[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT greentext unexplainable/spoopy shit u've experienced.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 26

File: 2.png (16KB, 877x317px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
16KB, 877x317px
ITT greentext unexplainable/spoopy shit u've experienced.

I'll start with some of my OC
>>
File: 0.png (10KB, 660x259px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
10KB, 660x259px
>>724167150
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 547x161px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 547x161px
>>724167432
>>
File: 3.png (11KB, 541x268px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
11KB, 541x268px
>>724167539
>>
bump for more
>>
>>724167432
What is suposed to happen at 3 am besides WhatsApp message backup?
>>
nothing good ever happens after midnight...
>>
>>724168147
its supposed to be devil's hour becuase its the opposite of jesus time of death, 3:00pm
>>
>>724168399
share ur story anon
>>
vamp
>>
>>724167150
My dog ate chocolate and didn't die once
>>
File: sk8 dogo.jpg (59KB, 606x639px) Image search: [Google]
sk8 dogo.jpg
59KB, 606x639px
>>724169594
died twice?
>>
File: ghost buster.png (127KB, 1273x637px) Image search: [Google]
ghost buster.png
127KB, 1273x637px
>>
>>724170075
not even funny
>>
>Be me about 3 years ago
>Sitting at the computer like one does late at night
>I see in the corner of my left eye some papers I use for study smashing into the wall beside my bed
>loud noice from papers, like someone threw them hard
>I jumped alittle, but saw that I had my fan on
>It must have been the wind I guess
>realize that the fan is WAY to weak to blow the papers that hard and that the rest of my books and papers was placed on the other side of the room to my right so there was no reason those papers should have been near that fan
>could not come up with a explanation how my papers smashed against the wall nor from where they were blown
>3spooky5me and went to bed hoping to avoid ghoost rape
>>
>>724170613
ty for sharing anon.
Thats very similar to >>724167539

still dont know what to think of that decades later.
>>
>20yo
>going to the gym about 02:00 am cuz I cant sleep
>music in ear, caffeine in my blood
>feeling good
>two white orbs comes flying from my 7 going to my 15
>glowing
>remove music from ear to see if there was any sounds
>must be drones was my first thought
>no sounds
>5 sec later the lights "turns off"
>holy shit the aliens have seen me
>accualy ran back home beeing SCARED for the first time of my life
>no probes thank god
>>
OId apartment, weird place, had basement with a red midget door and pentagram (You can't make this shit up).

>Be in bed
>Feel something watching me
>Open eyes.
>Nothing.
>Close eyes.
>repeat 3 times, each time convinced I will see something staring back at me.
>Keep eyes closed for a bit, refusing to open them because nothing will be there.
>Hear something
>Open eyes, turn a bit
>See something out of the corner of my eye in doorway mirror.
>Jump up and walk into halway
>Nothing, can see only door in is locked from here.
>Walk to door, turn around.
>Stand still
>See something move in reflection of microwave door
SomebodyInTheBathroom.fuckthemup
>Run to the bathroom
>Nobody is there.
>Freaked out
>Sit at computer, hair are standing up all over
>See shit out of corner of my eye
>Look the first couple times
>Eventually stop looking
>Silence gets loud
>Hear my name whispered in my ear
>Goosebumps
>Hear my name shouted in my ear.
>Sit at computer until sunrise then go to bed.
>>
>>724171296
interesting, i have a friend who saw something similar

what size? wer they?
how far away were they?
>>
OK, I have a few stories, so I'll just share them.

>Be Around 8:45 AM in the morning
>Get breakfast ready and shit
>Start eating breakfast, turn on computer, notice it's 9 AM sharp.
>Think nothing of it
>Start watching Youtube videos for what seems like an hour
>I mean actually hours worth, I watched like five 20 minute video's
>Decide that its time to just get ready to do shit
>Notice that its fucking 9:03 AM
>Wtf.jpg
>I sit for a couple of minutes trying to find out what the fuck just happened.
>Shake it off and continue my day.

More?
>>
>>724167539
I've had that happen. That is fucking terrifying. Like what the fuck - seriously. What makes that happen? I've had it happen a handful of times.
>>
>>724168401
congrats, you have just proven the existence of god.
>>
>>724171574
the size is hard to say, but not that big I guess since my first thought was that they were drones.
They flew alittle higher then a one story house.
They flew in complete sync but was not attached, but was very close to each other.
>>
>>724171873
idk anon....
i really dont know, but im very very interested about it,,,, also the shaking bed thing >>724167705

what do u think is that? ghsot or some shit like that?
im very rational and dont belive in ghost and stuff, i guess, but what else then??
>>
>be young 8-9 playing explorer in the woods with my buddy
>we go into the woods around 11am-12pm
>we marked trees with a knife so we could know the path we came in on
>after 20 minutes of marking and walking in the woods something off in the woods is running adjacent to us, we start to run
>run into a patch of dead trees(maybe birch trees)
>hear a humming sound
>wake up a while later, its dark. My friend is a ways away he doesnt know what happened
>both of us have scratches on our arms
>we start running out of the woods
>something is running adjacent to us again but this time it has three glowing dots where its head is
>after sometime it stopped running along side us, it could have caught up to us, it was fast as fuck
>go home its 7pm
>next day we go back into the woods, the trees that we marked were scratched to shit where we made our marks(we carved x's onto them)
>could never find that patch of dead trees again

My buddy and I talk about it when we see each other, dont know what the fuck happened. Never saw that humanoid looking thing again. I did look on satellite images of the woods and could not find the patch of dead trees. I always wonder what happened and I don't like telling people about it because it sounds batshit fucking crazy. Only my buddy and I know about it in real life. We talked about going back out there sometime but he was sent to prison so it never happened.
>>
>>724171829
more!

maybe ur comp's clock was wrong and it auto-syncd with internet time?
>>
>>724172213
I don't know either, I assumed my comforter was half off the bed the first time, but there have been times where I have it in my hand and it rips it out.
>>
>>724172413
Alright Ill continue, and no, it wasnt my computers internal clock. That would mean that every fucking clock in my home would be wrong.

Anyways, on with the other story.

>Be me, hanging out with family in car.
>In parking lot waiting for pizza
>Mom goes in to get the pizza
>OhMyGodImSoBored.gif
>Look over to a restaurant nearby and notice some old guy walking with a cane.
>Think nothing of it
>Am screwing around on phone, then look back up.
>The guy is still walking in the EXACT same spot
>stare at him, for ten minutes, wondering what the fuck.
>He's walking in place
>Imagine a walking animation, but its in the same spot, watching it for ten minutes on a loop
>Mom comes in car with pizza
>Look back after being distracted, and realize the guy just disappears.
>Completely dumbfounded for the entire drive home
>>
>>724172215
first good story in this thread.
Can you describe that being better?
>>
>>724173227

>Can you describe that being better?

What? Is he supposed to fucking smile while writing it?
>>
>>724173202
ITT: we don't know what a blind person is
we also don't realise that 8 looks almost like 9
>>
>>724173435
He just wants a visual image.
>>
>>724173435
what
>>
>>724173682
You want him to describe that, while being better.
>>
>>724173435
nigger he meant could the first anon give a more detailed description of the thing
>>
>>724173809
I want him to describe the being he saw in some more detail. Seriously, don't you know the word "being" or what?
>>
>>724173850
Why does he want him to describe a 1982 horror flick starring Kurt Russel?
>>
> hear bulshit at night
> grab ak47
> 40 round mag
> cock ak47
> feel safe
> go to sleep with ak.
>>
>>724174188
>Fuck AK-47
>>
>>724174187
kid, you are too autistic even as for 4chan's standards
>>
>>724173227
it was hard to tell, it was bipedal. Dark skinned, possible clothing. When we first saw it it was 100 or more feet away from us and running through the woods, we didn't waste much time trying to run away from it. I never heard a vocal sound from it, maybe that was the humming i heard though. We when saw it the second time it was dark, and the three glowing dots made it hard to look at it. As far as height goes I would say around 6-6.5 feet. It maneuvered through the woods perfectly, never lost speed when going over obstacles and it didnt sound like it was putting a lot of weight on the ground. Face I don't know, it just looked dark. Could not make out facial structure or anything. It's body size appeared slim but still, it was dark skinned hard to determine exactly what it looked like.
>>
OP here

fukin sucks i have to go to sleep now, bcause very interesting stories...

will create a 2nd part of this thread tomorrow early in the morning.

thanks 4 reading anons, hope u dont get spoopd tonight.
>>
>>724174392

>kid, you are too autistic even as for 4chan's standards
>too autistic even as for 4chan's standards
>even as for 4chan's standards

>even as for
>4chan's standards
>>
File: Kekkek.jpg (4KB, 99x96px) Image search: [Google]
Kekkek.jpg
4KB, 99x96px
>>724174614
Anon you are amazing
>>
>>724174395
>the three glowing dots made it hard to look at it
I'm not sure I understand.
do you mean they were blindingly bright?

Also, was there any hair on it or something? Do you suppose the dots were eyes, or have you seen the eyes themselves?

And also, did you agree on the details with your friend? Did you even discuss it in detail?
>>
File: 20170215_122649.jpg (2MB, 2976x1674px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_122649.jpg
2MB, 2976x1674px
>>724174358

> i wish

pic related: ak47
>>
>>724175062
Damn nice.
>>
File: 1486849872338.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1486849872338.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>724167150
>be me, working for US based wildlife research company
>taking flights out to the Yukon in northern Canada to take samples of tree cores in different areas
>we're an hour's helicopter flight away from any city, literally hundreds of miles away from any city or town
>as we approach the clearing where we're setting down, we see these three dogs right at the end of the clearing
>thought that they were wolves at first, expected them to run off from the helicopter, but as we got closer, we realized that these were definitely dogs, not wolves.
>after we get out of the helicopter, we realize that they're crowded around what looks like a bundle of cloth
>our guide walks a bit closer, shouts, tells us it's a person, grabs the rifle from the helicopter and immediately takes off towards the person, tells us to come on.
>we're about 40 meters off, sprinting towards what we're pretty sure is a dead guy getting eaten by three dogs
>all four of us practically shit ourselves as this guy fucking sits up
>We're hundreds of miles from any civilization, and we just found some fucker taking a nap on the floor or a canadian forest clearing
>after we're done screaming like little girls, we calm the fuck down and shout at him, figure he's lost out here, or his plane crashed, or something.
>we keep walking towards him, this fucker jumps up, sprints off into the trees, the dogs follow him

NOTHING MORE.

