[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to love again and fix a 6year relationship after

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: 0508992860 - Copy.jpg (178KB, 1792x1344px) Image search: [Google]
0508992860 - Copy.jpg
178KB, 1792x1344px
Is it possible to love again and fix a 6year relationship after a few months if she broke up with me and is currently with another guy?
She still texts me about missing/thinking of me. Ive been with another girls too but in the end I know it isnt the same.
>>
Very rarely. You guys broke up for a reason. It's best this way.
>>
>>724545396
Oh I'm sure she misses something about you but she doesn't miss you. She misses something you provided her. Oh and I feel like this is also important to mention: WOMEN LIE! A lot...
>>
I had the same problem with my ex I was with for 3 years. Cut contact, move on, get some cabbage.
>>
>>724545396

Why would you want her back? Are you curious to kiss her and see what her new boyfriend's dick tastes like?
>>
>>724545636
From time to time I look that way but its hard to think straight, specially during the weekends. I met some Tinder girls but most of them are just a waste of time.

>>724545704
As if you were only with virgin girls.
>>
File: 01.jpg (274KB, 677x880px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
274KB, 677x880px
>>724545396
Yes, it's possible to fix it and forget about it...
But the true question is :
do YOU really want her back ?

If yes, then proceed
If not, move on
>>
I was in the same sitch and did get back together and it definetly wasnt the same and I actually started to enjoy being single and had regrets. Then 2 days before vday she ends it again runs back to the same dude gets played by him then comes running back to me 2 days after that when she got played by him. I told her to eat shit and kick rocks girls just like having options and control dont fall for pussy games
>>
>>724545396
people will be together for 20 years, then split up and never get back together. if you broke up then there's a fucking reason and that reason will resurface because it probably has something to with what will not change. stop communicating with her and move on, you'll feel different after no contact.
>>
File: 648_pd211552_1.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
648_pd211552_1.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>724545396
Yes, but you have to make her come to you. That means a long wait while she sluts around.

Your desperation is your mortal enemy. Defeat it.
>>
>>724545396

If you threw the trash away, don't go pick it up again.
>>
>>724546253
>>724546339

Thats what I fear, it would be a hard way and there are times I enjoy being single again. It sucks because Im spending more time looking for girls but at the same time its a new world of possibilities.

I dont really know if I would be able to be with her again, specially thinking she is dating another guy, knowing me I will be thinking of that anytime, doubting about cheating or things like that.

This thursday is her birthday, I think I'll text her. We didnt see each other since the break up as I dont want her to think I want to be her friend or some of those stupid girl things.
>>
>>724546509
Im trying to be strong, ignoring her and not writing. She actually was the first one to do so 1 month ago, but at the same time I know if I just ignore her she wont come back as she is someone with a lot of pride and prefers to stay fucked instead of telling me she is suffering
>>
>>724546339
>girls just like having options and control dont fall for pussy games

This so much. But it also applies to us aswell.

Anyways it's a pretty low move whomever it is from.
>>
File: Docking.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Docking.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>724545396
Yep. Just gotta do this and it'll be all good again.
>>
>>724546553
Add a fuckload of thots on facebook its easy to move on having multiple girl to talk to and if she has any feelings for you it will make her mad jealous just to spite the hoe
>>
>>724546659
this is disgusting
this is what uncut people do?! lol
>>
>>724547091
Yeah. All the time. Uncut bros love getting their foreskin fuck on.
>>
File: TridentD5.jpg (1MB, 1572x2034px) Image search: [Google]
TridentD5.jpg
1MB, 1572x2034px
>>724546619
You misunderstand. Don't ignore her, just be coy. You want her to slowly realize that you care for her immensely but are strong enough to do without her. So don't ignore, don't be a dick and don't be indifferent. This is a difficult highwire to walk.

'I ache for you beyond words, but things are going well' is the vibe to send.
>>
>>724545396
It's a lie, she is just being a selfish cunt, my ex did this, 6 year relationship too, by the time I realised what was happening, she was well and truly getting away with murder
>>
>>724547386
Jesus, enjoy being a doormat your entire life, you sad faggot.
>>
>>724545396

That's life man, you're gonna have to learn to live with it.

