues with alcohol because our bodies literally have not evolved to fight addiction properly. We've been exposed to it for like 250 years, Europeans that brought it over had been exposed to it for WAY longer than that.

Also, for memory I'm pretty sure there are 42 chromosomal variations. Many people go through life not even knowing that they're intersex because who the fuck just goes out for a chromosome check?
I'm tempted to get one because my breasts have developed weirdly, I have an abnormally large clit and ever since I hit puberty my testosterone levels have been through the roof.
>>
>>725031515
>look at these undeveloped cultures where they also believe in several gods and mental illness is a posession from evil.

> I have BPD
No, you did an online test for BPD that granted you that undiagnosed title. I am a sociopathic narcissist with bipolar, avoidant personality disorder and strong paranoia if internet tests have anything to say about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 450x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 450x325px
>>725031876
I don't know much about intersex but I feel that biological sex is ultimately defined by its role in reproduction. Falling outside of that binary by way of mutation isn't a sex. Being uncomfortable with the fact that nature doesn't care about you doesn't change that either. Nor does it entitle you to change language and science with little more than anecdotal evidence.

Identity is never solid and never will be. Letting our bodies define us is a zero sum game.

Pic related. For the feelings
>>
>>725032364
Or maybe you are targeted more by police, killed more by police, and have issues with alcohol because you're all niggers?

Maybe it's not the fault of the white man that you are failures, but the fact that you are failures that make you fucking failures.
>>
>>725032297

>I have BPD

translation: I am an unsufferably self centered faggot and have nothing of value to contribute. Sage this thread.
>>
>>725032364
>3% of the total population but we make up 25% of people incarcerated
So this statistic is important but blacks being 17% of US population and over 50% of violent crimes isn't?
>>
>>725030406
I do get off to some porn but it does make me feel guilty since I'm super into BDSM and rough stuff and even some rape scenarios, and sometimes I can't tell whether a scene is consensual or not.

Fucking Machines is probably my ultimate kind of porn because it's female-pleasure focused, and you KNOW it's consensual. And also I would fucking love to get rammed by a mechanical dick some day. I just wish I was more attracted to women so I could get off to them getting off instead of just fantasising about me being in that position.

Also fucking hate Trump but my partner is super conspiracy theorist and said Hilary would have been no better. I'm an ausfag so it concerns me for the people over there who have to deal with it but I guess I just try to detatch.
>>
>>725032297
No, actually.

It's timestamped for a few nights ago in a mental health thread but here's everything.
>>
>>725032364
>And it happens because we are targeted more by police,

Bullshit. Police do not force you to commit crimes. I bet you also think black neighborhoods are crime ridden because of white people. If only the cops weren't patrolling your neighborhood, forcing you to rob each other. Oh, wait, it's all becos the wite man make you poor! Fucking wite man not lettin you go to school and get a engineeering degree!
>>
>>725032839
>legit diagnosis
Pretty good, glad to hear not all of you make this shit up for attention.
>>
>>725032674
Don't beat yourself up for your preferences. One of the good and healthy things about /b/ (and /r9k/) is that there aretwo places where you can still express negative feelings about women (and *anyone* else, in case you want to label thoese places misogynist cesspools). Once those feelings are out in the open, you can deal with them. I think the traditional SJW approach of disavowing negative feelings does not work and actually makes those feelings fester, where they are then transferred onto people with different worldviews,

Start by avknowledging that *you* are a piece of shit, then make a determinedeffort not to act like one. I don't care if you identify as an SJW. I don't hate you. There are parts of myself that I hate, but I'm working on it.
>>
>>725031229
Less hunger and homelessness, less government-sanctioned violence. Other than that, I think we're getting there.

>>725032215
If they truly identify as women, then yes.
I'm not one to police people's identities, especially since there has literally never been some pervert pretending to be trans to see some tits. Not to mention most pre-op trans women feel too scared to use public showers and toilets for fear of violence. In fact, burst bladders are unusually common among trans people because we're so terrified of using public restrooms that we just hold it in for fucking ever.

>>725032433
see
>>725032839


>>725032633
>>725032855

I honestly can't and don't want to comment on issues that I have no voice in. African American issues and Indigenous Australian issues are different. I do believe white privilege is a thing but exactly to what extent, I'm not sure. I can only confidently comment on what I know and have experienced.

However because of the stolen generation and separation of families and lack of prior education, we have really big issues in the community with just finishing year 12. A (kind of) distant cousin of mine that I met in high school was the first person in his immediate family to EVER finish high school. Collectively, the younger generations of Indigenous folk are picking up the pieces, breaking the cycle and getting our shit together and I'm very proud to say that I'm going to a "adult learning facility" so that I can complete year 12 and encourage my siblings and cousins to get an education.
>>
>>725032625
I am self-centred, I'll give you that.

>>725033117
Thanks /b/ro, kinda made me feel better.
>>
>>725033551
>If they truly identify as women, then yes
How do you know what someone else is truly feeling? What about the feelings of all the girls in the shower? Would you take a shower with a strange guy?

>there has literally never been some pervert pretending to be trans to see some tits

Is that why it's ok? Will it be ok until that happens and then it won't be ok any more? How will you know if a guy is pretending? Also there has been an instance where a guy went into a unisex shower and videotaped girls showering; do you really think that won't happen when guys are allowed into girls showers all around the country? I mean really? You just can't be that dumb.
>>
>>725027919
are you fat?
>>
>>725033551
>African American issues and Indigenous Australian issues are different

You both illogical blame white people while ignoring your own shortcomings which are the true source of your problems.
>>
What do you think about people who are so uninformed that they think the Patriot act and No Child Left Behind were good things?
>>
>>725027919
DEUS VULT?
>>
>>725033551
>there has literally never been some pervert pretending to be trans to see some tits
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Secret-Recording-Store-Mall-Antelope-Valley-Palmdale-Restroom-207541101.html
>>
>>725031819
Once again, there's a fucking bunch of different chromosomal variations, to the point where some cells will have one thing and some cells will have another.

do some research on intersex chromosomal variations and the five sex characteristics and you'll find that it's a different story.

But I appreciate you trying to apply science instead of just "hurr durr there are only two gender bc penis and vagina obvs"

>>725034213
>>725035353

Well, if it's a normal goddamn shower and not some weird communal prison thing then presumably no one is going to notice that a pre-op trans woman have a penis and no/small breasts. Realistically none of the other cis girls would know there's a trans person in there, so it shouldn't matter. And if they DO somehow fucking notice and get freaked out because "omg secretly a man was in here all along" then what are they actually afraid of? Are they afraid a trans woman is going to rape them right there in a public shower? Are they afraid the trans woman would be secretly perving on them? In which case, should lesbians be banned from womans spaces? Too much speculation and not enough acceptance that trans women are women.

