[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally can't believe that there's no feels thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 49

File: 1478970505365.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478970505365.gif
2MB, 750x750px
I literally can't believe that there's no feels thread. We all are broken inside, and need a place to let out all that self loathe and sorrow. Feels thread
>>
>>724277826
I'm addicted to heroin.
Lost my job today as well. (Not related to heroin.)
Got a gram and a half on the way tho right now I feel pretty down.
Maybe the heroin will help me feel good at least for a bit.
>>
File: myself.jpg (89KB, 748x960px) Image search: [Google]
myself.jpg
89KB, 748x960px
>>
File: some people.jpg (107KB, 960x773px) Image search: [Google]
some people.jpg
107KB, 960x773px
>>
>>724277826

No no no you're meant to bottle it up until you finally explode, either killing yourself or everyone you can and then yourself.
>>
I know nobody cares,but I don't want that thread to die so im gonna post my story

>be me 21 yo.Im not fat.Look normal.
>fell in love in the girl from college
>been nolifing for 5 years so my knowledge about girls is approx zero
>Somehow i managed to get her trust
>Middle of july 2016 "Hey anon I want to go to camp,but have nobody to go with.Will you come with me?"
>omfgthatsmychance.jpg
>"yeah sure,why not"
>First day of camp she met some fag.
>Saw them hugging and whispering
>She spent with him most of the time
>Last day fag had no place to sleep so she invited him to our tent
>He laid down face to face with her,in the middle of us and whispering something to her.
>When we were returning by train she was sleeping on his arms in front of me
>I saw his boner
>One week later." Hey anon,you know what ? Im in relationship"
>Been drinking every 2-3 days since that event
>It's been more that half a year ago and i can't stop thinking about her
>>
>>724278486
McDonalds pays biweekly
>>
>>724279136
its just the way people are.
its hard to move on, but understand that a single woman is nothing compared to the booty that is hidden in the world
care a little less, and see them as human, no more, and no less.
its your choice to care more than usual
>>
>>724277826
I fucking l love the album that pic is spoofing.
>>
>>724279136
Man, this is actually pretty damn sad because I could actually see this happening to myself. I've never been 1st choice for a girl. I'm just that "If there's no one else" sorta choice.

But yeah man I'm sorry to hear that shit happened to you. You've got my sympathy.
>>
>21 y/o virgin, slowly approaching wizardry
>there is a girl in my 'group'
>shes going out with a good friend of mine
>he isn't around often
>I'm not the first guy to pick up hints but with her I know its obvious
>she comes over to me whenever she can, even if all our friends are around
>I don't know what to do
>on one hand, a really cool chick likes me
>on the other, I don't want to ruin a friendship with her bf
>choose not to do anything
>feel like a cunt because secretly hoping they might break up some day and then I'll have the green light to make a move
I feel like she always wanted to be with me, except I was too late, because of my autismo approach to girls (take forever to realize they might be into me)
>>
File: MACHO MAN.png (814KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
MACHO MAN.png
814KB, 1080x720px
>be me
>sit in my room every night thinking if i should even continue attempting to be happy
>ive boiled my sadness down to me being sad and alone
>go to class like every other day
>for some reason a cute short blonde girl sits next to me
>i don't think much of it
>think of something funny to make using photoshop since i have access to it in that class
>giggling to myself about making macho man randy savage
>cute girl looks over to see what im doing
>explain to her what it is and she smiles and giggles a bit too
>decide to continue flirting with her over the course of a week
>seemingly randomly stops sitting next to me
>ask what's up
>random excuse but i dont mind too much
>stand next to her and talk about class stuff
>she noticeablely backs away from me
>get home and try to think of what i did wrong
>realize im a lonely faggot and im not going to do anything about it
>ive left her alone for now cause i hate to put people in situations they're uncomfortable with
>guess im just too nice

Pic is what i made. Its stupid but i like it.
>>
>>724280431
she most likely thought you were some unfunny autismo whose sense of humor revolves around photoshopping things and watching memes in public. Her giggle was just being nice to you. She probably thought you were ok at the start so she sat beside you, then you blew it so she moved away.

Next time try doing something more alpha, if you have to, pretend to have a normie sense of humor. What you did would probably be funny to some shy, meme liking chick with daddy issues but for normal chicks with no social anxiety, what you did was a bad sign.

Not trying to shit on you man, just trying to help you out
>>
>>724280906
I understand anon thanks for the advice i appreciate it
>>
>>724280431
Well, I'm pretty sure she started being uncomfortable as soon as she saw the randy savage thing. That week of flirting was probably painfully awkward for her so she just eventually decided to avoid you. Rip. Based on your green text that's what it seems like, but that's just my opinion.
>>
For once I'm fucking happy /b/. Got a genuine 10/10 gf (guys stare when we are outside), whom I'll probably marry
School is ok
Startet training bjj 4 months ago, and it has been the biggest confidence boost I've ever experienced
AMA if you want
>>
>>724281285
Eh it was really just small talk and she made an effort to sit next to me it wasnt the only thing she thought was funny and she held up conversations with me but i still do see where you could be right
>>
>>724281596
remember this post when it ends.
>>
File: crazy_eyes_-_Copy.png (543KB, 537x580px) Image search: [Google]
crazy_eyes_-_Copy.png
543KB, 537x580px
LETS BREAK THE REPLY COUNTER
>>
>be me, 18yo, senior year in highschool.
>no license
>no job
>really bad social anxiety
>I can't even fucking call the places I've applied to because I'm literally autistic and can't converse with someone over the phone.

