[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am a heterosexual who has never been in a relationship

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 19

>I am a heterosexual who has never been in a relationship with a female and I have never had sex, but my uninformed opinions about sexuality and gender politics are relevant and extremely important.

Why do so many of you do this?
I am 100 percent seriously asking.

It's like if a person who had only ever eaten processed sugar straight from the bag decided they were the ideal person to regulate the dessert industry.
What gives?
>>
>>725003068
You're not black, so you shouldn't talk about race politics at all.

You're not a woman, so you shouldn't talk about feminism at all.

You only belong to one country, so you shouldn't talk about international politics.

Should I go on or is your dumb brain getting the point?
>>
>>725003358
You could go on if you want to demonstrate further and to a greater extent that you entirely missed the point.. that's up to you. Do you feel like that is something you need to do?
>>
>>725003358
/thread.

The 'regulate the dessert industry' analogy is bullshit. No one is trying to dictate sexuality with their opinions. Unless you've lived alone in a cave you're entire life, you most likely have some logical and relatable opinions about sexuality.
>>
>>725003552
You don't need to be Italian to make pizza, is what he's trying to say.

By your logic, OP, only people with biased and subjective information should be talking and anyone with an outside/objective perspective should never talk at all.

Nice bait, though.
>>
>>725003813
No. That is not what I am saying at all. I am saying you shouldn't write a cookbook about pizza called "This Is The Only Way To Make Pizza And If You Don't Make Pizza This Way Then You You Should Be Prevrnted From Making Pizza" if you have ne er even tasted a pizza.
>>
>>725004273
Alright, yeah "asexual" tumblrinas turning into feminists is like the opposite of the spectrum. As long as we band together as intelligent human beings, hopefully we can keep them at bay. One flamewar at a time.
>>
>>725003572
>No one is trying to dictate sexuality with their opinions.

Except that people literally are. All the time.
>>
>>725004273
>"This Is The Only Way To Make Pizza And If You Don't Make Pizza This Way Then You You Should Be Prevrnted From Making Pizza"

Considering that, once again, no one is dictating sexuality, I'm amazed at your collection of strawmen.
>>
>>725004494
Here on 4chan? Are we an international legislative body now? Or are we just supposed to all be uninformed virgins who don't deserve opinions?
>>
>>725003358

I think what OP means is not that if you aren't X, you can't talk about X.

I think what he means is, if you don't know anything about X, you should probably not offer an uneducated opinion about it as if you are the ultimate authority on the subject.
>>
File: v0Rgg.gif (890KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
v0Rgg.gif
890KB, 500x490px
>>725003552
the fuckin burn tho
>>
>>725004495
People constantly try to dictate sexuality. On this board.
"All women are evil whores"
"Any person whose sexuality doesn't revolve around procreation is mentally ill"

These threads are so common that they might as well be stickies.
>>
>>725004628
Nice straw man

First, most people don't believe they are the ultimate authority. They have opinions and they can discuss them.

Second, OP implied lack of experience= not knowing.

>Never had sex with female so opinions on sexuality and gender politics are misinformed

If you have no experience living in Germany, your opinions of Germany are uninformed.

Ever heard of books?
>>
>>725004950
You misinterpreted OP, now you're misinterpreting that anon

That's not a straw man, you're just an idiot
>>
>>725005044
Explain the misrepresentation. Or will you just hide and let it 404 before you expose your stupidity further?
>>
>>725004857
Oh, I see where this is going. My question to you is, why do you think it matters?

This is an anime imageboard. We fill this place with trap threads, bananas, and other bullshit. No one gives a rat's ass about our opinions and certainly no one is basing legislation on them. So, A: what anon do you think actually considers their opinions here to be 'extremely important.' And B: What effect do you think 4chan's articulate and well informed discussions are having on society as a whole to the point that it should matter what people say here?
>>
>>725004950
>it's an I just learnec about the concept of a straw man so I'll abuse the term until it loses all meaning episode
>>
>>725005216
Damn, son. Well said.
>>
>>725004857

They are made either by trolls or idiots. Either way, who cares. Are words on an anonymous image board really that hurtful to you?
>>
>>725005318
How do you feel that the first anon rekt you and now you are reduced to memeing
>>
>>725005138
OP here. Not that guy.
I never said you cannot have opnions about things you are not an expert on. I never said that and I never implied it. You either lack reading comprehension, or your desire to stoke your own narrative overpowers your ability to think critically.
I asked why so many people insist on presenting their uninformed opinions on an extremely personal matter as though they were scientific data.
>>
File: 2 (21).jpg (37KB, 333x321px) Image search: [Google]
2 (21).jpg
37KB, 333x321px
>>725005138
You need to calm the fuck down anon.

