[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way I can kill myself without anyone knowing it was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 12

File: 1436364537420.jpg (188KB, 840x564px) Image search: [Google]
1436364537420.jpg
188KB, 840x564px
Is there a way I can kill myself without anyone knowing it was suicide?

I want to die, but I don't want my family to have the pain of knowing I died on purpose, or the shame of having a coward for a child.

Are there any methods that are easy and cheap, which look like an accident, or like I was murdered?

Thanks guys.
Pic not even slightly related.
>>
Car Accident
>>
Car crash on the highway? Just get going super fast, aim for something hard, and hope for the best.
>>
>>724340655
Bump
>>
>>724340655
Insulin overdose if done properly.
>I mean totally undetactable heart attack.
>>
>>724340845
This.
>>
Run away and become a vigilante until you succumb to the elements or escape to a foreign nation where you'll start a very successful hedge fund only for you past to come back and haunt you.
>>
>>724340719
>>724340801

I don't want the possibility for anyone else to get hurt, that's why I'd like it to look accidental.
I won't be sorely missed if it's just, "Oh no that's terrible, how unlucky" and then everyone will get on with their lives.

If I an hero, I'm an arse for putting everyone through it.
If I hurt someone else in the process, I don't know, I want to say I couldn't live with it, but I suppose that wouldn't be a problem

Any ideas other than car crash or insulin (I live in the UK and it's difficult to get hold of medication you aren't prescribed)
>>
>>724341007

That sounds awesome but I have physical health problems and it hurts to run

Will have to be a psychopathic comic book villain who loves puzzles and standing still
>Maybe I will an hero
>When you find your way out of the MAZE
>>
>>724341055
Car crash dude, aim for a tree, if you're going 50 you're done, but aim for 60+ to be sure, and no seat belt.
>>
just don't kill you get ya head up!!
>>
You can stage a hate crime. Hang yourself, but put a sign around your neck that says "[your race] take warning" or something along those lines.
>>
Why not just move to another country and see what happens?
>>
>>724341159

I don't own a car or a driver's license, but that sound pretty foolproof. A lot of pain, and mess.
>>
>>724341055
High cliffs face witnesses and wave hello
>suddenly OP slips and his pain is over
>>
>>724341216

>White people, take warning
O mah gawd baws dis honkey gawt axecuted
>>
>>724341364
Darren must have been smoking crack.
There's niggers involved, my white boy wouldn't kill himself
>>
>>724341305

This is how I imagine it
Sitting on a cliffside having my final thoughts, then just sliding off. If you fall off a cliff though, you're either an hero or a retard. Suppose being a retard wouldn't be too bad because at least then it's still an accident.
>>
>>724341305
This
OP has no excuse
>>
>>724340655
fuck buttburglar, get aids and die
>>
Seriously though wait at least until you get out of school. Life gets a lot better after school if you don't fuck up and knock some bitch up and if you're dead you're going to miss out.
>>
>>724341501
It's very true but they'd make some convincing witnesses saying you didn't mean to fall.
>Gravity is also free :) plus side
>>
How come you want to die?
>>
>>724341519

That would be a long, agonising, drawn-out suicide that would take almost as long as life.
Go on...
>>
>>724341622
I graduated almost three years ago. Life is terrible.
I hate myself, I don't fit in, and nor do I want to because everyone else is a tremendous shit also.

>>724341632
Life is terrible. I graduated almost three years ago.
>>
>>724341653
Get raped to death by butt burglar instead then.
Die from blunt impact trauma to your bloody prolapsed anus
>>
just inhale some food And choke to death on it. it's basically free, easy to make happen, it'll look accidental
>>
take a loan if your hella if not then go buy some herion do a full half a gram in one shot you will have a super awsome rush and then you will die ez herion overdose if u live do it again XD
>>
>>724340655
Suicide by cop. Easy if you live in the US.
You won't even need a weapon if you're black.
>>
>>724340655
I'm killing myself tonight too. I'll choose the best method posted on here and i'm gonna do it.
>>
>>724341892
Or just be black in a black neighborhood since you're a million times more likely to get killed by a black person than a police officer
>>
>>724341837
That sounds like a win/win seeing as OP is a fag
>>
>>724341938
Don't dude.
Just talk to someone.
>>
>>724341768

You don't need to fit in with shitty people. Find other people who are like you and go where they are. You're free now. Do exactly what you want.
>>
>>724342083
Talking to people is what gets me down. I would be ok if people would just leave me alone.
>>
You're talking to people right now gayboi...
>>
>>724340655
Car accident. Take a road trip, and "accidentally" roll off a mountain pass.
>>
OP thread reported.
IP logs/notes of suicide.

