[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if anti vaccinators don't want to get they're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 19

What if anti vaccinators don't want to get they're kids shots is because they're kid might die early and they want that. It's a very legal way to do it and no one would have cared
>>
>>724329255
Vaccinations are a lie.
Get woke.
>>
>>724329343
Proof, you need it.
Preferably empirical proof that has been peer reviewed.
>>
I just don't want heavy metals and caustic chemicals injected into me/my kids
>>
>>724329255
>they're
I hope you skipped all your shots
and die soon
>>
>>724329476
Which is the problem with anti vaccers

You're all retards.
>TAKE MERCURY OUT OF VACCINES!
They've been out of them for decades.
You eat mercury when you eat fish

IT IS THE DOSE THAT COUNTS.
There is flouride in water, but only enough to kill the bacteria in it. You get sicker eating toothpaste.

The problem with people not getting vaccinated isn't that they get ill afterwards it's that they make retarded decisions that effect themselves it's that they make retarded decisions.
When you're young and healthy you get the flu you'll feel like shit for a short while but then you literally walk past an old person that then dies because of it.

The only excuse anti vaccers have is conspiracies and false information.
You literally just said heavy metals and caustic chemicals, which is literally just not knowing shit about vaccines.

Educate yourself about stuff you hate blindly.
>>
>>724329714
But if you are vaxxed why does it matter if someone else isn't? You are protected from it are you not? So what the fuck is it to do with you?
>>
>>724329863
Herd immunity. If everyone is vaccinated, the virus won't get a foothold, but if the herd immunity is weakened, and someone does get properly sick, the rest of the herd will get further exposed to bigger quantities of the virus. Vaccination isn't a permanent solution, disease is only eradicated on for most purposes, as long as everyone vaccinates.
>>
>>724329863
If other people don't get vaccinated, the disease can mutate in them and come back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>724329863
A vaccination helps protect against certain known strains of diseases by injecting a nearly dead version of it into you so your body can fight it. When someone doesn't get vaccinated and then gets sick the disease has a good chance of mutating causing the vaccine to be useless. So you could give everyone an even deadlier stronger version of say measels or mumps, withoyt knowing it yourself at first. It has happened at a disneyland in California.
>>
>>724329476
I wouldn't give my kid life saving medicine because it comes in a plastic bottle that might have BPE in it. That might make him sick.
>>
>>724329255

Kids today get about SEVENTY jabs, many rolled into shots with a dozen or more at once -- and that's too fucking much.

The Government and AMA are in heavy denial. Why does the Vaccine Court even exist? Let people whose kids have been gorked by vaccines sue the fuck out of the manufacturers.

How is it that if my kid isn't vaccinated that affects your Precious Snowflake... if vaccines work?

When people insist vaccines work, question that. Read the fucking label on a vaccine package.
>>
>>724329863
Not everyone is healthy enough to vax either, old people and the very young for example, so every idiot who could but doesnt puts that population at risk.
>>
>>724330420
Because your shitrat will get a disease that all the other kids are immune to, but then it mutates and you're the guy standing on international television, trying to apologize for starting the zombie apocalypse.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z656SmUJnWg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6566zUJnWg
>>
>>724329476
You deserve meningitis
>>
>>724329714
>There is flouride in water, but only enough to kill the bacteria in it. You get sicker eating toothpaste.
It's in water to protect your teeth dude
>>
>>724330420
>When people insist vaccines work, question that. Read the fucking label on a vaccine package

Know anyone suffering from polio? I wonder why?
>>
>>724330420
>How is it that if my kid isn't vaccinated that affects your Precious Snowflake... if vaccines work?
It affects people who can't be vaccinated because medical reasons, it affects older people who's immune system is very weak, it affects young children who haven't been vaccinated yet...
you have every right no to vaccinate your kid but than keep him inside your home where he won't fuck over others.
>>
>>724329255
Anti vaxxers are idiots.
Places where people dont vaccinate are riddled with polio and meazzles, two diseases that couldve been easily prevented. But these idiots think that the government is trying to cause autism or anything (which is debunked many many times.)
>>
>>724330420
>Why does the Vaccine Court even exist?
Because people don't do this "Read the fucking label on a vaccine package" also because people get scared when after injecting a weaken virus that their kids body responds as if it had a weakened virus injected into them. Basically people are so stupid they need that to protect the company from my kid got fever after vaccination...its poison.
>>
The concept of vaccinations is sound, empirical, and a good way to eliminate dangerous diseases.

The connections to brain damage and disorders as per peer reviews (eg. yale daily news just posted a peer reviewed study potentially linking vaccines to multiple brain disorders) and quite substantial parental testimony, while not objective enough to definitively confirm that vaccines are the cause of some of these disorders, is certainly enough to merit both concern regarding the safety of vaccinations, and further scientific investigation.

The problem isn't the dead diseases and disease proteins used in vaccines, the problem is all the other shit in there seems to quite plausibly be harmful to the patient in many cases. Ultimately the question many concerned parents are faced with is "Do I risk causing my child brain damage by vaccinating them, or risk them getting seriously ill by not vaccinating them?"

If you think vaccines are empirically 100% safe then you do not regularly peruse medical journals on the subject. There is quite a bit of conflicting scientific data regarding the safety of vaccines.
>>
>>724332806
Statistically they save more than they kill. It's not chemotherapy where the treatment seems worse than the cancer
>>
>>724333037
Statistics have no weight in a subject that is not proven to be one thing or another. If you can't prove how many, if any, people get brain damage from these vaccines, then trying to bring statistics into the mix is erroneous.

If there is *any* real risk to giving someone permanent brain damage from a vaccine, then it becomes a straight gamble - risk brain damage with a vaccine, or deathly illness without one. Such a gamble would classify vaccines as unsafe unless the rate of brain damage is ever proven to be astronomically low, and even then many parents wouldn't even chance a .001% chance.

Bring your statistics to the table after more research has been done.
>>
>>724331227
They use flouride to "purify" the water in water treatment facilities, its main purpose is to kill the bacteria.
>>
>>724333291
Yet the official government reason for adding it to the water was to aid in the prevention of tooth decay.

It certainly does kill bacteria, but so does distillation, which is also much cheaper than adding fluoride but results in pure water instead of a water/chemical cocktail. Even the AMA came out and said the potential risk of brain inflammation and other health issues pertaining to fluoridated water, especially in children, likely outweigh the benefits to teeth health, since such benefits are minuscule.
>>
>>724333255
Um in every and any peer reviewed published paper stats is used to analyze data. In every and any clinical trial data is collected and stats is used. Saying that it's not worth it because out of 100000 vax 1 might get brain damage is stupid when 99999 people are saved/safe
>>
>>724333612
>but so does distillation, which is also much cheaper than adding fluoride
Sauce? It takes a decent amount of energy to boil water
>>
>>724333649
Yes, and the peer reviewed statistics in examples such as that yale study point to vaccines being more unsafe than safe.