You're trying to discredit OP by blanketing sexuality and gender politics in with less than esoteric subjects, misunderstanding #1 you missed his point entirely and came off like you were trying to assert your intelligence like an asshole

#2, that anon was clearly trying to help you understand OP and you took it as him trying to argue, again trying to discredit him by chalking his help up as a straw man (it very clearly was not a straw man) and coming off like you're trying to assert your intelligence like an asshole, again

Just calm the fuck down, jeez
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
>>725003068
>>
>>725005687
>comes on image board
>asks why people present opinions assertively

I mean, come on now. I feel like this thread had good intentions and you're not just a troll, but it's time to stop posting.
>>
>>725004950

Look, another deluded disciple of the great Reddit logic brigade, a group of heathens that categorizes every single thing they cannot understand or will not accept as a logical fallacy. You, and those like you, are slaves to the devices of your own minds, in bed with the very fallacious arguments you so dutifully call others out on.

Even in your own post, you OFFER YOUR OWN UNINFORMED OPINION AS THOUGH YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY, even though you say "most people don't believe they are the ultimate authority."

Have fun in your thought bubble, I guess. I know you can't see that you are ever, ever wrong, and so making this post at all is complete and utter insanity, but this is a stupid anonymous image board and nobody cares what I say anyway!
>>
>>725005687
>presenting their uninformed opinions on an extremely personal matter as though they were scientific data.

Are you really this retarded? Anons present their opinions as though they were scientific data? Nigga, those opinions are usually accompanied by pictures of Hitler and cartoon frogs. They usually end with crap like "prove me wrong. Protip: you can't." If that's what scientific data looks like to you, I have some terrible news.

Anons post their thoughts and opinions because they feel like it, and no one in their right mind gives a shit.
>>
>>725005390
I never said I was hurt. Put away your "Lol delicious Libcuck tears" meme insult.
I clearly staed that I was "CURIOUS".

DO YOU NEED ME TO TYPE THAT WORD A THIRD TIME SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT?
>>
>>725005687
Hi OP.

Note I don't say you are not allowed to have opinions.

I used what you said, that the opinions are misinformed. Your words.

The argument is whether opinions are misinformed, not whether we are allowed to have them.
>>
>>725006107
Stop arguing semantics

Damn dude, just get off the internet and go smoke a bowl you're doin mental gymnastics so you can argue
>>
>>725005862

>Even in your own post, you OFFER YOUR OWN UNINFORMED OPINION AS THOUGH YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY

> I know you can't see that you are ever, ever wrong, and so making this post at all is complete and utter insanity

Well that last sentence seems right at least.
>>
>>725005800
>>725005978

See how these anons don't contribute to the topic, but attacks the person.

Try again
>>
>>725006343
Ok then. Yes. People who have never had a relationship should not be giving relationship advice.
>>
File: 5 (1).gif (2MB, 346x255px) Image search: [Google]
5 (1).gif
2MB, 346x255px
>>725006482
Are you stupid? He asked me to explain the misunderstanding
>>
>>725003068
You are UN-sexual. Your attraction may be towards women, but the fact that you are a virgin and not actively pursuing heterosexual sex means that you aren't in the game, son.
>>
>>725006525
Right that was your point. It's clear.

Now replace had a relationship with living in Germany.

>People who never lived in Germany should not be knowledgeable about living in Germany

But there are books anon. Their friends who lives there could tell them all about it. And this now educated person who never lived in Germany can still be knowledgeable about living in Germany. Knowledge is not only subjective.
>>
>>725006557
That's kinda close to my point.
Unsexual people shouldn't be giving sexual advice.
>>
>>725003068
go look up the genetic logical fallacy and get back to us
>>
>>725006328

Well then your question was answered, was it not? They are trolls, or they are idiots.

The fact that you made that reply in such a negative way says that my post probably hurt you. Why be defensive and lash out? What did I say that was anywhere along the lines of a meme insult? I find those to be reprehensible.

