[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Seriously though where did this whole "born gay" lie

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_1052.jpg (113KB, 500x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
113KB, 500x416px
Seriously though where did this whole "born gay" lie come from and why do people actually think it's plausible and not just a mental disorder like binge eating or doing drugs? There's no beneficial or practical reason for one man to put his penis in another's mouth or anus and it's been proven to be high risk behavior both for disease and injury.
>>
File: 1483632777394.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483632777394.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>724763405
>conservative logic
>using a pic of a liberal as their example of a conservative
>>
>>724763405
why do you care what another man does with his dick?
>>
>>724763405
Kal Penn is a badass and worked for the Obama White House you dummy
>>
I was born horny that's all I know
>>
>>724763405
Except their both wrong because you're not born anything. The stimulus around you decides your preferences.
>>
>>724763405
>There's no beneficial or practical reason for one man to put his penis in another's mouth or anus and it's been proven to be high risk behavior both for disease and injury.
That applies to women too you dumbass.
>>
File: e9d[1].jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e9d[1].jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>724763405

That's bad even by 9gag standards
>>
It's observed at similar rates in all mammals?

Probably that.
>>
>>724763405
And who really is born with sexual desires anyways? It's not like you come out thinking "boy I sure like penis" it's a decision made later in life by your ability and desire to breed. If you don't then you have no reason to have risky sex. If being gay were really about "love" then why can't they repress their animal urges to avoid put their penises in places they don't belong and just not give another man AIDS?
>>
>>724763714
Thats just not true, and im not even op.
Animals have instincs. We are animals.

How the hell would anything survive?
>>
When i was a kid, there was this one boy that was flaming gay at the age of 7.

Some people are born that way. Other people just want attention and choose to be. Like 90% of /b/
>>
>>724763756
Yes and men were just an example moron.
>>
>>724763405
Are you saying that mexicans learn to like mexican food the same way gays learned to like taking dicks? From their parents?
>>
>>724763405
I mean, being born gay and gay being a mental disease aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, individual rights. If two consenting adults want to sword fight with their dongles, fine. Just don't force me to dongle fight with you.
>>
>>724763785
Straight animals killed the queer ones at one point, now we coddle the fags like an endangered species.
>>
>>724763910
Being gay/trans is the result of rape and molestation at a young age.
>>
>>724763844
Oh okay...

So you're one of those Conservatives that think is only for procreation and nothing more.

Right then.
Nothing to see here.
>>
Mexican food is liked because its delicious, who the fuck doesnt like Mexican food?!
>>
>>724763956
Why should they be able to spread their homosexual ideas to MY kids and ruin MY bloodline because some kids wanted to molest mine? We have rights too. Rights to ban and abolish the gay agenda and stop you from killing off our families.
>>
>>724764066
And that's why I like tacos? Because I was raped by a taco?
>>
File: 1466755111014.webm (2MB, 472x796px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466755111014.webm
2MB, 472x796px
>>724764096

fucking delicious
>>
>>724763662
>>
>>724763405
>There's no such thing as being born gay

How do you explain your faggotry then
>>
>>724764068
>think it is for procreation and nothing more
that's pretty much it

Having sex when not trying for children is like drinking on a work day

Not very practical and wastes resources and time
>>
>>724764225
so you're saying that you're worried about men being gay because you don't want to get HIV when you fuck other dudes?
>>
>>724764336
trololololol
>>
>>724764200
You were showed tacos at one point. Even pushed to try them I bet.

Gays were shown a penis/vagina at a young age, forced to try it and it became a custom
>>
>>724764390
well how else am i supposed to have fun at parties?
>>
>>724764242
1/10
You got my reply
>>
>>724764193
the same reason you're allowed to spread your heterosexual ideas to their children.

any logic you use to promote your own lifestyle applies to them too, unless you abandon individualism
>>
>>724764494
Snorting coke off trap asses
>>
File: Bait.png (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait.png
42KB, 500x281px
>>724763405
>>
>>724764242
this was actually pretty damn good
>>
>>724764557
Heterosexuality isn't some unhealthy lifestyle that will get you ridiculed and hated it's the reason you're alive.
>>
File: sausage.gif (1MB, 400x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sausage.gif
1MB, 400x274px
>>724764193
I run into this conservative idea that kids should be brought up to think and act the same as their parents.

It makes me feel sorry for the kids. A lot of them could have made something of themselves if they didn't have to deal with overbearing ignorant parents who fly into an incoherent rage every time someone challenges the beliefs they should have challenged themselves.
>>
>>724764336
Our precious bodily fluids.
>>
>>724764678
Unhealthy because of AIDS? You know AIDS isn't exclusive to gay people right?
>>
>>724764439
p-please use a trigger warning next time if you're going to mention t-t-tacos.
>>
>>724764242
This kind of concentrated faggotry takes both practice and talent.

He wasn't born being this gay but he worked at it and look at him now.
>>
>>724764390
Or maybe we want clean drug needles faggot! Go shove a big fat penis in your asshole homo.
>>
>>724764687
Whether you want to or not you're a result of whoever showed you how to live growing up. Maybe some of us just don't want fags influencing our children to make bad decisions just because they did.
>>
>>724763405
Eh. I still thinks being gay is superior to being black
>>
>>724764678
I'd argue that it is.

Heterosexuality being the "norm" is a socially constructed, arbitrary designation.

Just let people do what the fuck they want. If your kids turn gay because they saw two guys holding hands, then you fucked up as a parent. But hell, even if your kids want to be gay, let them.
>>
>>724764738
find a heterosexual equivalent to bugchasing?
>>
>>724764687
Why do these people have to keep showing up and challenging my world view! How do I protect my children from different ideas!?
>>
>>724764907
this post is you

pic related
>>
>>724764206
hardcore dorilocos
>>
>>724763405
aziz ansari's right, you grow into your sexuality
>>
>>724764794
I agree your upbringing plays a huge part in your life.

You can still take your boy hunting, but later on when he decides he wants to suck a dick you have to accept his choice and love him anyway. He'll still be your kid.
>>
>>724763405
I think the real question here is why do you give a fuck .. so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else who cares what someone else does with their cock... stick it in the garbage disposal if you want
>>
>>724764900
You're not suppose to be wrong when you have dubs faggot.

Heterosexuality is the norm because its the most common sexually, the gays out number the straights then the gays will be the norm.
>>
>>724764794
Yeah, your upbringing is important. The thing is, a kid doesn't "learn" to be straight or gay. it's a natural inclination. no one showed the first humans how to fuck.
>>
The easiest way I always thought about this born/choice debate is with something I heard once. "You are a creation of everything and everyone you've ever known" which I think holds some truth. How can you be something you haven't learned or at least used a collective of ideas to become something. If guys were originally born that way then logically they shouldnt have never had a family with kids for a long periods of time.
>>
>>724765040
isn't that what the fuck i just said?

dubs are never wrong, but sometimes people can't read/infer for shit
>>
>>724763405
Cause all women are whores
Im gay Cause i dont want to hear all their shit.
>>
>>724764907
People actively looking to harm themselves? Bdsm or marriage. Take your pick
>>
>>724764206

I'm both disgusted and intrigued...
>>
>>724764864
This. I'm both gay and black, therefore everyone hates me and I'm not attractive. Why couldn't I just be gay?
>>
Faggots, it's clearly 1) both 2) a spectrum.

