[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try ecstasy? Anyone have any experience with it? I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: ecstasyteendruguse.jpg (336KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
ecstasyteendruguse.jpg
336KB, 640x645px
Should I try ecstasy? Anyone have any experience with it? I'm only a social smoker, and a drinker.
>>
Don't do drugs, masturbation is way better.
>>
>>724282571
dont bother, can kill with one dose
id tell you my personal horror story with it but who cares
>>
>>724282729
Tell us, anon!
>>
>>724282571
i have prove it and i would reccomended Louis vuitton pills are so great i dont see any cons
>>
>>724282729
>id tell you my personal horror story but who cares

this is /b/... what else have we got to do with our time? spill the beans faggot.
>>
No pills, /MDMA/ _not_ 'ecstasy'.
>>
>>724282571
ecstasy is dirty i would go with pure mdma much better high just smoke weed while youre coming down and you should be good
>>
>>724282729
thats why you should of used pure molly not a single person has died from it yet.
>>
>>724282571
definitely try it at least once, first time is always the best
>>
>>724282571
I have done it two times, the first time was on a ferry to finland (hostile environment) and the second time was with friends (friendly environment). If you try it, it is good to be with people you are comfortable with, you will bond with eachother big time. It is basically a chemically induced happiness and it is likely that your happiness-neurotransmitters will be empty the next day so dont worry if you feel empty for a couple of days. Also drink much water during the trip and try not to grind your teeth
>>
În my case it improved my life,i would make everyone take it If i could,made me realise how afraid i was of the world
>>
>>724282956
nevermind i did mdma, not ecstacy
>>
>>724282729
story time
>>
>>724282956
if it is pure enough grinding the teeth is almost impossible
>>
>>724282571
if you have good will yep, cause the feel is so good that simple minds take that too much. For myself, i take that only on festival, or sometimes but its rare.
Note that if you're an emotional person, the effect will be better (saw a friend crying of happiness) but the descent is worst too( the same girl had feld like depressed for days before she got better).
>>
something like 70% of street ecstasy is fake but fake ecstasy (bath salts) are actually not so bad. Just don't OD and pray the random chemical you get is not MDVP or alpha-PVP.

Also, at least for me, it fucks up brain chemistry and you'll be really angry and crazy for like 2 days.

I'd say it's a pretty shit drug and is not worth it. Take acid or shrooms instead. A lot of street acid is fake too though lol so be careful.
>>
File: 1437264765330.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437264765330.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>724282571
if u want to do e just do pure mdma
get a testing kit for whichever u take but pills are way more likely to have less mdma and more of something(anything) else
>>
There was a time in my life where I was doing two double stacks a day.
Here is a good website, done by a non profit in conjunction with police, where they post pictures and test results of pills found in geopraphic areas. Will help you be more discerning when choosing what pills you take. http://www.pillreports.net
>>
>>724282571
MDMA gives you a synthetic feeling of social well being, energy and connection. Do you want that?
>>
>>724283895
I mainly want to feel pumped and happy, and a lil psyched. Something thatll make everything brighter, but I hate weed.
>>
>>724284008
you'll get that but when it's over you'll probably realize how fake it all was and feel cheated or something.

Do acid.
>>
>>724282861
>>724283029
>>724282886
MDMA can still kill if you dont know what exactly it is cut with or how pure, which face it guys who the fuck knows where its come from unless you are fucking sourcing it yourself
>>
>>724284008
OP, I've taken MDMA twice in my life. Make sure its real and stamped as well (if you get the pills). My experience with it was almost spiritual
>took the pill and 30 mins later I was a happy mother fucker
>started telling my friends my whole life story
>mdma is almost like a truth serum
>went outside and began remolding my ego (not ego death tho)
>now I'm a way better/happier person than I was before the pill
>WARNING: have nothing to do the next day, chances are that you'll be depressed and emotional. Happened to all my roommates when we took it.
>>
>>724284166
yeh cos acid has noooo negative side affects riiight, moron
>>
MDMA is tons of fun if you get it from a reliable source. Too much getting sold on the street that's labeled as MDMA, but it's cut with other things. As I said, it's fun, but it's not something to take all the time. It drains serotonin like crazy, and it can cause serotonin syndrome which is NO fun. I'd advise it in a safe dosage, maybe 60-80mg but nothing over 100. just be safe in your ventures.
>>
>>724282861
>>724282882
>>724282886

powder can be just as fake/polluted. pills can't be cut after they're made.

