[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've never been this depressed & I need to talk even

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: torn.jpg (396KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
torn.jpg
396KB, 1920x1200px
i've never been this depressed & I need to talk even if no one cares. Listen or don't.

I just walked into my home & caught my bf with another girl. I came home early and he started acting all weird like he didn't wanna let me in (mind you, this is MY house. We've lived together for 3 years, but he doesn't pay a single bill) The other woman was sitting on my couch hiding under a blanket with her fucking toes sticking out.

I have always provided for us. I am such a good fucking person & a good girlfriend & I always swallow my pride and be there for him and let him feel like he runs shit even though I'm the only one contributing financially. We've been together 4 years, living together for 3. Last year in Sept, I lost my job & we were struggling to get by. I went out of town for a new job & was gone for 2 months. I came home to surprise him... there was a hideous bitch with caterpillars for eyebrows in my fucking living room.

I think something snapped. I've spent 4 years planning a future with this guy doing everything I can to make him happy everything i do is for him... I've always been a little down & have anxiety... but now I can't fucking handle it idk what to do with myself. I want him out but he has nowhere to go...he's leaving on the 1st. As for now, he is still fucking talking to her like he doesn't give a fuck about my feelings. He's literally outside in the car talking to her right now. I feel so stupid and ashamed and I'm hurting so bad. This happened almost a week ago and I'm trying to be civil, but sometimes during the day I just burst into tears. I just punched a hole in my door and broke like a dozen hangers. He is the only person in my life who I trusted and who loved me... now my world is crushed because no one loves me and i can't trust anyone.. i feel like i don't even know him..i'm so alone. everything we had was fake as fuck & a lie. death never sounded so nice. i know it will get better but the pain is unreal and i just want it to stop asap.
>>
>>724764160
you did the right thing OP. it must hurt, but this is the only way, you have to get rid of cancerous leeches
>>
>>724764160
I am so confused I don't understand. The girl has NOTHING on me. I'm waaaay more physically attractive, I'm kind, I'm smart, I'm there for him... emotionally, financially, sexually....

she on the other hand is a materialistic weirdo, manipulative as shit, always playing a "damsel in distress" seriously one of the ugliest bitches I have ever seen..the only way she could be uglier is if she was fat. She doesn't have a hustler mentality like I do. She isn't kind to people and animals like I am. She cares about petty shit like name brands and celebrities and clothes. She's the type of person who would laugh at a homeless guy for wearing dirty socks. The fact that she was cool with coming up in my home and fucking my man, with pictures of me and him all over, and that didn't bother her...that right there should explain the kind of woman she is.

I am so hurt and confused how he could throw away everything we built and everything we've been working hard for... a family, a future... how the fuck did he throw it away for that fish pussy gremlin looking low life cunt?? I'm so lost and hurt and angry as hell
>>
>>724764507
idk how to go on without him... he was my best friend and my only friend.

now I know it was all fake and it's like I'm mourning a person who never existed.
>>
>>724764160
what's the history of your depression/anxiety? do you have any friends to call up?
>>
This is copypasta you idiots
>>
File: 1488950464562.jpg (95KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1488950464562.jpg
95KB, 400x502px
>>724764160
Depressions is self-obsession. Push your focus outwards and learn that you aren't the center of the universe you fucking narcissist loser. Now go be a man and do stuff until you eventually die of natural causes.
>>
>>724764529
i guess bill maher was right about the male brain, it's not about another woman being better or prettier, it's about being there in the right (wrong) time. maybe he was unhappy and didn't talk about it or maybe he's just a dick by nature, but don't beat yourself up over the other woman, it will drive you insane and you are probably right about her being hideous
>>
>>724764628
he was my only friend.
i was technically diagnosed with PTSD but i think it's bullshit... i know i'm not that traumatized. just get anxiety about situations and especially social situations, and i always worry that people are lying to me or using me