That's literally all that happened. To this day I have no fucking idea what was up with that. Never found out anything else.
>>
>>724175490
Holy shit do you have any more stories like that?
>>
>>724175490
Describe the guy. Was he bitten? grey skin? Healthy Canadian?
>>
>>724174938
>do you mean they were blindingly bright?
the light overshadowed the face, like if someone was to point a flashlight in your direction in the dark, it would be harder to make out their appearance.
>Also, was there any hair on it or something? Do you suppose the dots were eyes, or have you seen the eyes themselves?
Yeah I am guessing they were it's eyes, never saw anything else of the sort. No hair that I could see.
>And also, did you agree on the details with your friend? Did you even discuss it in detail?
Yeah, we talked about it often, whenever we saw each other, we would laugh about it how crazy the experience was, but if he wasn't there, I would not believe it happened myself.

We put the idea forth that it was someone fucking with us, but that doesn't explain the lost time or the humming. It was next to a military base so we also contemplated the idea that it had to do with that. All in all, I really don't know what it was, neither does he. He gets out in a few years, maybe sooner on parole if he keeps up good behavior. Perhaps then we will go back out there, but I don't want to go back out there without him, because I want him to be able to witness it with me again.
>>
This one time when I was 17 I had this strange period right after my family moved, a bunch of wierd shit started happening around my house, and my mother and sister acted creepy as fuck for about 4 months, then just fuckin stopped. Nothing ever came of it, and after that they were totally normal, but for about a month there I was literally worried for my safety, to the point where I stole my mom's car and drove back to our hometown to crash with a friend for the rest of the year.

I'd greentext it because it fits ITT, but it never really came to any big conclusion so it seems like an anticlimactic story.
>>
>>724175490
what was the condition of his clothing/hair?
what type the dogs were?
>>
>>724175703
Sorry, but nope. That's the only time we ever saw him. We had one other spooky as fuck, genuinely scary confusing as shit thing that happened, but we ended up laughing when we realized what happened, so I'm not sure it fits here.

>>724175897
We were pretty far off (closest we got to him was about 25 meters) so it was hard to see specific details, but maybe 25-30 years old, scraggly as fuck looking (5-6 inch hair, a couple month's worth of beard) clothes were ragged as fuck, which is why we thought he must have been in a plane crash or something. That's about all we saw. We do know he wasn't wearing shoes because there was blood in some of his footprints, but that's it.
>>
>>724176075
Do it anyway... It can't be worse than other shit posted on /b/ everyday.
>>
>>724176309
why did you not follow or catch up to this barefooted bigfoot dog master of the Yukon?
>>
>>724176026
But aren't you scared or something?
I mean, normally when people tell stories like this they swear they'll never go to the place again or something like that. Were you even scared when it happened or more like shocked?
>>
>>724176132
clothing see >>724176309

Dogs? Pretty much your typical canada mutts. Brownish with black, body shape roughly like that of a husky or a german shepard. One had a fucked up leg. Nothing too exciting. No demon hounds.
>>
>>724176075
I want to hear about it. Just please, don't make it fucking three hour long
>>
>>724176455
Because the nigger was fast, because we were scared and confused, and because we'd all seen enough horror movies to know that following a demented, bedraggled man leading a pack of dogs into the dark, uncharted underbrush was a bad idea?

And what were we supposed to do, catch him, knock him out, and drag him back to civilization? Public land, he wasn't committing any crimes.

Told the mounties about him, and that was that.
>>
>>724176477
also I have a question too. You said you wake up sometime later when its darker out. So you were marking trees and saw this thing and then you just blacked out? like completely no idea what happened or how long you were out?
>>
>>724176404
>>724176634
Alright, I'll get it typed out, will keep it short. Not that much to tell, to be honest.
>>
>>724176684
didn't have guns with you going into the Yukon? Yes you were supposed to do precisely that. All while shovel dogging his dogs in front of him to get answers
>>
>>724171829
Maybe... you were doing it during daylight savings time? So you saw it right before it switched an hour back but didn't look at it at all before it switched?
>>
File: IMG_0475.gif (914KB, 499x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.gif
914KB, 499x269px
I lived in a house everyone swears was haunted. The prior two residents and my friends all experienced the same shit as me but I don't believe in ghost.

>lights flickering at night
>doors opening and closing in front of us, multiple times at once
>cupboards slamming
>weird shrieks/moans
>names being called
All that I could write off as explainable but there was this one thing that baffles me to this day:

>me and 2 friends sitting around a table playing cards, drinking
>a tall glass full of rum and coke slides slowly across the half the length of the table and stops in the middle of us
>they spaz out, ones visibly shaken, the other histaric
>I tell them to stop being retarded, the table must be unlevel
I grabbed a ping pong ball and set it on various spots on that table and the fucker never rolled an inch.
>>
>>724172215
Keemstars true form
>>
>>724177240
but why would a ghost hold down a ping pong ball?
>>
>>724176477
When it happened there was fear. We went back the next day though and both of us were relatively calm but nervous. Now about 12 years later, I am curious, more curious now than before. I do think it was more of shock at the time than being scared. We were both adventurous kids, liked getting scared, and overcoming the fear, we were very close. Always had each others back, but also didnt like being weak in front of each other.
>>724176694
we were out for sometime, hours. It was 7pm when I got home, after waking up it took us an hour to find our way out of the woods, we knew the general direction and could hear jet engines running at the airport/base. I am guessing that we were out for 5 hours. Completely clueless as to what happened.
>>
>>724177512
The table was level. I checked it with a level the next day.
>>
>>724177522
that's a good story. Really makes me wonder. Thanks for sharing!

and by the way - could it have possibly been a machine perhaps?
>>
>>724177522
I got my time frame wrong, this was 14 years ago. Forgot my own age lol.
>>
>>724177953
all things are a possibility in regards to what it is/was, and personally what i saw and remember is so strange that I am willing to consider that.

I am glad you enjoyed, talking about this has made me anxious to discover the truth behind this odd experience.
>>
>be me
>be 17
>just moved out to a new house in BC, mom got a job at a nearby resource allocation something or other company.
>The house is pretty nice, really big, but a ways out into the sticks. I liked it, mom liked it, my sister hated it (re: miles away from ANYTHING).
>the whole property is surrounded by forest on 3 sides, road comes in through the 4th side
>weird shit starts almost immediately
>We're getting our stuff moved in, day 1, and I take a walk around the house.
>there's a giant badger hole dug underneath the siding and up into the house.
>pretty much no better way to describe it than that: basically looked like the hole a badger will dig, but about three times the size
>figure we've got a... Something living under our house. I don't actually know what digs a hole like that.
>mom tells me not to worry about it, says she'll call somebody.
>lol, k
>About three days after that, it's night, I'm sleeping
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>Hear this enormously loud scraping, scratching noise from outside.
>Pretty certain that whatever was digging beneath our house is out there again.
>Not the least bit scared, lived on a farm in North Dakota before moving to BC, so I used to shoot Coyotes and Wild dogs all the time.
>Grab my .308, slip on my shoes, start to head outside without hitting any lights, try to make as little noise as possible.
>open the door to my room, walk immediately INTO my mom.
>She was standing right fucking outside my door.
>right there.
>like two inches outside my door.
>"It's fine anon, go back to sleep."
>this was before anything too weird had happened so I just assumed it was a coincidence she was standing there, assumed she'd be coming to get me, thought nothing of it.
>"Mom, whatever it was that was digging by the window well might be outside, going to go take a look."
>Proceed to make arguments that bounce off her for a few minutes.
>Nothing comes of it.
Typing it out, don't let this 404
>>
>>724178968
>I eventually just give up, go back to bed.
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>Ignore it.
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>Ignore it for another fifteen minutes, try to go to sleep.
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>God damn it.
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>GOD DAMN IT.
>Not even a little bit scared, just angry, because I want to go shoot the little fur nigger that keeps making noise.
>Get up again, slip my shoes on, still not making any noise or turning on any lights
>Open my door, almost walk into mom again BECAUSE SHE'S STILL FUCKING STANDING THERE IN TOTAL DARKNESS.
>"Go back to sleep anon,"
>Her twitch factor is about 9000 at this point, I'm definitely getting weirded out.
>Again, try to figure out the fuck is up with her, she just waves it off.
>Never gets anywhere, I just get frustrated and go back to bed.
>Scratching noise had stopped, fall back asleep.
>Next morning I ask her about it, she just makes some weak hand-wave excuse.
>All good, whatever.
The above is pretty much the formula for an escalating series of events over the course over the course of the next three months.

>Hear the scratching again a few days later

>Working in the garden, hear crashing in the trees.
>Don't know if it's a mountain lion or a bear or a trespasser or whatever the fuck, so again, I go grab my .308 and go sit at the edge of the trees for a while, just watching and listening.
>Hear some more noises, it's definitely something large, but it's not especially quiet so I cross mountain lion off the list.
>Never see anything.
>Mention it to mom later, "It's fine anon, just stay out of the trees, okay?"

