[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I'm a sociopath, ask me anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 41

I'm a sociopath, ask me anything
>>
How do you as a sociopath feel that sociopaths should be treated, viewed, and/or handled by society, if at all? It's a difficult thing because you can't help it at all of course, but some sociopaths can be problematic
>>
are you interested in a business career?
>>
>>724779268
How does it feel to be an edgy faggot?
>>
>>724779381
It doesn't concern me, most people will never realize that I'm a sociopath

>>724779468
No, not particularly. I'm more of a creative type person

>>724779472
Good. What makes you ask that though?
>>
>>724779268
People who are sociopathic are generally high achieving. You are not.
>>
File: 1488813696450.jpg (249KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488813696450.jpg
249KB, 1280x800px
>>724779268
Have you seen my 3 around here?
>>
What's the most heartless thing you've ever done, assuming the viewpoint of a non-sociopath?
>>
>>724779268
How does it feel to know that psychopaths are superior to you in every way?
>>
>>724779268
fuck off.
>>
>>724779677
Aside from alot of bullying when I was younger, I think the worst thing I did was totally wreck $2k computer with salt-water in a spray bottle. Never got caught

I generally don't hurt others unless I feel they have wronged me first though. That's more of a psychopath kind of thing
>>
>>724779779
Psychopaths get caught way more often, they are too reckless and impulsive. They can't handle risk assesment for shit. So it feels good
>>
Why do you feel the need to label yourself? Can't you just be yourself?
>>
>>724779268
Do you see yourself as intelligent?
>>
what is a sociopath? i hear that word tossed around but i dont really know what one is. im interested
>>
File: 1475924352508.gif (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475924352508.gif
170KB, 640x480px
>>724779867
That's probably the stupidest thing I've heard all day. Congratulations moron you just outed yourself as not knowing shit about your own "condition".
>https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/
>Psychopath
>When a psychopath engages in criminal behavior, they tend to do so in a way that minimizes risk to themselves. They will carefully plan criminal activity to ensure they don’t get caught, having contingency plans in place for every possibility.
>Sociopath
>When a sociopath engages in criminal behavior, they may do so in an impulsive and largely unplanned manner, with little regard for the risks or consequences of their actions. They may become agitated and angered easily, sometimes resulting in violent outbursts. These kinds of behaviors increase a sociopath’s chances of being apprehended.

Your emotions make you weak.
>>
>>724780227
Emotions and empathy give the greater humankind a better chance at survival, whereas the lackthereof only gives the individual said benefit. In a utilitarian mindset, and virtually any moralistic system outside of egoism and a few others, emotions and empathy are vital. But nice try being edgy faggot.
>>
>>724779779
What doth this mean?
>>
>>724780090
By labeling, do you mean revealing one aspect of myself, anonymously online?
If so, I am myself already. I just think it's interesting to see what people have to say

>>724780141
Depends on what you think intelligence is. pic related

>>724780218
Antisocial attitudes and behaviour. It's extremely hard to form meaningful relationships and I tend to manipulate people easily.
People generally think sociopathy is either "black or white" but that's not really right. It's more of a gradient

>>724780227
You're assuming everyone is the same though.
>>
>>724780471
He scored high on a psychopathy quiz online and now thinks he's going to take over the world with his edginess.
>>
Would you kill a baby and nail it to 40 trees for about tree fiddy?
>>
>>724779268
how many people did you kill today?
>>
File: 1483607265283.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483607265283.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>724780335
Emotions are tools that can be used to sway the opinions and perceptions of others. Even people who don't understand or "feel" emotions can be taught to mimic them.
Most emotion comes from response to a situation or an interaction with another human. If you can make another human think you're one of them with a little body language, a few cheap words and some face making practice you can blend right in.
That's the problem with sociopaths vs. psychopaths. Sociopaths don't care about what happens to them like edgy kids whereas a psychopath knows if they want to indulge their urges they have to remain hidden.

Emotions are unnecessary and for the most part a construct of humans. You can train someone to mimic emotion and you can train someone to stop feeling it.

What is the true evolutionary advantage of emotions?
Seems like a step backwards if you ask me.
>>724780471
It means you should probably go see a doc and get a real diagnosis. You might just be really good at pattern recognition for a specific desired outcome.
>>724780546
We're discussing the 2 types of psychotic disorders. We're not roping these in with normies merely analyzing what we already know about these 2 groups.
>>
Have you ever faked feelings to manipulate ppl?
>>
>>724779268
Can I come to your 14th birthday party?
>>
>>724780546
now when you say you 'manipulate people easily', is that a passive action that you dont recognize/cant control when youre with someone, or are you constantly aware that youre trying to manipulate people?
>>
>>724779268
If it's possible for you to be fully self sufficient without the presence of others, then is it laziness or amusement/contempt that keeps you from withdrawing from society?
>>
>>724779779
link to test?
>>
>>724779268

as someone who also 'suffers' from ASPD, why make a thread about this? we already know we're master race. What do you do for a living? any SO?
>>
>>724780755

all the time. The whole concept of being a 'sociopath' is the ability to emulate feelings normal people feel. If we were not capable of this we could not integrate ourselves into society and have normal lives
>>
>>724779642
>People who are sociopathic are generally high achieving.
Is killing 150 people high achieving?
>>
Are you sure it's not just autism?