Suicide coverup diverted. They'll know now.
Get help
>>
>>724340655
Join Isis
>>
>>724341864
damn, that's gold right here, swallow a large chunk of melted cheese (don't need to be fucking hot) and your done
>>
>>724342145
I get the pain.
Just this needs to be talke through with someone.
>if it's just you its a feedback loop.
>>
>>724340655
>tell your parents you're going out for a weekend with your friends by some lake
>drown
if you don't tell them which friends you went with they would have no way of finding out if it was an accident or suicide

this or just don't be a pussy and face reality, everyone has to, no matter how bad you think you got it...
>>
>>724340655
Get bred by an aids positive gay guy.. and let aids kill you..
>>
if you inject air into a vein, you'll die from an air embolism, I'm not sure if they'll be able to determine it was a suicide or not.
>>
>>724340655
jump in front of a car going really really fast. that's what i am considering
>>
>>724342122
I've tried so much, but I trust very easily and always end up being manipulated for way too long before I see it
I've got reems upon reems of bad experiences with people that end with me having been used, chewed up and spat out by someone who just wanted me for something else
I've been repeatedly molested, raped, beaten, stolen from, and bullied for my whole life - I don't have the will or skill to match everyone in this. I don't want to hurt to get what I want, and I'm not good at it anyway. But I also can't take another hit.
>>
>>724342425
They will. Also you'll start dying so fast you can't dispose of needle.
That and needle mark on any veign large enough to carry air.
>painful as fuck boi
>>
>>724340845
how to do it properly?
>>
OP I will help you look for your iPod if you want
>>
You sound like a coward, who doesn't really want to die. Just a way to escape life.
If you're worried about your death hurting someone, it doesn't matter if its an accident.
If you're worried about pain, you don't seem to understand this is DEATH.

Godamned selfish pricks always sound like this, talking about suicide like its some fucking vacation location.

If you truly wanted to be dead, you wouldn't be here anymore.
>>
>>724342267
Ooooo the 4chan Police
>>
File: let it go.gif (61KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
let it go.gif
61KB, 250x200px
>>724342387
don't need to try incriminate someone faggot, just start taking swimming lessons and getting excited about it, them one day you decide to swim alone in a random place and let it go
>>
>>724342251
Sounds like a good plan until you find yourself alive with horrible pain, and no one is coming to get you. At this point you need to hope for a slow death, unless you want to be a paralyzed with no chance to try a second time.
Same goes for jumping off buildings/bridges.
>>
>>724342596
Post a selfie. Also how old are you.
>>
Walking in dangerous areas of your city with expensive things and waiting for some nigga try to rob you, then you start beating him until he shoot.

You can be lucky and get shot in the head, which is equal to a normal suicide
>>
>>724342425
i think that would be very painful and slow
>>
>>724342599
Good call, I didn't think about having to ditch the needle. Why painful though? Should just cause a heart attack right?
>>
>>724342267
Faggot
>>
hit by a car just run across a highway
>>
>>724342642
Kek
>>
>>724342696
OP is in the UK fam, not Murrica.
>>
Drink a lot for alcohol poison, usually downing a bottle of whisky in one sitting should do the trick
>>
>>724342642
I know.
>didn't report :p
> im suh baaaayd
>>
File: death road.jpg (53KB, 564x424px) Image search: [Google]
death road.jpg
53KB, 564x424px
>>724342664
just do it properly faggot
>>
File: 1461441460977.jpg (100KB, 800x524px) Image search: [Google]
1461441460977.jpg
100KB, 800x524px
>>724340655
Hang around dude. Never know what tomorrow will bring.
>>
>>724342841
Aids
>>
>>724342600
Next to river to ditch needle in water.
>don't be gay do it all.