I'm pretty much teetering on the line of failure and I need to find out what the fuck I'm going to do before I end up being 3 times the loser I am now. I've developed a skill in welding thanks to my school and could pretty much get any starter welding job, but if I can't handle being a cashier how would I handle a real job. I know the process to getting rid of social anxiety isn't simple or fast but I could use some tips/advice or whatever.
>>
>>724281596
Just recently lost my 10/10 genuine gf because her family threatened her for being with me. Am jealous but happy for you man
>>
>>724281599
Eh whatever though. It's alright man, brush it off. It's not good to let something like that bug you for too long. Cute/nice girls are pretty deceptive sometimes.
>>
>>724282529
Ive been taking just really small baby steps and trying to work my way up to bigger shit and it seems to have worked well for me. Haven't had a single embarrassing moment so far. Hope this helped and good luck on your journey anon
>>
File: happy2.jpg (662KB, 2816x1760px) Image search: [Google]
happy2.jpg
662KB, 2816x1760px
>>
>>724282529

Actually it is quite simply.

Immersion therapy, and you understanding that none of those people care about you.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that a lot of the anxiety you feel is due to fear of what other people think. You need to realise that they have their own lives, you don't play a significant part, and the minute you're out of sight you're out of their mind.

Except for your good friends and family, everyone falls into this category. It's important you realise this because when you call up a place and stutter like a retard, then sperg out and post 3 threads, whoever took your call took another one right after. And another right after that. And another, and by the end of the day they will have forgotten you even exist. So don't worry about making an ass of yourself, just try again somewhere else.

If phones are your only hangup, get someone to practice with you. Sounds lame, but that's what telemarketing companies do and it works to build confidence.

Now this is the tough bit. Realise that people forgetting you is GOOD. Your anxiety sits entirely with you. They're not talking about you behind your back, they don't make jokes or judge, they just move on with their own lives.

So, stop thinking people are judging you, they're not. Now go immerse yourself with those people. And accept you might to some sperg things, but always remember; no one cares.
>>
>>724282934
Thanks anon ill try to focus on other shit not let this hold me down. Learning random dumb shit always seemed to take me away so ill do that.
>>
>>724282869
Sorry to hear it bro
>>
>>724283383
>Actually it is quite simply.
>>
>>724282869
There is av book called "Who moved my cheese" by dr. Spencer Johnson, its about dealing with changes in your life. 2 hour read, but changed my life.
Super cheap as well
>>
>>724283489
Thanks man

>>724283897
Cheers I'll definitely check it out. Been really struggling the last few weeks to be honest lads. The worst part isn't just losing your best friend or being lonely, I can deal with that, it's knowing that she's miserable and stuck in that house. One day she just disappeared and I'll never get any closure, I'll always just be left guessing you know
>>
>>724283383
Some of those words are the words I've been trying to tell myself for months. It helps to hear it from someone else, so thank you anon. I'll just go through with the calls and honestly if I can get past that I'm golden. The license part is only because I don't have a car and once I've gotten a job that part will be checked off too. Thanks again for taking your time to write that.
>>
At the beginning of a long journey of getting sober. I've noticed it's easier to do that when I don't have a gf. Way less stress, and when I'm neck deep in a relationship I don't realize what a strain it was on me until a good while after it inevitably goes tits up. Six months have passed since she ran off with another man and I've just now finally stopped drinking myself to death and starting to realize that maybe I'm better off without her. Phew. Long road back to sanity ahead of me now.
>>
>>724279541
which album is that?
>>
>>724280431
She stopped sitting with you because she was done

Women have three states: receptive, neutral, not receptive. Women tend to be neutral, leaning one way or the other

It is up to you, the man, to decide how they feel. If you didn't make her feel receptive, you put her in that direction. However, you took too long to seal a deal

Women will always turn not receptive when given enough time. Women very infrequently choose to be receptive

So yes, you are too nice. You're so nice, you will yield to other people. You will casually compromise. You will avoid topics because "don't want to make someone uncomfortable." Women hate that shit, man

You have to be yourself at all times. If someone doesn't like it, they're a fucking faggot and should be pushed away with a ten foot pole because they will ruin your life

Don't be a faggot, you faggot

ps. Leave her alone. If you ever talk to her again, you are a faggot who hates himself. Don't be a faggot. Don't hate yourself. Faggot

pss. Here is a tip for when you are done being a faggot. If someone says they are uncomfortable, shows they are uncomfortable, then fucking apologize and change topic. Here, use this line, "I am sorry for making you feel that way. How about this: you mentioned yadda yadda, how about yadda?"
>>
>>724284772

Unfortunately it's one of those things where you do it and then you get the courage later.

