[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a sex god???, with 4 inch dick, obesed and ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: FullSizeRender 3.jpg (1MB, 2257x2869px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
1MB, 2257x2869px
How to become a sex god???, with 4 inch dick, obesed and ugly body. tells me your tricks bros
>>
stop being a fat tard and learn how to talk to girls.Maybe you'll get lucky and ur 4 incher won't matter, I've seen that pic before and if ur the same guy that's gonna rip ur dick
>>
I could try giving some tips but I have a big(ish) dick and I'm not fat. So I don't know if my advice would be relevant.
>>
>>724160696
Heres the best advice youll be given

>Lose weight, try and lose stomach fat, it can make more of your dick come out.
>If you are a fat fuck you might have some dick hiding under fuckwad fat
>Shave pubes. Makes the animal come out of the bush.
> Length doesnt matter, girth does.
>4 inches is fine, hits G spot if you want. It's all about the girth though.
>Find girth
>If its 5.5 or above you can still have an above average girth.
>Just work out in general. Keep a schedule
>Learn to talk to girls.
>Girls are human you retard, there is no "how to talk to girls"
>Literally just ask "How to talk to guys" and then do it with girls but dont bring up anything gross.
>Also smell good
>Dress well
>Do hair well
>These three things can make up for being fat as tits if you really want it to.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>724161661
Also dont go onto 4chan and ask a question like this and blow off answers that require you to do work. Do fucking 20 lifts throughout the rest of the day today or whatever the hell. Start somewhere. Dont hear my advice and say "ye nigga thats goo'" Then never do it. Dont be a lazy piece of shit. Your life will suck fuck if youre lazy with your body. Lose weight, dress well, eat better, dont compromise. Its work. Eat less, lift more. Burn fat. Starve yourself for long enough and your body will burn anything in your system for food. Just lose weight.

>Pic somewhat related
>Overrated album yes
>>
File: IMG_2672.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px)
IMG_2672.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>724161661
dick is only 4 inches girth, also i started balding and gained a lot of weight though depression medicine
>>
>>724160696
Lose weight. Also keep using an extender and bathmate. Aren't you seeing any results yet?
>>
>>724160696
Learn to lucid dream and induce a coma.
>>
>>724163090
>Clean your dick
>You arent that small if you lost the weight
> 4 inches girth is fine if you learn to fuck
>Lose that stomach fat
>Clean dick
>If you started balding then might as well shave hair and grow beard. Or buzz it.
>>
>>724163090
im sure you can still lose weight even if the medicine makes you gain it. Might ask your doctor.
>>
>>724160696
You probably need a lot of non-sex advice first. Like get healthy, get your financial life in order, get interesting hobbies, be nice.

Girls like nice, healthy, interesting guys who have their shit together.

But since you asked about sex, I'll give you some advice that worked for me. Change the way you jerk off.

Don't open 10 tabs with 10 videos and hop around until you come. Pick one 30 minute video and jerk off to that until you cum and then move on with your day. Ideally you should be cumming towards the end of the video but if that's a problem for you, just keep at it until you can.

Before during sex, my dick would get...not soft... but just not as hard after a little bit. I think it's because it kept expecting new visual stimulation every few minutes. Now I'm pretty much max-hardness for as long as she needs.

Don't just jack-hammer girls until you cum. Pay attention to visual and audio cues. Sweaty brow, hard nips, moaning, clawing, etc. are signs that you're on the right track.

Rub the clit.

Ask her what gets her off and do it.
>>
File: IMG_2673.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_2673.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>724163457
>
no gains 2 months daily use also with bathmate, only gut stretchmakrs and discoloration on dick
>>
>>724163553
/thread
>>
>>724163984

This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>724163984
>Don't open 10 tabs with 10 videos and hop around until you come. Pick one 30 minute video and jerk off to that until you cum and then move on with your day. Ideally you should be cumming towards the end of the video but if that's a problem for you, just keep at it until you can.

>Before during sex, my dick would get...not soft... but just not as hard after a little bit. I think it's because it kept expecting new visual stimulation every few minutes. Now I'm pretty much max-hardness for as long as she needs.

nigga this is some good advice.
>>
>>724163984
>Don't open 10 tabs with 10 videos and hop around until you come. Pick one 30 minute video and jerk off to that until you cum and then move on with your day. Ideally you should be cumming towards the end of the video but if that's a problem for you, just keep at it until you can.
>Before during sex, my dick would get...not soft... but just not as hard after a little bit. I think it's because it kept expecting new visual stimulation every few minutes. Now I'm pretty much max-hardness for as long as she needs.

This anon knows his shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.