[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry, You meant everything to me, but I fucked it all

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: sad.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
I'm sorry,
You meant everything to me, but I fucked it all up. I didn't hurt you, I didn't hurt your friends, I just hurt myself. But you were involved in all of this in the process, which I can't apologize enough for. If it could've any one else in the world, I wish it would've been. You are perfection to me, I was so afraid to lose you, and in the process I ironically did so. You probably don't even care about me anymore. I'm just a passing glance, or a background character walking by. But I didn't forget you. I didn't forget the feeling I got when I'd look at you smile and wave at me. Like I actually had hope. It was the happiest I ever felt. God, I wish I could forget that feeling. I love the feeling itself, but knowing that my present reality is far from that is what keeps me from enjoying the feeling. I honestly a truly miss our short-lived friendship. I miss it because it was short, but felt like years. Like I was actually on top for once. For so long I've been trying to forget you, but I can't

You're happy now. That's all that should matter, right? Your happiness is all I should care about, fuck how I feel. I genuinely wish it worked like that. But alas, here I am wallowing in my own sorrow over a simple mistake. I wish I could redo it all. That phrase is recycled to hell, but I mean it. I want it all to happen again. I've been trying to recreate that feeling with other people, trying to talk to girls who might create that happiness our small talk made. To this day, I've never felt that feeling again. It's history. I'm history. I can't keep fucking up like this, I'm wearing away with every one. No one's there for me anymore, and I can't stop feeling sadness whenever I see you. I honestly wish I didn't care as much a you did. I wish we just knew each other's names and that's about it. I wish I never had the confidence to think you'd talk to me.

If you're this far, thank you for reading because I'm sure as hell she wouldn't
>>
Same my dude
>feels bad
>>
Tldr
>>
ITT:I dindu nuffin
>>
>>724288532
Oh gods, OP. That's so sad.
Honestly, whoever this person is, fuck them, man. You deserve better than that. You seem like you truly loved them, and if they can't value that, then all I can say is you deserve someone who is actually decent enough to appreciate you.
Dude, I wish you the best.. Hope you're able to move on from this soon. You sound like too much of a nice person for whoever did that to y'a
>>
>>724288532
boo fucking hoo
>>
>>724289118
thank you so much, it means all to have your support, and to have you think so highly of me. I honestly haven't had much of a high self esteem to believe that I'm a nice person or that I deserved her, but thank you.
>>
>>724288532
Put me in the screenshot.
>>
I know your feel. It's okay OP. We'll both get through it.
>>
>>724289357
Lad, we've all been there. And if it's one thing I've learned is that mourning people who didn't value one's love is honestly not worth it.

If she was enough of an idiot to let go of someone who loved her, then so be it. I know it doesn't seem like it now, and I know it's very hard to believe, but you'll find someone. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but someday you'll move on from this girl for someone who's actually worth your time, and your love.
>>
>>724289878
I hope so, and I wish the best in your struggles as well
>>
>>724289958
Thank you so much for the advice, but it just seems so hard to get over her. I hope I can find someone that'll make me feel the same, because as of now I feel like shit
>>
>>724288532
Shit man, I know that feel. Just had my gf leave me because I became a shitty alco woman hitter. Feels bad man. No amount of sobering up and getting in shape and being nice can take back what I did