But I don't cite those statistics because in the process of study and review, no case has been proven one way or another. So it would be just as stupid of me to say vaccines are statistically more likely to harm you, citing said study, as it is for you to bring them into the argument pointing the other direction.

This is simple stuff bro. You don't use statistics to justify an end result before the results are out. And they're not. But the current study process which will one day lead to a result, hopefully, is conflicting enough to warrant concern.
>>
>>724333785
How much energy does it take to produce fluoride?
>>
>>724333867
Idk, I'm not the one making the claim boiling water for purification is cheaper. You back up your own claims
>>
>>724331314
It's actually making a comeback due to retards not vaccinating their kids. I hope all of their kids catch it and quickly die, they're all a waste of resources.
>>
>>724329255
Vaccines are assault weapons. If you want to kill a kid go ahead, but chances are you'll just give them a chronic disease instead of outright death.
>>
>>724333785
Go to wal-mart, they have a giant water isle. Almost the whole isle is nothing but water. Which is cheaper, a distilled gallon of water, or a gallon of fluoridated drinking water?

Boiling water requires nothing except a relatively low heat source. Hundreds of thousands of gallons of industrial chemicals cost a lot more than some heat.
>>
>>724333957
I'm another anon, I just asked you.
>>
>>724333848
>Yes, and the peer reviewed statistics in examples such as that yale study point to vaccines being more unsafe than safe.
sauce, I am unfamiliar with "that Yale study" as you put it
>>
>>724329255
>Still believing the vaccine hoax
>>
>>724330420
I hope you contract hepatitis B or encephalitis.
>>
if Francis Rynd was sooooo smart how come he's fucking dead?
>>
>>724334010
I tried to post the whole link but it says my post looks like spam, so all I could do was point to yale daily news, which regards a case study by both Penn state and Yale child health services. Since I can't directly link you the study you can search for it there. Search for vaccines linked to mental disorders by yale study.
>>
>>724333037
As a cancer doctor, i tend to disagree with the end of your statement
>>
File: image.png (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91KB, 1024x768px
>>724333973
What ppm is fluoride in water? Fluoride is pretty cheap (pic related sigma Aldrich a chemical producing company)
>>
>>724329343
Polio isn't really a thing in 1st world countries anymore, I wonder why.
Oh yeah! Fucking vaccines! God damn millennial (there's that buzzword again) pieces of shit. Leech off your parents some more. Your mother should have vaccinated your pregnancy with PlanB.
>>
>>724334181
You have to admit chemo is a rough treatment which typically brings the patient near death
>>
>>724329255
>their kid might die early
Pretty sure this is why they all do it. That's literally all you accomplish by not vaccinating your kid.
>>
>>724334177
How about a title and about a title and author names then dumb dumb
>>
>>724334181
You lost credibility as soon as you said "cancer doctor"
>>
>>724334202
So is heating water to boiling point. If anything the two costs are comparably cheap, which still warrants the question - why not get the same disinfectant results without adding potentially harmful chemicals?

Regardless this is a pointless subject, officially fluoride is added as an agent of tooth health and not disinfectant, so why even address the cost of disinfecting water? That's not the issue.
>>
File: 1483841130095.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
1483841130095.png
312KB, 601x595px
>>724329255
>don't want fucking mercury injected into my newborn daughter, fuck me right?

>get told I'm an inbred piece of shit holding the human race back

Vaccinefags fuck off pls
>>
>>724330640
On the other hand, zombie apocalypse kinda cool. It would breed some gusto back into the complacent west.
>>
>>724334391
Lmao. Thanks Anon for making me laugh. The faggot you responded to is probably a 15 yr old in his mother's basement.
>>
>>724334440
Just remember this day when your daughter will die a horrible death, which could have been easily prevented.
>>
>>724329863
Because vaccines don't work 100% of the time, but if everyone gets them the chance of the people on which they don't work getting sick are miniscule. If idiots choose not to get vaccinated, they can infect people that did, but just have shitty luck and aren't immune.
>>
>>724334461
Not if it kills us all though.
>>
>>724334345
I told you the title. Vaccines linked to mental disorders by yale study is the title of the article, which directs you to the actual scientific study. If you can't reach the study within 10 seconds with the information I provided I don't see how you have the capacity to analyze the article itself, but just for shiggles the author's name is Kevin Wang. That should bring you down to finding it in 5 seconds tops. Have fun.

I genuinely try not to insult people's intelligence but you deserve this, you can find it easily enough already numbnuts.
>>
>>724334425
>If anything the two costs are comparably cheap
So which is easier on an industrial scale to do

Boil large water tanks, collect steam, cool steam pump out clean water

Large water tank, add fluoride.

Hmmmm
>>
File: 1487059588946.jpg (111KB, 720x705px) Image search: [Google]
1487059588946.jpg
111KB, 720x705px
>>724329255
Im not into this type of shit. I havent had a flu shot in many years and i dont really get sick, if i do its a cold that lasts 2 days at most.
>>
>>724334502
Just remember this day when YOUR child becomes autistic (much like most of /b/ already is).
>>
>>724329255
Not about death its about autism
>>
>>724329255
Serious question. Do public schools still require the kids to be vaccinated? Or is that an outdated concept? Only asking cuz when I was in primary school, we were not allowed to attend until we had proof of our shots.
>>
>>724334557
You didn't give the title of the study, just an article on the study
>>
>>724334557
>Can't post a link to 4chan
>tries to insult someone else's intelligence
Kek, FYI I have multiple degrees in chem and work in a biochem research lab. I'll try to keep up with an article about an actual sci paper
>>
>>724334592
flu shots ≠ vaccines
>>
>>724334626
At least my autistic baby girl will be able to browse /b/ with me when she grows up.
You will browse the internet all alone, browsing amazon for cheap toddler sized coffins.
>>
>>724334592
Only time when you need a flu shot is when you're an infant/a child. A grown person doesn't need a damn flu shot, only little pussies and AIDS/cancer patients get flu shots. Influenza virus mutates so rapidly that it's fucking stupid to get flu shots as an adult, hell, you don't need them after the age of 7.
>>
>>724333649
are you 12?
>>
>>724329255
>be me
>told my stupid bitch wife not to vaccinate my son
>she does it anyways
>son develops slow delay
>son barely speaks
>son still isnt potty trained