>>724764696
it's not though.
>>
File: 1457988856022.jpg (25KB, 236x257px) Image search: [Google]
1457988856022.jpg
25KB, 236x257px
>>724764529
when you provide for people, they walk all over you. It's a human tendancy. It's similar to putting dog out for a wild animal. They come to expect it, depend on it. Something in his brain got bored and he needed excitement - he was too comfortable.

take this as a lesson sweetheart. People in relationships have to pull their own weight, otherwise the balance is comprimised. Someone always ends up the giver and someone always the taker.

ive been a taker too many times. Been a giver a few too. There's always someone else..
>>
>>724764895
I know who she is and she's been throwing herself at him since the beginning of our relationship... she has sent him nudes in the past... she's truly gross looking (flat tits, saggy ass, jelly roll stomach)... he used to be honest with me about it... I'm guessing that while I was gone for those 2 months he caved. but he must not have cared that much if that's all it takes for him to cave
>>
>>724764696
>never seen it
>googled parts
>no results in keyword search
how tho
>>
>>724765141
putting food out**
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475659782931.jpg (20KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475659782931.jpg
20KB, 600x750px
Generally speaking men don't cheat out of lust. It's mostly out of insecurity. Keep in mind like you said, YOU were providing for him. You took the man's role and when you have a weak husband, he'll feel emasculated. So what does he do to make himself feel like a man? He fucks another girl.

The obvious answer here is "why didn't he just get a job or do something else." pretty simple. Cause he's weak. You've clearly out grown him now and the fact of the matter is you need to deal with it and move on. I understand that 4 years is a very long time, but be thankful you came home when you did. Can you imagine if you had a kid?

As for him, he can go to hell. Burn all his shit to compensate for the money you wasted and kick his ass out. You have every right to and no one will think you're a bad person. Also bear in mind, if you don't get revenge some way, you'll always feel powerless. That's coming from experience btw.

Not gonna lie, it'll hurt for a long time, but it'll get better. Just need to take it day by day and try to keep in mind you're a lot better off. Take that money you would waste on him and spend it on yourself.
>>
>>724765141
that's what i figure. he is so dependent on me... but that makes it even crazier why he would jeopardize it. his only option now is to go back to his mother's couch where I found him until he saves up enough to move out, since he just recently got a job (early february) for the first time since we've been together.
>>
Most people these days are fucked. Their actions don't make sense beyond the fact that they're selfish, and there's nothing you can/should do besides say "fuck em" and worry about yourself. It's only when you're alone that you can learn who you really are and how strong you can be. Not saying you're inherently strong because you're alone, but you may be stronger than you think. Only time alone will tell. In the meantime, fuck him, he can take care of himself (which he can't, but he's skilled at finding those who can and tricking them into doing it for him), and you focus on you. Grow, learn a lesson, stop feeling anything for those who don't feel anything about you. Believe that only you can care for you and that you can't trust anyone but yourself until someone comes along to convince you otherwise. Even then, be a skeptic.
>>
Always cover your back, prepare for the worst. If you're gonna trust someone don't ever leave yourself vulnerable. Truth is what happened to you CAN happen to everyone regardless of their personality or perfect background. It's hard to juggle all that you have, but you should have started preparing in the first year when he wasn't providing.
>>
>>724765237
Thank you...that actually made me feel better I guess. I have been splurging on myself, clothes and shit and even food..that i used to not get for myself because I was worried about saving and having enough for him. All the shit I would buy him and compromise and not even buy for myself...

what kind of revenge? I did go on a date... it went well. the guy is actually amazing I'm sure. But i can't even think about being with anyone else tbh...I only did it out of spite because i wanted my bf to wait up wondering why I didn't come home until late... and be jealous or remind him that other men know I'm a catch. but in all honesty the guy i went on a date with means nothing at all to me and he's been texting me "good morning" since then and it just annoys the fuck out of me lol because i'm still hurting and not ready to move on (i told my date all of this btw... he knows the situation and i said from the beginning i just wanted to be friends) anyway I tried getting revenge that way.. and it sort of worked. i could tell it hurt his feelings even though he didn't necessarily know who i was with.. but it didn't make me feel better
>>
Mandatory for every femanon thread

TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>724765697
You are so right... and that just depresses me more.