Sure looks like autism to me.
>>
>>724780949

150/1 KD sounds pretty good to me ;) and psychopaths are normally the murders fag
>>
>>724780881
Go get it. Just don't use it as a formal diagnosis because it's not. Use it as a baseline and if you're in the upper scores go get a docs opinion. You might be entitled to NEET bucks.
>http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
>>
>>724779268
Are you a psychopath?
>>
>>724781003

wait what the fuck. I've always scored really high on ASPD tests. telling me im entitled to MONEY because of this?!
>>
>>724779268
OP

you are such a fucking faggot

how many episodes of criminal minds did you watch before reaching this conclusion?

holy shit, here a question

Where and how did you come to the conclusion that you are a sociopath?
>>
>>724781134
here's, I meant here's
>>
File: 1475925024461.gif (160KB, 500x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475925024461.gif
160KB, 500x720px
>>724781121
If you go to a doctor and get a formal diagnosis of mental handicap IE: psychopathy, schizophrenia, clinical depression, sociopathy, etc. then you are entitled to disability benefits or SSI in the US.
>>
>>724780755
Of course. I know how I'm expected to act and react even if I don't necessarily feel that way in many situations

>>724780798
Sure, bring your time machine

>>724780813
It's kind of like a natural reflex. I am always aware of what I say and what I do and for what reasons. If I make a mistake, sometimes it kinda "slips out of me" and just goes on auto-pilot

>>724780869
I'm not fully self sufficient unfortunately. First of all I'm renting a place to live which makes me dependent on my landlord in a way.
I'd say that contempt is what makes me withdraw. I really don't like being around other people most of the time

>>724780884
Boredom mostly, I explained this earlier. It's just interesting to see what people say and think.
I won't say what I do for a living, but I can say it's creative. No significant other, never had and probably never will.

>>724780980
You know, it's not impossible that I might be on the autism spectrum at the same time. It doesn't bother me though and I haven't talked to any doctor about it

>>724781134
7 year depression and a doctor telling me I have high sociopathic tendencies, mainly. But also because I fit the description
>>
I also am a sociopath. I love my family and my friends, but i know it intellectualy, dont ask me what i feel, i feel nothing. I dont care about anyone, i'm actually selfish af but i try not to, i try not to hurt people because i still want to make friends and connect.

I see social situations as something to plan, i will be nice to you just in case i need you.

When i was a teen i was very good at seducing, i was very good at this game and i used to watch those girls cry because i wanted them to, i watched myself playing with them and Kek'd when they believed my bullshit and gave me what i wanted. It's the only time i have used someone and been abusive (no violence tho). I try not to do that anymore cause i think it's immature. I want other kinds of fun.
>>
>>724780798
Yesssssssss
>>
>>724779268
What goes through your mind when u see fake normie faggots?
>>
>>724781134
It was a choice I made after being subject to many years of teasing.
>>
>>724780884
this faggot sounds more of a sociopath than OP's teenage ass
>>
>>724781214

holy shit. I was always under the impression that, 'this doesn't really bother me, so I don't need to seek help'. will look up regulations under my federal law (CAD)
>>
>>724781228
This might seem really edgy, but yeah I can kinda relate.

>>724781248
"well that's stupid, let's move on"

>>724781300
May I ask why?
>>
File: image.png (57KB, 388x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
57KB, 388x402px
>>724781219
sounds more like autism
>>
>>724781228
>I am a psychopath
FTFY
>Why doe?
>Manipulative
>No remorse
>Emotional flatness
>Urge to harm or abuse
>Justification of social connections
>Planning abuse and social interactions
>>
>>724781219

this guy

>>724780884

was honestly hoping that you had a SO, only ever met one person who maintained it but we fell out of touch. mine is doing fine, but just being upheld by a lie, and I consistently cheat on her.
>>
>>724781359
Because you're introverted
>>
Former high functioning psycopath reporting in. I say former, but when you look at the record, my recent life has been pretty low functioning. Cant hold job, cant keep a place to live. I just cant seem to play by the rules anymore, or even fake it. I just cant seem to function like normal people do.
>>
>>724781359