>Ask mom if she called anyone about the "burrow" dug underneath out house.
>She assures me she did.
>No one ever showed up to check it out.
>>
>>724178968
ok papa, B U M P
>>
>>724167432
I have that at 3:14 am, if I sleep I wake up at 3:14 and if Im not sleeping something always makes me look at the clock at 3:14.
Never fucking fails.
>>
>>724178341
you know, when I think about it, I piece it together like this:
>you were walking
>you saw the thing
>you ran for a long time and finally fell down from exhaustion

this would explain both the loss of consciousness and the time lapse. And it is possible neurologically.

Also, can you elaborate on those scratched trees? (those marks that got changed)
>>
>>724179355
but both of them out for 5 hrs or so. wake up with scratches
>>
>>724179349
it's the math calling.
you should become a proffessor or something
>>
>>724179056
>A week later I'm putting up new drywall in the garage.
>hear that fucking scratching noise
>don't know what it is, kind of scared to go look at this point because my gun is inside and I don't feel like tangling with any wildlife unarmed (because unlike the animals in North Dakota, some animals in BC will actually attack people, namely bears and cats), but curiousity wins out.
>Grab the sharpest shovel I can find, head outside.
>Follow the scratching noise to the whole going under the house, big fucking surprise.
>Stand there by the hole with my shovel, thinking about how the fuck I get this thing, how big it seems to be.
>Almost jump out of my fucking skin when my sister comes up behind me, "We should go inside anon."
>Fucking dead, doll eyes.
>"Are you high? Mom is going to be so fucking mad at you if you're doing drugs."
>"We should go inside anon, who knows what's under there?"
>...
>"Let's go inside."
>Fuck it, I take her inside because I'm 90% sure she's high, what with the glassy stare.
>The moment we get back inside she's back to her normal moody self. No idea what the fuck that was.
>Grab my .308, go sit on the porch facing the hole.
>Don't hear the noise again that day, end up sitting there for two hours just waiting.

>Ask mom if we can pick up a racoon trap to get this fucker (racoon traps are fine for most small game; badgers, coons, skunks, whatever).
>"It's fine anon, we don't need that."
>At this point I was starting to figure out that something was going on.
>They'd both been acting weird for a while, was finally starting to get freaked out by it.
>Still knew it would be retarded to freak out over just that, so I hold off.

>Over the course of the next few months I collect bits of physical evidence, get some cellphone pictures of claw marks around the foundation of the house by the "burrow", find a few clumps of grey, scraggly fur. Once I found a deer that had been ripped the fuck up and partially eaten.
>>
>>724179835
I meant those on the trees.
are you this strange autist that confuses words on purpose?
>>
>>724179355
we didnt run for that long after the first sighting, maybe 5 minutes.

The scratched out marks looked like bear markings, but just over the carved x's
>>
>>724177953
It being a machine could explain the humming
>>
>>724180122
hey, that's a pretty good story!

did your mom ever protected any other animals you wanted to kill?
>>
>>724180128
I know exactly what you meant I'm just saying how do you account for BOTH of them being out for 5hrs and BOTH of them ending up with scratches on their arms. I didn't say anything about trees but I should have been more specific as to what I was getting at. My bad sir.
>>
>>724180122
KEEP POSTIN G
>>
>>724180202
but you said you blacked out, right? so your memory could have never got consoled. You may remember 5 minutes, but there might have been more It happens all the time with car accidents
>>
>be me
>live in the Scottish Highlands
>middle of nowhere
>decide to go for a walk
>on my way back cutting through a forest to get to my house
>fucking dark, walking into trees, not much moonlight
>out of nowhere, mobile ringtone...but not my mobile
>ringtone stops abruptly like someone cut it off
>I stop and get low to the ground and listen for movement. Nothing.
>Can't explain it, sound was clear as day, enough to startle me.
>>
>>724180202
Maybe it was a military operation? A properly trained spec ops would be able to run at full sprint through a forest and the glowing lights were night vision goggles. They dragged you out of the "danger" zone after you passed out (or were drugged.) and scratched up the markings to make it seem like there's bears about and dangerous territory. They'd also be able to cover up the dead trees and damage on satellite images.
>>
>>724180515
no problem. Well, I consider the scratches on their skin to be inflicted by some branches. If they were running through the forest, I would be more surprised if they *weren't* scratched.
And I get your point - it's hard for two different organisms to act in the very same way... but it's not impossible nonetheless. After all theres no telling what exactly happened if they actually lost the memories
>>
>>724180122
>Things go by pretty peacefully for the next couple weeks.

>It's about 1AM, I'm listening to music with heaphones in, and even over the headphones I hear this long, wheezing, screaming howl.
>This would typically scare the shit out of most people, but I'd spent a summer at my uncle's farm in Texas, and the sound was a lot like that of a wild pig, if admittedly louder and lower pitched.
>Kill my phone, kill my light, go stand by the window and watch out of it, hoping to see whatever the fuck is making noise.
>decide to go out on look, but on a suspicion, I get down on the floor to look under the crack of my door, and against the dark background I can see to darker blotches
>barely visible in the night light from the bathroom, I can tell my mom is standing right outside my door again.
>decide to just let it go, grab my safety blanket/hunting rifle, spend the rest of the night awake, just waiting and listening.
>feel genuinely scared for the first time since this hole shit started.

>The straw that broke the camels back was full on possession-tier shit.
>Happened after we'd been there for three months and about two months after my attempts to find and kill the fur nigger had started.
>Sleeping.
>Something wakes me up.
>Not entirely sure what.
>Sit there, half dozing, half listening, trying to figure out why the fuck I'm awake.
>Finally force my eyes open, let them drift around the room for a solid five minutes.
>Hear that god damn scratching, but it's a bit different this time, can't tell why at first.
>SCKRTCHHHHHHHHSHCHSHHSHSH
>Finally realize why the sound is different: there's an element of splintering wood and tearing cloth in it this time.
>Wait, what?
>Absolutely lose my god damn mind as I look out over my room and notice some of the carpet moving.
>Genuinely screaming and swearing as I notice that the wood flooring and carpet are being torn up from the other side as SOMETHING IS TRYING TO GET INTO MY GOD DAMN ROOM
>>
>>724181340
>Instantly pants-shittingly scared, stumble over to my closet, grab my .308 again, load it, flip off the safety, turn around to kneel facing the hole in a shooter's kneel.
>Sit there, just like that, in total silence, for a good two hours.
>I'm sweating, my muscles are cramping, my fingers hurt, the noise had long since stopped, but there's a roughly 1 foot wide hole in the wood and carpet of my floor, and a much wider area around the hole had splintered and weakened wood.
>The noise had long since stopped, but my instincts were screaming at me, DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK TO THE HOLE.
>Only manage to nervously scoot over to my phone and one handed text both of them, trying to be quiet as possible.
>Eventually get smart and just shout for them.
>Had fully expected my mom and/or sister coming to my room to see why I was screaming, but nothing.
>Sit there facing that hole, gun loaded, until the sun started coming up.
>Finally relax a bit, leave my room to go figure out why the fuck my mom and sister didn't think my screaming was worth investigating.
>Get to the living room.
>They're both sitting there, in a couch that faces the sliding glass door head on.
>They're both just sitting there. Watching.
>They don't respond to the lights being turned on, or the noise, or fucking anything. Can't see their faces, but can still hear the carpet getting shredded from beneath from my room.
>"Mom?"
>They both turn to look at me.
>Say nothing.
>They say nothing.
>NOPE.
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>In my PJ's, no shirt, still holding my gun, I sprint out to the garage, grabbing my mom's keys off the hook on the way there, drive the 7 hours back to my hometown.
>Stay with my friend for the next month.
>>
>>724181137
sounds like a scooby-doo episode
>>
>>724181402
>mom eventually comes and gets me

And NOTHING EVER FUCKING CAME OF IT.

Two weeks later, mom shows up at my friends house, acting totally normal, trying to figure out what the hell is going on with me, won't accept "You fuckers were being creepy as shit" as an answer. She seems cool, so I go home with her. We proceed to live normally ever after. No repercussions, they don't think anything weird happened, they never answer me when I ask about their weird behavior. For three fucking months my mother and sister acted like people in the early stages of demonic possession from a god damn horror movie, and NOTHING. FUCKING. HAPPENED.
>>
>>724177240

I've had this before. Its the condensation running down the glass and creating a thin liquid film under it. It move because liquid dynamics and temperature difference. When rocks move around death valley its not ghosts...
>>
>>724180459
>and the twist was that he was really just an serial killer this whole time, and his family was protecting the helpless animals
No, kek. Mostly I only killed animals if I was hunting or if they happened to be a coyote, wild dog, or wild pig, and you shoot them an principle (and practicality) alone.
>>
>>724181402
somebody screencap this shit
>>
>>724177512
Hahaha thanks man this is why I come on 4chan
>>
>>724180792
It's possible, I concur
>>724181137
That's also possible, but spec ops dont train here. It's an airforce/guard base. Not to mention the woods are near residential properties. As far as the scratched out markings, I just used bear markings as a reference. Much too small for a bear, but the same chaotic nature to it.
>>
>>724181459
Yup, this happened to me too, had a glass of cold water on a table, all of the sudden it just slides one foot, leaving a wet trail
>>
Really only a couple things I can't explain have happened to me in my life. None of them were particularly outlandish.

>Be me, 17
>dating 8/10 girlfriend who I grew up with
>pick her up because she wants to go to the High School football game
>She's horny
>I'm horny
>pull off someplace quiet
>making out, disrobing, etc
>All of a sudden the radio switches stations to the Christian station and starts FUCKING BLASTING JESUS MUSIC
>holyshit.jpg
>No idea how it happened. We were both in the back seat far away from the radio

The only thing I can think of is if she had kicked the "seek" button when she climbed into the back seat from the passenger seat. Doesn't really make sense because it happened a good 15 minutes after we climbed back there, not to mention it wouldn't explain the volume change.

