[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Types of kids you hate at your university >the indian kid

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: alexis-texas-2.jpg (33KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
alexis-texas-2.jpg
33KB, 425x500px
Types of kids you hate at your university
>the indian kid who is way too excited when he sees somebody he knows
>the foreigners always in the library who basically live there and never shut the fuck up
>the 5 mevlins doing the group project with 1 mediocre girl and trying may too hard to impress her
>the girls who wear the same PINK jackets and black yoga pants every fucking day
>every kid who brings their own giant water bottle to class
>the commuter school uni kid with way too much school spirit for a school that small
>the asians who can't speak english and act like everyone's an asshole because they don't understand anyone
>the loud fat fucks playing wow in the student union shouting to communicate through their headphones 4 feet from each other
>the sorority broads who don't talk to anyone during class unless they have a gym bag with them
>the black kids you know are only their because muh diversity scholly and won't even pass their first semester
>>
>>724676989
>t. kid that just entered college and has no friends
>>
>>724677094
I'm 25 and just re-enrolled this semester have working full-time for 5 years, boss
>>
>>724677375
t.failure that has a stick up his ass
>>
>>724677474
How am I a failure? God /b/ is just 19 yr olds?
>>
>>724677666
>everyone i dont like is younger and that somehow makes what they say not true
>>
>>724677828
>I make bold statements without using any logic because I have no life experience

'grats, bud
>>
File: smug man in cafe.jpg (9KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
smug man in cafe.jpg
9KB, 304x166px
>>724677912
>>
File: IMG_3216.png (742KB, 988x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.png
742KB, 988x554px
>>724676989
>the american who thinks he is entitled to partial credit and credit for completion assignments
Do they seriously not teach an ounce of discipline and rigor in this country?
>>
>>724676989
really? someone with a water bottle triggers you that much?
>>
it sounds like you're just mad at life OP
>>
>>724678540
stfu and go fill your bottle faggot
>>
>>724679073
i'll fill it with leeches and dump it in your asshole after
>>
File: ainsler.png (140KB, 237x228px) Image search: [Google]
ainsler.png
140KB, 237x228px
>>724676989
fuck all that, lets talk about this ass. I assume it wasn't just to grab attention right? Anyway, I hold any gripes against any archetypes like that, i dont think my uni has that even. Though, there's this pale fucker with patchy, shaggy beard and a face like a fucking ironing board; and this fucker keeps bragging about his tinder contacts, yet when everyone sees him at the club all he does is cringe it up sober af and then hanging round dudes that have a lay like a fucking "plus one".
>>
>>724676989
Sauce
>>
>>724679373
*dont hold any gripes*
>>
>>724679373
fuck that asshole, I call him "the fish"
>>
>The artfag majors who judge you for majoring in something "practical" like computer science or accounting.

I have nothing against the arts but I personally know it least 3 art graduates who are flipping burgers or scooping icecream.
>>
>>724680209
well you're still a nerd
>>
College is for faggots
>>
>>724680209
This. I see some of these little artsy faggots in some of my classes, working on their projects during other class lectures. The first thing that comes to mind when I see them is "what the fuck are you going to do once you graduate?" Do these kids really think they're going to become famous artists?
>>
>>724676989
>the niggers who always ask for help buying food
>the fucks who can barely speak English or when they call you and you pick up speaking English they immediately want you to speak Spanish.
>oh don't take that professor, he's too hard! :^) (at this point if they come off as stupid I take that professor because they make you work and learn your shit).
>I want to study psychology
>the ugly ass dude always hitting on girls that can't take a hint
>those people in class who eat up 2-3 seats with their crap.
>>
>>724677828
You sound like a pretentious faggot
>>
>>724680820
Forgot to mention:
>work for school
>hey anon, this guy doesn't know where this place is, can you walk him there? Sure.
>"so do you work here?" "How much do you make?" "Are you taking applications?" If you're annoying as shit check online and apply elsewhere faggots.
>people who tell me their life story three times like I was still listening after the first
>kids running around everywhere fucking with my lobby.
>>
>>724680820
>>the niggers who always ask for help buying food
I've had this happen a few times. Makes me wonder how they can afford school if they can't even afford a goddamn muffin.
>>
>>724681099
Worst part is that they're wearing Jordan's, sports attire and sporting beats. Fucking niggers are the embodiment of retarded spending.
>>
>>724680345
Isn't everyone?
>>724680690
Yeah, thinking about it now pisses me off even more. They way that they claim how difficult their major is despite the fact that their mid-terms consist of macaroni noodle projects and taking nude photos of themselves conceptually saying it represents oppression of freedom, some gay shit like that, which has NO VALUE in the real world.

