[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys have any proof for God? Anything will do, no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 18

File: 1487061435921.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487061435921.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Any of you guys have any proof for God? Anything will do, no matter how small, as long as there's no obvious contradiction. Let me hear it.
>>
File: cTvJsbE.gif (765KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
cTvJsbE.gif
765KB, 280x210px
bump
>>
File: download (10).gif (987KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).gif
987KB, 500x240px
>>
Sorry to disappoint you but there's only prove that there is no god. But according to how you designed your question you would clinge onto the smallest 'evidence' of god. good luck to you mate!
>>
The fact that we exist and have freewill
>>
>>724917874
this
>>724918236
It's an undeniable miracle that she can deepthroat with that body position
>>
>>724918239
I'm not trying to 'cling' to any evidence, and I know that currently there's only proof against God, like Epicurus's Problem of Evil, which I think is brilliant.

But I'm still open to the possibility that someone may provide some substantial proof of God, which I think would be great because the idea of an afterlife is more appealing that nothing.
>>
>>724918243
>The fact that we exist and have freewill
Just because we don't know why something happened or why something exist, "God did it" is NOT a good enough answer.
Why can't we say "We don't know yet, and that's okay."
>>
once you find Satan you'll find God
>>
>>724918462
Why is nothong unappealing? Let's take the metaphor of your browsing history. If that just as your life and existence, existed for eternity, would that really be a good thing? Why is being dead and nothing after that a bad and unappealing thing?
>>
>>724918802
>once you find Satan you'll find God
Sure, prove Satan to me?
>>
>>724917874
First off..... who is she?
>>
>>724917874
You can't proof there is no god. Not even /b/. - an atheist.
>>
>>724918978

1 + 2 + 3 + ... 34 + 35 + 36 = 666
>>
>>724918835
Why would a browser history existing forever be bad? Why are you equating a browser history to the complexity of a human? Why are you trying to justify your own fear of nothing via the projection of the opposite through hollow unrelatable metaphor?
>>
>>724917874
We get it. You're an atheist. Well, you're not. You've fully missed the point.
>>
>>724918835
I get what you mean, but it's just a personal thing to me, I want to enjoy an eternity of fun, that sounds appealing to me.
But I don't want to blindly believe that it exists. If I'm to 'worship God' and do all the bullshit to get into heaven, then I need to KNOW it exists.

Heck, it doesn't have to be heaven, I'll go to Valhallah if you can prove to me Odin exists. I'll go on a pillaging and raping until I die knowing that it's worth it. :p
>>
>>724919055
They used to go under the name BlancNoir, after they broke up she started streaming as MissNoir_xx
>>
>>724917874
Protip: "gods" don't exist
lmao @ ur lyife

life doesnt mean anything
humans arent special
no life is
you're as unimportant as anything else lmao
>>
>>724917874
GIRL IF U DONT GET YOUR ASSHOLE OFF THE MUTHAFUCKIN STOVE
>>
>>724919293
I guess I'm not an Atheist. Agnostic perhaps.

I'm just open to the chance that someone may have real evidence, and perhaps a little bored right now.
>>
>>724919409
>when you figure this out before you're 12
>>
God is something the human brain invented in its early stage of (civilian) development. It was the answer to the many unanswered things it had to process. Some kind of coping mechanism. And as it is the human nature people used it to their own advantage in order to have power over others. Some people took stuff seriously people wrote down 2000 years ago etc. We all know what happened and is stil happening because of god. And mostly it is just shit!
>>
File: 1476542544759.png (387KB, 705x529px) Image search: [Google]
1476542544759.png
387KB, 705x529px
>>
>>724919288
I'm not the one fearing nothing. OP is which is why he needs proof of god and an afterlife.The metaphor isn't unreliable since a browser history pretty much reflects your life better than any written document about yourself than any thing else.
>>
>>724919539
I agree and also think that God is just an answer people came up with for things they don't understand.

Some ancient people worshiped snakes, the sun, etc. because they didn't understand certain things back then.

