[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time. No need for any context. Just vent and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 43

File: say it!b.png (52KB, 670x766px) Image search: [Google]
say it!b.png
52KB, 670x766px
It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.
>>
File: Project - Drawing 333165448.png (475KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Project - Drawing 333165448.png
475KB, 2560x1920px
>>
Anime is cool.
>>
Heil Hitler
>>
I like sniffing my foreskin and belly button sweat
>>
>>724862522
I wanna fuck planes
>>
>>724862698
Anime was a mistake
>>
File: comey - Copy.jpg (106KB, 668x662px) Image search: [Google]
comey - Copy.jpg
106KB, 668x662px
t(*.*)t
>>
i wanna fuck my high school science teacher
>>
>>724862522
I can't fucking find this project from 4th grade and I've been searching for an hour now
It's driving me crazy
>>
I'm a loser
>>
>>724862522
PAJEET

POO. IN. THE. LOO
>>
I fucking hate bloggers/bloggers and how much they get paid for making vapid, self obsessed videos about "what I did today".

Companies give them free shit, they get invited to everything despite not having worked their way into that field. Fuck them.
>>
i want to fuck my friend
>>
>>724863018
THIS
>>
>>724862522
I should stop rawdogging every girl I meet, but how?
>>
My older brother abused me twelve years ago and in four days hes coming out of jail, the fuck am i supposed to think right now??
>>
I work at a morgue in a pretty large city full of homeless people in florida, whenever we get a dead homeless body I like to collect their smegma from under their foreskin and keep it in a small plastic jar, I dont do anything with it but its just a silly hobby to keep me entertained
>>
File: HOLESHEIT7.png (283KB, 426x420px) Image search: [Google]
HOLESHEIT7.png
283KB, 426x420px
>>724863146
WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU COLLECT THAT?
>>
>>724863146
Pics?
>>
I'm 4 years younger than 18
>>
File: 15820f770bd5e152.png (45KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
15820f770bd5e152.png
45KB, 554x439px
I have no long term plans for my life and I've been going nowhere for the last 2 years.
>>
>>724863146
What kind of volume are we dealing with?
Please use millilitres
>>
Breath of the Wild is legit the worst Zelda game.

TP had a queezy aftertaste but at least one could complete TP and enjoy the gameplay the first playthrough.

BotW isn't even appealing from a first-playthrough point of view. It's some autistically designed mess trying to appeal to multiple demographics and failing at all of them; a jack of all trades but master of none. Bite size shrines meant for busy salarymen, gigantic overworld meant for neets; but bite size shrines aren't fulfilling for neets who expect dungeons and adventure, and the giant world is overwhelming to those with little time for gaming.

6/10 game.

also the story was fucking melodramatic retarded shallow animu shit.

anyone who likes this game AND would rate it above a 7/10 should get on a boat and move to china and stay there like the dogeating mongoloid they are.

i bet you glossy eyed shitters just completely forgot what the game was supposed to look like too, didn't ya?
https://youtu.be/nx1eMJZdYoE
>when anyone else but Nintendo uses bullshots, they get slammed
>but its okay when Nintendo does it cause ________!
The game marked a first for many things from Nintendo.
First use of egregious bullshots
First completely unfinished Zelda game
First action game with fire-emblem tier weapon durability
First game they had to pay for 10/10 reviews for
First game to have a fucking season pass
First game to think Half-Life 2 doesn't exist

back to china you dogeating chinks. you wont have to just play Breath to eat dog meat when you get there.

Literally reskinned Ark and called it Zelda and you love it cause niggers love to eat shit. Fucking subhumans.

sub-fucking-humans

>i-its better than Ocarina!
It /literally/ isn't, and also why fuckers are so shameful - cause buying into this garbage will let Nintendo know they can get away with utter trash and truly never surpass a fucking 20 year old game as if that should have ever been a feat in the first place.

Sad sacks of gullible shit.
>>
>>724863117
I'm a musician, won't go into details but I am signed to one of the world's biggest companies. I work really fucking hard at what I do and I couldn't get tickets to a recent MUSIC awards ceremony, a blogger I know went with all her blogger friends. Hotel paid for, VIP box with free food and booze, all because she pointed a fucking camera at the stage and told everyone after how much she enjoyed it. A monkey could do it.
>>
>>724862522
I JUST WANT TEDD AND ELLIOT TO FUCK, OKAY? I mean granted I want them to kiss and love each other tenderly and to accept each other and move past the "but I'm not really gay" thing but I WANT THEM TO MAKE HOT, SWEET, SWEATY, OILED-UP BACKDOOR FUCKINGS. Ideally with them BOTH AS MEN AT THE TIME, although they both make fucking delicious women. AND LET GRACE FUCK SARAH. SHE DESERVES IT.
>>
>>724862522
im tired of always being on the backburner and my hard work never being appreciated. No matter how hard i try it never seems to get me anywhere in life.
>>
>>724863403
Enjoy your ban, faggot
>>
>>724863018
You mean vlogger? Hell yea who tf care about ads
>>
>>724862522
Leaving you was the worst mistake i ever made, and now we are both regretting it
>>
>>724863460
same, college was pointless
>>
>>724862522
Im struggling with depression and its tearing my life apart. Everyone is starting to hate me and I dont know what to do with myself anymore.
>>
>>724863713
Yeah I actually typed that but it changed it haha. Fuck vloggers.
>>
>>724863018
The fuckers who got the extreme rig packages from intel really rustles my jimmies, a free fucking i7-7700 and a goddamn 1TB SSD
>>
I'm an alcoholic everyone thinks I've been sober for years when in fact I drink all the time if I'm alone, or t night. My life keeps going to shit but I keep drinking, lost jobs, wife, car, health. Do gay shit with other men who give me alcohol in exchange.
>>
>>724862837
lmao.
>>
>>724863991
I've done remixes and put them only before only to be told I can't monetise because it's technically not my product.

