[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/rothers and sisters I am a God in human flesh.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13

Hello /b/rothers and sisters
I am a God in human flesh.
Ask me anything.
>>
File: dubs achieved.jpg (22KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
dubs achieved.jpg
22KB, 780x440px
>>724350848
Show us yer face Clayton!
>>
Are you bent or something?
>>
>>724351106
That's not a question
>>
>>724351647
I may be delusional, but the proof is accumulating.
>>
>>724350848
no, you can't be god. i am god. you are just apart of the dream i am having. when i wake up you all will cease to exist.
not only do i know this for a fact, its actually the only thing im certain of.
>>
>>724352067
I could say the same thing about you
>>
>>724353537
yeah but that wouldn't worry me very much since I'm just dreaming you.
>>
>>724350848
why did you show the way to humanity to invent LSD?
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
File: cat.jpg (124KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
124KB, 700x479px
>>724353740
LSD and other hallucigens stimulate ur brain in such a way that what u normally block from your brain is sent to the forefront.

people who are, lets say, attuned to the arts have been representing these visual stimulie for ages.

so in a tl:dr; hallucinogens are a sort of proof to justify that the way we interpret reality isnt necessarily the true way to interpret it
>>
What's the easiest way to achieve financial freedom?
>>
>>724353740
People don't belive in God anymore. They don't belive in the Supernatural or Magic. They don't accept it when it happens in real life.
But on drugs they do. Because they can say "It was only the drug that made me halucinate"
But the Magic that happens on a trip is actually real.
>>
Are you baiting us?
>>
>>724355136
to get rid of currency and be self sufficient. but unfortunately most people can imagine the end of all life in the universe easier then they can imagine a radical change in capitalism
>>
>>724355208
I may be.
But what if I'm not baiting and this is real?
>>
>>724355136
For you or for everyone?
>>
>>724354988
>hallucigens stimulate ur brain in such a way that what u normally block from your brain is sent to the forefront.

maybe, maybe not. no one knows for sure. it might be removing filters from your experiance, it might be "crossing wires", it might be a totally seperate nural faculty that provides you with hallucination.
no way to be sure at this time.

current understanding of nerology is so poor there isn't even a hint.

FMRI of people tripping shows the brain lighting up so that leads me to think that it is not filters being removed to let more information though (hallucinations) but content being generated by the mind that was not already there.
but FMRI doesn't really say shit about what nerons are doing specifically its just one metric of many used to appoximate brain state.
>>
>>724355280
Yeah, no shit Wattson. I asked how to achieve it in the practice not in the theory.

Conversely, if freedom is not a thing then I will simply billionaire.
>>
>>724355208
in a way. many people are experiencing an "awakening" and need some way to stitch itself together.
theres a new generation of people who are basically reality wizards that can manipulate reality at will, but doubt makes us lose our powers.
>>
>>724355545
if you knew the answer then why did u ask
:^)
>>
Why didn't you take your meds today?
>>
>>724355421
Both.

But since I'm human as all fuck and egoist as a Juden I prefer mine first.
>>
>>724355799
Because how in the fuck do you get rid of money without killing the whole Rothchilds lineage and the bank owners?
>>
>>724353661
Good point. Then why don't you help me explain stuff as a fellow God?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
>>
>>724356039
how do political outsiders like Trump and Sanders have massive followings.
all movements just need an identity to tie to their beliefs, a leader/ someone to stand behind
>>
>>724356079
this
>>
>>724355760
I knew some people who know what's up would read this. Tell me, how far have you gone already?
>>
>>724356079
what do you need to explain?
>>
>>724356183
I don't think so. Once the ball starts rolling the movement doesn't need a leader.
It does need someone to start it though, yes.
>>
>>724356183
>Trump
>Sanders
>Stein
Are you sure you are God? Because you seem oblivious to the world problems and the facade the USA political system is making.

