[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best jobs? Report your job, why is the job you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 25

File: best.jpg (67KB, 725x528px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
67KB, 725x528px
What are the best jobs?

Report your job, why is the job you mention the best job (we're not only talking money here. Why is it the best job)

How much will/would the job help you get women?
>>
>>724439284
Computer programmer
It's not the best job, it sucks.
It also doesn't get me laid.
>>
Doctor in military service here.

Pay is good, but workload/time spent working is too big.

My exams weren't that long ago, so can't tell if it's really a chick magnet or not.
>>
File: Media_55.gif (27KB, 364x420px) Image search: [Google]
Media_55.gif
27KB, 364x420px
Freelance journalist

It's pretty decent job because I see lots of places and meet lot's of people. Also I like to write and I love the fact that people are interested to read my stuff.

Doesn't pay well. Doesn't get me laid in-job (gotta keep professional) and girls are generally not that impressed.

Best job to get laid is probably something like snowboard/surf instructor. Or just any job that makes you rich bc we all know what women like the most.
>>
Baker
not great, but use to be pretty alright. Management changed and the whole place went straight into the ground and now ever day is complete bullshit.
Doesn't get you laid because it fucks your schedule, up early in the morning and in bed at 5pm.
>>
I am a rabotauy on shinomontazhka, polet normalniy, but not match pay.
>>
>>724439586
My Man
How did you get into the business?
>>
no employment

get 1100€ a month
can earn additionally 430€ a month without loosing my gibs
have to spend 1 hour every 3 months at the agency

dont feel bad about it, because 100.000+ sandniggers came the last year and get the same, why should they but not me
>>
>>724440747
Where you from?
>>
>>724440523
have you tried turning it off and back on again?
>>
>>724440863
Not op, but looks like Germany. Hartz IV-Beppo.
>>
>>724439586
I used to bea journalist and hated it. Now i'm a police officer. Literally the best job i've ever had.
>>
Dog walker.

I think it's obvious why this is the best job. Literally no stress. I don't even have to show up on time.
>>
>>724440994
little further south, otherwise it would have been 1.000.000+ sandniggers
>>
>>724441170
True, sad, story.
>>
File: 1411822124204.jpg (26KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
1411822124204.jpg
26KB, 335x335px
>>724440994
Hartz neger unite
>>
>>724441126
Does it one get annoying having to walk your mum everywhere?
>>
>>724441374
kek
>>
CPA at an accounting firm. 2 years in and I make 60k +bonus and benefits.

I don't meet or get chicks at work but some of the young professional networking events have a lot. I would say the only way it helps get chicks is that when they do finally come over my adult lvl apartment with all my fun stuff is always commented on.
>>
Cable installer, make over $60k a year, and I don't pay for internet, tv, phone, or home security. Plus my shit works all the time. Drive a company vehicle, and it stays at home, so my day starts when I get in the van. Only downside of the job is the hoarders and stupid customers.
>>
>>724442133
got any good greentext about a hoarder or a stupid customer?
>>
>>724442133
I used to be a field service manager for Dish. It mostly sucked cock.
>>
File: IMG_20170305_085419_01.jpg (832KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_085419_01.jpg
832KB, 1458x2592px
>>724442432
I live in a hillbilly area, so stupid customers are constant, especially when they try to work on their own shit and don't want you to know.

Have had a lady argue with me for 20 minutes that her boxes were working 2 days ago, despite the fact the power cords were missing. She had no idea what I was talking about.

People call in because their 10 year old computer froze, and its our job to fix it because it connects to the internet. Or it takes to long to boot up, so our internet must be too slow for it to boot faster.

Had a lady in an apartment bitch her wifi wasn't working because it wouldn't reach the laundromat 3 blocks down the road.

And lets not forget the fact that there are only two of us that work in this area, so when I come across the worlds most fucked up wiring put together with store bought cable and gold splitters; saying "the last technician out did it" isn't going to fucking fly.

Then there's the hill fold who want cable ran to their shed, 6 tvs in their trailer, and complain when they're consistently 2 months behind on their bill and we shut them off because they tried to pay on a bank holiday weekend. Yeah, if you owe $800 and get your service shut off, we still have to show up when you complain it doesn't work.

Pic related. Front yard of the trailer I was at Friday.
>>
Support worker for mentally handicapped people. It's so so, sometimes it's as easy as a free trip to the cinema email to accompany a client. Other times its fighting off the aggressions of a mentoloid.
It doesn't get me laid, but I have a gf so I'm not actively looking and I wouldn't try and pick up a girl with it.
>>
>>724443084
sounds shitty m8

what about the hoarders tho?
>>
>>724439641
Yeee Bread baker here, actually management is pretty solid where I am, but the 11pm-9am schedule is definitely rough, the only chicks are the ones I work with and the gf, not pussy magnet work
>>
>>724443442
Worst hoarder house I was ever in was about 3 years ago. Just stacks of newspapers, magazines, un-opened VHS tapes, and of course empty cans and over flowing ashtrays everywhere. Would have to walk through the 2 foot corridor in each room, and dig my way to the walls (there was no cable anywhere in the house, and of course they wanted 9 tvs and internet). Kneel down on the floor and my pants would get wet, so I just pretended it was water. Smelled a cat, never saw a cat.