Not sure if vaccines are to blame but probably...
>>
>>724330100
I wonder why the natives never had disease until we showed up? Could it be because they don't shit where they eat?
>>
>>724333973
relative to what?
>>
>>724334753
Sure thing, random guy on the internet.
>>
>>724334257
if it's not a thing, then why vaccinate against it?
>>
>>724334768
If you work in a hospital, retirement community or day care, flu shots are required.
>>
File: 1473961139807.jpg (9KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
1473961139807.jpg
9KB, 270x187px
I would rather be autistic than paralysed from the neck down because of polio, and I think my daughter would agree with me.
>>
>>724334557
[citation needed]
>>
>>724334813
Your son is just dumb as his dad
>>
>>724334869
Poor bait, son
>>
>>724334835
Are you seriously claiming native americans never got sick before Europeans started settling in America?
>>
>>724334869
You are reversing the cause and effect here.
>>
>>724329255
you know what a bull shit argument? your kids get vacced , how does a non-vacc kid threaten your vacc kid? it would mean the vaccs don't work or someone was lying.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>724334440
I know this is bait but I'd love to still poke some holes in it for those who are interested.
1. There was a single mercury atom in an antifungal compound that allowed vaccines to be stored in bulk jars, which when received amounted to less mercury than eating a piece of fish.
2. That compound has now been removed thanks to pressure from anti-vaccers, meaning vaccines now need to be packaged in individual sterile needles, increasing cost and decreasing availability to third world countries.
So not only would mercury never have hurt "your" newborn, but they don't even use mercury in vaccines anymore.
>>
No one can prove from a peer-reviewed source that mercury contained in vaccines do not harm the patient (regardless if vaccines still contain mercury). Otherwise, you would have $100,000 from the outstanding reward for it.
>checkmate vaccinefags
>>
>>724334869
Because people from the 3rd world enjoy moving to 1st world countries to collect welfare both legally and illegally, and we don't want polio outbreaks.
>>
>>724331227
They also put fluoride in water because boiling it wouldn't purify it in the long run. It could still get recontaminated somewhere down the line.
>>
>>724334960
If they never got sick, why did they have medicine men?
>>
>>724334835
It's because Europeans were exploring our planet and making contact with all sorts of weird niggers/aboniggers/sandniggers/shitskins
While redskins were just touching their weenies and communicating with the great (insert animal name) spirit while tripping sack.
>>
>>724335017
Diseases mutate, if people don't have antibodies for them, they'll be the breeding ground for the new mutation.
If this happens enough, even vaccinated people could get sick from it.
>>724335123
Exactly, this.
>>
>>724334557
second paragraph in, last line
>the authors asserted that the study needs replication on a larger scale and does not establish a causal relationship between vaccines and neuropsychiatric disorders.

> I don't see how you have the capacity to analyze the article itself
can you analyze the sentence above? It seems like they havent confirmed anything
>>
>>724334835
Nativa Americans had weaker immune systems in general because their populations did not mingle (europe had travelers from all the different countries trading with each other).
Europeans were also more common to live in denser populated areas, and together with domestic animals.
All these factors contributed that Europeans had better immune systems than native americans.
Europeans only rarely caught the diseases that were native to america, and those were usually not life treatening for them.
Native americans on the other hand were in deep shit if they got infected with european sicknesses.
>>
>>724335017
Vaccines work like 99% of the time, which isn't a problem if everyone gets vaccinated. Someone with polio could still infect 1% of vaccinated people, that's how non vaccinated children are a threat to others.
>>
>>724335022
I'm not going to trust anyone on /b/ with my daughters life/mental abilities. Frankly I'd rather not take the risk even with the doctors themselves.
>>
>>724334960
>>724335123
Getting a cold and spreading the pestilence/black plague are two very different things. Natives never fought DISEASE until we showed up. That's why they got massacred.
>>
>>724329343
>Vaccinations are a lie.

What is smallpox? You don't know it? Perhaps they got eradicated when a vaccine was found. That's enough proof that vaccinations work.

>After vaccination campaigns throughout the 19th and 20th centuries, the WHO certified the global eradication of smallpox in 1979.
>>
>>724335266
fair enough on the first point, but there's a HUGE jump between a random jackass on the internet and a professional with years of education training and experience.
>>
>>724334911
Yes, you're in medical field working with medical personnel who come in contact with all sorts of different people. I'm talking about your average joe here. When I catch the flu at home(Europe) and then board a flight to the US while being sick, you can be sure as shit that I'd infect people near me, that includes people working in the medical field on the other side of the pond if they don't wear proper protective gear near me and I happen to cough on them. It's a 50/50 chance when I do it, but it's still a high chance.
>>
File: 1471170887691.jpg (38KB, 440x416px) Image search: [Google]
1471170887691.jpg
38KB, 440x416px
>>724329255
So those in favour of mass vaccinations are okay with historically corrupt and criminal pharmaceutical businesses injecting a disease and other potentially dangerous chemicals into your blood so that more weak people can continue to live on an already over populated planet. Great.
>>
>>724335359
So, why is India still overpopulated?
>>
>>724329255

Most anti-vaxxers are deep religious people, the kind who don't take their kids to hospitals for operations because "God will save them and heal them". Then the kid dies, and they say "Oh well it was God's will"

Fucking Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, Hindus etc
>>
>>724335266
You could just do some research to see if he's right, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Can you concentrate for that long?
>>
>>724335501

Because the kids are vaccinated mostly and they grow up to live healthy, plus not all of India is slums.

Just like not all of America is healthy and striving areas.
>>
Man i hate social commentary art, they literally had to label the disease and the anti vaxxer as if everyone is full blown retarded and won't get it otherwise
>>
>>724334440
Says the same asshole who probably uses coffee whitener which has aluminum in it.
>>
>>724335501
Because they haven't found a vaccine that takes care of the Indians yet.
>>
>>724334425
If you're so concerned about it dig a well bitch
>>
>>724335490
Just ask a bunch of really old people if they have any experience with polio.
People these days are full of shit because they forgot all kinds of nasty shit that can happen to them, because modern society prevents it from happening.
>>
>>724334440
>>724335266

FYI, there is a huge different between the toxicity and reactivity of elemental mercury and mercury complexed in a molecule.

Example
Sodium: an explosive and violently reactive with water

Chloride: a poison, especially in gas form

Sodium Chloride: table salt, safe
>>
>>724335515
I've DONE my research, hence why I'm not vaccinating her.
>>
>>724335505
Why is Buddhism on your list? I guess I never really considered them radically religious.
>>
>>724335266
Then go to medical school yourself, finish your residency, and then release a report about how bad vaccines are.
>>
>>724335671
Doing research doesn't mean looking it up on the internet. The internet is the /b/ of the medical community. It's a melting pot of real and false information. You need to consult a professional to differentiate.
>>
>>724335631
this kek
>>
>>724335671
Did your "reasearch" include to talk to more than one pediatrician? If not, then you did a bad job.
>>
>>724329255
>they're kid might die early and they might want that
This is fucking retarded. Also, go back to third grade if you can't tell the difference between there, their, and they're.
>>
>>724335666
Dose makes the poison. There are many things which can be turned in to salts which are volatile in their freebase form, but not when they're salts.
>>
>>724335671
I hope you looked at medical journals, and not buzzfeed articles.
>>
>>724335766
Nice logical fallacy, I guess since I PERSONALLY will not be in med school, that alone literally disproves everything...
>>
>>724335750

Do you not watch the news about Myanmar (Burma), where Buddhists are going around killing muslims who have lived in Burma for centuries?

