[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you hate about girls I'll start >She creates

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 27

File: 05089.jpg (235KB, 1792x1344px) Image search: [Google]
05089.jpg
235KB, 1792x1344px
Things you hate about girls
I'll start

>She creates a problem. Anything. For example, talking with another guy at your back.
>You found out somehow.
>Instead of admitting she did wrong, she claims its your fault and she didnt like how you reacted.
>At the end everything its your fault.

Any possible way out? Be happy and clap when you find out what she did?
>>
dump her
>>
Ignore her? Sup with the crybaby?
>>
>>724339128
Woman function on a different level in many matters.

But before trying to explaining shit in-depth with my shitty english, we are going to tackle the biggest problem.

You are dating a whore. If she doesn't respect your wishes regarding that specific someone, she won't respect you at all and probably cheat on you sooner or later. Ditch her right away, son.
>>
File: dumpstation.jpg (255KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
dumpstation.jpg
255KB, 800x531px
>>724339128
focus on yourself
are YOU happy with your relationship?
can YOU tolerate her behaviour?
>>
>>724339128
Wut? Moar of that bitch
>>
File: 1411293256955.jpg (327KB, 2816x1872px) Image search: [Google]
1411293256955.jpg
327KB, 2816x1872px
I already dumped her. She started to telling me its my fault, and didnt want to met today because of my reaction yesterday night.

And guess how I found out she was talking with another dude? She mistook the message and she sent it to me instead the other one.
She tried to fix it by telling me some stupid shit.

And today she is telling me "I didnt like what you tell me OP, I cant meet you today sorry but you did wrong"

the hell?
>>
Dude if a woman talking to another man is a problem for you, then you are going to have a LOT more problems in your life!

She's right and you need to get the fuck over it and accept that fact that a women can talk to other guys. You should only care if you are actually in an exclusive relationship, and she is doing things you both mutual agreed she shoudn't be doing. But if you've never had that talk, then your in the wrong for getting upset.
>>
>>724339468
You sound like an obsessed bitch
>>
Oh you fucking innocent child
Women do this shit naturally
It's subconscious but it's 100% natural behavior on their end
Women are like children, they do shit to seek attention because that's how they're happy. Attention doesn't necessarily mean always be in her ass and shower her with compliments, in fact, that's a sure fire way to get her to cheat on you or leave you.
They need conflict in their lives and they create drama to appease that side of them. It's their way of showing themselves that you're showing you care, they're fucked in the head.
Next time she does something like this don't flip out, the second you do this you're telling her "I'm an inferior male and that guy threatens me, stay away from him because I'm scared".
What you want to do is firmly but in an indifferent way tell her to cut that shit because you won't tolerate it, but don't make a scene.
>>
File: 0508992860 - Copy.jpg (178KB, 1792x1344px) Image search: [Google]
0508992860 - Copy.jpg
178KB, 1792x1344px
OP once again,
and yes, its still our "first month" going out, and Im not a kid anymore as we are 30 and 31 yo. If she behaves this way at the very beginning guess what things she will do in a matter of months.
I couldnt trust her anymore and besides that, she is blaming me of being annoyed with that issue!

Another obvious thing, if I didnt react like that, she would think I dont care if she is talking or meeting more dudes at my back. So at the end, theres no way out.

>>724339448
have more
>>
>>724339128
You need to lay down the law , women don't respect weak men , whether it is conscious or not , they push your boundaries like a fucking child.

If she starts acting up , you need to man up and lay down the law and tell her off and make it clear you will not tolerate her shit , now I'm not talking about screaming at her or physically assaulting her , but you do need to alpha up.

She will act like she is pissed with you for a day or two or possibly longer , but in the long run she will respect you.
Women crave conflict because they are looking for weakness in you , she wants to make problems out of nothing to make sure you are worth mating with.

If you are a pussy beta-male that puts up with her shit , you will be lifted from applicability for mating.

Basically treat your woman like a child , she needs to be put in her place , since she is incapable of taking responsibility for her actions and needs to be lead.

I used to believe in equality , but women at their core are not biologically capable of acting like an adult.
>>
>>724339128
that pussy is perfect
>>
>>724339128
I hate when bitches can't shave properly. Pic related.