because I don't care nearly enough to make an AMA thread.
>>
>>724781393
I dont plan abuse. I'll take advantage of your vulnerabilities and take what i can take from you. I dont want to hurt you, i just want to get what i want and that's it. I dont wanna harm peoples, i just want to get what i want untill you say a sincere no, which calms me down, cause i dont wanna break the limits.
>>
>>724779268
No, youre not, you are just a faggot neckbearded basemant dweller, moms favorite faggot. who gonna kill himself...
>>
File: IMG_3563.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3563.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>724779268
You aren't a sociopath you're just a needy little bitch grow up and get over yourself
>>
>>724781494
Maybe you should try not being a faggot.
>>
>>724779268
show me your bumhole
>>
>>724781463
Are you implying that someone with antisocial personality disorder couldn't possibly me introverted?
What do you think antisocial means?
>>
File: 1483399859778.jpg (44KB, 650x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483399859778.jpg
44KB, 650x650px
>>724781308
>CAD
You an engineer son?
Get help anon if you find out you have an actual disorder. Don't be afraid to go into a shrink and tell them the truth. I told my shrink about how I killed my dads dog when I was 9 and blamed it on our neighbor. Took me weeks to plan it but it was worth it. She didn't even blink just asked me questions to get a better picture of what I was going through.
Besides if you can get free money then get it.
>>
File: 1158974369537.jpg (14KB, 700x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1158974369537.jpg
14KB, 700x415px
>>724781219
>7 year depression and a doctor telling me I have high sociopathic tendencies, mainly. But also because I fit the description
6 year major depression and schizophrenia-fag reporting in. I know that feel mate. No hope, no meaning in life, just don't wanna be here anymore.
Did you defeat depression?
>>
>>724780949
Yes, that could be described as a hi-score. Damm u broke the game.
>>
>>724779268
A "psychopath" is what psychologists call the disorder recognized by psychiatrists as "antisocial personality disorder", and sometimes called "sociopathy". So psychopath and sociopath are two different words for the same thing. That is the research.

Whatever you call it, both sociopathy and psychopathy are characterized by criminal behavior. What criminal behavior do you do?
>>
>>724781219
we can plan and make ourselves whatever the fuck we want nowadays. You seem like the kind of person that would get pissed if someone were to assume your gender or identity.

I identify as a sociopathic talking dog and my spirit animal is General Grievous from Star Wars
>>
File: 1483640384743.jpg (8KB, 247x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483640384743.jpg
8KB, 247x200px
>>724781563
Completly different uses of the word. You are now retarded for trying to make that comparison.
>>
>>724781494
Stop thinking you're a special little snowflake you aren't a psychopath you're just a dick
>>
>>724781669
>>both sociopathy and psychopathy are characterized by criminal behavior.

And you were doing so well...
>>
>>724781511
5/6 is still a passing grade son.
>>
File: IMG_3303.gif (516KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3303.gif
516KB, 500x281px
>>724781669
>>
>>724781511
Holy shit you made my day kid you watch too many fucking movies do some real research son
>>
>>724781511
That just makes you a selfish asshole which frankly most people are
>>
>>724779539
>ask me anything
>dodges question
k

anyways, what's it like knowing that you're feeble enough to have had nurture break your pathology?
>>
>>724779268
This is something I always hear and am not sure if it's true:
What motivates you if not emotions?
Rational arguments?
Do you enjoy hurting people?
The lulz?
Power?
>>
>>724781563
Look up ASPD buddy. Introversion is still a result of playing society's game
>>
>>724781651
I don't feel like killing myself every day anymore. But I wouldn't exactly be disappointed if I suddenly were to die (assuming I know this fact before the actual death of course)
So I guess it's a step up at least. I'm functioning somewhat normally these days

>>724781669
Yes, and no. Mental disorders like this have alot of underlying factors. It's not like the flu where you either have it or you don't
Different combinations of different levels of certain behaviours will of course manifest themselves differently. So not all sociopaths and psychopaths are completely alike
There's also a debate wether psychopathy and sociopathy is or should be the same thing. But in the end, they're both just words to define and describe certain types of behaviours

>>724781670
I'm a guy, I don't "identify" as anything particular. I identify as a guy if anything. Don't really care if anyone tells me otherwise

>>724781694
And you simply avoided the question. I guess you 'win'
>>
File: 123123156666.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123123156666.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>724781669
You left something out of your word for word definition from wikipedia.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
>These conceptions are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.
This has a better definition because it's from the DSM.
>http://www.theravive.com/therapedia/Antisocial-Personality-Disorder-DSM--5-301.7-(F60.2)
>APD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) is a DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition), diagnosis assigned to individuals who habitually violate the rights of others without remorse (American Psychiatric Association, 2013). People with Antisocial Personality Disorder may be habitual criminals, or engage in behavior which would be grounds for criminal arrest and prosecution, or they may engage in behaviors which skirt the edges of the law, or manipulate and hurt others in non-criminal ways which are widely regarded as unethical, immoral, irresponsible, or in violation of social norms and expectations. The terms psychopathy or sociopathy are also used, in some contexts synonymously, in others, sociopath is differentiated from a psychopath, in that a sociopathy is rooted in environmental causes, while psychopathy is genetically based.
>>
>>724781633

Chemist, but still STEM. I mean, the only concern I have is the regulations & reality that im labelled now and if that may hurt future growth; is the money really worth it?
>>
>>724782052
Are you also intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor?
>>
>>724782145
doesn't everybody think he is above average intelligence?
>>
>>724781854
Maybe those movies were made thanks to those researches.
>>
>>724782177
Idk about OP but i was diagnosed with high IQ. Seems like there is a Link between sociopathic behavior and high intelligence, not in all cases tho.
>>
>>724782239

cmon man...correlation is not causation. but on the other hand i've never met a retarded sociopath
>>
>>724782013
I can clarify if you really want to. What question did I dodge?
What do you even mean by "break your pathology"?