They are all part of the problem, they rely heavily on making campaign with money. To reach true freedom you should be able to support anyone without worrying you get lynched or your credit score fucked.
>>
>>724356223
i was fortunate enough to have a mentor and a following. my mentor/teacher didnt really have anyone and so he was a late bloomer.
but ive been able to recognize that "causality" is just a different form of doubt. your ideas and dreams can manifest before your eyes and most people would write it off. its a shame really, so many people could just wake up right now if we had a voice or platform
>>
>>724356608
I don't have a mentor aswell. I feel like I'm learning alot, but the selfdoubt always catches me again and there is noone in my analog life yet who understands what I'm going through.
A shared platform would be nice, yeah.
>>
>>724356559
all things tied to Americas domination of politics and world economy(along with central banks etc). these are all symptoms of bad government/capitalism
>>
>>724350848
how to i get gf?
>>
>>724356938
Then comes down the paradox of the good samaritan.

To get rid of the whole problem it is neccessary to kill off the Rothchilds, all of them. By killing them you show off you are capable of anything to attain power and people won't trust you because they are stupid fucks.

You will be summarily executed in prison by some paid fuck sentenced to life. And then a new world leader would rise and the shitfest will start all over again.
>>
>>724356096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
>>
>>724356933
https://discord.gg/sfwTJvg
we have a discord where some of us gather. but they are all really lost and bogged down there for some reason.
if u want a more personal/direct connection, if u have WhatsApp, u can text me from anywhere in the world
>>
>>724357280
there is no paradox your are just oversimplifying the situation.
murder is not the only solution
>>
>>724357112
>Stop being a bitch
>Get out of your damn basement
>Talk to actual women
>Learn what ticks them off... in the good way
>Acquire confidence
>Approach random girls
>Learn more
>???
>Profit

Conversely, you can disregard promiscous ladies to acquire currency.

They will crave your tiny dick either way.
>>
>>724357112
bee yourself. thats all i did. once youre honest with yourself people will flock to you. if you are interested in a topic people will naturally feel your enthusiasm if you hook them in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pyops3UGr4
>>
We are all gods anyone who says differently is a liar.
>>
>>724357112
>>724357740

Yup. Be yourself.
Additionally, it helped me watching some videos about Charisma and things like that.
>>
>>724357948
True that. But most people don't know. And most who do know don't know their full potential.
>>
>>724357948
Is my dog a god too?
>>
>>724350848

Ok.

Why?
>>
>>724357948
no dude, ill say it one more time, your just my dream. you only think your real. i am the real one.
the assumption of your own agency was placed in your deterministic mind to make you seem more real to me, I am the only being who's free will and agency i can be sure is not an illusion because my ego gives me the feeling that it is just so.

you might as well assume your a god for all you will ever be capable of knowing for certain.
>>
>>724350848
I ate way too much acid when i was 17, honestly thought i was God. Convinced people around me i was God. actually made a student loose his mind through convincing him i was god (later found out he was a paranoid schizophrenic). LSD may make you feel like you have some sort of God complex fed by your inexperienced dilutions. With time you will realise that you have misinterpreted the idea. yes you are God, but so is everything and everyone around you. the combination of energy fields and interactions of atoms and in all forms is part of the fabric of existence which you are woven into. you are only at the start f your journey. You may be God, but no more than the rock, or tree, of fish in the sea. Once you have truly transcended you will be humbled and realigned with the truth that you are nothing in the grander picture as well as everything at the same time. the true centre of the universe, and yet only a insignificant spec of star dust experiencing a single waking moment.
Good luck on your journey it has only just begun. and remember, love will always set you free
>>
>>724357948
Narcissism at it worst.

We are all part of the universe and part of God, whatever that might be.