But yeah they are all about Chakra healing and see surgery as a no no, obviously not all buddhists are the same, just like not every religion is the same.
>>
>>724335884
>freebase form
Are we smoking crack?
>>
>>724335259
they can make healthier vaccines but they dont because it would cost more. they put harmful chemical preservatives in them so they can make large batches that have a long shelf life.
>>
>>724335961
Well you act like you know everything a doctor does, why not make it official?
>>
>>724336024
Yes, and that way most of us can watch our children grow up without getting polio, instead of just the rich.
>>
>>724335884
dose is a big part of it yes but im not following the second part. The salt example was just a basic example that anyone can understand. Mercury complexed in molecules in ingredients of vaccines are not just mercury and a counter ion. So the mercury is not ever seen in its elemental form
>>
>>724336024
vaccination is a for profit business. they could care less about your health
>>
>>724336024
>they should just stop making cheap vaccines so all the african niggers die and we can claim their land
>>
>>724336015
No, I really try to avoid watching the news for anything other than weather and local crap like that. Thanks for the info!
>>
>>724335847
Thank you for defining the exact amount of research necessary to be knowledgeable on something, random internet guy /S
>>
>>724336122
right because selling a working vaccine for say the bird flu was not profitable
>>
>>724334946
Kek i knew this was coming.
>>
>>724336160
He wasnt saying how much is necessary to be knowledgable about something, but he was listing the required experience to make life or death medical decisions.
>>
>>724336144
they could at least offer a choice for people who dont want heavy metals injected into their babies in large doses. like heres a $10 vaccine or you can get a $100 vaccine that is safer
>>
File: larsen40.jpg (215KB, 216x1000px) Image search: [Google]
larsen40.jpg
215KB, 216x1000px
>>724329255

PRO LARSEN
>>
>>724335259
not to mention some children are unable to get vaccinated because their immune systems won't tolerate it. As well, having a population out there of children susceptible to illnesses that can kill is bad, number one it increases the cost of healthcare because its just another list of diseases doctors have to check for all the time, they need to make sure children who aren't vaccinated are kept away from vulnerable children, and the higher number of hospital admissions for diseases that wouldn't have happened if the kid was vaccinated. Another bad thing about a population of non-vaccinated children, the disease could mutate, having living viruses out there running around increases the chance of it mutating outside the bounds of being preventable by current immunizations, meaning everyone, or at least a larger part of the population, would be vulnerable to the disease.
The only people who benefit from the anti-vaxxer movement, are people who build child-size coffins.
>>
>>724336022
Nigger please, crack's made with sodium bicarbonate, I'm all about that 99.9% base which doesn't have that shitty soda occupying the weight.
>>
>>724336272
but then they would have to admit that the cheap vaccines aren't safe
>>
>>724336160
So, why don't you go and talk to someone who had studied the actual subject then and has way more knowledge about this matter than all of /b/ combined?
If you want to know if you should vaccinate your child or not, your first step should be to consult people who actually know what they are talking about, so they can explain to you every up and downside of getting your child vaccinated in detail.

DONT MIND ME LOL
BETTER PUT THE FATE OF YOUR CHILD IN /B/'s HAND

Why are people so disgusting?
>>
>>724336272
>heavy metals injected into their babies in large doses
this doesnt happen, please remove you tinfoil hat, and learn some basic chemistry
>>
>>724336272
they don't put heavy metals in vaccines anymore
>>
>>724336429
and even when they did, it saved countless lives
>>
>>724336114
Yes, I know. I'm not the one arguing, I just pointed it out. A lot of people on this board are mouth breathers who can't grasp the basic concept of anything else but lolis and vidya, so they find it right to attack reasoning with moot arguments.
>>
>>724332806
What peer reviewed articles are you reading? What you said is fucking bullshit. I'm doing my residency in internal medicine right now, and I have read more medical articles than could possibly fathom. Nice try by attempting to sound intelligent, though.
>>
>>724329863
>But if you are vaxxed why does it matter if someone else isn't? You are protected from it are you not? So what the fuck is it to do with you?

have you ever heard of "herd immunity"?

I may be fine to get a vaccine. The 4-year-old with an immune disease cant. the guy with AIDS. the mother of three who had a kidney transplant and is on retroviral suppressors for the rest of her life.

All of those people are vulnerable, they cannot fight off a disease.

so when you, as a selfish fuck, refuse to take it, its not me that's at risk. its that kid, the guy, the mother who doesnt have the luck I do who are at risk.

and more importantly, its the fact that you, being a healthy person who could be vaccinated instead become a carrier for whatever illness, when you go around the place, while unwell, and you can transfer it to those people who are at risk when in public.

By not getting vaccination, you are putting others' lives at risk, as well as your own risk of getting ill. that's just fucking selfish.
>>
>>724336357
You don't understand the concept of baking soda + coke = crack. (However off topic and rudimentary of an explanation.) It's not to stretch the amount, it's done that way to make it able to be smoked at all. You can't smoke coke by itself, like you can't inject crack.
>>
>>724334557
>Vaccines linked to mental disorders by yale study

"“Given the modest magnitude of these findings in contrast to the clear public health benefits of the timely administration of vaccines in preventing mortality and morbidity in childhood infectious diseases, we encourage families to maintain vaccination schedules according to [the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] guidelines,” they wrote in the study."
>>
>>724335266
You are essentially saying that you are more qualified on those matters than doctors.

I pray for your child.
>>
>>724336404
Why are you assuming I HAVEN'T spoken to anyone? There are certain people I inherently distrust however. Anyone looking to MAKE MONEY off my daughter for example probably doesn't have her well being at heart.
>>
>>724329343
>obvious b8
Well for vaccines, I got my kid the 1985 roster shot lined up. Worked for me, it'll be more than plenty for my kid. No need to get more shots than needed.
>>
>>724329714
>looking on /b/ for logic/ reasoning

your in the wrong part of town bud
>>
>>724336783
5/5 troll
>>
>>724336783
Your country is a shithole.

Feels good to live in a country where healthcare (and vaccination) is free for everyone.

Maybe you should get rid of that tinfoil hat for once. those tend to make you paranoid.
>>
>>724336577
understood
>>
>>724330420
>Kids today get about SEVENTY jabs

and kids in 1917 died from SEVENTY different causes like Whooping Cough, Tuberculosis, Smallpox, Polio, Measles, etc, etc that kids these days dont.
>>
>>724336015
Buddah was kicked out of india. They deserved to be killed off
>>
>>724336834
Diseases mutate, those vaccines may well be already at least partly out of date.
>>
>>724336648
Add citric acid and you get cocaine citrate from (crude)freebase. If it's not done for weight, then why is it done? Ammonia extraction on cocaine HCl will remove the HCl molecule causing you to get a lesser yield back, since there's not an acid occupying the space. Make freebase with sodium bicarbonate and you'll have a lot higher yield than you'd get with NaOH(this will also give you a positive yield) or ammonia extraction which only removes the hydrochloride.
>>
>>724334911
It doesnt even peotect you from all forms of the flu. Its only like 3-5 strains out of 15ish
>>
>>724329714
continues to argue for fluohydrosilicacid

>completely forgets to mention the hundreds of studies that prove even 0.1 ppm of "fluoride" is enough to shut down ezymes in the hyman body, we can never get rid of the fluoride thats absorbed into our bodies once its ingested.
>completely forgets to explain the process of HOW Fluoride is even made.
>Completely oblivious to the fact that Europe, China, and Russia refuse to add Fluoride to their water supply because of the harms.
>Forgets to mention fluoride is a Medicine being forced on 400million people against their consent

topkek you fucking shill
>>
I have never had any vaccinations.