It really freaked me out because I was extremely religious at the time and felt really guilty about my participation in the "sin" of carnality. If that was god's way of getting me to knock it off it didn't work.
>>
>>724181445
wow talk about a terrible ending. i wouldve rather had something fake
>>
>>724181445
worth reading/10
but what happened to that animal?
Was it living there after that?
>>
File: FILENAME.png (27KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
FILENAME.png
27KB, 352x482px
>>724167432
>>724179349
I used to have that with 6:56 before my sleep schedule went to total shit. Kinda spooped me since that's the closest a clock can get to 666.
>>
>>724181445
Great read. But couldn't you have shown you mom or sister the torn carpet when they denied anything odd happening? Also did you ever think to bring a friend over to get a different view on things?
>>
File: h o r r i b l e.jpg (16KB, 168x210px) Image search: [Google]
h o r r i b l e.jpg
16KB, 168x210px
>>724170075
>that crop
>>
>>724182305
>what a terrible ending
In real life when horror movie shit starts happening it's best to NOPE right out of there before things get too real.

But really though, I agree. The weirdest most exciting shit that ever happened to me, and it ended with a whimper.

>>724182382
>but what happened to that animal?
Dunno.

>Was it living there after that?
Dunno.

The burrow was gone, my floor was fixed, no one ever spoke about it ever again and they refuse to talk about it to this day.
>>
>>724182121
It was you're dead mother trying to tell you to save it for marriage
>>
>>724182765
What's the deal with your dad?
>>
>>724182765
what exactly do you mean "refuse"? Like, you ask a question, and what exactly is the reaction you get?
>>
>>724178968
>>724179056
>>724179056
>>724180122
>>724181340
>>724181402
>>724181445

Someone screencap this shit. I'm too retarded to do it, it'd end up like >>724170075
>>
>>724182881
the dad was living in the burrow
>>
>>724182689
>But couldn't you have shown you mom or sister the torn carpet when they denied anything odd happening?
When they were sitting alone in the dark watching the outdoors after I'd been screaming for half the night, I didn't think they'd be too receptive to anything.

>Also did you ever think to bring a friend over to get a different view on things?
Showed him the picture I took, but I never brought him back there, no. I really tried to avoid talking about it, because at the time I kind of felt like a little bitch for leaving my family behind in an area that I was bugging out of, even i they were being weird.

>>724182881
>And even the aptly named, "Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Childhood".

>>724183065
They just hand wave it away, laugh it off as "that one time I got scared of the dark and ran off to stay with a friend," or try to tell me it was just some animal, or tell me that it was just the meds, or any number of weak excuses.

>>724183169
I laughed.
>>
>>724183150
I back it. Can't screencap, but can bump until somebody does
>>
Da proof
https://youtu.be/8SmpeM38h80
>>
>>724182765

Anon, I'm sorry to break this to you but there was no burrow, it was all in your mind. Your mom and sis came into your room while you were screaming and pointing a loaded gun at an imaginary hole. That's why they were acting all weird.
>>
>>724171502

nope.txt
>>
>>724183356
This seems much more possible after you see

>>724183277
>or tell me that it was just the meds
>>
>>724183277
it was their plan all along so they could get the house to themselves and sex each other
>>
>>724183277
I would have had it after your mom standing outside of your door the 3rd time and saying forget about it...hell fucking no
>>
I grabbed a shadowperson's boob once. I really thought I was going to die, and I was freaked out, and the sleep paralysis was breaking but it was still there, so I just went for it. Awkwardness ensued, and it left afterwards.

I never saw the shadowpeople after that. :'(

>inb4 nigger jokes
>>
>>724171893
you... er.., he, uhh.. just.......... what?
>>
>>724181445
Sounds a lot like a burrower/nester... they find a place to reproduce and use human women as a way to carry the offspring... the side effect of being pregnant with a burrower is a compulsive need to protect the father of the child and the child itself.. almost like they arent themselves. They feed on males and use them as nutrients for the child once theyre born. Good thing you got out of there.....
>>
>>724183277
Hate to be a faggot but uhh "the meds"?
>>
>>724183771
I mean, there must be a god if there is satan
and there must be satan if anon's waking up at the satan's hour
think of it, it's obvious
>>
>>724171502
we want more goddamit
>>
>>724183944
Sounds like you been watching supernatural and reading spooky stories on /x/
>>
>>724184146
They are an old native american indian "monster". They make burrows and try and live as under the radar as possible because they arent magically indestructible like in movies, theyre just another animal with unique survival mechanics.
>>
bump for screencapping
>>
>>724183944
Sounds like you're making some shit up.

>>724184034
I was trying some new anti psychotics during those couple weeks, and before you freak out about it, yes I took pictures, and yes I showed them to my friend, he confirmed that I was in fact looking at a bunch of shredded carpet and flooring.
>>
>>724182765
they prob aren't your mom/sister anymore, never be alone with them again...Even if they are acting fine now... might be long haul bobdysnatching
>>
>>724167150
I'll share the shortest scary story I know

>the last living human being on earth is about to go to bed when he hears a knock at the door.
>>
>>724184840
can you estimate the size of that animal? Did the hole look like a thing that an animal could actually do?

Also, when did you took that photo?
>>
>>724167705
Dude that shit used to happen to me. Like no joke for months on end every few nights I would wake up with my bed shaking. Sometimes saying "STOP" would make it quit.

Weird.
>>
>>724184840
Do you still have the pics? And if so, can you dump them?
>>
>>724184840
Okay then. Just dont go near your family anymore or you'll end up fucking dead cunt. Whatever
>>
>>724185001
and then the thought, surprisingly blissful, crosses his mind
>ufoporn
>>
>>724185001
It's grim reaper coming to finish the job but he being polite since it's his last time
>>
>>724185001
>but who was phone!?
>>
File: IMG_1440.jpg (30KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
30KB, 343x343px
>>724183697
my man
>>
>>724184840
hey, one more idea - could it have been so, that your mom thought it was *you* making those noises? This could explain why would she stay by your door
>>
>have GF over and watching a movie
>she's bored and not into the movie
>but she's into me
>rubbing my junk with her legs becomes rubbing with butt, then hand
>she's full on groping down my pants at this point
>I pretend not to notice and continue watching movie as part of the game
>she blows me long story short and then goes to bathroom to spit
>20 minutes later the movie ends and I finally notice she didn't come back so I go look for her
>back door still deadlocked, but front door is open
>her car is missing and the only other car is my father's car
>go into the kitchen where my dad is getting pegged by my GF
>wtf dad
>>
>>>/x/ has more stories
>>
>>724183150
bump for damn screencap. for the future generations n shit
>>
File: ohboy3am.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy3am.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>724167432
You are Patrick Star
>>
writing down a story from college, don't let it 404
>>
>>724186679
Ok
>>
>>724186679
バンプ
>>
File: 1478553732793.jpg (32KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
1478553732793.jpg
32KB, 600x611px
I don't have any scary stories but i just want to let you know that i've always wanted to fist fight a ghost.

It's a thing i want for some reason, just to say i did it.
>>
>>724187379
But you would just punch the air
>>
>>724187379
you mean like in that great screencap?
>>
>>724181932
Hey man, would you care to share the coordinates so we can look at it on google maps or something ?
>>
>>724187379
sometimes when i jerk off i pretend my dick is a snake trying to strangle/bite me and i have to strangle it before it gets the chance. It gets intense sometimes.
>>
>>724187694
No, sorry. I still live here.
>>
>>724182765
Show us the pictures anon
>>
>>724187379
Go read the story about /f/it meets /x/ and quit shitting in this thread
>>
>>724187810
Pics of the claw marks and carpet
>>
Friend and I were like 12, used to explore the woods by her house. Once we found some sticks like covered in blood, but we didn't think anything of it because animals and shit. But one day we were out there and found this little clearing with a dead tree laying down right in the middle. We were excited as fuck because we thought it was awesome & we had a new place to hang out. But we were sitting there talking when we heard voices/movement really fuckin close to us. We decided to get the fuck out and started jogging back to her house. I shit you not, while we were heading back, I heard a fucking whistle right next to my ear. It sounded like someone was right there behind me. I took the fuck off, and she ran after me, and when she caught up with me at the house, I asked her about it and she said she didn't hear shit.

Not super creepy, but scared the fuck out of two kids. After that she started having problems with her laptop. Like when it turned on it would black screen and just screech. Probably a virus or something, but still made us all paranoid at the time.
>>
>>724187913
wrong anon.
>>
>>724185001
>"fuck yeah!"
>open the door
>"you can always trust amazon prime"
>>
if i get scared of ghosts sometimes at night or something spooky, I just think about how depressingly lonely I am. Then I imagine the ghost being like "eh fuck it im getting out of here". I think my personality would repel even ghosts. And then im just sad and not scared anymore
>>
I've got exactly one spooky story in my life, happened during college.

This is going to seem like it escalates really quickly, and it totally did, but from a story pacing situation it's going to be wonky, so just bear with me. There's not a ton of buildup, and the majority of the story is the interesting bit, so hopefully it's not too TL;DR.

