[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most loving girl I've ever met >date her for a year

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: ayy.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>most loving girl I've ever met
>date her for a year
>break up with her
>she tried me so well
>it's been two years
>separate myself from her completely
>run into her other day
>asks if I want to get coffee
>meet up
>she starts crying
>saying how much she loves me still
>she's honestly an 8/10
>says she hasn't been able to move on etc even though she's tried

I feel bad /b/ros. I've never been on this end of things. What do? It sucks knowing she's this hurt. She literally can't stop doubling texting me and shit now.
>>
>>724750305
why did you break up?
>>
>>724750493
Thus
>>
>>724750493
>>724750623
First relationship kind of fucked me up emotionally. I'm pretty young (22) and wasn't trying to get serious with someone. She kind of fucked up once and I took the opportunity to run away.
>>
>>724750884
She cheated on you? If so she may be riddled with guilt.
>>
>>724751002
Kind of. It's complicated though. It was when we were still "thinging" and she only made out with this dude when on spring break.

I broke up with her because it took her a few months to tell me about it.
>>
>>724751156
Meh.... Tough call anon... On one hand she really seems to be into you, but if she can do it once she can do it again.
>>
>>724751156
Ehh fuck that.
>>
>>724751382
>>724751403
Yeah I know. If you could have seen how sorry she was though, you'd know what I mean. She wrote me a longgg letter apologizing soo much the day after I broke up with her. And in the year between the make out and when I broke up with her, she treated me like a king.

Not even my own mother loved me that much. She honestly made up for it, even out of guilt.
>>
>>724751382

Yeah, don't go back to that anon. Cheater once, cheater forever.

However, if she's up for some casual sex, go for it.
>>
I say go for it OP
>>
>>724751866
>>724751905

So that's the point of this thread I guess. I've been fucking her but every time it's over she always tries to get lunch or some shit, and I know she hopes that we'll turn into something again

Not really one to use people you know?
>>
>>724751696
Y'know anon, love ain't an easy thing to find these days, most just settle down out of convenience or a fear of being alone. Can tell you about lots of relationships that on the surface seem fine but I reality are completely empty of love. If you like her and still have feelings why not give it another go? Jus be honest with her that it's another go, not some guarantee. Life's too short for regrets and you may just regret not giving it a go with this girl again.
>>
If i were you, i would take him back.
>>
>>724751696
Smash, settle down for a bit. If it wont work out then trash the hoe but at least try for a while, at least up until you smash, then trash.
>>
>>724752246
this

show us her picture
>>
Give her a shot. If after ~ a month or so you're not down then call things off. Better to try than 10+ years down the road wonder and kick yourself for fucking up
>>
File: only4.png (181KB, 398x304px) Image search: [Google]
only4.png
181KB, 398x304px
>>724752246
>>724752387
I'm still in uni, kind of like being single also, even though it gets lonely at times.

>>724752524
You guys are lucky. I respect her so I've yet to ever post her on /b/. Her ass is perfect and she's a freak.

I know it sounds like the package deal lol. I'm just fucked up.
>>
Dude, you could get some really good head out of this, op. "you really want to prove you love me so much, suck my dick right now." boom. blowjob. you now have a fuck toy.
>>
>>724752944
post pics anyway
>>
File: only2.png (490KB, 510x582px) Image search: [Google]
only2.png
490KB, 510x582px
>>724753509
Pretty nice tits too.

Another thing, which sounds pretty low, but I'm more into petite girls than this body type. That was kind of a factor.
>>
>>724753946
>>724752944

>tell her you miss her
>get her to peg you
>get pegged a few times
>feel good
>break up with her again
>??
>profit

Great body btw
>>
>>724753946
Veiny boobs
>>
>>724753946

I could understand that. is that her ass in the first picture? not bad. I also prefer petite women.
>>
Whats her face look like? huge factor for me when looking for a gf is if the girl has a face thats going to look good when im fucking it
>>
>>724754214
Ty