Moron game vlogger plays an entire GAME THAT SOMEONE ELSE MADE = free shit and paid for it. Get fucked.
>>
>>724864087
Fuck vloggers, they're cancerous scum
>>
>>724864003
Why the fuck would you do gay shit for alcohol like christ dude it costs $10 for a case of beer to last you 3 days
>>
>>724864003
...damn thats actually worse than my life rn

thanks for the encouragement

it may be bad "but at least im not as bad as anon"
>>
File: 1484161096792_2.jpg (216KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484161096792_2.jpg
216KB, 1080x1080px
>>724862522
Shit in a cat box once while sleeping in a basement.
>>
>>724864169
Worst thing is that blogger who went to the music awards constantly complains about life being difficult. She gets sent around the world to do cool shit all the time and she was bitching the other day because she had to turn down an opportunity that was the same date as her "only holiday". All she does when she goes away to work is write a few paragraphs about how nice the hotel was/gig was/event was. Cunt cunt cunt
>>
>>724864170
>>724864170
First a case of beer would last me one night or a good afternnon, second when I don't work because I got fired for being drunk $10 for any booze I will suck a dick for that rather then thnk about how shitty my life is.
>>
>>724864488
Imagine being *paid* for just bitching on camera for twenty minutes, it's fucking absurd, but I suppose it's a job tailor made for women, since that's all they can do, bitch and look good on camera
>>
>>724863698
>Insults because lack of intelligence and jealousy of age.

>Probably going through some midlife crisis as a weeaboo mlp faggot

Lurk More
>>
>>724863018
Similarly, I hate that on good blogs, 80% of a post/page will be about their fucking family and will mention grandma, "hubby", the kids and other shit.
And then finally at the end of the page they'll post the goddamn recipe I was looking for in the first place.
Food bloggers are narcissists
>>
File: 1426190720214.jpg (34KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1426190720214.jpg
34KB, 527x409px
>>724864295
lol did you blame the cat for the six inch stanky ass log that was in the litter box the next day?
>>
>>724864774
Nobody said anything about it. I may have broken it apart after covering it with litter. I don't remember.
>>
>>724863460
Are you me?
>>
File: IMG-20170216-WA0000.jpg (115KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170216-WA0000.jpg
115KB, 960x1280px
I didnt want a child at this time of my life, fucking wife whining all time how much she wanted one. Told her i also wanted one, but in around 2 years when im finished studying so i can have a decent paid job to give him/her everything a baby needs. Wife never again took a pill and well you know what happened, shes 6 months pregnant and i dont know if im going to be the father i want to be. Relationship went down since she feels i dont want the baby and i told her it was true, not at this time, but i wanted one later. Now shes fucking worried about all the stuff the baby is gonna need and im like "i fucking told you", i really love her, we've been married for 3 years now i just wanna be the father the baby deserves, my father was absent all my life and i dont want that for my son. Now i will man up and love the fuck out of that baby, im just scared the baby is gonna fuck up our relationship. Any advice /b? Pic related, my wife and me on our wedding day.
>>
>>724864900
Did you cover it like a cat does by throwing litter between your legs to cover it?
>>
>>724864648
It's ridiculous and it encourages a generation of fuckwits who think sitting in front of a camera talking about yourself is a perfectly normal thing to do instead of what it really is: chronic headassery.

>>724864713
I don't often check out food blogs but I've seen this a couple of times. Pain in the arse, I just can't stand this insufferably twee ukelele playing, rainbow shitting cunt vlogger trend that everyone else seems to love.
>>
>>724865136
No, I used the scooper to cover it. Probably broke it up too. I was like 12?
>>
>>724865040
get an abortion
>>
>>724863984
I love you anon.

I also struggle with anxiety/depression. If you want to talk or vent, hit me up an email at [email protected]
>>
>>724865358
inc newsletter
>>
>>724865256
I'm not 12 but you have inspired me to shit in a cats litter box before I die. I've already performed 5 double deckers in some restaurants in my area, and smeared shit in peoples bathrooms at college parties!
>>
>>724862522
My girlfriend has separation anxiety and it makes being in the military so much harder. I can't tell any of my friends because they'll tell me to leave her but to me that's not an option.
>>
I'm a Jew, but I still hate kikes and niggers
>>
Maybe u should hustle as hard as you hate
>>
>>724863984
This is gonna sound like shitty cliché advice but try get involved in something that has an active community, maybe music or sport or even gaming/board game communities.

There are a LOT of people who feel like you, and a lot of them are looking for the same thing. Keep yourself occupied, and try and do it using something that can build over time. Music was my thing, yours can be anything (even 4chan but it's kind of limited haha)
>>
I shared lewd photos of a teenage girl and she was probably underage. I really regret it and want to die.
>>
>>724865040
>>724865040
Be the best kind of father you can, anon. It'll be really tough on you guys financially but you'll pull through. If you can't believe in yourself, then believe in the me who believes in you!
>>
>>724865611
The cat might resent you, so pick a box that isn't for a cat you like.
>>
I plan to kill myself within the next couple of months, been like this for a few years, tried to die last year, failed because I'm a cowardly Lion. Just turned 19 last month and the sudden weight of adulthood draws near and I have no ambitions and no real drive to do anything with my life.
>>
>>724865040
You look like a faggot
>>
God fucking forbid I take a 10 minute restroom break at work but that fucking black guy takes 3 10 minute breaks every single fucking day and nobody gives a shit! fucking fuck so fucking fuck retarded fuuuuuckkk!
>>
>>724865973
Do you smoke weed by any chance anon?
>>
>>724865844
everyone makes mistakes, make an amend of some sort maybe some volunteer work at a shelter or something. You could always turn yourself in to authorities as well.
>>
>>724865973
cheer up anon, it gets a lot worse.
>>
>>724865973
same, except I'm turning twenty in two weeks
>>
STILL ALIVE

DOWNING VODKA SHOTS FROM MEDICINE CUPS

FEEL LIKE A GOD DAY IN AND DAY OUT

FEEL FREE TO OFF ME THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING BORING, LEGENDARY GUITARIST OR NOT
>>
>>724866067
he might have a medical condition, most employers by law have to make reasonable accommodations and don't have to tell you about.
>>
just... ugh

wanna tell someone about "muh feelings" really badly but then

>reality
>>
i dont need you ex gf, im so god damn fine and im so fucking handsome.
>>
>>724862522
I will never be as happy as I was before I left Marianne.