You're very welcome bro
>>
>>724284755
Break her out and run off, if she is willing to leave them behind
>>
>>724286110
Gonna be a bit difficult to just stumble apon another girl but ill give it a shot. I don't think just giving up on her entirely is the best idea but I'll trust your judgment. Nobody on here has let me down yet and i doubt you'll be the person to do it either. Thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>724286746
I wish it were as simple as that man, and I guess when it all comes down to it, it might be. But after being raised 22 years being told you're worthless and your brothers are more important than you, and basically being treated like a slave, it breaks you down. Her brother hit her before and they stuck up for him because "he's our son". She comes from a strict Muslim family and I'm Irish. Her brother would literally kill her if he knew we were together. Her parents are currently trying to marry her off
>>
>>724287658
Well shit. That sucks. I truly am sorry Anon..
You will be able to love again tho, considering youre 22 years. Time is on your side
>>
>>724288399
>time is on your side
Memories of gta san andres started shooting through my head after reading that. Brownie points if you know the song.
>>
>>724288728

Memories of flying either the harrier or spitfire through the desert?

Best years of my life
>>
>>724288728
Brownie points? From Norway, not much of a nigger
>>
If Alcohol & Drugs didn't exist i'd probably have committed suicide by now
>>
File: 1475028757877.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475028757877.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
All I want in life is a girlfriend but I'm a terrible person who no one would date.

I gave up hope tonight /b/...
>>
>>724289453

Same with me bro, drugs in particular.

They've saved my neck from myself more times than I'd care to count.
>>
File: sad test.png (116KB, 882x857px) Image search: [Google]
sad test.png
116KB, 882x857px
>>724277826
>>
>>724288399
Thanks man. I've realised that there's no real advice for this kind of situation

And yeah I guess you're right, it's just not what I'm concerned about right now though. I knew her 4 years. I can't imagine being with anyone else. I'm still in love with her and I don't know what's going to happen to change that. Our relationship was perfect (removing the family difficulties), there was no reason for it to end.

It's 3:30am and it's depressing me that the only person active on my Facebook feed at this time is me and her right now, guess her mind isn't at ease either. I think I should just go to sleep. Thanks for listening man. Night lads
>>
>>724289597

I wouldn't trust that test, there are better ones our there that aren't trying to sign you up to a therapist by telling you you're going to kill yourself.

>I could have told you that without the questions
>>
>>724289342
First thing that came to mind so i ran with it

>>724289322
I didn't do that very much but i remember the old x files San Andreas vids with that edm song or breaking benjamin and i used to fly the hydra around and crash into trees as they popped in. Best years of my life as well.
>>
>>724277826
I am a necrophiliac
My attraction is not to fresh bodies, it is to grossly decomposed corpses
I don't care if it's a man or a woman or a transsexual or a hermaphrodite, so long as they're an adult and are obviously dead and rotten
I can't talk about this with anyone anywhere online

There are support groups for pedophiles, for gays, for guys who are into giant girls, for snuff fetishists, even for people who like fresh dead women

But I feel alone in my attraction and any time I try and spark discussion about it I get nothing in return
Most people are too afraid to speak up about necrophilia. I can't blame them. I would advocate for it if I wasn't such a coward IRL, but I have to look out for myself and I refuse to let my paraphilia take even greater control over my life than it already has.

I'm posting about this on /b/ of all places because I literally have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>724289972
That sounds terrible. I'm very sorry.
>>
>>724289810
It does feel accurate to me. I'm incredibly depressed and lonely, and while I'm an introvert I can deal with larger groups of people if I have to, and I deal with stress better than most. I can understand that they want you to shell out the bucks, but as far as a graphic is concerned it isn't that far off.
>>
>>724290050
I appreciate it dude. It's fucking horrible and I've been in therapy for it for nearly 8 years now but it feels like it barely gets easier. I've treated my OCD, my bipolar type 1, a lot of my issues with my family, even managed to hold down a healthy relationship with someone who understood why I couldn't have sex, but jesus man I wouldn't wish this on anyone
>>
>>724289972
Probably no support group because its illegal? (Beeing a peedo creep is also illegal, but still)
>>
>>724290623
Well I never said that there had to be support from necrophiles that have acted on their urges. Just like how pedophiles don't have to be child molesters, they can have the desire and still control themselves.

At any given moment I can go to /r9k/ or /b/ or /trash/ or /jp/ or /a/ and see threads catering to pedophiles, but I will never see any of that for necrophiles. I'm not trying to sound like a whiny bitch, but it's really hard not to when you feel so excluded
>>
>>724290623

It's not illegal to be a pedophile. It's illegal to sexually offend against kids.

Equally it's not illegal to be attracted to corpses, but it is to desecrate one.

Unfortunately for our friend here, stupid fuckin assholes like you automatically equate necrophilia with desecrating a corpse, and they ignore the fact that like homosexuality and pedophilia, the attraction is not a choice, it's just the way you are.

Ironically your attitude (and the attitude of most people) perpetuates the problem you're trying to avoid be a use it pushes the people who need the most support underground to fend (or offend...) for themselves.