You might find someone to love again you might not. But just remember you never stop feeling something for that person you just learn to cope with it. Learn and try not fuck things up with the next one.
>>
File: Plow.jpg (962KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Plow.jpg
962KB, 2048x1536px
>>724547515
Don't fret anon, you'll find a girlfriend someday.
>>
>>724547386
Im trying to give her some space, but at the same time Im not sure if Im doing it right. She is the kind of girl who can change her mind in a matter of minutes. For example, talking for 1 hour with her, everything seems to be alright again. And when night comes (and probably after some messages of the new guy) she asks me to not write her anymore. 1 month later she sends me a "Hello OP" message.

I dont really know if its worth the time, at the end I know I will be suffering again.
>>
>>724547608
And you'll find a boyfriend to ravage your boipucci.
>>
File: SonicNoGood.gif (7KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
SonicNoGood.gif
7KB, 400x340px
>>724545396
>currently with another guy
>>
>>724545396
I've been with my fiance 11 years now and we broke up for a year 6 years ago, both saw other people, we didn't plan to get back together it just kinda happened naturally, so don't force it, what will be will be
>>
I honestly prefer her to being with another guy instead of being single and fucking every week 3 different dudes. But at the end I prefer to not to think that a lot, meanwhile Im meeting girls from Tinder, that kinda helps.
>>
File: IMG_0065.jpg (1MB, 2918x1953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
1MB, 2918x1953px
>>724547664
zzzzzzz
>>
File: 1469617870998.jpg (44KB, 757x736px) Image search: [Google]
1469617870998.jpg
44KB, 757x736px
Go back to sleep Jeret.
>>
>>724547715
Thats nice to read anon, there were times in those 6 years where she mentioned we could take a "standby" or some time for us. I never took it serious but I guess this could be that.
>>
File: BBC10.jpg (45KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
BBC10.jpg
45KB, 500x439px
>>724545396
It'll never be the same for either of you, if you know what I mean.
>>
To be honest I'm in the same boat. 6 years she left for another guy. Shes a one of a kind girl so I know she will still be pure. However how I feel about life now seems to be easier without having someone else to worry about. The feelings towards her I think have not changed but she broke up with me for a reason and let just say I wish it ended at a point in time in the relationship. People change we just need to adapt. I too have started playing around and yes it doesn't feel the same. But hey give it enough time and you'll most likely fall for someone again. Just make sure it's an upgrade from the last and not downgrading your worth
>>
File: 1488550910436.png (236KB, 2136x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1488550910436.png
236KB, 2136x1124px
>>724545396
>>
>>724547875
>>724547833
>>724545396
I guess the 7 year itch has become the 6 year itch
>>
>>724546339
Real about that control shit. In that hell right now. My ex fucked two guys in the time she was single and fucking has the audacity to tell me she loves me and I'm her life partner afterwards. Said she just needs to explore her options before settling down with me. Wtf? I ain't no cuck. Still ignoring her calls and messages. Hoes ain't loyal... Move on man, shit will eat you up from the inside and leave you hating yourself.
>>
>>724547457
Shit man. Brutal. This is my current fear.
>>
>>724549034
I know she isnt fucking random guys, but she is with her new bf, so at the same time is more or less similar.
She could think the same for me as she knows Im single and I could be fucking lots of girls, but she doesnt ask me for that.

I think if we end up being again together we wont told anything
>>
>>724547715
My heart wants to believe. But my mind remembers the lies. I'm just afraid to get cucked.
>>
File: 1417870673281.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1417870673281.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
>>724549260
Thats what I fear the most, I wont have the same time I had when I was with her, so at the end I will be suspecting of her or doubting she is seeing that guy again or who knows.