Then there's the animal hoarders. Have had houses with 5 overflowing litter boxes in the kitchen. Have one house here that had at least 17 cats and a Saint Bernard in the house; then they went and added a giant poodle looking dog.

Of course my favourites are the ones you can smell from the street. I just burn my clothes on those, because that stench will never come out. They pay for our uniforms, and my supervisor has seen me go in houses he won't, so they don't really care.

Now that's just me, some techs will refuse to go in houses like that, so it's not like they force us, but here it happens too often for me to refuse 20% of my jobs, so it's become my speciality.

Kudos though to the techs up north in the city. We got some guys from Gary and Chicago that don't flinch on a job when a drive-by is happening.
>>
>>724444005

wow.. gross, dude.

you ever get any hot chicks who are dtf?
>>
>>724439392
Computer programmer, love it, and it does get me laid.
>>
Field project manager. Handle a team of about 14 people who go in and reset grocery stores. Along side other teams overal totalling around 50 people.

20 hr. With Drive time paid and mileage, hotels are free and almost always highend.

Good for booty cause im 27 and get to dress sharp and do allot of pointing and orderig around. Grocery girls are undrpaid and usually not tok bad looking, and im I a different state every week. Easy to lay a random in 4 days. Plus per diem is 46 dollars so I dont even pay to feedem.
>>
Circus Director. I work with some of the most beautiful and athletic women (and men) in the world. Lots of burlesque and dancers too. It's a good life.
>>
>>724444268
computer programming doesnt get you laid. you get uself laid and use computer programming as a way to facilitate that. you probably use programming as a talking point or your expertise gets you close enough to people for charm to do the rest.
>>
Comercial airplane pilot.
You earn the six figures and you become a pussy magnet. Even the ugly and shy guys gets hit on by hot girls if they go out with the uniforms.
>>
File: 2013-10-10_15-12-31_143.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-10_15-12-31_143.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>724444156
It does happen occasionally, but the bitches are usually nasty as hell, so I just ignore it.

Some techs do get it worse than others though: have one tech who is a total metrosexual pretty boy who had a male customer spend the entire visit in a towel lying on his bed watching him fix the tv. He was disappointed when the tech mentioned his wife and three kids.

Usually though, it's a scam of someone trying to get something from the company or into something super kinky. One tech got hit on by a lady who said she was home alone, so he made the call to get out of there before he got involved in something that would get him fired. As he drove off the lady and some man came out of the house together, so she was in no way alone.
>>
Field Sales Engineer, get paid basically for talking with people, lot of traveling, visiting new places and meeting new people. Company pays for all my expenses. Good while you are young,
>>
Firefighter/Paramedic
I dont make a lot of money but the schedule is awesome and women love firefighters. Sadly I'm on the ambulance way more than fighting fires, but I get to save lives and look good doing it. Women love the uniform.
>>
File: wp_88882342.jpg (1MB, 3870x2176px) Image search: [Google]
wp_88882342.jpg
1MB, 3870x2176px
Forest park ranger.
>Work free hours without a real boss.
>No stress.
>Spend time in nature.
>Get fit and healthy.
>Money is great, 17 dollars/hour plus benefits.
>Meet tourists and people from all over the world.
>Ladies back in town lows me, the forest hardens a man and his looks.
9/10 job.
>pic related. My office.
>>
>>724439284
High school English teacher
Love the job because I can do whatever I want and it's fun
Wish the money were better but I can't really complain when I get my summers off
As for getting women...not really, no. Well... other teachers, sure. We're kind of a quirky, incestuous group, us teachers. I worked at one school where the gossip and scandals and love triangles were sitcom-worthy.
>>
>>724445264
Are you the guy who carries the tomahawk? From the other thread?
>>
Freelance live music photographer

>tour with bands and festivals
>parties backstage with rockstars
>job itself pretty fucking fun
>free tickets to any gig
>decent pay
>chicks at shows and gigs dig it as you have special access and a decent talent that provides money
>work a few hours a night and get paid enough to sustain yourself
>>
>>724445356
Sure am.
>>
>>724440747
fucking scrub that logic is the dumbest ever. you are one of them now. pls kill yourself.
>>
>>724445264
My dream job. Looks fucking nice.
Is it all year? Or part time?
>>
>>724445472
We spend too much time on here don't we tomahawkbro?
>>
File: 2 THUMBS UP.jpg (86KB, 515x589px) Image search: [Google]
2 THUMBS UP.jpg
86KB, 515x589px
I'm a professional pisser. I get on stage and piss really accurately and really hard for a very long time. I get 600 USD per show, and each show lasts 15 minutes. It's a great job because I really like the taste of water and it gets me laid because girls love when someone is good enough at something that they can get up on stage to do it. Doesn't matter if it's peanut juggling or pissing. Still gets you laid for some reason.
>>
>>724445780
Yup full time. I work 6 weeks at a time, get 2 weeks off and then another 6 weeks,
Hours depends on what needs to be done and can range from 2 hours per day or 10.
But I always get payed for 10 hours per day.
>>
>>724445378
sounds fucking nice! where do you live?
what kind of music?
>>
>>724445834
Haha probably. But right now I'm chilling in a cabin waiting for nightfall. Going out to check the illuminated path around town, replace lights if needed. 4chan is a good time spender.
>>
>>724445968
You really are living the dream, aren't you? Fucking jelly
>>
>>724439284
>private security
i am not talking about being mall guard, theme park guard etc. but you will have to start there unless you are ex LEO or military. i'm talking private security that does body guard details, transportation details and high risk security.
you get to travel(usually travel well), meet a lot of people including celebrities(boss them the fuck around as well), go to exclusive stuff no normal person could go to, learn secrets about people that media would kill to know, and its flexible. you can work a\a little or a lot depending on assignment
>>
>>724446046
Consider my self lucky that's for sure.
>>
>>724440747
also: has to take any shit job the agency offers or no moneyz anymore
>>
Engineer. Make 112k a year.