Also I never get sick.

The last time I went to the doctors was 3 years ago and that was because the X stabbed me in the head with a fork.

Is my lack of illness due to the fact I was never vaccinated. Who know.

I also don't brush my teeth yet I have no cavities. Odd...
>>
>>724331314
Yeah. Millions of Children in Africa who were never exposed to Polio and then Bill and Melinda Gates went in and infected millions of children with a super strain of polio on accident.

Get fukt a*hole shills.
>>
>>724337425
They have a metric fuckton of money and they managed to infect niggers with polio? Those fuckers are based.
>>
>>724337146
I don't smoke crack, so I wouldn't know. I only replied to your original post cuz I interpreted it in such a way that sounded like you thought coke could be smoked with no alteration, which I see now is untrue and that you do demonstrate the understanding of its' necessity.
>>
>>724337425
sauce?
>>
>>724337592
>current year
>thinking Africans are Niggers
You've never even fucking met an African. They're pretty fucking chill peope who dislike Blacks in the West. They hold your hand, smile a lot, and are always grateful and happy.
>>
>>724337240
I was simply pointing out that it is required, not optional, in the medical field. I can only speculate that it has been beneficial to the lives of the patients.
>>
>>724337248
How does ingested fluoride never dissapear, though? The chemistry behind it, I mean.
Which chemical bonds are created between fluoride and our bodies' organic chemicals? Where does it congregate? The blood? The stomach? Liver?
Here in Europe we do use fluoride in mouthwash, in the form of 0.1% NaF. If it's true that fluoride bonds with organic chemicals, it should do so even without swallowing the solution.

>t. took two chemistry classes in highschool
>>
jews did 9/11
>>
>>724337779
lose the big words Tyrel

you aint foolin nobody boy
>>
>>724337317
You have good genes. Yay for you! But do you not care that you may be a carrier and may have inadvertently gotten people around you ill? I mean yes as humans we are selfish, but you gotta give a shit somewhere in there right?
>>
>>724337893
It's absorbed by our bones in the form of calcium which then turn into little nodes of bone that stick on your otherwise smooth bone.

the fluoride also seeps into your Thyroid and prevents Iodine from being absorbed which regulates your metabolism.

I say it never leaves the body because the TOXIC, lethal POISON that is Fluorohydrocilicacid damages our skeletal structure and organs and brain.

You can't reverse the damage done by flouride.
>>
>>724337910
>implying
Fuck off kid. Read a book and gain a vocabulary.
>>
It's kind of like the circumcised/uncircumcised argument.
Circumcised people: Everything's great. What you bitching about?
Uncircumcised people: Ha! You fools. Enjoy your less-than sex!

People who are against an ungodly amount of vaccines: Everything's great. What you bitching about?
Vaccine memers: Why are antivaccers so stupid? My gosh, you're gonna kill everybody! Why aren't you as smart and trendy as me and the other libs?!
>>
>>724338272
if you cant form an argument that a 5 year old can understand then youre the fucking retard
>>
>>724338406
Never go full retard. But you had to, didn't you?
>>
>>724338283
not even close

Circumcision has been proven to reduce STDs and uti's ONLY when the non circumcised men in the comparison have fucking horrid hygiene.

Why do you think most women don't like uncircumcised men? theyve come across some disgusting, lint filled cock trap before and dont want to take the chance again.
>>
>>724338406
You realize this website is for 18+ right?
>>
>>724337740
I'm talking about the ones living in mud huts doing their clicking and oogabooga sounds. I have nothing against Africans from developed countries on that continent who migrate to other countries to recieve a higher education/work on a field for which they have an university degree. What I do have a problem with are braindead Somalians and "refugees" with their nonexistant education coming to Europe.
>>
>>724329714
>eating fish is the same as directing mercury directly into your bloodstream.

Okay buddy, you must be from some future time period where people go to restaurant and shoot up fish like its fucking heroin, but we live in the real world and down here, eating food is not remotely the same as having it shot DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BLOOD.

Fuck off pleb holy shit Im LMAOing @ your fucking life.

Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1484281328533.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484281328533.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
>>724338501
fuk u faggot

you dont even know what the fuck ure talking about bitch
>>
File: 1481953847747.jpg (92KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1481953847747.jpg
92KB, 500x651px
>>724329476
Nigger just think about this like Bioshock or Fallout 3.

You want to be weak in the wasteland?
>>
>>724338603
>proving my point
Now I'm almost positive you are a troll. Cuz seriously, never ever go full retard.
>>
>>724335206
This, plagues come from mutated animal viruses, which comes from close contact with animals, which comes from domestic animals, of which Indians had essentially none.
>>
File: 1484283205279.jpg (55KB, 556x434px) Image search: [Google]
1484283205279.jpg
55KB, 556x434px
>>724338737
suk my dick faggot
>>
>>724338518
>not even close
I didn't make an argument as to why circumcision is good or bad.
I was giving an example of the arguments that people make.
>>
>>724338823
>indians
Dot or Feather?
>>
>>724338603
As someone who works in the medical industry. The anon who you are talking to is correct. Flu shots are mandatory. Unless you have religious or medical exemption, like being allergic to chicken eggs.
>>
>>724338907
no they arent

i worked in a the "medical field" and it was optional
either get a vaccination or wear a mask to work for the duration of flu season
>>
>>724329863
First, mutations. The more people infected, the more likely a viable mutation can occur, rendering all previous vaccinations worthless (the flu is an example).

Second, exposure. The more people infected, the more viruses/bacteria will be in/on transmission vectors. Vaccinations don't provide immunity - they provide exposure to the virus without any of the deadly symptoms. Immunity is up to your immune system, which can fail due to a number of factors, including genetics, HIV/AIDS, and numerous other diseases that directly assault the immune system.

Third, allergies/weakened immune system. Some people are allergic to the ingredients in the shot used to cause the virus/bacteria to be dormant while your body analyzes them, and owe with weakened immune systems at best reap no benefit from vaccines, and at worst actually contract the disease. Those people need everyone else to vaccinate to reduce their chance of getting infected, because they are physically unable to be vaccinated.

Choosing not to vaccinate your kids or yourself is essentially saying "fuck you" to the past thousand years of medical and scientific progress, and to the rest of humanity. It's not a choice you get to make, because it directly affects the lives of everyone else.
>>
>>724339275
Depends on the company policy I suppose.
>>
>>724338115
We are not discussing Hydrofluoric acid. That is a highly acidic substance that causes burns and is toxic when in the blood stream, and does not correlate to your claims about our skeleton.