Who's the patient zero homo? Go blame him for corrupting your children.
>>
>>724764951
muh feelings
>>
>>724764900
>Heterosexuality being the "norm" is a socially constructed, arbitrary designation.
It's how animals reproduce, in case you haven't noticed having a baby with two of the same isn't a "choice" when you're gay.

Can't tell if troll or retarded.
>>
>>724765095
Yeah. But let's say that you grow up on an island by yourself. At sexual maturity, if a woman is dropped off on the island, you will know that you are sexually aroused, and you will know how to have sex with her. That's not taught, it's a part of your hardwiring. If that hardwiring gets mixed up, then its not too much of a stretch of the imagination that a man might be sexually attracted to another man despite how he feels about it.

Most gay people can't help who they are attracted to any more than you can. The question then becomes, is it worth punishing them in some way if they deviate in the bedroom? Most people who adopt individualism would say no.
>>
>>724765265
Would probably be somebody from ancient Greece.
>>
>>724765090
The first humans had sex for reproduction purposes and beheaded or stones gays to death.
>>
>>724763780
Holy shit please use google. You don't automatically get aids just from sticking a dick in a mans ass. And they want to get off to so why not with each other in an act we refer to as making love
>>
>>724765305
Assuming reproduction is the only goal of sexuality, sure.

You put a limit on your own thoughts, which makes everyone else look retarded to you, but it's actually you with the limited understanding.
>>
>>724763405
Regardless of causation, it is most certainly a mental disorder.
>>
>>724765167
neither of those involves permanent infection with a deadly disease that can be spread to others, though. That's more significant than the self-harm aspect.
>>
>>724765357
Get that time machine warmed up.
>>
>>724763405
driving is high risk and results in death far more often then a guy putting his wiener in another guys butthole.

why cant it be both?
some people are born gay, and others develop it from trauma or illness.

either way, why the hell does it matter to you where other guys are putting their wieners?
>>
>>724765357
Actually, the boy-lovers in Greece were a vocal minority and were generally looked down on.
>>
>>724765210

In gaol that's like lobster and fillet steak.
>>
>>724763780
>why can't they repress their animal urges
because its impossible dumbass.

you would have to be neutered.
>>
>>724765368
And we've come a long way since then in terms of individual freedom and expression. :)
>>
>>724764225
I've always thought that it spreads thru the gay community faster because they fuck all the time. Any gay friend I've had tells me about threesomes and other kinky shit they do. Hetro couples are too busy hating each other
>>
>>724765556
funny story, in Maine prisoners used to be fed lobster every day because it was considered trash food
>>
File: IMG_1051.jpg (73KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1051.jpg
73KB, 480x480px
>>724763405
>still having this argument
>2017
>>
File: 1488843158704.jpg (120KB, 514x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488843158704.jpg
120KB, 514x479px
>>724763405
>implying you have any sexual attractions at birth
Born gay is a fucking meme, don't be retarded.

Nobody is actually "homosexual", they always start off just being edgy.
>Some of them buy into their own bullshit.

Who cares, just let them be retarded.
>>
>>724765560
Good idea, if only people didn't get so butthurt at the idea
>>
I was never a big fan of the "born this way" argument. It implies that they would change if they could. Really it just shouldn't matter. Orgasm is one of the most exilerating things we can experience as humans and to me I find it odd when people aren't willing to experiment.
>>
>>724765561
Yeah so far we've started reverting back to being ignorant animals again.
>>
>>724764193
If just the idea of being gay is enough to make your kid swing for the other team they were always going to be gay
>>
>>724765624
thats a cute picture, but conservatives are generally the ones who don't think. they're typically poorly educated, make their decisions based on experience and tradition (as opposed to facts and rationality).

but hey, if you post this meme enough, you'll start to believe the opposite
>>
>>724765627
People like you are why Idiocracy is becoming a true documentary
>>
>>724765624
Both parties want you on their side. As if conservatives don't want you to think just like them
>>
>>724765740
blame conservatives for that one
>>
File: 1487817490744.jpg (43KB, 731x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487817490744.jpg
43KB, 731x341px
>>724765785
>>
File: 1308045394952.gif (33KB, 340x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1308045394952.gif
33KB, 340x300px
>>724765556

>gaol

You know, I only figured out what that even was last year.

I'm 25.

Christ.
>>
>>724763405
It's actually thought that homosexuality is not only perfectly natural, but necessary in the animal kingdom- it's found in many animal species, not just human, that homosexual animals will often adopt abandoned babies of their own or sometimes other species, a trait many heterosexual animals don't have as they are busy with raising their own young.
Heterosexuality being the norm is actually a fairly modern concept as well, in the grand scheme of things, and was mainly a European thing pre-colinization of America. In native tribes and some ancient civilizations from around the world, homosexuality and transgenderism was common and not frowned upon at all. Religion is what played a major part in making the whole one man one woman a thing that people believed should be the only sexuality.
>>
>>724764678
What's unhealthy about being gay? If you mean the ridicule and hate that's your fucking fault and maybe you should mind your own business. They don't try to ridicule you for being straight.
>>
>>724765785
>experience opposed to facts
What kind of shit are you smoking?
>>
>>724765853
again, a failing of the lack of respect for facts instead of experience

>i've SEEN a penis and a vagina, so i know exactly what gender and sex is

the facts:
gender and sex are different
>>
>>724765909
reality. i rolled it up and smoked it.
>>
>>724765853
so basically, because conservatives dont understand the difference between biological sex and gender, the left doesn't understand science?

?????????

in what world is the incompetence of conservatives even remotely okay?
>>
>>724763798
We had one at my school too. I maintain you're born one way or another
>>
>>724765847
Conservatives are trying to bring us back to what makes us human to begin with. Religion is what makes us different than the animals, belief in something larger than we are, even if you don't believe in a conventional God, believing in nothing and thinking there is no consequences is what makes animals animals.
>>
>>724765040
You literally just repeated what he said you dumb ass dubs aren't wrong
>>
If we do not chose our sexual preferences and have no say so over our own sexual orientation then i guess all of those child rapist and molesters are just fine. I mean they have a sexual attraction to children and if we dont chose our sexual orientation.
>>
>>724763405
[email protected] Kal Penn literally worked in the Obama administration
>>
>>724766050
Religion is the first step from animalhood.

It's a tool while we're still learning as a people, and shrinks as our empirical and rational knowledge is increased through technology, science and philosophy.