>>724782026
I don't have much motivation, hence the 7 year suicidal depression

>>724782145
I'm a tad bit nihilistic I guess. But I still believe in morals. But yeah, given enough time nothing that we do will really matter.

>>724782239
I got IQ score of 135 or higher by Mensa. But refer to this pic>>724780546
It really depends on what your definition of intelligence is.
>>
>>724782239
Not really. Most people with aspd are career criminals. The kind that get caught.
>>
>>724782128
>chemist
>is the money really worth it
Hell fucking no. It's worth it if you're someone who truly can't get along in society like myself because then you have to live off of that and a part time job. For someone like you just get therapy and maybe undergo some DBT. If you've got insurance it should be covered for like a couple visits a month or week.
You can live a better life with therapy though if you take it seriously, are honest and understand it's not instant magic. It's a lot of work.
Many people have to live on this income because their mental condition makes them incompatible with normal society.
>>
>>724779268
A real sociopath wouldn't waste his fucking time shitposting here.
He'd be out there, getting money, and fucking all bitches.

You, op, are a faggot, nothing more.
>>
>>724782399
Clearly you're the expert
>>
>>724782399
Actually i'm lazy as fuck. Will jump on any opportunity tho.
>>
Aren't sociopaths usually unaware that they're fucked up? And that's what makes them sociopaths?
>>
>>724782488
No?
>>
File: PsychopathyTest.png (68KB, 815x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PsychopathyTest.png
68KB, 815x674px
>>724781003
How'd I do?
>>
File: 1483999297654.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483999297654.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>724782399
This.
This place is a proving ground for psychopaths to hone their skills in but sociopaths should be doing better things.
>>
>>724782052
the fact that you typed "...win"
shows a sense of superiority/need to compete coming from your end the world is bigger than just 'win' fuck you make me cringe you're probably a fucking furry too
>>
>>724782517
What am I thinking of then?
>>
>>724782520
You're dull average.
Nothing to be concerned about. You're probably just a dick.
>>
IM REEL LYFE DEXTER :DD ASK ME ANYTHING U GUISE? I AM AS EDGY AS DEY CUM :D
>>
>>724782573
Why are you asking me what you're thinking of?
>>
>>724779268
You aren't.
>>
>>724782618
Because aren't all sociopaths also really good at guessing?
>>
I can't believe we have 36 people in one thread talking about psychosis.
Imagine that in real life when most of them are mentally ill. It would be a blood bath.
>>
>>724782396

in that case, I've answered this question before. Im fine with the way I am, and, for now, so are the people in my life. im very highly functioning, and have convinced everyone in my life that I simply 'feel' things differently than everyone else. Im not sure if i'd be able to accept therapy however though...and well...i'll save the money for people like you. good luck with all that
>>
>>724782577
Heh.

What makes you say I'm a dick, though?
I came into this thread on the word "Sociopath" and stayed for "Quiz"
>>
File: SherlockMindPalace.gif (999KB, 245x175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SherlockMindPalace.gif
999KB, 245x175px
OP, is this you irl?
>>
>>724782650

shut up faggot. you're thinking of someone who's by definition insane
>>
>>724782561
Let's go back to the original issue here. Why exactly can't a person with antisocial personality disorder be introverted?

>>724782650
No, that's kind of the opposite. You can't control a situation by guessing your way through it

>>724782654
We're not talking about psychosis though

>>724782721
No that's Benebob Cumpersplotch
>>
>>724782610
Yeah me2, I love them rekt threads, post in them all night and day.
>>
>>724782181
you are such a colossal faggot.. and possibly watch too much Dexter, Clockwork Orange, Criminal Minds, or you maybe just think that label is cool. I bet you're the kind of faggot that thinks that TIME is linear
you know what I'm just going to lurk and see where this goes. I enjoy watching people interact.
>>
>>724782721
OH! It was detectives that I was thinking about all along.

>>724782754
No I'm not? Besides, isn't that what sociopaths are anyway? People who are by definition insane?