Kys
>>
>>724291476
Being insanely defensive doesn't help our case either. I appreciate you clarifying the difference but it's hard for someone to take what you say seriously when you follow it up with a bunch of insults. I completely agree with you but I hope you can understand why I'm trying to stress the importance of communicating your point to people in a way that doesn't put THEM on the defense
>>
>>724291949
tfw killed this thread too

god dammit
>>
>>724292953
Happens to the best of us anon
>>
File: Chloe head.jpg (111KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe head.jpg
111KB, 1200x1600px
I'll ask a question I asked in another feels thread a few minutes ago.

How do I find love, anons? And does it even exsist?
>>
File: grmAcx4.jpg (127KB, 662x466px) Image search: [Google]
grmAcx4.jpg
127KB, 662x466px
>>724293248
Sorry anon it probably doesn't but we'll keep on trying anyways.
>>
>>724293248
No idea. I'm 28 and still alone.
>>
File: 1440289029678.gif (986KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1440289029678.gif
986KB, 500x281px
>>724293248
I literally found love on /r9k/ in a drawthread

we've been together and lived together for nearly three years now and are still lovey-dovey AF.
>>
>>724293665
Congrats anon
>>
File: 1434767750960.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1434767750960.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>724293763
tyvm
I hope all of you have as good of luck as I did. I guess the point is to put yourself out there in social circles you feel comfortable in, not force yourself to meet people in places where you won't connect.
>>
File: Chloe prof.jpg (361KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe prof.jpg
361KB, 1280x1280px
>>724293580
Im 20, and I've never been in a relationship. It hurts, I get the feeling.
>>724293665
Im glad to hear that, good for you. Hope it continues on for years to come.
>>724293549
You're probably right, anon.
>>
>>724293961
I've only been in empty sexual flings, never an actual relationship. It's hard because of my age, I feel like it'll never happen.
>>
>>724278117
Its probably laced with fentanyl and will kill you.
>>
File: Chloe.gif (406KB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe.gif
406KB, 540x280px
>>724294136
Hurts not having anyone to be by your side, cuddle up next to at night, and just generally love and be loved by, doesn't it?
>>
File: 1487979321173.jpg (25KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487979321173.jpg
25KB, 344x326px
>>724294515
Terribly. I have no one to talk to, I come home to an empty house and I fall asleep thinking about what it must be like to be loved.
>>
>>724294515
Couldn't sum up my feelings any better than you just did anon.

Coming home every day to an empty room to go to sleep feeling like i did nothing sucks.
>>
>>724294778
Damn anon are we the same person or something?
>>
>>724294953
Our experiences may be different but we might share a similar loneliness. Being unloved for so long makes me feel like there's something horribly wrong with me but I can't see it, like I look in the mirror and see myself but I'm actually a shambling corpse.
>>
File: 1441334094354.png (67KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1441334094354.png
67KB, 240x312px
>>724295088
>but I'm actually a shambling corpse.
Aaaaay boi
>>
File: You ever just dream.jpg (130KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
You ever just dream.jpg
130KB, 894x894px
>>724294778
I can relate entirely. Most of my peers are annoyed by me, and my family probably thinks im a underachieving idiot. I have barely anyone to converse with, and my life is as boring as rocks. I just wish I had someone who appreciates me to come home to.
>>724294822
I go to sleep feeling the same way every night. You're not alone.
>>
File: 1480881491138.png (94KB, 596x595px) Image search: [Google]
1480881491138.png
94KB, 596x595px
>>724294515
you may think that but we are all in control of our own happiness imo
I have a girl in my bed rn ,still feel lonely and hate myself....
Other people are not always the key to our own happiness having someone doesn't magically fix the problems we have deep down inside
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>724295648
I've been afraid of that being true
>>
File: I do dream..jpg (74KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
I do dream..jpg
74KB, 600x848px
>>724295648
Personally, I think it would make it at least THAT much more bearable. Moving on in life, and at least knowing you have someone who likes you to come home to. Still hating yourself or not.
>>
File: 1480737641803.jpg (36KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1480737641803.jpg
36KB, 604x397px
>>724295392
I just want to believe that I'm worth it. I don't want to settle for someone, and I sure as hell don't want someone to settle for me. Deep down I want to believe that if I had the chance I could make a girl very happy. But I'm still alone.
>>
>>724289972
Therapy?
>>
File: 1488095596377.jpg (101KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488095596377.jpg
101KB, 720x960px
>>724295809
varies from person to person but at least this is the case for me
>>724295810
Having someone to cuddle have sex/fuck is nice and makes life better at times in a certain way
it can also be bad though at times I
Don't feel good enough for them here and there
Doubt my confidence and self at times no matter how much they reassure me even though i'm confident/funny most of the time in social settings and never had a problem getting gfs etc
maybe it stems from me being fat when i was younger so I feel this way about myself
Sometimes I think making others laugh is just so i can feel better about hating myself while I play it off
trying to kick a opiate addiction also been addicted on and off for 6-7 years was sober for over a year on pills(Just smoked weed and took dabs) relapsed at least 4-5 times now
I thought having her be enough for me but i rather be high on pills not deal with life and alone kinda tbh
>>
>>724293665
ooooooooooooooo do you have the posts saved?
>>
>>724278117
>>
>>724296820
There is no viable therapy for paraphilias. I've tried aversion therapy, which was a nightmare. I tried chemical castration, which had the opposite intended effect. I've tried psychotherapy, CBT, DBT, and everything inbetween. You can't change an inherent, exclusive sexual preference no matter how hard you try. It's like trying to make a straight man prefer to fuck guys than girls.
>>
>>724296935
Fortunately no, I would be hideously embarrassed if someone read the shit we shared.
>>
File: Fuck that..png (198KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck that..png
198KB, 500x241px
>>724296590
You probably could make a girl very happy, possibly even extremely happy. But will you ever get that chance, is the question. I know I won't. >>724296827
Seems like a tough situation, honestly. Everyone's different, so im unsure if I'd feel the same way. Yet, I've always doubted myself and my self-confidence has always been extremely low.
>>
>there's a second feels thread up when this one is only at 80-something posts
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>724297893
Link?
>>
No freedom man.

