[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know this bearded member of the D.C. ANTIFA? And

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_3196.jpg (285KB, 1264x1264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3196.jpg
285KB, 1264x1264px
Anyone know this bearded member of the D.C. ANTIFA? And the guy in suglasses
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (150KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
150KB, 961x1200px
>>724406742
Did they trigger you?
>>
Jared Leto and Diet Terminator
>>
I triggered them, they assaulted me
>>
>>724407076
Good. Fascists need to be assaulted. They're heroes. By the way that's what cops are for.
>>
>>724406742
No but I wish them well.
>>724407076
Did you say something stupid to someone and expected them to be pussies or something?
>>
>>724407323
Consider suicide
>>
>>724406742
Why didn't you cut his face open with a box cutter, OP? Very easy to protect yourself from Anti-Trump Fascist Permavirgins. Then you could of had a good laugh as he freaked out trying to hold his face together as the blood gushed out!
>>
>>724408275
t. ruskie
>>
How come up ANTIFA didn't support Donald Trump's father when he beat up actual Italian Facists back in the day ?
>>
>>724408469
I hope this is bait because I'm laffin
>>
File: 1486296902591.png (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1486296902591.png
217KB, 750x1334px
Find yours OK I have mine. Your welcome
>>
>>724406742
Look faggot nigger
>>
>>724407323
When did 4chan become anitifa scum? I live is a muslim ridden country, and the biggest problem we have is antifa shitheads. Immigrants gonna immigrant, nazis gonna protest, antifas gonna riot and destroy property until the police or nazis come to kick their ass. Fucking coward scum bitches, I FUCKING HATE YOU VIRGIN MANLETS!
>>
>>724409153
fourchins is a reflection of the diversity of human society.

In our horde there are the facists and the antifa, the muslims and the christian right, the neocons and the sjw's.

If you are unable to deal with and respect our diverse community of beleifs and perspectives, I suggest you may have a better time going to stormfront or a similar site.
>>
>>724409496
I am dealing with you scum, right now. Why do you support antifa pieces of shit? The most agressive fascists are antifa punks withotu education or future, at least the nazis are fueled by anger of their hard work being swept under the carpet, I don't hate immigrants at all, I don't hate nazis at all, but I hate antifa so fuckign much. They are ALL useless pieces of trash, they don't want to work, they just want to feel important, and they'll do anything for fun, never think about anyone else.
>>
>>724407323
antifa, the Orwellian-esque movement which produces both the problem and the solution. It is fascism in its truest form, reactionary AND open ended.
>>
>>724406742
I think the bearded one is Hilary clinton
>>
>>724406742
Tell him the train conductor wants his hat back
>>
>>724409938
I am not saying I support antifa, I am saying I support diversity of opinion on 4ch.

Personally, I generally lean left, but in the side of things that generally preffers nonviolence that is often an ideal disregarded by antifa, as well as some of their other ideas.
But I am not sure that the fact that a person supports someone is ground for attack. Argue against antifa, or against the left, or whatever. But the attack in >>724409153
seemed uncalled for.

just my opinion
>>
>>724409938
to not hate Nazis is to tacitly support Nazis. to not be Antifa is to be pro fa. dont be a nazi.
>>
>>724410337
I was replying to some idiot who said a person deserved to be assaulted because of insults. It's so much easier to get over an insult, rather than getting a punch, when you start using physical violence, you have nothing to say, you just want to take out your anger in a fucking retarded childish way. I don't really know what you mean by an attack, I am just bashing a specific group who's devoted to illegally assaulting people, and damaging property. What else has antifa EVER done?
>>
>>724408275
Not happening. And you're too much of a pussy to kill me. So I guess I'll keep on keeping fascist so fearful of me they wish I'd kill myself.
>>
>>724410726
12 year old or troll, either way, go away.
>>
File: magabat.jpg (66KB, 862x960px) Image search: [Google]
magabat.jpg
66KB, 862x960px
^_^
>>
>>724410915
Well he has a point. By sitting by we are allowing these people to think it's now more socially acceptable to desecrate Jewish cemeteries and shit.
>>
>>724410871
I would drop you motherfucker.
>>
>>724410726
antifa is a specific group.

If I started a club called the people in support of the right to have abortions, and then began advocating unrelated positions through that group, it wouldnt mean all people who do not agree with my viewpoints on other issues are also against abortion rights.
>>
Since when is chanting USA, loving my country, and treating everyone with love (unless they attack me) considered being NAZI? Is this really the world in which we live?
>>
>>724411177
*leans close to mic*
Wrong.
>>
Today I was chanting USA, holding a gay pride flag, and wearing a MAGA hat. I am not a racist or a nazi. I didn't fight back with fists, only words. I love my country and my freedom. These guys are free to speak, not assault
>>
>>724411361
oh, gosh golly dagnabit there anon, look what youve done!