She would be a 8 if that was done correct. Now shes a poor 6.
>>
>>724339707
nooice
>>
>>724339274
Pretty much this , also don't expect a good relationship from a woman that has had many relationships as she is psychologically damaged , the more relationships a woman has the less able she is to properly pair bond with you.
>>
>>724339785

Found the virgin
>>
File: Silouhette Dan.gif (4KB, 597x605px) Image search: [Google]
Silouhette Dan.gif
4KB, 597x605px
>>724339468
Tell her you don't want to speak to her again.

Cut all contact with her , if she has stuff at your place , box it up and send it to her.

Block her on all social media and block her phone number from yours.

Bitches hate being ignored , cunts hate being forgotten , move on as quickly as possible and be happy , this will cut her deeper than any petty fighting tactics ever could.
>>
File: 0508992608 - Copy.jpg (167KB, 1792x1344px) Image search: [Google]
0508992608 - Copy.jpg
167KB, 1792x1344px
If I was the one talking with other girls she would dump me in a matter of minutes. The problem is they think they are free to do anything they want. And if you look up what they are doing they call you a jealous possesive man. They always have an excuse.

I dont want to give her any other chance, she is using what I told her -with lot of manners, though- for telling me she doesnt want to meet today or tomorrow anymore.

So at the end its just like my exgf, we were for 6years together. She did something wrong like liying to me or something worse and guess what happened? It was my fault. They always swipe away what they did.
>>
>>724340075

My ex was the same, here's your problem: you're dating girls that are too hot. Date a girl under your league and they worship the ground you walk on.
>>
File: 1487121441182.jpg (56KB, 417x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487121441182.jpg
56KB, 417x364px
=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>https://www.ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men excel in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>http://www.esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
>>
File: 0508986372.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0508986372.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>>724339991
Thats what I did, if she is telling me that I cant do anything else. Didnt block her but I made clear we are done.
Im an adult guy and always tells what I think directly. Not like them running away or hiding what they really think. "No OP, its your fault, I did nothing wrong, now I dont want to be with you because you got annoyed for me talking with another dude, you are a caveman"
>>
File: 99.98.png (299KB, 371x385px) Image search: [Google]
99.98.png
299KB, 371x385px
Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683

“Anon if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.
>>
>>724339991
THIS IS THE TRUTH. Best advice in this thread, stop being a bitch, she aint special, gtfo before you get her preggers and have to choose between being a shit father by leaving later or being a miserable prick stuck with a malignant cunt of a girlfriend for the sake of a kid.
>>
>>724340201
Basically this , find a good enough looking girl that is a far higher grade of woman.

A pretty girl that is a bit of a cunt can/will age and get fat , a less than top tier nice girl *that is still attractive enough to get you hard* will be far superiour in the long run.
>>
File: ZUOmpqJ.jpg (98KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
ZUOmpqJ.jpg
98KB, 600x603px
>>724339128
Op treat them like retarded children, they love it, be nice and don't force accountability on them. Always be LOGICAL.

>This
>>724340219
>>724340292
>>
>>724340286
Good work mate.

btw , sorry about your break up.
>>
"Guys stop fighting"

>be out with friends from work
>Mark gets into a fight with this huge white dude
>no big deal, Mark is an idiot who loves fighting, he does this every week
>no guns no knives
>they start punching each other
>Marks girlfriend jumps out and continuously yells "guys! Stop! Stop! Guuuuys guuuuys you need to stop! Mark stop fighting stopppppp stooopppppp!!!!"
>fuck me it's annoying
>>
OP once again

And yes, you are right, she was a pretty hot girl 8/10, cultivated, lots of studies, nice job/money/home. But what thats really for if at the end they end up being terrible headaches?
>No OP we cant meet up today, I have a birthday with my coworkers
>I dont feel very well tonight, lets meet another day better
>I just arrived home today from work, its already 23pm

No way, I rather stay with a 6/10 girl who really wants to be with me instead of fighting 24/7.
>>
>>724339128
How about telling her that this behavior hurts your feelings and asking her not to do it, like an adult? If you habe already had this conversation, then end the relationship, like an adult.
>>
>>724339707

Nope not buying it, there's no way you are 30, or even close. The way you are talking about this says you are in mid to late teens at best, and that you have very little dating experience.
But from what you've already post it appears that you have fucked up this relationship. The best you can do is learn from your mistakes and not do the same things again. Otherwise your going to have the same things happen again.
>>
>>724339641
This is accurate af. Took me all of highschool to learn this. There are a few good girls out there, but it's 2017 lol you gotta follow this mindset to be with most of them these days. This world is a fucked up place ever since women realized guys are desperate and they just have to exist to get attention, or post a slutty pic on ig and wait for the shower of compliments from losers lol.
>>
>>724339128
I am a Paki so my views are going to be different

One of the best things about Paki women are that you can be sure she wont cheat on you
she's got your back no matter what
you can be a real douche and she will love you
I like that alot about them

but generally speaking
there are a few things women all over the world have in common
e.g. like OP said

>At the end everything its your fault.

being a perfectionist literal dick I really hate that. Why cant women man up to their blunders.
>>
>>724340434
This guy , I'm 34 years old and it took me too long to figure it out that women DON'T want to be treated as equal responsible adults.