I just wanna love someone hard and be loved back just as hard. I thought that's what we had and the fact that he was such a good liar is scary... because now I don't know how I'm supposed to open up to anyone again or trust anyone else. even when it feels real, i know it could be fake... how can u ever enjoy a relationship knowing it might be fake? how do you fall in love and not get hurt
>>
>>724766100
Hey, you could always look at it this way.
You've effectively reached the bottom, no place to go but up from here.
>>
>>724764160
I don't know the betrayal but losing your only friend OP. Stay strong. Find something to focus on instead, like learning an instrument or language. Distract yourself from that worthless fuck and do your best to move forward. You don't have to feel like you're doing everything right but just let yourself know that you can keep going
>>
>>724766229
I guess that's true.

Like i said... I know it will get better. I really do know that. I think.... It's more of a resentment "how could you" type of pain. It's not that I feel like it's the end of the world... I just feel so played and used and disrespected... and I feel like he has no remorse and he's nowhere near as apologetic as he should be if he cared about me. So I feel so fucking mad that I cared about someone who doesn't reciprocate the love
>>
>>724764160
I can luv u
>>
>>724766353
You just have to find someone else who has had that same bonding experience now so that you can both trust in each other, knowing what level of pain it causes to be treated that way. Understanding that neither of you would just separate in such a selfish way.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474223259681.jpg (64KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474223259681.jpg
64KB, 500x642px
>>724765890
Then dont move on yet. You dont have to. It took me 2 years to move on. Spend some time by yourself and enjoy your freedom. Go on dates. Go on adventures. Bring a guy or two home and fuck them both on the couch if you want to (and post pics here... Also that's fantastic way of getting revenge. Make sure he's home too)

Yeah of course it didnt work. You arent available yet. You just faced a massive traumatic experience. You're probably gonna take a while before you can open up to anyone but like I said take your time. It's impossible to rush things anyway. The other you need to remember is you probably won't feel too great about revenge right now but you'll begin to understand later. you can't let people get away with messing with you. Whether you notice it or not it destroys your sense of self worth.

Also this new guy sounds kind of clingy.
>>
>>724766568
It took me a year * we went out for two
>>
>>724766499
that makes sense

I think a lot of people lie about being hurt. Almost 100% of people will say they've been in love, and they've had their heart crushed... but I don't think they really understand what it means. I think.... less than half of people who claim to have been heartbroken were actually hurt that bad. And that's why you meet people who say they understand, and they would never hurt you... but they were just lying. Maybe they got jealous once or rejected and confused it with heartbreak, so they don't understand the severity of the pain they are causing because they've never been the victim of it
>>
>>724766736
You do realize that you'll probably never truly 'get over' this guy, right?
>>
Have you idiots seriously not seen this copypasta
>>
You wanna talk somewhere private? I just dumped by bitch gf a week ago when I found out she had been fuckin some black guy on a vacation. Shit sucks man
>>
>>724766568
>Whether you notice it or not it destroys your sense of self worth
I can definitely understand that

>new guy sounds kind of clingy
he really is.... like, a lot. I tell him I just want to be friends and he's like "of course you don't even have to say it!" and 5 minutes later he's like "come over I wish we could cuddle" I've never been intimate with him at all... I made sure to pay for my food on our date... so yeah i've been kind of ignoring him. he really is clingy as hell. I've only seen him once

>2 years to move on
That's kind of what I'm scared of... I'm in my mid twenties. I know I want a family and kids. I thought he was going to be my husband and we'd be starting a family in a year or two.. in 2 years, I'll be almost 28. That means that even if I meet the perfect guy immediately, we still have to date AT LEAST 2 years before knowing we are compatible and want to get married..and probably at least 3-4-5 years before having kids... I'm just sad that I wasted so much time because now I'll be lucky to be married and have kids before I'm 30. All this wasted time could have been spent falling in love with the right person, or even being alone and working on my own personal goals and future and finances, instead of investing my time and money into "us"
>>
lmfao they taking this copypasta so serious trying to be a hero
>>
>>724766885
why not?

