[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >on my way to 'straya for vacation >layover

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: what.jpg (29KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
29KB, 600x507px
>be me
>on my way to 'straya for vacation
>layover in Dubai
>need to piss
>every stall is taken
>guess ill wait
>old arab guy walks in
>he's sweating really badly and fidgeting with his hands
>Guess he really has to take a piss
>a stall opens up
>I gesture for the man to go ahead of me
>he gestures back that i should go before him
>I take a few steps back to show that im not in a hurry
>he insists that i should go
>aight man, if you say so
>I start pissing
>a fart louder than a fucking jet engine hits my eardrums
>everyone in the bathroom starts screaming and runs out
>i hurry up and finish
>open the door
>no dinosaur
>the old man is laying on the floor crying in a pool of diarrhea
>>
>>724161015
What precisely the fuck
>>
>>724161015
Old guy was going through the DT's. Alcohol withdrawal. I've been there, and no matter how bad I feel I will always try to be silently polite. Then sometimes I faint and shit myself while puking bile and blood (might have an ulcer too, never been to a doc about this). Last week was the 4th time I been through the DTs this year. I dont think my body can take much more. But old dude was fucking sick and so out of it he was trying to be polite even though he probably felt like he had to faint an hour before that happened. I've had the full blown spasms, auditory and visual hallucinations, paranoia, dread, shitting myself and puking, mini seizures... Close calls all of them. But the hospital scares me even more.
>>
>>724161973
Goddamn dude. Hope you're doing alright. I thought the man just ate some bad shrimps or something.
>>
>>724162420
Thanks man I'm alright. Still young if you consider 29 young. But I've been waiting in line in a store and had people go hey man you're pale as a damn ghost do you need to sit down? I always find the strength to power through till I get home and start spewing from both ends. Thing is...

I get into these phases where I will drink myself so sick that I cant hold down alcohol. This sort of FORCES me to go into withdrawal. I cant hold down even beer long enough to get any effect from it. I've puked myself unconsious. I've heard people calling my name when I was home alone. I've seen bats and rats and felt my cat jump on me and then looked across the room to see my cat asleep on the dresser. It takes about 2 days of trying to hold down water and crackers for me to pull out of it. I've even told my friend to take me to the ER but by the time he got there I decided I didnt want to go (have no insurance). Its rough, some people can drink, some people cant. I think I must have an ulcer. But I'm not whining. Just stating facts. Alcohol can be a death sentence for some people. Its how my dad died. He ignored a bleeding ulcer till it got so bad it just tore right open and be bled out internally. Alcoholism runs in my family. Right now I'm ok though. Drinking ginger ale and eating bland food. I scared the shit out of myself last time. So I think I'm done. But stopping drinking is like losing a friend. Its like the world turned dreary. I want a drink really bad. But yeah, I would be standing there swaying, sweating, shaking, and the smell you give off is something indescribable. People could tell I was sick but I was always "no rush man, you have less items, go ahead of me". Its a little bizarre, but the last thing I wanted to do was inconvenience somebody else when I am the cause of my own problems.
>>
>>724163367
why the fuck do you drink so much?
>>
>>724163367
So dude, I think I drink a lot. How much/often are you drinking prior to getting to this point? Like, I assume you're drinking hard liquor so I'd be curious as to the quantity.

Also, size/weight? Any bearing on your level of intoxication/tolerance do you think?

I hope you can kick it... I know I'm having a hard time.
>>
>>724163367
In the states you can get this bottom shelf shit "blended whiskey" 20% whiskey 80% "grain neutral spirits" whatever the fuck that is. Dont laugh but my brand T.W. Samuels cost 3.50 a pint. Tree fiddy. I was drinking 3 pints a day at my worst and chasing it with beer. Never ate. Its not a good thing.
>>
File: 1487963623923.gif (1MB, 480x358px)
1487963623923.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>724163367
Fuckin stop dude!
>>
>>724161015
Wonder if your thunder fart triggered his shit storm. Like running water does for piss.
>>
>>724163597
this>>724163704

>>724163532
Why? Fucking wish I knew. Its not like I have it bad. But its just a habit. and>>724163597
I never get drunk anymore. People are amazed at how much I can drink. But I dont even get drunk anymore.
>>
>>724164013
I didn't fart, the old man did. Although, the story would have been better if i farted loud enough to make and old man cry and shit his pants.
>>
>>724163597
Oh and I'm 6foot 1. 250lbs. But its not from junk food only liquor. I hardly eat. When I do its healthy. Nuts, lean meat, vegs. I never crave junk or sweet shit. When I did eat, which was like every 3 days, it was always healthy. But at my worst I was drinking at least 3 pints of liquor a day.

I'm not that bad anymore. But I know what its like to go through severe DTs. Sounds like the guy in OPs story was going through them. Or at least thats how I relate best to it. I'm not looking for sympathy or whining. Just giving my experience.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.