>Be me.
>Be 19, living on my own, going to college in a small/medium sized college town.
>Pretty average life up until I met Her.
>So there was this homeless girl who typically stayed in the park across from my building.
>Only met Her in the first place because my friends and I were skating on the ramps and ended up walking over to a train bridge on the south side of the park when we decided to take a break.
>She was cute, even through the dirt.
>Obviously homeless, for sure; dirty jeans and a t-shirt, hair that would probably be scraggly if it hadn't been pulled back into a pony tail, some dirt on her face.
>To be honest, I'd probably have overlooked her just as I'd overlooked every other homeless person I'd ever met, were it not for her eyes.
>She had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, the kind of pale blue you typically only see in pictures of glaciers or a winter sky. Sorry if that sounds fruity, that's just how the color struck me.
>She'd obviously been camping there beneath that bridge: there was a sleeping bag and a backpack sitting over my the support struts of the bridge, in the alcove beneath the edge where She'd be protected from the wind.
>My friends walked off down along the river, but I excused myself and went over to say hi to her.
>To say She was nervous would have been a massive understatement.
>At the time I was sure She was worried I was going to attack her or rape her.
>"Sorry, sorry, I'll go, I promise!"
>I laugh and explain to her She's not in any danger, I just want to say hi.
>>
>>724188612
>We talk at a distance for a few minutes before my friends come around again, just shooting the breeze, but it was enjoyable, and I made her laugh once.
>I didn't see Her again for a week or so, but when I did go back to the bridge a while later, I saw her stuff again, but not Her.
>I left a couple $20's there, and left.
>Next time, She was there, and I asked her if She wanted to go grab a bite to eat, my treat.
>She seemed receptive to the idea, but nervously refuse.
>By some miracle I guessed the solution, and offered to bring some food back here, instead.
>She accepted, I grabbed some burgers, and we had a lovely conversation.
>Over time She told me her name, a bit about her past, that She'd studied art, but not why She was homeless.
>I found myself falling in love with her a little bit.
>Not only was She a delight to be around, funny and kind if admittedly shy and timid, it becoming increasingly obvious that She was gorgeous, especially after She accepted my offer to let her use my shower and get cleaned up.
>I'll spare you the whole romance, but we fell into something of a pattern.
>She'd have dinner with me three or four times a week, and we'd take turns providing the food. She never said where She was getting the money, and I never asked.
>We'd eat, talk, laugh, generally enjoy each other's company, and She'd usually us my shower while She was there.
>It wasn't exactly some huge thing, but we both enjoyed it, and over time I started to like her more and more.
>I offered to let her stay at my place a couple times, and made it very clear I *just* mean sleeping there, no sex; I was just offering her a couch to sleep on.
>She always turned me down.
>Never said why.
>Things carried on like that for a couple months, before too long she was my best friend, someone who knew things about me that no one else did, someone I trusted more than anyone else, though it became clear over time that trust wasn't *entirely* mutual.
>>
>>724188486
anon, you truly found a use for loneliness. you win today.
>>
>>724187810
Oh okay, no problem.
>>
>>724188668
>She clearly liked me, clearly cared for me, but she would never tell me why she wouldn't stay with me, why she didn't want to get a job, why she seemed perfectly okay with living alone under a bridge, why she never wanted to be around people other than me.
>I never got any of those anwers, because things fell apart.
>It's Halloween. GREAT night on college campuses, lots of chicks dressed slutty, lots of free booze at parties, great times to be had!
>I'll spare you the details of the whole night, but sex, alcohol, and some drugs later, I was headed home.
>A bit shitfaced, but I could still walk and navigate, so I was doing okay.
>Getting closer to the park, when I hear screaming. Pretty normal on halloween night, although it didn't sound as much like "fun" screaming as i would have liked.
>The straightest shot home is through the park, so while I'm there I decide to swing past Her little hideaway to say hello.
>When I get closer, I see blood.
>A lot of blood.
>Like, enough blood that as it glinted off the grass, my first thought was that it was just dew, and there was a red light somewhere.
>As soon as I realize what I was looking at and my buzzed brain got into gear, I took off at a sprint towards Her bridge.
>There's more blood on the way there and I start seeing human bodyparts.
>Okay, slow the fuck down fuckface, it's halloween.
>I laugh at myself, figure this is just some party supplies and props and shit that got spread around the park somehow.
>Still chuckling to myself, I start walking over the bridge towards the other side to head down and say high
>Something hit me.
>I found out later what it was, but at the time I didn't even see, all I knew was that something hit me hard from the side and from behind, and I was falling.
>Later, at some point, I finally get some thoughts together and start looking around.
>My side is on fire, my head is bleeding, my jeans are torn, and oh yeah, there's a dead person next to me.
>>
>>724188779
>It looked like a bear had gotten to it: chest cavity was torn open, one of his (her?) arms was shredded, and the face was mauled beyond recognition.
>I scream and start forcing myself up onto my side.
>Looking around, I quickly orient myself as being in the trees next to the river below the bridge.
>I practically shit myself as I notice the eyes out in the trees: like a bear or a dog, two pinpricks reflecting the light from the street lamps and the moon, about 30 yards away under the trees.
>I start hauling ass as fast as I can towards the bridge, best I can manage with my injuries is a rushing, stumbling jog.
>Right as I get to the concrete base of the bridge, it hits me again.
>I'm slammed against the support strut, smack my head again, seeing stars.
>This time something is pinning me to the bridge wall.
>Even stunned as I am, that confuses me. Bears and dogs don't subdue you by pinning you against a wall.
>Was I getting robbed? The fuck was even
>"Anon," I hear whispered. Deffinitely Her voice. "I wish you hadn't come here tonight."
>I splutter out something largely unintelligible, get cut off as the push suddenly went away.
>Drag my ass up off the ground, turn to face Her.
>"We need to go, there's so-"
>I stop as I get a good look at her.
>She was COVERED in blood.
>Her clothes and hair were soaked, but she didn't seem injured.
>She starts to say something, but I hear a groaning cough.
>I turn around to see a man crawling away from us.
>He's obviously hurt, his leg is bloody and broken, and his head is bleeding.
>I start to take a step towards him, but before I can even do that, She moves around me, eerily silent, and killed him.
>She just fucking murdered him. With her hands.
>She grabbed the back of his neck, crouched down, and slammed his head twice into the ground.
>Both times I could hear bones breaking, and his skull just *shattered* on the second hit.
>>
>>724188842
>She was bordering on rail thin, couldn't have weighed more than 120 pounds, but she slammed his head into the ground so hard that it sent dirt and small rocks flying up into the air around him, and drove his head *into* the gravel.
>He didn't move after that.
>I'm paralyzed after that. I can barely process what I saw. I was drunk, tired, and I had a concussion, so I just couldn't think.
>I watch her face.
>She watches me.
>I notice tear tracks on the blood around her face; she's definitely crying.
>My survival instincts kick in again. I realize that as hurt as I am, I probably can't run from her, but I can't think of a better idea, so I just turn and start walking away.
>"Anon."
>I keep walking.
>"Anon, please, you can't leave."
>I keep walking.
>"Anon, please, I can't let you leave."
>I keep walking.
>"Anon,"
>I hear a sob behind me.
>"Please,"
>I just keep walking.
>I walked away.
>Just like that, just walked. Shambled, really.
>She didn't chase me, didn't try to stop me, just kept quietly saying my name, saying "please", until I was too far away to hear her.
>Stumbled to a hospital.
>Got treated.
>Broken arm, broken collar bone, stress fracture in my leg, two cracked ribs, concussion.
>Was in the hospital for 2 days.
>The day after halloween a large amount of blood and a hand had been found by the train bridge in the park, police had attributed it to a squabble between vagrant populations.

I never saw her again. Always wonder what would have happened if I'd stayed that day.
>>
>>724185182
>can you estimate the size of that animal?
I never actually saw it, but the hole it had dug beneath the edge of our house was big enough that I could easily have gotten inside there if I'd wanted to.

>Did the hole look like a thing that an animal could actually do?
Yeah, for sure. To be honest, it looked like a badger's burrow more than anything, except you'd need a badger the size of a black bear for a hole that large.

>>724185282
>Do you still have the pics?
Yes, but it's just some ripped up carpet and splintered wood. It's not that interesting.

>>724185309
What?

>>724185531
I guess it's possible? That doesn't explain the rest of her weird behavior though.

>>724187819
See above.

>>724187810
Nigger shut up, you aren't me.

>>724187694
No, my mother still lives there.
>>
>>724188612
>>724188668
>>724188779
>>724188842
>>724188900
I want this to be true so god damn bad.
>>
>>724189244
>Nigger shut up, you aren't me.
Right which is why i said wrong anon, he posted that reply on one of my posts. Nigger.
>>
>>724188900
Fuckk
>>
once when I was still in elementary school (forgot the year) I was trying to sleep in my room. My grandma lived with us and she was sleeping in my room. I was on the side by the wall, she was on the other side. She was sleeping and I was on my back trying to fall asleep when I felt a cold hand grap my left foot. The windows were closed so it couldn't have been the wind.

Shit freaked me out

Another time: my grandma was sleeping in the same spot, I was basically hugging the wall. I turn around and see a shadowy figure (actually looked like a person made out of shadows) stand over her, watching us both.
I have no idea how I did not scream.

Another time, I was in the den playing with toy trucks and cars. I was the only one in the room. I turned around for a second and when I turned back, the toy I was playing with was gone.

Not the first time that happened and sometimes they appear years later in a different part of the house
>>
>>724181340
Holy fucking goosebumps anon. I'm a God damned grown ass man and that part with the carpet freaked me the fuck out.
>>
>>724188900
come on, that's not even slightly believable
>>
>>724189244
Just post the pictures for fucks sake
>>
>>724189244
you know, I'd enjoy seeing that photo. As a proof and stuff.
>>
>>724190121
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>724190308
oh, you are so smart!
here, have a (you)
>>
>>724171502
lol i actually got goosebumps
>>
>>724189244
>antipsychotics
>your mom and sister act weird when you bring the incident up
>they stayed away from you when you had a gun, even though you were shouting for them

Anon... I don't know if there's a god way to say this, but had it occurred to you that you might have been having a psychotic episode? If they don't like talking about it, and they avoided you, and you *were armed*, it's entirely possible that *you* made the mess, and they did come to see what was going on, but you were swinging around a gun, so they left to wait it out. Maybe they don't want to talk about it because they don't want to embarrass/shame you by letting you know you threatened them.
>>
Bumping for screencap of fur nigger story.
>>
>>724184120
Maybe there never was a God and only a Satan. Satan is God Himself.
>>
>>724190609
Shut the fuck up nigger you don't even know what youre talking about, my meds worked fine, and like I said I have the ppicture so I have proof.