Women want to be treated like naughty children , they want you to care for them and be responsible for them and fucking punish them when they are naughty.

Best advice I can give is to not listen to or believe what women say , but to believe how they act and what they expect , but to treat them as you would a child you care for , but one you are legally & socially expected to fuck.
>>
I think you have a fetish for empowered independent women who do what they want and don't give a fuck about how you feel about it, you shouldn't have gone through her phone. Shame on you.

You feel angry she's cheating but your dicks really hard thinking about her getting pissed at you saying "you went through my phone? What the fuck!"

The sooner you accept it the better. How long are you going to wrestle with this decision? Why is it so hard for you to make?? You know if you go back to her she's going to ruin you and make you her bitch. And you're going to love it.
>>
>>724340286
Jesus why put your clothes in the bath like that
>>
>>724339128
You should probably accept that women can and will talk to other men. (or in your case, boys)
>>
>>724340832
What if you don't want to be a douche ?

I am not for putting up with a womans shit , I will put my foot down if she is acting like a cunt , but I don't want to be a douchebag to her.
>>
File: 1446068719960.jpg (956KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1446068719960.jpg
956KB, 1520x2688px
>>724340742
>>724340286 I already ended it up, talked straight without doubting it. She may be the best girl everywhere but I cant allow that kind of behaviour just at the beginning. If it starts like this, it only ends up worse. I cant trust her anymore.

>>724340759
fucked up how? by telling her I didnt like what she did after she sent me by error a message which was supposed to be for another dude? and obviously flirting with him?
So should I tell her I dont mind that instead? sorry but Im not a cuckold.
>>
>>724340925
Paki here

this dude gets it
You are a gentleman and a scholar
>>
>>724339128
lol you're so insecure about her talking to people, grow up and realize that she's a human with a consciousness just like you
>>
>>724339468
you tell her, "Your behavior was unacceptable and I don't feel like I owe yiu an apology. It's over. Please stop texxting me."

You posted this shit because you need a shoulder to cry on, anon. You are in the right here, but you are making this worse by trying to get support and validation when what you really need to do is politely, but firmly stand up for yourself. Yes, you won't be getting your dick sucked for a while, Yes, she is going to be sucking someone else's dick. But do you really want to be with someone who doesn't respect you? Because guess what. That means she doesn't respect herself. In order for you to show self-respect, all you have to do is say, "You hurt me for the last time. Goodbye."
>>
>>724340925
Wait how are you legally expected to fuck? Socially sure, but unless you're in a Muslim country that treats women as property I don't think the law applies here
>>
I hate that their dicks are so small
>>
File: 1475327822837.jpg (142KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475327822837.jpg
142KB, 960x1280px
>>724341117
No, the problem its not that. Its I told her I didnt like what she did and she reacted by telling me it was my fault.
>>724341092

So Im not only being cheated, Im also getting kicked out because she didnt like my reaction.
>>
>>724340925
>This guy , I'm 34 years old and it took me too long to figure it out that women DON'T want to be treated as equal responsible adults.

this so much goddammed, my whole life has been a lie

>therationalmale.com
>>
>>724341227
**Read what I said . treat her like a child , but you don't fuck children.

Legally fuck women.
>>
>>724341166
I respect myself but I don't respect my partners. I don't see the connection
>>
>>724341092
I'm not that guy but you're obviously not +30 years old m8
Not really sure why you're lying
The reason we believe you're lying about your age is because men learn some basic relationship stuff by that age (earlier to be honest)
If you're legitimately 30 you've been home schooled all your life and afterwards your mom kept you in the house and she recently passed away and you were free to roam, that's the only other explanation for how inexperienced you are.
>>
>>724340929
Anon, he didn't go through her phone. She sent him a message intended for another guy. That is low-class. Please admit it.
>>
File: 1447799479478.jpg (100KB, 816x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1447799479478.jpg
100KB, 816x1481px
>>724341166
Thats what I tought. I could have tell her "Im so sorry I was mistaken, I shouldnt tell you that, I dont mind you talk with another guys"
Its that even a solution? Yes, for cuckolds and Im sure Im not that type of guy, specially when starting a relationship.