you convinced me of an utterly absurd position that makes no sense
>>
>>724411090
I can still disagree with nazis and not care about them, until I think they are a real problem. If you go public as a nazi, you will be thrown out of society, it's not a threat where I live. They are a huge minority, and they are ridiculed, as they should be, by normal society. I can't hate them, I know why stupid people get angry by statistics, but I fucking hate antifa who think they are some cocksucking righteous people, breaking the law, and let's be fucking honest, because it's exciting and thrilling. They are total fucking punks, and they want purpose, so they find a purpose in destroying shit. Don't mistake me for a nazi or racist, I just absolutely HATE righteous destruction.
>>
File: XsvzW2r.jpg (72KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
XsvzW2r.jpg
72KB, 576x864px
>>724411325
>>
>>724411325
Since it started including hating foreigners and Jews. If you really love your county you love legal immigrants. Trump is talking about restricting legal immigration and Bannon is a ethno nationalist
>>
>>724411583
you just defined yourself as a nazi collaborator. keep that in mind.
>>
Since when is wanting racial purity, recognising Islam, Jews and Homosexuality as cancers on society and attacking women for not dressing how I like fascism? I'm carrying an American flag, I literally cannot be a 'fascist'.
>>
This type of absurd thinking will be the downfall of society. This is turning into survival of the fittest, and ANTIFA is not fit for animals
>>
>>724411722
I forgot I was on 4chan, where logic has no value. I'll just do what you do, and assume every post that disagrees with me is a troll, and the rest are people who take anything seriously.
>>
I am literally not a fascist. PERIOD
>>
>>724410915
i would go so far as to say that beating Nazis is the only truly nationalistic course of action in the united states. if you are going to espouse yourself a patriot here you need to have some pride in your country and every time trump or the alt right get out in front of an international audience and say 'you know that Mussolini guy had the right idea' they are shiting on our pride. so your right, the antifa are the true american nationalists.
>>
>>724412047
yeah you're right, we should kill everyone who supports trump
>>
Except ANTIFA are everywhere with essentially the same vanadalism tactics and no real message
>>
Look at all these triggered cucks, probably all voted Killary.

You sad libtards look at Breitbart and Milo dishing out the truth and immediately cry 'NAAAAZIIII' because it doesn't fit into your fantasy idea that all races were created equal (stats prove they aren't).

Fuck Antifa, America needs a true defender of the white people like Trump now more than ever. I'm sick of Islamic terror attacks on American soild being justified by Liberal do gooders. How many more thousands of lives need to be lost before you WAKE UP and realise the 'Muslim ban' is 100% neccessary and possibly even too late?

Leftist scum won't be happy until America is in flames and under Sharia Law.
>>
>>724411947
uh huh. sounds like there's a certain website you need to head on back to
>>
another twumpie twiggered and twashed?

this one was struck in the face and PISSED HIS PANTS!

SAD!

>such tough widdle twumpies!
>>
>>724411583
so when do they become a threat? winning elections not enough? damn it must be hard to be taken seriously for you guys these days.
>>
>>724412353
Shillary lost, though. You mad?
>>
>>724412266
this guy tosses word salad like a motherfucker
>>
>>724412262

This. Opposing Fascism is 100% the right thing to do but Antifa are not the way to do it.

If I were to smash your windows and say I'm doing it in the name of world peace, should I be respected?
>>
File: DSRAFrV.jpg (335KB, 736x932px) Image search: [Google]
DSRAFrV.jpg
335KB, 736x932px
>>724412451
<--- literally you lol
>>
After many events trying to talk to the ANTIFA zombies. I have come to the conclusion most are trust fund babies who are too dumb for college
>>
>>724412583
shut the fuck up you stupid fucking peacenik hippy faggot
you dumbfuck hippies had your time. it's over.
>>
>>724412313
why is that? because your feeling are hurt? you bring no arguments, you just say words. explain yourself or keep quiet, random accusations just prove how desperate you are to make me out to be a bad person. I don't live in america, I am not involved in your petty politics, I am just here to talk shit about antifa, who are purely a destructive piece of shit "organization", and everyone involved is a destructive piece of shit who doesn't respect individuals
>>
>>724412174
when the things we value as a culture face this sort of existential threat there can be no clear way forward. we will only know what worked once our country has been saved. until then i am open to the idea of active conflict yes.
>>
>>724412609
lolol
>>
File: rtYSa4M.png (343KB, 700x508px) Image search: [Google]
rtYSa4M.png
343KB, 700x508px
>>724412583
lol
>>
>>724412609
>>724412451
seriously tho, what have y'all got no that pence has an email thing too?
>>
>>724411546
>wearing a MAGA hat. I am not a racist
pick one
>>
>>724412583
mind your tongue cuck.

your kind has lost all credibility at this point.

be grateful we're still tolerating you boy.
>>
The lack of intelligence and hygiene is both disheartening and descusting.

If you dismiss the emails then go ahead and dismis all laws you betas. My people (not talking race or religion), rule this country. We will bow to no other and we will salute one glorious flag.