>>724767098
Yeah... I'm sorry. whats your email?
>>
>>724767098
What a fucking idiot! LOL!!!!!!!
>>
>>724764160

TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>724767305
I fell truly in love with a Woman once. She did basically the same thing to me, only I left my family in my state and went to another state just to get to see her again.
She then proceeded to fuck my best friend in the room next to mine and told me minutes later that 'it's just not working out'.
We still go on and off from time to time, but I recently saw how much she really doesn't appreciate me anymore, so I finally cut her off.
Still thinking about her from time to time.
>>
>>724766736
The only person i loved was 2000 miles away and I was in high school. I had no strives for the future and was pretty anxious and depressed until I got more connected with her. She was anxious enough to qualify for disability and only form of communication at the time was on ps3 where we met. Had to stop playing games a bit to go to school and go to gym, life was good. I will never forget, we had a 6 hour phone call together and to this day i have never experienced such happiness. I lose contact with her for multiple nonconsecutive months and we slowly drift apart but I thought we were still as 'together' as you can be 2000 miles apart. She is now with someone else connected as we were before. This happens a bit after i started college, when financial aid made my dream of one day visiting her a possibility. I was so confused and i just kind of existed with her and him on the same game together. She eventually gets a phone and we talk very often and I remember her telling me years ago about her beliefs in loyalty in relationships so i don't flirt. One day out of nowhere i grow the balls i needed so long ago and tell her all the emotions i had so much trouble expressing. She cries as she feels the same and we sort of go on from there, aa we both knew she wouldn't leave that guy for me. We talk more often and sometimes flirt, but she lets me know she doesn't like how she feels when she flirts with me. A few months later, she stops replying. I don't play playstation anymore so never talk. Haven't talked since September and everyday i feel I should but i can't. I wish you better times than me OP.
>>
>>724767586
that sucks man... but whyyy the hell did you take her back after that? I hope u cut off the "friend" too. But anyway, how long ago was that? Doesn't sound long ago enough to assume that you (or me) will "never" get over them.... And what about when you find a nice woman to replace her? If you ever find the love of your life..I don't think any past relationships will even cross your mind. You'll probably look back and laugh at how you almost fell into the wrong hands. If you haven't fallen in love with someone new, you can't really assume that you'll never get over the last person you loved
>>
>>724764160
I have a question for you.

My GF sounds very similar to you. However we have a long my distance relationship. She works really hard, career focussed. But I'm afraid she has become so absorbed into her career now that she has become like a remnant of her former self.

I can relate to your ex slightly in that I have a lot of free time as I'm part time and studying. Difference is I'm financially responsible for myself. I have had girls approach me when I've been out, and it's tempted me. But more so recently holy shit. I don't want to hurt her and I really want our future but I have no idea how I'm supposed to balance my needs along with hers. I recently started exercising more, but also started smoking again after a year hiatus.
>>
>>724767860
Everyone you connect to on that level has fundamentally changed your perspective and life experience, for the better or worse, permanently.
It may be different for you, but for the vast majority, you generally never forget those who were once closest to you.

And yeah, that same guy actually ended up pulling a blade on me and messing up my nose [it's been two years and I still can't breathe right].