Love the work HATE the people and company. Last company the people were alright. Here they're all idiots.
>>
>>724439586
> Freelance Journalist

Unemployed
>>
Heavy equipment operator
Pipelines

How much i make depends on the year
Usually about 80,000 in about 7 months of the season

Them i go on unemployed

The job really really sucks sometimes but the time off makes it so worth it
>>
>>724445264
Where do you live? What can I do to become like you my friend
>>
File: tZfeV.jpg (61KB, 600x723px) Image search: [Google]
tZfeV.jpg
61KB, 600x723px
This guy has the best job.
>>
>>724446102
What's a secret no one would believe
>>
>>724439284
Janitor.Pay isn't bad since I'm young and don't have kids, so I have cash to fuck around with.

It doesn't get me laid but I do have a few younger teachers who flirt which isn't too bad.

Ultimate job would be tenured professor, easy cash, fuck around, summers off, can fuck the students cause they're of age, make bank
>>
>>724446869
taylor swift likes to peg men
>>
>>724446570
Live in northern Sweden.
Well I got an education in nature and wildlife in university but hated school so just answered an add for the job.
Got called in for an interview and got hired.
They didn't even check my credentials, no grades needed I guess.
Just told them about my self, my strong love for the outdoors and the honest truth that I don't like people and crows much so I can be alone for long periods of time. Done deal.
So have a interest in nature and you can't be afraid of working in all weathers. Rain, storms, snow or humid summer. You gotta walk and check the trails no matter what.
>>
>>724446598
I second this !!!!
I work as an aerobic/yoga teacher and I get to touch pussy ALL THE TIME.
It's easier for me to do my job because I am gay.
>>
>>724444375

I'd bet. Where are you located?
>>
>>724446958
meh.
>>
I get £880 a day writing API services in a specific security product.

Can be fun. Still IT but pays well
>>
Headbrewer in craft brewery.

Pay is good but it could be better.

Work hour's, often 10h per day (sometimes 12h/pd). Also one or two working saturdays per month.

Pussy magnet for sure. But very hard for long relationship. Often relocate and this hours :-(

Cheers guys !
>>
>>724446102

What are your credentials?

I'm currently USASOC and most I hear about is guys getting out doing overseas contracting. How do I break into this type of security instead?
>>
>>724445844

Where is this happening? And what are you hitting with your pee?
>>
>>724441724
60k is shit pay for a cpa firm. You in the midwest?
>>
>>724446598
It's donald Trumps trainer. Awesome.
>>
College professor.

It's a fantastic job if you enjoy sharing knowledge that you're passionate about. It's rare these days, but every now and then I get that beautiful moment in a lecture when students venture original ideas forward and debate one another critically. You have complete and total freedom over your own curriculum. You're given key areas that must be taught, but how you get there and what you do is up to you. You rarely interact with any higher levels or bosses. We have faculty meetings once per month, but those meetings are just teacher's union info and just what's coming in the following months (spring flings, etc.).

Unfortunately, many students just sit and stare at me like deer in headlights. The kids right out of high school are the worst. I don't know what they're doing to these kids in high school, but they are the most robotic, anxiety-riddled students, ever.

I love my job. It fulfills me on a deep level. I see teaching as the perfect synergy between science, in the way that students learn, and art, in the way that the material is conveyed with technique and performance.

As far as women, yes, absolutely there are professors who hook up with students. I'm married. I can't. It's fucking torture. Being a faithful man and teaching at the college level is oppressive. That's the best word for it. Around 10% of the female students throw themselves at the professor. They dress sluttier each class and get more obvious with each interaction.

The worst part is that this ISN'T high school, so there is really no consequence. They're legal.
>>
>>724445264
>>Money is great, 17 dollars/hour plus benefits.

where the fuck do you live that 17 an hour is great? thats fucking shit wage in NY
>>
>>724447261
get your security licenses, you'll need basic security license(D), armed security(G) then PI license. this will let you work while armed and PI will let you actually work in plain clothes instead of uniform and keep gun concealed rather than displayed in uniform like normal guards.
you can use time served to get PI license since you do need years of experience to get it(in florida its 2 years 4096 hours). when you have that you need to either find an agency or do freelance. i suggest looking up agency who handles protective details and doing some work with them since then when they see what you can do they will give you better posts and if an individual likes you you can be hired by them to join there security team(celebrities).
you should have no issue getting licenses and then work since ex military does well in this field, especially as personal guards
>>
>>724439284

Hotel caretaker.