It is highly likely you take these posts far more seriously than you should.
>>
>>725006328
nah m8 your really assblastedly hurt.

to your point, all voices and opinions need to be considered on all issues. just because you deem them to be less than yours says more about you than it does the opinion itself.
>>
>>725006693
Do you honestly think that living in Germany and something as complicated as sexuality and romantic relationships are on the same level?
Yeah, you can learn geography from books.
Do you really think that sexuality and relationships are the same as geography?
>>
>>725006933
Trolls?
Yep, sometimes.
Idiots.
I do think do.
But acknowledging that someone is an idiot doesn't make them stop existing.
>>
>>725006995
Not possible to answer, and categorize complexity of experiences.

But what is important is to realize that even die the most complex topics, a complete lack of experience of those topics doesn't entail uninformed opinions. Because you can study those topics.

Maybe it's harder to do so for relationships than living in Germany, but you can't just say outright they are misinformed. In fact a virgin who never visited Germany might know more about relationship advice since it's written about way more than living in Germany.
>>
File: 3 (14).jpg (15KB, 322x350px) Image search: [Google]
3 (14).jpg
15KB, 322x350px
>>725006995
Yeah dude I pointed this out twenty minutes ago... He's doing mental gymnastics to argue. And you're not recognizing it, and giving him the intelligence pissing match he wanted

This thread had hope but you're all sperging
>>
>>725007393
Great contribution to the topic.
>>
File: 2 (12).gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2 (12).gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>725007506
Look at this shit

You faggots are sperging about me pointing out the sperging

You guys are fuckin jokes..
>>
>>725007585
Make a coherent argument anon. Or are you afraid of being exposed?
>>
>>725007650
First one wasn't a troll, this one is

I fuckin hate /b/ sometimes man.
>>
>>725007289

No, it does not. But, you see, they can't be reasoned with. They are physically incapable of realizing they are idiots, about anything. So you literally cannot stop them. Maybe you think someone will provide you with a magical answer to make the world a place full of happy, intelligent and progressive people, when the reality is that most people are to higher or lower degrees selfish, close-minded and let their preconceptions and acknowledged authority figures determine what they believe and are literally incapable of changing or learning anything new.

It sucks, but there is nothing to be done about it.
>>
>>725007650
He actually made his really good coherent argument earlier in this thread.
But yeah... afraid of being "exposed".
Are you Alex Jones?
>>
>>725007768
Most /b/tards aren't looking for a proper discussion I believe. They are here to push their beliefs, which is good, and then hope for circle jerking and get flustered when countered. I'm used to the frustration talking here.
>>
>>725007888
Sorry, I missed it. Point me to it and I'll respond.
>>
>>725007982
>I don't give people the time of day when they hurt my pwecious feewings

epitome of a superiority complex, fresh out of uni I take it?
>>
File: 1452895843544.jpg (29KB, 458x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452895843544.jpg
29KB, 458x360px
>>725008189
Still waiting to be pointed to argument. I was arguing with another anon so I might've missed it.
>>
I should have just posted a picture of pepe or hidden camera pics of my sister pissing.
Sorry, won't happen again.
>>
>>725008288
Read the damn thread, numbnuts.
>>
>>725008363
What's the fun in that? It's good to let out steam and argue once in a while
>>
>>725008438
Once more, instead of helping to locate the argument you type that. I guess you just wanted to shit post.
>>
>>725008524
No one gives a shit about burden of proof here, figure it out yourself faggot.
>>
>>725008624
Kek. I just wanted to be pointed to an argument, not for some proof.

Funny thing I read every post. There were no such arguments.

Kek you trolling faggot
>>
>>725008524
It's this guy I think.
>>725005044
>>725005800
>>725006442
>>
>>725008958
Maybe you're right.

It's just that I don't see an argument on the topic. That anon just said I'm wrong because I use esoteric terms and mental gymnastics without telling me what are those terms and how I'm twisting the argument. Damn even OP agreed with my understanding of his post.
>>
>f2 "strawman"

Every fucking time.
Do you retards have to ruin *every* word?
>>
>>725009253
Does using a word correctly ruin it's meaning?

Would you like to point out how to use it?