>>724754275
DDs, what can you do

>>724754398
Yeah. Sucks that she's such a nice person, but there are tons of girls out there. Can be strapped down
>>
ligit just take her man if she reallyis that sorry then go for it shes seen the damage her mistakes made and she probs will be less inclined to do something plus its hard to find someone that will ever love you this much
>>
File: 1316961512148.png (233KB, 443x494px) Image search: [Google]
1316961512148.png
233KB, 443x494px
>>724754741
Hell man, I've been with my girlfriend for five years now, and even though we love each other very much, I'd kill for a girl like that who wants me that badly. I'm not telling you how to live your life anon, but I'd maybe just take some time to mull it over. Love, especially passionate love, is so difficult to find.

>inb4 cliche fag
>>
>>724754741
also you're in school so there should be tons of pussy to scope out. had a lot of nice ones come along when I took a few classes at a CC. Missed a chance with a 10/10 due to sudden autism but knowing she would have banged me if I went for it was tight in its own way. And I ended up with a nice asian gamer girl after all so it worked out.
>>
>>724751696
Keep her. I made the same mistake, and I honestly couldn't find anyone better than her.
>>
>ITT: OP throws away the love of his life listening to NEETs
>>
>>724755098
I know this is my worry too.

>>724755281
Yeah man, I like being able to go off the grid for weeks at a time without anyone asking me what I've been doing

>>724755351
How longs it been? Was thinking this too, but then 1.5 years into it I snapped out of my depression or whatever and started slaying puss again.
>>
>>724751156
This anon knows that wandering pussy will always be wandering. Curb time!
>>
File: he.jpg (147KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
147KB, 600x325px
>>724756081
>>
OP you sound retarded. I'd fucking take her if I were you
>>
OP it seems you have another options, so you are not acting out of desperation.

If so, you have to ask yourself: do you still have feelings for her? If yes, then take her back. If no, then think hard, because you may break her hearth for good this time. If that should be the case, the best would be to keep things the same.
>>
heart*
>>
>>724757399
Yeah, got a couple of girls. I feel like most people that are saying to take her back don't have the college pussy available.
>>
>>724757758
You sound like a dumb normie, why the fuck are you here?
>>
she just cant find a new man fast enough to pick up her slack. standard hoe. move along
>>
Jaxuhali. Your older now, get back in there with her.
>>
>>724750884
lol man thats exactly my story. Instead we hooked up after 3 years again and after i told her it would never ever work. She has a new friend finally and it doesnt feel too gud for me but yeah. I didnt want her. Also 8/10 damn tits.
>>
>>724751696
just keep her as a fuck buddy.
>>
>>724757964
Believe it or not I've been lurking most of my life. Just happened to be in college right now and not completely socially autistic.

>>724758161
Yeah dude it's the weirdest thing. I miss my first gf now even more. It's pretty fucked.
>>
File: 1487548575767.png (300KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487548575767.png
300KB, 352x500px
>>724750305
Stay single. Women are useless. At least that's my knee jerk reaction after reading this thread.

However you're presented with a unique opportunity most men don't get to experience. This bitch is pressed for your nuts. Tell her you've changed and that the only way you could be in a relationship again is she agreed to ______.

I'd take advantage of the situation. You may be able to pull of some crazy shit, sexual or not. Worst thing you can do is break her heart, again.
>>
>>724751156
One side of me says you should go back with her. My other side says fuck her she should go fuck herself. Tell her that if she wants to have a stable relationship with someone she needs to not cheat on them. Now do not go back to her. That won't leave room for her to succeed and get a better life. She will do it again and she won't tell you this time. Telling her this and never keeping in touch at all with her will get her some sense. It's tough love I know but it's how you get into her mind and knock sense into her. It won't be a win for you either way. So do not keep in touch and make the last thing you say to her to be "If you want to keep a stable relationship with someone do not cheat on them" After that do not keep in touch at all. It will make her learn and keep her from cheating ever again when she's going out with someone else.
>>
>>724750305
fuck her once more and leave
>>
>>724758737

found the lonely virgin
>>
>>724758737
yikes dude how old are you
>>
>>724758791
Lmao man you sound exactly like me. That's pretty much exactly what I said to her when I broke up with her (broke up with her on spot when she told me she had kissed that dude while on spring break)

Felt pretty alpha can't lie

>>724758737
Yeah I've been milking it. I agree
>>
File: 1488860445958.jpg (86KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488860445958.jpg
86KB, 422x750px
>>724750305
>She's honestly an 8/10
>She cheated on me

Let me stop you right there bud.