Get the fuck over yourself. Religion is for stone-age humans.
>>
>>724766028
>difference between biological sex and gender
Your gender IS your biological sex. Just because you dress or act different doesn't change your anatomy.
>>
>>724766050
>Religion is what makes us different than the animals, belief in something larger than we are

where do you people get this from?
>>
>>724765040
>Heterosexuality being the "norm" is a socially constructed, arbitrary designation.
A lot of big words but try google if you need.
>>
>>724765936
clearly your jimmies have deactivated your sense of humor
>>
>>724765736
>It implies that they would change if they could
it doesnt tho.
well i guess depending on the way they say it, it could mean a lot of things.

its up to interpretation.
>>
>>724766160
Again, conservatives don't understand the difference between biological sex and gender.

here's our prime example.

but because this person is so convinced that they're right, they can't imagine a world where they are wrong.
>>
>>724765464
I mean as long as he isn't seeking to spread it around I don't really care. I think you own your own self. It's why I think prostitution should be legal. You should be able to do with your body what you want as long as it doesn't effect anyone else. Not to mention the gay community has a strong voice about having safe sex. Most gays don't want to go get aids, but it's easily spread since you can go symptom free for a long time.
>>
>>724766224
its hard to tell with all text and no tone.

plus, there's some legitimately stupid people on /b
>>
File: 1479324271169.jpg (50KB, 600x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479324271169.jpg
50KB, 600x464px
>>724763405
this is why we are going to lose ww3 horribly. its far far too late
>>
>>724766143
Religion is more than believing in the supernatural and what can't be seen. It's the essence that brings us to watch our favorite movies, gather with our friends and families for occasions, form coalitions that better each of our lives by working together. Even if you don't want to believe it we all practice a religion of our own, those who go against the grain and think that none of those aspects matter, are the true animals.
>>
>>724766341
can someone explain to me why pictures like this exist? what do they actually do?
>>
>>724765813
lol as opposed to what? A false documentary??

>literally just use common sense
>if being attracted to the same sex WAS genetic/biological
>this trait would guarantee genetic death (up until the last 50 years or so)
>somehow this trait has survived in the gene pool
>it has even GROWN to infect ~ 1-10% of the total population

It's a meme. It's just like the wage gap, or religion. Too taboo to debunk, so we all lie about it to feel better.
>>
>>724766028
>in what world is the incompetence of conservatives even remotely okay?

in the world where you complain about a cartoon on a message board instead of doing anything real about it.

If you were really upset you wouldn't have time for this.
>>
>>724766379
i mean, it sounds like you put a lot of thought into this. i disagree on so much, but at least you aren't just mindlessly throwing memes and opinions around that were pulled straight out of your ass

i'd love to have a real discussion about this, but /b/ isn't the place for it. cheers mate
>>
>>724766206
What else do humans have that animals don't but collective thoughts? Collective thoughts creating traditions and ways of life for millions is what makes us human. And these collective thoughts come deep seeded in religion.
>>
>>724765886
This, not to mention we have kids showing "different interests" as early as 5 years old in a straight house hold.
>>
>>724765736
Some people would change if they could just to be free of the hate they get
>>
>>724766466
it may seem insignificant to you, but people see these memes. they laugh at them, and see more. then they seek them out. they come to actually believe what's on them.

it's dangerous.
>>
>>724766143
Doesn't shrink, just gets substituted.
>>
>>724766050
Animals don't believe, fuckass.
>>
File: 1488876697373.jpg (25KB, 552x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488876697373.jpg
25KB, 552x589px
If you voted for Hillary, you are a fucking idiot....If you think there are more than two genders, you are a fucking idiot....If you support modern feminism, you are a fucking idiot....If you are going to school for gender studies, you are a fucking idiot.....
>>
>>724766262
It's not that they don't understand your rendition of facts, it's that they don't accept your bogus explainations for why it's okay for Tom to pretend he's Tina.
>>
>>724766117
No it isn't fine because a child can't consent. 2 men can. But yes sexuality is pretty baked in to your subcontious that's why it's so hard to keep pedophilies from touching kids
>>
>>724766522
you need philosophy in your life

read Derrida's "The Animal that Therefore I Am" for an answer to your question. i can give you the tl;dr but it won't do it justice
>>
>>724763405
People can be gay from birth in the same instance people can be retarded from birth. It's a mental illness.
>>
>>724763672
And a fag too..So gay
>>
It is literally impossible to be born gay and anyone who advocates for mental illness is also mentally ill. It is a conscious choice
>>
>>724766296
>stupid people on /b
Where?! We need to get them out before they interrupt the delicacy of intelligent conversation being had here.
>>
>>724766583
no, it shrinks. religion is a guess in the dark, science and philosophy are a light in the dark.
>>
>>724766438
>as opposed to what?
Oh I don't know just a movie to enjoy. Wtf did you think?
>>
>>724766572
Yep, I've met conservatives that think /pol/ is a credible source.
>>
>>724766617
again, it IS that they don't understand facts, or else you wouldn't describe it as a "bogus explanation".

the difference between sex and gender isn't a moral difference. you really need to read up on things that you don't agree with.
>>
>>724766515
Fucking Faggot
>>
> kal penn

> conservative
>>
>>724766702
Are you at all physically attracted to the opposite gender? Could you choose to be?
>>
>>724764765(You)
>>
>>724766593
>If you voted for Hillary, you are a fucking idiot...
you voted fore a meme because you're sub human and should probably be shot.
>>
>>724766593
Is it possible to not do/have done any of those things and still be a liberal?
>>
>>724765886
>mainly a European thing
>Muslims across Middle East still beheading gays
>muh white guilt
>>
>>724765254
Why double fuck up yourself instead of just being black? Dont be gay.
>>
>>724763405
You want some science on this?

There is currently evidence that both hormone levels in the womb and epigenetic attributes can increase the likelihood of homosexuality.
Interestingly, women with male gay relatives are more fertile and have larger families. Want a large family, find a girl with a fag brother.
>>
>>724766769
that's incredibly sad.

and on the internet, these people develop the hubris of a well-studied person. they fight with the conviction of belief instead of fact, but it looks the same to them.

interestingly, both Plato (Phaedrus) and Aristotle (Nicomachean Ethics) both deal with this topic of people who argue from emotion feel like they're grounded in logic and factuality, even when it's clear to everyone else that they aren't.
>>
>>724766722
Restating your position isn't a rebuttal.
>>
>>724766388
Proves how Russians have fucked over decades of youths subliminally.

Trump is going to end up being a martyr. The shadow has let this country become weak cucks because its grooming us towards that. They know they can't defeat this generation through forcing politics so they'll give everyone what they want. The same media celeb news bullshit, feed you what you want while they rape and pillage and bleed this country dry because they know it's a lost cause. Then abandon ship and move to the caymans and Switzerland where all their assets lie

Peace and understanding is the biggest joke yet. Self indulgence and debauchery with whores and homosexuality and finally integration of foreigners and mercenaries in the military, women for equality
>>
>>724766994
plz cite the epigenetics
>>
>>724767007
neither is making an unfounded assertion

this isn't debate club, and if it were i'd win

however, the dialectic isn't about winning and losing, because that implies that the discussion is about you and i. in reality, it's about the third party spectators who get to watch it and make a decision
>>
>>724765886
>mainly a European thing
>Majority white countries are majority countries where gay marriage is legal
>>
>>724763405
>Seriously though where did this whole "born gay" lie come from

So they're lying to us?
>>
>>724766864
This. If you have it in you to be attracted to men to any extent, you're bisexual or gay.
>>
>>724765886
You're speaking in autism and the anime picture doesn't proove said autism to be right.
>>
>>724766864

Nope. I'm not a faggot
>>
>>724767093
That's funny. You see the same problems I do, but blame it on something completely different.