No privacy.

No sovereignty.

We need our full liberation already.
>>
>>724288728
young heaaaaarts be freeee toniiiight~

fuck man, it's already fucking saturday
>>
>>724298085
With death comes freedom. The only thing I worry about the afterlife, or lack thereof, is that if there is nothing I can't help but wonder if I ever existed at all.
>>
File: 1487908633958.jpg (69KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487908633958.jpg
69KB, 900x675px
>>724297243
I'm not gonna say I'm the most confident person I know but the best advice i can say is just be you
that's where i feel most confident is in my own skin being myself
best of luck and when you least expect it I hope a girl can come into all you bros lifes
if thats what makes you happy/is what you need great for you
Try Tinder High There(if you smoke) and other BS swipe right apps
We are all gonna make it
>>
>>724298746
I've gotta listen to that song again it's pure majesty man
>>
>>724278117
Explain, in a candid way, the feeling of a heroin hit.
>>
>>724281596
bjj?
>>
>>724279136
>>724280110
>>724280431
You guys all need to listen to early Rollins Band. Loudly and on repeat
>>
File: 1454361609583.jpg (10KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1454361609583.jpg
10KB, 249x243px
>>724278486
>>724277826
>waiting for happiness.

Anon I see your problem, You are doing life wrong.
>>
File: lawl.jpg (68KB, 610x288px) Image search: [Google]
lawl.jpg
68KB, 610x288px
excuse me while I laugh at all of you.
>>724300102
>>
File: CombatFroggo.jpg (60KB, 480x492px) Image search: [Google]
CombatFroggo.jpg
60KB, 480x492px
You guys are hilarious, now fuck off.
>>
File: 1478673511515.png (60KB, 1271x999px) Image search: [Google]
1478673511515.png
60KB, 1271x999px
Either you quite being depressed and perpetuating this depression bullshit and start making yourself happy or just suicide by cop.

>Don't wait for happiness to find you because you will never find it, even if it is right in-front of you, You have to go seek it out for yourself.
>>
File: 1477308913702.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477308913702.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>724300530
>>tfw try many times to change you life and be happy
>>attempt to make better choices and find happiness
>>tfw you fail and things just get worse
>>
File: 1471020187580.jpg (79KB, 780x779px) Image search: [Google]
1471020187580.jpg
79KB, 780x779px
And further more if you do not actively seek out your own happiness you will start to assist others in theirs further pushing yourself from what you could actually have that you freely give to others.

>You don't even need to fucking believe in yourself which some people say is step one all you have to do is go look in a mirror and say "Could be Worse"

Be thankful you are alive right now if you are not thankful for that you would make everyone else alot happier if you did infact kill yourself just get it over with stop dragging this out.

Or you can take hold of your life and shape it to what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPh6rLjsCp8
>>
File: 1455359563755.jpg (283KB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455359563755.jpg
283KB, 1438x1080px
>>724300672
by trying you are setting out to fail, Plan and think before you act so that you will be successful.

>don't just hold your gonads to the wind mate get yourself a vaccume cleaner.
>>
Killing myself in a month or two, looking for easy ways to do it. I was thinking Fentanyl overdose or just hanging but I'm open to suggestions. Any ideas? Need something easy and something that doesn't involve other people.
>>
>>724300969
I say trying because I failed. I didn't 'do', I 'tried'. I've had plans and it has rarely worked out. So please, don't measure someone elses life by your yardstick.

>>724300993
I'm giving it a year and a month. Hopefully we find a reason not to do it before the due date.
>>
How is everyone doing?
>Currently drawing and writing a picture to this poem/quote
As I look upon the my wrist I see it run red
As I look upon the ducklings I see them take they're first swim
As I look upon this day I know I have changed
As I look upon this day I know I am no longer the old me
As the day turns to the 8th I know I will never be the same
The Old me has died and the new me is born forever changed
As I look upon my life.

