[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D R U G T H R E A D Last Drug you had Top 3 Drugs you've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: maxresdefault-1038x576[1].jpg (163KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1038x576[1].jpg
163KB, 1038x576px
D R U G T H R E A D

Last Drug you had

Top 3 Drugs you've tried

Drugs that gave you the scariest experience
[ Drug ] - [ Experience ]

Drugs that gave you the best experience
[ Drug ] - [ Experience ]

Drugs you want to try

Drugs you would never do, dislike
[ Drug ] - [ Reason ]
>>
File: resend.png (489KB, 854x358px) Image search: [Google]
resend.png
489KB, 854x358px
HASH

LSD, PSILOCYBIN, SKUNK

PSILOCYBIN - I make it short. i did 6gram dried ended up forgetting how to unlock a door with a key and then passing out, shifting in and out of reality and then bla bla lots of shit ended up at hospital with police. This was due to meeting people that i forgot doesnt know how to handle someone one mushrooms. shit setting avoid dumb people when on doses you cannot handle

PSILOCYBIN

DMT, SALVIA

HEROIN, METH what a bunch of shit drugs.
>>
I did suboxone once. If you are unfamiliar, it is something people use if they are addicted to heroin usually, but it is for opioid dependency. At the time I only smoked weed and was more curious than "needing a better high" and it was horrible. I felt nauseous for about 36 hours. Threw up 10 times. Apparently my friend gave me a little under what he takes, him being an addict he takes a lot. He figured because I was larger than him, I could take it. I will never ever do it again
>>
>>724953240
bump
>>
Ay what's good OP.
Top 3 drugs: mdma, mushrooms, acid
Scariest exp: had to walk through dark forest while tripping lsd, and then find WiFi and a bus.
Best exp: had so many great times, on mdma and/or coke or speed partying drunk, tripping hard on mushrooms during summer, or just chilling and getting high. Last summer i did 4.5g of shrooms and had a crazy experience and that was pretty great.
Drugs i wanna try: I'd like to try some other opiods (only done oxycodon and lean)
>>
>>724953240
Last Drug:
>Klonopin

Top 3:
>1. Salvia
>2. Molly
>3. Adderall

Scariest experience:
>Marijuana. Extremely strong paranoia and auditory hallucinations

Best experience:
>Salvia. Always had some sort of psychedelic cartoon-like themes in it. Saw some crazy, other- dimensional shit on it.

Drugs I want to try:
>DMT, LSD, Shrooms

Drugs I'll never do:
>Ketamine. Don't like how you don't have control over yourself.
>PCP. Shit be crazy
>Crack. Shit be crazy and addictive
>Meth. same as crack
>Heroin. Highly addictive
>>
>>724954895
Love molly and speed so fun. Wanna try salvia to only ever done shrooms and acid
>>
>>724953240

>caffeine
>melatonin yerba matte valerian root
>operating room anesthesia
>injected in iv. felt like I was falling.
>first nicotine ever
>heavy dat release while sleeping
>alcohol
>makes you fat
>>
>>724955102
How would you describe the contrast between tripping on LSD vs. shrooms?
>>
>>724955442
Its definatley similar but lsd is more clear headed and euphoric with slightly weaker and different visuals, while shrooms is a lot more crazy, confusing and spiritual, visuals get pretty crazy. I personally prefer mushrooms but acid is fun to
>>
>>724955102
Salvia is alot of fun. I know alot of people get spooked by it because it's so intense right off the bat but it's a ton of fun and will introduce you to seeing things you'd never have imagined.
>>
>>724955776
Sounds like I would enjoy shrooms more than acid for sure.
>>
>>724955442
LSD feels more energetic like visuals are more like new modern techno style

Psilocybin feels alot more spiritual and visuals are more like a natural dance more slow i think

>LSD for parties and other social events
>shr00ms for inner exploration
>>
in other drug related news germany passed a new drug law for medicinal marijuana and it starts tomorrow. 420 blaze it i am so fucking hyped
>>
File: 1475944630346.png (1MB, 1296x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475944630346.png
1MB, 1296x675px
>>724953240
Last Drug
>DMT

Top 3
>LSD, DMT, Weed

Scariest Experience
>Shrooms - I took 5.5g dry and my temperature started to drop to where my roommate said it felt like I was freezing. Not long after that every few seconds I could hear a ringing noise along with a strange vibration to the left of me. I was born with a hole in my heart, but it repaired not long after birth; because of that I thought a heart problem had finally manifested and that I was going to die that night.

Best Experience
>First LSD trip took 250ug and had a lot of time to sit and reflect on things, it was pretty nice.