It's used up in your system during cardiac arrest and hard to detect unless Sherlock Holmes
>>
Stop it uncle rich.
>>
>>724342596
Man the fuck up!
Go cold!
You have to turn your heart to black ice, trust no one, have sympathy for no one, and always have your objective and mission in mind:
Achieve success to provide yourself with the life that you dream of, and share what you've learned with the kids you'll one day have.
Everything else will just fall into place when you join Team Live Badass!!!!
>>
>>724340655
get naked, lay down and sufocate on a dragon dildo. will look like a accident
>>
If you're just running away from life, then just run away. Start heading to a new town. Give up trying, and just do something else, literally.

Steal. Maybe you'll end up in jail. That'd be fun, right?
>>
>>724342780
I drink a bottle of whiskey before breakfast m8
>>
>>724343023
shut the fuck up, Donald
>>
File: IMG_1628.gif (816KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.gif
816KB, 400x303px
Tell family got part in play about budd Dwyer

You got lead role

Practice role in front of them
>>
Just go on a killing spree at night. Take some people with you and have something exiting happen to you.

I mean heart attack
>>
>>724343110
Get down on your knees and prepare to get your tonsils abused, faggot!
No full blooded Brit has the right to check out early!
Stop being a pussy, pussy!
>>
>>724342770
there are bad neighborhoods everywhere, nad there is one that nobody has considered yet. Self hipnosys and command your self to hold your breath for an hour.
>>
>>724343331
What the fuck are you on about!
You should an hero for coming out with something so damn retarded!
>>
>>724342992
I'm a type-1 diabetic and have od'd one 200ml novorapid, still here :/
>>
>>724341768
Come on lad, things don't go better until you want them to, suicide is for quitters, I think about it constantly, but I'm still fighting and trying my best to not go down the book as a failure.
>>
>>724340655
go to the hood & scream "I HATE NIGGERS"
>>
>>724342739
Hard to say. No a medical man. I fuck doctors though.
Never seen a dude shoot up air so I cannot provide positive confirmation.

I assume similar but probably more painful, possibly something about compressibility of air in liquid strectch aeortic cavities.
>>
>>724343102
By whiskey i mean expensive shit with 60%++ alcohol
>>
>>724342640
I am a coward, I told you that, which is why I don't want to be seen as one after death.

>>724342680
Are you crazy? I'm not putting a photo on here. I'm in my early 20's.

>>724342841
If she walks in my life tomorrow I ill not an hero, just for the day, and we can both die from the AID's she gives me

>>724343023
I understand this as an alternative which is why I'm still here, but that's nothing like me and it breaks my heart to think of myself like that
>>
take a camping trip out into the wilderness, then strip down and go to sleep, you will die of the cold.
>>
>>724343273
Kek
I see those gears turning anon. I know what you're thinking.
Don't do it. You'll be caught :)
>>
>>724342596
There's very few people that are true these days, but there are a few.
You have to grow a set of balls for starters though.
If you're willing to die, then why not go out challenging every man you meet?
Taking a battering and some pain is nothing in comparison to death
>>
Go to the most busy road you can find near you, trying crossing it while pretending to browse facebook on ur phone, guaranteed rekt
>>
>>724342770
burn a quran in public
>>
>>724342739
Go visit Yellowstone and pretend to slip into a geyser.
>>
>>724340655
live a long life and not be a faggot?
>>
>>724340655
join the military

volunteer for deployments

you might accidentally enjoy it like i do though
>>
>>724343702
burning the muslim joke book = suicide
burning the bible = nobody fucking cares
as a britfag, id say we're fucked.
>>
>>724343500
Bollocks to these autistic pussies.
Opposites attract, so if you take to the world with furious anger, you can be the guy that carries the other people who feel like you do now.
I was too soft when I was younger. Hated hurting people.
These days I prey on fellow wolves and take people like you under my wing, and look after the good ones.
There aren't many of us any more.
>>
>>724343702
Kek, best suggestion so far. Do that in Bradford and be torn limb from limb.
>>
look up family dies in their sleep
>>
>>724341289
get yourself a license then rent a car
>>
>>724342739
Sit by river (to ditch needle)
shoot insulin (you paid a diabetic a 50/100 for (coz you're camping for a week/month and can't get to the chemist.))