Or will you shitpost and attack character instead? I bet on this.
>>
>>725009083
You went straight for technical accuracy in an unquantifiable subject thinking it would make you look "smarter".
>>
>>725009329

It was not used correctly.
>>
>>725009440
What's the unquantifiable object and my technical accuracy? I'm trying to have a discussion not baiting. I gain nothing by appearing smart on /b/
>>
>>725009494
Enlighten me. How should it be used? I'm actually worried I might be using this word incorrectly. Please set it right.
>>
>>725009329
Your overeager attempt to use a big word you don't understand how to use properly yet was annoying and unnecessary.
>>
>>725009634
Whats the word god damn it
>>
>>725009521
The unquantifiable SUBJECT. is sexuality and romantic relationships, which are both nothing like geography or any other obvious technical subject.
>>
File: 1482932430408.jpg (16KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1482932430408.jpg
16KB, 400x343px
I've been refreshing constantly hurry up faggots before my autism goes into overdrive and this 404s
>>
>>725009577

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

I am not doing all the work for you.
>>
>>725009831
Hold on anon, I agree with you. I said so myself that I'm not willing to rank complexity of experiences.

However the experience of living in Germany, which is not the same as pointing out Germany on a map, can be compared to experience of relationships, since they are both unquantifiable.
>>
opinions aren't meant to be binding
>>
>>725009985
Straw man means misrepresenting an opponent's position so it's easier to attack.

I pointed out why some anon misrepresented my position in detail.

Also notice that OP agreed with my interpretation of his argument, and I'm open to being corrected. so I'm not committing straw man myself
>>
>>725003068
Transgender lunatic detected
>>
Well if this is the end I had a good argument. See you on some other thread.

>Mfw whole thread
>>
>>725010285
OP trulty BTFO. How will he ever recover?
>>
>>725010359
You could have posted your "good argument", but instead you chose to make a post to let everyone know that you had a "good argumant".
Cool.
>>
>>725010176

The first poster in this thread mischaracterized OP's argument, derailing the first several posts.

The person claimed to commit a strawman >>725004628
was making an attempt to get the thread back on track by attempting to word OP's idea better.

Then >>725004950 incorrectly called that a strawman. Did he make a secondary argument with the purpose of refuting a claim? No. Ergo not strawman.

And then >>725005044
correctly asses the situation.

The other reference was >>725004495
and was someone who simply misconstrued the point because of the first poster derailing it and OP offering poor explanations.
>>
>>725010614
Well can't resist this anon.

>>725005687
>>725006442
>>725006525
>>725006693
>>725006995
>>725007372

And for good measure
>>725010176
>>
>>725010700
Hi anon

I would like argue that this anon
>>725004628
made a straw man because he interpreted OPs post as representing his opposition's position as follows:

>If you don't know anything about X you probably shouldn't offer an opinion treating it as if you were ultimate authority.

The opposition did not claim anything about ultimate authority. If they did, then that would be easy to refute. Hence the straw man.
>>
>>725010985
By opposition I mean people lacking experience on the topic but giving opinions nonetheless
>>
>>725010750
So you're that guy who thinks:
1 someone who has never lived in Germany could write a useful book anout living in Germany
And
2. living in Germany is analgous to the broad range of various psychological aspects of sexuality and romantic relationships?
>>
>>725010614
Also by good argument I don't mean my argument is good. I mean I had a good argument with the anons in this. I enjoyed arguing here. Sorry if I came across the wrong way
>>
A heterosexual person with a partner knows just as much about fags as a heterosexual with no partner. I don't see the point OP is trying to make.
>>
>>725011181
Oh, ok. I thought you meant something else entirely.
I had a good argument as well, then.
Cheers.
>>
>>725011158
If a guy who never lived in Germany but read many books about living in Germany and hearing tales from his friends who lives in Germany, then maybe he could write a useful book on it.

Living in Germany, like being in a relationship, is experienced. It's not technical or a math problem. Only saying they are the same in kind. Maybe one is more complex but I wouldn't know, and it wouldn't matter to my conclusion which is lack of experience doesn't entail opinion of topic is uninformed.
>>
>>725011046

Are those not the same thing? The poster was trying to clarify OP. Not defeat an argument.
>>
>>725011245
Of course you don't. You're an edgy diot. Move along.
>>
>>725011387
If OP really meant what the anon clarified, then he would also be committing a straw man. Because those without experience wouldn't say they are utimate experts on those topics. If they did that would be laughable. The most they can say is their opinion is not uninformed just because they haven't the relevant experience.
>>
>>725011384
Would you ever purchase, read and trust a book about living in Germany writen by someone who had never lived in Germany over a book written by someone who had lived there their entire life? Especially when considering that your own argument implies that said person's book would just be reformated information taken from books written by the latter?
>>
File: amusing.jpg (7KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
amusing.jpg
7KB, 300x172px
>>725003068
>implying implications
>>
File: oh boy here we go.jpg (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy here we go.jpg
93KB, 400x400px
>>725003068
Man if I had a dollar for every gender there is; I'd have two dollars.
>>
>>725011760
Probably not anon, but that doesn't mean the first dudes book is uninformed. He can still have informative opinions by gathering info and experiences from others.