If you don't like it you can cry and talk all you want. Don't put your hands on me. You all are stepping on a bed of rattlesnakes ready to strike, and the venom will be far more powerful than anything you ever dreamed
>>
>>724412896
hey stupid. we're going to put Obama in prison now, for wiretapping President Trump
>>
>>724412367
Again, I said where I live. I don't care about what's happening in america, but antifa is, and will always be, a purely destructive organization. I don't want to blow your mind, but if the majority has voted for something, you should have some respect for that. Trump isn't having people executed, he just doesn't want more trouble, which is selfish, but not evil. Antifa people don't want to achieve something, they don't want to help their friends, they want to destroy their enemy, there is nothing more for antifa punks.
>>
>>724413098
>lack of intelligence
>descusting

lawd...
>>
>>724413098
awe

twumpies talk tough!

and then get SMACKED and cry! :D
>>
>>724413139
kek, better start with the entire fbi. oh and the court cause that shit is legal when you do it to a Russian spy.
>>
>>724413173
no, fascists are a purely destructive organization. opposing them cannot be destructive. you imecile. you fucking moron.
>>
>>724413173
>majority
get some news media in your life bra. i hear they have some over on reddit if you wanna scurry on back.
>>
>>724413173
>Trump isn't having people executed
his actions and policies will kill people
>he just doesn't want more trouble
what the fuck are you talking about?
> they want to destroy their enemy
like trump then.
>>
>>724412674
>>724413056
You two faggots are braindamaged, he's totally right. How can you even be against him, he's saying that people who limit your freedom, for no good reason, should be stopped, but people who just destroy your shit will not be taken seriously, and that's the case with antifa. Are you too dumb to understand? Are you just reading new phrases and interpreting them wrong? Antifa=/=Trump. Antifa =/= Hillary. Antifa=Destroy shit, vandalize, celebrate destruction.
>>
>>724413377
This x100000000

(well said btw)
>>
I'll admit I'm a terrible speller.
>>
>>724412707
the bunny leaps beyond the horizon, but when will we know when he reappears? if patience has taught us anything, it is to be wary when enemies lay low.
>>
>>724413608
pretty bad a voting to.
>>
Thanks for the convo... have a great one I'm out.
>>
>>724413235
>Intelligence
>Glossary
Please don't be this dumb. Even if anon is inattentive or uninterested in learning how to spell properly, it doesn't reveal his intelligence. Just a tip.
>>
>>724413867
thats facist.
>>
>>724414074
it means they're a neglected child.
>>
>>724413377
No, antifa are not only against destructive people like nazis, they show up for no reason when something bad has happened, with no opponent, and then the police has to come to be their opponent. How is that not destructive? They are fighting nobody, with the message that they are violently against whatever recent thing that has happened. The only people who get hurt are normal people, and all of us, who pay the police for their resources.
>>
>>724413428
Don't blame me for your voting rules, all I know is that one side won, and the other side is violently protesting, even though it's by the rules, which you guys agreed upon, whenever, and didn't bother to change, until you realized it didn't suit you.
>>
>>724414519
i think you might be using 'antifa' as a way to brand any one wearing a mask and breaking shit. that is wildly inaccurate. i get that by not having an actual organizational structure groups like antifa, blm, anon, etc, open them selves up to that sort of miss interpretation. but if you wanna make a coherent point were gonna need to establish an agreed upon definition for antifa.
>>
>>724413490
Good job picking words out of context, and replying with no arguments except pubertal sarcasm.
>>
>>724414921
nice back pedal. you said majority. how does trump/bannon/spicers dick taste?
>>
>>724415088
i think anon may have just put words into context. see the bigger picture sometimes.
>>
omg the trumpies itt are so whiny

and they've always been this whiny.

I can't believe we've tolerated them for so long.
>>
>>724415354
tolerance is the cornerstone of our society.
>>
>drumpf whines about being wiretapped

And the nation's silence indicates that not 1 person believes him.
>>
>>724415514
oh i am sure he was being wiretapped. that is what happens when you get investigated for conspiracy to rig an election.
>>
>>724415493
we're literal Saints, to have tolerated the whiny trumpkins for this long
>>
>>724415004
I don't know them by name, I can only rely on the news, which is wildly faithful of me, but the news are on board with the left, and whenever antifa is involved, it's either about attacking a peaceful (and idiotic) nazi march/protest, or they are throwing rocks or (mostly) "harmless" explosives at the police.
>>
>>724415354
We'll have to, at least while conservakeks circlejerk these four years, after which we'll have to rebuild the US, again
>>
>>724413098

>My people

Aww bless
>>
>>724415341
again, be specific. you can't go "you're wrong, think about it. yeah that's what I thought".
>>
>>724415659
well for sure, but he's committing and committed active espionage and treason
>>
Fascists are faggots. Antifa are faggots.
>>
>>724415787
I wonder if cheeto will last 4 years

what I mean by that is, I wonder if he won't be impeached

>also he's what 74, obese, high blood pressure, grotesquely unhealthy
>>
>>724415225
So what are the percentages then? Most countries work by electing the person who got the majority of the votes? I'm not interested enough in america to learn how your voting system works, I just know a person won, and if it wasn't by the rules, that person would be overthrown in the name of whatever system was put in place to elect presidents. All I've bothered to overhear is that one person won, fair and square, with much upset.
>>
Remember, Antifa and being Anti-fascist are not the same thing. There's obviously overlap but Antifa uses their name as an excuse to riot for the sake of rioting.
>>
Did trump's retards all want freebies? is that why they voted for him?

Or was it putin's little nuclear threat?