I couldn't stay with her because it was bad for both of us, but now I realize I would prefer to be miserable together rather than miserable alone.
>>
I want to just run into the wilderness and escape the lie of my life, but most importantly, it's because I'm an autistic fuckwit who keeps screwing things up for other people: my family, my colleagues, my bosses. I have zero social skills, never had a gf (wanted one, but know better because autism screwups), pretty much my entire life is work and computer with occasional tv. My mom expects great things from me, but I fried my brain smoking weed while brain was developing. She is also damn near crippled, and just refuses to see that I'm literally fucked in the head. I want to just run into the wilderness and escape all that, even though it would mean certain death as I have no training, no plan, no survival skills, and to top it all off, I'm completely deaf. It would take a damn miracle for me to survive, and that miracle would lead to me finding my real purpose in life.
What do I do?
>>
I think I got a girlfriend yesterday I'm not sure
>>
>>724863545
i dunno man i liked it
wasn't the best Zelda game definitely could've been better less fucking framatic but it was ok
>>
>>724862761
Seconded
>>
>>724865973
>>724866146
Same and I'm turning 24 in two weeks.
>>
>>724863621
And yet, she's the one they consider more valuable. Who's the monkey here?
>>
>>724866446
Post pics
>>
File: eb7bad13a0232e16acf28a90a53d8687.png (310KB, 1200x570px) Image search: [Google]
eb7bad13a0232e16acf28a90a53d8687.png
310KB, 1200x570px
>>724866587
Harriers are sexy
>>
I'd be able to follow my dreams if I hadn't married you.
>>
>>724866666
>>
>>724866457
Do you still smoke weed? If so, kick that immediately. Clean up your act, have a shower, put on some nice clothes, eat a little better, go for a walk. I promise you if you do at least a couple of those things you'll feel better.

Try and hone a skill, find something you can build up over time and be proud of, develop yourself and you'll find a way out.
>>
moved to another city a year ago to make a better life.
moving back to arizona because everything is too
fucking expensive here.
probably going to kill myself in the next three years.
>>
>>724866532
Well what happened faggot?
>>
>>724862640
This shit wont spread, stoppit
>>
>>724866083
I considered snitching myself but in that case I might as well just suicide. Everyone else I've talked to tells me to just move on and see a therapist, I like the idea of volunterr work though.
>>
I think I made a mistake dating my girlfriend from 14 to 18. I feel like I missed out on a bunch of teenage shit, and I don't really know how to talk to girls anymore
>>
>>724862522
My girl does not have time for me. Thinking about ending this clown fiesta
>>
>>724866847
This is what I worry about in my relationship. That I'm holding back my boyfriend. I want to think about us in the long term, but I don't know if he is. He's never expressed it outside of dating well go camping together later this year. We've been together almost 2.5 years which granted isn't super long.

Care to talk more about your life and marriage anon?
>>
>>724863545
Nah i enjoy it m8.

Therefore we can't be friends
>>
File: tumblr_omhc5m7dhE1tqicoeo1_1280.jpg (31KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omhc5m7dhE1tqicoeo1_1280.jpg
31KB, 700x529px
>>724862522

MY WRATH WILL BE

G O D L I K E
>>
I dislike casey neistat
>>
>>724866860
Where'd you move to?
>>
>>724866746
Only because they see it as a quick advert for their brand because she has a few brain-dead followers who consider her "goals" because she "was determined enough to make her dreams come true" aka wrote about popular make up brands and piggy backed onto their online presence/Google searches.

I could do what she does, but I'm not as attractive or enough of a sellout.
>>
>>724867242
ur mum's house lad
>>
I would give a lot to spend a few weeks at any point of the mid to late-eighties.

I was born in '89, so I was too young to remember anything. As my adult self, I wish I could absorb the zeitgeist, talk to the people and to the girls, and get a feel for the sensibility of the populace.

Also, even bad 80s fashion was better than the pathetic lumberjack or Matrix-inspired metrosexual look we've had for over the last decade.

I don't care for social media, and I feel like I'm on another wavelength than people nowadays. I hate feeling like I was born about 20 years too late.

Anyone understand this feel?
>>
>>724862522
Been with my gf for 1year and 4 months. we fought for a while and she ended up wanting an open relationship. i give her 109% and care/spoil her so much. she got too comfortable with me and wants other sexual partners. i cant live with this and she mentioned suicide if we break up. im talking to this other girl i have a crush on. we are going to smoke weed together for the first time this week. i hope things go well with her. i feel like im not enough and this upsets me so much. i lie to my gf saying oh, ill get over it but i know i never will. I hope things go well with the other girl. i want to break up with current gf but she has a car, smokes me up and the furthest shes going is oral. i need to be inside her other than her mouth. fuck man, i got into this relationship thinking with the wrong head. she was the only beautiful looking girl to give me attention so i went for her. i regret it now
>>
>>724867165
Dated my SO for 4 years, married now for a little over 1. I have a degree in English and am a teacher. I have been writing a book, and I don't have time to work on it. I didn't want to be a teacher, I wanted to be a writer, but I felt pressured to decide and provide for her, so I chose and now I feel like I'm stuck.
>>
>>724863545
it's a good game. it is not better than ocarina, or majora, but it's a top tier game [spoiler]in my opinion[/spoiler] and i love it for what it is.
10/7
>>
>>724863340
I do have pics i dont wanna get banned again tho, whenever the boss isn't around i'll take pics of a gross or gnarly body and i cant even count how many dead peoples dicks ive touched sometimes theres infections or sti's so i have to wear gloves, the smell is fucking awful tho so i leave it at work, my boss sometimes wonders whats in the jar on the top shelf if only he knew. if i can without breaking the rules ill post some close up tit pics of an car crash babe or some dirty homeless dick i have a lot on my phone only a few people i share it with
>>
>>724867399
> I hate feeling like I was born about 20 years too late.