>>724190898
It's not even that good as far as creepy stories go dude. It was scary if you were there, but if you're just reading there's made up shit that's way better.
>>
>>724190898
I'll screencap if no one else is. one minute
>>
File: office.png (274KB, 569x523px) Image search: [Google]
office.png
274KB, 569x523px
>>724191047
> I have the ppicture so I have proof
> Doesn't want to post the pictures
>>
>>724191088
yes!
>>
>>724185244
Why didn't you befriend the thing? I mean it listens to stop. Probably just wanted to play.
>>
File: 1450487753031.jpg (69KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450487753031.jpg
69KB, 400x500px
>>724191088

Ty, anon.
>>
>>724185282
THIS
>>
>>724191156
it's clearly not the original anon, but the impersonating nigger again.
postcrawler if you will
>>
>>724191475
I just want to see the goddamn pics, is that so fucking hard ?
>b-but you won't like them! t-t-they are not interesting!
>>
File: JustTheRain.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
JustTheRain.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>724191156
>>724191047
>>724190609
This whole story is getting sadder and sadder as time goes on.

>something wakes him up
>he gets triggered
>he doesn't hear the scratching sound anymore but he knows he should
>he HAS TO MAKE THE NOISE BECAUSE THE NOISE SHOULD BE THERE
>he starts tearing up carpet and splintering the wood with his pocket knife
>it feels better, the noise should be there because it should be there because it should be there
>his mom shows up, tries to talk to him, but he's having an episode so he won't respond, he just sits there tearing up the floor
>his sister shows up, asks what's going on, his mom tells her, "It's fine, just go back to sleep"
>he just keeps tearing up the floor
>His sister loves him, she's worried about him, she can't sleep so she just goes to sit on the couch and cry.
>he keeps tearing up the floor.
>a while later he thinks, what if OHGOD THE FLOOR TORN UP ITS BACK IT'S TRYING TO GET IN ITS BACK
>GOTTA GRAB THE GUN
>he screams, runs over to his closet, grabs the gun
>his mom wants to help him, but now he has a gun, she doesn't know what to do!
>she can't call the cops on him again, he already had a record
>she wants to cry, she doesn't know how to help him so she just goes out to the living room to cry and pray his episode stops.
>four hours later he leaves his room, comes out to the living room
>they don't want him to see that they've been crying, so they don't say anything for a moment, just try to calm their breathing and wipe the tear tracks off their faces
>they turn around, he's there, still wild-eyed, still holding the gun
>before they can say anything, he sprints off, takes her keys with him, leaves

Later he thinks there was a monster beneath his room, and thinks they were the ones acting crazy. Every time he had an episode his mom would be there, trying to stop him from going outside, just trying to calm him and get him to go back to sleep. Even years later, they won't mention the incident.
>>
>>724189244
man, you're getting a screencap
>>724191088

Post the goddamn carpet for the goddamn screencap
>>
>>724191952
OH JESUS FUCK

GOD DAMN NO

Okay, we have to cap all these: >>724178968
>>724179056
>>724180122
>>724181340
>>724181402
>>724181445
>>724184840
>>724189244
>>724190609
>>724191047
>>724191952
>>
File: spooky_shit.png (297KB, 1324x2436px) Image search: [Google]
spooky_shit.png
297KB, 1324x2436px
pretty sure that's the most of it. post pics of ruined floor pls anon
>>
>>724188668
>says she studied art
>didnt say why she was homeless
put the pieces together retard
>>
>>724192165
Anon, did you see these:

>>724184840
>trying new antipsychotics

>>724191952
>what probably happened
>>
>>724191952
10/10
I had a similar idea, but could never word it so perfectly
>>
i have to get ready for bed, don't let this 404. i need 5 minutes guys
>>
>>724192165
>>724192357
yeah, add it to the cap (with a word of explanation)
>>
>>724171502
>You can't make this shit up
Yes, you can.
>>
>>724192357
shit i'll add them one sec
>>
>>724183944
SHIT! What he should have done is crawl in there, shoot the bitch, then fuck his mom and sister to reclaim his territory. Possibly piss on them, I don't know, that part would be up to him. Need to do the same thing if you find out there's an arab or a nigger in your neighborhood. You don't take chances.
>>
>>724171829
Do you live alone?
>>
File: spooky_shit.png (524KB, 1325x3086px) Image search: [Google]
spooky_shit.png
524KB, 1325x3086px
there u go
>>
>>724193143
ty based anon.
ur the based anon of today <3
>>
>>724191952
I need to think about some things.
>>
>>724173574
7 doesn't look like 8
>>
>>724193336
um... yes. So what?
is it the reason for which 789? That would be pretty spoooky I guess
>>
>>724172213
I have had the bed thing happen before.
Called a medium in and it turns out there was some ghosts fucking on my bed
>>
>>724193658
The guy saw the time first at 8:45. If you say 8 looks like 9, I assume you mean it was 8:00 when he turned on his PC. But that would mean when he first saw the time it was 7:45, but 7 doesn't look like 8.
>>
File: what did i just witness.jpg (27KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
what did i just witness.jpg
27KB, 705x696px
I got one

>Be 10 hanging out with family everyones telling scary stories
>Aunt tells a story about demon that will pretend to be your family and call your name when your alone
>She says never to answer as it will steal your soul if you do
>Fastword 7 years, sitting at home playing video games
>Hear mom call my name from her bedroom
>Yell out to her asking what she wants
>Calls my name again
>Yell back a second time
>Third time she calls my name
>Frustrated I get up to go see what she wants
>Suddenly front door opens, mom walks in
>She just got home from work, wondered who i was talking to
>mfw I was apparently home alone
>From that day forward constantly feel like someone is watching me when im alone
>Hear my name whispered sometimes as well
>Never respond to someone calling my name, always go see what they want first

Fucking Demons man
>>
File: far out.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
far out.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>724171296
THIS REMINDS ME
>be sitting in park next to main road
>over treeline bright green light starts shining towards us
>wayafuck up in the air
>look for source
>nothing there
>>
>>724193907
there is no indication he actually looked at the time before turning on the computer. He might have set his alarm clock wrong, so that it went off an hour earlier than he thought.
I can remember at least three occasions on which I was so sleepy I completely mixed up the hours
>>
>>724194169
I don't get it.
You have no soul anymore at this point. Why should you even care anymore?
>>
>>724194241
There also aren't any indications that he isn't a walrus, so he might be a walrus. Would explain a lot.
>>
>>724181612
I really wanna know more about that fur nigger. Did it rape your family females and made them deliver its hellspawn? What was in the burrow? What did they say about the hole in your room?!
>>
>>724167150
The first time I ever had an orgasm was a wet dream, except I also had sleep paralysis and night terrors, so for like 12 years of my life I sincerely believed I'd been molested in my sleep by a ghost.
>>
>>724194658
He never said, but just read the rest of the thread, it gets talked about.
>>
>>724194442
Obviously I still have my soul anon. If i didnt how would we post on here.

Its just a creepy moment that happened and I just felt like sharing.
>>
File: A9PRu.jpg (77KB, 654x511px) Image search: [Google]
A9PRu.jpg
77KB, 654x511px
>>724167432

I've never woke up at 3am. I'm a dead sleeper.

But here's something truly spoopy, true story too.

>be me, about mid 20s
>grandmother passed away about 5-6 prior
>laying in bed one night
>room is pitch almost black except for light from tv screen
>look at wall near bedroom door
>see black figure hovering over TV that belonged to her
>cover my head and look through afghan, can still it
>hoping it can't see me
>shittingbricks.jpg
>finally fall asleep
>wake up
>check the corner of my room bear the TV
>nothing in my room could've made that shadow since my window was covered
>that was my grandmother's spirit
>watching me
>pic very related
>shit
>>
>>724195316
not to be rude, but that's total bullshit.
A robot could write a post here, and a zombie could do so just fine as well. That's not a proof of you having a soul
>>
>>724195710
Seriously though I do have a soul. I mean yeah my aunt told that story and yeah I heard someone call my name while I was alone, and yeah I answered when i shouldnt have. But I'm perfectly okay, I was just really spooked and nothing else happened besides the weird whispers and the feeling of being watched
>>
>be me
>in elevator
>open bottle
>bottle cap falls down, I can hear it hit the ground
>I look around to pick it up
>it's nowhere in the elevator
>the floor and the walls had no edges or anything, literally just plain metal everywhere
>bottle cap is gone

Happened to me a few times, something would fall down and then just disappear...
>>
Ok here i go.

be me . 14 years old. Living with 2 brothers.my sister my parents and gramps.
Gramps is an old fuck. 95 years old but lives alone in a house a Block away from ours. He is pretty much selfsuficcient but he was living with us because he got sick
Cont?
>>
>>724196190
Wow man...
3spooky5me
plz stop I'm shitting my pants.
>>
>>724196326
newfag can't even greentext
>>
>b me
> few years ago think i was 16
>sleepin
>wake up shivering and don't know why
>i used to shiver after nightmares when i was younger but didn't have one
>fat under thicc beaner blanket so i know im not cold
>get up and can barely walk, start to the bathroom
>whispered name right in my ear
>turn around fast and see nothing
>use bathroom, sleep
>nothing since

I've always felt uneasy at any time of the day in our hallway. We live in apartments and my grandma lives in the one above us where great grandma died. Might b spoopin me for being beaner and not knowing spanish
>>
>>724196328
I know it's not spooky man, I just wonder what happens to all those things. I mean, the bottle cap didn't fall through the ground obviously, but there was no place where it could have rolled. Guess it's an error in the Matrix....
>>
>>724196453
Maybe you had a fever? High body temperature feels cold because blankets not as warm? When I get sick, my senses just seem to gain an extra chromosome, I wouldn't be worried.
>>
File: o-NAZI-facebook[1].jpg (660KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-NAZI-facebook[1].jpg
660KB, 2000x1000px
This will sound very weirdous and its a fun magic and demonology story