>>724782824
But time is linear? It literally is.
>I enjoy watching people interact
Autistic or anime character??
>>
>>724782396
chemist
be more specific faggot wtf do you do as a "chemist"
>>
File: 1480383149011.png (105KB, 330x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480383149011.png
105KB, 330x328px
>>724782610
/thread
I wish people would understand that the number of "high functioning sociopaths" is actually extremely rare. Most of the time sociopathy is life ruining and nothing that anyone would want to have. Its very hard to function like other people when your natural instinct is not to. I fucking hate all of you.
>>
>>724782824
I dont watch any of these. I'm also passionate about science.
>>
>>724782906
Chemistry.
>>
>>724782691
Thanks bro. You can research your condition and it usually is a pretty good method of self therapy. Just fuck around with it a little bit and it will do a lot.
>>724782709
Your results on the test. Psychopathy is pretty much the "how much of a dick are you" disorder. If you're really comfortable with being a dick in every way to anyone at any time you're probably a major psychopath.
You're just a little above average which means you probably have some dickish tendencies. Like leaving the toilet seat up or drinking the last beer.
>>
>>724782910
rare ≠ impossible but you sure seem to think so. I don't hate you, I just think you're incredibly stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1024x683px
Not to say I'm an expert but I studied Psychology for a couple years in college and I can safely say a sociopath would be unlikely to brag about being one. Which is what this looks like. Unless he's just manipulated all you anons like the diabolical genius he presents himself to be.

Fuckin everybody has sociopathic traits. But not everyone is a sociopath
>>
>>724782478
ego destroyed

>>724782487
defense mechanism faggot
I see you

>>724782399
you're almost as much a faggot as the faggot you insulted
>>
>>724782906
I assume that anon does chemistry.
Like making chemistry on things.
>>
>>724782891

I like to think im just *different*
>>
>>724783036
In what way have I been bragging about this exactly?
>>
>>724782721
Yo I'm real good at solving mysteries and riddles and shit. I'm also kinda good at tongue twisters, am I a sociopath too?
I'm also a NEET and haven't left my home in 4 years.
>>
>>724782959
Well, I don't leave the toilet seat up, for sure. I'm a completely neurotic OCD germaphobe.

But, yes... I have been told I drink the last stuff and eat food meant for other people. And my view is that they know I'll probably want it, so why would they only get JUST enough, so I can't even try some?

I see though.
Makes sense, then
>>
>>724783036
Exposing facts isn't bragging.
>>
>>724783036
Who's been bragging?
>>
File: 1387645562374.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387645562374.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>724781228
> but i know it intellectualy
jesus fuck, even your roleplaying is autistic as fuck. I'm visibly cringing at your post.

>>724781511
> like every normal human being
wow kid, it will take you a few years before you realize you don't become a psychopath/sociopath just because you don't have/prefer social contact.
grow up
>>
>>724782959

I was actually really concerned of how accurate everything was. Felt like I was outcasted from everyone else; I always knew I was different but to be branded as a sociopath seemed harsh. I got over it though. But you're right, to understand why I am the way I am is truly empowering. Goes a long way really.
>>
File: 1482457036355.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482457036355.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>724782996
I like to deal in probabilities. How probable is it that an actual high functioning sociopath created a thread on 4chan about him being a high functioning sociopath, and also happens to be a huge fucking faggot. I realize i was baited hard by the obvious bait thread. It had a picture of sherlock. I need to go to bed. Obvious bait was obvious, and still got baited.
>>
You're not a sociopath.
>>
I got an A on my sociology test, am I a sociopass?
>>
>>724783104
>>724783158
>>724783183
> I'm not telling this because I want to
seriously?
>>
File: PjlZKBL.gif (810KB, 300x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PjlZKBL.gif
810KB, 300x200px
>>724783143
>I drink the last stuff and eat food meant for other people.
I'm a high functioning psychopath and that's savage as fuck. Respect though.
>>724783225
Everyone is different. Some of us are just more anti-social than others. I'm glad you've found strength from knowing something about yourself that's not exactly positive. It means you understand a lot of what other people are going through.
>>
>>724783302
I like to imagine you walking on a sidewalk and seeing a $100 bill lying on the ground then saying "Wow, how probable would it be to find a $100 bill on the ground!" And just keep walking

>>724783418
Seriously though, who was bragging in what post?
>>
Age of OP?
>>
>>724782891
the fact that you say time is linear just makes me realize how stupid you are. You're just a regular fucking civilian.

Talk to me when you know what Sacred Geometry and the 4th dimension is kid.

Also you're using the word "literally" wrong dipshit

fuck what are you a high school student?

how do you spend so much fucking time in a thread and.. nvm... look up:

flower of life

Phi (Sacred Geometry)

Fibonacci (this is in all life forms)

do you even know what a tesseract is?

or the constellation or Pleiades?
>>
>>724779268
sociopath high five.
i am one too
>>
>>724783554
Ban worthy.
>>
>>724783489
A penny that had a sign saying it was a $100 bill is a more accurate analogy
>>
>>724783602

cool bro, what age were you diagnosed?
>>
>>724783588

let me show you how to tie my favourite knot, the noose.
>>
>>724782930
>>724782955
Chemistry has other fields in it, fuck this thread is so full of shit
>>
>>724783626
I was diagnosed about two months ago on quizilla
>>
What does it feel to be a huge faggot?
>>
>>724783610