i don't care for social media, and i feel like i'm on another wavelength from other people these days.
I feel like i was born 50 years to early.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>724862522
I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!!
>>
>>724867299
>I could do what she does, but I'm not as attractive or enough of a sellout.

So you couldn't do what she does.
Don't let your spite consume you anon, it'll hamper the fruits of your execution
>>
I hate my girlfriend and I'm only with her because I don't want to be alone.
>>
>>724867970
Sing it loud and proud, brother!
>>
>>724862522
i miss my ex, but p much only because her body, and i feel bad about it because its like the love we had didnt matter
>>
>>724867165

I'm not that anon, but I've been in a relationship for almost 7 years now, first and only in my life. I wouldn't say it holds me back as much as it simply demands that I compromise and change schedule a bit, and I am a pretty ambitious person myself. If your bf really likes you, it's not that much of a toll on him to just replan some stuff to account for you, especially if you're willing to share on his dreams.

Anyway, good luck with that, hope everything works out fine for both of you.
>>
>>724867983
It's just frustrating. What they do doesn't take any effort or skill, just have to be born attractive and be at least a bit affable. I'm trying my best to not get spiteful or cynical but I know vloggers who do fuck all and get paid for uploading a video telling people what they're wearing when I work fucking hard and struggle to afford a bottle of water.

I'm good at what I do, I've had recent successes that many in my field would kill to have, it's just really fucking difficult to make money as a producer in music right now.
>>

Hoo yoo be
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>724868165
I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!!!!
>>
File: 8KeNXtEd_400x400.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8KeNXtEd_400x400.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
>>724868666
TRIPS OF DEATH CHECKED
>>
Broke up with a woman who lives on the other side of the world. Had to hurt her emotionally to give her a clean break ecuase it couldn't work. Still think I loved her but I could never move and neither would she. Broke her and she might hate me for it and that makes me sad.
>>
>>724867242
back to where i kindasorta grew up.
not the same as it was 18 years ago.
>>
Shit on my dick
>>
Fuck all you social justice ,nigger loving,illegal alien loving mother fuckers. Let you reap what you sow , may you or a loved one get raped robbed or killed by one. Then let me see you have the same passion defending that shit as you do now.
>>
>>724862522
i love you
>>
>>724862522
Excuse me kind sir but Drumpf is an evil bigot and if you support him we want you to know we do not much care for you racists over here at 4 Chan. com so please leave the racism at the door, fren.
>>
How does one start over in life?

I'm 32. I have a nagging SO and a miserable, menial job. I'm poor, and have been living hand to mouth since I got out of school in 2006. My family (on both sides) is horrendously unreliable and backstabbing, they all seem to hate me for whatever reason. I've been severely depressed, not wanting to even wake up the next day for 4 solid years. I don't have any useful skills, and I don't have the quiet time or energy needed to learn any. I have no passions, no hobbies. I'm tired all the time. Every day I think of what a nice releif it would be to kill myself. My biggest desire is to jump off a building and feel the nice breeze on my face.

I didn't WANT to be a loser. I don't know how I've let myself get to this point. It all started when I suffered a head injury from an accident and had to drop out of school, but the rest I can't explain.

I desperately want to drop in two coins and start again.
>>
>>724865040
Anon, you can do it. You made it this far in life just keep doing what youve always been doing and it will be fine.
>>
File: noice bayt.jpg (40KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
noice bayt.jpg
40KB, 699x637px
>>724868945
>>
>>724868986
Could join the military. I don't know much about it, but you could get some trade skills in there?
>>
>>724868986
>>724869217
do not do this. you have a SO and a job, thats more than a lot of people
>>
I have gay sex on the down low. GF doesnt know because she works late nights and I get up super early and get off work around 4. She doesnt get home until 7. Basically I meet guys in my town on grindr then have sex or suck some dick. Im bi but I never told my gf and I dont know how she would handle it. Shes pretty traditional in ways but I know she wont like that Im bi nor having gay sex behind her back. I love her but the sexual erg
>>
>>724864295
this girl goes to my school. had a class with her.
>>
>>724869217
Different anon, but the military is super strict with mental disorders, if you've ever been diagnosed with any mental illness you won't pass your MEPS, and if you lie about it and get caught, you'll be dishonorably discharged. I lost my dream job of becoming an airfoce pilot because of fucking depression
>>
File: IMG_0558.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.png
1MB, 750x1334px
My 37 y/o brother is an alcoholic that is ruining his life and now living at home with my mom. He's had two seizures already and racked up thousands in medical bills and still continues to drink. He's taking years off my mom's life in stress.

My 17 y/o cat just died two days ago. I think I inadvertently killed him by feeding him something he shouldn't have eaten then ignoring his cries for help. Loved that little guy and feel guilty as shit right now.
>>
I fucking wanna fuck my friend, but now she hate me and doesn't want to talk with me anymore
>>
I fucked your little sister in the ass and she loved it.
>>
>>724869693
How'd they catch you, if you don't mind me asking
>>
The world would be a better place if it was just western European in nature. No Asians (except maybe the Japs), no Africans, no Semites, no Hispanics, no Abos or Islanders, and no Indians (dot or feathers).
>>
>>724869787
tell me more.
>>
I made out with my roommate while we were drunk and she now hides in her room... I think I lost a friend.
>>
>>724869835
I just outright didn't pass my MEPS, I was told that lying would end up like that, in retrospect I should have just lied just so that I could have flown for a little while, even though being dishonorably discharged is roughly equivalent to a criminal charge in the eyes of an employer
>>
>>724869217
Dude, I'm way too old for that. I'm horrendously out of shape, and I doubt if I'd be qualified anyway due to my aforementioned injury. I can hardly take any movement at all without getting crippling headaches.