But, we are not the universe or God itself.
>>
>>724358384
>you only think your real
"I think therefore i am"
And that is the only thing we can possibly be sure of. the rest could simply be an illusion.
>>
>>724350848
Fuck off god you shitty newfag we donr praise your shit we Praise lord kek Shadilay you fucker
>>
>>724358457
The microcosm is in the macrocosm, but the macrocosm is not the microcosm
>>
>>724358457
good points, and do not fuck with schizophrenics, dem fools will kill ya ass
>>
File: anubis.jpg (26KB, 220x446px) Image search: [Google]
anubis.jpg
26KB, 220x446px
>>724358142
dogs are interesting since we domesticated them throughout the years. they learned a language of loyalty/respect/honesty.
since these creatures OPERATE off of loyalty and honesty wouldnt you consider them the best and most fair judges?
>>
>>724358874
I disagree, you can find the infinities of a universe the size of which a human cannot perceive within a grain of sand.
>>
>>724350848
how is allah?
>>
File: Bitch.gif (1MB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.gif
1MB, 250x211px
Hi OP,
I'm not a God or a DemiGod.
I am however to this date indestructible.
I've been in over 10 car crashes. 4 caused by me. 6 at high speed and walked away from all with nothing more than bumps bruises and scratches.
One I even preforemed from the front of the vehicle and rolled down the road at well over 30mph at time of impact.
I have attempted suicide on 3 occasions.
I'm still here.
I'm unsure what/who keeps protecting me from leaving this meat bag vessle but kindly ask them to stop.
I fear the greater purpose you/they have planned for me and can only conclude from the ammount of effort put into it, it's not gonna be much fun to be me once my number is called and my time to act is ny.
Please choose someone else other than me.
I'm not a willing participant.
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!
>>
File: drugs.jpg (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
7KB, 240x210px
>>724358457
Drugs
>>
>>724358457
I'm doing that now lol
>>
>>724350848
Fuck you
>>
>>724358457
seems to me that your issue was in your definition of what god is, which differs from person to person.
in practical terms, god is all of that which we as rational minds will never be capable of understanding in terms of causality,
Einstein said that god doesn't doesn't play dice when he was considering randomness but true randomness doesn't come from god, it is god. it is the only thing which has not occurred by way of causality. assuming randomness exists, that is.

>>724358773
right, thats why i am real and you are not.
my experience implies that my mind exists in order to facilitate the phenomena which is my being, but it actually doesn't imply free will or agency. i could be a dream or a program executing in stack space if your like that metaphor just like you are but for this mysterious (and seemingly unnecessary to any biological process i produce) experience i have found myself in.
>>
>>724359464
I am sorry
>>
>>724359238
there is no labyrinth you cant escape from, even sadness, depression or even death.
some people need to be torch bearers so other people can escape the darkness.

but what makes your life so bad/unfortunate/miserable?
>>
>>724359467
>definition of what god is, which differs from person to person.
Perception of God not definition. the definition is understood to some sort of omnipotent entity. what that may manifest as is dependent on person to person. but all agree on the definition.
everything you say after that is simply a perception not a definition.
>>
>>724360083
Nothing I will plod along in a state of unrest for what seems like an eternity past and an eternity to come.
I just hate been watched and waited on.
I wanna be the master of my own destiny.
What purpose could be so important that I'm still here?
>>
>>724359467
>thats why i am real and you are not.
i am real and you are not.
my experience implies that my mind exists in order to facilitate the phenomena which is my being, but it actually doesn't imply free will or agency. i could be a dream or a program executing in stack space if your like that metaphor just like you are but for this mysterious (and seemingly unnecessary to any biological process i produce) experience i have found myself in.
see proof
>>
>>724350848
If you are good, thenot give me that wallpaper in higher quality. Faggot.
>>
>>724358457
just realised this not too long ago, feels good that there are others who understand... or, well, understand how there is nothing to understand, just be.
>>
>>724361619
anyone else feels like this?
>>
>>724361619
>>724361689
of course dude, come hop in the discord
>>
>>724361689
That's why I made the thread, wanted to know if there are others
>>
do you poop
>>
>>724360505
god is not necessaraly an entity. there is no reason to think it.