Want to try
>Ayahuasca

Never do/dislike
>Anything with a high risk of addiction
>>
>>724953240
opiates. love em
>>
>>724956089
Ya ive heard that and have been waiting, I'm honestly in no hurry
>>
>>724956847
Yeah I'd add Ayahuasca to my list of things to try as well. Heard that trip lasts something like 8-10 hours
>>
File: 1468269327477.jpg (39KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
1468269327477.jpg
39KB, 540x533px
>>724957374
Yeah it's supposed to last a good while. If I ever end up getting any I hope it doesn't taste similar to how DMT smells. Nearly half a day of that taste being in someone's mouth would probably ruin any experience they'd have with it.
>>
Gonna be doing mushrooms once or twice this march break. Personally love them, one of my favorite drugs. Have had some crazy and great times on them, how about you guys? I usually dose around 3 grams, most ive done is 4.5g and i was fucked,
>>
File: 20170309_235839.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_235839.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>724953240
I'm high as balls right now.

I just figured out an underlying metaphor in starwars and now I need food.

10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>724957003
I got a love for codeine at the moment.
Problem is I build a tolerance quick so need to take breaks between.
>>
File: 1449466226119.jpg (590KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
1449466226119.jpg
590KB, 1280x966px
>>724959541
I've always preferred LSD and it's a lot cheaper than mushrooms where I live. I've only ever gone up to 6g, but that night was a wild ride.
>>
>>724960449
I've only done Lsd once but probably the best experience I've ever had.
Such a journey.
>>
Last drug
DXM

Top 3 drugs taken
LSD Oxy weed

Scariest experience
Took about 1000 ug of acid. Tripped about a day and a half. Hallucinated that I rape somebody. So scared about it being really. Loss sense of time and thought police were after me for a while.

Best experience
Took a tab of acid with some friends. Ventured around neighborhood with them at 1 in the morning. Went back home with them ate some edibles along with some booze. Fun times

Drugs to try
MDMA

Never to do
Anything addicting
>>
Took some acid the other day, but other than that I usually just smoke some wax.
>>
>>724961022

DXM?
>>
>>724959987

I remember when I smoked a bowl once,
>>
>>724960449
Ya i still love lsd, it feels better and is more clear headed but something about mushrooms man. They just get you so fucked up and its such a crazy journey also awesome visuals. Real hyped dor fate the weekend, doing 3 grams at my friends house with 5 or 6 other guys. I get my mushrooms 10$/g but somrtime 5$/g and lsd is like 20$/tab
>>
>>724961022
Love lsd and smoke a lot of weed, i enjoy oxys but they usually make me puke. Mdma is one of my favorite drugs, got pure stuff before and it was amazing
>>
>>724961291

It's a weird dissociative thingy
DXM found in some cough syrup bottles
Do not recommend
Very very very bad stuff
OD on it
Took some on school and ended up being so out of it, decided to walk out of my class and walked around school for about an hour or so
>>
File: 1479418582874.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
1479418582874.gif
2MB, 295x218px
>>724961684
Those are some crazy prices, my dude. I can get mushrooms ~$7/g, but lsd is usually $3/125ug tab
>>
>>724962741
Never done it but i know what you mean about school. This one time i was on a mdma binge and was parachuted .2 or 3 and ended up sitting in a stall with my eyes wigging out just fucked feeling amazing. I was in there for like an hour
>>
>>724962888
Not sure how many if is on a tab but one gets you pretty high and 2 fucks you up. My guy calls them doubt tabs but i dont know for sure
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
1/3
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 900x1200px
2/3
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>724953240
Ive done it all minus crack.
Like acid a handful of times. Shrooms a lot of times 2c chemicals mcat a few weeks on a meth binge (I hate uppers yuck.) Weed a lot of weed. Had a bad bout with benzos and in too afraid to touch that shit anymore when I black out I start eating then like candy. (Took 20mg of xanax in one night bad times.)
But the drug I always come back to that gets me hooked is opiates namely heroin.
I'm about 4 to 5 months into a heroin addiction at this point I use to just stay well.
Waiting on my dope mam right now I have 2 one gets bomb ads brown powder but he takes his time getting here. And the other get black tar but is here in a hour or less.
I like to say I'm well versed in drugs so any question I'm here to kill a few hours.
I'll avatar fag as Renton love that guy
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
3/3
>>
>>724964115
Did you extract psilocibin? How did you do that?
>>
>>724963083
Ayyy lmao
As sad it is, I loved being messed up on something in school. I miss the days when I'd be tripping, drunk, pretty much on something during school
>>
>>724964897
The vials are needle point LSD diluted to 5ML each... One regular dropper and the other vials has a double dropper
>>
>>724953240
last drug:
-weed

top3:
1.weed
2.molly
3.extasy

scariest experience:
-mdma. i was trippin balls and had 0 control over my body, i could not open my eyes

best experience:
extasy. i mixed it with some high quality weed from amsterdam and it was lit af

drugs i wanna try:
-lsd
-adderall
-shrooms

drugs i'll never do:
1. cocaine. highly addictive, and expensive
2. crack. very highly addictive.
3. heroin. or any drugs that u inject into your bloodstream

(sry for my bad english but im a polishfag :>)
>>
>>724961991
I'm starting to get back into smoking bunch of bud. Oxys were amazing I never had a problem with them. But Lsd was my favorite. I miss the days when I'd be tripping in school and with friends.
>>
>>724965188
yeah trippin in school is the fucking best thing ever
>>
>>724953240
Last drug was heroin/some kind of barbituate
Top 3:

Heroin
Acid
Ketamine

Scariest drugs:
Mushrooms - i was under the illusion that there was invisible glass being shredded across my arms
Cocaine- Paranoia from feeling like I was gonna have a stroke
Marijuana- Whenever I do it i get paranoid and feel like someone is watching me. One time I ran 10 blocks back home because I thought the cops were following me.