And above all that, there still the fact she is telling me I did it wrong. Not only she isnt admitting she was cheating me at my back, she is telling me she doesnt want to meet today because she is angry with my reaction.
>>
>>724341271
The more demands and expectations you give into women , the less they respect you.

It is sad , because you can't treat them as honest and responsible adults.

You CAN'T have an honest relationship with a woman , since she will not tell you the truth.

You have to figure out what she actually wants and not work towards giving her what she demands , because if you do , she will be miserable being with you.
>>
>>724339726
This, but not in the first month of dating. This is good advice if you're gonna be exclusive or get married. An unpopular opinion to be sure, but true nonetheless
>>
>>724341227
>not him

they want you to help them bringing them into a position where it looks like it's your fault you've been fucking them

but that's kind of a hassle, so they enter relationships. But again, you have to start the whole thing.
>>
>>724340929
I didnt steal her phone and spy on her. Read >>724341092
>>
>>724341466
Nope , be nice & kind , but from the start you MUST be firm and consistent.

You have to do this.
>>
>>724341516
I know I was speaking hypothetically. You get my point though. You should call her and ask her back. Apologize and say you shouldn't be so possessive and she should talk to any guy she wants
>>
>>724340075
But it most likely is your fault. Women need to be controlled. You wouldn't get mad at someone else if you crashed your car, right? You need to be in control. Simple as that. If she's talking to dudes or whatever, it's because you haven't communicated that that kind of behavior is unacceptable.
>>
>>724341464
absolutely, for example
if it's important, never ask a woman anything you don't already know or decided

as a result, I gave up on women. I focus on my career and fuck hookers now. I'm too much of a nice guy for all that psycho shit. And I'm still not fully over the fact that EVERYone has been and is lying baout it constanly.
>>
>>724341571
Nope. I disagree. Not how it works in my country
>>
File: 1468619041968.jpg (350KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468619041968.jpg
350KB, 960x1280px
OP once again.
I made clear this was just the beginning of a relationship. As I told before I was into a 6yr relationship and sadly if something like this happens you try to fix it in another way.
But this happenning just out of the blue at the first month? Its not only a HUGE red alert, its disrespectful. How can she expect to trust her anymore? And, is that her way of fixing things? By fucking it up by sending me a message which I was not supposed to read? And above that telling me it was my fault because I got angry because of that? I cant see a possible way out of that.

And I have to say thanks she mistook the message, because I wouldnt have the chance of knowing she was/would cheating on me as Im not the type of guy who spies on gfs.
>>
>>724341667
don't apologize.
you can use the word 'sorry' exactly two time per relationship. it's over right after the second time

>>724341898
can you post more pics of that first chick?
>>
>>724341858
ok , you're married or in a happy long term relationship ?
>>
>>724341092
You fucked up by "not allowing that kind of behavior" after only one month! Seriously only pre-teens talk like that. Have you talked with her about being exclusive? Did you both agree that you were only going to see each other? Also, what a person considers flirting is VERY different from person to person. Overreacting, and it's very obvious you did, over flirting is a surefire way to tell anyone that you are extremely immature and will immediately turn any girl away.
>>
File: 1468619869277.jpg (331KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468619869277.jpg
331KB, 960x1280px
>>724341898
OP again
And I also want to made clear I told her everything with the maximum respect
>Hey, you can talk with anyone you want, but I want honesty on a relationship.
>I was expecting something different from you
>I even told her we can talk in person about that, damn, this morning I texted her as if nothing happened and asking her about meeting later today : "No OP, sorry but I didnt like how you reacted yesterday, Im not in the mood of meeting you"
>>
>>724339128
Jesus. This first sentence is why you have a problem. I know it's a difficult concept, but girls, like boys, are people. That's right! There's tons of different girls all with completely different personalities. For example, the may be a girl just like you who's a jealous little bitch every time you say a word to another female. Then, there may be a girl who you date, and is completely cool if most of your other friends are girls. Because trust. Basically he the fuck up. If she's taking to other people maybe they're her friends. People are allowed to have friends. Who gives a fuck off they're boys, she's dating you so clearly she's not looking for that
>>
>>724339128
Any possible way out? Yeah, stop dating chicks. Just fap or fuck a hooker when you get horny.