When shooting pick a descrete spot in your body that a coroner won't want to hang around looking at. (Armpit) (don't do groin, coroner may be faggot)

>can't do it all bro.

Hardest part after thinking about it is finding a diabetic to sell it to you.
>pro tip, bigger the poverty and drug problems in the area the easier it is to score.
>>
>>724342596
wow just keep getting hit, one of these days someone will straight up murder you. Are there bad neighborhoods in the UK? ones with niggers and drugs and gun violence? Just sulk around there long enough, they'll take care of you.
>>
>>724341938
op wont deliver
>>
>>724342267
butthurt
>>
>>724341007
This guy has a point, just get a bat or knife and go into the hood, then kill niggers doing crime.
>>
>>724342295
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>724342780
If you want alcohol poisoning drink Methanol, NOT ETHANOL (is the cure kek)
>the most not recommended thing to do ever, holy shit. Just holy shit.
>>
File: upclose-with-the-emu.jpg (47KB, 550x393px) Image search: [Google]
upclose-with-the-emu.jpg
47KB, 550x393px
Who wants to kill them self?
>>
>>724344278
There are bad neighbourhoods but it's not like Murica where there are massive ghettos full of guns and daily murders, it's just poor areas with a higher crime (drug dealing, burglary, fraud etc.) rate and a few scumbags you shouldn't really talk to
But I can't remember the last time I read about a murder that wasn't a crime of passion or a gangland thing
>>
>>724343423
Lol wasn't intentional though was it.

If you were trying suicide and failed you would've had maybe 3 days in a coma trying to save your life.

>don't go there anon, please and thanks
>>
>>724340655
Kill spree, kill a lot of people then you will not be coward and also will be respected
>>
I have been so close on many occasions to saying "fuck it" and becoming a BDSM slave for some perverts, just be kept in a cage and fucked for the rest of my life. But when I properly put myself in the position, I feel like I'd never be able to live with myself. As a teenager I had hopes and dreams, but I've found out that there is very little wiggle room, and you pretty much invariably are where you are.
>>
>>724344437
Except methanol is not in drinks, people will know you comminted suidice
>>
>>724344543
Farmer property at night. Pretend your doing good deeds
Make noises at night.
>suicide by farmer
>>
>>724340655
ask someone to pretend to be u while ur dead
>>
>>724344879
Lol home brew champ.
Half the reason it's illegal.

You'd be amazed how common it is for people to wipe themselves out with methyl alcohol because they can't tell or don't want to learn.

Grappa.
Thank me now.
>again do not fucking do this.
>one of the worst ways to go
>>
>>724340655
a friend who works as a nurse told me, to overdose on insuline, quite painless death, and the insuline can not be detected after a few hours
>>
>>724344879
Also not to be a cunt but statistically someone is unlikely to think suicide over accident in a methyl alcohol death case.
Google it, lots of teens and twenty somethings, then fuck all then heaps of older blokes.
Lots of accidents kek
>>
>>724344669
4 days in a coma and 2 weeks sectioned (stuck on mental ward), fortunately no bed spaces.
>>
I know this pain, bruh. Shit ain't worth it. As special as she seems, she's just a really shiny fish. You'll love and los a hundred of em. You'll literally fuck at least 5 chicks hotter than this one. Hang in there bro
>>
>>724340655
Eat junk all day every day. Heart attack in 10 years or so
>>
get like half a gram of heroin and shoot it up, best way to die, slowly nod away dreaming and thinking everything is in pure bliss. but you won't wake up and it'll look like any other over dose
>>
Spray the windows with windex only wipe a little and then fall out of window , everyone will think you were cleaning the windows just leave out the windex and paper towels
>>
It's really gotta be single vehicle accident- I grew up in country Australia where people repress every emotion and anything that could be possibly conceived as weakness- ergo, all the suicides ( and there are plenty) tend to be single car accidents. The Police are all- 'He was going a bit quick (also something people do on country roads here) and the must have swerved for a kangaroo probably, and he hit that tree'' Always the biggest tree for miles, always dead square at really high speed, always written down as a terrible accident, because... it was, everyone can remember him a good bloke who had an accident. Not some Nancy who couldn't take it- seriously, it's a winner- might even be able to donate an organ or two- Basically, young people don't just suddenly die- when thy do, they do an Autops/toxicology to work out why. It's gotta be a physical accident. Also, Don't do it-
>>
File: 1430297073058.png (117KB, 738x307px) Image search: [Google]
1430297073058.png
117KB, 738x307px
Hang in there
>>
>>724340655
drop acid instead of killing yourself
>>
>>724345513
That sucks.
You would happen to have been 27 at the time? Female.
I dislike seeing this intensely.