>Be a small boy always interested in magic and occultism
>Be 19 and very high
>Reading about nazi ocultism, BlackSun666
>See kundalini invocation ritual
>Meditate and attempt to rise the energy fire serpent from base of spine to head
>Suddenly I start getting afraid, lots of fear, no reason at all
>Around midnight, take a nap in bed
>I wake by voices talking to me in my mind
>The neighbor, a hot chick, is calling me to go to her house
>Go to her house and open the door
>There's 4 women around a table with a candle, all other lights off
>I say: "hello, did you call me?"
>They say "no"
>I go back to bed and sleep
>Strange things happen while smoking weed
>See hitler talking with gray aliens
>i am told nazis won the ww2 and everything else you see around its a complete lie
>nazis learned mind control and commanded all american soldiers to suicide
>humanity has been enslaved and turned into robots
>nazis are nowadays called illuminati and pacts with alien races
>ww3 is coming soon
>after ww2 defeat, america was enslaved and now serves the purpose of moving resources on the planet
>this is not the only planet, there are other planets, this planet is a slave colony
>im an alien/human hybrid, see my cheek and the moles i have are equal to the pleiades constellation
>end of visuals
>ff a few years, go out in the night into the mountain in front of my house
>attempt to practice energy manipulation
>get reminded nazis won and rule the planet now
>get told all my neighbors are jews and not to interact with them
>practicing energy shields
>look to the mountain
>theres a big shadow looking at me
>looks like a black thing with white eyes made of shadow
>get told its a dead jew soul, it keeps looking at me
>it changes shape into animals, its trying to find a shape i like
>ff a year
>i see mental manipulation to robots everywhere
>people talk to me through tvs, directly to the mind, through sounds, etc
>fun
>>
>>724192147
Done. I'll piece them together at some point. Let's do this again soon. Spooky threads are a rarity on /b/ these days.
>>
Who wants to hear a true ghost story?

>Every night someone rings the bell at my door
>Go to door to open it, there's no one there...
Truly horrifying.
>>
>>724196434
Nope i cant.
>>
>>724192147
>>724196657
Was already done.
>>724192165
>>
Cringe
https://youtu.be/8SmpeM38h80
>>
>>724197176
whole thing
>>724193143
>>
>>724196620
i bet no one read or believed my story
>>
>>724197760
nah m8 it was good. really weird tho so kinda unbelievable
>>
>>724167150
>Be me
> Around 10
>laying bed bed. Shitting myself because im scared to look at the dark
>look at one corner, dark
>nope.jpg
>look at a different one
>nope.avi
>consider turning on lihht for a bit to calm self
>look at wall with light switch
> dark
>Not going out like that
>look back at first corner trying to think of something besides monsters under bed
>corner... no longer empty
>figure standing there staring at me
> black eyes, black mouth, kinda like a mask
>notlikethis.wav
> it gets closer
> canyoufuckingnot
> close enough to see face clearer
> not a mask, skin
> black eyes and black mouth arent paint
> no eyes, no lips, no teeth, no tongue
> turn over and cover up
> cant get me under this blanket of protection, right?
> feel it lean over my bed
>please acknowledge my impenetrable forcefield, and fuck off...
> feel its weezy breath on my blanket
> " Ou mell mife."
> nothnks.gif
> Flail around
> Dash for the light
> Turn it on
> nothing, empty room.
> Don't sleep that night
> Or the next
> Sleeping at school
> Parents are notified
> Plead fifth and get gameboy blamed for me staying up all night
> Get it confiscated, and can only play it after school, after homework
>>
>>724198167
Too much retrospective meta and no atmosphere, interesting premise. 3/10.
>>
>>724167150
>be young child
>go to water park
>sitting on giant tube ride with family.
>like giant octagonal inner tube with a flat bottom
>sitting on edge before we go down the water slide route thing.
>fall off the tube and slip under it
>tube goes over me and i begin to drown
>cant breathe.jpeg
>begin to panic
>eventually black out
>somehow my POV changes to a overhead seen of the incident
>can see everything from about 20-30 feet above
>slowly drifting to the side of the accident
>not scared
>intrigued
>at peace
>suddenly worker grabs me out from under the tube
>coughing water out of my lungs
>entire family looking at me like im a retard
>they all look relived though
>worker pats my back hoping we don't sue the park
>family embarrassed about my retard accident just shrugs it off.
>continue on with the ride
>forget about what happened
>only later figure out i had out of body experince
>still have zero fucking clue how the fuck I saw the the exact scene from above.
>I am not ok with death
>Its still spoopy when i think about it
>>
Nothing too creepy has ever really happened to me but my family has had two notable occourances neither really bad.
1) my sister was sleeping on the couch one night and I was the only other peron there and she swears that someone woke her up by throwing a spoon at her.
2) My step father was staying at a second property we owned a while ago and one morning he went to get a glass of water and saw a transparent woman standing in front of the window and he ran outside and she was gone.
>>
>>724197904
thats exactly my life right now, its not real until somebody gets close to me and things change, they react different, then they move away and its not real again, there are illuminati around everywhere, its just common folk with their 3rd eye open that can read and manipulate other peoples thoughts
>>
>be me, 2 months ago
>sleeping
>wake up, occilating fan is running (i have mice and the fan drowns out the noice of them doing mice things, which wakes me up)
>go back to sleep
>wake up 3hr later, occilating fan is no longer running
>must have had a power outage while i was asleep
>go to washroom and have a smoke
>while smoking realize that even if there was a power outage, the fan would still be running as soon as the power came back on, as once the on button on it is depressed it is mechanicaly locked into the on position.
>finish smoke, leave bathroom
>check fan, the on button is not depressed
>i did not turn the fan off, and it could not have turned it self off by any means that i know of
>wtf... bit spooked

i know this isnt realy all that spooky to others, but to me it is as i cant think of any possible way that that fan could have turned it self off other then me turning it off, which i did not do.
>>
>>724182068

Different anon, but same.

I have a trashcan made of stainless steel that looks like it has a perfectly flat top. But i found out several times when drunk and I put a beer there it is slightly concave. Add condensation and it walks itself off the lid.

Not ghosts, just water.
>>
>>724173809
This is the funniest shit I've read.
>>
>>724198618
Actually just after posting this I remembered one that actually I'm involved in. According to my whole family every now and then they get woken up by me just screaming around like 1-3 am. I've tried to find out more from them like what it sounds like but all they can say that the only thing they could compare it to is like speaking in tongues.
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 220x229px
>>724198618
>she swears that someone woke her up by throwing a spoon at her.
>so what haunting did you do tonight, jim?
>oh, not much. Wasn't really feeling it so I just threw a spoon at some bitch and left.
>>
>Be me
>Be 10
>Visiting grandma in Nebraska with family
>Old house
>grandma sis and dad leave to go see a movie
>Stay back with mom b/c sick
>Just us two
>Stay in bed upstairs playing Metroid on GBA
>Mom down in the basement doing laundry
>Go downstairs to kitchen do get some snacks
>Walk into kitchen
>Every single cabinet door in the kitchen is open perfectly perpendicular to cabinet.
>"MOM!"
>Go down stairs ask what she was doing and explain what i saw
>"huh what?"
>we both go up
>Close all cabinets and go downstairs w mom until rest of fam gets back
>later that night at dinner mom tells grandma what happened.
>"Oh haha yeah thats okay"
>fast forward
>22 now
>dad finally tells me how grandma was known for being ably to talk to spirits
>First time ever mentioned never brings it up again
>touchy subject

only "paranormal" experience i have
>>
>8 years old
>Just moved into a new house
>Sitting in my room playing with my toys, when I hear a man say "Don't do that" right next to my ear.
>Sit there paralyzed with fear for a minute, then run to my mom and tell her what happened.
>She believes me, because she's already experienced some weird stuff going on in the house too.
>I figure I probably just heard the TV in the next room and forget about it.
>A few days later my 4 year old sister comes up to my mom
>"Make the man go away."
>"What man, your dad?"
>"The other man. When I watch TV he sits on the couch with me. I don't like him, he has blood all over his shirt"
>fuckthatshit.png
A lot of weird stuff happened there. Footsteps, voices, doors closing on their own, figures in the corner of your eye. We got use to it after a while.
>>
>>724199428
I know that feel. Almost all the time when I'm at home I keep my headphones on and my eyes glued to a screen, because I do NOT want to see or hear the shit that sometimes happens here.
>>
>>724171873
not really the same but occasionally before I fall asleep I get jolted awake by a feeling like I'm falling.
>>
>>724200225
I think most people get this. One explanation I've heard is its when your heart rate drops too low and your body jolts you to get it back up
>>
>friend of mine killed himself along a hiking trail two years ago, inside a manmade tunnel.
>didn't know this.
>hiking alone one day, come across this same tunnel.
>no idea why, but I felt like I really really wanted to explore this tunnel a little bit, maybe see some cool graffiti.
>no graffiti yet, figured I'd be the first.
>had just read the Divine Comedy a few weeks before, infatuated with the idea of Charon the Boatman, who brings the damned across the rivers in hell to damnation.
>across the tunnel wall, spray paint in large red letters, "ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE."
>figured I just liked the quote, and left.
>talk to my other friend who knows me and the suicide victim personally.
>eventually learn that the exact same tunnel, where I spray painted that infernal quote, was where he slit his own throat.

Not exactly paranormal, but really coincidental and eerie nonetheless.