Now we understand much, much more. But we still have no idea what happens after death, and lo and behold there's this God that provides all the answers we need, so yeah...
>>
>>724919353
Thank you kind sir
>>
File: IMG_3369.jpg (82KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.jpg
82KB, 792x960px
>>
>>724919311
Nothing of that exists, make the best of the time you got. If you need an afterlife, your life is shit. And you want justification for not improving your current life. Cause you got eternity to improve. You don't.
>>
feeling the flow of etheric energy and feeling guided sometimes
>>
>>724919924
>Nothing of that exists, make the best of the time you got.
I know, I'm doing that...
I'm not trying to prove to you that God and the afterlife exist. I'm on your side, not trying to argue.

But there are people all around saying things like that, and I'm just giving them the chance to prove God.

Sometime though, I think it's futile to even give anyone a chance because if anyone did have real proof, that shit would be all over the internet by now.
>>
>>724919965
>feeling the flow of etheric energy
So how exactly does that feel?
Does you dick tingle?
Explain. Don't just say things.
>>
File: IMG_3265.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3265.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
>>724919812
>>
File: IMG_3004.jpg (224KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3004.jpg
224KB, 1280x960px
>>724920275
>>
>>724920144
It's a beautiful thought that there was a god as some kind of guardian angel watching over you and having a path for you etc. But that's it, a narcissistic thought. But forget that. Nothing like that exists. If it does, take it as a fallback plan and live life to the fullest as if there was no god.
>>
>>724920144
God may be more subtle than a tought that can be written and read by humans.
If we could prove him we'd all be dumbed down.
>>
I AM ONE WITH THE FORCE. THE FORCE IS WITH ME.
>>
>>724920504
If you say god is everything just kill yourself! If you believe in an afterlife just end it! You'll be closer to eternity.
>>
>>724920504
I hate arguments like this that dismiss any attempt to prove God.

I had a talk with a guy recently who told me that God must exist, because how else are those pastors healing wheel-chair crippled people on the spot in churches? The guy hasn't been able to walk for 20 years, the priest calls on God and BAM the guy stands up, praise the fucking lord!

And I replied "That's fucking brilliant! Let's do it again under controlled conditions and win the Nobel prize of the universe. All we have to do is get a proven cripple, have him be examined by a couple of doctors to prove he really is crippled, then bring in a priest to perform whatever he needs to do. Once the guy stands up, have the doctors confirm that his disability has vanished and there we go, documented proof of some magical force which can be a starting point to prove the existence of a God that listens to prayers."

His response: "You can't manipulate God like this, it won't work."

*sigh*
>>
>>724917874
I don't know what to tell you true prove it. I know that most people here don't belive or don't care so they try to make people who believe sound like idiots. I have seen many supernatural things that could not be explain scientifically, but one time I was in church questioning the existence of God and told myself this was my last day there. During the moment of praying I in my mind said well lord this is it i will never comeback or acknowledge you, i will commit many terrible things since i always held myself back from.

As i took a step out of the chair about to leave before they could finish praying the pastor said wait everyone the lord has told me to tell anon to "stay strong and don't give up, I still have many things waiting for don't walk away" no one knew that day what i planned not even my friends, mother, brothers, and or church people, but from that point on anytime people try to convince me I always go back to that first time I exp something supernatural. I know is not much but hopefuly you will seek the supernatural from God he im the bible has said to test him
>>
Assumption: the universe is endlessly expanding
Therefore: time is infinite
Therefore: anything and everything will happen
Therefore: a god will appear at sometime
Conclusion: there will be a god
Assumption 2: god is omnipotent
Therefore: god already exists

Conclusion:god exists
>>
I can search my fap folders for "Taylor" and get both Momsen and Swift.

Atheists btfo
>>
>>724917874
Ermagherd sauce plis
>>
>>724921117
depends on the definition of god. if a god will appear he is not responsible for the universe to exist but a product of it therefore won't be a god at all according to common belief. Maybe you meant magician instead?
>>
>>724921117
I assume the universe is finite
>>
>>724920953

The wheelchair thing is a con. It works like this: beforehand the staff finds someone who has arthritis or something that's painful but doesn't actually keep them from walking. They get put in a wheelchair "for their safety" or "due to liability" during the service. When they get called up everyone just assumes they can't walk (and the excitement of the moment gets the person to downplay/forget their pain). Hey presto miracle! Note you never see a quadriplegic with complete lack of motor function get cured this way.
>>
>>724921117
Alright, I understand this argument, but like I mentioned in my original post: "as long as there's no obvious contradiction"

>Assumption: the universe is endlessly expanding
That's a good start, but at the moment, I don't think we have proof that it is in fact endless, do we? As far as I know, we don't know what's outside the observable universe.