necessarily god is the system which causes the system we find ourselves in.
whether you think that be the big bang + maybe the phenomena of randomness or an agent who willed our universe or reality into existence.

eventually any explanation of our reality hits the problem of causality, you cannot dismiss causality because it is necessary to logic/reason and you cannot assume causality because it does not account for an original source.
and so no matter what your specific definition of god is it will have to contain the paradox of the fact that there is something where you would expect nothing. everything aside from that, including the potential agency or any other personified qualities, is your own personal dogma.
>>
>>724350848
hit me up with like a genie or something senpai
also what are you god of?
>>
>>724350848
how many dicks have you sucked today?
>>
>>724362124
ok, i made u the genie so there's no miscommunication
>>
File: 1484986515300.jpg (107KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
1484986515300.jpg
107KB, 685x474px
>>
>>724350848
is kek real?
if so is he a NEET in god form?
>>
>>724354988
>we
not god
>>
>>724362004
well, I just recently joined the party.

I have to be honest though, it angers me that all of a sudden I think like a "hippie". I used to just discard opinions of people who talked about "energy" and "love" and "frequency" and "god" and "God" and "enlightenment". At the very least, I didn't understand it at the slightest, it mostly came across as delusional.

I think it's even possible I was afraid of those things (or, my ego was), because I was subconsciously aware they are true. And my ego wasn't ready to surrender.

Now I sound like a hippie and and a religious fanatic and a monk, all in one, these days.
>>
>>724360549
>purpose
purpose is a human idea used to help navigate this planet long enough to pass on our DNA.
you shouldn't assume it has anything to do with what is actually real.

>>724360614
not sure what your getting at.
my point is i cannot assume your experience is real and what i can assume about my own self by the fact that i experience is limited to the fact that i experience.
experience does not require agency or free will which most people consider to be the things which constitute a "self".
self is just your ego. its not real. your not real.
you and I are just machine who's programming instructs it to believe it has agency, to believe it has choice when in fact everything you are and everything you do can be explained deterministically.
you are a form of life no more impressive than AI which has the functions of memory and causal association, the only two phenomena required to explain the illusion of agency, the illusion that you are more alive than gears turning behind a clock face.

but in the end, existential ponderings like this don't really matter as long as you are immersed in the illusion of ego.
>>
I request $40 cash, in my hand, within the next 2 hours ideally.

Please help me make it happen.
>>
Test of your power: how long are the hairs under my ballsack?
>>
>>724363531
1-2 inches.
>>
>>724362986
Remember to go left.
>>
>>724350848
Sam?
>>
>>724363633
I would have guessed a lot more
>>
>>724363964
Kevin?
>>
>>724362863
Aren't you forgetting the spirit?
>>
>>724362863
>>
>>724364080
spirit is just dogma. there is nothing which implies its existence.

ancient religions assumed intimate objects had spirits, the river spirit, the tree spirit, etc.
i argue that there is nothing about us which necessitates a supernatural component such as "the spirit" any more than there is a reason for a river to have a spirit.
you impede the source of a river than it ceases to be, spirit or no, and in the same way you can damage the brain of a human and you can take away each and every faculty that we take to be ourselves.
>>
>>724364286
thats VERY intresting, whats that from?
>>
>>724350848
what's the perfect size for a penis?
>>
>>724364286
maybe but thats just more dogma. if you want to create your own personal religion then by all means, do it.
but don't fool yourself into thinking your assumptions reflect the reality that we find ourselves sharing. they only reflect your own ideals which are themselves so far removed from reality they simply have no place in a serious acidemic explanation of it.
>>
Will I get out of this situation unscathed?
>>
>>724364606
about three fidy
>>
>>724350848
Why is there no magic in this world? I would like cast some shit.
>>
>>724362511
Why does it anger you?
>>
>>724350848
Can you hit a nigga up with $100k i'm poor as fuck and need it
>>
>>724364990
magic is here, its just no one wants to admit that the silly/insane concept of magic can be real, and thats what kills it in a sense
>>
>>724350848
May you please turn me into a beautiful woman?
>>
>>724364990
But there is magic in this world. You have to belive it.
Try casting some simple spells for simple things.
>>
>>724364990
>>724365344
the magic is that the world is when you would expect it not to be.
we exist in a logical paradox. magic.
>>
>>724365411
There is a reason why you aren't one right now
>>
>>724365411
do you think the only thing standing between you and happiness is the execution of a sexual fetish?
are gender-disphoric people so shallow?
>>
>>724365602
In a young girls heart?
>>
>>724366213
No but it sure would help. Also not a sexual fetish.
>>
>>724366660
>Also not a sexual fetish.
yes it is.
wanting to be a woman is necessarily a sexual fetish unless it is for some reason your life long dream to bleed into your panties and have ovaries.
but you don't want to be a woman you want to be a "beautiful woman". how is that anything but sexual in nature?