Also, unisex toilets are a different kettle of fish altogether. If you KNOW that you are sharing a bathroom that by DEFINITION is allowing EVERYONE IN, then maybe don't get fucking naked in there??? Once again, what about gay women and men? Should they be banned from toilets and showers because they could commit exactly the same acts that you're talking about trans people committing.

We don't keep all adults away from schools because theres the possibility that a pedophile could be around. Because that would be dumb and stupid. If someone commits a crime, we deal with that person, we don't subject the rest of the people like them to be embarrassed and harassed and being denied use of a goddamn bathroom.

>>725034225
Yup.
>>
whats the difference between "Justice" and "Social Justice"
>>
>>725035694
>Well, if it's a normal goddamn shower and not some weird communal prison thing then presumably no one is going to notice that a pre-op trans woman have a penis and no/small breasts. Realistically none of the other cis girls would know there's a trans person in there, so it shouldn't matter. And if they DO somehow fucking notice and get freaked out because "omg secretly a man was in here all along" then what are they actually afraid of? Are they afraid a trans woman is going to rape them right there in a public shower? Are they afraid the trans woman would be secretly perving on them? In which case, should lesbians be banned from womans spaces? Too much speculation and not enough acceptance that trans women are women.
This did not address >>725035353 at all. It has already happened. This is not speculation, it is news.
>>
>>725031515
>but that doesn't devalue the cause/movement/identity

Yes it does
>>
>>725032364

Dude. If your body sucks at fighting addition, DON'T FUCKING DRINK. Ostrasize those that do. Shame them. You gotta put people that don't handle their shit in their place.

I'm a whitefag. My father died a drug addled fool. I've never touched the stuff or even fucking smoked, because I've seen the effects it has.

It's not a fucking excuse, though. Make not drinking a fucking meme with your family, offspring etc.

Hopefully you're doing this already.

> also have no regard for those that fall off the wagon until they seek help. heartlessness is caring
>>
>>725035741
I'm not waiting another 10 minutes for an answer
>>
>>725035031
>>725035146
I've said it before and i'll say it again, I don't know enough about American politics and issues to make any real statements about these issues.

I like to make clean, well formed arguments and considering the fact that I'm not American and I have no experience with American issues and it's gonna take more research than this thread is up for to make any kind of claims.

>>725035741
I suppose the difference stems from there not being much legal justice for victims of certain crimes or kinds of abuse.
So many rape victims go without justice, there's very little legal protection for gender and sexually diverse people. Even though it's "technically" illegal in a lot of place for someone to be fired on the grounds of sexual or gender identity many employers and business will find loopholes just to fuck us queer folk over.

People with not-so-pretty mental health issues (personality disorder, psychotic people, people who are generalized as being "dangerous" when they aren't) are very much mistreated in the mental health system, by the government, by society in general.

There are a lot of people that go through trauma and face abuse and get little to no legal or social justice for it.

I suppose the need for SOME sort of justice for people who have been victimized in these ways, if it's sticking up for rape survivors, trying to educate people about trans people and mental illness, I think that's where it comes from.

Whether the movement has helped fill that gap or not is up to interpretation.
>>
>>725036564
>People with not-so-pretty mental health issues (personality disorder, psychotic people, people who are generalized as being "dangerous" when they aren't) are very much mistreated in the mental health system, by the government, by society in general.

What do you do with broken minds? We tried locking them up in the US, but as it turns out, abusive shitheads love to get jobs where mentally unsound people are kept locked up all day, and immoral doctors love to tinker with their pets.

So they are mostly on the street today. Living as the indigent homeless. Frightening, and unloved.
>>
>>725035857
>We don't keep all adults away from schools because theres the possibility that a pedophile could be around. Because that would be dumb and stupid. If someone commits a crime, we deal with that person, we don't subject the rest of the people like them to be embarrassed and harassed and being denied use of a goddamn bathroom.


Funny that you didn't read that part, because that part was specifically for you.
And also, fuck that guy. He's a gross pig.
Why are you demonizing an entire group of people and lumping them into the same category as this pervert? Once again, should we ban gay people for using gendered facilities? They could pull that shit off even more easily.

>>725035872
it's subjective. But you don't get to control other peoples identities either.

>>725035882
There isn't much I can say about this other than I'm not sure you understand how addiction, specifically community-based addiction works, and you don't understand what Indigenous communities are like.

>>725036499
You asked an open question. Don't expect a fucking answer within two second. I'm trying to think this shit out and be literate.
>>
>>725037054
>Why are you demonizing an entire group of people and lumping them into the same category as this pervert?
I am not doing that. I'm saying that people who are not trans can abuse the law incredibly easily. Also, I ignored that part because it's a false equivalency.
>>
>>725035694
>If you KNOW that you are sharing a bathroom that by DEFINITION is allowing EVERYONE IN, then maybe don't get fucking naked in there?

If you are allowing men who feel like women into the women's shower you are by definition allowing everyone into the women's shower because there is absolutely no way to know what someone is truly feeling. Where do you get off putting the feelings and rights of a tiny amount of transgender people above the feelings and rights of women? Where are women who don't like to get naked in front of strange men supposed to go?

And why are you arguing that women wouldn't know they are showering with a trans man? Are pre op men with a dick hanging between their legs not trans gender? Are they excluded from your little utopia? How much surgery qualifies you as transgender?

This may surprise you, but it would be extremely difficult for a transgender man with any amount of surgeries to pass off as a legit woman when naked. What liberals are saying is that women should just fucking shut the fuck up about their feelings and deal with it because transgenders are higher up on the food chain.
>>
File: 1488254635477.jpg (27KB, 500x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488254635477.jpg
27KB, 500x370px
>>725037054
>>>725035882 (You)
>There isn't much I can say about this other than I'm not sure you understand how addiction, specifically community-based addiction works, and you don't understand what Indigenous communities are like.

Probably boring as shit, peer pressure to drink and a lot of dummies that think its fine and they can handle it that end up a huge drain on everyone else.

Seriously, though. Just don't fucking do it. Excusing it off as a lack of understanding is like a fat bitch that won't stop eating 3000 calories a fucking meal blaming genetics.

> I suppose the genetics might make you too stupid, self-centered and weak willed to avoid things that hurt you
>>
>>725035694
>We don't keep all adults away from schools because theres the possibility that a pedophile could be around.


Yes we fucking do. A man can not just walk into a school and use the bathroom. Especially when the kids are being let out of school and are using the bathrooms. There is a lot of security at schools. It's not because the kids are criminals.
>>
>>725036766
Which is EXACTLY why there needs to be more support for these people, if not from the government but from their communities!