Again, love art. I watch anime and read comics everyday but it least that has some commercial value. To do that stuff, you don't even need a fucking degree.
>>
>>724676989
How fat are you?
>>
>>724678154
degrees are purchased here. 2 semsters ago i barely showed up to any classes and just bullshitted the assignments. granted i didnt miss any assignments or tests, but by the end of the semster i was nervous i would fail since i basically never went. i wound up getting perfect grades for every class.
>>
>>724682279
5'9" 172 lbs, so hardly fat, bud
>>
File: 1487774269895.jpg (54KB, 650x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487774269895.jpg
54KB, 650x395px
>>724676989
>any sort of minorities
>whores
>faggots
did i forgot anyone?
>>
>>724682741
i'm 6'2" and 175 lbs and pretty fat lol
>>
>>724676989
I don't particularly hate anyone, but there are some people that get under my skin.

the autistic kid you're nice to because you don't want to be a dick
>he messages me every fucking day on facebook
>he texts me every fucking day
>if I don't respond he just re sends the text
>he tries to video chat with me
>asks how my day is and when I don't ask about his he tells me anyway :(
>>
>>724676989
All of you millennial shit stains. You're 20-something kids? At what age will you faggots stop being kids?

I hate universities these days. So full of sissies and babies.
>>
What about the kid that gets money from his parents, so he buys drugs and fucks everything up?
>>
>>724677375
Are you me? I'm in the same boat. Good luck mate
>>
>>724684005
This.
You kids are fucked.
I'm only 28 and anyone OPs age is fucked. The only upside is you're all such gigantic fucking cucks that it's easier to score younger tail then ever.
>>
>the homeschooled kid who is 16 and in college whom you spike the drink of and leave on the quad lawn to die
>>
>>724677375
>25
>Still crying about high school drama
This guy was right>>724680881
>>
>>724677375
>and still has no friends
>just cheap dormies who bum boize off him
>>
>>724677666
Ur a failure because u fell from heaven jackass
>>
>>724678154
Ever since its become kids raising kids. People just dont know how to be parents yet will make an entire money sucking family of 6 for welfare
>>
File: 267.jpg (118KB, 428x378px) Image search: [Google]
267.jpg
118KB, 428x378px
>>724676989
>the autistic ones who try to look up girls skirts and stare at their tits
no joke i know someone like that
>>
>>724680365
Basically paying 20 grand for a paper saying you know said subject. Even if you already know said subject.
>>
Try going to college in fucking Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Here's mine:

>Loud 'rednecks' in camo, laying down their fake ass accent. I grew up on a ranch and I still sound like an adult who wears adult clothing.

>Yuppies in cheap sports cars ripping around campus like it's fucking Tokyo drift

>The dreaded yuppy/redneck wombo-combo
Usually comes factory furnished with oakly's and a lifted diesel truck, who's only purpose in life is to suck down 2 cans of skoal a day.

>99% of the black students on campus screeching about dragon ball-z and smoking the devil's cabbage in the parking lot.

>The middle aged men are the worst though. Not that I don't respect them finally going to college after a good long taste of the real world, but they always want to sell you a giant story, like you're just dying for some more patriarchal advice.

>Every fucking Comp-1 teacher here.

>The bible thumpers who took humanities and biology, just to get in a fucking argument with everything with a pulse.

>Christian teachers. Significantly worse than you might imagine

>Native kids walking around campus in fucking war party's

>The dude-bro's here are actually more tolerable than other places, which I blame on the general over-eating problem we have here. I give props to young, swolt-ass people here. They do however, steal all the pussy.

Could go on.
>>
>>724676989
Pretty much the only ones I hate are the ones that make waste of time threads like this one. Thanks, that is all.
>>
>>724685475
Ohhh that was me!
>>
File: 1486659036117.jpg (181KB, 800x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1486659036117.jpg
181KB, 800x1197px
>>724682759
do you include yourself in whores or minorities?
>>
The main thing that bothers me are students who excel academically, but have absolutely no common sense/are borderline defective outside of their dorm or a lecture hall.

Examples being, a kid who's got a 4.0 but can't:

>cross the street safely
>drive anywhere new without a GPS
>do their laundry
>change a flat tire

Shit blows my mind, I find it legitimately frustrating.

The only thing that bothers me as we out of OP's post is people being loud in the library. That's just inconsiderate.
>>
>>724687820
Go on. What are the girls like?
>>
>>724687820

Is Tulsa worse than Lawton? I was stationed at Fort Sill for a bit, and Lawton was a real shithole.

Only upside was saving money by basically living in the gym and library on base. There was nothing worthwhile to do in that armpit.
>>
File: sniff sniff.jpg (208KB, 438x644px) Image search: [Google]
sniff sniff.jpg
208KB, 438x644px
Thread needs more Alexis Texas
>>
>>724689821
She likes black dudes.
>>
>>724676989
>That weird skinny kid that looks almost 15 and considers himself to be both a genius and a comedian, and pisses everyone else off.
>Those girls that travel in a pack like a fucking hive mind and just talk and laugh obnoxiously all day.
>>
>>724687338
I have my own house, nimrod
>>
>>724687046
you too, friend
>>
File: 1484678779960.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484678779960.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>724690253

This.