understand that not always but usually extreme fetishes are not life long, you would fundamentally change who you are to satisfy carnel desire. hey i won't judge you or assume your making a mistake even but don't kid yourself over why you want what you do.
>>
>>724350848

So send me virgins girls from heaven at my home, please can you ?
>>
>>724350848
is the bogpill real?
>>
>>724366984
I want to be a beautiful woman, because I'm shallow in general I guess. If I wanted to remain a guy, I'd want to be an attractive guy too. I could deal with being average in female form. It's just if I'm going to shoot for the stars, I'd also like to be attractive.

And I've wanted this long before I even knew what a fetish or even sexual urges were.
>>
yes please send me an incubus as an eternal lover
also some chips please thx buddy
>>
>>724367351
i don't think your shallow perse but i think your assumption of what you want is pretty shallow.

if i had to guess i would guess that you are typical in that your father was distant emotionaly so you have homosexual tendancies to compensate (most homos have emotionaly distant fathers) but you, like most men, are so intested in the idea that being a faggot is a social faux pas (and your right, really) that you retiononalize the fact that your gay away by telling yourself that, at least sexually, you are a woman and therefor not gay, or at least not as gay, as a true faggot.

you should just come to terms with your attractions. historically being a faggot does not mutually exclude being masculine, and being masculine does not exclude being submissive, if thats what gets you off.

my advice to you, instead of worrying so much about the labels you define yourself it, just be. just so whatever you can to get pleasure from this life before you die. keep it a seceret if that is convenient but stop feeling shame about your self. come to terms with who you are.

maybe im wrong and maybe gender disphoria is a real thing but i have yet to see any evidence for it.
>>
>>724357413
Btw thanks for the invite. If there are other people who think about the same things, come and join aswell. The more there are thinking about this, the quicker we all get.
>>
>>724367945
My dad was always there for me and I'm attracted to women mainly. If I were a woman, I'd more than likely be bi (leaning more toward women).

I haven't really nailed down my exact desire to be a woman. Other than that I feel like that on the inside and want my outside to express it as well. It's like cross dressing except I can't just take simply take off the garments when I come to the realization that I'm still just a man wearing women's clothing.
>>
>>724368783
alright i will grant you that but i still do not see how your desired extend anywhere beond a sexual fetish.
and by fetish i mean that which sexualy arouses you.

all this talk about "how i feel on the inside" to be is a huge red flag that your ego is rationalizing away a truth that you are not emotionally ready to realize because it would upset your entire world view.

pretty common coping mechanism. like super common.
>>
>>724368783
I have discovered that I love the feminine so much, that it turns me on imagining I am the woman in porn.
Maybe that will fade away if I'd finally have sex with a girl.
>>
>>724369118
its just a fetish.
indulging a fetish is reinforcing that fetish. not saying its wrong to indulge im saying you should expect your fetish to be come more severe as you grant it more and more of your attention.

the only reason people are not coming out as foot fedishists like people are coming out as "trans" which is to say they have a feminization fetish, is that there is no societal acceptance of foot fetishes.