If you want to help these people then you can always donate to smaller charities that are BY mentally ill people, FOR mentally ill people.
I have seen more success from smaller, more open communities online supporting each other than I have from big companies run by asshole that don't actually care, or because of a lack of government funding, are very restricted to giving mentally ill people what they need in order to survive.

>>725037204
Yes, it could be abused very easily. There are loopholes to every law.
However if you're focused on weeding out the perverts, I can tell you that trans people are not where you should be starting.
If a cis woman got caught doing exactly the same thing that guy did, in exactly the same way (aka, not being suspicious because he looked like a man, but because a woman noticed the red recording light and reported it) then you would have this one situation to fall back on.
Literally anyone can be a perv. But subjecting trans people to more humiliation isn't going to solve the problem. If someone is going to perv, they don't give a shit about the law, they're going to find a way.
>>
>>725032214
I agree its an irrelevant topic, i just like to debate these lower lifeforms.
>>
File: 1482118421531.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482118421531.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>725037457

Here's what you don't get.

Gender terms are for other people to describe you. Whatever bullshit is in your head doesn't fucking matter.

I thought personal pronouns were a fucking joke someone made up. We use pronouns to describe other humans to each other. Whatever you think is irrelevant. If you've got a Y chromosome, a dick and not tits, people will describe you as "he". Getting offended at this is just inventing problems where there are none.

It's not our fault you feel uncomfortable in your own skin. Don't get mad when we don't want to play pretend with you.

-------------------

That said, it's not the trans people that will cause problems. Go search on google for guys caught in womens restrooms. Hundreds and thousands of results will bubble up with autists, retards and perverts trying everything they can to see a little snatch on the women and girls around them.

/They/ are who people don't want waltzing into the bathrooms with you guys backing them up because they claim their wieners are awful vagina-y today.

It's bullshit.
>>
Sjws don't call themselves sjws

I'm amazed people fell for the b8

1/10
>>
>>725037783
>humiliation
How is using the "wrong" bathroom humiliation? I've used women's bathrooms on several occasions and never felt anything like that. Before you say that I feel differently than they do for obvious reasons, and that I'm allowed to use the one that matches my perceived gender, etc. let me remind you that the fact that I as a cis man can use a women's bathroom without people giving a shit means that trans people can do the same.

Unisex/single-stall bathrooms are better anyway.
>>
>>725037783
>charities that are BY mentally ill people

Fucking kek
>>
>>725037457
I'm not here to police peoples identities.
The REAL question is WHY are women afraid of transwomen? When you can answer that for me, then we can have an actual conversation.

Because at this point you're essentially just saying "cis women should be allowed to be transphobic"

And trust me, I am PERFECTLY aware of how well some people pass and some people don't.

I have many trans friends that are pre op and would 100% pass in a female setting. I'm not sure if YOU know this but typically women tend to cover their chest area, all the way down to their thighs when wrapped in a towel. So once again, unless everyone is totally fucking naked, there are MANY pre-op trans women that would fit in just fine in female bathrooms.

You don't have to have ANY surgeries to "qualify" as transgender. But once again, I'm not the fucking identity police.

So when you get back to me on why cis women would be SO TERRIFIED of having a trans woman in a womans space, then we'll talk.

>>725037747
Idk about your schools, but here in Australia you can walk into a public school, walk into the office, get a little visitor sticker without any background checks and pretty much go wherever you want. If you've got little Johnny running down the hallway and the visitor is a pedophile, too fucking bad.
>>
>>725031515
See its shit because it's a movement, you guys have no leader or spear head, anyone can join. All of your views are so all over the place that no one even knows what feminism or sj even stands for anymore. You just say some random ass problem is a problem and don't do anything about it. Then we see people who also say they are part of that movement and try to argue that point. No one knows what you people want
>>
>>725038398
>If you've got little Johnny running down the hallway and the visitor is a pedophile, too fucking bad.
Sounds like the problems are with your laws, not ours.
>>
File: shrug.png (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shrug.png
22KB, 275x200px
>>725038398
>women afraid of transwomen

Because regular dudes harass and fuck with women their whole fucking lives. Constant fucking comments, offers, demands and obsessive compulsive targeting, and now a dude is allowed access to a private space just because he claims to feel awfully like a lady today?
>>
>>725038820
yes, the macho alpha jackasses that actually behave that way towards women would definitely be cool with slapping on a dress and saying they were a lady.
that's not how things work.
>>
>>725038013
>That said, it's not the trans people that will cause problems


It doesn't matter who causes the problem. Letting men into women's facilities opens the door to these problems. They are predictable and unavoidable. SJW's are just so fucking retarded that they can't see past the boner they get standing up for the poor victims to see the damage their retarded policies create.
>>
>>725038658
/thread
>>
File: buck.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buck.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>725039109

so then, you think this person using the ladies room will cause less problems?

or should transmen be forced to use the mens room too?
>>
>>725038103
see my second point at >>725031515


>>725038013
you're clearly new to the whole "gender dysphoria is a literal diagnosed mental illness that can take therapy, self acceptance and in some cases extensive surgeries to cure"

>>725038210
Because bathrooms are some of the most gendered areas we encounter in our lives and when you are presenting as and identifying completely as a certain gender, being forced out of that and basically having to "out" yourself as trans or piss yourself in public, that's humiliating.

Although I do agree that unisex bathrooms are really god-tier. I ALWAYS use a unisex bathroom if one is there. Helps that I need to use a cane too so disabled toilets are an option too.

>>725038658
Overall it's based around being open to feel the way you feel and self acceptance. Whether that identity-based or other people recognizing that you've gone through trauma when others dismiss you, that kinda stuff.

>>725038820
>>725039109

this is all based on the idea that because some of them have penises, trans women are really men. Which is not the case.

Eradicating transphobia means safe spaces for both cis and trans women because trans women will be accepted and not get the shit kicked out of them for being a faggot in the mens bathroom AND cis women will no longer see trans women as men and thus will know that they are safe.

>>725039100
fucking THANK YOU. nice dubs btw.

>>725039109
No, not teaching men to fucking respect women and not perv and rape them are the solutions to these "predictable and unavoidable" problems.

Men aren't fucking animals.
>>
>>725039330
>I need to use a cane
why is that
>>
>>725039299
ALSO THANK YOU.
ALSO NICE DUBS
>>
>>725027919
Whoever call themselves "Social Justice Warrior" unironically are actually retarded.

It's like blacks calling themselves niggers or nazis calling themselves fascist.
>>
>>725039330
Like I said, no one really gives a shit if you use the wrong bathroom unless it's a big airport one with rows of stalls etc.
>>
>>725039495
>blacks calling themselves niggers
They do.