Can I ask did you try to commit or was it accidental.

I'm thinking 2 is the way to go. Lots of
People saved after one
>>
please just don't.. you're probably just a troll but if you're forreal. just don't people regret it the moment they did it (if they survived) i bet you can still get a happy life if you get through this shit.
>>
>>724346001
nope, male and older.
It was purposeful. Lived in a rented flat on my own, unfortunately my landlord split with his mrs that night, came back and found me.

Shit got a bit better after, but only temporary. Need to get all my shit in order and have another go.
>>
>>724345837
Very true, but we also prefer to think we had an 'accident' than topped himself.

It's cancer not an overdose.
I hate it here bro. I'm not fuckin tough enough.
>>
fight against isis
>>
>>724346201
Well duh don't. If you're I diabetic your used to swings.
Not only that you know better than to have an "accident" with the thing literally keeping you alive.

I suggest "tripping" out the hospital
window on your next specialist visit.

I know what I'd think if I saw you and a chart for a second.
>>
File: 1442573419002.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1442573419002.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>wanting to suicide with a family that cares for you
>>
>>724340655
I smell a school shooting
>>
>>724341938
Walk on the railroad tracks with some head phones at full volume and just jump into the path of an on coming train.

Just aim your neck perpendicular to one of the tracks if it's a slower train, and don't make it obvious or the conductor will know what's up and blame you.
>>
get some fentanyl
>>
>>724346651
my granddad was a train driver and had this happen to him on a couple of occasions. pls don't do this. think of the poor driver just trying to do his job who will be scarred by this.
>>
>>724342360
yeah, it's pretty hard to fake suicide by choking on food. And, you can try as many times as you need.
>>
>>724346214 there's tough enough and then there's perspective to your situation- basically, everything is nothing, and you, I and everyone here will all be dead one day. In around 100 years anyone who could have ever met you in person will more thank very likely be dead too- So when you think of it like that, we're all already dead- it's a forgone conclusion- the particulars are not sorted, but odds are, it'll be old and useless after a shitty illness over a period of kinda along time. Kill yourself then- I'm planning on that. Until then, If I could actually offer useable advice that helped me out : Friedrich Nitsche on Nhilism, and then Both Seasons of Rick and Morty. Put simply- everything is nothingness, there is no meaning to any of it. Now that could be very fucking depressing, except and here's the kicker: Nobody is in charge. All those expectations the world has on you? bullshit- you call the shots. You can actually be whoever the hell you want to be. Do what you want to do- instead of finding drudgery in existence, realize all the things that suck about it are generally ideas other people have about things in general- How to have a job : Actual answer- Make your own. Carve you own mold. Have shitty taste in music?- don't apologize for it. In short, make reality your playground, because it already is. Just when everyone else things it isn't you can get caught up in that dominant thought. Seriously man, order a pizza, have a wank, and then workout how to get a motorcycle. Thrash around on it. If life still sucks, Park that fucker into a wall. I've felt how you've felt. It's hard. It's really fucking hard. But it is all empty nothing anyway. Might as well enjoy an ice cream-
>>
>>724346214
there's tough enough and then there's perspective to your situation- basically, everything is nothing, and you, I and everyone here will all be dead one day. In around 100 years anyone who could have ever met you in person will more thank very likely be dead too- So when you think of it like that, we're all already dead- it's a forgone conclusion- the particulars are not sorted, but odds are, it'll be old and useless after a shitty illness over a period of kinda along time. Kill yourself then- I'm planning on that. Until then, If I could actually offer useable advice that helped me out : Friedrich Nitsche on Nhilism, and then Both Seasons of Rick and Morty. Put simply- everything is nothingness, there is no meaning to any of it. Now that could be very fucking depressing, except and here's the kicker: Nobody is in charge. All those expectations the world has on you? bullshit- you call the shots. You can actually be whoever the hell you want to be. Do what you want to do- instead of finding drudgery in existence, realize all the things that suck about it are generally ideas other people have about things in general- How to have a job : Actual answer- Make your own. Carve you own mold. Have shitty taste in music?- don't apologize for it. In short, make reality your playground, because it already is. Just when everyone else things it isn't you can get caught up in that dominant thought. Seriously man, order a pizza, have a wank, and then workout how to get a motorcycle. Thrash around on it. If life still sucks, Park that fucker into a wall. I've felt how you've felt. It's hard. It's really fucking hard. But it is all empty nothing anyway. Might as well enjoy an ice cream-
>>
>>724340655
that kid looks like a literal troll, somebody get him in strongman or powerlifting
>>
>>724340655
You can always get into a car accident, if you're smart enough, you can make it look as if you just got randomly hit so it'd really turn out an accidental Death.
>>
>>724340655
Please don't. Even if things are rough now, they'll be better later. Killing yourself is a mistake.
>>
>>724347133
ah shit it posted twice- sorry
>>
>>724347196
this
>>
>>724341055
yeah visit some tall place, fall, enjoy.
just make sure its tall enough and fatal.
>>
>>724340655
>Jesse! Jessie, get the ricen, Jesse!
>>
>>724347133
Worth reading folks.