From wikipedia: "Hydrogen fluoride is generated upon combustion of many fluorine-containing compounds such as products containing Viton and polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) parts.[19]"

So we can see that we're firstly not drinking HF from water, and secondly our body does not generate it by its own.
>>
>>724334692
Yes. Most secondary schools (colleges) do as well.
>>
>>724339316
"owe with weakened immune systems at best reap no benefit from vaccines, and at worst actually contract the disease."

Infants and Children and the Elderly then?

WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULDNT VACCINATE A CHILD WHEN THEIR BRAIN IS STILL DEVELOPING

Vaccines, ALL OF THEM, have life threatening contraindications the most SIGNIFICANT of which you just fucking listed.

You just said yourself Children and the Elderly shouldnt be vaccinated. So then why do it? Why inject actual poisonous chemicals and metals into a developing body?
>>
-you can't convince me my 3 hour old daughter needed a vaccine for a virus that is most commonly transferred by having sec of sharing needles. Please tell me how this is not a money making bullshit buisiness.
-vaccines are not 100% safe. Vaccine court pays out millions of dollars a year to parents.
-if said population has eliminated virus why are we still giving the vaccine.
-how many of you are up to date on your vaccine schedule as adults.
-how long does a vaccine protect you. Does it expire
>>
>>724334835
Because their population was low, and they weren't concentrated into urban population centers. They did get diseases, and died from them a lot. The diseases never became pandemics/plagues because there was virtually no regular extended interaction between the relatively isolated populations, so the disease would burn itself out before it could be transmitted to more people. Wars aren't "regular extended interactions", by the way - they occurred rarely and didn't last nearly as long as European wars.
>>
>>724339478
Thanks anon!
>>
>>724339382
the fact that its not in a gaseous state and is instead in a soluble compound doesnt fucking change what it is. Seriously, you come into this thread to prove me wrong by citing fucking wikipedia on something you dont know anything about?

Flouride is made from fertalizer companies these days and is sold as Flouride. Again...changing the name doesnt make a bit of difference.
Go look at wikipedia more.
>>
>>724339614
Incorrect - children actually have the strongest immune systems, because they have theirs and their mother's (from essentially sharing blood during pregnancy and from breastfeeding).
>>
>>724338115
We are not discussing Hydrofluoric acid. That is a highly acidic substance that causes burns and is toxic when in the blood stream, and does not correlate to your claims about our skeleton.

From wikipedia: "Hydrogen fluoride is generated upon combustion of many fluorine-containing compounds such as products containing Viton and polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) parts.[19]"

So we can see that we're firstly not drinking HF from water, and secondly our body does not generate it by its own.
>>
>>724329511
Heard immunity dickhead.
No you don't.
>>
>>724339888
fucking wasted trips

nice mental gymnastics retard

if childrens immune systems are stronger than adults, why vaccinate the children?
>>
>>724337596
Spoken like a true crack smoking nigger
>>
>>724340136
You forgot to add:
>checkmate atheists
>>
File: svl.jpg (35KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
svl.jpg
35KB, 453x500px
>>724334835
>being this dumb
>>
File: 1483761404019.jpg (16KB, 431x342px) Image search: [Google]
1483761404019.jpg
16KB, 431x342px
>>724340357
kek
>>
>>724334835
Same reason there weren't fucking horses in the Americas you fuckass
The virus wasn't native to that part of the planet
Holy shit how fucking stupid are you
>>
>>724332806
There's actually only one vaccine that causes a problem and that's the one for a disease that essentially doesn't even exist anymore, smallpox
Fuck off
>>
>>724330421
>>724330421
>>724329714
>>724330421
>>724331385
>>724336613

>survival of the fittest

We have too many old and sick people anyways. I can't believe you think we should protect them.
>>
>>724341123
>There's actually only one vaccine that causes a problem

how the fuck do you know? doctors, organic chemists, neuroscientists etc. dont even bother fucking looking into the vaccines and trying to correlate the ingredients with behaviour and mood disorbders, birth defects etc because the men and women who write their grants wont fucking fund the research project. that would be suicide.

get the fuck outta here u shill
>>
>>724329343
>awoken
>>
>>724330100
this
>>
>>724339888
fucking autism confirmed
>>
>>724334921
So you're saying stephen hocking contributed nothing to humanity?

Fucking faggot
>>
>>724343677
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is not polio you nigger.
>>
>>724344100
I lateraled your mom's sclerosis last nite niger
>>
>>724344412
This sub is 18+, shitskin. You're a waste of oxygen, subhuman.
>>
>>724344919
Lel u wudent noe how tu sub to muh dick nigerfaget

eat shit and die
>>
>>724329255
its funny because the pic doesnt represent reality
>>
>>724329255
I don't take yearly vaccines or flu shots and haven't gotten the flu or major illness since I was a child.

wonder why.
>>
There's nothing wrong with letting the government inject stuff into you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
>>
>>724329255
their*
>>
>>724346164

Herd immunity and ring vaccination theory...which has consistently proven itself effective in preventing disease.

So basically you are freeloading and if you ever become ill with a communicable disease where someone who legit has a compromised immune system or genuine allergy to ingredients is being put in danger by your fucking reckless ass.
>>
>>724336939
So, in 1917 kids got less vaccines, and died more often. Then kids started getting vaccines, to prevent disease and disease became so rampant that they now have to get dozens of vaccines? Vexing.
Listen, this is a profit driven industry, big pharma is going to tell you whatever they need to tell you to make your government tell you that these vaccines are safe and necessary.
Government has no place telling people that they have to get their kids vaccinated or they can't go to school.
That whole "Herd Immunity" thing is bull shit, I'm sorry if you have the HIV but I'm not risking my children to keep you from getting sick.
>>
Thats not even a question. Antivaxxers want to kill their kids, thats sure as fuck. what bothers me is that they also try to kill kids that cant be vaccinated due to allergies and stuff like that, and that antivaccers try to kill even more people as disease that have been nearly eradicated are crawling back into our lives. I want that antivaxxer cunts to die. all of them. vaccinate their kids, kill the parents. end of story.
>>
>>724346483
I wouldn't risk the health of my children either because you don't feel like protecting yours.

I would personally gun your children down if they attempted to go to the same school as my own unvaccinated
>>
>>724345679
Honest question, are you really 14? Bet you're one of those greasy shitskin autists who thinks 4chins is his super secret club.
>>
>>724346942
i kum to ur mums vageena
>>
>>724346445
my immune system seems to be pretty strong.

I live in the same house with a girl that is sick 300 days out of the year.

if I ever passed on something strong enough to make me sick to her, I feel it would kill her.
>>
http://www.naturalnews.com/050582_nagalase_GcMAF_cancer_industry_profits.html
http://healthyprotocols.com/2_nagalase.htm
http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_gcmaf_faq_eng.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/042293_vaccines_autism_medical_studies.html
>>
>>724347046
Yeyeyeye i getch ur mntelly encapsitated fagt.
>>
>>724346879
right....

and you're the sane one. you understand that's already happening. wait. nevermind. you don't have any kids. and HIV? you're seriously worried about that?
>>
http://humansarefree.com/2017/01/biologist-proves-measles-isnt-virus.html?m=0
>>
>>724347213
>"you don't have any kids"

I wasn't aware that you clairvoyant. I don't go around schools personally asking each and every kid whether or not they are vaccinated. But if I personally knew a Parent couple that purposely did not vaccinate their Children, and attempted to slip that quietly by so their kids could potentially go to the same school as my own Children, I wouldn't hesitate to put those Children and maybe even the Parents out of their misery.