you think your fem fetish is something more than it is because of the current cultural dialog reguarding trans and LGBT bullshit.

fetishes are normal. changing non sexual aspects of your life and/or person just for a fetish is, in my opinion, a generally shallow thing to do.
you really should have more than what you masturbate to guiding your significant life choices and if you sincerely lack anything else then you are shallow and you should take some time to develop some real personality.
>>
File: 04.jpg (703KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
703KB, 1920x1080px
>>724350848
What is the purpose of suffering as a function of existence?
>>
can you give people here powers
if so why not?
and if you do can you give me wishes and such?
>>
>>724370204
you have always had amazing power. u just need to wake up to use it
>>
>>724370204
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi
There are already guides to get them. Problem is, that if you have these powers, you wouldn't want to use them in the way you would use them now.
>>
>>724370652
wake me up inside then senpai
if your truly a god you can do this
>>
>>724369839
Every Light casts a shaddow. But after the shaddow follows always the light.
>>
>>724368783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IZrkMZyEWY&list=PLB4C51238DFE677B1
>>
>>724370899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo

if you are as powerful as me, wouldnt you be able to wake yourself up?
>>
>>724369839
Suffering gives you some meaning in life, some emotional investment, it justifies your miserable existence and your unwillingness to change and become responsible. there's no purpose of suffering in nature outside of the mankind at all.
>>
>>724350848
thx for mdma buddy
>>
>>724370899
This one obstacle everyone has to do by themselfs. Others can only help you in your discovery that you are a God aswell.
>>
>>724350848
If "potential" encompasses all which could possibly be, why undergo the formality of "being" at all?
>>
>>724369091
Maybe. I don't know what I'd be coping with. I was five when I could first remember feeling more in comment with girls and wanting to be one. I didn't have any outside influences encouraging this. But I can remember feeling the desire at several points in my life.

I date women just fine and have a sporadic sex life (1-3 times a year).

I've been practicing with meditation and have been able to recently have dreams where I change form. I don't usually wake up from them horny, but in a good mood and my day generally goes better when having them.

I dunno, I might need to see a therapist. Surgery or treatment isn't an option because it would be akin to the clothes analogy.
>>
>>724372913
Painted cakes do not satisfy hunger
>>
>>724373131
"At the top is the brutal consumption.
Sup of my veins. I can't wait to tell you everything."
>>
File: tanuki.jpg (67KB, 620x446px) Image search: [Google]
tanuki.jpg
67KB, 620x446px
>>
>>724373072
>>>724369091(You)
>Maybe. I don't know what I'd be coping with.

maybe nothing. maybe it is natural for human men to have both masculine and feminine sexual prefernces. cultures thoughout history all over the wold without exception have one some point in time accepted bisexual males as normal.

i think the stigma instilled into your worldview about being a fag or even close to it likely motivates your ego to rationalize your socially unacceptable fetishes as much as it can.

i mean you only want to be a woman in a sexual context right? you only feel the immediate urge to be a woman while your aroused right?
if so then its not a physological disorder.

feeling shame for and being in denial of socially unacepted fetishes/desires is nothing new and its not abnormal.

for god sakes don't take your emotions as fact and do something nuts like hornome therapy or plastic surgury without first doing some major introspection.

not saying i know your deal but i am saying i think a lot of the trans/LGBT community mistakenly confuses a sexual fetish for a significant part of their identity.
>>
>>724373809
>i mean you only want to be a woman in a sexual context right? you only feel the immediate urge to be a woman while your aroused right?

Nope. Pretty much all day round.
>>
File: 1474924457050.jpg (396KB, 1261x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1474924457050.jpg
396KB, 1261x1748px
if all is self, why must self yearn?
Self yearns for self? Parallax perspective exists as illusion to which we are beholden as limited 3d minds, but is yearning and introspection simple process function with no connection to the absolute?
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.