But man if I can give you advice, you can only move forward. As long as it takes to get over this, man, you'll do it if you stay in the fight and one day you'll be moving forward.
>>
>>724290249
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you, and thank you so much for the advice. I really hope I can move forward from this
>>
>>724290116
It always feels like that for a while. But trust me, you'll move on lad. Life goes on, and all problems, no matter how big or difficult they seem, are temporary. You'll get better. Just give yourself some time. Be strong, lad. I know y'a can.
>>
>>724290382
Its the hard times that make you stronger, dude. Just really take this time to work on yourself. Think about what she meant to you and why she meant it. What you really wanted out of it deep down man. Idon't know thats my shitty soap. Don't feel sorry for me, the dark days are passed for me now
>>
>>724290522
Thank you so much for the advice, it means a lot to me
>>
Yeah it's all TLDR I lack energy these days I'm mostly just yelling at the people keeping me from talking to my unit. I was a general and (quite frankly still am... metaphor and all deary) so... whatever calm down man it's just the spirit scrayin ya pretend to be a black guy for the night, like, some crazy ass gangsta that needs to get drunk. Quite frankly we are all Blackmans. EE. E. E. Blackman.
>>
Sorry for the crazy post I thought you were talking to The Archway Monster That's Way Too Tall for a second.
>>
Hmm... gentlemen, we have assumed control. We are Night Bomber Regiment 588, the Air Force's #1 most successful unit to date. Success is defined sucessfully but none quite like ours.
>>
>>724290604
Thank you, I guess I can use this time to really find what I liked most about her and how I can improve myself
>>
>>724290938
Yeah no problem man. I like channeling guys it's hilarious it used to confuse me about my transgender self-acceptance shit, it's complicated I was thinking about the universe ameliorating on its own structure and stuff I'm a complicated female.
>>
well, OP, if you need someone to talk to, just text me man. Kik: absol170 >>724288532
>>
>>724291109
Thank you so much, I honestly do need someone to talk to
>>
>>724288532
That did a shit ton of damage.
I feel you anon, you don't really accept that it's over until you spend every day wanting her back, knowing that she doesn't care even a bit. That's when it finally hits you that your heart and soul became one with hers, and you'll be living the rest of your life with only half.
>>
Sorry it's my first time. GAZE mo, didn't even see Buddha yeah I know a girl with a Buddha statue devoted to her, it was clearly her, she's the Smilin Sphere from Earthbound cause her head's circular and she's fucking zen to like everybody.
>>
clearasarllly sarrcassmmm whoaooahhhh nigggaaaa I'm fuccking g gs like frostedddd drunk right nowit's fuckin like shit's crazy G. We are all Blackmans, look up the image of E. E. Blackman, he is a fine gentleman.
>>
>>724291408
Honestly yes, I can't live knowing that I'm just a passing glance to her. That I'm nothing to her
>>
Nigge ur edgy neggi
>>
>>724291408 hey I'm audrey shannon on facebook check out my rockin tits, the one above with the invisible crystal ball (it was quite the "crazy ass shit" at the time) but yeah it's like zen I love this place.
>>
>>724291723
hahahahaHAHAHAH! DIABOLICAL! I'VE MET TOBIAS SAMMET MAN HE'S FUCKING HILARIOUS HE FIGHTS WITH MARTIN WALYIER LATELY CAUSE HE STOLE ALL THE CLAN DESTINED'S SPITE FOR THE DAY.
>>
>>724291865
HI IT'S ME! HAHAHA I seem to be the only one fanatically posting tonight at least /b/tard is a racist term now.
>>
File: 1488482477340.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488482477340.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>724288532
I'll be perfectly honest with you OP, people like you will never be happy if you can't be happy with yourself. Stop trying to find it in other people, and stop feeling sorry for yourself
>>
So, you thought I was like, THE Edguy? Like THE Druidry Handbook?
>>
>>724292094
I don't feel sorry for myself. I think I completely deserve what happened, but I just feel like shit because of it
>>
>>724292094
This man is not familiar with my zint. I will not even speak to him. This is a gentleman's club, and I find your mime-like nature a bit lacking in speaking under free will. Yeah that's the thing.
>>
File: vader_didnt_read.gif (2MB, 350x170px) Image search: [Google]
vader_didnt_read.gif
2MB, 350x170px
>>724288532
>I'm sorry,
>You meant everything to me, but I fucked it all up. I didn't hurt you, I didn't hurt your friends, I just hurt myself. But you were involved in all of this in the process, which I can't apologize enough for. If it could've any one else in the world, I wish it would've been. You are perfection to me, I was so afraid to lose you, and in the process I ironically did so. You probably don't even care about me anymore. I'm just a passing glance, or a background character walking by. But I didn't forget you. I didn't forget the feeling I got when I'd look at you smile and wave at me. Like I actually had hope. It was the happiest I ever felt. God, I wish I could forget that feeling. I love the feeling itself, but knowing that my present reality is far from that is what keeps me from enjoying the feeling. I honestly a truly miss our short-lived friendship. I miss it because it was short, but felt like years. Like I was actually on top for once. For so long I've been trying to forget you, but I can't
>
>You're happy now. That's all that should matter, right? Your happiness is all I should care about, fuck how I feel. I genuinely wish it worked like that. But alas, here I am wallowing in my own sorrow over a simple mistake. I wish I could redo it all. That phrase is recycled to hell, but I mean it. I want it all to happen again. I've been trying to recreate that feeling with other people, trying to talk to girls who might create that happiness our small talk made. To this day, I've never felt that feeling again. It's history. I'm history. I can't keep fucking up like this, I'm wearing away with every one. No one's there for me anymore, and I can't stop feeling sadness whenever I see you. I honestly wish I didn't care as much a you did. I wish we just knew each other's names and that's about it. I wish I never had the confidence to think you'd talk to me.
>
>If you're this far, thank you for reading because I'm sure as hell she wouldn't
>>
Well, when I feel like the world is over 9001 THE Movie because the old zint from old hallow's ain't comin back without a lot of practice I'll get back to ya. Damages to infrastrutch are fucking hilarious they suck at building buildings and need more opportunities. It's called Rolk it's like, ask a stupid question so the guys that get it will actually feel like idiots when they get the quasi-""anti-sequiter joke. Whatever Air Force business get outtta my fuggin house.>>724292081
>>
>>724288532
God dammit what the fuck are you me?
>>
>>724292520
I assume you're going through a similar problem?
>>
Yeah man I think you're like the man and all, THE white knight of /b/, ok, you know what? OP! GET OVER HERE CHECK OUT WITCHCRAFT IT'S WAY BETTER THAN WICCA IT WILL CHEER YOU UP IT'S WHAT OUR REIGIMENT IS ABOUT, PERFECT AIM FROM SEEING THE ENVIRONMENT ALL THE TIME. Quite frankly I'm advertising for something that /b/ apparently can cure in one night with a bunch of shitposts. I'm also a like... millitary psychologist...? Which I kind of mentioned... Earlier? It's Audrey most of the posting that's not off subject is me. Like, sorry if that insults? your intelligence?
>>
One daaayyyy I willl meeettt the fronnttt paggeee offff /b/... theeee front pageee... this old cronee must retireee for the nightttttt BURN THE FUCKING WITCH GENTLEMEN! SHE'S TIRED OF LIVING! but it's like, my will to live is iron so... iron... clad yeah PRESIDENT SLOY OF THE FRONT PAGE OF /B/ worships pan all the billionaires get the best psychologists for fun it gets reccommended by their yes men.
>>
Take a moment... to ponder... the upcoming harvest... enough to enjoy it for the year.
>>
I hear I am like pwnviously declared a ninja today for eating a potato chip against the will to take a fucking break sometimes. I work as hard as Trump I swear to God. Whatever my gods are made of elements HAH
>>
Do some pwnvious shit Trump gets like billion dollar donations every day to sloy more people to the corporation planet some day where all the godlike-responsible workers (60 hour a day desk job for 600 million years or so... whatever I'm busy anyway I'll keep my girlfriend on speakerphone while at work (UM... HINT? HINT?) So... yeah doing awesome shit all day rocks it's called Fulting it references wolves etymologically whatever that is called with roots... ah yes... yeah I know the old memory is going.
>>
Alright fine fuckas it's Rossy from Hipforms I verify this shit that I'm a druid too, nighttime druids are called "screws" yeah I INVENTED BOXXY she totally has a crush on me, I can imagine it being realistic, said I'd live in a cardboard box with a relationship partner in Antarctica, it was awhile go that post was fucking EPIC AS FUCK. I'd rephrase it now that I'm 29.
>>
HHHMMMM...................... EEDIOTS BE HATIN THE WITCH.
>>
Hey look, highly informative thread here; pagans; check it out.
>>
>>724292414
Is there a reason those Stormtroopers aren't marching in straight lines like the British sir? Yeah aftah awhile you start to like the cauldron's idea about "cyclical time" in your house. Or backyard. I'm a scrow, nighttime witch, I prefer backyard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NSUFDHFgg