Goes to show that it's easier to identify a problem than to solve it (which of course includes identifying the cause).
>>
>>724767197
so if you couldn't choose to be.. doesn't that mean it's not a choice?
>>
>>724766548
Ohhhhh yes. As a lesbian, I had my many girl crushes as a kid. I think earliest I can remember was in first grade, and I worked as hard as a little kid could to get this little doll a female friend of mine wanted, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek when I gave it to her and poof I was gay
Although I didn't come out fully til after highschool, my siblings all teased me for being gay around the fourth grade when I still showed no interest in boys
>>
>>724763405

Where did this "conservatives are right" lie come from, and why do people think it's plausible and not just a mental disorder like binge eating or doing drugs? There's no beneficial or practical reason to hate everyone and be hysterically afraid of everything all the time.
>>
>>724765886
Crawl back to tumblr fucking faggot
>>
>>724766996
You can't pretend that people don't do the same thing by reposting "SCIENCE IS AWESOME!!!!1" memes on social media. Regardless of politics it's much easier to cultivate the image of depth.
>>
File: 1488251372017.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488251372017.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>>724766764
>being this retarded

A documentary is BY DEFINITION true.
Saying "a true documentary" is like saying:
>"a false fiction"
>"a dramatic drama"
>"a comedic comedy"
>>
>>724763609
Compared with the fags on the left Kal Penn is Ronald Reagan.
>>
>>724767268

It's not a choice for people who aren't mentally ill. If you are weak minded, then one could make that choice. Faggots
>>
>>724764066

That's not even close to being true
>>
>>724767238
Might I ask what it is you believe the problem is?
>>
File: 1400703988106.png (208KB, 662x649px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400703988106.png
208KB, 662x649px
>>724767320
I actually don't have a tumblr to crawl back too unfortunately
>>
>>724765886
It's misinformed libtards like you who make the progressive party look bad when you try to fight for a cause but you swing and miss because you rest the blame on mainly whites, christians and men.
>>
>>724767134
This is legitimately the first time I've rolled my eyes reading a post on 4chan.
>>
Bareback gay sex is fucking amazing guys.
>>
>>724767329
well, i have my own views on that as well. i published a paper exploring the idea that the scientific method is a more advanced form of astrology, which is a more advanced form of tarot, which is a more advanced form of bone/tea leaf reading, etc...

in short, predictive methods for the future based on what we believe works at the time

that's not to say that science is hocus pocus, but it only finds probabilities, not hard truths.
>>
>>724767268

I always wonder about this. Did conservatives sit down with a white board at age 13 and chart out the pros and cons of being attracted to men, finally concluding it's not for them, patting themselves on the back for making the right decision? I mean, that's what they think people do, right? Wtf are they talking about?
>>
>>724767393
ohhhh so now it's only a choice for mentally ill/weak people.

changing your position i see
>>
>>724764200
I'm so sorry to hear that, anon. All that beefy, cheesy, crunchy goodness being thrust into your young, virgin mouth must have been too much to handle.
>>
>>724767393

There's a reason it was declassified as a mental illness in the '70s. You should look it up. But you won't.
>>
>>724767132
Nature doi:10.1038/nature.2015.18530

Stats in that study are a little flaky, but enough to warrant further and more extensive investigation.
>>
>>724767093

Yes, it's celebrities that are a threat. Oh no! Taylor Swift! Run!
>>
>>724767484
Said the conservative
>>
>>724766813
I hope when your kids are fighting for bestiality rights they pull the same arguments you do because their feelings will still matter if they're fucking goats and feel the need to have surgery to look like a cat too right?
>>
>>724767441
liberalism (not American liberalism, the classical definition - individualism and individual rights - the ideas that american conservatives and liberals both believe in), class inequality, and capitalism.

>inb4 oh he's just a dumb commie nvm

marx has a lot to say about the world around us, and it would be remiss of us to dismiss him based on the failures of his ideological successors
>>
>>724763405
if people can be born a hermaphrodite, with both a male and female parts then they can also be born with a wired brain that goes opposite of their bodies gender. I consider it a defect. Gender coding in the womb has been said to be one of the most easy things that nature messes up. So yes you can be born gay, but that doesn't mean it's right, same thing with mental retardation, it's natural but retarded to support it.
>>
>>724767487
typically happens when the uneducated are faced with things they can't understand
>>
>>724767484
No way man. The blame is on how our society has been constructed, not on white people. Christians are great, got nothing against them- practically everyone I know are Christians. I also don't place any blame on men, as much as you would like to think so, as our issue still remains with all of us as a collective society and not on one individualized group or another
>>
>>724767656
>>>724767093

Is there anything conservatives aren't afraid of? Seriously, they used to be the gun toting, manly men. Now they're diaper wearing, crying shitstains. "We gotta be friends with Russia or they'll hurt us! Brown people are scaarrrrrry! Fags are icky!" Ffs.
>>
>>724763405
Hi /pol/. It's called the xq28 gene. It's called God. It's called heterosexuality caused the fall of mankind. It's called mental illnesses are jewish psy ops
>>
>>724767719
dat slope sure is slippery
>>
>>724766992
Got a taste of dick at a young age, started jacking off to shemale and yaoi hentai and couldn't go back.
>>
>>724767515
I'm a science teacher, and while I do try to hammer the "natural philosophy" side of things, it's very clear that my very liberally-raised students believe science produces 100% hard truths all the time, every time. A lot of my time is spent teaching them about mistakes and arguments, one of my favorites being the Alvarezes being snubbed at parties for suggesting dinosaurs were killed by an asteroid. "SCIENCE!" is just an updated "Deus Vult" but only my least plugged-in students can see it.
>>
>>724763405
There is no risk anymore for diseases. Truvada, Charlie Sheen. There is nothing you guys ever tell the truth over. Even the most basic biology. Everybody is half a fag. And vaginas prolapse too and are fucking filthy and disgusting and filled with way more smegma and fungus and snot and baby chunks
>>
>>724767719
We're taking about humans. I understand your homohating ass sees them as lower sub animal beings but they are human.
>>
>>724767833
This doenst happen to gays. Only to noballed feminist closet fags. Muh vicarious penis!
>>
>>724767519
Maybe you should ask one.
>>
>>724767764
>I consider it a defect.