Not a perfect poem nor quote but something I wrote up and like. I will be changing it so it makes more sense but whatever.
Up to talk if anyone wants too.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (109KB, 1000x624px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
109KB, 1000x624px
>>724300672
>>724300969

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4yd2W50No
>>
>>724301153
Why specifically a year and one month?
>>
>>724301335
Empire was a great movie, but I specify 'trying' and 'doing' with 'having failed' and 'succeeding' in this thread.

>>724301386
It's a day before I turn 30.
>>
File: 1451537538044.jpg (11KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1451537538044.jpg
11KB, 200x194px
>>724301153
Obviously you don't know what you are talking about because I cannot measure your life theres nothing to measure.
>>
>>724301480
Good reason. I'm doing it in a month or two because I'm going to be homeless in that time but still have some money saved up for the suicide and a drinking binge beforehand.
>>
Just going to toss this out here but to those who are thinking about suicide I do wish to say it does honestly get better. 6 years of hell, 2 attempts later, countless hours with a rope around my neck and issues I can say it does get better, it'll be a challenge but it does.
>>
>>724301497
Experiences, trials, childhood, etc. It seems the one who doesn't know what he's talking about is you.

>>724301571
I know it's pointless to say, but I hope something comes your way. If you can find a job you can make it work. At least that's how I feel.
>>
File: 1454225142268.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454225142268.gif
1MB, 500x281px
If you want to give meaning to your life then do it don't plan to do that what you plan for is contingencies don't plan to make yourself happy because that will always end in failure what you have to do is seek happiness and plan for problems.

>Like I stated in trying to assist you but your bullshit psychological problems make you think I am judging you, you are not worthy of judgement because you have not yet lived nor will I be interested in spending time with you.

>simply put I am spending a little bit of spare time trying to show you you are believing in bullshit meant to pacify you.

What if I told you happiness doesn't exist ?
>>
File: 0.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>724301697
Here listen to this pinko fuck explain it you another pinko fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMOmOHTsT2k
>>
The Laughs, The Smiles, The Love And The Comfort
Thank You For It All
It Was A Feeling I Had Long Since Forgotten
Up Upon This Mountain Which Brought Me To My New High, It Will Bring Me To My New Low, A Low Down Below Where I Shall Remain
>>
Literally feeling like shit right now.
Sister dragged me out to some school bullshit. All it did was make me realize how fucking lonely I am. The fact that the one person I know that makes my life bearable was there the whole time and didn't even look at me is even better.
>>
Love of my life in 10th grade
Moves from school
Alone
Dick to every girl
Friends think im stupid or just a dick
Literally just want one person who understands
theres more than just a cunt
cant open up because people will laugh
suicide is looking pretty fucking good
>>
>>724301864
If you're going to be foolish, be foolish somewhere else. This is a place for us to vent. I really don't care what you have to say or link because sometimes all I want is to talk about my shit anonymously, get it off my chest.
>>
File: 1475616287988.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1475616287988.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>724289470
I want a girl too.Im tired of feeling alone,seeing my friends talking to girls isnt helping.Why cant I be like everyone else?
>>
>>724301697
Personally I hope nothing does come my way so that I finally have a real reason to feel the way I do. Godspeed anon and I wish you the best of luck in life, I'm going to finish this bottle of whiskey and passout.
>>
>>724302448
I'm also going to finish drinking, in an hour or so. What are you drinking?

I hope you meet a redheaded, freckled qt3.14 in the hallway or on the street before you do it.
>>
>>724302567
I'm just drinking the last of my Royal Reserve, just some shitty cheap whiskey. How about you? I've actually got a girl right now. Shit, I'm gonna have to split with her before I do it.
>>
>>724302680
Crown Royal.

I hope you talk to her. I'm all for the freedom for a person to end their life on their own terms, but only as a last resort. Talk to her, talk to your family, or anyone that is special to you. Let it all out, warts and all. If you're going to make a big decision, don't make it hastily.
>>
File: IMG_20170303_225803.jpg (563KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_225803.jpg
563KB, 1200x1600px
>>724302966
I love Crown Royal but I'm trying to save money so I can't afford it. I appreciate the kinds words and I'll talk to her, I won't tell her why I'm breaking up as I don't want her to ever know but I'll at least give her the closure that she deserves, I don't have any other friends or family. She's all I got. Finished my bottle for you anon. Cheers.
>>
File: 1372016837627.jpg (105KB, 725x917px) Image search: [Google]
1372016837627.jpg
105KB, 725x917px
I don't really what's wrong with me, exactly. I'm decently attractive, can play the normie role in social situations well, am a decent generous dude but not a pushover, have unique but useful hobbies, work out, etc. yet nobody sticks around. Literally everyone in my life seems to get along just fine with me, but quickly drift away and eventually ignores me completely. I'm actually not even trying to make friends or get a gf, I just chill with people when the opportunity arises, so I know it's not that I'm giving off clingy or desperate vibes. The only indication I'm ever given is that I come across as being really chill, but it's always used as a compliment, and I'm nice enough that I don't think being chill could be misinterpreted as being uninterested. Yet in my entire life the only person who hasn't abandoned me is a selfish mentally-stunted fat chick, and that's likely only because I'm all she has. It would be easier if I was terminally ugly or legitimately autistic because I would at least have either a tangible thing to work on fixing, or would at least know why to give up. But I have no clear reason for being quietly abandoned and shunned, and thus have nothing I can do to fix it.
>>
File: 1488404831260.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488404831260.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>724303239
You don't need to end it all, so long as you still feel something for her. Talk to her, not of ending, but of what hurts you. Let it all out without shame. Rail if you have to, just let her hear it. If you can get help, take it. Don't ignore someone who cares for you.