Problem solved.
>>
>>724339468
>you did wrong

kek. fucking women logic.
>>
>>724340201
Ugly girls can have a high ego too.
>>
File: 0508994063 - Copy.jpg (206KB, 1344x1792px) Image search: [Google]
0508994063 - Copy.jpg
206KB, 1344x1792px
>>724342044
Yeah sure, so are you telling me I shouldnt care about receiving that disgusting message and not knowing what happened?
>"Sorry my dear gf, this wasnt for me, dont worry, I dont care about who you talk or meet with, I just want you to be happy with me"

>>724341993
there you go more
>>
>>724339707

Holly Gartler...?
>>
Thanks OP. I was getting a bit lonely in life and developing feelings for a female friend at work. This thread has put me back on the right track in life.
>>
>>724339641
>>724340805
so then, what should he have done?
>>
>>724339128
she obviously doesn't care about you and would be happy for a upgrade. find yourself a girl who respects and looks up to you. unless you wanna be a cuck
>>
>>724342372
No, I'm saying what you did showed her that you were immature, and not dating material. What you should have done was calmly questioned her about it. Saying something like "Hey was this meant for me?" and then follow up with a conversation about weather your relationship is exclusive or not, and what you both were expecting out of the relationship. Because from the way you were talking it sounds like you were ready for marriage after only one month, and she was still dipping her feet in the water. No matter what you feel, or think, that is moving way too fast. If both of you are not on the same page as to what the relationship is, then there is no relationship.
>>
>>724339707
Sweet looking pussy
>>
File: 1.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Oh goody.. One of those Boo Hoo. She hurt my feels and now I'm all butt hurt. Grow up neckbeard.
>>
>>724339468
what did the message say?
>>
File: 76ng9.jpg (26KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
76ng9.jpg
26KB, 300x287px
>>724342372
love to see her toes
>>
What WAS the txt in question??
>>
>>724343007
>triggered
>>
>>724339128
Are you only just now realizing this? You just described women.
>>
A 6/10 girl who is nice, fair and considerate, beats any 8/10 girl who pulls this kind of shit on a regular basis. Just beauty is just not worth it.
>>
>>724339128
That's the definition of a cum guzzling more then 30 guy fucking slut and the number of guys she fucks keeps growing, she blames each one, because she just wants to fuck another, her gay parents never taught her that its only contrast, and that when you stay with one for a while, you will feel the contrast of some one else stronger, but its all psychological, FUCKING STUPID DUMB FUCKING SLUT
>>
>>724341329
you got no idea how fucked this society is
this women shit is all new to me too and I'm 31.

>only other explanation
dude thery were like zero women in my engineering class and after uni you've got to work like mad

don't shit on other people because your life is easy
>>
>>724342153
How old are you anon? And do you identify as feminist? 43 and "no, but sympathetic" here.

I really really really liked what you wrote here. Most people act as if women aren't human, whether they support women or despise them. Women have good AND bad qualities, just like men. It's not fair to explain her shitty behavior in terms of her gender.

The only quibble I have with what you wrote was that you defended her actions in terms of her right to privacy and freedom to choose who she does and doesn't associate with. She sent her bf a message intended for someone else. When confronted, she blamed OP. I will concede that the content of that message matters, but whether or jot you believe she is innocent or was flirting behind OP's back is a matter of faith, not facts.

OP....
....WHAT DID THE MESSAGE SAY?
>>
>>724343185
Yes , also the 6 out of 10 girl will often be soo much fucking smarter or able to do shit for herself.
>>
>>724343185
some sound advice tbh fam. now, how to find a 6/10 wih good personality
>>
>>724339128
So you got mad because she talked to someone? Maybe if it was a recent ex, but talk is just talk. Don't be so possesive.
>>
>>724339128
Girls will lie for literally no reason. I don't even try to talk to females anymore because I know how sneaky they are.
>>
>>724339128
i dont hate anything about grills. i have nothing to do with them. i do like to look at them on the internetz tho.
>>
>Be me 35
>Dump&Bump woman!
>To Busy for Drama
>Cheers gentlemen
>>
File: 1332986358326_2926751.png (32KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1332986358326_2926751.png
32KB, 420x294px
>>
>>724343463
Good work mate.