>anything and everything will happen
Within the laws of physics and the universe though, and God as described should be able to do literally anything.

>Assumption 2: god is omnipotent
Similar argument to the point before this.
Plus, we have the philosophical argument from Epicurus:
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
>>
>>724921240
pics or didn't happen.
>>
>>724921064
Sorry I know that I made some grammatical mistakes, hopefully people don't try and dismiss what I said because of that.
>>
Feodras are mostly like ''SCIENCE HURR DURR''

Well, here's some science.

Isaac Newton has said that something shall never move if there isn't another body or force that moves it. Let alone EXIST.

So, by science, the big bang crap happened.

And if S C I E N C E dictates that something induced that big bang, what would it be?

Which body would induce the big bang, if there was no body before it? Feodras?
>>
>>724921468
>The wheelchair thing is a con.
Oh, I absolutely agree with you.
I myself can think of multiple ways that this con can be done.

If you read my story again, I immediately suggest doing a controlled experiment to prove that it is not a con. But no one seems to wants to do that, interesting.
>>
A SUPERCOMPUTER PROVED IT RECENTLY
>>
>>724917874
Let's for one minute assume God exists, you spend your life avoiding anything that can remotely be considered fun praising some sky faggot that clearly doesn't give a shit about you. In return you get to spend eternity not doing anything remotely fun and worshiping some sky faggot who doesn't give a shit about you.
OR
Live life, drink and fuck yourself into an early grave, spend your days doing whatever the fuck you wanna do, if there is no God you made the best of your one shot in life, if there is a God you go to hell and chill with your boy satan,all the cool people will be there anyway.
Your choice OP
>>
>>724921625
Another universe? Another cycle of what we are part of? I mean, people say, the universe expands, maybe in a lifetime of a universe the opposite occurs as well and matter is compressed to one singular point until another big bang happens. People also say things happen periodically. maybe that is a periodic thing as well.
>>
>>724921837
You are the cancer of this earth.
>>
File: sunsets-love.jpg (291KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sunsets-love.jpg
291KB, 2560x1920px
>>724917874
God is Love. You know Love exists, yes? (If you are not certain that Love exists, just look at any mother and new-born baby.)
>>
You are lucky a proof doesn't exist cause you'd be the most maniac bigot ever, worshipping God constantly and being boring.
>>
>>724921912
Then kill yourself and go live with god
>>
>>724921625
Why can't we just say "We don't know yet' instead of "God did it" ?

Sure, according to the laws we know, something must have initiated the big bang and we can't answer that, yet.
Heck, maybe some scientist will figure out that it's not the big bang but something else entirely, and that'll be great too. But right now, the big bang is the 'best' answer we have, even if it's not complete.
>>
>>724921791
Again, just a statement? proof? at least a link?
>>
>>724922006
Well i fucking will, eternal edgelord.
>>
>>724919353
saved my evening
>>
1) Every one on this planet has another opinion what GOD is. You need to get this definition before you can search it.

If your searching for a man in the clouds. I dont know. If youre searching for a powerful thing which gaves everything live and connects everything. Than yes. I do telekinetic. 10 Min of concentration and "believing". Research it. It will show you the mind over matter concept. It exists it works, it makes my life really interessting because everything is possible if you know how to deal with the life-forces. At least, theres a common intelligence in universe. It is - for real - intelligent. This is what I call god.
>>
>>724922131
God only speaks in all caps but that could be a fake
>>
File: love-4.jpg (35KB, 724x543px) Image search: [Google]
love-4.jpg
35KB, 724x543px
>>724918978
God is Love. Satan is nothing more than the absence of Love. Both are all around us all the time.
>>
>>724921837
This is one of the most ignorant responses we've had in this thread so far...

The whole point is that religion promises a fucking heaven, an eternity of fun, not an "eternity not doing anything remotely fun and worshiping some sky faggot who doesn't give a shit about you" as you described.

I want that eternity of fun, but I'm not going to accept it exists just because some guy said so. I want proof, simple as that. Until there's proof, I'm going to continue living my life the way I want to and having fun NOW because there most likely isn't anything afterwards.
>>
>>724922086
Well, even if we don't know what is it, and if we put a theory that SOMETHING, ANYTHING initiated the big bang, it means that SOMETHING has began all existence and everything we know of.