If you want to some pseudo-Buddha who's gotten some magical revelation on Vaccines and you willfully want to endanger your own Children's lives, that's fine you go right on ahead, and keep thinking that you have the grounds to call some one insane. But I'd be damned if I'd let that put my own at risk.
>>
>>724347098

>Feel

It's science fuckwit.
>>
>>724347616
you do hear how insane you sound, right?

>if they don't do such and such I will not hesitate to end their existence.

those are typically words reserved for direct conflict where death is an imminent and immediate possibility.

you do understand there are laws in place to discourage murder, right? and that you murdering someone's family would not help your own in this situation. in fact, if you are the primary money-maker in the family, you'd probably be hurting them much more by going to prison than your little timmy getting some treatable disease.
>>
>>724334425
Boling water doesn't kill all bacteria
>>
>>724347820
actually that was an opinion, so "feel" was appropriate.

I've never been studied, and I will not state absolutely one way or the other on a subject that can have many possibilities. there is no science in my post. just observation, retard.

why are the people on this board so autistic?
>>
>>724331227
Are people actually this stupid?
>>
Why are people in those thread retarded? Infants are 300 times more likely to die from a hepatitis b vaccine then hepatitis b. Also let's talk about how in 1949 before the whooping cough vaccine one child did and now with the vaccine an average of 133 kids die a year.
>>
http://vaxtruth.org/2016/05/dear-pregnant-mom/
>>
http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/March-2016/pertussis-microbe-outsmarts-the-vaccines.aspx
>>
>>724348528
>http://vaxtruth.org/2016/05/dear-pregnant-mom/
Need real Science
>>
http://vaxtruth.org/2015/01/pertussis/
>>
>>724348678
Statistics don't lie...read...
>>
>>724348678
And further more (((science))) are just paid shills for the CDC. The CDC is beyond corrupt...just like most government facilities
>>
>>724348888
No sorry the other site was better but vaxtruth is garbage
>>
>>724338518
A strawman argument doesn't prove shit anon..
>>
>>724337060
Meh, the basics are covered. Doubt there's anything els i need to get my kid inoculated for.
>>
>>724348093
Considering that my little Timmy would be in direct exposure to another Child that hasn't been vaccinated. The bacterial sludge that's been brewing in that unprotected immune system, transferring over to my baby boy would be a penny's drop in a bottomless well away from treatable. By ending this family's Existence, I not only ensure my baby boy's safety, I 1 - Punish the Parents for being so neglecting as to put their Children's lives on that line like that 2 - Save the other Children/Infants that their unvaccinated Child could've potentially endangered 3 - Spare this unprotected Child of the misery they have to suffer from what ever nonsense because Mommy and Daddy were Einstein's that figured out the big bad gov'ts super dark secrets.
>>
>>724348796
Figures don't lie, but liars figure
>>
>>724348237
>being on /b/
>not expecting everyone to have the auts by default

Welcome, new traveler
>>
>>724347236
And it's only getting worse. With every vaccinated generation the side effects get more and more. You pass down vaccines to your children....I fear what the next generation will be like.
>>
>>724329863
The problem is that when you don't get vaccinated, the virus/ bacteria has the ability to mutate and make the vaccines ineffective given enough time. That's why we think anti-vaxxers should actually look into the subject more (and therefore hopefully realize their stupidity)
>>
>>724349176
Most likely immune to a variety of diseases and bacteria, living a prosperous World after all of the Anti-Vaccers have gradually over time died from a multitude of preventable diseases.
>>
>>724329255
Well of course not all shots are perfect it can have a slight negative effect on the health of your child but it saved people from outbreaks or influenzas that can kill thousands of people.
>>
>>724349132
You clearly didn't read...I'm guessing all those mecury in your shots gave you brain damage. You aren't backing up your claims at all.
>>
File: 1477152046267.png (9KB, 261x547px) Image search: [Google]
1477152046267.png
9KB, 261x547px
>>724347112
natural news dot com
>>
>>724329343
>Vaccinations are a lie.

>Pretending to know more than doctors
>>
>>724349176
Jesus what is wrong with people? The only thing a vaccine leaves in your body long term is antibodies. You don't pass those to your children or we wouldn't need vaccines in the first place. So many people don't even seem to understand what vaccines actually are and what they actually do. It's not some magical vial of voodoo.
>>
>>724329255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI
>>
https://youtu.be/dmjxuGIc06g
>>
>>724349377
It changes your DNA...do you really think all those heavy metals magically leave your body?
>>
>>724337317
>herd protection for the unvaccinated
>>
>>724349372
Doctors especially pediatrician get paid for how many kids they can vaccinate....yes they totally have your child's best interest and not $$$$$
>>
>>724349353
Actually, I just wanted to refer to the statement “you can never unvaccinate” and say that YOU CAN. I’ve found this incredible holistic doctor in NYC (his name is Dr. Salzarulo), he is anti-vax as well and he said if parent really want to, they can get holistic vaccines, or even flush the common vaccines off kids systems by using holistic products. It takes time and it’s an expensive process, but I’m sure any good and experienced holistic doctor would give you this info.
I’m sure there are parents who make the decision first and then think about it when it seems it’s “too late,” but there are ways to get rid of the nasty out of your kid’s body. Here’s a link to Dr. Sal’s practice http://www.drsalzarulo.com/.
This is a post from your Proof site and I'm brain damaged
>>
>>724349572
I'm going to request a citation on this one. And also since mercury isn't in vaccines any more I'm going to have to ask what "DNA altering" metals are in vaccines.
>>
>>724349785
No I agree that woman is retarded
>>
>>724349785
You can't destroy your body's capacity for producing specific antibodies, nor should you want to destroy it.
>>
>>724349892
Where do you live? Mecury and aluminum are in vaccines in America...we also have the highest infant death rate in the first world...
>>
I've had a few people tell me they don't believe in getting shots, but it takes a special kind of mental illness to want yourself or your child to die by disease
>>
>>724350139
Citations needed
>>
>>724350139
A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>724330420
>Why does the Vaccine Court even exist?