I haven't spent a dollar on women since 2003.
>>
>>724339128
Why are you here? To make yourself feel better for being an asshole?
>>
>>724343287
I mean I can't know the whole story. Just went with my gut based on his writing. No I'm not a feminist, primarily because I think the name is hypocritical and their message has been lost since the 60s and 70s. I think an equalist movement will form and more people will get on board with it
>>
>>724343598

>>724342372

>>
File: 4822968-8593530839-151.j.jpg (31KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
4822968-8593530839-151.j.jpg
31KB, 600x659px
>>724343542
>Everything is a supply and demand! ;)
>But congratulate your discipline
>>
>>724343064
Please answer this OP. It's important.
>>
>>724339128

Keep them bound and gagged and just use them for fucktoys.

Dispose of when bored.
>>
>>724340201
Not true. Tried that. She still couldn't stop her eyes from wandering. Hoes gonna hoe.

Wimen ain't nuthin but beaches and shores!
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>Only for information! the behavior of a woman and a man depends on the social environment!
Not always!
>>
OP again,
there was also the option of trying to fix everything, live in a lie and hope her to change in the future. which is an obvious waste of time.
I did that in the past in other LTR because we were together for so many time that it was worth the time.
But for someone you are just knowing? No thanks. I dont have the same patience as in my 20s.
>>
>>724343850
are you saying when you have gf you don't check out hot girls when you see em? I find that hard to believe based off personal experience, it's hard to not to notice when someone is hot. I would assume girls have the same experience when they are around an attractive guy
>>
>>724343850
Thats a fact. It doesnt matter on how hot or pretty they are. In fact, if she is an average girl 6/10, she will look for admirators, compliments and attention everywhere, more than a confident girl.
And thats a lot more risky, if she is constantly looking for that kind of attention or wanting to receive compliments of strangers.

If you are into a LTR you cant give 24/7 that. Sooner or later girls are going to get bored or searching other ways for looking for that.
>>
>>724343717
I have no wife , no girlfriend , no kids AND NO DEBT!!!
>>
>>724339128
The majority of chimpanzee reproductive behavior is promiscuous, with females mating with multiple males opportunistically during estrus, though the majority of copulation occurs during the 10-day period of maximal tumescence (Goodall 1986).

Find a less primitive woman who has evolved from primitive function.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (4KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
4KB, 160x90px
>>724344339
>Be me 35
>Work since i em 11
> No Debt
>No Childern
>No Drama!
>My lifestyle?
Minimalism and Cold Logic!
>>
>>724339128
Sorry to break it to you, but maybe YOU didn't react well? I mean, I always talk with other girls, and my gf to other guys, and there's no problem. Maybe YOU are the problem and you should work on your jealousy issues. You can't always find an exterior scapegoat.
>>
>>724342457

This guy again, if this who I think it is, we went to High School together and this anon has a shit ton of dirt and stories on her.
>>
>>724344730
don't care about stories, just post dem nudes.
>>
>>724341571
You got it all wrong m8. It's not about being firm and consistent - not every woman likes to be dominated - but showing that you know what you want and you are confident in what you are and what you think. You gotta be the bigger man, which sometimes means you will have to tolerate her shit. Cause you're a man.
>>
>>724344656
I am almost 34 and I wish I could settle down with a nice woman , but thanks to previous experience with women in dating & how I have seen them treat my peers and fathers of my peers , I can't trust a woman enough to live with one or marry them , I only make $60,000 a year and I don't have enough that I can afford to lose it if she is simply unhappy or finds someone better.

Forever alone out of fear backed up by personal experience and the factual data about likelyhood of divorce.
>>
>>724344892
No , you will lose her respect if you tolerate her shit , but do whatever gets you pussy mate.
>>
>>724339128
>Any possible way out?
whores. you get all the sex but dont need to handle the emotional stuff
>>
>>724345004
Men tolerate the shit of their women all the time. You will lose her respect if you get butthurt over it or if it affects you too much. That's what I mean by tolerating it: show her you're a man, you're an adult, and it's meaningless to you.
>>
>>724344186
I do check them out and am honest about it because there is no hidden agenda in my heart. But if you are doing something sneakily, or as in OPs case, blaming others on being caught, that shit is unacceptable.

My point was that I consider myself solid 8. She was a 6 on her best day but she still didn't value my "8ness" because logic isn't strong with their kind.
>>
>>724345173
If you let her treat you like shit and talk to you like you are shit , you will lose her respect and she will be on the look out for a real man.