I've despised trump for decades, he's WWE-tier trash
>>
File: 1488687982997.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488687982997.png
1MB, 1200x600px
>>724411684
>restricting legal immigration
WRONG
>>
>>724416037
69 faggot.
>>
>>724415711
I agree we should get some sort of benefits. Why does he get al taht money just sitting in the white house. I sit on my chair and nobody pays me
>>
File: 1488694934209.jpg (324KB, 1026x767px) Image search: [Google]
1488694934209.jpg
324KB, 1026x767px
ALERTA ALERTA ANTI FASCISTA!!@!!@
>>
>>724416037
Memes and shitposting aside, I think it's almost guaranteed that he's gonna make it through his full term, and depending on how things go, may even get a second one (god help us)
>>
>>724415787
nono, we can tolerate the people but not behavior.
>>
>>724407076
Assaulted or kicked your faggot ass?
>>
>>724416105
Except America isn't like most countries, here we use inches, feet, yards, Jesus, and the electoral college.
>>
File: republican welfare states.jpg (99KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
republican welfare states.jpg
99KB, 742x576px
>>724416307
that's what republicans do. sit and get paid.

>mfw my state's worth trillions.
>we're forced to give 100's of billions to red states annually for their welfare and subsidies

it's tragic.
>>
>>724416344
I hope so, GW got two terms.

Murka deserves Trump tbh.

It's good entertainment.
>>
>>724416517

That's because immigrants only steal Republican jobs, that's why they need to be deported!
>>
>>724416105
literally the only way you could think that trump had even close to a majority of the vote is if your only source of information was the mans tweets.
also if i am not mistaken almost every single 'democratic' country uses some variation of a representative democracy so your statement "most country's" is categorically false.
>>
"Hey, I want to go smash up some cars and hit people."

>"You can't do that you asshole!"

"...and erm... Nazis are bad?"

>"Oh wow, that you for defending my freedom, godspeed Antifa! :)"
>>
>>724416651
WOOHOO MURKA!

AGREED! DEPORT!
>>
>>724416862
Oh do you have an issue with President Trump's tweets, snowflake?

Sit on my couch and expound.
>>
>>724416508
most country's have some equivalency of the electoral college.
>>
>>724416862

When you take all the illegal votes out of the equation (and all the ones that SHOULD be illegal like Muslims and Mexicans) then it shows that Trump won by a landslide.
>>
>>724416862
Okay, I'm sorry, I'll admit I made an error when I said most countries. I was basing it on my country, and thus thuinking that was the only logical solution, I.E; if X amount of people are greater than Y, X wins, otherwise Y wins unless they are tied. That is perfect logic to me, and I don't understand why anyone wouldn't follow that, but I'd be very interested to hear a good reason why not to.
>>
>>724417033

SNL IS EVIL! THEY MAKE FUN OF ME! TRASH! TRASH! Oh yeah, there was another domestic terror attack by my suppprters on a Mosque but OMG WHY ARE PEOPLE SO MEAN TO MEEEEE!
>>
>>724412896
Ya it was an aol account
>>
>>724417098
if you took gerrymandering and illegal voter supresion out of the equation no republican would have held office since Reagan.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>724417033

>snowflake
>says a Trump supporter
>>
>>724417251
kek no doubt
>>
>>724417098
>implying half of USA wasn't mexican land to begin with
>implying the only supposedly illegal votes were for Hillary
>>
>>724417251
I'm too old for this site, seems like half the people here are 15 years old...
>>
>>724417499

Seems like Trump is 15 years old too based on his Tweets.
>>
>>724410871
Jesus christ antifa is so fucking gay. Whenever they actually face people who can defend themselves they always get their asses stomped.
>>
>>724417332
>>724417484
What do you mean with illegal votes? Does that mean anything other than illegitimate votes?
>>
>>724417205
try literally only Switzerland.
>>
>>724417672
i said illegal voter suppression.
>>
>>724417672
>>724417866
as in illegally suppressing the votes of legal voters.
>>
>>724417205
there is 0 percent chance you are swiss.
>>
If you support any form of political extremism you need to reassess your life choices.
>>
File: ANTIFA.jpg (234KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFA.jpg
234KB, 1200x674px
>>724406742
>>
>>724410044
This
>>
>>724418065
you've used a complete sentence to say absolutely nothing.
>>
>>724417499
Twelvies, most of them tbh

>>724417583
15's pretty generous.
>>
>>724417583
I agree that Trump is an idiot, but he won. I don't live in america, I think he'll probably be the worst president ever, but I have a fanatical obsession with getting things right, and if he won by the rules, either accept it or throw him out, again, BY THE RULES. If he didn't win by the rules, throw him out with no discussion. I just can't stand egotistical maniacs who only care about what they want, even if they are in the wrong.Personally, I think Trump is an egotistical maniac, but IN THE RIGHT. Whatever rules let him become president, have to be changed before you can rightfully kick him out.
>>
>>724418284
you foreign scum, fuck off

#MAGA2020!
>>
>>724417939
Okay, that's some dictator level stuff, why isn't the whole country just disregarding Trump if he cheated? I'd expect that of America to just do the right thing.
>>
>>724418401
You stupid democrat, that's the shittiest bait I've seen in my entire life, and I've just learned in the last 20 minutes what MAGA stands for. Bring the arguments, not the trash talk.
>>
>>724418284
does not mean we have to lie down and take his dick in our ass. the way we make big changes here is be taking to the streets. believe it or a brick can carry a lot more wait then a vote in an in representational government.
>>
>>724418836
>implying the people throwing bricks arent deliberatly placed there to discredit 'radical' movements in the eye of the general public
>>
File: IMG_1468.jpg (130KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
130KB, 400x400px
OP's a faggot that got his ass beat by faggots, don't you know you faggots gotta stick together
>>
>>724418836
Well fuck society then. I'm looting a TV.
>>
Sewn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgXRf4CyiE0
>>
>>724416464
this
>>
>>724418431
shit like that is a cornerstone of the republican platform and has been for years. shit from "poll watchers" to voter id to just the placement of polling places in red county's is and always has been blatant censorship of black and brown voters.
>>
I legitimately know this person, he's a customer of mine.
>>
File: purpTrump.jpg (1MB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
purpTrump.jpg
1MB, 2500x1666px
The swamp will be drained.
>>
>>724419687