But is it possible to exist before the existence, if you are not....omnipotent?
>>
>>724921535
>Is he able, but not willing?
>Then he is malevolent.
God could be malevolent by our standards.
>Is he both able and willing?
>Then whence cometh evil?
What if what we consider evil isn't really evil?
>>
>>724922389
fuck you gaylord analkiss!
>>
>>724922005
If God truly does exist and I get proof, then why would I care that I'm "the most maniac bigot ever, worshipping God constantly and being boring."

Because if God is proven, then being 'that' for a lifetime is nothing compared to an eternity of fun.
>>
>>724922478

Trying so hard to sound smart ..... & failing horribly.
>>
>>724922398
The afterlife maybe a long stretch of time but not eternal at all, don't forget reincarnation
>>
>>724917874
Smoke lots of DMT on the peak of an acid trip. Youll talk to him
>>
>>724917874
I have proof. The only way to verify it though is you have to die.
>>
>>724922478
>What if what we consider evil isn't really evil?
Honestly, this is one of the biggest things that I've been concerned about when discussing Epicurus' philosophy.
But in the end I thought, that if God doesn't see the most fucked up shit that happens on earth as "Evil", then that God can go fuck himself.
>>
>>724922736
which is a concept only in the minority of religions. Which is the true religion by the way? That question is unanswerable, right? Since every religion is just a fucking collective psychiatric disease.. God is just a concept for the unsecure and snowflakes.
>>
what is the name of this video?
>>
>>724922432
>But is it possible to exist before the existence, if you are not....omnipotent?
Perhaps, but I think that we pretty much know nothing about time and maybe someday we'll figure it out and have an answer to how that could happen, but until then I'd rather go with "I don't know" instead of "God did it".
>>
>>724919266
Also, 666 is the sum of squares of first seven primes: 2^{2}+3^{2}+5^{2}+7^{2}+11^{2}+13^{2}+17^{2}
>>
>>724922609
Your post is psychological abuse.
>>
>>724922954
I can tell you are being aggressive. You need more love, moar God.

Best wishes, sincerely.

Anonymouse
>>
>>724922816
>I have proof. The only way to verify it though is you have to die.
Sure, and I'll believe in God AFTER I die and see this proof.
>>
>>724923218
>what is the name of this video?
>>>
> Anonymous 03/09/17(Thu)19:11:54 No.724923002 â–¶
>>>724922432
>>But is it possible to exist before the existence, if you are not....omnipotent?
>Perhaps, but I think that we pretty much know nothing about time and maybe someday we'll figure it out and have an answer to how that could happen, but until then I'd rather go with "I don't know" instead of "God did it".
>>>
> Anonymous 03/09/17(Thu)19:12:06 No.724923020 â–¶
>>>724919266
>Also, 666 is the sum of squares of first seven primes: 2^{2}+3^{2}+5^{2}+7^{2}+11^{2}+13^{2}+17^{2}
>>>
> Anonymous 03/09/17(Thu)19:12:32 No.724923063 â–¶
>>>724922609
>Your post is psychological abuse.
>>>
> Anonymous 03/09/17(Thu)19:14:17 No.724923218 â–¶
>>>724922954 (You)
>I can tell you are being aggressive. You need more love, moar God.
>Best wishes, sincerely.
>Anonymouse
And I can tell you that you are weak if you need the concept of god in your life. much ambiguous feelings and no wishes. sincerely me
>>
>>724921325
true, but the argument only involves one god- perhaps there is more than one. Furthermore, it becomes a lot more complicated because then it is perhaps the god who created the universe, and the universe creates the god.. somewhat like the big bang theory.