>>724283439
this guy knows
>>
>>724284493
no physical ones

youll only have a bad trip if you are weak minded idiot.
>>
>>724284836
>weak minded idiot.
sooo most people who turn to drugs?
no physical side effects? no but id rather not be a bridling loon the rest of my life ( any more than i already am that is)
>>
>>724282886
explain your method of testing to ensure the purity and quality of an illicit street drug made in some mexican basement, and how you can determine they are free from cancer causing chemicals?
>>
>>724282729
You have more chance of dying from horse riding. Anecdotal evidence is not empirical evidence.
>>
>>724285476
good thing acid doesn't turn you into a bridling loon then
>>
>>724285826
when you overdose there is nothing that can be given to counteract it, you literally fry your brain through overheating
>>
>>724283439

jesus for how long? how do you feel on a day to day basis now?
>>
I did half a pill my first time. Was quite drunk. Loved it. Its the love drug. But be careful mate. You can overheat with it so do half and just ride it and let it take you. After 2 hours do another and you can take that half for a ride x
>>
>>724282571
Be sure to drink a LOT of vodka with the ecstasy. And also wash it down with Redbull energy drink.
>>
>>724284836
The smarter you are, the more likely a bad trip, but I guess from your 'weak minded idiot' statement about others, you probably think in straight lines and like Trump or something, so you'll be safe.
>>
>>724284166

>how fake it all was and feel cheated or something.

damn that's pretty accurate haha. it's kinda like someone fully convinced you the world is a peaceful, beautiful place and then it's ripped away from you
>>
Ecstacy is half the fun with twice the consequences
>>
>>724285918
That doesn't disprove my point about statistical improbability. We could all die in a car crash too, it doesn't mean we never get in a car.
>>
>>724286140

>The smarter you are, the more likely a bad trip

curious as to what you mean by that. ive tried shrooms and acid once and had bad trips both times
>>
>>724282571
Shits awesome
>>
Did ex once at a music fest. Awesome experience, was pouring rain and like 80 outside, couldn't stop feeling my shirt. I had no come down the next day and actually felt much better overall for a week or two after. I may also have depression so your results may vary.
>>
>>724286285
If you already think outside the box a lot, psychedelics will take you one step further, which is the edge of insanity.

If you're a fucking drone, they'll just make you think like an enlightened person for a little while, but then again, if you're a drone, you won't understand that that's what's happening, so you'll probably end up staring at the patterns on the carpet for 8 hours. Which is equally enjoyable.
>>
>>724284395
*retard
>>
I much prefer LSD. Uppers and myself don't mix. That being said I've had some really good times on MDMA. Make sure you have a testing kit though. Don't ever trust a design or color of a roll. They are all different. Most of them come from the jungles in South asia. Keep that in mind. I get sent to a hospital once on some because I didn't test the pills. Be safe!
>>
>>724284520
took twice that and had a great time so I'm calling bs
>>
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/

read about what real drug users say. don't ask here on b thats' stupid.

/thread
>>
>>724286214
time for bed kid
>>
>>724285826
>>724286279
and listing hundreds of other things iv chosen not to do( like horse riding ) doesnt prove anything statistical either you fucking cunt

the difference is that i could live quite happily never taking ecstasy yet travel is pretty much a day to day obligation moron
>>
>>724286576
stupid statement
>>
>>724286637
im retarded because my friend died on MDMA? ok pal
>>
>>724287203
>died on mdma
kek
>>
>>724282571
go for it!
you'll bee fine as long as you drink enough water.
just resist the urge to do it again the following month or so.
as someone else already pointed, it's better if you can get pure mdma
>>
>>724287294
yeh probably cut with something nasty
>>
>>724287294

pretty easy if it was cut with a lil bit of PMA
>>
Drink water beforehand
>>
File: mpn (15).gif (2MB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (15).gif
2MB, 420x630px
>>
>>724287721
>>724287485
then not mdma huh?
>>
File: 4p8OSqC.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
4p8OSqC.gif
1MB, 500x255px
You'll enjoy it more if you're confident in the knowledge that it is indeed MDMA.