I could go into research or something, but I don't even have a lousy degree. With the regular headaches I get, maintaining a school schedule would be prohibitive along with work. Not to mention the financial strain, I'd still have around 50 credits to go. And then I'd have to get a Master's. No thanks.
>>724869693
I'm dyslexic and have clinical depression. So that's straight out.
>>724869501
>you have a SO and a job, thats more than a lot of people
And I wish I didn't. I feel so trapped and confined. I'm a prisoner here.

I almost feel like doing something crazy like moving to a foreign country and trying to wing it. But then if that fails, I certainly wouldn't want to be going back with my tail in between my legs.
>>
File: IMG_2173.jpg (18KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2173.jpg
18KB, 320x305px
>>724869580
>>
I voted for Trump and I could not be happier at the job he is doing.
>>
>>724870054
Sorry Man, I don't want to pry but couldnt you just have said that you got depression in the military and they would get you out on medical? I really don't know how this shit works lol
>>
>>724862522
Want to kill myself, no clue what Im doing, car is fucked up, crohns is killing me, isolated, why do i bother with this shit?
>>
>>724870198
Theoretically, what I'm more worried about is them pulling my civilian medical records, which shows two separate hospitalizations for suicide attempts
>>
>>724862522
I love you morgann, and i hope that you will one day return the feelings
>>
File: IMG_5091.jpg (97KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5091.jpg
97KB, 600x400px
I'm a bi furry....
>>
>>724868138
This unfortunately isn't uncommon anon
>>
>>724862522
I'm not depressed I'm just lonely
>>
>>724870528
I know that feel bro
>>
>>724869694

Hey man, it's not your fault, you can't keep a pet alive for 17 years if you're negligent, I'm guessing you took pretty good care of it
>>
I am ridiculously attracted to asians. Im a white guy, but something just about their face and body just turns me on. Its not that i'm not attracted to other races, but asians never fail to get me a boner.
>>
>>724862522
lauren (palomo) you never should've gotten back with your cheating ex bf and gotten pregnant by him
he still visits me and we're planning on having a baby

say hi to mario (vega) for me
also, keep on being fat. makes it easier for me for him to come back to me. i'm literally (from seeing your facebook) half your size.
>>
>>724870646
Go pork an Asian then anon, godspeed
>>
>>724870745
working on it! thx for the encouragement!
>>
>>724870105
her name is steph currie she goes to queens university in kingston ontario. I'm pretty sure she lives on the street right beside the ARC around aberdeen.
>>
Ok here's mine fellas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C77sa7AD4WI
>>
>>724866233
Hate to break it to you sporto, the ukulele playing isn't making you legendary
>>
does anyone else feel like you have to fake being happy on your day to day interactions with people, but as soon as you venture on home you're this empty hermit shell of a memer?
>>
File: 1400425989880.jpg (250KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1400425989880.jpg
250KB, 1024x768px
>>724870646
You're in good company mate. Almost all of us have yellow fever.

Hope you can find a smart qt.
>>
File: 1453397974970.jpg (379KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1453397974970.jpg
379KB, 800x1011px
Went on deep web for bout a week.

Stopped after I started getting panic attacks in malls, stores, ect

Got suicidal over things I saw

It's been like a year, I'll never go back
>>
>>724871012
What kind of thing? Can't imagine stuff can be much worse than the worst I've seen on here
>>
My anti anxiety meds stopped my anxiety, but now I have zero sex drive and zero desire to do anything I used to love. It feels like my friends are getting farther and farther and I feel myself slipping into a bad place
>>
>>724870930
Yes.
>>
I just want to fuck someone
>>
>>724871114
No comment

It really hurt me inside tho.
>>
>>724871012
>Pretending the deep web is much more than paranoid people and drug marketplaces
O-kay then
>>
15 and extremely horny for girls at school
>>
>>724870930
yes
>>
>>724871114

That's just a troll, m8
>>
>>724871157
why?
i did it, and it wasn't that great.
touching myself feels better tbh.
>>
want to kill myself, easy as that.
>>
>>724870984
This is the issue tho. I feel like i have to compete with every other white guy for a cute asian chick. They drive me wild!
>>
>>724871235
Calling bullshit then. I've got a grifter video if you wanna see something seriously messed up
>>
I feel empty and worthless. I only talk to two people and one ignores me half the time. The other hangs out with and erps with other people just fine, then when I ask for some time, they always say they're "not feeling it and don't want to do it if they're not going to be able to give it 100%". I get closer to eating a bullet every day.
>>
>>724865040
your wife can't control her animalistic nature. I am a woman who is going through this same exact thing, but I know that it's not actually me wanting a baby but my hormones ramping up because of my age. I told my husband that if I ever suddenly get baby crazy that it isn't me, because honestly I hate the fucking things, they are gross and would waste my life.

If you actually loved her as much as you think you do (and yourself) You'd make a huge ass stink about this with her, until she really fucking gets it through her brain that she can't have it now, and that the things she feels are hormones. And it seems like a huge red flag to me if she doesn't listen to what you say, and the fact that you let her walk all over you. All of what you said seems like an ill-omen to me (for your relationship).
>>
>>724862522
As soon as something hints to marshall law im taking guns to my workplace
>>
>>724867399
This. I was born in 85. Don't thing id's I lobe technology. I just hate the fact that technologically inept people have filled the internet.
>>
>>724871369
No thanks
>>
>>724870930
This is me everyday, I feel like I literally cannot open up as my lonely self to anyone. Everyone knows me as this guy who is always smiling, but i come home everyday just to remember i have no friends and will get nowhere in life.
>>
HEIL HITLER I hate fucking niggs
>>
File: 1403179932636.jpg (79KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1403179932636.jpg
79KB, 768x1024px
>>724871339
Learn the language and move to China or Japan then, where you don't have so much competition. Better yet, Asian girls there are less likely to be Westernised.