>>724921389
Fair argument, mine bases the definition of the universe as ever expanding

>>724921535
Indeed, but the argument is based off marginal truths. In the future perhaps we may come to know, but for now its a 50/50

as for within law of nature, I don't think that is necessarily true as perhaps we have observed with things in space such as dark matter

the definition is god is omnipotent, merely saying he is all powerful and knowing- which we do not know everything and anything so i can't comment
>>
God, if you exist, give me trips. If you do, I'll believe in you.
>>
>>724917874
I saw a burning bush the other day.
>>
>>724923408
or inception of god? and that would mean that there is an infinite amount of gods?!
>>
>>724920275
>>724920398

She Australian?
>>
>>724917874
look in a mirror
>>
aight here's the thing. science can, or will eventually be able to, accurately explain pretty much everything in the universe. its origin, its function. it's a simple set of equations and constants that govern how the universe works. we don't need god to explain things that physics can.

however... can science ever explain why the universe's laws and constants are what they are? if you wanna say some deity set it up that way, science probably won't be able to argue.

but don't go saying "god made the earth herrdeedurr"
>>
>>724922910
I often think that one feature of "good" is that it's easily understandable. So I tend to agree with you.
>>
>>724923776
Your reply is funny and as such is a proof of God in its own way.
Thanks
>>
There is literally no proof that any God exists.

It all comes down to faith. Either you believe in a magical man in the sky that came down, raped a woman, and gave birth to a magic baby or you don't, simple as that.
>>
>>724923378
And so, with a chuckle, he made his last farewell:
''Much ambiguous feelings and no wishes, sincerely me.'' He posted.
With a cynical smile of his face he lifted his hand up, to once again, tip that beautiful, black fedora once again, under the light of the sun that he bathed in.
>>
File: IMG_1251.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>724923776
nope, not Australian.
>>
The fact that at a quantum level shit gets crazy and unpredictable and begins randomly recreating the laws of existence speaks to there being something else out there. Surely some higher plane or being. As for god I have no direct or indirect proof.
>>
>>724923842
No. Science is dead thought. You worship Satan if you worship science.

I can't wait for a computer to simulate a brain, what will the outcome be?

we are on fucking /b/ where the most depraved things are being posted. Would that virtual brain be interested about it?

Can't wait to until science is able to simulate morality without the need of a set of fucking rules
>>
>>724923842
I'm positively surprised that I'm not the only one who thinks this.
>>
>>724924262
you should write a book. That eventually only faggots will read. reminds me of some other book only faggots read. hmm...
>>
>>724921273
blancnoir kitchen something
>>
>>724919540
No way that fits
>>
>>724925069
The God Delusion? It also has a lot of fedora mentioning in it.
>>
>>724917874
Well his doings isn't instantaneous. It happens over a long period of time and by the time you realize it, it had already happened.

It's like Bender from Futurama said
"When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all."
>>
>>724925704
Didn't read that. So you might be right. Or wrong. I don't know.
>>
File: to-be-one.jpg (59KB, 425x390px) Image search: [Google]
to-be-one.jpg
59KB, 425x390px
The ultimate proof of god is faith in its existence that has spanned literally all of human history. Faith in god serves no evolutionary purpose, gives man no inherent advantages in our quest for survival and yet this faith is something embedded within the core of every generation of human that has ever existed. Almost everyone believes in something - even those for which there is no tangible social advantage.

With humans everything changes. Everything about our fundamental understanding of the world has changed since the dawn of man. Everything except God

This is all the proof I need that god exists, or that some higher level of being is out there
>>
>>724925944
Okay, but the difference is, if you put effort into seeing the things you've 'done right' as Bender said, you can find evidence of that happening.
If you put all the effort possible into finding evidence of God and you find none, then wth?
>>
>>724927494
Saying that you're pissing off an almighty one that can kill you with no effort can be used to manipulate people pretty well. Just like saying if you dont give me your lunch money, my buff brother will fuck you up.
>>
>>724927494
>faith in its existence that has spanned literally all of human history

Two things, one: Christianity and even Islam have only been around for ~2000 years, humans existed way longer than that. So no, it did not spam 'literally' all of human history.

Two: just because tons of people have done it, doesn't make it right. Seriously, have you parents never told you "If everyone is jumping off a bridge, would you do it too?"
>>
File: 1476540459568.jpg (173KB, 1469x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1476540459568.jpg
173KB, 1469x1058px
>>724925568
haha, I was thinking the same thing. :p
hot picture though. ;)
>>
I have collected over 500 GB of CP and am only beginning to feel bored watching it.
Thanks god for being patient me.
>>
File: Ne9BxmV.jpg (409KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Ne9BxmV.jpg
409KB, 1280x853px
>>
File: 1466335262479.jpg (121KB, 830x554px) Image search: [Google]
1466335262479.jpg
121KB, 830x554px
>>
>>
>>724917874
none of the religions have it all correct, no one individual has it all correct. But look closely, you'll see it.
>>
>>724929571
>look closely, you'll see it.
What is 'it' ? And what should I look more closely at?
>>
>>724921535
>Within the laws of physics
I don't think you should discount the effects time has on life forms through evolution,

from our mothers came us, from us comes our souls
from life came creatures, then the giant reptiles, then their annihilation, then the mammals, then the humans, if we persist who knows what physical form our seemingly infinite spirits might possess millions of years from now.