>>725039495
>nazis calling themselves fascist
Real fascists don't see fascist as an insult.
>>
someone explain this to me... trans can't use the right bathroom because they make women feel uncomfortable, despite the fact that they're NOT more likely to commit a crime in the bathroom right? they just make women uncomfortable.
Black people make ME uncomfortable, for the actually statistically true reason they ARE more likely than a non-black person to commit a violent crime against me. why does their right to not have to use a blacks-only bathroom, like they did earlier this century, supersede my right to be more safe and less uncomfortable?
>>
>>725039715
earlier last century*
>>
>>725039442
natural balance disorder
used to go to school near a really busy main road, 4 lanes, shit loads of trucks
lost my balance several times nearly falling into oncoming traffic. turns out I have bouts of straight up not being able to walk in a straight line.

>>725039495
I said pretty early on I prefer feminist over SJW but I figured being that blunt about it would probably catch some attention

>>725039525
So you're proving my point, if no one cares if you use the 'wrong" bathroom then why is it such a bad thing for trans people to want to use the bathroom they want to use?
If a dude can just walk willy nilly into a womans restroom then can he not also just fucking film people in there without the need for a dress or a wig? you're unravelling your own argument.
>>
>>725039598
Fascism is an italian totalitarian movement, National socialism is a marxist nationalist movement with german racial principles.

And those who call themselves niggers are either poor and ignorant or making satire of poor and ignorant niggers

Get your politics right Anon
>>
>>725027919
Fuck off Melbourne cunt
>>
>>725039796
>you're unravelling your own argument.
My only argument was that you said no one had ever pretended to be be trans to do that, which is wrong.
>>
>>725038398
>The REAL question is WHY are women afraid of transwomen? When you can answer that for me, then we can have an actual conversation.

The question is not why they are afraid of transwomen, but why they are afraid of men. These are not unicorns born in rainbows we are talking about. These are men who claim they feel they should be women.

Why should women have to justify their feelings to you? Why are their feelings less valuable or right than someone whos feelings contradict reality?

The truth is that framed in a different context you would go ape shit if you heard a guy was in the women's shower. If you were taking a shower and a guy walked in on you I bet you would scream like a banshee.

Let's step away from trans people for a second, why should men be allowed in womens bathrooms?

Men and transsexuals are indistinguishable except that one thinks they are a woman. Do you understand that?
>>
File: autism-channel.jpg (198KB, 1600x690px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism-channel.jpg
198KB, 1600x690px
>>725039100
>>>725038820 (You)
>yes, the macho alpha jackasses that actually behave that way towards women would definitely be cool with slapping on a dress and saying they were a lady.
>that's not how things work.

If you think it's only "macho guys" that do this, you don't have a single idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Do you even know any women?

>>725039330
> you're clearly new to the whole "gender dysphoria is a literal diagnosed mental illness that can take therapy, self acceptance and in some cases extensive surgeries to cure"

Nah. I'm aware of it. And you know what, I'm sure it's a really hard state to go through. But we don't use gendered pronouns to let people know what other people think about themselves. We use them to describe what they appear as.

The human race is complex, and there are people outside the bounds of normality. Cool.

It doesn't create an onus on the rest of us to care.

I'm not going to "say Cindy the thin woman" because some 500lbs hamplanet self identifies as thin-kin.

>>725039330
> this is all based on the idea that because some of them have penises, trans women are really men. Which is not the case.

"Man" is a term we use to communicate an idea about a person. That idea is "human with a penis". If you have a penis, it applies to you. Wanting the whole god damned world to change how it uses language because you'd preferred to have had a vagina, or nothing, or six penises with little vaginas on the end, a bunch of self-entitled bullshit.

Your self image, even if driven by purely biological reasons outside your control, is still an internal factor that the rest of us have no reason to support.

You don't seem to understand the difference between introspection and recognition of the real, and want to force adherence to introspection and punish people that insist on adhering to reality.

You're an ass.
>>
File: 1488117582734.png (163KB, 503x975px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488117582734.png
163KB, 503x975px
Are you against idealised depictions of characters in art and media?

Do you believe in cultural relativism?
>>
>>725040095

address >>725039715 and >>725039299 first, and we can move on from there.

the right to not be discriminated against, and have violence more likely to be perpetrated against you, supersedes the right to not be made uncomfortable just because of unjustified fears
>>
>>725040278
>If you think it's only "macho guys" that do this, you don't have a single idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>Do you even know any women?

then you've defined 'harassing and fucking with' so loosely that it's wholly disconnected from anything in the realm the ought to be regulated at gunpoint by the government and whether it has anything to do with who uses what facility.
>>
>>725040339

It's better for the ten people in ten thousand with these mental issues to suffer the misfortunes of their biology than to force everyone else to adhere to it.

If you want people to call you a girl, get your wang chopped off. Otherwise you're just a crossdresser.

If you want people to think you're a fella, get you're tits chopped off. Otherwise, you're just a crossdresser.

Stop demanding the rest of us pretend with you
>>
>>725039904
Lol Adelaide actually
>>
>>725027919
What do you think about Maajid Nawaz, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Sam Harris or the idiot Cenk Uygur for example
>>
>>725040592
>It's better for the ten people in ten thousand with these mental issues to suffer the misfortunes of their biology than to force everyone else to adhere to it.

then why isn't it better for the small minority of black people to have to use separate facilities?

it has nothing to do with pretending. no one is saying everyone has to agree that these people really are men/women, just that, like being black, it's not something that justifies discrimination.

also, transmen being forced to use the ladies room will cause FAR more panic and chaos than transwomen using the ladies room.
or do you want to argue that only transwomen can be forced to use the facilities of their genitalia and not transmen?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>725040539

There are an awful lot of weirdos, perverts, creeps, stalkers, and other shitheads out there I wouldn't call "macho".

There's little machismo at work for many of these. Just a deluded sense of entitlement to the bodies of the women around them. If I like her and she doesn't like me it's a slight, kind of things.

This is exceedingly common.

And not only in the frat-house type stereotype I would consider "macho".
>>
Bet your name is issac and you smell like shit and are a vegan
>>
>>725038820
>Because regular dudes harass and fuck with women their whole fucking lives. Constant fucking comments, offers, demands and obsessive compulsive targeting
what the fuck fantasy world do you live in
>>
>Nothing of value here.
>Women aren't opresed.
>Men are losing litteracy.
>Women own healthcare.
>There are three genders - Male, Female, Tranny.
>>
>>725040869

and your contention is that if not for the sign on the door these people would dress up as women to go into bathroom and start harassing women there?
there's lots of places that allow trans to use which facility they want; other places in the world have straight up unisex bathrooms (that aren't single-occupancy)... men pretending to be women to get in remains exceptionally rare, as does inappropriate harassment.

do you really think that if a man was clearly faking it and behaving inappropriately, that a policy allowing legitimate trans people to use the facility of their identity would shield them from being ejected and banned from the venue, or arrested if it their behavior was illegal?
that's not how things work.
>>
>>725040832

I don't even really care about this shit. It just annoys me that people like you have no respect for so many.