Small hotel at the beach in the caribbean I'm left to run on my own.

If you want to get laid, this job works for that well.
>>
>>724447669
Sweden. That's after tax. And remember I get payed for 10 hours per day no matter how few hours I work. 2 hours? Still 10 hour pay.
As long as I'm here, even if it's chilling in my cabin, eating chips and drinking beer I get payed.
And then there is a 15% "bonus" on top of that for food and supplies, free dental, free healthcare, company car with 2 tanks of gas each month.
Tell me that's bad ..
>>
>>724441126
How's the pay though
>>
>>724439284
Research Biochemist in academia (not a student)

Would get paid more in industry but hours are super relaxed, I come and go as I please and no fucks are given as long as I'm making progress. Academic research is great because it is not driven by the dollar. I work basically by myself, listen to my music all day. Get to use cool science equipment, make GMOs, basically use cutting edge technology everyday.

Girls like that you are a scientist and smart. Works as a decent convo starter but quickly goes above everyone's head when talking about research because even at a super simplified level, it's still pretty complex if you have no sci background.
>>
>>724447825
Oh where in the carribean?
If you're on St. Croix you might know an acquaintance of mine.
>>
>>724447690

Sounds good. I'll research how to obtain those licenses. But do they transfer from state to state or do you have to get licensed in each state you work?

How steady is your work? Was it intermittent in the beginning and then plenty of work as you got experienced and then known?

What was your annual income the first couple of years and what is it after 5 years?
>>
>>724448024

Not there, I'd rather not get into where it is, but it's a shorter flight from the mainland than that.
>>
>>724439284
Kindergarten English teacher in SE Asia

Every teaching assistant I've had in the last 5 years has been a 18-23 year old girl desperate to practice her English. 80% of them have been hot. I got plenty of action until I found one I liked and married her.
>>
>>724439284
i wish i had the job in op's pic :(
>>
>>724446419
What kind of engineer?
>>
My best job was being a college lounge assistant. I made minimum wage to watch over the lounge and not let people get to crazy. My only real reasonabilly was to sell pool cards to students so they can use the pool tables...10 bucks for the semester. I made some good friends in that lounge and ended up being paid to chill, play pool, and video games for four years. That lounge became the place go be at that school and we had a lot of great times there, my friends still bitch at me when they remember I was being paid during those times.
>>
>>724448256
Oh okay, well you're living a dream of mine, I kind of hope that I'll find some way to go work on one of the old danish west indian islands.
>>
>>724447932
That actually sounds great as fuck. I had a similar set-up working in Norway as a tourist guide. Was awesome. Sadly it was time limited.
>>
>>724447992
What are you working on?
>>
>>724445264
>the forest hardens a man

Are you saying you get wood, from... err... wood?
>>
>>724439284
Gardener

IT technician. Repair and refurbish shit computer equipment. Some of it is a nightmare to take apart, but formatting drives usually gives me half the day to just listen to tunes and audio books. Shit pay no chance of promotion

Always enjoyed garden work handling the soil, nursing plants, watching them grow and progress. It gives me a nice feeling of solace
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (25KB, 325x271px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
25KB, 325x271px
>>724448767
>Are you saying you get wood, from... err... wood?
Sure. A huge pine tree is sexy as fuck.
>>
File: 1486776234420.jpg (23KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1486776234420.jpg
23KB, 413x395px
>>724448903
Kek.
>>
File: 81.jpg (110KB, 762x1042px) Image search: [Google]
81.jpg
110KB, 762x1042px
>>724447341
Nevada. I shoot it in short bursts into little cups ten feet away, and shoot pieces of paper tied to fishing line hanging from the proscenium. I use pee power to spin a waterwheel that I made (a pisswheel) that lifts a mouse up off the ground with the force of my pee, using pulleys and fishing line. It's an 18+ show though so you have to leave your kids at home. It's sort of a weird pissing comedy show.
>>
>>724448182
certain license carry from state to state but that is dependent on the state. some will let your all cross over others will not thus you need to get them there(its easy for D and G since its a week worth of time basically) i have had no issue with states since my work usually is based out of florida thus i can work without issue if traveling through other places but not really setting up there. some places you will need to get CW(concealed weapon) if you want to carry a gun because of laws such as las vegas. if you get the license in clark county(las vegas) you can carry gun everywhere but if you get it in nevada outside that county you can't carry in clark county. so when you work there like i have you need that license or you will be unarmed

work is quite steady since i work for agency along with freelance and thus always have a job. i do personal security, instructor(K license so i can teach the courses) and just finished transport of weed for dispensaries. pay goes up and down but is pretty solid throughout
this is what i got paid for the last time i did each kind of work
for personal security i got 75/hr for 3 weeks of work(12 hr shifts)
instructor 50/hr this is held basically every week and i do it every 3 weeks for 68 hours(D and G 40+28)
the weed job was 200/hr for 4 days
private jeweler expo was 66/hr for 4 days

i make around 120-200k a year depending on how much work i do and what that work is. hell just being a guard for a federal contractor makes 20-40/hr and thats just a D and G license
>>
I have 3 jobs.
Shift Leader at Applebee's
Broil Cook at Texas RH
Server at Ocharleys