One watch of this shit you're never calling witches pussies again. Highly recommended. Sabaton, ridicusly good war metal.
>>
CANVAS WINGS OF DEATH. NIGHT BOMBER REGIMENT, 588. Sorry I'm giving him examples of how to cheer himself up. Like I dunno fuck off britzis I'm posting for the first time tonight, yeah whatever THE PEST. Go away <3
>>
HHHMMM. SAGE. GEORGEOUS. Yeah, clearly wild mood swings, all of that spending 11 hours a day outside every day at night is q... ALRIGHT LOOK WICCANS ARE NOOBS QUIT SCRAYIN ME BEYOTCHES. (period, BEYOTCH(period) it's ultimate.
>>
Whatever I'm buring this thread and going to bed gruel dreams last night I was like in hyperspace. I also have flawless visualization as of awhile ago. THE BRITISH ARE COMING HIS SOCIAL HA.. LOOK LIFT YA DAMN PINKIE DUDE. LIVE ON.
>>
Yeah if he has a problem with too many people calling him pretentious even though he's ridiculously sweet this thread is like THE cure. Robert Smith himself...
>>
>>724292094
Does that LOOK like an AMATEUR circle to you GENIUS? SLOY OR DIE!
>>
/b/ has officially gone to shit, this entire fucking thread is cancer
>>
lOOOTS of new recruits tonight I'd guess. Just beg for it find it they'll find you a position. I'm a general it's because I'm a shogun in japanese *genetic* terms it's pretty... like... unimaginably exhausting. Yeah I read, the thread... it's like... whatevuh I'll blow up your moon I prefer the new moon I think... I dunno I don't get out much the last fifteen bazillion years, my wife and I are together 92 years now, metric time, measured in boredom itself. Hmm... Uhm yeah back when I *single handedly* INVENTED Chrstianity I was like worrying about how to relax in my own home and shit? Cause... you know... I don't know Alright whatever it's still groovy go.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.