>Number one
If you can get an 8/10 you can get another one. Don't go back to her out of desperation or loneliness, You and I both know that you will find another girl just as hot but she will be an even better person. How long that will take is a mystery though, just don't give in because she's available to get with you this instant. Have self respect and wait for someone you are worth.

>Number two
She cheated. I know you've probably heard this already but once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. She will cheat on her next boyfriend and so on and so forth. Don't be the next boyfriend. She is going to say i love you and all that bullshit and be amazing the first week or two of getting things back together then its gonna be the same old shit of her thinking about "I'm an 8/10, chads want me! Maybe if i don't tell anon?". Trust me bro, Cut her from your life completely. Its better that way.

>Finally point number three
Occupy yourself. I can't stress this enough. 99% of the time you are thinking about her is when you are bored or lonely, and guess what? You're on 4chan and thinking about her, both because of you being bored or lonely. Find a hobby or something to do and she will not even exist in those moments because you don't care about her until you need her for certain moments. You're in college, play a sport, play a vidya, watch movies, do something you love, and somebody worth your time and effort will come.

Trust me bro, i've been in your situation. I know how it feels. You are lonely, you want the good times back, the laughs, the sex, all of it. But its gone now. It's dead. Move on. DON'T THINK ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES. Think about all the college girls who can offer even better times and better laughs and better sex while remaining devoted to you. Stay strong man

t. college anon who was cheated on
>>
>>724750305
>she tried me so well
I'd be pretty mad about the situation if my fiance kissed another guy. I'm not going to flat out say
>Dude, you should totally have let that go, it was Spring Break; she was probably drunk; thankfully that's as far as it went was kissing.

But then I think of another girlfriend I had way before my fiance.

>Be me in high school; 2009; age 18
>Girlfriend is friends with a guy, it seemed innocent enough
>3 of us play pool together, guy looks uncomfortable when gf and I kiss. I ignorantly thought it was mere sight of pda; nothing more.
>Gf tells me something bad happened on 3day break
>18 y.o. me loves fucking 3day breaks
>"Are you okay?"
>"..." "I kissed this guy I went to the movies with....
>Be me "..."
>"It was pool guy; we were dating before."
>Wtf'ing
>"Did you stop him?!..."
>She never fucking answered
> Sat there in chair livid; not speaking a word
> Bitch never apologized, the most she said was "Don't say anything to him".
>"Next year's school shooting"-boiling point mad; but keep myself composed
>Breaks up with me
>Goes back to fuck pool boy
>Years later gets knocked up by some country hick that's not poolboy and has shitty job at Target
>Worked at Target Backroom myself; I can say that.
>Be me; university with A.A Philosophy and B.S. Game Design/ Animation with fiance and life

Hm... After reliving that story; I'd say fuck the bitch and move on. The ultimate question is; is she worth it to you? Will YOU be happy with yourself and your choice of living. If for some reason you don't see her in your future; keep it that way.

>Playing Devil's little worshipper

If you WANT to, you should just get back wit her just for fucks; break her heart when you're done with her; but make sure she can't contact people you know and shit.

I dunno dude; just do something.
>>
>>724759005
Well if that's exactly what you said and she still won't get over it now what?
>>
>>724759176
>>724759327
Thanks for the wisdom, anons
>>
>>724760174
Anytime bro, if you need anyone to talk to about this you know we got your back man

Drop your kik if you want to
>>
>>724760545
I would if I had one. What is that shit, like snapchat kind of? Anonymous messenger?
>>
>>724760880
yea you just make a username and password which literally takes ten seconds and can message other usernames
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.