and people still insist Trump has kept his campaign promises kek
>>
>>>/pol/

sage

sage

sage
>>
>>724419059
>>implying that throwing bricks/flipping cars is the only appropriate response to the systematic degradation of american values by confederate saboteurs.
>>
>>724409496
Fucking Muslim dirtbag, go fuck your sister eurocuck, have fun at your Muslim parades in euro cuz that shit don't fly I'm Merica
>>
>>724419480
What do you mean by polling placements? How many days do you have to vote, and how far away do some disregarded people have to travel, and can you show me an impartial source? The last one is just to take you seriously, the other questions are just to find out what you mean.
>>
I'm serious, I know this dude.
>>
>>724417038
>most country's have some equivalency of the electoral college.
that's objectively false
>>
>>724419910
it is a more contentious stance i am taking i will admit but i stand by the statement.
>>
>>724418131
>>724418131
public generally does not agree with views. liberals generally do anything they can to distance themselves from any politically dangerous stance
>>
That's Giovanni Ribisi
>>
>>724406742

The guy in front is Dave Davidson, not sure aboutthe sunglasses guy.
>>
>>724420094
indirect democracy is the norm. ours just happens to be subject to gop gerrymandering so it give weird results sometimes.
>>
>>724409938
fighting fascists somehow makes them fascists lol yea ok
>>
Just a matter of time before bullets start to fly at these protests. This summer will be fun. The left does not know how to back down as they have nothing left but insurgency and violence. This'll be a healthy purge.
>>
>>724412583
property destruction isn't violence u fucking hall monitor. complaining about how people fight fascism is a waste of time. GUYS FIGHT HITLER NICER WE HAVE VALUES
>>
If you voted Trump but think Fascism is 'bad', then you need to get out of my country because the show is only just beginning.
>>
>>724420570

Antifa peppersprayed an old man.
>>
>>724420385
no the guys name is Mark Morrison
>>
>>724420583
>If you voted Trump but think Fascism is 'bad', then you need to get out of my country because the show is only just beginning.
Antifa is fa, many called Roosevelt a fascists. Let the bullets fly and the purge start!
>>
the guys name is Daniel Harris
>>
>>724420455
i for one welcome the glorious revolution. have fun with your 'great' middle america when the dust settles and all the wealth and industry centers that pay for our beautiful welfare state have secede to the glorious Soviet Socialist Republic of Coastal North America ruled over by our benevolent king and queen berny/hillary 2020.
>>
found the guy on facebook his name is Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop
>>
>>724420453
what's the difference between antifa and anarchy?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488495853494.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488495853494.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
>>724406742
His name is Robert Paulson
>>
File: trump1.jpg (123KB, 657x875px) Image search: [Google]
trump1.jpg
123KB, 657x875px
PIssy Pants Proud Boy.
>>
>>724420724
did they realy tho? or is this like the time the antifa 'assaulted' the guy that was running around beating people with a tire iron yelling "no your the fascist"
>>
Anyone opposed to Fascism needs to accept they lost and get over it. I'm such Canada will take all you libcucks in.
>>
File: trump2.jpg (71KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
71KB, 834x1200px
>>724421293

Boo Hoo
>>
>>724420978
>i for one welcome the glorious revolution. have fun with your 'great' middle america when the dust settles and all the wealth and industry centers that pay for our beautiful welfare state have secede to the glorious Soviet Socialist Republic of Coastal North America ruled over by our benevolent king and queen berny/hillary 2020.
You have your history wrong. It goes the other way. Get ready for West Coast Reconstruction.
>>
>>724421282
how do you conflate anarchy with fascism?
>>
>>724421294
No, theres video of him copping a face full of blowback from some pathetic Trump dickhead spraying shit around.
>>
We have 8 years to firmly establish fascism as the new norm in America. If all goes to plan then we can stay in power with another similar leader and people will just shut up and get over it unlike the pathetic vermin currently protesting against Trump.
>>
>>724407323
They need to be shot. As more Trump Supporters start carrying guns. Fuckers like these that start assaulting people will start getting shot. That is a good thing.
>>
>>724421500

FAKE NEWS!

It was definitely Antifa scum.
>>
>>724421342
im pretty sure liberals have perfect score for civil wars in the us bra. you are the south rising again.
>>
>>724421657
>when you realize your the confederacy.
>>
Trump needs to take down the Statue of Liberty, or at least remove that Liberal bullshit poem about refugees.