we will simply fill the ecological niches we can survive. perhaps we will move towards god with time, and one day in order to survive we may have to transcend time and for some reason a passable mutation has developed..
only to be perfected thru survival of the fittest
>>
>>724929666
Here you go Satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_oQkSh2lq8
>>
>>724917874
Of course nobody does.
Just bullshit arguments.
>>
>>724929855
Okay, that's definitely an interesting a trippy thing to think about.

However, people are claiming that right now, not millions of years later, a God exists and we should worship Him and follow His rules, etc.

That's what I'm looking for, I want proof for that.
None has been made yet, so until then, it's complete bullshit, regardless of what you said.
>>
>>724930068
Again, I agree.

I'm simply opening up the door and giving the opportunity to someone who thinks they have a non-bullshit argument. But obviously, no one seems to have one. ;/
>>
>>724917874
Sauce????
>>
File: 1479859611373.png (442KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1479859611373.png
442KB, 1000x707px
>>
Sorry, but you're probably not going to get anything substantial.

Perhaps the astronomical improbability that life could evolve beyond single-celled organisms without being engineered to, but the science is still up in the air on that one. We just don't know enough about the universe to say for sure.

Ultimately, theism is just a theory about how the the universe came to be; that it was designed by a conscious being. Maybe we'll never know enough about the beginning of space and time to substantiate or discredit it as a theory.
>>
File: 1476668078450.png (310KB, 789x560px) Image search: [Google]
1476668078450.png
310KB, 789x560px
>>724930431
*sigh*
>>724919353
>>
>>724930484
>We just don't know enough about the universe to say for sure.

Yup, I think that's just it.
>>
>>724930535
Thanks
>>
god doesn't need you
>>
>>724919055
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58b0e6f67cba4
>>
>>724928164
Yeah but we've developed more and more ways to manipulate people. Thousands of old techniques and boogeymen are in the dust bin of history.

Furthermore there are billions of people who are spiritual but not religious and or believe in a higher being who is not necessarily an active god figure

No there's something inherent in us drawing us to worship
>>
>>724928438
Christianity and Islam aren't the only two religions nor were they the first you massive idiot. Humans have worshiped things since the first human
>>
>>724930535

got moar?!
>>
>>724932218
>massive idiot
take a moment to think why don't you...

You said "Humans have worshiped things since the first human"

1) We don't know that for sure
2) Yes, a lot of worshiping happened, but notice how you said 'things'. Not the God that these latest religions preach.
>>
>>724917874
religion itself n the idea of a god is proof/evidence of a god
but the evidence/proof doesnt mean its tru
i think u might do better to find out why this idea of god n higher self exists
>>
God is the Sun that shines down on this Earth every morning. It is solely responsible for breathing life into this planet. Therefore, God is light. The Sun is our God. Why is this so difficult for people to understand?
>>
>>724917874
There is no proof. God was created by man to answer the question of what happens after death. A comforting lie instead of facing an obvious truth that millions still believe to this day.
>>
>>724919293
>implying there's a valid "point"
>>
>>724921941
>God is love

you best be trollin
>>
>>724917874
source. obviously
>>
>>724917874
Nope. Just like there's no proof there isn't one.
We could be some software for all we know
>>
>>724933166
>the idea of leprechauns is evidence of leprechauns

>the idea of pixies if evidence of pixies

>the idea of the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster...
>>
>>724922432
There's no before. Time is a function of matter.
>>
File: 1454515948090.jpg (17KB, 303x293px) Image search: [Google]
1454515948090.jpg
17KB, 303x293px
>>724918243
Existence is proof only of itself, also if Judeo-Christian God is real, free will can not exist as omniscience precludes free will
>>
>>724932886
Yes we do. We tested it on an isolated tribe.
We air dropped a care package on them, and when we went back they built a wooden monument shaped as the plane with offerings around it
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.