Learning an Asian language is difficult, but after that it should be pretty smooth sailing as long as you're educated and not a total sperglord.
>>
Is poppy queen?
>>
>>724871134
can relate anon. Don't know how to remedy this other than spending your time alone learning all sorts of things and reading. It'll make you a better person in the long run
>>
>>724871134
I know what you mean. Going through the same thing. It's still a few weeks before I got back to the doctor. I keep telling myself it'll pass, but it gets harder every day.
>>
>>724872094
>Learning an Asian language is difficult
that's bullshit.
>>
>>724866278
i was thinking that tbh but fuuuuuck
>>
>>724865040
share the nudes
>>
>>724870646
I love asians too anon. I've been with a super hot korean girl and my current fuck buddy is a Filipina. They're both very submissive and let you do anything you want to them. My Filipina lets me cum in her ass everytime we have sex. She even asks for it, it's insane. I wish there were more Asians where I live, am in FL.
>>
/pol/ has fucked me up and I feel like a nazi
>>
File: 1488266653197.jpg (77KB, 958x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488266653197.jpg
77KB, 958x1024px
>>724872721
Then explain how it isn't?

It's got a completely different and much more complex writing system and grammatical structure, and in the case of Chinese very tricky inflection. Not to mention all the cultural variations which are always imbedded into the languages.

To say something like that, you've either never really tried or have an exceptional gift. I assume the former.
>>
>>724862522
I think trump is seriously a fucking idiot.
Dont get me wrong, so is clinton
>>
I want to die
>>
Dad died and my fiancee ended our 8 year relationship. She came to funneral told me she missed me, but she was already seeing other people. Fuck 2017
>>
>>724863129
Kill his shitty self, dub
>>
>>724873359
Not OP but I agree, it's like anything else, dedicate enough time and energy to it and you can accomplish it. If billions of Chinese can speak it, so can you.
>>
I like turtles
>>
>>724873207
Hey you're farther than I am! lol Right now all i have is a browser history full of asian porn
>>
>>724863991
Dude you are reminding me how much my jimmys get rustled at this
>>
File: 1478834259713.jpg (75KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1478834259713.jpg
75KB, 600x544px
ive smoked weed for 12 years and now im quiting to join the (service) pretty sure I will loose my friends and family as a result of my recent decisions. They just don't know it yet. Fuck em. I'm sick of them and im sure they feed off my lack of success
>>
I Fucked my mother-in-law and shes pregnant .
>>
>>724874136
Good, let your jimmies be rustled, fuck intel for giving away that good of shit
>>
NIGGERS ARE DEGENERATE SCUM
>>
came really fast today.

Used to be a sex God... Last over two hours without climaxing. Today I fucked three times and each time I came in under a minute...

Freaked the fuck out and smashed my mirror.

I hope this isn't forever
>>
>>724874324
Yep
>>
>>724874324
No one disagreeing with you there
>>
File: 1484717245309.jpg (90KB, 546x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484717245309.jpg
90KB, 546x682px
I can't tell anyone about how I really feel, if I do they will see me differently and have bad/worse thoughts about me. I don't like the thought of people thinking of me as a sad person, even tho that's what I really am, I think about suicide nearly every day. I can't get a job, I spend more time online than offline, I haven't seen my friends for months, my ex is still in contact with me, I talk with her everyday and do all I can to help her. "I wish he was like you" Well, clearly not considering you dumped me for him you fucking whore. I don't eat, I don't sleep, I smoke so much that it nearly makes me puke. I'm sick of everything. If only life had a "Restart" button.
>>
I used to have this close female friend of mine that isn't my friend anymore, and I'm pretty bitter about it. I did something kinda creepy... I took candid pictures of her when she wasn't looking because she often dressed really slutty. I only did this once and I took 9 shots and one video. She was completely unaware, just working on a project with me and another guy. The video and 1 pic got corrupted , so I only have 8 pics. The pics show her deep cleavage and her face.

I've shared them online privately and sometimes publicly but never permanent (pics are deleted). Yes... this includes right here on 4chan. I remove em mostly because her face is in them and I wouldn't want her finding out. I know she has good memory, so if she remembers correctly, she would know that I was in front of her when the pics were taken. It's obviously something she wouldn't want being spread around the internet, since it kinda exposes her as a slutty dressing blonde bimbo even though she doesn't act like one. She's actually very smart and probably doesn't dress like this anymore (this was a long time ago).

This can potentially be very incriminating for me if the pics got into the wrong hands, since they can just do whatever they want with them online. Some days I tell myself that I should just delete em'.
>>
I hate being black, and the fact that I was white as a child. I got literally burned. I wish my young self was more careful fucking white piece of shit fuck you
>>
>>724873483
damn sorry to hear that. I can understand how ending a relationship and not actually moving on is so common, time is like super glue when it comes to relationships. Try either deciding on whether you want to say fuck that bitch or actually forgive her and just use this as a break and then try to get back together later. Either way you're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (69KB, 393x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
69KB, 393x700px
>>724874044
Asians are like any other girl but a little more traditional in some ways. You have to be attractive if you want a cute one then charm your way into their panties. If you meet one just be persistent and put in the time and show her some effort. They like to be romanced and pursued. Once you get them to your place then they love it when you take control in bed and then it's about pleasing you.
>>
>>724871369
I want one. I have a string atomach, havent seen yet
[email protected]
>>
>>724874177
People told me not to join, I tried to prove em wrong. Now I'm homeless and I'm cold with no food thats warm.
>>
>>724874955
Well fuck you nigger and thanks for the advice.
>>
i want to kill my fkn crackhead sister cus she stole from me 10.000 us