Tl;dr carpe diem.
You can only get so low before everything becomes a joke, embrace it.
You can choose to end it later.
>>
>>724347196
>>724340655
Truth.
>>
>>724348319
Caster beans
>not recommended.

Am Heisenberg and Dave skylark
>>
>>724340655
Car Accident. But got to make sure there is no alcohol in the car with you. Sober up for a week.

The last thing you want and is to be known as the drunk driver retard.

There 's also the fact that you gonna make sure you die and don't just injure yourself.
>>
Live near any factories?
Industrial automation equipment of any kind.
>>
File: mpn (6).gif (2MB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (6).gif
2MB, 500x750px
>>
>>724340655
step 1: dress up like a thug in blackface
step 2: sprint towards a cop
step 3: ???
step 4: profit
>>
Gas leak while sleeping?
>>
File: deer but gun.gif (2MB, 354x232px) Image search: [Google]
deer but gun.gif
2MB, 354x232px
>>724340655
OP isn't man enough to do it. Fucking pussy. Oh wah life is so hard I'm going to kill myself but I dont want mommy and daddy to think I'm a coward. Just fucking an hero you overly emotional millenial alienware using cunt.

>the ironic part is you are posting this on....4chan....when you could probably attain an extremely large portion of knowledge on a trade, make good money and live life.

I know you are a pussy because of this post:
I understand this as an alternative which is why I'm still here, but that's nothing like me and it breaks my heart to think of myself like that
on >>724343500
in reply to >>724343023

also, since I'm on the subject you're a retard for posting this. In the time it took you to type this you could have went to the local black neighborhood and started calling them niggers and making racist jokes....wouldn't last an hour
>>
hire another depressed fuck at your school to setup a school shooting and tell that Eugene to kill you first.

Hot Tips: Make sure to setup a dress code (ex: White means kill and yellow means don
't kill)
Make sure to give yo homies a yellow shirt unless you don't have any friends

Also make sure you make the plans on like Kik or something withva fake name cause last thing you need is a normal person stopping you dead in your tracks
>>
>>724341007
You mean like George Soros?
>>
>>724343555
Trips of truth. Drink a lot before. It will make it faster and smoother.
>>
>>724340655
Work with the Clintons on one of their deals.
>>
I dont understand the 'my family' part. You wont have to deal with it anyways. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>724340655
I would realize my fantasies if I were to die after. Like drug kidnap a woman tie her up and have fun with her. After that go hiking on a mountain and jump you'll die instantly.
>>
>>724340655
Motorcycle

But take the MSF class first so you actually know how to ride.
>>
>>724340655
Take up hiking.
Fourth trip in, fall off a high cliff
>>
>>724340655
Draw a picture of the prophet Mohammed
>>
>>724349939
Pray to fuck yo homies like yellow enough to look like a faggot every fuckin day till you get your shit together.