It's a fact of the matter. It doesn't impair their functioning beyond the unwillingness of people like you to socialize with them. Gay people have never done shit to me. Retards at least smell bad.
>>
>>724763405
Why don't you simply take a look at nature? There are plenty of animals that engage in homosexual behavior, and their species don't go extinct. Almost like animals find out that rubbing their genitals on flesh feels good, be it male or female. I am not down with doing gay shit, but if someone is into it, why should I give a fuck? The more homosexual men, the more pussy for me.
>>
>>724767927

I think I just did.
>>
>>724767788
While you blatantly left out the fact that the original anti-gay Torah scriptures came from Africa and Asia, while only blaming Europe for the cause of religious zealotism
>>
>>724767983
This
>>
>>724767719
Why do people always bring up fucking animals when we are talking about humans wanting to be with other humans
>>
>>724767983

Yeah but they're weird. Checkmate.
>>
I think the "born gay" aspect comes from a predisposition to certain mental disabilities. You are born the way you are, regardless if your are born with a disability or not
>>
>>724768018
Because you lied about them in all possible ways and they can reproduce like Hagar did. And like Ronaldo does
>>
>>724768018

Because nuance and rationality is an exclusively liberal quality.
>>
>>724768055
Pussystank is a mental disability
>>
>>724767849
ah i see. i'm a grad-level philosophy student pursuing my PhD.

i agree mostly. people seem to have dismissed religion and adopted science as their new god.

i've seen the discussions on here before between "STEMfags" and others, and it baffles me that our future scientists have zero grasp of the philosophy behind their sciences. it's like they only learned equations and theories and not how they came about or how to apply them to complex thought outside of a lab setting.

in fact, most of those "STEMfags" dismiss philosophy as being "just as bad as majoring in art or liberal studies". it's really disappointing, though i understand that's it's simply a matter of miseducation.
>>
>>724767942
if you can't breed than that is an impairment. oh they can be normal productive citizens? I guess people born with 3 fingers can't be because that is medical defect or whatever, oh wait they can, but doesn't change the fact it's a defect.
>>
>>724767587
thank you
>>
>>724767718
Believe me, liberals are just as sick of hearing it about white privilege as much as conservatives are.
>>
>>724763405

I have a queer brother, TRUST ME, he was born that way. He's been a fabulous little faggot since he came out of the womb.
>>
>>724767569

I guess being born a retard isn't a mental illness either. But both are the same
>>
>>724767999

Trips!
>>
>>724767550

Nope. Don't confuse your poor reading comprehension as a change of beliefs
>>
>>724767515
I say science finds the truth as we know it today. In the understanding of the universe, things can change rapidly with new information.
When science finds something that contradicts the current truth, they form a new conclusions that includes the new information and that becomes the new truth.
True, objective truth is impossible for humans. We all have tint to our perception, and limits in what we can perceive. Repeatably observable evidence is as close as we CAN get to anything resembling "objective truth".
>>
>>724768002
>left out the fact that the original anti-gay Torah scriptures came from Africa and Asia, while only blaming Europe

I didn't only blame Europe, nor did I get into the specifics of what natives and cultures and civilizations. Of course there were other areas that forbid it, my point was that many types of people and areas did not
>>
>>724764788
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>724767771
you might as well just slap your dick on the keys and post the results
>>
>>724768166

One causes diminished capacity. Retards can't take care of themselves, drive cars, understand math, bathe, etc. You wouldn't know a gay person from a straight person if you didn't ask or see them kissing men. It's a nonissue for literally everyone who ISN'T mentally retarded.
>>
>>724768147
The fuck are you saying or talking about. It is 4 in the morning. Are you anti gay? You are wrong and Satanic and a duped liar. And the REAL sodomites. I'm going to bed. There are even gay people blessed in Bible all over place. Check out "Shekinah hoax" and "platonic complementarity" and "serpent seed". To see how FUCKED UP YOU GUYS ARE. Muh "they're weird", eh? You'll see. They aren't. YOU all are. They will be perhaps in the 144,000 mentioned in the Bible. You will not be. You're defiled and disqualified
>>
>>724767792
You literally described liberal hipster type of men. Surely even someone like you who lacks critical thinking can see this.
>>
>>724768295
Maybe within their own kind it isn't a problem. And by that I mean mentally ill people.
>>
>>724768228
>Repeatably observable evidence is as close as we CAN get to anything resembling "objective truth".

More or less right. We don't have access to ultimate truth (we could all be in a brains in matrix vats right now), but we do have access to reasons to believe things.
>>
>>724768228
I like your post. well thought out. i would like to make 2 statements:

>When science finds something that contradicts the current truth, they form a new conclusions that includes the new information and that becomes the new truth.

This is how it SHOULD work. In theory. But there's a lot of young people out there today who see science as the ultimate hard and fast answer to everything. If science becomes dogmatic, then science is dead. The entire point of the scientific method is to escape dogmatism, and yet we have people clinging to it as tightly as a Christian does their God.

>True, objective truth is impossible for humans.

Well, depends on what you mean. Deduction is possible, and as long as the premises are correct, then the conclusion is always objectively true.
>>
If being gay is genetic, then it wont be too long until they are removed by natural selection.

It was only the gays being morally forced into marriage that would have kept the gene in the genepool.

If gays are still around in a couple of generations, It's a choice and not genetic.

FACT.
>>
>>724767983
>The more homosexual men, the more pussy for me.
This argument is so stale.

1) just because one more man is gay doesn't mean one more woman wants to fuck you

2) for every one man that is gay you have to factor in that some women will be gay also

3) just because you're on par with gay rights this time doesn't excuse you for saying "no homo" every time you compliment your bro on his looks
>>
>>724768018
Because the original dip shit brought up biological adaptation.
>>
>>724768165
This. That is ALSO in the Bible. They're called "born eunuchs" and everybody knew it meant what we would call gays, today. The marriage parable (it's a parable nothing else) in Genesis doesn't apply to these men. And we can't tell anybody not to wed. David and Jonathan ejaculated together. And then there's the centurion. That we called him having a "son" when he was clearly fucking the slave boy. Was blessed. Centurions are forbade marriage. And two different words were used. And "beloved". And he didn't want Christ in his house for some reason. But yep. That aint his sex slave. That's his "son".
>>
>>724768211
so what you're saying is that if a person grows up heterosexual, then it was never a choice, and if they grow up to be homosexual, then it was a choice brought about my mental illness.

how retarded are you?
>>
>>724763405
look at nature, plenty of gay animals around, not exclusive to humans. And there is a benefit, not for the individual perhaps, but for the "herd" its part of. Homosexuality ist just one more quirk of evolution to help the species as a whole.
Now i can somewhat understand if you fail to accept that beyond a reasonable doubt.
That being said, being an asshole to people because you think its a mental disorder (one that seems to affect penguins and lions to roughly the same percentage as humans...huh) and demanding them to be treated as such is just cold honestly. Its also the reason there are gays, since the herd needs emotional inteligence.
>>
>>724768308
I don't believe in the bible bud, I believe in science. obviously you don't think with sense. you're trying to refute things with a fictional book made by village retards.
>>
>>724768355