I would like to believe that, just maybe, if the perfect relationship did come along, I could just forget and move on. We Humans have a hard time of letting go.
>>
can I come live with you? I'm ßhy
>>
>>724768384
youthirstymate
>>
>>724764160
OP. only women do this, im pretty sure you are a guy and this is a girl doing this to you, in that case fuck that cheating slut, every part of her is just destructive to your life at this point, just get rid of that cancerous slut and you will be happier, Humans dont need anything expect food water and shelter, and even shelters not 100% needed, so dump that slut, stop lying about being a girl, and find a girl that isnt such a animal-slut
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475048407970.jpg (49KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475048407970.jpg
49KB, 491x750px
>>724767203
You're over looking the fact that if you dont get yourself together and become a stronger person, you're future relationships will fail. When you're ready you need to go back and analyse what mistakes YOU made and be be honest with yourself. That way when you do meet someone new you know what to avoid. How the hell is someone else supposed to love you if you cant love yourself. You need to spend time alone and be comfortable.

You put too many set dates on yourself. Don't bring kids in to this world until you're ready. They're a lot of work and honestly, you need to be in a position where you can financially and mentally be able to support them.

No one really falls in love in the first go and gets it right. Too many snakes. And you cant really know what you look for in a man/woman till youve tried a few
>>
File: wryyyyy.gif (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wryyyyy.gif
11KB, 200x200px
What fuck is this cuck shit. All you white-knight faggots need tell her TITS OR GTFO. What is wrong with you. All of the shit on this thread makes me cringe 'cause your all playing the rebound on the Internet. For all you know, OP might be some dude sitting alone in a cum-stained, resin-waifu infested room, lined with dirty ¢99 "tatami" mats and sprawling with take-out containers from the Korean owned sushi joint down the street. Sushi that has been left out to dry and rot has given his life-size cardboard cutout of some anime chick pissing herself the scent of rotting flesh. The humidity in his room, due to lack of ventilation and his deep, lumbering mouth breathing, is causing the fan bearings in his "custom-made" Alienware computer to give a loud whine everytime he loads a new gravure dvd into the download queue. His ASUS wireless dual-band AC WiFi router LED's cast a soft glow of blue shimmering lights across his grotesque, pimply face as he trolls you with contempt. Contempt that seethes in his soul. Relishing the torment that he has put upon you. Giving you the feeling of adoration and belonging to that you so desperately want and you will never get. After all of this, OP will be sipping his lychee flavored ramune thinking about the next he gets to cum inside his dakimakura love pillow to tune of some "super best awesome furry futanari" that he picked up at his local comic book store.

You niggas thirsty. Go jack off.
>>
>>724769091

its pasta
>>
>>724770254
B..B...BUT MAH SYMPATHY AND FEELS
>>
>>724768080
what is your long term plan?

with us, i was only supposed to be gone for a few months, and I could visit at least every other month if I wanted to. If there's no end goal when you will be moving back together, i think it might be hard to make it work. I've honestly always felt like long distance relationships are doomed to fail.

>>724768112
I mean, whenever you were in a relationship, did you still mourn your old ones? surely you don't forget them or what they did to you.. but you still can move on and it doesn't hurt so bad once enough time passes

>>724768384
where do u live

>>724769091
why would i lie about being a girl? and for the record.. men cheat WAY more than women. In fact I have been in 3 relationships including him, and all 3 of them I was cheated on. None of them hurt like this because 1. I didn't love the others this much, 2. I didn't live with the others, and 3. I didn't physically catch them in action. i was also younger and didn't waste 4 years.. they were young, short relationships. but anyway.. every single guy i've been with has cheated at some point. I have never even flirted behind my man's back, out of respect..because I'd hope they were doing the same for me
>>
>>724770415

NO. NONE FOR YOU.
>>
>>724769704
>No one really falls in love in the first go and gets it right
that's why I'm so devastated tbh, because this was my 3rd bf. I really thought I got it right this time. This is the first time I felt like I had found "the one". I didn't even want kids until I met him... and our relationship was so good that it made me want a family, it just changed the whole way i see the world and what i want for myself.
>>
>>724770651
>Insert [not sure if trolling] meme here
>>
wag wan pft ting wats ur bbm pin
>>
>>724766499
2 broken hearts
>>
>>724771427
2 halves make a whole
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.