So you're a diagnosed sociopath under the age of 18?
>>
>>724783400
>>724783554
>>724783610
>>724783602
>>724783689
My fucking sides.
>>
>>724783204
You're little girly screams make me Kek irl. Youre trying to convince yourself the world is a safe place, but no, we are here and we want to use you.
>>
>>724783787
Your*
>>
>>724783068
Cooking is basically fucking Chemistry too be more specific holy shit, you guys know there are terms for this shit?
>>
>>724783400
Ba-dum tsss
>>
>>724783554
23

>>724783615
Either way, you're stupid for just going with your gut feeling
>>
>>724779268
hows it feel to be a fag who posts tumblr trash
>>
>>724783854

Ok, do you realise you can't be diagnosed as a sociopath until you're 25?
>>
>>724783660
you can't tie a noose faggot shut up
>>
>>724783726
>>724783759
Nah m8 not me. I was here when I was ban worthy but that was a whole lifetime ago. I'm this guy >>724783473
>>724782959
>>724781633

>>724783822
I don't know the terms for shit because I'm not a chemist. Fuck /b/ has a crisis of identity in here.
>>
File: mixedDrink.jpg (26KB, 500x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mixedDrink.jpg
26KB, 500x422px
>>724783400
Ah
hahha
ahhhahahah
KYS, mai d00d!

>>724783473
:thumbsup::skin-tone-1:

>>724783588
Not that guy, but you got my interest

Time isn't even a thing in its own right. Time is the Post-Observation we experience after a Quantum Vector Collapse.

It's just a way we experience things as States change.

I'm not sure what kind of explanation you'd be looking for on the 4th Dimension. It's just another Axis in Dimensional Geometry.

I will look up some of those things.

Tesseracts are a 4-Dimensional Hypercube, otherwise known as a Regular Octachoron. It is also, for reference, my favourite shape.

I vaguely know what the Pleiades is. It's a 7-star constellation, where only 6 are actually generally visible. It is known as the 7 Sisters, has been noted in numerous /x/-level conspiracies, such as the Pleiadian Message, and it is also the symbol used in Subaru's logo, Subaru being a Japanese car company, and 昴 being the Kanji to represent said Constellation.

The Fibonacci thing I know of, to some extent, at least I know what it is. It's that number sequence: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, etc. I made a Fib calculator in MIPS x64 Assembly during a Computer Architecture class. (I fucked up, though, because it was actually supposed to be Triangular Numbers)

Always enjoy talking about this stuff tho
>>
>>724783588
I meant "of" instead of "or" in this post
>>
>>724783882
Ok, do you realize that symtoms can be shown as early as 15, and that a diagnosis can be given as soon as you turn 18, not 25?
>>
YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 TO POST HERE. MODS, BAN THESE KIDS.
>>
>>724782906

sorry, Im a raw materials chemist at a huge pharma company. does that satisfy your hunger?
>>
>>724783998

I know right, fuck I say my job title and everyone loses their minds.
>>
>>724783920

come here let me show you.
>>
is there a way to kill my emotions?
>>
>>724784138
No.
>>
File: adfabewtaya.jpg (52KB, 492x492px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adfabewtaya.jpg
52KB, 492x492px
>>724784220
So then what do you as a chemist specialize in?
I'm gonna take a wild guess you mix up chemicals for distribution in manufacturing and sanitation departments. That seems reasonable.
>>
>>724784262
Is there a way to have emotions as anything but a response to external stimuli??
>>
>>724784262
Yes, lobotomy
>>
>>724784262
Yes but it takes a long time. Go figure it out slugger.
>>
>>724784297
>>724784336


okay. I conduct experiments regularly on pure API, recently been tied down to an ICP-MS as im helping out the QC dept. because the regulations are changing with the pharmacopoeia requirements in major regions for heavy metals determinations.
>>
>>724784242
my sides!self gratification much!? I hope that gave you the high you needed
>>
>>724784455

basically i've been training a bunch of other chemists on how to use a super powered microwave for the last 2 months. their samples keep failing. that's my life
>>
>>724784262
Meth. Lots and lots of meth.

Given enough time, you won't feel shit.
>>
>>724784455
dont make me reverse search this shit pls i swear if i find this shit on wikipedia or the 1st page of google
>>
>>724784455
Okay so from what I understand you detect if there's heavy metals in pharmaceuticals with a mass spectrometer to make sure they're safe for the public under new regulations?
>>
>>724784610

go for it. USP req are changing next year I believe but EP is already moved on. before Heavy metals determination used to be colourimetic ( comparison from a colour ) but now they want to basically bake the samples and shove them in an ICP. I always thought it made more sense,and was less expensive to use an AA because they have them laying around in the QC dept anyways.