Do you know what an illness is? Normals don't get freaked out by gays because there is no reason to get freaked out. Only weirdass conservatives with overly sensitive purity responses do. That's the only mental illness at issue here--a tendency to be frightened of or offended by everything relatively unusual or different.
>>
>>724763987
Lol what? You're edgy bait is bad. Try harder faggot.
>>
>>724768452
Thats like saying if you killed all red heads there would never be another you dumbass
>>
>>724768133
I think a lot of that tends to come from basic misunderstands and an overabundance of postmodernist thought. It's very easy to strip meaning from something, say everything is subjective, and call that philosophy, and when you're a STEM-minded person and the majority of your liberal arts education is reductionist and nihilistic, it's easy to get tired of the constant negativity when your own interests tend to be more constructive. I notice the same regard for poetry from that demographic too.
>>
>>724763405

>being this retarded
>>
>>724768452
That doesnt exist and i guess your mother raped you and everything you say about them is a backward reflection on yourselves? You created em anyways. And all death and all sin. You literally have sex with the devil's sloppy seconds. Some come from Adam. You come from Cain's line of "something" else
>>724768553
Ok Globe-o. Fucking clammosexuals.
>>
>>724768254
You basically said the problem didn't arise until Europe was on top of it with colonization, do you not read as you type?
>>
>>724768452

lol saying "FACT." at the end of your bullshit doesnt make you sound smarter or right, it makes you look like more of an autistic shitsmear
>>
>>724765560
Youre weak minded. You know what else is innate To our existence? Murdering, raping, pedophilia etc.... lol. Being gay is a choice and its a bad one. Not to mention how disgusting and perverse it is. Youre just weak minded. Just cause you dont have control over your thoughts and life doesnt mean others dont.
>>
>>724768452
>If being gay is genetic, then it wont be too long until they are removed by natural selection.

This is false. Anyway, being gay isn't genetic, it's epigenetic. Genes play a role. You can see it in twin studies. 50% of twins of gay people are gay too. Even when they are raised by different parents. That illustrates it's not just induced socially. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>724763405
"practical reason"

If you think sex is an act performed out of practicality, then you've already missed the point
>>
>>724768729
Hi Eve. Hi Gloria Allred.
>>
>>724763405
I would just like to know why people care so much. Honestly, it has nothing to do with you, so why even worry about it in the first place?
>>
>>724763405
Plenty of kids are obviously gay long before puberty. No way that's a learned behaviour.
>>
>>724763405
>Seriously though where did this whole "not born gay" lie come from and why do people actually think it's plausible and not just a mental disorder like binge eating or doing drugs? There's no beneficial or practical reason for one man to put his penis in another's mouth or anus and it's been proven to be high risk behavior both for disease and injury.

thanks for your opinion dr. dunkdoodle
>>
File: 2005-07-22-a.gif (74KB, 500x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2005-07-22-a.gif
74KB, 500x740px
>>724768452
you are officially Mike
>>
>>724768452
Natural selection takes tens of thousands of years, you moron.

humans have barely been around long enough to have eyes that can see through a medium of light instead of water

fuck off with your "i have the loosest grasp on science ever" bullshit
>>
>>724768770
They love dick but womany lying fake rabbis told em not to and paid them to shill against it
>>
>>724767289
Just so you know we still refer to you as "the dyke"
>>
>>724768752
*solely out of practicality
>>
>>724768610
That's right you fucking moron.
Unless of course a genetic mutation makes ginger successful again.
>>
>>724764390
Lol silly dummy.... thats your rationale? How does it feel to be that stupid? Anyhow... have you ever heard of bisexuals? These faggots go and let dudes fuck their asses... they get HIV (thank god), and their faggot asses go back and give it to women. I hope youre really not this retarded and just another faggot that will probably die of AIDS.
>>
>>724768732
Ive always wondered that. I knew twins, raised by different parents. Both gay. Also both into furries so... who knows
>>
you're all idiots. its the amount of testosterone your moms womb spread all over your stupid face that decides your sexual characteristics.
>>
>>724768627
i wouldn't say that postmodernism (and consequently, modernism) are negative or nonconstructive, but i see your point.
>>
>>724768752
Its not like sex is a family friendly activity... though it does create families
>>
>>724768900

Uh, go learn things.
>>
>>724768833
I'm cool with that
>>
>>724766682
Hes not gay.
>>
>>724768900
You didn't pay attention in middle and high school science class, did you?


>>724768942
Does being an edgy adult online at 4am make you feel like less of a failure?
>>
>>724768942

No one dies of aids anymore. Does that make gay people okay now?
>>
>>724768900
What are recessive genes
>>
>>724763714
This is some hard truth right here.
>>
>>724768813
A medium of light?
So fish see water?
>>
>>724768228
hence heisenberg's uncertainty principle
>>
>>724768254
>blames European colonization for invention of homophobia
>can't back it up
>if I don't respond until I can bring out quirky uneducated opinions then maybe I'm right
>>
>>724769056
Oh ya bro its 4am everywhere in the world. You are a special kind of retarded arent you.
>>
>>724769099
TIL instincts don't exist.
>>
>>724763987
>Straight animals killed the queer ones at one point,

Wait, what? There are gay animals all over the place. This look 3 seconds to find

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gay+penguines

Stop being retarded. In this case, you do have a choice.
>>
File: 1467161235797.gif (207KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467161235797.gif
207KB, 200x200px
>>724763405
>>
>>724769068
No one dies of AIDS anymore? Lol. Youre fucking stoopid.
>>
>>724769121
what the fuck do you think angler fish see?
>>
>>724768995
They aren't inherently, but I think they've been overly-simplified and repackaged as Babby's Philosophy Starter Kit
>>
>this is copypasta from an old thread I saved

The only reason people are living under the delusions that they are a gender outside of male or female is because of societies gender roles, such as Boys wear blue, Girls wear pink. Boys like superheroes, Girls like Barbie.

Look, I'm open-minded. I realize that not all men like things like sports and other "manly" things. I understand that some girls like "manly" things. That is perfectly OK. People like what they like.

The problem lies in where people assume that just because they don't fit the social mold of their gender, that they somehow must be special. No, your not. It's perfectly normal, you're just an extreme case. Whether it's a feminine male liking girly things, or a butch girl liking manly things. It has nothing to do with being a different gender. Society has just brainwashed you with limitations, which has caused you to brainwash yourself into the delusion of being the opposite sex, both sexes, or some other nonsense.

You can wear dresses, son. You can get a genital alteration surgery. You can take hormones. You can wear makeup and change your posture and personality to be lady-like. You can do all of these things, but it doesn't make you woman. You will never be a woman. You will never understand what it's like to be a woman without actually being born female.

You merely WANT to be female. You have a desire to be one because you like and identify with what society has told you is girly, and whatnot. It doesn't make you the opposite sex. That is a delusion because the world around you has fucked with your brain and left you confused.

