[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will hero myself on Sunday Night. Plan to take 8 tablets(something

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I will hero myself on Sunday Night.

Plan to take 8 tablets(something like 50 polls) of Alprazolam 0,25 and alcohol, probably my good ol' Laphroaig.

Will it do? Any advice? Should I take the Lexomil too just in case ?
>>
Why wait, do it now.
>>
>>724164772
Cause I'm gonna have sex right before it for maximum drama.

But seriously tho, will it do?
>>
>>724164871
I mean, itll work but itll be slow and painful...
>>
>>724165000
It's fine, I suppose. I dont fear a little pain
>>
>>724164634
Are you taking the alproalzam? A nasty sideffect sometimes is suicidal thoughts so i would recommend seeing your doctor first.

Remember, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Also, if you do decide to do it, just know that suicide by pills rarely yas the desired effect as most people end up calling an ambulance as a slow death by kidney failure is excruciating. If you really must do it, make an exit bag or hang yourself. They are much better ways to do it.
>>
>>724165070
Were not talking a little. Were talking a couple hours of nonstop vomiting, blurry vision, sharp pains in the stomach and heart. If theres people with you (sinxe you say your getting laid) theyll call an ambulance. So all thatll happen is youll go to hospital and get pumped, then youll survive but your body will be fucked.
>>
>>724165184
I want to be presentable when I'm found, so nous hanging. What do you mean by exit bac?

Also, I had those thoughts for many years now but I was too much of a coward to do it. So nah, no doctor.
>>
>>724165391
No* fucking autocorrect
>>
>>724165462
Also bag* Fuck this dead internet
>>
>>724165391
Google exit bag. It takes a bit of prepartion to make but it is probably the most painfree method of suicide if you don't have access to pharmacy grade opiates.

Well you can hang yourself off a door handle while you sit down if that makes a difference to you.

Honestly mate, i was in a similar situation and i came so close to doing it multiple times but eventually it passes.
>>
>>724164634
listen to this instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhLgXpxjxfo
>>
>>724165717
Bah, I'm done with life man, society is going to shit, family is going to shit, pupper just died a week ago and I threw my girlfriend out because she wanted to try lesbian sex.

I guess I'll Google that Tomorrow when I'm at the university
>>
>>724164634
>>724165880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a90eGnoazfg
>>
>>724165717
different anon here but i just wanna say im proud of you for getting over the suicide thing man. Its not easy, and i feel people who start doing better dont get enough credit, y'know.
>>
>>724165956
listen to it>>724166027
>>
>>724166056
Is that Kill Yourself?

Can't listen right now
>>
>>724166107
No it's why you should not do it, you must listen to the zf ecomat transmission AND RENEW THE WILL TO LIVE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.