Another analogy might be a white professor writing about race theory. We can still value his insights
>>
>sex is largely biological
>>
File: don't know if want.jpg (37KB, 459x500px) Image search: [Google]
don't know if want.jpg
37KB, 459x500px
Lots of metaphors and analogies going on right now. I thought it would be cool; but so much of it in the same place looks a bit wanky tbh.
>>
>>725011882
Yeah, I really liked that imaginary part of the OP post that never happened but you went straight to inventing as well. That was a hilarious thing that never happened.
>>
>>725011507

It would be laughable. But here on the internet, that is how many opinions are presented: as important facts. This happens regardless of how little they actually know about the subject. Fuck it happens in the real world all the time as well.

I honestly see no strawman argument here.

This guy though, >>725003358 looks like he qualifies.

Of course it's entirely possible that I'm retarded and just am incapable of seeing it but in that case I will probably not ever figure it out.
>>
>>725011760
Another analogy because I'm a sucker for them

While we will never experience the pain of giving birth, we can still stay holy shit that looks painful. Doctors who studied it can say push now. There's a difference in expertise, but the husband's opinions are not uninformed
>>
>>725012205
I'm just being obtuse as usual. I'll try to be clearer for you and myself.

So I imagine two parties arguing. One on OPs A side and the other on B side.

A is presenting B as saying B thinks they are ultimate authorities even though they have zero experience on the matter.

If that is true, B would be easily defeated. But that's not what B is arguing. Therefore A committed a straw man fallacy by making B's position easier to attack.
>>
>>725004482
And what the hell is your deal with asexuality? One of those psychos who thinks everyone just needs a good dicking, or you don't think it's real, or..?
>>
File: 20182_Sully106.jpg (18KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
20182_Sully106.jpg
18KB, 400x265px
>>725004950
If you've never flown a plane your opinions on how to safely land in the Hudson river in a 737 when both engines blow out at low altitude are not as valuable as Sully Sullenbergers.

Sometimes experience matters. Of course you can have informed opinions on things you are not an expert in but if you have not been in your own proper relationships with a woman then I definitely won't be valuing your opinion on said relationships with women as much as those that have experience doing so.

As someone who has been in 4 long term relationships with women I know that there are things about the dynamics between men and women I would NEVER understand without having the experiences myself and no amount of book learnin' and observation would get me to that point of understanding more than living it.
>>
>>725012205
And also, those people who actually think they are authorities even with no experience are just idiots. We can ignore them. But be wary of generalizing from those few idiots of all who lack experience also think they are ultimate authorities.
>>
>>725012634
I agree with you. But wouldn't you feel safer with a guy who never flew a plane but is in flight school, than some random passenger who knows jack all?

Experience definitely matters, a lot. But that doesn't make the opinions of those who doesn't have experience uninformed. It's might be uninformed relative to the experienced.
>>
>>725011988
you of all people should understand exp. points.
>>
>>725012440

Ok now THIS makes a lot more sense. I was under the impression that OP was primarily concerned with people that touted uninformed opinions as fact, and not simple people with knowledge but no experience offering an informed opinion and presenting it as such. If the former was indeed the case then I see no logical problems, but if the latter is the case then you are correct.

At the very least I'm understanding why you are seeing this. I think OP is kind of garbage at explaining his point.
>>
>>725012837

We agree. The will to educate yourself and then to actually do it can't be underestimated and is definitely worth more than those that never paid attention to said subject. Experience is invaluable but you can still have informed opinions on things because we extrapolate the world through experience of a myriad of things that can be applied to others. I am not a pilot but I understand a bit about aviation and, hell, gravity and physics. I could have figured out that keeping the plane as level as possible with the nose slightly raised is a better idea than banking in to the river at an angle.

I am more referring to those that have rigid ideologies and opinions that are given as gospel.
>>
>>725013106
I think OPs argument had more than one element, and you could be right.