> it's basically racism

Not really. The human race is fairly split between man and woman. The two groups have long had different cultures that intermingle and remain separate.

There are a vanishingly small number of people that don't fit this mold. And the vast majority of these are just people that for whatever reason, be it wishful thinking or accident of biology, wish they were in the other group.

Not understanding what about this makes people uncomfortable and having a standard response to concern be "you're basically racist and discriminatory and you should just feel bad and shut up" isn't a good position.
>>
>>725027919
Why do your kind support islamic refugees when their religion goes against everything SJW's are striving for? No troll genuinely curious.
>>
>>725040095
>Men and transsexuals are indistinguishable except that one thinks they are a woman

>gender dysphoria is a literal diagnosed mental illness that can take therapy, self acceptance and in some cases extensive surgeries to cure


>>725040278
>Do you even know any women?

yeah, I used to be one.

>we don't use gendered pronouns to let people know what other people think about themselves. We use them to describe what they appear as.

If you ever correct yourself and apologize to someone when you thought there were a man but actually a woman because of their haircut or their figure or whatever then there is literally NO reason why you couldn't do that for a trans person.

>Your self image, even if driven by purely biological reasons outside your control, is still an internal factor that the rest of us have no reason to support.

cool, then fuck literally everyone with depression or anxiety or eating disorders or literally any other illness that contributes to low self esteem. also fuck disabled people who need mobility aids who feel unlovable because who would ever find someone in a wheelchair sexy?


if you pick and choose through that shit then youre a cunt.
>>
This is all fucking imaginary.

None of you have any real problems and crave some drama so that you can pretend you're alive.

Just like that cunt Emma Watson.

YOU are empty, and it's now become our fucking problem.
>>
>>725041299

Nah. Stated like this, your opinion has merit.

Don't ramble on about multiplicity of gender and redefining well established words and valuing peoples self-perception over reality and we're in agreement.

It's your demand to alter the language I am against. Not the exception for letting a handful of people with their head screwed on sideways into the wrong bathroom.

> kindness to all, my friend
>>
>>725041310
>I don't even really care about this shit. It just annoys me that people like you have no respect for so many.

well it annoys me even more that you think exceptionally rare events and bad feelz justify forcing a group of people to be exposed to a real risk of violence (transwomen in the mens room).

Not understanding what about this makes people uncomfortable and having a standard response to concern be "you're basically racist and discriminatory and you should just feel bad and shut up" isn't a good position.

I do understand why they're uncomfortable. But it's not reality-based, it doesn't justify the downsides, it's definitely not acceptable to only single out transwomen and not transmen (who would make women FAR more uncomfortable then transwomen), and you're right it's not just like race, because black people are more likely to commit and violent crime, so why does forcing me to share a bathroom with them not violate my rights?
>>
>>725041470
i've never met a single person from the islam faith who thought my being queer was a problem.
I've coped a lot more shit from people of no faith, red-pillers, those types.
>>
>>725041577

actually i don't support any kind of regulation that would compel someone else to address someone by their "preferred pronoun"
>>
>>725041848
Highly doubt that but sure
>>
>>725040832
>Skin color = gender
Nice lack of an argument. Society should not be at the whims of a small minority. Next you'll need a restroom for all the other 150 "genders". And if you're wondering if society has the right to shun you for your degenerate mental illness, yes they do.
>>
>>725041310
>I don't even really care about this shit. It just annoys me that people like you have no respect for so many.

the world needs more people like you.
>>
>>725041917
>That lying
>I was coerced and brow beat into supporting something that I don't believe in.
>It is how we work and all.
>>
>>725041848
Theres a difference between fake college islamics, and the actual islamics who want to see queers burn.
>>
>>725042062

Nice lack of an actual rebuttal. Remember, black people are a small minority too. You haven't addressed why their right to not be forced into a colored's bathroom is more important than my right to not have to share a bathroom with a small minority that in addition to making me uncomfortable, actually ARE more likely to hurt me.
>>
>>725041606
>a real risk of violence (transwomen in the mens room).
Post 3 times that happened in the last 12 months.
>>
>>725040339
>address >>725039715 and >>725039299 first, and we can move on from there.

I shouldn't be answering anything, the tittle of this thread is I'm an SJW ask me why I'm stupid.

But unlike you I can back up my beliefs. So for the first one. 1st. there is not a statistic that says black men assault white men or that black women assault white women at a higher rate in the bathroom than outside the bathroom. 2nd I support separate but equal. It is SJW's that claim we're are all indistinguishable except for pigment, which is wrong but for another thread.

So it is a false comparison to say that separating white and black is the same as separating men and women. There is a much higher chance of sexual assault in the latter.

And it doesn't matter if transgender commit crimes at the same rate, a higher rate, or a lower rate. If you are allowing transgender into womens bathrooms you are allowing all men into womens bathrooms. The idea that you can have a law just for people who feel a certain way is pants on head retarded.

For the second one, It doesn't matter if trans cause problems. The argument has never been that trans are all going to go in there and cause problems. I will go in there and watch the young girls changing and showering and when someone has a problem with that I will just cry like the rest of you faggots and ill be untouchable. That is the world you are fighting to usher in. I don't want my daughter to live in that world, but if you fucks succeed in bringing it to fruition I will not pass up that opportunity.

Use the bathroom according to your equipment. If you cut your dick off you get to use the womens facilities. You deserve it for your sacrifice. The laws should remain the same. All new construction should include a third facility for unisex.
>>
>>725042228
I'm from Texas, i'm sure it happened three times last night.

It will never get reported.
>>
File: nipple-bacon.jpg (117KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nipple-bacon.jpg
117KB, 675x1200px
>>725041528

If describing you as you are rather than as you would like to be makes me a cunt, so be it. I'm a fucking cunt.

> yeah, I used to be one.

And you're telling me it was only brodudes that ever got weird on you?

> cool, then fuck literally everyone with depression or anxiety or eating disorders or literally any other illness that contributes to low self esteem. also fuck disabled people who need mobility aids who feel unlovable because who would ever find someone in a wheelchair sexy?

It's not my job to pretend the depressed are happy, the anxious are confident, the fat are thin, that those with low self esteem are paragons of self love, or that the disabled are as abled as the rest of us

It's my job to help these people where I can, and to give aid were I can. But being dicey with language doesn't help these people. Antidepressants and therapy helps the depressed, befriending people and creating safe ways of exposing them slowly to situations that makes them anxious helps them, getting fat people to exercise and eat less helps them, building people up so they love themselves for hard work and accomplishment helps those with low self esteem, and giving assistance to the disabled, building prosthetics for amputees and helping them helps the fucking disabled.