Best experience: Heroin- All my fatigue melted away and I have so much more energy and will to do anything.

Drugs I want to try:
I think I've tried just about everything. Can't think of something I haven't done.

Drugs would never do:
Marijuana. HATE feeling mentally slow it makes me feel like I'm not in control. Hate getting hungry and tired but the worst for me is the paranoia.

And no it's not that I need to buy from a different person it's been going on for years from various sources.
>>
>>724962888

Are you getting bulk? Cause damn m8 3 for a tab is dank, Id be tripping for days if I got it that cheap per tab.
>>
>>724964931
Haha Im Like That Now. Still in hs but just chillin, always fucked on something usually weed but ya never know. Just living it up til i go to college
>>
>>724964195

That purp looked tasty though,. and oooh pizza toppins'
>>
>>724953240
Last drug you had
>Hash Brownies (if alcohol doesn't count)
Top 3 Drugs you've tried
>Ecstasy
>Hash
>Coke
Drugs that gave you the scariest experience
>Tobacco, smoked too much, got white as an asparagus and threw up
Drugs that gave you the best experience
>Ecstasy, wow just wow
Drugs you want to try
>DMT
Drugs you would never do, dislike
>I'd say heroin and meth because they seem too dangerous.
>>
File: 1481475451264.jpg (138KB, 901x717px) Image search: [Google]
1481475451264.jpg
138KB, 901x717px
>>724965711
I wouldn't really consider it bulk, but the lowest amount I can get and still get that price is 25 tabs
>>
>>724965188
Love lsd, never gone to school tripping though. Ive done it with friends during school but we just left, i did a ton that timr haha. Im in high school right now and just living it up. Dropped to college courses and there easy, so I'm always just high on something its great. Minus a lil depression sometimes and social anxiety life's dope af
>>
>>724965733
I'm hoping to be fucked up all the time. Still in hs as well. Gonna start re kindling with bud this weekend. Gonna get me 2 korova black bars and 2 grams of some honey extract wax :))))
>>
>>724965172
Cocaine doesn't do shit tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 720x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 720x372px
Last :HASH/WAX

Top 3 : 1-Weed
2- LSD
3- Shrooms

Weed- i was in a room that was completely dark alone and started to hear this fkg static that felt right next to my ear, scariest shit I've hear man

Best trip :
LSD was such an adventure, u get to feel emotions so much better and the visuals were fun great

Worst trip: probably that time I smoked so much weed I thought I was having a bloody heart attack

I want to try some mdma for sure

Anything that's addictive really, don't want to end up throwing the small amount of money I have left
>>
>>724966441
Nice man. I burn weed everyday, ive started staying ripped all day (I'm ripped now), and if not im usually drunk. Last week did oxys in class, threw up twice in washroom but still fun. Ive done mdma and speed in class as well and those times were cool too
>>
>>724966120

Fuck m8 I'd be about full schizoid trippin in LSD at school. 4/10 man would not Montreal
>>
>>724966820

>In

.kek
>>
Best experiences: molly/lucy/weed
Things I want to try: DMT (gonna do that shit this friday)
Fuck all the other shit that people be ruining theyr lives on.
>>
>>724966820
I feel. But I had a better setting. My old HS being weird had a separate program where there was about 200 kids in school. I had a teacher who'd always be empty in class. So I just tripped in his class. He always new what was up but just looked the other way.
>>
>>724953240

1) Weed
2) Lsd
3) Mdma/speed (can't decide)

>Speed
overdosed one night, it was weird, I felt like it stopped working hours before it should so I took another line, then same thing happened so took another and another until I was too fucked. Hallucinating for a couple of days, a bit like acid where things breathe but it was bad, my carpet looked like it had millions of maggots in it and I could not only see, but also hear blood dripping on the walls. Stayed in bed for the entire week.

>acid
first time I took acid on my own, it was great, so much I've seen, so much I've experienced that I wouldn't have had if I were to drop acid with other people. Had a cool 'theme' to it and music was good too. Had a decent setup as well which made it very comfy.

>dmt
heard a lot about it and i think it's something I'd find interesting. Heard it could be scary tho so not sure if I wanna try it any time soon.

>heroin, meth, crack, any of that shit thats just 'too much'. I want to see and experience things, not fuck up my life.
>>
>>724966803
That's amazing. I wish I could be doing oxy. Had a really great connect who'd sell me a dollar per 5 mg pill. But how's coke. I've always thought about but just pussy out for the chance
>>
>>724966120
Ayyy that's the way to go. I wish I could be fucked up on some bud but haven't had opportunity lately
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.