Fucking retard. Because every ten million or so kids, one comes along who has an unforeseen, and unforeseeable adverse reaction. The government decided that ten million to one odds are good enough to help protecct our nation but that that one person shouldn't suffer beyond what the vaccine does, so they get compensated for keeping society safe. It's already been ruled legal by the courts, so get the fuck over your dumb snowflake 'I'm too special to have to submit to the laws of my society' self.
>>
http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/vaccine-ingredients-children-as-guinea-pigs-religious-exemptions/
>>
>>724350139
Since you don't want to post a source then I will.
http://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/thimerosal
>"Thimerosal was removed from vaccines after an amendment to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Modernization Act was signed into law on Nov. 21, 1997"
>>
>>724341123
>There's actually only one vaccine that causes a problem and that's the one for a disease that essentially doesn't even exist anymore, smallpox

entirely bullshit.
>>
Movie vaxxed got shut down had inside CDC look at it and it seams they coverd the really data that proves autism and vaccines is real
>>
http://vaxtruth.org/2015/02/nbc-congress-poll/
>>
>>724348377

Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>724350530
So the CDC had some super dark, secret info that Vaccines actually cause Autism, even though the original Researcher who first published the claim admitted that he lied about it?

I wasn't aware that the CDC were some form of dark, magical daemons
>>
>>724350139
Are you saying these deaths were caused by shots
Where do you live? Mecury and aluminum are in vaccines in America...we also have the highest infant death rate in the first world...
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 510x476px
>if you are vaccinated why worry about people who aren't
>>
>>724350717
He's claiming that they are, with no evidence.
>>
>>724350493
http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/vaccine-ingredients-children-as-guinea-pigs-religious-exemptions/
>>
>>724350814
This question will be asked and answered several more times before this thread dies.
>>
>>724329255
Anti-vaxxers aren't really a thing anymore, there will always be ignorant fucks who willfully stay ignorant.
>>
People who are identify as anti-vaccination should have their children removed from their custody and placed in the foster system with families that will actually look out for them.
>>
>>724350662
The CDC like all government facilities are corrupt.....who the hell trust the government?
>>
>>724350979
No, but parents who have a vaccine damaged child will not risk the life of their younger children to vaccines
>>
>>724350983
The Amish should have their kids taken away then?
>>
>>724350886
This article has been posted several times and the only information I'm seeing from the writer's citations are just general information about the toxicity of certain chemicals. Even using the author's own numbers there isn't enough of any of these substances in even a series of vaccines to harm a human. Again as I said before, mercury hasn't been in vaccines for almost 20 years.
>>
>>724351297
The Amish generally stay in their own communities with little contact with proper civilization. If they get a smallpox outbreak it's generally only going to affect the Amish so very little of value lost there.
>>
>>724351141
the tinfoil hat must be on tight today
>>
>>724351297
The Amish are their own isolated civilization with their own form of community immunity. If some form of break out happens, it'll really only stay among them.
>>
>>724351445
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf
>>
>>724351445
Allumium is a known carcinogen and formaldehyde is in vaccines...
>>
>>724350814
Because then the plagued fucks will get OUR babies sick before they even have a chance to be safe.
>>
>>724351457
Don't hand wave off the fact that rates of ASD in worst hit Amish communities is about 1/5000 as opposed to 1/68 in the general population.
There is something to that, whether it's the less frequent vaccinations or genetic, I don't know, and we will never know, because it appears anyone, or anything critical of vaccination gets yelled down as pseudoscience. It's hard to find good, unbiased data.
You can roll the dice with the 72 vaccines on schedule, or roll the dice with possibly getting a treatable disease. It's your family's prerogative, and when it comes to health no one, especially the government should be making decisions for you.
>>
>>724351445
The mecury is in the flu vaccine
>>
Vaccines have been proven to cause Autism and actually make kids sicker!

What next, have a homo with a tiny penis have sex with a child to expose them to AIDs?! I mean, afterall, it's only a tiny dose so that makes paedophilia okay(!)

Better yet, how about I shoot you with a small caliber handgun so you're protected against machine gun fire? Fucking retards WAKE UP!
>>
>>724351795
Small pox only kills 5% of people who get it and no one has died from it in 40 years...all these diseases are not as "plague " like as people think
>>
>>724352516
This is bait
>>
Ever noticed how doctors never give themselves vaccines because they know what's in them is potentially deadly! Hmmm... now why wouldn't they want the same thing they give to toddlers on a daily basis..? It really makes you think.
>>
>>724352636
Makes me think that you've never once met a doctor.
>>
>>724352636
They are in it for the sheckles
>>
>>724352218
It's in the least commonly used version of the flu vaccine in an amount that causes no toxicity in humans. The pre-filled vaccines and the nasal vaccines have no mercury as well. The vaccines that have the most people up in arms are the ones given to children at a young age. As I said before. None of the metals and chemicals in these vaccines exist in dangerous volumes. We get more aluminum in our food every day. https://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm
>>
https://youtu.be/pjj4Iq-rsNg
>>
>>724329476
Vaccines don't have either of those.
>>
>>724352636
You can't state that, like how the fuck would you know... o wait let me guess you read it on vaxtruth.garbage
>>
>>724352210
Citations needed on those figures you mentioned there. The explanation to why they seem to have a better group Immunity despite not vaccinating at all can be chalked up to simply the environment they live in, their culture and their lifestyles. There was a time when Humanity was all over the World but Vaccines simply did not exist yet. Some civilizations got on fine without a hitch and some dissolved in the face of Disease. We take effect from the Environment that we live in and the lifestyles we have, so naturally different settings and circumstance affect our Immunity differently.

But you seem to forget the reason why most material critical of vaccination is passed off as pseudoscience. Have you taken a look at what the average vaccine critique looks like? It's 1/3s ludicrous harping about how vaccine's actually cause all these outlandish conditions while muisguidingly misrepresenting a whole bunch of figures and data, while 2/3s harping about Gov't and Big Pharma conspiracies.

Also, there's a difference between yelling some one down, and simply using Evidence and discourse to prove them wrong, which is what most folks do 90% of the time.
>>
>>724330420
>and that's too fucking much.
Ok, doctor...

Seriously how fucking dumb do you have to be to think you know more than the doctors that have spent their life studying this?
>>
>>724352745
Oy vey the FDA...so trust worthy. They are the same ones who push such a healthy processed food and are why our kids are so plump and diabetes ridden.
>>
>>724352918
>buys his tinfoil in bulk
>>
>>724332806
>There is quite a bit of conflicting scientific data regarding the safety of vaccines
False.
>>
>>724333255
>trying to bring statistics into the mix is erroneous
Just because you don't understand statistics doesn't mean it's erroneous
>>
>>724352773
Yes they do....look at the CDC link above
>>
>>724333972
Agreed its a govt conspiracy to kill future tax payers.
>>
>>724353012
The truth isn't tinfoiled
>>
>>724352918
If you cannot trust official figures given by government safety regulators then there's no point in continuing this discussion. It's going to devolve into "gubment want to poison us and is lying".
>>
File: its not enough.png (200KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
its not enough.png
200KB, 704x528px
>>724352918
Cognitive dissonance in action!
>>
>>724333973
>Hundreds of thousands of gallons of industrial chemicals cost a lot more than some heat.
False and stupid, obviously you dont understand latent heat of vaporization which is high school chemistry.
>>
>>724353313
Bill gates sure does
https://youtu.be/pjj4Iq-rsNg
>>
>>724353411
It's pronounced sarcasm
>>
>>724353444
We wouldn't need nuclear power plants if water could efficiently be turned into steam.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.