'Lady Liberty' has NO place in the new America.
>>
>>724421657
>im pretty sure liberals have perfect score for civil wars in the us bra. you are the south rising again.
The reality is, the left is very weak in armed conflict right now. They are outgunned 10:1 on a civil level. With Trump and a pair of Marines in charge of the military and homeland, all the left are target fodder. Factor in the poor birth rate of "alternative" sexuality, your type is dead in a generation. Again, healthy purge.
>>
>>724421964
no but new york is part of the SSRCNA now. we love immigrants. especially the brown ones.
>>
>>724411684
>Trump is talking about restricting legal immigration
Citation fucking needed
>>
>>724422071
sure but almost all of the GDP and economic progress belongs to the left. how many times has an economically starved country won out over one with a stable economy?
>>
>>724406742
Steve Bannon's Clone, and Fat Bronson Pinchot
Bronson is the King...ifunowatimean
>>
>>724422548
um the fuck do you think "Muslim ban" means?
>>
File: op-700x506.jpg (73KB, 700x506px) Image search: [Google]
op-700x506.jpg
73KB, 700x506px
>>724406742
FUCK YOU OP YOU NIGGER DICK SUCKING CUM-GUZZLIN' LITTLE SNITCH BITCH! GO SUCK A BAG OF DICKS AND CHOKE ON THEM!
>>
File: INTERNET BADASS.jpg (64KB, 1151x552px) Image search: [Google]
INTERNET BADASS.jpg
64KB, 1151x552px
>>724408469

>Why didn't you cut his face open with a box cutter, OP? Very easy to protect yourself from Anti-Trump Fascist Permavirgins. Then you could of had a good laugh as he freaked out trying to hold his face together as the blood gushed out!
>>
File: 1484035553501.jpg (34KB, 605x492px) Image search: [Google]
1484035553501.jpg
34KB, 605x492px
>>724406742
I'm on the left
you are free to do what you will with all ANTIFA, Black Bloc, and Anarchists who deal violence at planned non-violent protests

half of them are paid by the fascists anyhow, and the rest are too fucking ideological and 'roid-burned to realize they are fucking up the RESIST movement.
>>
File: 1485929773886.jpg (74KB, 457x578px) Image search: [Google]
1485929773886.jpg
74KB, 457x578px
Trump time line best time line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbozoGavqoI
>>
>>724422071
also how far do you think the military will follow trump? in a war between red states and blue states, whos gonna pay that generals salary? Tennessee or fucking Massachusetts?
>>
>>724422710
>sure but almost all of the GDP and economic progress belongs to the left. how many times has an economically starved country won out over one with a stable economy?
Realty is that the left are "glory whores" with the majority of the real work done by conservatives, this is very true in Austin and Silicon Valley. In fact, Steve Jobs was a closet conservative that used centuries old business techniques to fix Apple after liberals nearly wrecked the place before he returned.
>>
>>724423026
i am lost without the sauce
>>
>>724421611
This is totally wrong. The left has always been more appealing to idealists, and the right has always been more appealing to people who seek security, and structure. The right might try to intimidate you, but they will more often than others obey by the laws.
>>
>>724423241
steve jobs was a barefoot turtle neck wearing patchouli smelling acid dropping poser. dude was a card carrying hippy. also a poser but that's neither here nor there. fuck wad tried to cure cancer with a juice cleanse, try harder.
>>
>>724423202
if it gets that far the blue zones are fucked
turn off power and water to cities, it ends
but then, the few blues with guns will drive hordes of cannibals into the red zones...and they won't be so slow as the walking dead.
>>
>>724423026
tin foil of proof, please
>>
>>724406742
LOOKS LIKE YOUR MOM YOU NSA PIECE OF SHIT. GO CLIMB UP HER ASS AND ASK YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS AND GET THE FUCK OUT MINE!
>>
>>724423295
as am i....nothing seems fappable to me atm
>>
>>724423202
>also how far do you think the military will follow trump? in a war between red states and blue states, whos gonna pay that generals salary? Tennessee or fucking Massachusetts?
The reality is that that active military is very conservative with a handful expected to refuse to engage any "domestic combatants" if it comes to purging liberal state governments. The big issues is China's financing of these left protests. Trump is winning a huge deep state war with each beltway office building being won over day by day. Trump and his "drain the swap" mindset is on the right side of history. It is very similar to what Lincoln did to the south a century and a half ago.
>>
>>724423582
u r rong

they are more likely to DEHUMANIZE those who disagree with thim.

Seeing someone as less than human is the primary act of EVIL, actually harming them is just a symptom of evil.
>>
>>724412266
You spew Trump's made-up nonsense better than Trump does

10/10 would ironically vote for you as a joke because it won't change anything and then be surprised when you win
>>
File: 1488669553105.jpg (41KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
1488669553105.jpg
41KB, 540x361px
>>
>>724423797
Read the news.
Protests peaceful, no police provocation, or bearable police provocation.
Black Bloc shows up, violence ensues.
News reports "Violent Protest in <wherever>"
Peaceful protest message lost or marginalized.
ANTIFA is the like tweeting farts to drown out the peaceful call for justice and dignity....all the target audience hears is the farts.

If you watch the news, you already have proof.
>>
ITT:

>mad, trumpfags?
>no. mad, hillaryfags?
>no. mad, trumpfags?
>no. mad hillaryfags?
>no
>>
>>724424139
What you said has nothing to do with what I said, though. State your point more clearly, because all you said is "you're wrong, this is my opinion of what evil is, and I will not comment on how people act, because I doesn't benefit me".
>>
>>724423797
Also if you ever did Black Bloc and added violence to a non-violent protest....may you die with a baton up your ass and a jackboot in your face.