I'm a single 23 year old male living alone. I support nobody but myself and care about nobody but myself. But man, do I get love the hos at my jobs. Restaurants are the 2nd best place for young pussy if you missed out on the college experience.
>>
>>724448903
>dat tap root
>>
>>724443315
As a parent of a child with special needs, people like you scare the fuck out of me. "Menteloid"? Seriously wtf?
>>
lmao if ur not a doctor

give up kiddos.
>>
>>724449249
Did you miss the stuff where he does perfectly normal stuff with clients that don't attack him?
>>
>>724449276
btw im a proctologist and i do what i love
>>
>>724449348
You love digging in peoples asses?
>>
>>724449348

you realise your dad would love you more if you were actually a proctologist?

because you'd be a doctor

lmao
>>
>>724449444
Such a waste of trips, why are you fellating doctors?
>>
>>724443315
Mentoloid? You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>724448642
In short, my lab is interested in how heme is attached to cytochrome c (the pathway I work with has like 8 proteins that do it). I change amino acids in ecoli, one amino acid at a time, grow and purify ecoli to produce the proteins I'm interested in and then test for functionality
>>
Infant room teacher
I personally love my job. Just enjoy spending time with the kids since I probaby won't have one myself.
I don't know, I am a female.
>>
>>724449528

most respectable profession on earth bro why you fightin it
>>
>>724446476
Oops forgot

If youre in camp you wont be seeing girls.
Sometimes you get a job where youre staying in a town with a few good bars.

Personally i find that the women who go for haggard bush men kind of repulsive.

I have a good girlfreind so i'm not really searching though
>>
>>724449621
I'm not, it's cool if people want to be doctors, but we only need so many of them. It's nice having doctors, but if all of the people who keep civilization left their jobs to join them, society would fall.
>>
>>724449025

Either this is a weird joke. Or a great show! I'd watch.
>>
>>724449609
change the proteins in the bottom of my asshole with your scientific dick, please
>>
>>724440747
you are cancer pls off yourself
>>
>>724449733

that's not the topic of the thread
>>
>>724449617
Why do you think you won't have kids of your own?
>>
>>724449784
The topic says best jobs. Jobs is plural.
That means that people can come here to talk about the jobs they love, not just which job is the bestest.
>>
>>724443315

Having been a PCA for 3 years, I love that you see mentaloids for what they are.

Mentaloids.
>>
>>724449802
I would love to have a child, but my fiance has completely different views on children. We also don't have the financial abilities to.
>>
>>724449875

no, but it means your digression into "b-but its not sustainable" is entirely irrelevant

nigga what point do you think you're makin right now.
>>
>>724449746
No that would make mustard gas
>>
>>724449091
Thanks for the information.

How long have you been doing it?

Is it common for guys that have been doing it as long as you to make that much?

I have to imagine the firs few years are pretty rough not making much until you get the higher level licenses.
>>
>>724449955
i wanna fucking die, that would be an awesome way to go out
>death by rectal mustard gas explosion
also nice digits
>>
>>724439284

Best job is probably a male porn star or sex trafficker since you get to have sex with some very sexy girls I'd imagine.

I work IT. Money is crap and only good thing is I have a lot of free time on my hands. We play games like ffxiv at work and we can take hour+ lunches. My job doesn't help me with women at all, unless I Keylog their shit and blackmail them for the dumb shit they do on the company network. But I do so it is what it is.
>>
>>724449950
Oh okay.
>>724449952
True, that was a digression. I was just saying that there are other great jobs aside from being a doctor.
>>
Police in small Swedish town. Got nothing to do most days, no refugees up here in the north.
The uniform attracts ladies like moths to a light.
Pay is meh but ok.
>>
File: cat thumbs up.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
cat thumbs up.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>724449738
It's a weird joke. I am a handyman until i'm finished getting my degree. I have dreams that one day I will be able to lift hamsters with urethral hydropower, and expand my bladder to 1600cc. For now I should finish getting my degree though.
>>
>>724450144
supreme kek
>>
>>724450098
Ever shot anyone?
>>
>>724450310
Never even pulled my weapon. And I have been working here for 17 years.
Only thing I have shot is paper targets.
>>
File: 1481581777880.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1481581777880.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
Dog Walker / Pet Sitter
16$ an hour average
No supervision
Pet doggos all day
But only work an average of 5 hours a day unless staying at clients house or pet sitting.
>>
File: grabthatpoosay.jpg (47KB, 450x539px) Image search: [Google]
grabthatpoosay.jpg
47KB, 450x539px
I want his job, fuck the hours or the money, who cares, just grab pussy all day and not get arrested.