I concentrated on the second part mostly because of the anon explaining original OPs point. OP might not even agree with that interpretation.
>>
>>725013106
>>725012440
you two are fucking faggots.
>>
>>725013177
Yeah, those crazy ideologues give everyone a bad name. Must be avoided.

Happy we are agreeing though. Good discussion!
>>
this>>725013270
goes for >>725013177
and>>725013238
as well.

you think this kind of discussion makes you attractive. this is your major malfunction.
>>
>>725013270
There's nothing wrong with being gay anon. Embrace your inner faggotry.
>>
>>725013270

Oh come on anon, it's not every day you get multiple people on /b/ actually making some thought progress as opposed to just yelling 'cuck' and 'fag' back and forth.
>>
>>725013427
well thats exactly how you never get pussy.
>>
>>725013473
no man thats not whats happening here. you are trying to say something very simple in a round about way that makes you sound retarded.
>>
>>725013479
Well if you are gay you wouldn't want pussy.
>>
>>725013554
this is why people hate faggots you know.
>>
>>725013607
I don't hate you.
>>
>>725013638
just understand people would accept you if you didnt try to convince others they are all also gay.
>>
File: 1479716209295.jpg (12KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1479716209295.jpg
12KB, 250x230px
Should've expected this to derail. It's been a while since I had a good debate on /b/.

Can't believe I'm going to miss this thread.
>>
>>725013859
faggot.
>>
>>725003068
Politics is about managing policies that make up social rules. Everyone's entitled to drive their agenda in a democracy.
>>
>>725013931
U too
>>
>>725013996
see>>725013730

this is the faggots major malfunction.
>>
>>725014065
First step towards enlightenment is to know thy gay self
>>
File: how to eat cheese.jpg (227KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
how to eat cheese.jpg
227KB, 900x675px
>>725014148
you think you got it downed packed with your trap futa shota gfur sfur cum tribute dick rate faces of b rate me and cuck porn dont you.
>>
>>725014337
I'm more of a MILF thread and 11/10 kind of anon
>>
>>725014476
and you regularly post on b. sure kid. your shits fucked for life.
>>
>>725014591
I ain't old so you are right on that. life will be fine though thanks for the concern /b/ro
>>
>>725014777
checked

you feel like shit when you jerk off to traps afterward dont you. thats your brain telling you you arent a faggot. you arent born gay you just chose to be.
>>
>>725014901
I've heard stories about anons eventually giving in to traps. I'm not there just yet
>>
>>725014979
sure kid. thats exactly why you are trying to convince me I'm gay right?
>>
>>725015097
Well... are you?
>>
>>725015255
no you dumb trap lover. ignorant arent you. you are gay. the reason you are alive is someone bread your ass into existence. you need to respect that and leave straight people alone.
>>
>>725015369
Of course we all exist because someone had intercourse.

But IF you are gay, you don't have to be so angry about it. Start a feels thread.
>>
File: bum bread.jpg (39KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
bum bread.jpg
39KB, 500x458px
>>725015369
>bread your ass into existence
>>
>>725015529
man you need to eat shit. the exact reason people hate faggots is they try to convince others they are gay you need tostop that shit. you exist because a man and a woman had sex. please stop trying to destroy this. I had gay friends but they always ruiined it by hitting on me its not cool. you arent cool and forcing the agneda ends human life. just kick back and fuck butts. dont try to push it as a natural thing though. otherwise the human race dies out. your end game is humans die off.
>>
>>725015726
You're no fun anymore. It's 530 am and I got to go to work soon.

Don't let other make fun of you anon. The gay community will accept you. I love you.
>>
>>725015582
its tricky vernacular considering we as humans shouldn't be talking about his crap.
>>
>>725015825
you suck bro. you need to know your place.
>>
>>725015582
Keked
>>
File: thefuck desk.jpg (66KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
thefuck desk.jpg
66KB, 486x485px
>>725015831
>we as humans shouldn't be talking about his crap.
Part of me kind of wants you to elaborate on this; but a bigger part of me is expecting you to say some profoundly retarded shit if you do.
>>
>>725016027
people say what the point of life. the point of life has always been to pass on your genes. do you know how many lotteries you have won to be here? you have the best luck in the universe. to actively try to block that process is gay.
>>
>>725016198
/thread
>>
>>725016198
Wait a second: I'm not the guy you were debating. I was making language jokes. That is all.
>>
>>725017044
sorry it got too real for you.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.