I don't hate these people. I just wish we'd stop glamorizing mental illness and delusional thinking. Sure, it makes them happy, but it's still not living in reality.

I find it hilarious though, that those who are certain that there is no god, ghosts, etc., and are strong in their atheism, believe something like "I'm a girl in a boys body."
>>
>>724765624
The world is not so black and white you ameriburger idiots
>>
>>724769179
So full of edge.
>>
>>724769230
Truvada
>>
>>724769026
And you blatantly went by any real discussion to respond to trash talk again.

How does it feel being so ill informed?
>>
>>724769197
Youre telling me a baby is born with instinct?
>>
>>724763714
>The stimulus around you decides your preferences.

Your environment (usually in the womb) does, partly.
>>
>>724769262
So full of cock.
>>
>>724763405
>seriously though bumbum bum bumbum bum bum fifty bums and a dick
>>
>>724763785

Because the proportion of people/animals born gay is relatively small. Straight people pass on gayish genes sometimes. It's epigenetic.
>>
>>724765624
Are you posting this pic as bait, or did you actually take the bait, dummy?
>>
>>724768443
Deduction is possible, sure. But that's assuming we can prove that the premise is 100% accurate. That would be objective truth. All we can really prove is that the premise can accurately predict the outcome. And to be fair, you can have something be ALMOST right and still accurately predict the outcome, until something new is noticed and accounted for in the premise.
>>
>>724769026
>I-I don't actually know things... I just like anime and d-don't want to be picked on for being a l-lesbo
>>
>>724769144
Chill out dude. I didn't say they invented homophobia, I stated it played a large part in modern hetero normativity- especially with the beliefs of the time. Find a better argument against that statement
>>
>>724769238
probably not much, it's very dark down there. Very little light for the water to pass through.
>>
I have a Muslim friend who's convinced people only become gay when they have all of their other earthly desires fulfilled and they become bored. How do I convince him hes being a raging faggot?
>>
>>724766050
Are you being retarded on purpose?
Genuinely curious.
>>
>>724769208
Lol bro penguins arent sucking each others dicks and butt fucking each other. Why is everyone so fucking stupid in this room or is it just one person. Animals dont even have sex for pleasure you faggot. Maybe dolphins... maybe. But even then... a male dog humping another male dog is showing dominance. They arent faggots.
>>
>>724769240
i can see that, for sure.

when people start learning Foucault and Derrida, they only get the big ideas and not the nuances that go along with it. it leads to people making big claims without proper context. i definitely see an issue there.

but rejecting postmodernism as a whole would take a lot of time and effort before i took such a position seriously.
>>
>>724769287

Yes you fucking moron. Male and female infants already have different behavioral characteristics. We're not born fucking tabula rasa. This has been known for fucking decades. Good god almighty.
>>
>>724769287
someone teaches them to cry?
>>
>>724763780
> it's a decision made later in life by your ability and desire to breed

yes when i was 5 i had my first crush on a girl because of my desire to breed
>>
>>724769443
top fucking kek
>>
File: IMG_3164.png (225KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3164.png
225KB, 1242x2208px
>>724769273
Oh, well now I feel bad for making fun of a faggot that cant read either.
>>
Considering the meaning of life is procreation, gays are just taking up space and should be culled.
>>
>>724763956
>If two consenting adults want to sword fight with their dongles, fine. Just don't force me to dongle fight with you.

i'm fine with fags as long as they don't touch me bro i'm no fuckin queer
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>724769497
>Animals dont even have sex for pleasure you faggot.

Right. Just like humans don't evince stupidity.
>>
>>724769475
ask him why poor people go gay. If his answer is the same you then you need to stop hanging out with him before his stupidity infects you.
>>
>>724766522
Literally the only thing is a much higher intelligence. Well some of us, you for example are probably a lot closer to a retarded chimp than most.
>>
>>724767376
Compared with modern Republicans, Robald Reagan is a fag on the left.
>>
File: very_smart.jpg (96KB, 711x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
very_smart.jpg
96KB, 711x601px
>>724763405
The logic behind is that their whole family loves cocks. So the males suck cocks, but the females are also totally obsessed with breeding. That's how the gay can survive
>>
>>724769533
>yes when i was 5 i had my first crush on a girl because of my desire to breed

You had your first crush because you had proto sexual desires. I wanted to see girls' pussies by the time I was 4 or 5. I had sexual fantasies of being naked in the girls change room long before I hit puberty. In fact if you didn't have those I would think you sexual development was completely different from mine. I like girls. Fags like boys. Who gives a flying fuck?
>>
>>724769533
>yes when i was 5 i had my first crush on a girl because of my desire to breed

You had your first crush because you had proto sexual desires. I wanted to see girls' pussies by the time I was 4 or 5. I had sexual fantasies of being naked in the girls change room long before I hit puberty. In fact if you didn't have those I would think you sexual development was completely different from mine. I like girls. Fags like boys. Who gives a flying fuck?
.
>>
>>724769571
exactly
>>
>>724768546
> Family loves dick
> men don't procreate
> females procreate really much
> viable evolutionary strategy
>>
>>724769325
Why so butthurt? Is life that shitty for you? Do you need to talk about it?
>>
>>724769441
Actually my anime phase died out a long time ago. I wish I was still into it, but all I can ever really watch is occasional shit I already saw years ago :/
>>
>>724764788
then use clean needles you fucking retard
>>
>>724769735

He's a semen guzzling trans mexican jihadist compared to republicans today.
>>
>>724769818
Go watch Gurren Lagann again.
>>
>>724763405
you're on /b/, you know you aren't going to have a meaningful amount of civil discourse. You know that you will be subject to an incredible amount of confirmation bias. Is this seriously how much you crave being "right"?
>>
>>724769390
No such thing as a gay gene faggot.
>>
>>724769871
Never actually saw it. Never caught my interest.
>>
>>724769254
yes but thats a transgender issue and has little to do with beging gay
>>
>>724767838
Post dicc
>>
>>724769475

Tell him people only believe in god as a result of boredom, aggressive stupidity, or alternatively, a failure to secure their earthly desires. I mean, what else accounts for the belief that magic is real and snakes can talk? Hell, the Koran says on the first page that God manipulates the minds of nonbelievers so they are cut off from access to the truth. Muslims literally believe God brainwashes people. It's a false religion, and they should be ashamed. But they're not, 'cause it's cool to shit on people.
>>
>>724769497
>male dog humping another male dog is showing dominance.
is that true in your experience?
>>
>>724769947
I don't give a shit about you being a lesbian, but that's just unacceptable. NO CHILD OF MINE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!
>>
>>724769475
I think thats society as a whole. Look into past superpowers and their downfall, the greeks, the romans, the italians... their reign ends when faggotry is accepted as a "higher way of thinking". Moral of the story... your muslim friend is somewhat correct just a little misinformed and also fuck faggots.
>>
>>724766050
>Religion is what makes us different than the animals