Personally I don't give a shit, but that's because I don't know you. I haven't talked to you, laughed or suffered with you. But perhaps she has. Give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she will have some insight you're missing.
>>
File: FeelCry3.png (384KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FeelCry3.png
384KB, 1280x720px
I've been seeing various therapists for several years now, on and off based on location and finances.

Tonight it finally dawned on me; I haven't been learning how to feel better. I've been learning how to feel nothing.

I don't much care for it.
>>
Girlfriend might be moving away and the thought of it haunts and paranoids me
>>
>>724279136
I feel like shit now, ive been there /b/ro
>>
>>724279156
i think most places do
>>
File: 1478083162348.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478083162348.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
Life sucks and then you die.

But until then, we're here. Stay comfy, my friends.
>>
>>724278117
Choose loy-f.
>>
File: Crime..jpg (24KB, 564x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Crime..jpg
24KB, 564x1116px
I'm signing off for the night now...All you anons still awake, wanting embrace from a lover to call yours, or people just simply wanting some friends. Please, continue on with life. It may not seem worth it now, and it may seem like it's fucking horrible and you're stuck in a rut. Just know it will eventually get better. Things take time.

Sincerely, your partner in crime.
>>
This place never changes. Everything else in the world becomes different but not this place.We watch new inventions, innovations and the internet blooming into the mainstream. But this place is still here, day after day. Pumping out the same 10 threads and occasionally making the news for doing something crazy. We wait for something horrible to happen so that it will put a break to the cycle, but we know by the end of the week we'll be back to it. Theres nothing here by darkness and if you want to stay here you'll only drift further from reality. I've tried to leave many times. You can leave this place but it won't leave you.
>>
I haven't talked to any Human Being in months, almost all my friends are dead and my Girlfriend overdosed. I only wake up to look at 4chan and hope to find something that can change everything, I don't even think I'm worth suicide.
>>
>>724277826

I'm addicted to pornography and masturbation, I need help but don't know where to find it, I've tried asking god but my addiction like addiction in drugs always gets me
>>
I don't know what I'm doing wrong /b/ros. I think it's because I'm a manlet and a shitskin.

>Be me
>Be 5'7" manlet
>Go to gym to not look like a weak manlet
>Pretty decent body, much better than most guys.
>Got into investing, made some big bucks through AMD and Nvidia stocks
>Not braindead like most shitskins
>>
Just wanted to say i love you guys. Been lurking here sice 2007. Reading your posts makes me sad because i have to tell you that there is no hope. I made it. Been a kissless virgin until 27. With 25 i almost flunked out of med school with nothing on me and my back against the wall. Now im 33 and almost a cardiologist. I get now more girls than i want. Most people here talk about the one that got away or that they even want one girlfriend ever. I already have two special girls that got away. They really loved me but i am so broken that i cant stand living together with someone else. Nothing matters to me except my work, memes and vidya. I am so empty. I thought i beat the autism and made it. But we will never be Normies....
>>
Yesterday a girl called me crying and said she loved me and wants to be with me so bad. I didnt care hung up and continiued with
Total War:Warhammer. Met her at some emergency response physiscian training. Banged her and she even left her boyfriend for me. She says the thing between us is sop special. Well she doesnt even know that i banged a chick in the same course. 7 years ago i was so depressed. I wished to be a doctor and to get a girlfriend. I got everything i wanted and i am still miserable. But drugs,eectro and Booze help :(
>>
Every night i hope i die. But i know that it aint gonna happen and im just gonna rot for another sixty fuckin years
>>
>>724278275
Feels.
>>
>>724289972
Do you feel attraction to a normal human being as well or not?
>>
Took 6g of shrooms couple hours ago and drinking a shit ton of rum, just contemplating my life's choice's and honestly look forward to blowing my brains out. Miss you Jess
>>
>>724308484
Go to bed jacob
>>
been here for ten years but dunno how to green text so fuck it
>be me, 18 yo
>confident but lazy
>new in pre-university class
>girl 7/10 gets social and nice
>5 months later
>going out with her several times but not date
>sometimes i buy her stuff
>start to think if i like her or she likes me
>too lazy to really care
>2 years later, i love her but don't tell cuz beta i guess
>know because i call her and yells at me
>"dafuq you want, i'm about to fuck"
>replies "shit i forgot, wait for me"
>as she ended the call at the moment i feel my heart crushing
>i love her personality and for real this one cause she's not very gifted but pretty
>she also used to like everything about me except the lazyness cuz i arrive always late
>what i dislike was she smokes a lot and kinda slutty cuz she used to go discos and drug naive guys and take the money, sometimes sleep with them to take it in the morning
>she wants bohemian life and die young, not wanting to be mother
>in the university works and study at the same time, gets good grades without blowing the teacher (i guess)
>after one more year tell her i like her A LOT
>i know anger and sadness make bad decisions but i couldn't hold it
>she says "you know how i am"
>tell her she's an inmature (for the things i mentioned before but that's not come out of my mouth)
>she says a little shocked "sorry but you know how i am"
>really awkward silence
>"anon i must go, we'll be in touch"
>i hate myself for this, why you did it, i was better off telling nothing
>wanted to apologize and realize i'm blocked from facebook and does not respond my calls
>one month later she calls
>"anon, sorry, maybe i was too rude"
>god i love her so fcking much
>"hey, it's ok... i... want to go out?"
>i just realized a had a thing to do
>"sure anon, where?"
>"sorry, i remembered something, i call you later" i do sound a bit of an asshole and arrogant maybe
Cont.
>>
>>
File: 1470693053127.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470693053127.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>724308484
>>
File: Buks-grave.jpg (126KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Buks-grave.jpg
126KB, 500x334px
>>724309840
>>
>>724310087
>>
>>724308772
huh... didn't know was that easy to greentext, anyway

