[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk, how important is being alpha/socially-dominant when

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Real talk, how important is being alpha/socially-dominant when it comes to picking up women? I catch some of my buddies trying to out-alpha me by breaking my balls out front of other women to make themselves look better. Don't wanna constantly play power struggle with people just to seem important, but when you hang out with obnoxious chads, you get put on the defense a lot
>>
>>724162504
Smoke and mirrors works great for a certain bloc of women. Once you grow out of it, you'll realize the world opens up to you as long as you're rich. Good luck.
>>
>>724162504
Improve yourself. Always. But don't act like you're better. Just act like you.

The people who act all alpha are like >>724162806 said, the girls who are into them are probably not the girls you want.

You don't have to be rich, you don't have to have nice clothes, you don't need to have talent or interesting opinions. You don't HAVE to, but these all definitely help.

If I tell a girl I'm making over 100k as Project Manager at a company, fully own my house, check out dese 8-pack lats, blah blah blah, definitely helps with longevity in a relationship, because you have "the whole package". But don't let those be the first things you tell a girl. Attract with personality, let her discover that you have these other perks as you move on.

If you're having a problem with your "buddies" trying to outdo you, maybe find a different group to hang out with or search for girls alone.
>>
Solid advice. Thanks anons
>>
the trick to picking up girls is you always have to act like you're better than them.. not overtly or rudely, but it should always be in the back of their minds that you're a step above (even if you're a retard that posts on /b/, they don't need to know that until they sleep with you). don't be a dick, but selling yourself short is suicide around girls.
>>
>>724162504
idk man
i've only had one girl and i picked her up by being the most alpha beta of the group, i was the one talking to her, i was the one making shitty jokes all night, a week later just asked her out she said yes.
half a month later i broke up with her cus she was shit lol
>>
File: sdfsdffsd.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdffsd.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>724162504
This doesn't exist, alpha male is a wolf thing, primates like us gather around the fertile female and wait until their turn to fuck her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.