It would be the end you desire, and I would lay blue M&Ms on your grave.
>>
>>724424594
What I said was perfectly intelligible.
If you disagree, then disprove.
Not worth my time to wrestle with a pig - just makes a person tired, and the pig don't mind.
>>
>>724406742
Doxx any Antifa. Crash their forums. Copy their emails and expose them to the public.

If you can manage it. Kill on site.

Don't make excuses for them. Put them down like sick animals.

These vermin use social media to coordinate, fund themselves, and as a self congratulatory circle jerk.

The are the lice infesting a good body.
>>
>>724424077
that is some deeply wrong shit. but long story short, the 'great america' you are after will inevitably prove to be a failed state. the radical right is wrong about literally everything, from fiscal policy, to climate change, to international politics.

the US military will quickly join the winning side because thank god marine 3000059 fro arkansa is not responsible for tactical decisions like "lets jump on a sinking fascism ship guys 'cause we hate america and the future".

the truth has a liberal bias, get with it.
>>
>>724410337
think about it some more please. antifa has nothing to do with 'left' and their name is ironic since they have almost everything in common with the SS in 1930's. only the color of their uniform is different.
>>
>>724424883
if ANTIFA does not protest at peaceful demonstrations, and only in thier own actions, or shows up to meet violent counter-demonstrations to peaceful demonstrations, then they may be tolerated, even noble.

otherwise, fuck'em
>>
>>724424601
are you trying to be deliberately confusing? stop talking like a crackhead, and I will place green flamingos in your hallway
>>
>>724424914
wrong!
committing your life to a cause is all about LOYALTY.

case in point: Robert E. Lee made an oath to defend the constitution and US, but defected to Virginia and the South because that was his HOME, and more compelling than the Union.

If thoughtful men do this, men of lesser mettle will be even more primitive and rash.

wake up and smell the entrails.
>>
>>724425190
Have you ever seen a Flamingo eat a Blue M&M ?
consider you next move carefully.
>>
>>724424716
Your statement is still totally irrelevant to what I said, maybe people will or won't dehumanize others, but I didn't mention that, and why is that directly evil? Most people don't care about animals dying to feed us, and nobody says it's evil. It's not the fact that they die that makes us evil, and it's not the fact that we choose to not care that makes us evil. It makes us willfully ignorant and selfish, but evil is when you understand the pain and suffering of someone, and still, willfully, let them go through it. THAT is evil.
>>
>>724411684
no... dumbass.
current policies are about illegal immigrants. And that is nothing new, such laws exist since 200+ yeaars (it is called illegal for a reason...). Illegal immigrants are illegally working , so they are taking the jobs of mostly the lower class in the US .
The 'left' use to support this lower class, but now they are exploiting them .
>>
>>724416517
It's like you went out of your way to point out wherever there is disportionately high demographic of blacks, latinos, and natives. Intentionally I might add to downplay the population of whites paying their own bills.

Yeah, it sucks living next to a reservation.
>>
>>724410842
>what is psychological, mental and emotional abuse
>>
>>724423158

>Fought to undermine the law

Ftfy
>>
>>724410842
The tongue is sharper than the sword, dickhead
>>
>>724412707
thas is exactly the excuse the fascists had.
as Churchll warned us after WWII:
"the next fascists will call themselves the anti-fascists" .
>>
>>724425611
evil is having no conscience about the demise or maiming of others .... dehumanizatin

you can extend this to animals as de-sentient-izing creatures

you can extend this to plants as de-vivifying-life

you can extend this to the phoenix asteroids by denying the existence of all copies of Dark Star
>>
>>724413377
you clearly dont know what fascism is.
dont they teach that in history class in your country?
>>
Antifa are the enemy of the Left.
>>
>>724426055
What people say about politics is highly general opinions and slurs, when someone punches you, it's highly personal. Grow a thicker skin if you show up to a verbal dispute and can't stand differing views or insults.
>>
>>724426440
Again..
>what is psychological abuse
Are you retarded dude? Get thicker skin and stop getting your ass kicked
>>
>>724425295
No. General Lee was anti-federalist. He believed that it was the State that governed themselves. General Lee felt he was preserving the intent of the Constitution and specifically Article 10 of the Bill of Rights.
>>
File: YcQT4OI.gif (2MB, 391x304px) Image search: [Google]
YcQT4OI.gif
2MB, 391x304px
>/pol/ made memes about antifa being betas

does this
>>
>>724426111
We are talking about a single altercation, in which the tongue is NOT sharper than the sword. You can regurgitate phrases you've heard all you want, but the tongue will only be sharper than the sword when you are in power. If you are face to face with a person and you are both angry at eachother, how seriously will you take an insult, when you already know you are face to faec with an enemy? It washes off my back immediately, because I know it's a pathetic and childish attempt to hurt me, he/she doesn't know me, can't know what gets to me. But if someone punches me, they have gone past all that, it's just pure ignorant violence, they want to damage me as much as they can, because that's all they have. It's extremely irritating to be physically abused by someone, compared to be verbally abused. This is not bullying, this is what happened once, not over the course of months or years. Words only hurt when you take them seriously, how can you take a stranger's slurs seriously, when they don't know you? You have a very thin skin.
>>
>>724426799
sucker punching from behind is pretty beta
>>
>>724426733
If he joined the army, he took an oath.
His politics are irrelevant to that oath, as an honorable man.
He broke his oath over his loyalty. Dressing it up in political passions or convictions is irrelevant.
>>
>>724426889
that was a love tap, a 'message', a 'love tap'.
a sucker punch would have decked him.
>>
>>724426889

What about elbowing someone from the side?
>>
>>724426799

Fuck antifa but that was a pretty satisfying moment.