pd: fucker is not going to pay me.
>>
>>724871369
What's a "grifter" video?
>>
>>724875453
Kill her, or use this debt to fuck her, either way you get to fuck her
>>
>>724862522
I fantasize regularly about murdering my neighbors in really graphic ways. I also want to exterminate the jews, niggers and mud slimes but hey it's /b/ don't we all?
>>
>>724875487
Was wondering this myself. I feel like a newfag.
>>
>>724874177
Dude you're bound to have withdrawals after 12 years. Insomnia and depression are pretty common. Hopefully you don't lose your mind in boot camp.
>>
I'm not the me that I want to be, and I don't know how to become the me that I like to think about
>>
File: skele-kek2.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
skele-kek2.gif
955KB, 360x360px
Guys, I.. I'm a... a skeleton.
>>
File: feels_painting.jpg (37KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
feels_painting.jpg
37KB, 604x397px
>>724862522
I'm afraid. I want to die. I want to scream. I can't scream because my vocals are too weak. I can only yell. I like a woman, but I can't be with her for legal reasons. I'm in a companionship with a non-human entity. That sounds weird and cringy as shit. But she's real and is able to change disks in the CD player. I want to die so I can be with this entity forever. I love her dearly. I have begun to hate the human race. Kill me. I'm just gonna leave town and start a new life.
>>
>>724863128
Very relatable, choosing between std and good fucking is nearly impossible
>>
>>724863129
Call marcel
>>
I hope you make up your mind soon, Morgan. Whichever way this goes is okay, but the waiting and suspense is killing me.
>>
File: HerMotherSoldHerLikeAProstitue.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HerMotherSoldHerLikeAProstitue.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>724862522
I h8 that Facer band with Glassface on twitter and their viral marketing using that catch-me-outside girl. Bullshit was all over /b/ and ppl were believing that shit.
>>
>>724876138
>But she's real and is able to change disks in the CD player.

I Lost
>>
>>724873359
the grammar is relatively simple (often isolating, no cases, simple conjugation at worst).

Japanese is the only Asian language i've learned, but it's really simple once you get used to it.
all the things you'd think would make it hard are things you get used to relatively quickly.
It takes years to get the vocab down, but learning things like tone (what you called "intonation"), different but simple grammar, etc can get done in a few months if you try.

The spelling is tricky in japanese and chinese, i'll admit (my knowledge of kanji does lack), but it really just takes practice, and if you plan on living there, there's not reason you can't do it.

I think learning languages is not as hard as everyone thinks.
It just takes a bit of work and lot of time.
>>
I love my girlfriend to death but after this six month dry spell I'm tired of fucking beating my meat and I want to ravage the 6/10 from work who keeps rubbing on my junk, but I know I'm better than that. I'm pretty sure it's why I've been so on edge but I can't actually be sure.
I want to smoke and drink again, and it's been so goddamned stressful at work with that faggot supervisor breathing down my neck, waiting for me to make the wrong move so he can personally walk me out the door just because he doesn't like me or where I'm from.
I just want to sleep.
>>
File: 1489013734109.png (158KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1489013734109.png
158KB, 500x380px
>>724876656
What the fuck, why isn't your gf putting out? Fuck the other bitch if ya gf isn't willing to.
>>
I just got to watch all my chances with a girl i'm SUPER into slip away as a friend took her. Awkwardly tried to get her to focus on me instead and probably fucked up any chance I ever had
>>
might have cancer. if I do then who cares I want to die anyway
>>
>>724876839
We had issues with a failed pregnancy and intimacy hasn't been there with her. I've been trying and getting to get it back with her but nothing's working.
>>
>>724874816
>was born white but turned into a black

Please explain
>>
>>724876608
I appreciate the post. I know the grammar is simple, but I've been slogging away at this for years and I can still barely hold a normal conversation. I can't read anything at a high level or understand much on their TV.

I'm not always diligent with studies and there have been interruptions along the way. But it's still discouraging. I was actually thinking of working for the JPLT2, even though I think it's a horrendously stupid test which isn't indicative at all of language ability. But at least it would give me a linear, tangible goal.