>mfw a lot of college students still act like kids

To think at 17-25 our forefathers fed families, built railroads, and liberated nations.
>>
That dude that spent three years in the Navy and thinks every civilian owes him something.

Makes the rest of us look bad.

>tfw they shut the fuck up after they find out I was Army
>tfw no face
>>
>>724689959
you're thinking of Sarah Vandella
>>
>>724689821
I am in agreence with this fine gentlemen.
>>
>>724676989
I tend to hate guys like OP who just automatically hate everyone since he's so stuck up.
>>
>>724689013
The girls come in about 6 flavors.

Low income rednecks
>unreasonably picky for their status, must be a redneck, money, like always, helps a lot.

Mid to high income rednecks
>These are our valley girls. Inept airheads with terrible taste in nearly every aspect of their lives.

The farmer's daughter
>Dated a few of these. Genuine southern sweethearts, who just want a hard working man and a few acres to raise some little shitlins on. Bonus points for freckles

Hood rats
>Tulsa has one of the highest crime rates in the country. There are a lot of these here, in every color and income level. Garbage tier

Nerdy women
>Most are faking it for male attention
>You'll find that a lot of the genuine ones play magic:the gathering 'round these parts.

Wierd women
>Usually from out of state and haven't found their niche yet.
>this flavor encompasses punk rockers and hipsters (the local music scene is big here)
>night owls
>artsy women (music, arts, or history majors.)
>The outliers of The other flavors.
>>724689015
Lawton is similar, but smaller. As such it has less crime, but also fewer restaurants and other retail. If I'm not mistaken, Sprint car racing is big there. My little brother races Sprint and stock cars.
>>
Background: optional Spanish course, students not required to actually follow it

>Girls who show up every single lesson but all they can do is talk about how bad the professor teaches and how useless her lessons are

That literally triggered me.
Like, just dont fucking follow her lessons and let others do so in peace
>>
Would you sniff that butt's farts?
>>
>>724676989
>The Asian guy who jerks off at the back of the class to the white girls in class.

Me btw.
>>
>>724689959
literally the opposite; she has never fucked a black
>>
>>724692290
I will say though, college as far as I can tell, at least here in tulsa where it's easy to find work, was a pretty big waste of time.

Come to Tulsa if you just want to work hard and open a small business.
>>
>>724676989

Black activists.

Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>724687750
Pretty sure all the guys at uni do that
>>
>>724687772
But what if you DON'T know said subject?
>>
I'm 27 and considering going back to college to learn something. I make really good money working night shift in a hospital full time and play games half the time I'm working... WWYD anons? (Prior military, so I have 4 years paid college as well)
>>
>>724688610
It's blasphemy
That's what it is
>>
File: Oh Man.gif (2MB, 453x257px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Man.gif
2MB, 453x257px
>>724676989
I bring my giant water bottle with me everywhere. I really wouldn't if I didn't have a throat condition that causes me to choke constantly.
Oh well.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>the feminazi who keep sticking posters of ''body praising'' with drawings of fat women
>the faggots who call everyone in a gender neutral friendly way
>the people who entered uni because they are considered to be black (what we call ''quota'' for people who are black, low income etc.)
>the people who forget they are in one of the biggest institutions in the continent and start playing left wing Marx tier militant

I am not even in the humanities or art field.
>>
>>724688610
"You want to be a doctor, but can't even drive a manual car?" - One of the first questions I asked my girlfriend. Pissed her off that day, but we've been together for over 3 years now... And yes, I taught her how to drive a manual transmission :P.
>>
>>724693242
kek one of my first weeks back on campus this semester I saw some bloated white girl about 18-19 yrs old wearing a black crewneck sweatshirt with giant white letters that said BLACK LIVES MATTER. I'm sure they matter to her if thats the only dick she can catch.
>>
>>724694008
Fuck you and your giant gallon jug of water. Gotta hydrate to cry fap when you get home?
>>
>>724694008

I use giant water bottles, but for work. I work in indoor temperatures as hot as 85 degrees to 90.
>>
>>724696087
Do you cum in it and drink that too? Fuck your water.
>>
File: 1480351906789.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1480351906789.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>724695206
If you read the post correctly you would know the exact reason for the bottle of water, and not have to strain your brain to come up with some stupid insult. I don't use a gallon jug btw
>>
>The starry eyed, daddy/govt money, no life experience, helpless dorm kiddies.

I come from a blue collar family, transferred from a community college, worked either full time of close to it, and now support myself off campus. I hate getting lumped in with these faggots, especially when I have a condescending professor who is "blowing my mind" and "turning my world upside down" by telling me how the real world works, the same one that I have been living in probably more than he has.
>>
>>724696561
YOU USE A GALLON JUG AND YOU DRINK YOUR OWN CUM.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.