>>724784648
As of right now im playing a part to determine whether or not EP pharmacopoeia specifications satisfy our validation requirements when it comes to, does this experiment ACTUALLY work.
>>
>>724783626
at 14.
what about you ?
>>
>>724779268
This is now an area codes thread!

for socio/psychopaths or any fucking path you are (no path descrimination)

310 reporting in
>>
>>724784829
210
>>
File: 56650315.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56650315.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>724784770
Good on you man and people say there's no one of worth on 4chan.
How much do you make a year doing that?
>anon sits in a lab all day fucking with super space shit, pharmaceuticals and plasma to see if shit works
That just sounds so badass.
>>
>>724779268
Wew I was just reading up on this
For the record, Sherlock isn't a psychopath.

Anyway you're self diagnosed aren't you?
>>
File: 9.jpg (112KB, 700x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9.jpg
112KB, 700x359px
Has anyone pointed out yet that sociopathy isn't an actual defined term anymore?
You can be a psychopath, but there's no such thing as being a sociopath.
>>
>>724784863

thanks dude, but man, lol, im here for a reason hahaha. I'm just as fucked up as everyone else.

I only pull in about 50k/y but im 23, and work for a generic company. once I leave to a brand name I should be expecting about 100k and my life to literally fall apart lmao
>>
>>724784969
sociopath is no longer defined?

source?
>>
>>724784863
...what do you do though? sorry to assume, but NEET? student? ...fast food?

im being shitty, sorry
>>
bibu
>>
File: dsm.png (333KB, 632x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dsm.png
333KB, 632x714px
>>724785051
Can you find me a proper medical definition of sociopathy?
The ICD-10 classifies psychopaths and sociopaths as the same thing.
Here's an image of the DSM-5 doing the same.
>>
>>724785344
other sociopath here.
its called an antisocial/dissocial behavior disorder in my country

there are some differences in individuals which make you to one or the other.
>>
File: 651651651658.png (820KB, 704x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
651651651658.png
820KB, 704x396px
>>724785007
>50k/y
That's very respectable at your age though. I'm around the same age but don't pull down that much. You've got nowhere to go but up my man.
>>724785164
>im being shitty
Don't worry. Temporary NEET but I was a student, I have worked in fast food before and I'm currently involved in the call center game. If you've ever called Google Play Support between 2012-2014 you probably talked to me at some point. I graduated in 2015 from WSU with a Bachelors of Science in Developmental Psychology.

I'm just between jobs at the moment working on my mental health so I can get back into the workforce. Luckily I live next to an inbound call center and have a great resume.
>If you ever called the health insurance marketplace you've probably spoken to me too

No need to be sorry this is an awful place full of miscreants and vagabonds of the internet.
I'm sorry if I came off condescending.
>>
File: 1462855709115.png (475KB, 1280x1341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462855709115.png
475KB, 1280x1341px
Pretentious and autistic.
>>
>>724785051
Sociopath is basically psychopathy. Sociopath is the old term
>>
>>724785463
>respectable at your age though

not sure if you're part of the whole ASPD crowd, but completely underwhelming. I really think im entitled to more, but probably because I know I can be paid more

>I'm just between jobs at the moment working on my mental health so I can get back into the workforce
>I graduated in 2015 from WSU with a Bachelors of Science in Developmental Psychology.

you seem like you'll do just fine. priorities in check, and a solid background to keep up with it. what do you *actually want to get into however? because im not entirely sure how much call centers will contribute towards your major...


> this is an awful place full of miscreants and vagabonds of the internet.
I'm sorry if I came off condescending.

man this place is fucked don't even sweat it; half the time I come here I wonder why. I know im not right in the head (hence the whole ASPD thing) but people here never fail to surprise me
>>
>>724785344
I wasn't criticizing. I wanted a source.
>>
>>724785856
I gave you two, didn't I?
>>
>>724785750
ah, ok
>>
>>724785865
Sort of. I didn't expect to have to look it up. I wanted a link. but whatever.

I suppose the picture is enough.
>>
>>724779268
Did you vote for trump?
>>
>>724785750
wrong.
psychopaths are usually more manipulative and planning.
sociopaths dont do that.
however they both lack empathy and dont fear consequences
>>
>>724785977
Hmmm, that's interesting.
>dont fear consequences
What is it when a lot of your decision on what to do are exclusively based in consequences?