But sadly, that could happen with so many girls these days. I wrote this post too >>724548177 , so Im too disappointed right know, every girl seems to follow the same patterns.
>>
>>724549243
I still wish the best for you man. Best thing to do if you get back together, leave that shit in the past. You get nothing from digging up those bits.
>>
>>724550033
thanks for your advice, I think I should continue to fight for her. Its not like Im on my 20s anymore and I see relationships in a different way now.
>>
Advice : was in a 9 yo relationship. She dumped me(was like 3 months from asking her 2 marry me). I still feel for her and i love her. I've been banging her for the last 2.5 years (3 months after she dumped me)and the idiot doesn't seem to get it... She probably cheated on me with him in the beginning. But shit, free pussy and i can do with her as i want as long as i don't finish inside since she doesn't want kids without marriage (religious stupid idea). In my case i experienced a sudden burst in pussies after the split (10 girls in 1 year, mostly on the side, 1 was married, 1 divorced, 1 had a fionce and the others had bfs... they all cheated). I'm filling her up anally and facially for like 2 times a week when he's on duty. He's a idiot. I know she plays him bc of his job and bc he helps her a lot. But that's what i did while in the relationship(helping her out). Sucks like a champ and the fact that he kisses her after i cum in that shitty mouth is mindfucking. I know i will never marry her since she cheats... but let bygones be bygones and fuck her. They all cheat in my opinion, or at least i wasn't lucky in love.
>>
>>724549497
I was in that thread earlier. I feel you man. This most recent round is my third go at trusting a woman with my heart. I dedicated myself to her and all I got was fucked over. I was at my lowest two weeks ago. Prior to that, had my baby mama crush me into oblivion when she split to explore her options. Had a kid with the other guy few months later. 15 years of my life wasted on women. I'm tired of the games and I'm wary of all females now man.
>>
>>724545396
Tell her to come back to you or stop texting. If she doesn't come back, move on and never give her attention again.
>>
>>724547386
>'I ache for you beyond words, but things are going well'
It may be the vibe to send, but sure as hell not the way to live.
She dropped you OP. If you decide to give her a chance to come back to you, do so, but do it on your terms. If she doesn't do it, fuck it, find yourself a bitch with a face like her's to fuck for a while and then move on.
>>
Just block her number and move on. Still texting you and dating someone else is wrong of her and she's only using you for the attention.
>>
I got cucked after 3 years.
If I didn't kill a person after that ordeal, I never will.

Move on, get some self respect.
>>
>>724550166
This was me two weeks ago. I'm feeling ok now, but it depends if I gotta deal with my demons. Every lonely night without her or the weekends when I'm out and I accidentally run into her, I hit some bad detours on my recovery. I won't lie though, I loved her more than my baby mama and I'm afraid if she reaches out to me and I fucking misstep and let her in, I'll get fucked up all over again. I was ready to marry this woman. I'd have flayed someone gladly for her... But after all these mind games... It's hard man, I don't know what I'm doing sometimes. Shit gets me bad...
>>
>>724550546
This is how I feel about my current sitch.
>>
>>724551023
Same thing. We were about to get married, both our families knew it. We worked so well together, went to events, exhibitions and all those things in our town. I wasnt expecting she would left me, so even Im meeting other girls and having maybe a fuck or 2 >>724549497
I cant rest well anymore or stop thinking about her.
>>
>>724551169
Never connected well with her dad, but he told her I was good to her. He never said that about anyone else. Gave me some pride. I know what you mean about the restlessness. I miss her more often than not... But my mind keeps me in line remembering her lies and trying to keep me around as insurance in case her adventures leave her wanting more. Fighting my demons man, that's my nights. Sucks because I work a demanding job, go to school, and still looking for bitches to get my mind off her. My best buddy told me to say to myself one day minus today. It helps.
>>
>>724545396
Short answer: No.

Long answer:
Only if you love hating yourself and hating to love her. Because that's what the future will be all about.
>>
Possibly if my hypothesis is correct,

but it might be easyier to find some nice human, take psycadelic drugs together and then. "Fall in love" with each other.
>>
>>724545396
Ur a cuck lel
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.