That motherfucker is winning like a motherfucker motherfuckers
>>
>>724450461

Well it's not hard to get into yoga you know.
>>
>>724450035
Go to Agilent . Com
Design a oligo primer that binds to the DNA of the protein in your butt you want to change
Aim for about 30 nucleic acids and about 40% GC
Buy their quikchange ii kit and pcr machine
Then we can get started
We will need a mini prep kit to in order to extract your dna....oh yea sterile tubes and table top centrifuges
>>
>>724444860
this
>>
>>724439284
Car Salesman
$100K / year average, flexible schedule, lots of down time and freedom to come and go as you please, free new car every 6 months / 5,000 miles. Yeah, it's easy to get women... Customers and/or the women we work with. Can drink at work and mostly hang around bullshitting. Long hours, and pay isn't steady, but with 20+ years of experience, it gets easy.
>>
>>724448024
I'm in St Croix. It's John you're talking about right? I know John. Great guy.
>>
>>724449982
i am 25. i started doing security when i turned 18 since my mom worked out at cape canaveral and told me it was good place to work security so ii got D and G and went to work there to help pay for college. ended up doing that for a year before getting sponsored for PI intern license.
after working for a year and taking 2 semesters of criminal justice to lower amount of time i needed for PI license i got it and went to work for an agency where i did expo work and eventually got picked up by the agency i work for now after almost killing one of their guys.
first few years were rough since i am young and only training i had was license and any personal training i went and got rather than being exLEO or military. but now its pretty good since i've proven what i can do and honestly enjoy this more than what i finally got my degree in.
>>
Library Clerk

Job is good because i get paid $35/hr to sit at a desk browsing the internet and every couple minutes help some dickhead find a book.

Would it help me get women? Only if i were into the elderly or methheads which sadly i am not.
>>
>>724439284
Community youth center. On a busy day you essentially just make sandwiches and stuff while talking to youths about video games exe. On a calm day I have found myself to put on my favorite show and watch it with some teens. Only negative part is the constant fear of being called pedo or similar.
>>
>>724450741
If he works for a little hotel on a hill overlooking, damn I forgot the name of the bay now. He works for a guy who designs houses and a woman who used to be a principal of a university.
>>
>>724449344
Did you miss the part where he referred to his clients as mentoloids?
>>
>>724450402
Pussy
>>
>>724450786
$35 for a fucking librarian?!
>>
>>724451013
Some of them, yeah. If you look at it from a different angle, he's treating them as equals by recognizing that some of them can be assholes.
>>
>>724449879
Hopefully you're no longer a PCA you piece of shit.
>>
I almost killed myself from eating a beef jerky freshening packet
>>
>>724450763
Again, thanks for the info. I'll have to research it more.
>>
Police Officer in Chile.
Free healthcare for all the family, free food for you, really cheap apartment or house, best retirement pension in the country, choose what you want to do (Drugs, Pilot, Intelligence Officer, Special Ops, etc...), really cheap hotels when you go on holidays, lifelong concealed carry permit after 20 years (That's almost impossible to get being a civilian)
Might get you laid at some point, or killed. Pay is over average anyways but it will not get you rich unless you start a business. Also, the uniform is the same from the German SS, but in green or white depending on what you are doing
>>
File: jimcarrey.jpg (175KB, 753x1061px) Image search: [Google]
jimcarrey.jpg
175KB, 753x1061px
>>724447516
>>
>>724451449
>>724451449
But you still have to live in the absolute shithole Chile
>>
>>724446869
switching to Geico could save you 15% on your auto insurance
>>
>>724451360
np, its a good field of work if you would rather not go join academi or the like and be thrown back into warzones. less pay but safer usually
>>
>>724451541
It's a shithole only for the poor, that's the great thing about the country, you can always win if you have money, except if you try to bribe an officer, that shit will surely get you in prison here.
>>
>>724446598
This looks illegal.
>>
>>724451882
The quality of a country is measured in how it treats its' poor people. You live in a shithole exactly for the reasons you are using to say it is great.
>>
>>724452254
Are you a leftist? Or just poor?
>>
>>724446598
How is he getting away with that? They must love it.
>>
>>724452477
Your country is shit because people die on the streets and dont have the basics like running water, toilets or food on their plates, you are basically niggers but just a tad lighter.
>>
>>724439641
baker here too. just started and so far its pretty good. my shift keeps getting changed though because of the nagging bitch in back thats pissing myself and the bosses off but besides that its pretty good
>>
>>724452775
We actually do, healthcare is also free for the most vulnerable, the only ones who don't have running water are the ones who install their houses illegally
>>
>>724452477
I'm center left and poor admittedly. But look at some of the richest countries in the world and recognize that they have programs and systems to aid their poor to get out of poverty.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (103KB, 680x507px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
103KB, 680x507px
>>724439284
profesional dubs getter
the satifaction of dubs is way better than any amount of money,and as for women,,ive lost count
>>
>>724451212
Nah, he's not treating them as equals. Part of his job is to stand up for and defend people who can't do that for themselves. Yeah, some can be assholes, but at least be professional enough not to call them names based on their handicap, which is the basis of his job.
>>
File: chkem.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
chkem.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>724453333
>>
>>724453033
They can help themselves, don't let the people be lazy, my father was poor, now we are part of the richest 5%, not a single bill from the government, just a life of work and effort
>>
>>724439284
Private Policing. We cover an area of a city that the local PD doesn't cover for whatever reason. It's a low crime area, generally speaking.

38k a year

90% of the time I get paid to just drive the squad listening to music, or watching netflix at the station.

10% of the time I have to deal with dead people, violence, domestic shit, drugs, niggers, and stupid clerical bullshit.