>go out to the same nature preserve along the trail.
>eventually duck off the trail and into the more forested areas.
>this whole time I'm walking through the woods, have a strong feeling of "urgency" and being watched. Like I really needed to turn back, really badly.
>Eventually stumble upon a less traveled path, but a path nonetheless.
>Follow it down to the end, and keep going.
>eventually come into a clearing in the middle of the woods, well off marked trails
>there is two marked graves and a monument there, found it odd since the paper mentioned nothing about any graves.
>"Here lies the remains of two soldiers unknown, once rulers of the land and now dethroned, and if ye wonder what for, the men are veterans of the Blackhawk War."
>paraphrasing but that's roughly what it said.
>anyway, the hallowed ground is marked by rope, it looks old.
>I had some booze with me, pour some over the ground to pay homage, sit just inside the boundaries and reflect.
>No nature sounds. No trees, no bushes, no birds and no bees. Just.. blank, deathlike silence.
>Get the fucking fuck out.
>>
>>724182765

Just fucking post the fucking pictures man.
>>
>>724167705
>>724185244
>ghost is bored and lonely in your house, shakes your bed to try to scare you for fun and get your attention
>"STOP."
>"o-okay.."
>>
>>724200700
Lol, pretty sure he left after we all concluded that he was just having a psychotic breakdown.
>>
>>724200039
It never really felt threatening to us though. It never did anything physical to us, and after my sister asked my mom to make him go away, she never saw him ever again. It didn't feel like it was trying to scare us, just get our attention.
>>
>>724200713
>>724200963
This is one of the more interesting concepts you see in these stories: ghosts that are lonely and frustrated, not actively hostile, but they still scare the shit out of people when trying to get their attention.
>>
>>724195710
>Be me
>Be robot child
>Write post
>>
>>724200479
>>"Here lies the remains of two soldiers unknown, once rulers of the land and now dethroned, and if ye wonder what for, the men are veterans of the Blackhawk War."
>>paraphrasing but that's roughly what it said.
>>anyway, the hallowed ground is marked by rope, it looks old.
>>I had some booze with me, pour some over the ground to pay homage, sit just inside the boundaries and reflect
You could turn this into a DOPE story for another thread if you spice things up a bit. Getting chased by ghosts, getting all kind of poltergiest activity kinda shit following you, hurting you more and more as you run, then you finally stumble beaten and bloody upon two graves, astorm of howling wind, snapping sticks, and flying debris right behind you. You can't run anymore and you figure the end is near, so you drink, and pour out some for your two vitally challenged friends, and then all the chaos just stops... You finish your drink with them and then you leave.
>>
>>724198761
The ghost was not a fan
>>
>>724201650
That could be a good extended story, yes, but what I described actually did happen. I've been searching for months about phenomena regarding dead silent spots in forested areas. Haven't found much of anything that helps explain it. There's a lot of legends and legitimate murders and suicides regarding the area by where I live. I won't give a certain location, but I'm in the Midwest USA, and the most recent suicide was in the past month and a half, underneath a bridge with lots of graffiti.
>>
>>724174187
I keked, nice b8, it worked
>>
>>724185001
I don't ever get why this is scary? My mind wouldn't jump to something creepy, it'd jump to "Oh I"m wrong, Thank Jesus I'm wrong, there ARE other people left"
>>
>>724201650
>>724202623
What's even weirder, along with some other experiences I've had along there, is that the girl who killed herself under the bridge HAD to have walked in through the tunnel where I wrote that quote in spray paint. There's simply no other access point, the woods are too dense anywhere else. She had to cross through one spot of suicide, see my writing, and go under the bridge to do it. Scary shit, dude. And I've felt a 'call' to return back there for a long time, all the time. Some other friends who've come with me for hikes feel it too.
>>
>>724167150
Some roofing might have fallen onto your patio
>>
>>724171296
By 15 do you mean 3 please do not meme these designations friend
>>
>>724177240
did the walls ooze green slime?
>>
>>724203925
no, they always did that
>>
>>724199042
Oh my god. Fucking lost it in the middle of the night, I have two fucking mad roommates. Shit dude
>>
>>724182415
>>724179349
>>724167432
Nothing paranormal about that. Your subconscious is a near perfect time keeper, when it feels like it. If you ever wake up 5 minutes before an alarm is set to go off, you know how annoying it can be.
>>
File: 1475942177459.jpg (31KB, 567x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475942177459.jpg
31KB, 567x499px
>>724179056
>little fur nigger
>>
>>724171873
Falling into sleep paralysis can cause you to believe freaky shit is happening. Feeling blankets being pulled at, or hearing loud noises (in my case, screaming or glass-shattering), are just a couple of ways it can fuck with your head. Usually to jolt you out of SP before it can completely overtake you.

Just be glad you're not the type of unlucky fucker who feels pain when SP sets in. Feels like literal torture till you can snap yourself out of it.
>>
>>724204886
Never actually had the chance to talk to other people who get sleep paralysis, so I'll sieze this chance to ask: have you ever been able to fight your way out of it? Not just endure it and wait it out, but by some conscious process work your way free.
>>
>>724185001
"Hey what's up guys, it's Scarce here"
>>
>>724183469
I want this as a movie, NOW! Gives me shutter island vibes.
>>
had sleep paralysis once but I knew what it was so I just waited a bit for the strange figure to come closer and then "woke up"... never had anything like that since that night (let's say 10-15 years ago)

one time I had a kind of out of body experience. Living at the border of our village so a lot of wood and meadows around. Some are used by shepherds for their sheep.
He isolated a sick sheep from the rest in a small area when my friends and I found that dead sheep. They asked me to wait there while they go grab some paper to write the shepherd a note (yes we didn't get what was going on).
As I stood beside that dead sheep I saw the whole scene from above for a very short moment.

fascinating what the human psyche can do...
>>
>>724206072
You want a movie of a 17 year old tearing up some carpet, pointing a gun at his mom, then driving to North Dakota in his underwear?
>>
>>724206072
See >>724191952

It just gets sad.
>>
>>724206184
If the story is told from his perspective, and then a second time from his mom's or sister's, this could be amazing. This thread's flow was the same, first his perspective, and then their perspective.
>>
>>724167150
>be me 2 years ago
>Just finished fapping
>2:30am
>live in a single floor home
>get in bed
>Closes eyes
>Use to live in a 2 story building with plenty of traffic upstairs
>know what it sounds like when someones walking above me
>hear what sounds like foot steps above
>wtf.wav
>get up to investigate
>grab mag light and pocket knife
>Commiefornia so owning a guns not worth it
>walk into backyard to shine light on roof
>sees nothing
>go back inside secure the doors and windows
> keeping an ear on things
>notice that the motion detection lights in the front yard are on
>peaks window
>cant see shit
>need to clean windows
>hear what sounds like wind smacking the side of the house but none of the bushes are moving
>watch as rain gutter falls fallowed by tiles from the roof
>hear the foot steps again
>It's moving from where the gutter/tiles fell to the backyards patio cover
>hears it step on the metal roofing and into the avocado tree near it
>branches and avocados fall onto the awning
>noise clears and don't hear anything
>day comes and I take a look outside again
> Find a big whole in the ground
>looked like something was digging
>don't understand what happened to this day
>don't live anywhere near bears or other big animals
>neighbors didn't report anything
>spoopy
>>
>>724205568
For me, I move my eyes fast and hard to try to awaken myself. Or If i can I start to shake my foot until I finally snap out of it
>>
>>724188012
Sounds like some other kids threw or slinged something at you. I once got hit by a stick so hard I almost passed out for a few minutes, and I vividly remember this whistling sound.
>>
>>724167150

This video I have come across documents one of the spoopiest experiences ive seen in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2u6NufFyPE
>>
>>724190023
What is "the den"?
>>
>>724207452
It's another word for a study or office.
>>
>>724207452
What is "google"?
>>
>>724207452
>>724207918

What is "love"?
>>
>>724208061
Baby don't hurt me.
>>
>>724198714
I heard most of this before. There was this guy called Axel Stoll, he mysteriously died in 2014, but he claimed the earth is a slave colony as well, which according to him is the reason for the many different races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zvkm1k578c

The latest views on him are that he was very very lonely, so he made shit up the be interesting as a coping mechanism. Who knows, maybe you have the same thing.
>>
>>724196453
Mijo shame on you for not knowing your heritage. Your dead relatives must be ashamed AF of you.
>>
>>724196551
Pants cuff perhaps? Found a sticky nug in one of mine when went to wash them before.
>>
>>724208549
But they're dead.
>>
>>724192496
Shh don't startle the scitzo
>>
Great thread, /b/ should have these more often.
>>
>>724198403
This POV shift happened to me in 2nd grade.
>be me in school gym, PE class
>friend playing around with wooden bowling pins
>swinging them around forth and back in a wide arc
>walk up to him from his backside, talknig with someone so don't notice him
>get hit full swing in the side of the head
>suddenly POV shifts
>viewing angle snaps up
>fall down
>expect to see ceiling
>actually fell face first
>see the scene and myself from above, lying face-down on the ground
>everything seems unreal
>notice how weird the hair on the upper back end of my head looks
>vision starts spinning, gets back to normal
>get check up later, no consussion, completely fine
>be few days later, use mother's mirrors to look at the back of my head (I never did before, I was a little kid)
>notice how weird it looks, exactly like in the gym

I have no idea how this shit happens, but I remember it happening more than once, this being the most vivid by far.
>>
>>724167432
You can't wake up at 3am if you stay up until 6am every night.
>>
This happened about twoish years ago?

>Be about 19
>living in college
>live in a small quadplex
>it's winter break, other roommates have gone home
>doors to their rooms are all locked
>sudden rapid pounding happening behind roommates locked door

At this point I'm slightly spooked

>call buddy up to my room
>sit there with him on the couch for a while
>haven't heard anything else since he came
>ff about an hour
>sudden squeaking coming behind locked door
>sounds like sex on bad bed
>buddy is officially spooked
>call R.A.
>R.A won't be there til morning.
>buddy stays over and sleeps on couch
>next morning buddy says that his couch kept shaking in the night

>ff a bit

>R.A finally comes down and unlocks the door

Nothing is in there

>large flat screen TV is resting across bed
>bed couldn't have been shook without moving the TV
>nothing seems disturbed or moved.

>Never hear noises come from room again after room mate comes back
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.