Antifa and Alt-Right members should be all thrown into an arena to fight to the death for our amusement until only one remains, then arrest the survivor for being a complete pleb.
>>
>>724410159
I thought Bill was her beard.
>>
>>724426124
No, I completely disagree. Evil is understanding suffering and allowing it. Creatures kill to live, we understand that we don't need to kill sentient beings to live, yet we do it. Thus we are more evil than less intelligent creatures.
I am saying WHY one is evil, you are only saying "no you are wrong, this and that is evil, goodbye". Explain yourself, why you think what you think, or stop filling the page up with nonsense.
>>
>>724426889
So is being Nazi scum. All equal then.
>>
>>724426590
I am not going into physical fights with the intention of not getting physically abused. How difficult is this?
>>
>>724426886
I wouldn't take it personally either, but not everyone is thick skinned.. Some people are self conscious. Your argument is stupid, it's like me telling you to stop being a pussy bitch and learn to fight.
No one "prepares" for a single altercation that is just going to be verbal insults, they usually happen spontaneously as a result of something.

Just because you don't find something insulting or scarring doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.
Someone who could physically kick the shit out of you might not go well in a verbal, all you're doing is asking them not to engage unless it's the method that you're good at.
>>
>>724412266
I bet you're an Italian or some other sub-white.
>>
>>724412451
She did lose. Why are you still talking about her?
>>
>>724426257
Oh not very well. The "fascism" taught in American high schools focuses exclusively on the German fascists and racial purity or the Italian fascists and party loyalty.

They totally ignore the economics of fascism. The State controls the markets and sets quotas while the factory owner and the laborer work for their profit. Totally ignoring that Fascist Germany is the only country to lift itself out of the Great Depression.

Then again, Marxists infiltrated all our higher learning institutions in the 1940s and received more assistance in the 1960s. First it was the Frankfurt school communists that fled fascist Germany to America. Then it was Marxist/Leninists in the 1960s with suitcases of cash and Soviet puff pieces.

That is three generations of Frankfurt school and two generations of neo Soviets raised and expanding in higher education. Specifically what are elite (debatable) universities in the U.S.

What is interesting. The Communist Party is like a Union. It has strict admittance guidelines and an actual entrance exam. That is one of the failing of the Soviets. A two tier citizenship of Party members and other citizens.
>>
>>724427373
>milo
>dishing out the truth
Moron, you're one of those faggots that watches him on YouTube and gets a false sense of right because you're stuck in your gay Internet bubble.
Learn to think for yourself loser
>>
>>724412266
See
>>724427642
>>
>>724413139
If he didn't want to be wiretapped, he shouldn't have been laundering money for the mob.
>>
>>724409938
The funny thing is that all reports show than active antifa members are actually well adapted, educated, functioning members of society
>>
>>724427373
Well I guess this is highly personal, and as long as we have individuals, this argument is totally pointless. But the main point was that someone unrelated to the incident said "Good. Fascists need to be assaulted. They're heroes." and that person has (presumably and most likely, don't be ridiculous) no direct involvement in the incident. He seems to think that attacking someone for their stance is a good thing, as long as it is in line with his own opinions.
>>
>>724426893
He took an oath to the Constitution. General Lee felt, as many others felt, the Federal government; along with it's policies were (or are) extreme over reach and not keeping with the Constitution.
>>
>>724423158
>trump
>billionaire
lol. good one.
>>
>>724428134
Being on b this has a desensitizing effect and causes us to forget the power words can have. Personally I think neither is right, in a civilized society people should neither beat people or sling insults around.
Diplomacy and discourse are the way to solutions
>>
>>724427911
Well, who's not well adapted enough to not be considered by the uncaring state as "well adapted"? I know 2 guys from my school who at least for a while had some interest in antifa, and they were total losers then, lazy in school, they bragged about sleeping on the job and getting away with it, I know they live in slums now, and maintain shitty jobs, thus they are well adapted? They have a job and housing, what else do we know about them?
>>
>>724424914
>that is some deeply wrong shit. but long story short, the 'great america' you are after will inevitably prove to be a failed state. the radical right is wrong about literally everything, from fiscal policy, to climate change, to international politics.
Issue is that the "radical right" knows the research data at liberal universities are rigged to make the conclusions that you have agreed upon. There is a controlling undercurrent of disinformation that Trump is going after at the NSF and OSAH and other groups. I would not be surprised if college degrees become as discredited as the mainstream media in the next decade.
>>
>>724426799
It is just a matter of time before one of these antifas are shot dead in self defense in a protest. My take it happens before the summer.
>>
>>724427558
>They totally ignore the economics of fascism. The State controls the markets and sets quotas while the factory owner and the laborer work for their profit. Totally ignoring that Fascist Germany is the only country to lift itself out of the Great Depression.
That is an illusion. Swiss bankers were behind Germany's economic recovery. Watch the money and not the rhetoric nor earning sheets.
>>
>>724427558
>That is one of the failing of the Soviets. A two tier citizenship of Party members and other citizens.
If you read Marx, he advocated this.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.