Telling them they're all just perfect as they are doesn't help anyone.

I don't want these people to see themselves as broken, or whatever. I want them to fucking excel in all they do.

---

You're too stuck on the labels, man. Be you, excel and fucking thrive.

We need language to describe things. But there is no compunction to be defined by that language
>>
>>725041528
>cool, then fuck literally everyone with depression or anxiety or eating disorders or literally any other illness that contributes to low self esteem
I agree

> also fuck disabled people who need mobility aids who feel unlovable because who would ever find someone in a wheelchair sexy

Nobody would, and I agree
>>
>>725042228

wow, you really need evidence that transwomen face an increased risk of violence?
>>
>>725042300
>>725042336
post evidence or dont post at all
>>
>>725042133
sure, but I would be willing to wager that there are just as many Islamic people as there are Christian people who would have me dead if they were able to.
>>
>>725040592
>It's better for the ten people in ten thousand with these mental issues to suffer the misfortunes of their biology than to force everyone else to adhere to it.

Exactly this. SJW's think it's better to shoot 100 healthy people rather than one dying one because he suffered enough. This is why they are all failures at life. They just can't properly reason.
>>
>>725042370
Yeah no. You can't be a man who goes into a restroom in Texas, ESPECIALLY certain parts of it, in a fucking dress.
>>
>>725042662
post evidence or dont post at all
>>
>>725042662
>>725042370
>>725042732

> easy google search

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Center-City-Transgender-Woman-Attack-Philadelphia--411423625.html

I've been arguing semantics with the person you're challenging this whole thread, but pretending rednecks and goons won't beat the shit out of a "fags" is delusion beyond anything SJW's perpetrate.
>>
>>725042732
http://www.hrc.org/resources/violence-against-the-transgender-community-in-2016
>>
>>725042293
>There is a much higher chance of sexual assault in the latter.

No, there is not an increased chance of sexual assault in facilities that allow trans people to use their facility of their appearance.

>there is not a statistic that says black men assault white men or that black women assault white women at a higher rate in the bathroom than outside the bathroom

there's not a statistic that says men are more likely to assault a women in a bathroom than outside one either, never mind transwomen doing so

>So it is a false comparison to say that separating white and black is the same as separating men and women.

You're right, the former is actually based on the reality that black men are in fact more likely to commit a violent crime.

>>725042293
>If you are allowing transgender into womens bathrooms you are allowing all men into womens bathrooms. The idea that you can have a law just for people who feel a certain way is pants on head retarded.

No, you don't. See: the large number of places that already DO have a policy that doesn't require that.

>>725042293
>Use the bathroom according to your equipment.
>>725042293
>I don't want my daughter to live in that world, but if you fucks succeed in bringing it to fruition I will not pass up that opportunity.

You'd really be ok with your daughter walking into the bathroom and seeing someone that looks like Buck Angel?? No, you wouldn't, and don't even fucking lie. If you saw a transman in the womens room, you'd be quite upset.
>>
>>725041528

this:gender dysphoria is a literal diagnosed mental illness that can take therapy, self acceptance and in some cases extensive surgeries to cure

does not contradict this:Men and transsexuals are indistinguishable except that one thinks they are a woman

Mental illness is not a distinguishing trait. You can't test a man and find out if he is trans.
>>
>>725042864
Yeah, this dude's an ape.

I live in Texas, and i've seen it with my EYES.
I'm actually kind of trapish and took up martial arts at a young age so that i didn't have to fucking be nervous all the time.
>>
>>725042864
>>725042868
Thanks, that's all I wanted.
>>
>>725042208
>12% of the population is a small minority
Yeah, go fuck yourself.

>You haven't addressed why their right to not be forced into a colored's bathroom is more important than my right to not have to share a bathroom with a small minority that in addition to making me uncomfortable, actually ARE more likely to hurt me.

Because, among black people, you get male and female. Bathrooms are segregated into biological sex, not skin color.

> my right to not have to share a bathroom with a small minority that in addition to making me uncomfortable, actually ARE more likely to hurt me.

>ME, ME, ME, ME, WHY CAN'T I

Because your presence is disgusting to normal people. Black and white. You make us uncomfortable and you're more likely to hurt us. You're all mentally unstable and should be locked up in an asylum before you eventually have a break down and hurt someone.
>>
>>725030095
This. Also lots of people these days don't seem to know the difference between gender and sexuality.
>>
Fuck outta here man
>>
>>725042864
>Please don't call me bro
Jesus fucking Christ, bro has been a gender neutral term since at least 2000, does everything trigger these people?
>>
File: fred-rogers.jpg (367KB, 679x613px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fred-rogers.jpg
367KB, 679x613px
To the trap I've been arguing with:

Look I'm out. I hope you the best and I've enjoyed debating with you.

Hopefully we've both come to a better understanding of the others' position.

You have a good one.
>>
>>725042992
>Bathrooms are segregated into biological sex, not skin color.

Now they are. But they used to be segregated by skin color too. Did you not take history in middle school?

12% *is* a small minority. Not as small as trans, but that's not really the point.

>Because your presence is disgusting to normal people. Black and white

Black peoples presence in the bathroom is disgusting to me. Used to be digusting to an actual majority of whites too.

>You make us uncomfortable and you're more likely to hurt us.
No, women don't face an increased risk of being hurt by allowing bathroom choice by transpeople.

>You're all mentally unstable and should be locked up in an asylum before you eventually have a break down and hurt someone.

Gays too? Autists definitely, bye bye most of /b/
>>
>>725042992
Not him, but you do realize there is not a single argument in this post, right?
>>
>>725027919
Kill yourself.
>>
>>725042992
>>12% of the population is a small minority
>Yeah, go fuck yourself.
It literally is though.
>>
>>725041848
>i've never met a single person from the islam faith who thought my being queer was a problem.

The bubble is real. When SJWs protest for Muslims they are not exclusively protesting for the kind neighbor who never said anything bad to their face. They are protesting for the hundreds of millions who would kill them on principal. They are just too stupid to realize it. The internet exists, news exists, and yet SJWs are so retarded they can't see the world for what it is. Pro tip, it doesn't actually end at the end of your bubble.
>>
>I hope you all kill yourselves.
>>
I still haven't seen a single person acknowledge that enforcing this 'bathroom by genitals' thing wouldn't make women freak the fuck out when a transman walks into the womens room.

If transmen still have to use the womens room, THEN you're really inviting all men to use the women's room, because transmen are far more passable as men than transwomen, so you really couldn't tell the difference. If a big burly looking dude says "but I'm really a female so I have to use this bathroom", what the fuck are you going to do? Making him prove he has a vagina? Enforce ID checks? Well ID checks wouldn't work, because if men will pretend to be trans, surely the lesser fake ID use would be on the table.
>>
>>725043940

"transmen" are women.