You have to man up and take care of her and not accept her shit , she will act hurt and unhappy for a bit , but she will be happy in the long run , because she knows she is with a strong man and not a simp weak arse beta male that is a door mat for sex.
>>
hurr durrr alpha male sick cunt bro
>>
>>724344211
This anon gets it. This is exactly what happened. I was so surprised that she would look for validation from street scum niggers while she was dating a solid 8 (me).
Learned the hard way.
>>
>>724344936
>You live in a world where everything depends on supply and demand!
Try to protect your interests!
>>
>>724345173
You cant tolerate everything.
Start by letting her to cheat on you or hiding she talks with other guys and you'll end up being a cuck. Its that what you want? Because not even being a cuck could save you from her to leave with another dude after a while.
>>
>>724345367
Okay you're too much in the alpha male rethoric. If she treat you like shit, you just dump her obviously. There's no "you gotta show her this or that" we're not fucking teenagers anymore. She's a cunt, you just dump her and that's it.
>>
>>724345592
Why can't women just be honest , keep their word and have reasonable expectations ?

I won't cheat on a woman , I won't beat a woman , I won't tolerate being treated as an emotional punching bag , I will provide for my family , I will protect my family.
But that is not enough for the modern white woman , so forever alone in my mancave , aka; my house.
>>
>>724345722
You have been in a happy long term relationship/married for how many years ?
>>
>>724345512
Thats what happened with me. I couldnt give her enough attention every day. I had to work a lot, arrive home late and not in the mood of talking for hours.
Guess what other guys told her?
>Im better than your bf, he doesnt care about you
>Call me anytime, I will be there for you, 24/7 it doesnt matter if its late in the night
>You deserve a better bf, she doesnt understand you, you are the love of my life, I would be fucking you all day long

And if the girl its just a bit insecure, has doubts or both of you are passing through a bad moment its done. And no turning back. And this is what happened to me with this 6-7/10 girl. And Im a 33yo guy.
>>
>>724339570
re read dood. She sent msg to the OP instead of the guy and was talking shit to get out of situation.
>>
>>724339128
Put her in her place you little bitch
>>
>>724339128
Be a fucking man.
Slap that bitch and tell her to kick rocks. Your grandfather is rolling over in his grave right now thinking about how much of a pussy his grandson is.
>>
File: Pepe45.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe45.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
>My ex girlfriend also tried to make me a cuck!
Until she found her things at the corridor.
As a man in a capitalist society, always protect your interests first!
Remember! the faces are different the vagina is the same
>>
>>724345765
Not just white women. I know 2 dot Indian girls and a Chinese girl who did the same.
>>
>>724346031
But I don't want a non-white wife.

I don't hate non-whites , but I want my children to look like me.
>>
>>724345858
Make paper, fuck bitches!
>>
>>724339128
They won't fuck me for free
>>
>>724346161
I am saying that even non whites do the same so no use even thinking about it being a white girl thing.
I too don't like non white girls...and I am not white. If white and non white girls are equally big whores, I would rather have white whores.
>>
>>724345765
Why can't women just be honest , keep their word and have reasonable expectations ?
>You can not expect from people to be honest!
That is not how it´s works!
Everything need to be earned! Respect,frends and so on! But there is no guarantee that will be work even ifyou try to be honest!
>>
>>724340729
The fuck is 23pm? If you're going to use military time, it doesn't need to be followed by pm, because the fact that it's 23:00 already implies it's late
>>
>>724346385
*A lot of non-white girls are fucking smoking hot , but I would not consider them as wife material.

I have non-white friends , I have close friends with non-white wives and I am happy for them.

But I have a personal preference for my own genetic progression.
>>
>>724345858
Same story with me. Was working like crazy because young baby. She started talking to a neighbor. I find out they would talk for 5-6 hours at night on phone while I was at work.

Figured that guy deserves to have her. I couldn't take that cunt's voice for that long! He earned it.
>>
>>724346211
this is the only way out really.
this or fame or looks

fuck teenage love or being a young father
fuck the thought of a healthy society

FIRST make money SECOND care about women
it's sad but they only way left in our time and age
female love is largely a myth. it's kinda flattering, but nothing more then a technique for them. they 'love' you when they take you for granted.
male love is for betas too stupid to see that they are fooling themselves

the world is a harsh place, there is no place for emotions towards women in men.
>>
>>724340075
moar ass pics
>>
>>724346423
I have male friends of 15 -25 years , they are trustworthy.