Also my schedule sucks big time. Overall decent tradedoff.
>>
>>724449609
What a waste. You could be making catgirls real...
>>
>>724453333
Nice quads, also I'm sure he isn't calling them that to their faces, letting off frustration outside of work is a means to be professional while working anon.
>>724453399
Okay anon, I'm sure all poor people have the means to do that. It's not like it takes a special sort of mindset to fight through such obstacles.
>>
>>724444486
#ragetyping
>>
>>724439284
Creative director
Good money
Good environment
Good people, young creatives love to fuck
Travel to europe for business on company dime
Young europeab creative women love to fuck

Cons:

The day i turn 30 im probably getting fired.
>>
>>724453592
Why are they still poor then?
>>
>>724454129
There is a finite amount of ways to get out of poverty and the people who succeed tend to put up road blocks for others so they don't lose some of the cash they are now earning.
>>
>>724447239
How does one start of to do that?
>>
File: 1479620263318.jpg (982KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1479620263318.jpg
982KB, 2048x1365px
Firefighter/paramedic in South Florida.

If you are okay with seeing and treating daily trauma and running into burning buildings and a higher predisposition to lung cancer though. Hours are good if you are okay waking up multiple times a night while on shift to run emergencies.

Pros:
>24 hours on, 48 hours off. Every 3rd week you get 5 days off in a row ("kelly" day)
>STARTING salary is anywhere from $40,000-70,000 depending on the department
>Degree isnt required, only EMT/Paramedic and Firefighter certifications are
>You will literally be rolling in pussy
>>
>>724439284
Navy engineer
the job is sweet - chicks love the uniform and i go to the gym every day at work. Good pay and I'll retire at 48.
>>
>>724446969
>gay guy touching pussy all the time who doesnt even enjoy it
what a waste...
>>
>>724447522
know how I know this is real
because you wrote the longest, most not-to-the-point story in this whole thread.. that's what college is all about, not getting to the point fast enough to keep students attention
>>
ACP- Advance Care Paramedic

92k a year

The hours are a little wonky 12-16hr shifts. But I work two days in a row then I have 4 days off. Chicks dig the uniform aswell.

In my time off I'm a firefighter aswell. again work two days a week for that job. Paid 52k a year.

All in all both jobs are sweet you see some fucked up shit but I just tend to not let it get under my skin.

Open to any questions
>>
>>724447932
>getting paid to not work
great business model, Sweden. Sounds pretty communist to me
>>
Independent wrestler here.

>pro
250-ish 3 nights a week
literally no boss
nobody cares what you do except for 20 min a day
paid to pretend fight
good pussy if you try just a little bit
>cons
everybody is fucking crazy
literally like sociopaths. everybody
250 isn't a lot of money
no insurance
lot of money in gas
>>
>>724455420
ACP? Whats the difference between that and a regular medic?

Cirtical Care Medicfag here
>>
manager at a oil change shop. its mid pay but i get paid to sit around about 5 hours out of a 8 hour shift.
real easy to get with chicks.
>>
>>724455030
>You will literally be rolling in pussy

Proof required.
>>
>>724446444
Confirmed.

Trips says so.
>>
>>724449609
That's cool anon
I just got a position at a medical school in their bioinformatics department
I'm pumped
>>
File: 1488496516259.jpg (24KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488496516259.jpg
24KB, 467x350px
>>724456222
>>
>>724455488
The job would not be possible otherwise.
How would a person who must be available at all times be able to pay for the bills and all if he/she didn't get payed full time?
That's how forest ranger jobs works in most countries. Some pay by the week, some by the month. Actual active hours doesn't matter, but the second a call comes in about a fallen tree or lost tourist he must be available.
>>
>>724455740
Where I'm at it's just a different scope, we can give more drugs, defib protocls are different, more invasive airway management procedures.
>>
>>724444486
Nah dude, girls find programmers hot. They think the next mark or bill dates or any other billionaire nerd. Makes them all wet
>>
>>724439284
polsci/philosophy postgrad. Doesnt get me laid half as much as expected. If though, the women are golden. Have been in relationships with an architect/designer, another philosopher, a documentary maker and a museum curator in training. Each relationship lasted between 6 months and 4 years. However, every time it left me more and more depressed, which just adds to the depression from the job. im 30 next year, heavily overqualified but no chance of actually working in my field and actually get paid real money. Cant even go back to tinder because most of its just seems like trash now. When I turn 30 without having my beautiful artist musician qt gf im going to off myself i swear.
>>
>>724456674
Wahhh what a big baby
>>
>The worst part is that this ISN'T high school, so there is really no consequence.

bullshit unless you live in some third world country. colleges will fire a professor for sleeping with a student.
>>
>>724451230
Best job. 10/10
>>
>>724456674
stay the course my friend you'll find something
>>
Forklift operator

No pussy but i make like 1k every two weeks which is shit for living but i dont pay bills. Not the best job because management always gets on my ass because im mexican and theyre all rednecks.
>>
>>724457293
1k every two weeks ain't shit. We're you from?
>>
>>724456551
this
not
>>
>>724456674

>. im 30 next year, heavily overqualified but no chance of actually working in my field and actually get paid real money.

>When I turn 30 without having my beautiful artist musician qt gf im going to off myself i swear.

you are everything wrong with millennials.
>>
File: f4ff8b0d242f954810eb3b609c747f31.jpg (175KB, 2048x1131px) Image search: [Google]
f4ff8b0d242f954810eb3b609c747f31.jpg
175KB, 2048x1131px
>>724447516
>>
>>724457831
>probably 13 and trolling
>>
>>724457492
Texas
>>
>>724456384
Oh so same as critical care then, just a different name
>>
Operations manager.