"transwomen" are men.
>>
>>725043940
One person acknowledged it and it was totally dismissed.

>>725042537
....n-no?? that is the dumbest fucking logic?
I know NO feminist or SJW that would ever fucking do that??? The point is that the dying one is dying anyway, not shooting that person would mean prolonging their suffering, which is exactly what SJWs don't want to do, is prolong anyones suffering. Except maybe their own.


>>725043411
I said earlier that every group of people has its radicals. If yall can't realise that there are just as many radical christians that want my head on a stick as there are radical islamics then you know very little about the similarities between almost all faiths of those kinds.
I'm fighting for innocent people who simply believe what they believe in terms of a loving and merciful god that DOESNT want queers to die have a safe and peaceful life and be able to seek refuge.

OP here, I'm pretty much out. it's like 5am and all I've learned is that most transphobic people are dumb as fuck. however, those who used science and psychology to back up their arguments instead of making assumptions (especially about cis women who, on any other day, they couldn't care less about).

Like, so many people have been like BUT WHAT ABOUT THE INNOCENT WOMEN when most of the time those same people probably joke about raping women and cat call women in the street.

I appreciated the decent, logical conversations. i don't think i got called autistic once in this thread.
>>
>>725044788
>One person acknowledged it and it was totally dismissed.

no, they talked about something else entirely

are you trying to suggest that women wouldn't be freaked out by out by it? or that there are no transmen? or that both transwomen AND transmen should both be forced to use the mens room? what is it?
>>
>>725044697
"anon" is an autist.
>>
>>725027919
I'm colored and I hate your kind. We never asked for your fucking help you piece of shit don't use us to defend yourselves from criticism.
>>
>>725043296
>>725043351
38268000 is not a small number. Now compare that to the 3 trannies in this thread.

>Now they are. But they used to be segregated by skin color too. Did you not take history in middle school

Literally no argument. Are you trying to imply black people somehow were never human? You comparing your mental illness to our struggle is quite insulting. You were born as either a male or female. Even during apartheid there were rooms for both genders for us.

>Black peoples presence in the bathroom is disgusting to me. Used to be digusting to an actual majority of whites too.

We can't change that we were born black, literally all you have to do to fit in is nothing.

>No, women don't face an increased risk of being hurt by allowing bathroom choice by transpeople.

o'really
>http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5-times-transgender-men-abused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo
Not to mention trans people are literally mentally unstable.

>Gays too? Autists definitely, bye bye most of /b/

Gays and autists don't want access to female bathrooms so they can touch little girls, nor do they think they're something they're not. And if you think we can't tell if you're a man or woman I have news for you. You have zero arguments.
>>
>>725044921
No, no, I mean when I was passing as male and still having to use the female bathrooms because school policies, a lot of chicks got freaked out. genital-based bathroom policing would be ridiculous, humiliating and inconvenient for everyone involved, trans or otherwise.

I'm OP, I'm with you on this, yo.
>>
>>725043940
>THEN you're really inviting all men to use the women's room, because transmen are far more passable as men than transwomen,

LMAO, some skinny girl with a bit of facial hair, wrapped up tits and no adams apple will pass as a man. Get real.
>>
>>725045094
I'm also of colour but I'm sorry so many white knights have tried to use you in that way.

I Even specifically said in this this thread that i wouldn't talk ab out african american issues because I'm not african american, i'm indigenous australian.

>>725045406
dude have you EVER seen a transman thats been on t for like 2 years? you wouldnt know the fucking difference, i almost guarantee it.
>>
>>725044697
>"transmen" are women.

then they have to use the womens room right? so what are you going to do, post genital examiners at all the doors? or just take peoples word for it despite them being indistiguishable from a biological male until they pull down their pants?

>>725045122
>38268000 is not a small number. Now compare that to the 3 trannies in this thread.

dude 12% of the population IS a small minority, stop trying to pretend it isn't. flip it.. saying 88% *isn't* a large majority doesn't sound right now does it?

>Literally no argument. Are you trying to imply black people somehow were never human? You comparing your mental illness to our struggle is quite insulting. You were born as either a male or female. Even during apartheid there were rooms for both genders for us.

Saying "literally no argument" doesn't make it so. You were born either black or not black. You comparing your propensity for violence to simply being uncomfortable for no other reason that your own thoughts is quite insulting.

>We can't change that we were born black, literally all you have to do to fit in is nothing.

It's pretty silly to suggest that someone would take on all the difficulties that coming out as trans entails just for the heck of it. That's what you're saying right, that it's just a lifestyle choice? Like being gay maybe?

>o'really
Yes, really.

>http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5-times-transgender-men-abused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

I can link to 5 instances of women abusing other women too. You haven't proved that it's even an increased risk over the general population at all, nevermind something that's specific to bathrooms.

>Not to mention trans people are literally mentally unstable.

So are quite a good percent of black people. Way moreso than any other race.
>>
>>725045122
>Gays and autists don't want access to female bathrooms so they can touch little girls, nor do they think they're something they're not. And if you think we can't tell if you're a man or woman I have news for you. You have zero arguments.

Transwomen don't want access to female bathrooms so they can touch little girls either.

And no, you couldn't tell that the situation in this picture is perfectly a-ok because that person obviously really has a vagina (they do)
>>
so obviously a women; women wouldn't be uncomfortable at all with this person standing next to their little girl in the bathroom
>>
>>725032364
Disparate outcomes do not equal disparate treatment. Your citation of differences in prison populations does not equal differences in treatment of that group. Hell, you disprove the theory yourself when you cite that your group has more alcohol problems. So, 3% vs 25%. How much of that is due to alcohol? Do you know? Of course you don't, so what percentage of the given population should be in prison, considering that we already have one factor on the table that increases the likely percentage beyond that of 3? You have no idea.
>>
File: trans2.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trans2.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
yup, no way this person gets mistaken for an actual man.
>>
>>725045677
>dude 12% of the population IS a small minority
Relative to the argument it is not. And if you add in all people that would be segregated that would be close to 50% of the US. Nothing close to 0.6% of the tranny population.

>Saying "literally no argument" doesn't make it so. You were born either black or not black. You comparing your propensity for violence to simply being uncomfortable for no other reason that your own thoughts is quite insulting.

All these empty words. You could have copy pasted the ingredients to a good pasta instead.

>It's pretty silly to suggest that someone would take on all the difficulties that coming out as trans entails just for the heck of it. That's what you're saying right, that it's just a lifestyle choice? Like being gay maybe?