Admittedly I keep a small circle of 5 good friends with a littany of friendly aquaintences , but my "top 5" are reliable and trustworthy , when they say something they mean it and when they say they will or won't do something they keep their fucking word.

I don't always agree with everything my friends say , but at least they are consistent and honest.
>>
>>724339128
If a girl wants to end a relationship
she will find how to end it one way or another
dont try to deal with them racionally
>>
>>724346720
This.
>>
>>724346754
5 star post
>>
>>724342372
More pussy?
>>
Being serious here anon's, my girl's guy friend (they were friends before we went out) bought her tickets for a Justin Bieber tickets, for just the both of them. She said there's nothing to worry about. Wwyd anons?
>>
>>724346734
>Like my grandpa said! Always have an honest asshole beside you as an asshole
>>
>>724347004
ditch that bitch
>>
>>724347004
made a typo, I mean Justin Bieber Concert.
>>
>>724339128
Are generally retarded with no real likes or interests.
Keep talking about the relationship cause honestly they cant think of anything else.
Coast in life because of looks or tits/ass.
>>
>>724347004
Why did her friend think she would be ok going without you? It was her responsibility to know how it would make you feel.
>>
>>724347004
He is taking her to a Justin Bieber concert , he is either gay or a beta simp , you SHOULD have nothing to worry about , but tell her "I love you and trust you , cheat on me and we are done"
>>
>>724339128
don't be a beta bitch. tell her simply that her behavior is not conducive to a relationship. if she bitches or complains, dump her. you can't allow any ignorant twat to compromise your happiness.
>>
>>724339128
Iz there a story op?
>>
>>724339128

females. so manipulative. males. so demented because of their hormones and the games these whores play on them.
>>
File: 1465697763955.png (714KB, 757x451px) Image search: [Google]
1465697763955.png
714KB, 757x451px
>>724339128
>>724339726
This is objectively true, I've found out first-hand that if you give in all the time, you set yourself up to fail when it comes to settling down with one female. It's give and take but mostly take on the man's part because women are just a mish-mash of emotion that needs direction. She'll get that direction whether you provide it or not, if you don't she'll find it elsewhere, so you're best just being selfish throughout the relationship, yet not overboard to extremes. Know what you want and stick to it, that's literally all it takes to nail down, Wifey.

Cheers /b/rethren,

Grimm
>>
>>724346161
you sound very immature. I'm white and married a chinese woman, and my kids both look like me. they are beautiful. of course there is also the asian influence, but why does that matter?
>>
>ex flatmate
>very sexy
>would turn me on for no reason except that she like it
>one night give her dare to walk naked in public
>she do it
>puts clothes back on like nothing happen just smile
>never get to do anything with her
>cucked without being cucked
>>
>>724348532
get out
>>
>>724348869
beta faggot you don't deserve to get laid
>>
>>724344186
>are you saying when you have gf you don't check out hot girls when you see em?

Like OP said, sure you check em. Girls check hot people too. I don't even care if a gf comments on some guy's good looks or physique, whatever. Or has a conversation if she happens to be in the same place.

That's very different from texting someone, which you do with friends or potential love interests. At some point in a relationship you gotta mention these friendships and be open about them, and suspend other potential love interests. Flirty texting behind OP's back shows that either his gf wasn't on the same page as OP about that yet, or that his gf had a different (i.e. cheaty) rulebook on relationships.

OP, main useful advice I've seen here is maybe you should have reacted calmly and discussed what boundaries you each expected at this point in your relationship. Because maybe she just didn't realize you expected full and open disclosure about other guys so early on.

Some single people have one potential interest at a time, others have several potentials at a time, so you can ask more than one out on a Friday night. When getting into a new, exclusive relationship, they might maintain those on a suspended basis so they have options if it doesn't work out. In the first month, it doesn't sound like that big a deal to still have some lingering contacts like that. Obviously as things become more serious, that becomes less okay.
>>
>>724346581
Been through similar myself. Gf was talking & online gaming with a guy full time when I was at work, covered up with a stream of lies. Found out. She was furious with me for ending things. "It's not like I slept with him!" Fucking womanlogic.
>>
>>724349039
kek
>>
File: fight+club+toddlers.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fight+club+toddlers.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
> God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.”
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.