>what happened to a good romp and run?

> see crowd
>shoot crowd
>bail early
>own high score and no an hero.
Why the elaborate plans with you kids?
>>
>>724342841
Sauce?
>>
Rainy night. Swerve into tree at 80 mph. Profit.
>>
>>724340655
Yep, Eat Mcdonalds and other greasy fried foods every day,And in 25 years you'll have a massive coronary and you will have done the deed and no one will be the wiser
>>
certainly dont try insulin because there's a good chance you'll come out alive with brain damage

just chill out man. working out regularly made a huge difference for me
>>
>>724340655
>I want to die, but I don't want my family to have the pain of knowing I died on purpose, or the shame of having a coward for a child.
OP, it's still going to devastate your family. Dying by accident isn't going to save them much grief.
>>
>>724340655
I drove my car into a tree at 80mph and it didn't kill me. Everyone still thinks I just fell asleep at the wheel. As enticing as it is to kill yourself with a car, don't do it. Fair warning, cars are designed to keep you alive in a crash and medical bills are a bitch.
>>
>>724340655
Go to a black neighborhood and yell NIGGER
Everybody will just think it was niggers nigging
>>
>>724342841
>hang
>>
>>724352051
I'd prefer to be told accident than suicide.

How about you?
>no reason and life is a cruel joke
Or
>omg I'm an awful person for not being able to help my loved one

Clear choice right?
Treat yo peeps gud cuz
>>
>>724345992
100000% this, OP. 200ug and you actually may realize your true worth. Plus, why not try something new since you wanna die anyways?
>>
>>724352156
Green text the story?
>>
>>724353032
Not much of a story but alright

>Be a starving musician, driving back and forth to a gig, 2hr drive each way
>Hate my life, drinking and driving, just hoping for something bad to happen
>Last day of gig, which means I'm basically going back to being unemployed.
>It's Oscar night - unrelated
>I'm just killing time on my way home
>Driving on back roads, side roads, stopping for Burger King, picking up more beer
>I'm so fed up with my shitty life, and I'm driving like a maniac
>Get to a road about a mile from my house
>At the end of the road is a forest
>Step on the accelerator, don't let off the gas, run head-first into a tree at 80mph
>Front of the car gets fucked up, engine block pushes up through the dash, bruises my knee
>Car pivots to the right and the passenger side gets crushed to pieces
>My seat is literally the only space left in the car that's big enough for a person to fit
>Drunk as fuck, I pass out
>Wake up in the hospital a couple hours later

I got away from it with just scratches but I lost my car, my instruments went flying through the woods, and I had hospital/ambulance bills, so my paycheck from that gig basically evaporated. Don't try and kill yourself with a car.
>>
>>724340655
You could take strong sedatives and jump in the pool, will look like you drowned
>>
>>724342640
I think it's more selfish to expect that someone will hang on to his life just to make you feel good.

No one likes edgelords, just shut the fuck up if you don't got anything worthwhile to share in this situation.

I'm not OP and I'm not suicidal
>>
>>724354206
That sounds like you got some unfinished business to me.

But what do I know
>>
>>724341289
Are there cliffs where you live?

Id be better to drive the car off the cliff. You could bleed the brakes first, the be on the phone with someone before you drive off saying "the brakes arent working wtf?!".

Looks like an accident, like your brake fluid leaked out.
>>
>>724354206
>>724353032
pic related, my car after the crash

>>724354747
Naw, I'm on meds now and I quit drinking.
>>
>>724340845
How are you going to hide the needle if you're dead?
>>
Come on OP just jump off a tall building, it might seem accidental to your parents since at the time your parents will believe anything. Just leave no trace of suicide or murder. Make sure to leave the windows closed and get your archenemies fingerprints it might bring some final lulz if your enemy gets convicted of murder lool. Srsly do it also fuck some prostitutes mang...
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.