Advice would be to buy a test kit off the net, EZtest comes to kind, no more than a few £€$.

If a positive result drop a pill, many will say take half but in my opinion there's a high chance you'll love it like most people and nothing beats that first roll. Depending on location chances of a clean pressed 200mg+ pill are unlikely and even at the higher end of the scale imo it's still fine.

Throughout the duration of its effect drink water as and when needed, if you feel a little dry/sticky mouth have a few mouthfulls. Many people think that drinks gallons of water is good but due to the drug inhibiting your ability to piss (forgot the medical term) it can cause overhydration which is just as dangerous as dehydrstion.

All in all take it, enjoy it, respect it and learn from it.

It's a fantastic drug when used in moderation.

Coming from 11 years+ experience with all manner of drugs and chems.

Safe rolling,
>>
You should try ecstasy if you havent before. It can be a great experience. But take my advice, research whatever pill you get before. Pillreport.net
>>
>>724288232
This anon knows what's up
>>
>>724288166

always has to be that pedantic guy
>>
>>724288166
thats not the point, you dont know how pure shit is when you get it, cunt.
oh you source it directly yourself do you?
>>
>>724288504
I'm sorry, what did you say?
>>
>>724288469
well, we were talking about mdma amiright?
>>
>>724282571
Not worth the risk, i had a friend who did it a couple times and hasn't come near it since. Just stick with booze and weed
>>
>>724288232
How do you know that much? I almost admire you anon lord of drugs
>>
>>724288950
I've done it more times than I can count. It's fucking awesome.
>>
>>724289043
muh kikles
>>
>>724282682
this anon got it
>>724282571
but if you want to try it, get urself some pure mdma its way better and in e's could be anything...
>>
>>724284493
Implying that mdma or ecstacy is better and wont crack you the fuck out compared to some mind fucking acid
>>
>>724282571
I did Molly once and it was just fantastic. I swear everything just tasted and smelled better. The feeling of my clothes shifting around me with every step or the touch of the breeze. I went clubbing and can't say for certain I felt like the bass-y music had much more effect than it normally would.

Two pregame recommendations are drinking plenty of water as you run the risk of overheating/dehydrating yourself and good ol chewing gum. Something flavorful and so you don't grind your teeth.
>>
>>724289594
This OP
>>
>>724289043
Years of experience first hand and also by doing a fair amount of research and reading. Like most things in life there is a chance that things will not play out as expected. Drugs are no different and although it is impossible to say with 100% certainty that shit wont turn turn sour there are things which can be done to reduce the chance of unwanted effects... mainly taking note from others mistakes and spending a lil time looking into harm reduction.

Knowing that Ive done everything I can to the best of my knowledge to make sure I dont have a bad time exponentialy improves the end result and allows for happier times
>>
As a frequent raver I will not condone the use of drugs
although I will admit every event I've been to cross or trifaded was 10x better
Depending on who you get your shit from, it wouldn't hurt to run a test on it

Just be safe man, you can always do more but you can never do less
>>
Yes absolutely. Just don't be a dumbass. do research and test your shit. I took MDMA the first time I saw flume and fell in love with every single person on earth alive or dead. It was one of the most beautiful and fun experiences of my life. You will have a blast.
>>
>>724290045
Damn anon, honestly I'd wish read this before, so much accurate and simple as read and know before just "go and try it"
>>
Ecstasy?
Are you in your late 40s? Are you going to take them with some 'ludes?
Why don't you just drink a bunch of scotch and take a couple extra back pills
>>
File: meme man.jpg (76KB, 887x686px) Image search: [Google]
meme man.jpg
76KB, 887x686px
高いものになった後で死ぬ。
>>
It's awesome but it'll Fuck your head up permanently if you overdo it.

Only reason I don't still do it is cuz it doesn't work any longer, switched to MDA for a while but FUCK that shit is even more neurotoxic.
My brain is Fucking fried
>>
>>724288232
This is pretty much what I would have said,
Listen to this Anon. His words are true.

>rolling for 13 years. Dont over use. Enjoy it. Respect it. Know when to call it a night.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.