Do you die if you don't cut off your wiener and go to restrooms not made for you? Seems like a lifestyle choice to me. Being gay is literally also a choice. Stop trying to use everyone else to further your argument.

>I can link to 5 instances of women abusing other women too
No shit. Lesbians beat their partners up a shit ton. However they're still sane.

>So are quite a good percent of black people. Way moreso than any other race.

Because of your people enslaving us and literally breeding us to be work horses with high test.
>>
>>725045677

The "bathroom" argument has nothing to do with bathrooms. It's about the intentional sophist slide of the mentally ill forcing others to participate in their delusion at the barrel of a gun.
>>
>>725045845
>Transwomen don't want access to female bathrooms so they can touch little girls either.
Keep telling yourself that

>And no, you couldn't tell that the situation in this picture is perfectly a-ok because that person obviously really has a vagina (they do)

no shit, females are disgusted by you. They can still see you're a fucking tranny. Your tumblr blog may tell you otherwise but we know what you are. No amount of hormones will hide it.
>>
File: 1431537590641.gif (2MB, 330x154px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431537590641.gif
2MB, 330x154px
>>725046710
>no Adams apple
>feminine cheek bones
>tits still visible
>>
>>725047229
Pretty much this. Also, transgenderism definitly a mental illness. It is no different than biid, and yet we let, nay, encourage these people with perfectly healthy bodies to mutilate their genitals.
>>
>>725045677
>then they have to use the womens room right? so what are you going to do, post genital examiners at all the doors? or just take peoples word for it despite them being indistiguishable from a biological male until they pull down their pants?

We're going to kick your face in if we find one of you trying to get away with it. Don't cry when it happens, you know you're asking for it.
>>
>>725046997
>Relative to the argument it is not. And if you add in all people that would be segregated that would be close to 50% of the US. Nothing close to 0.6% of the tranny population.

Sorry, yes it is. You can pretend all you want but just because 0.6% is small minority doesn't mean 12% isn't. And they did use to be segregated, so it's not hypothetical.

>All these empty words. You could have copy pasted the ingredients to a good pasta instead.

Thanks, I'm trying to learn from you, your arguments a WAY emptier than mine. So much talent.

>Do you die if you don't cut off your wiener and go to restrooms not made for you? Seems like a lifestyle choice to me. Being gay is literally also a choice. Stop trying to use everyone else to further your argument.

Well, thanks for clarifying that you're totally ignorant of gay/trans issues.

>No shit. Lesbians beat their partners up a shit ton. However they're still sane.

Then you've concede the point that transwomen in the womens room don't in fact pose a risk a violence not otherwise existing, thanks.

>Because of your people enslaving us and literally breeding us to be work horses with high test.

Well regardless of the reasons it's true, so thanks for acknowledging that. Really saves time in making your arguments look silly.

>no shit, females are disgusted by you. They can still see you're a fucking tranny. Your tumblr blog may tell you otherwise but we know what you are. No amount of hormones will hide it.

This is true for transwomen, but not for transmen. Do a google image search.

>Keep telling yourself that

Given the many places that don't enforce bathroom-by-genitalia, if there actually was an increased risk of that all you people would be waving it all over the place

>>725047422
ffs i have bigger tits than that.

so what is the solution? get close enough to everyone to examine their addams apple and kick out anyone who doesn't have one big enough? ban coats and turtlenecks that cover it?
>>
>>725027919
I don't believe you have a wang, enjoy your hasbro logo.
>>
>>725047601

Whether or not they go through with the play acting, the best thing for any tranny is to accept the empirical reality of the world that they live in.

"Transwomen" would all be much more mentally healthy and secure if they could look themselves in the mirror and say "I'm a man, but I really really really would prefer to look like and live as the idea that I have of women".

"Transmen" the inverse. Blair White is a good example of that. Blair White mostly accepts the reality of the world that she lives in and recognizes that not everybody wants to play along. The thing is, there is a reason that shrinks are told not to directly contradict delusions. Because it causes the mentally ill to go ballistic. They go ballistic as a form of blackmail, extortion, and bullying to attempt to force others to play along so that they don't have to confront their own flaws and decide how they want to live with them on their own terms.
>>
>>725047943
>Sorry, yes it is. You can pretend all you want but just because 0.6% is small minority doesn't mean 12% isn't. And they did use to be segregated, so it's not hypothetical

I guess one apple is just as little as 2000 to you then right. Because relative to 10000 it's not a lot. I'm not sure you understand. The majority of the population segregate bathrooms into male and female. Your biological sex. Now, in the past it's true races were separated, but they were still separated in restrooms by their sex. This doesn't add anything to your argument. Your argument is one of sex, not race. Not to mention, people can't change their race. Just like you can't change your gender. Trying to change it ends up creating a problem, so in short. You are creating a problem for society by trying to go against the natural order. Autism, Gays, different skin color, all these are found in nature but show me a dog that cuts its wiener off and goes on hormones so it can pretend to be female and then spends copious amount of time complaining when other dogs refuse to acknowledge that it's female. We all know that's what this is about. By allowing you to use female restrooms, society agrees that you're female. You can never change the fact that you were born male/female. And we will never play along with your delusions that you can.

>Well, thanks for clarifying that you're totally ignorant of gay/trans issues.

You're ignorant of cis male/female issues. thanks.

>Then you've concede the point that transwomen in the womens room don't in fact pose a risk a violence not otherwise existing, thanks.
No, I haven't. Learn to read. Adding trans adds yet another level of danger.

>This is true for transwomen, but not for transmen. Do a google image search.

I have, I can see that they use to be female. It's not hard.

>Given the many places that don't enforce bathroom-by-genitalia
Like? Maybe we should just do what they do in the arab states and toss you off a roof.
>>
>>725048386
>Because it causes the mentally ill to go ballistic. They go ballistic as a form of blackmail, extortion, and bullying to attempt to force others to play along so that they don't have to confront their own flaws and decide how they want to live with them on their own terms.
This is what white padded cells were invented to handle.
>>
>>725047943
>so what is the solution
ID check. That's all you need.
>>
>>725027919
an*
>>
>>725027919
Go to bed, Callum.
>>
>>725027919
How can you believe in evolution and not be racist?
>>
are you very fat?
>>
>>725051274
I do believe in evolution but I also know whites are not the most evolved mentally and physically to the environment. Capitalism is not evolution.
>>
>>725052113
So you are racist.
>>
>>725027919
"I am a snowflake, please ask me shit so I get attention."

OP 2017

The necrosis phase of /b/
>>
>>725052113
do we need to evolve physically to the environment?
isn't that what capitalism is for. somebody sells you something to make your life easier and in return that capitalist makes money.
he evolves from being poor to a rich person.
>>
>>725027919
How often do you stick a dildo up your faggot ass?
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 20



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.