Considered a lot of things but, me = (kind of lazy + wanted job security).

I have no problem showing up every day, good match since that's the prime directive of "operations" anywhere.

Make good money, 40-hour week, no stress really.

Dated a co-worker, now we like being married cuz we stay out of each other's way and take it easy

Hit he 100K level this year and still not sweating.
>>
Retail banker here, the pay is pretty great and i meet hot girls regularly. Ive gotten with two of my customers and one coworker. Only been working there for 2 years, i turn 22 later in the year
>>
>>724454896
I was lucky. Stared out as a java and Web dev. Moved around a bit. Got invited into a new team at one company and started with a suite of CA products. Picked up the basics and more over a year.

Went contracting I'm London UK. It's quite a niche market so I can get away with a high salary as in the it world, APIs and the cloud at the big thing..

The work itself can be fun if you like IT.
>>
>>724458605
And, given I'm a contractor, I get some lower tax breaks so end up netting £13,300 a month or so.
>>
>>724458425
>Dated a co-worker, now we like being married

NEPOTISM

NEPOTISM

NEPOTISM

NEPOTISM
>>
>>724458140

neither. just pointing out how fucking whiny and entitled millennials like that asshole are.
>>
>>724458869
Nah, met there, but agreed when deciding to marry that the economy was a risk if we both worked for same company. She made a good job move and we didn't work together married.
>>
File: 1488496685242.jpg (121KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
1488496685242.jpg
121KB, 720x663px
>>724439284
Private investor worth about $30,800,000.00 in terms of US dollars.
I sit at home all day investing and snorting coke and eating doritos.
My girlfriend is a nympho and I met her before I made my money. So don't really give a shit about other women because they're only after one thing $$$.

I'm content, but want to reach billionaire status before I die.

pic unrelated
>>
>>724439392
I am a medfag and if I could have a second life I would be a computer programmer. That shit is god tier and it is a shame that doing it as a hobby you can never get good enough to do more complex stuff. As for the banging chicks, maybe you shouldnt rely on your job for it maybe?
>>
>>724459270
So you live of off market manipulation?
That's pretty leechy of you.
>>
>>724459270

what do you invest in?

//inb4 rare pepes
>>
>>724440747
Jesus your life in negger tier.

>dont feel bad about it
It requires a special kind of autism to be like this
>>
bartender (san francisco)

i make ~40k+ a year working 2-4 days a week and playing video games or hanging out at bars the rest of the time. i know people that make over $100k working 5-6 days. i am completely financially independent, live within san francisco paying $1000~ for rent+utils and have about $60k saved up.

the job is hard physical work and you drink a lot, but it's super fun and rewarding to be paid based on how hard you work. tips are usually between $190-360 a night, depending on business obviously. 2-week paycheck is between $700-900 for the most part.

getting girls as a bartender is so fucking easy it literally stopped being fun. now i'm a lot more picky, which is honestly better (and safer). AMA i guess?
>>
File: 1365193028800.jpg (32KB, 444x483px) Image search: [Google]
1365193028800.jpg
32KB, 444x483px
>>724459489
Nope, started a real estate development company 4 years ago and worked like a fiend to get projects going. Got about 3 a year, sweat equity - which means I planned the entire thing and coordinated it, got other investors on board to put the money down and I pulled in 15% of the profit usually from each project just for bringing them the deal.

Then I took that money and fucked around in the market, buy and hold strategy. Got very lucky I guess.

>>724459499
Options and property.

>rare pepes
mfw
>>
>>724459951
Huh, good on you I guess. You're better than other people doing similar stuff.
>>
>>724460051
Thanks man
>>
>>724440747
Kill yourself nogger
>>
>>724460149
Np, I tend think parasite when I hear of people living off the stock market, so it's nice to be proven wrong.
>>
>>724459855
>getting girls as a bartender is so fucking easy it literally stopped being fun.

can confirm. i bartended for a few years. being a bartender is like being in a band. girls 2-3 points higher than you'd usually pull just throw themselves at you. looking back, it was unreal, like out of a movie.
>>
>>724459855

>>san francisco paying $1000~ for rent+utils

This is the real win. How the hell did you pull that off? It costs $1000/mo to be homeless in SF!
>>
>>724441724

CPA making 60k sucks btw
>>
>>724439284
I wonder if he ever gets any pussy smell wafting up into his nose. That would be a great perk. I'd go to the bathroom every 5 minutes to jerkoff
>>
>>724460743
You'd be bad at his job then.
>>
Unemployed on Welfare

>Manged to get on disability when am not disabled.
>Get paid to do nothing.
>Play video games all day without worrying about rent
>Shit is so cash, living the dream.
>>
>>724447992
>academic research not driven by the dollar

you clearly are not a PI and are a research specialist or something if you think academia is not "driven by the dollar" - the funding institutions expect results, and very few PIs get unrestricted research funding. Someone else is doing the grant procurement for you clearly or your department is flush with cash for some reason.
>>
>>724439522
Dude fuck the army
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.