I just want a Japanese qt so damn much.
>>
>>724877364
Leave her. Tell her you believe sex is an important part of a relationship and if she isn't willing to comply that your going to have to start seeing other people.
>>
>>724877141
Chances are she was into your friend from the get go and you were never on her mind.
>>
i scratch my balls just to try and get the best smell to my nose as possible
>>
She's got absolutely zero tits, but I still think she's cute as hell
>>
>>724862640
I keep seeing this in every thread and I don't know what it is and I'm too embarrassed to ask but I had to get this off my chest already
>>
File: 1488922952491.png (175KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1488922952491.png
175KB, 448x468px
I fucking love her almost as much as I hate her.
>>
I hate women but I keep wanting to be in relationships with them. My dick is the culprit.
>>
>>724877791
Try scratching your asshole and bringing that to your nose, the best smells come out of that spot.
>>
>>724871440
can i see ur tits with timestamp
>>
I'm sorry sis.
>>
>>724870042
You guys need to sit down and talk out what happened. Get the elephant out of the room before it gets worse
>>
everyone is whining about their problems and doing nothing about them. They don't know how to do anythng else. We are in big troiuble
>>
Thirty fucking years, and I find out I'm gay now? All the fucking stupid slutty bitches I've had over the years, and now I realize I liked men? Why the fuck now?
>>
>>724878541
anw every anon like i wanna kill myself
you dont actually plan unless timestamp + plan
>>
i hate hiding from everyone because im going insane
>>
>>724862522
I don't mind going to weddings.
>>
I'm gay
>>
File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
I'm already 22 and i'm still a virgin. I only fap to anime girls. What do.
>>
>>724879080
Seal the deal, buy a fuck doll.
>>
FUCK white people
>>
>>724862522
I'm fucking tired of these waifu claiming and "pics you shouldn't have shared" threads.
>this is why R9K > /b/
>>
>>724879213
Does it count if i do a fuck doll? Can i say i'm not virgin anymoar?
Everyday i'm so horny i just want to fuck somtng
>>
>>724862522
I have no idea where I'm going. I told my aunt and uncle that I want to write for vidya, but I don't think I'm creative enough. I ski thought about being done sort of biologist but Idk if I would be any good being as disorganized as I am. Hell I don't even know what I want to rate as when u get in. I mostly score high in the "paragraph comprehension" and word knowledge categories on the practice tests. However those seem kind of useless "English major" categories. All in all I'm just fucking useless
>>
Its too easy to annons like myself. I am bisexual and cant tell my friends or family. What do I do?
>>
>>724879337
Just fuck a prostitute. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>724879337
Nope. But it'll either make you less rapey, or very rapey.
>>
File: 4X4TmHQp4Ng.jpg (29KB, 275x604px) Image search: [Google]
4X4TmHQp4Ng.jpg
29KB, 275x604px
>>724879457
and I am a furry
>>
>>724862522
Idk do i like her or just wanna smash? should i take her to grad?
>>
>>724879457
Take your boyfriend to your parents house and fuck him on the dining table. Really though, just have to sit them down and be honest with them, maybe leave out the fact that you're a furry, they don't need to know that
>>
>>724879501
Same dude.
>>
>>724877584
I think it's important to incorporate the language into your daily life, otherwise you can only get so far.
Listen to japanese music, watch japanese tv, read japanese articles, translate your thoughts into japanese, etc.
at first it will be difficult, and you may not understand much, but after a while you'll start to get a little, and then a little more. at least that's how it always works for me.
You mentioned that you've been working on this for years. that's okay. it's supposed to take years to get good. if you work enough on it, you'll get there. It does take a long time though, so you should expect that.
頑張って!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170305-201018.png (746KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170305-201018.png
746KB, 1080x1920px
Fuck you motherfuckerrr
>>
File: 1483816549976.jpg (55KB, 626x556px) Image search: [Google]
1483816549976.jpg
55KB, 626x556px
>>724862522
Why does pissing burn after I fap???
>>
>>724880031
Probably an STI or a UTI
>>
>>724879408
>wants to write for a living
>can't form words together to make a coherent sentence.

Yea I would re-think that writing career too.
>>
I would absolutely fuck sonic the hedgehog
>>
>>724880031
Get you some antibiotics. Probably a UTI.
>>
>>724879467
I'm too scared for a prostitute. I don't know how to talk to a prostitute while doing it. Should i act lovey dovey?
Also, i might catch something.
>>
Have a best friend with whom I kissed, she has a boyfriend and I a girlfriend, at the moment it wasn't a great deal but now she's avoiding me. .. wat do?
>>
>>724880142
I'm a luddite that hates medicine, Can't I just soak my dick in vinegar or some shit?
>>
>>724880098
Yeah..
>>
>>724863018
Agreed
>>
>>724870174
feelsbadman
>>
>>724880186
Don't cheap out when doing it. And no, just fuck her like you fap to someone, don't show any emotions. Wear a condom or something.
>>
I think im going to lose all my friends when i get out of high school
>>
>>724880486
Don't fear that. High school friends are over rated. You just don't know it yet.
>>
I'm surrounded by people who abuse my kindness. I'm stuck in a job that's completely emotionally draining. I haven't had sexual contact with a women in over a year.
>>
>>724880031
>>724880086
>>724880142

Unless it feels like acid it's normal to feel some mild burning. Your penis is extra sensitive after you ejaculate and the heat of the urine feels warmer. Can't believe you stupid fags don't know this.
>>
girl coming over in 5 minutes. Nervous as shit
>>
File: 1481746873879.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481746873879.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>724880734
The burning can last for damn near an hour afterwards tho, Makes it impossible to sleep because I can't get comfortable with my urethra on fire.
>>
taxation is theft
>>
>>724880900
This faggot wants spics to build his roads for free.
>>
>>724880098
I wasn't even paying attention to that.
>>
>>724880874
That's different, you definitely have something in that case. Get tested, if it turns out you have an infection it won't go away without antibiotics.
>>
>>724877945
>>
File: jason-suckdickes.jpg (50KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
jason-suckdickes.jpg
50KB, 768x433px
>>724868666
>>
>>724863863
Tell them
>>
I'm not worth a goddamn thing to this world.
>>
I love her so much. But I know she will never see me in a romantic way. I really hate myself, how could she ever love such a depressive, self-concious faggot like me. I know I'm just a burden for her, I've been considering just leaving but I cant.
>>
I need a girl to spank
>>
>>724881791
neither is anyone else anon. Understand that, then do something you enjoy. get an underpaying job, save for years, buy a trailer, make it self sustaining with an electricity producing bicycle, water collectors, grow your own food, and live off the grid. Do yourself a favor and stop caring about anyone else.
>>
I once jerked off in omegle
>>
My GF was a major fucking bitch today but I was too
>>
I'm a degenerate furry in denial
>>
>>724867425
Break it off, its just gonna get harder if you keep it running
>>
new thread?
>>
>>724882108
too lazy to do all that
>>
>>724867399
I was born in 82 and believe me I miss how the world used to be. I was raised by my grandfather and watching how he interacted with all his friends was a beautiful thing. there aren't very many people left in the world worth a dam. Everyone always treated each other with a high degree of respect.
>>
>>724862761
I would like to fuck a aeroplane
>>
New thread
>>724883879
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.