Such as, "I would do this, but I don't want to go to jail", not having any interest in whether it is Right or Wrong, just the consequences?
>>
>>724786102
the psychopath is most likely the king among sociopaths. however sociopaths are more likely to murder their king in a random fit of rage.
>>
>>724786415
I wasn't aware that sociopath was synonymous with bipolar.
>>
>>724785797
>not sure if you're part of the whole ASPD crowd, but completely underwhelming.
That's the point my man you have to be that way. That's the way they want you to be. Just like them they want you to blend. So that way when you do something nobody suspects it.
>He was always a nice guy
>Real normal guy that one
>Real friendly too
>He did what?
>Nah man not him
It's really just about how you act and how much control you want. Whether it be money, knowledge, freedom or killing you'll find a way to get control and not get caught. Playing your part is more than it may seem.
>I really think im entitled to more, but probably because I know I can be paid more
If that's your goal then go for it. Make as much as you can and be a boss ass baller. Technically you're entitled to whatever the fuck you want so your earnings are whatever you really want them to be. You have the power anon and you know you can make more.
>what do you *actually want to get into however?
I know it's silly but I want to be law enforcement so I can get a good resume so I can join an intelligence agency. I have a dastardly mind that I think I can put to work helping stop potential harms to the country that allows me to exist. Unfortunately due to circumstance I'm temporarily unable to enter law enforcement.
> im not entirely sure how much call centers will contribute towards your major...
I got the degree as kind of a larf really. More of a younger me fling of passion and.....drinking thing. Once I found out I needed to have a masters to get any kind of work in the field I was out. Also the degree gave me what I needed to know about myself so it helped me develop in many ways.

Originally I'm an electrician by trade. My father taught me growing up and I have that to fall back on later in life.

I'm trying to pool all my opportunities so I can filter through them for what I really want to do. There are many doors but one may not always lead to where you want it to.
>>
>>724786622
there are similarities, but sociopaths lack empathy.
>>
>>724779268
Proof?
>>
>>724779268
really !?
me too.
yups, sorry only a 'normal' psychopath with F61 category from the ICD-10.
anyway, if you want you must see the F64 category from the same list.
it's sooooo popular on Tumblr and all the SJW these days.
and one more thing OP, you faggot.
Do you know what is the difference between Sociopathy and Psychopathy?
one hint: no they are not synonymously.
>>
File: 1479862120801.jpg (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479862120801.jpg
147KB, 1000x1000px
>>724780546
>He never claimed everyone was the same edge lord.

>He pointed out that by definition you are not a sociopath.

Nice try trying to appear powerful on an image board full of cucks, and furrys.

I can imagine you trying this Q&A at one of your high school presentations, and everyone cringing themselves into oblivion, while simultaneously making fun of you.

Hit the gym and get some friends faggot.
>>
>>724786696

I think you should get through whatever barriers then go for your law enforcement. funny how you label everyone here as a NEET really and you meet the most peculiar people. You ever struggle with any addictions? solely basing this off of your 'drinking thing'

and it seems really black and white of what you want to do, er peach and dark red lol. obviously not being an electrician or a call center tech.

and yea, I guess I have every plan on being filthy rich pretty soon. I have a few ideas
>>
File: 1389567749474.jpg (284KB, 1300x1040px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389567749474.jpg
284KB, 1300x1040px
>>724787279
nothing wrong with being a furry and a sociopath.
but i have to admit, there are a lot of disfunctional idiots in the fandom with numerous disorders
>>
File: yu lryu jfgs df.jpg (172KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yu lryu jfgs df.jpg
172KB, 1600x900px
>>724787401
>barriers
Meh my medication is only legal in certain states right now. Unfortunately while it's federally criminalized I can't join law enforcement. It's alright though I'm a patient man.
>addictions
I was an alcoholic for 3 years but now after AA I'm good. I still drink but I'm more responsible. Plus I'm getting up there so I gotta start slowing it down anyways.
>peach and dark red
I've never heard it put that way. I'm just a complete disarray of all kinds of shit. Life is kind to me and I try to be kind back...at least as much as I can.
Still figuring it out but who isn't you know?
I plan that if I can never be law enforcement I'll be able to commit to being an electrician. It was good enough for my dad and I'll have the degree he never did so I'll be able to make more.
>I'll get a physics degree on the side too just for fun

>I have a few ideas
What do you have in mind?
If you make a pill that can cure baldness I'll literally not metaphorically suck your dick.
>>
>>724781371
>newsflash
Autists are essentially psychopaths. Their mummy doesn't want them branded as such so they coined the phrase "autism"
>>
>>724779268
If sociopaths cant feel anything then why do they seek out sex and kill people?
>>
>>724788176
>cant feel anything
that are retards.

sociopaths just lack empathy but enjoy sex just as everyone else
>>
>>724787997
No way faggot. The only thing they have in common is a lack of empathy.
>>
>>724787922

what scripts are you on? we probably manufacture it somewhere in the plant haha

and Im actually just trying to clean myself up right now, been hooked on cocaine for the past year. it really sucks; before I was completely sober and im not sure. just makes you actually feel something, in a really profound way..hard to give up

>peach and dark red

poor representation of the 4chan layout of text and background hahaha. and did you want to be a cop? or a lawyer specifically?

>physics degree
I always said if I was smarter I would have went for that. I always had so much fun in physics, just had a hard time with the people.

LOL, unfortunately thats not exactly along the lines. My buddy would be right behind you though ;)
>>
>>724788344
>violent outbursts
>anti social
>no self control
>obsession with detail
>irresponsible
The list goes on mr autismo,sorry to break your little autistic heart
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 41



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.