>"ok anon i'll w-" i hang.... why did i do that, i hope this does not fuck me later
>by the time i was so nervous and try to do both but in the end (it doesn't even matter?)
>fuck it and call again
>"hey femanon, [generic adress] in 30 minutes"
>she agree, FUCK YEAH
>2:15 pm and hungry, maybe i could invite her something to eat together but need money, which i don't have
>start asking money from everyone *tik tok tik tok*
>need to bath, still got time
>on the way of leaving house i step on shit of my dog
>gotta be kidding me
>2:40 pm tik tok tik tok
>2:50 pm done cleaning
>"god give me a fucking cab to go quickly"
>god says fuck you
>2:55 pm finally, please hurry
>get there 3:03 pm
>see no one
>i did try to call her while doing all of that but again she doesn't respond
>3:05 pm please respond
>start looking everywhere
>no one.... fucking... no one
>with my last hope i wait an hour for the best
>nothing
>being late fuck me really good this time
>go home and eats alone
>a meal at day keep the tears at bay
>now i'm crying, i miss her so fucking much, i would give EVERYTHING to turn back in time and don't fucked up
>live in a small city (not gonna tell which one) so it's normal find known people in the streets
>even that way never get to see her again, even now

Cont.
>>
>>724310179
Looks like me all winter but I've finally stopped drinking now.
>>
File: 1468558857686.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468558857686.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>724311142
I just started my friend....intentionally gonna become an alcoholic because why not at this point.
>>
>>724311372
What made you do that? I've actually had a drinking problem for 10 years, it just got as bad as it's ever been this fall and winter after my gf of two years ran off with another man and likely cheated as well. Maybe that's what will finally straighten me out though who knows.
>>
>>724298934

I relate guys. I know it doesn't make sense but I doubt myself all the time. I doubt my attractiveness, I don't know if I'm ugly or not. I'm no brad pitt but I just wanna know if I could get an attractive gf. If I knew that girls found me attractive enough to give me a chance I would be more confident in taking the chances. I just wish there was a way to tell if I am ugly or not. Then I think to myself maybe it's best if I don't know, becuase if I find out I am unattractive then I don't think that would help my self-confidence.
>>
>>724310688

>study in the same university as her
>same result
>decide to take time to heal
>how is possible i didn't see her a single time, fucking bad luck or something
>remember she is about to finish university
>got one month left
>search and ask for his classes in and outs
>make travel of 15 minutes, wait for her at 7:00 pm 'til 9:00 pm
>9:30 pm what the fuck
>ask inside
>she did come today but left early
>able to do this only monday and friday
>always waiting like a dog under the rain with a pack of cigarrettes which she used to smoke
>teacher didn't come so everyone left
>some job outside the university
>she didn't come
>suddenly rain too stronk and cancel classes for one week
>final week nobody comes cause there's no need to
>last hope in the final ceremony
>ask what is the day of the FUCKING ceremony
>they tell me we don't know cause circunstances and shit
>well... this is it
>this is losing a friendship of three years
>a female friendship like any other
>2 years later
>recover her phone number
>see whatsapp and she updated something
>wanted to say hello but surely i would get blocked again so do nothing
>stalk her for half month
>see whatsapp and no photo, no updates, nothing
>even now i'm still waiting for she to return
>i know i sound like an idiot but there's nothing i could do
>have no money, no job, no professional carrer
>don't know where she is but surely not in this city cause of updates
>dunno how to feel about this
>angry but mostly depressed
>cause now i miss everything about her, even when she used to call me at 2 am or 4 am for picking her up in a distant place
>and ask me if she could sleep in my house when my family didn't want to
>>
>>724313607

I have some friends and affairs but nothing compare to how much synergy we used to have, if somehow she get to read this, sorry, i really sorry for being late, in my short life this was my biggest mistake and got no chance to make it right
i can't think anymore, i just miss you a lot

ps: sorry if i bothered you with such long ass (and boring) story
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.