No. Thinking, ideas, and the capacity to realize them makes us different from animals.
>>
>>724769938
what about a gay gene simmons?
>>
>>724769533
Who molested you? Guessing ur dad or brother.
>>
>>724769938

Look up what "epigenetic" means you miserable retard. Then look up fag twin studies. Then come back and shitpost again about it and illustrate how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>724770286
>desire to breed
>with a girl
pretty obviously straight you fag
>>
>>724769645
So you post a picture
Of apes having sex? Thanks for proving my point fag.
>>
>>724770138
NO I'M SORRY T.T I'LL DO BETTER. I CAN CHANGE I PROMISE.
>>
>>724769938
I am not the other anon, but do you not understand genetics/epigenetics? It's not a gene that absolutely makes you gay, and only does that; it is a gene that is strongly linked to homosexuality through means of something such as hormone production. Of course there is no "gay gene" but there is a gene in literally every single god damn one of us that, when active during our development, is likely to facilitate homosexual development by inhibiting androgens.
>>
>>724770353
Stop projecting your lack of confidence in your sexuality onto others, you pathetic hormonal queer.
Go transition somewhere else.
>>
>>724769500
Yeah it can't be completely rejected and I've never heard of anyone doing such. There's just an abundance of unregulated academic democracy, if that makes sense. Part of why nihilistic attitudes are favored is because it reduces the real and perceived power equity gap. People will naturally favor anything that involves accruing power to themselves, but our society is based on power being localized, and unless we want to make an abrupt transition to anarchism I think we're missing a re-integration element; once you've seen society and your own identity as subjective constructs that are significantly outside your own control, how do you cope?
>>
>>724769801
Not who youre responding too...but youre just a faggot. Ha ha. Nothing more and much much less. No one likes you IRL. ha ha ha
>>
>>724770464
The fuuck are you even on about?
>>
>>724770026
.........................

they're the same
>>
>>724770187
Which all came only when we came up with religion. If you watch anime like it's your life that is your religion, seriously though if you're not religious somehow you're not a critical thinker.
>>
>>724770376
plop ploppy flop flop
>>
>>724770463
maybe i will
>>
>>724770465
Bitch, you're talking to a man that fucked 4 girls on a church mission trip.
>>
>>724770368

They sure aren't having sex for procreation. Maybe that's not the only thing it's for? Like, wtf are you saying? Anal sex, blowjobs, 69ing, dildos, vibrators, etc. are violations of natural law? Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>724770103
People also believe in God because they need to believe someone is looking over their shoulder so they wont act like a piece of shit.

Hence convicts and other lifelong scum becoming "born again"
>>
>>724770158
The Greeks' reign flourished under Alexander the Great, and the Romans' ended after turning into the (Christian) Holy Roman Empire. Pick up a history textbook, and also maybe fix the loose wire in your brain that establishes false causations
>>
>>724769818
Don't lose your religion, get your humanity back. Seriously felt the same way for years about video games, it was like "what's the point" and then I picked up minecraft and my life has been picked up ever since.
>>
>>724770409

Too complicated for retards to grasp. Even though it would take a five second wikipedia search to learn this shit, I feel like we should save our breath. Which is why this thread is utterly worthless. Conservatives have no brains or sense of morality.
>>
>>724767838
if you're really black, how did you have access to a computer as a child?
>>
>>724770348
Ha ha ha says nothing about turning into a faggot.
>>
>>724770645
It's funny because you'd think that but they pull shit over on people so it's not like they even care that God saw them do it.
>>
>>724770709
I can second this, I'm a conservative and honestly I know my I Q isn't high, but damn I still gotta make choices.
>>
>>724767849
What kind of piece of shit spends their days in a classroom with kids and then gets on /b/ after work?
>>
>>724770743
Because even though I lived in the ghetto I wasn't dirt poor.
>>
File: 1487784527682.jpg (901KB, 2951x2111px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487784527682.jpg
901KB, 2951x2111px
>>724764225
>>724765586

That and the fact that, you know, we do it up the butt.

Shit tears easy yo.
>>
>>724770509

No kidding. I have a phil PhD along with a JD. I can read complicated shit all day long. I wrote the Ontario bar exam today. And I still have no idea what these people are talking about beyond the obvious fact that we are influenced socially. Yes, we have biases. Yes we are constrained by our upbringing, environment, and society? So fucking what? Learn to fucking think and you'll stop believing retarded shit. Reasons for belief are what matter, not random beliefs generated by random forces we're subject to.
>>
>>724770509
Our current social climate disfavors the idea of objective moral truths and value judgments, but our society is built upon certain things operating in objective ways. Children obey their parents, people follow laws, etc. These are contradictions. Without specifically addressing a way to integrate the two, you get jarring reality breaks that lead to victimhood mentalities, institutional worship, that kind of thing. Basically, by killing God but not officially or consistently replacing him with anything, we've been scrapping together whatever we can find and hoping for the best.
>>
File: IMG_1044.png (151KB, 290x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1044.png
151KB, 290x378px
>>724770709
>relying on wikipedia for "facts"
>being this translucent
>Liberals
>>
>>724770876
>getting poop in your bloodstream is deadly
>worth the risk cause feels good in there
That's pretty gay
>>
>>724770376
Heh. You're pretty ok, anon.
I dunno, I'll never understand why people don't like it. Overall, itself about the human desire to constantly go onwards and upwards, to always want to achieve more as individuals and as a collective race.
And short term, it has a bunch of sweet looking giant robots beating the shit out of other sweet looking giant fucking robots, which is pretty fuckin' tits.
Plus, there's not THAT much fan service, compared to some shit out there. Female anatomy is nice and all, but if I'm in a mood to stare at those, I'd rather just jerk it to porn, really.

Ehh. To each their own, I suppose.
>>
>>724770850
how did you live in a house big enough to get away with watching shemale porn?

Then again if your mom wasn't around and your dad either to beat the ever living shit out of you, kill you basically for watching that shit, I could understand.
>>
>>724770675
Well what anime would people recommend for getting back into it? Honestly it's been years and I'm pretty meh about most recent anime I've heard about
>>
>>724771002

>getting poop in your bloodstream is deadly

You fucking wot.

>worth the risk cause feels good in there

Yes, it's called the fucking g-spot.
>>
>>724770963
k
>>
>>724770598
>>724770598
You dont know what they are doing. You have a perverse mind and you see the 69 position cause your head is filled with faggotry. And yes all that shit is against what you call "natural law". Fucking vibrators and dildos were made cause doctors were getting cramps from finger fucking bitches. Go figure the vibrator and dildo was invented to shut women the fuck up. It just backfired cause we have faggots like you that think being perverse is "normal" and should be tolerated and accepted by everyone. Youre a fucking idiot.
>>
File: IMG_1019.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1019.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>724770970
People would be retarded with or without God, I don't know if you're aware but there are some dumbshit Atheists out there too.
>>
File: IMG_2317.jpg (41KB, 570x694px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2317.jpg
41KB, 570x694px
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>724771105
The gay spot
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 36



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.