[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so... I consider myself what they call a "social smoker"...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 829889.jpg (154KB, 638x578px) Image search: [Google]
829889.jpg
154KB, 638x578px
so... I consider myself what they call a "social smoker"... I only smoke at parties and very occasionally when I'm hanging with my friends (I smoke at MAX 5 cigs per month, 2 at least)... I'm not saying that I'm not a smoker, but I never felt really addicted to it. At parties I really like to smoke while talking and drinking (I can go to a party and not smoke, but I almost always do).. during the day, when I see people smoking I rarely get that "I would love me a smoke" feel... Anyways, where I'm trying to get is that this is been going on for about 4 years, and I never felt addicted to smoking... I want to know if any of you has the same thing going on, and if I still have the risk of becoming addicted keeping this pace
>>
ive smoked daily tobacco with/without weed almost everyday for 14 years.
I do use "snus" "snuff" whatever you amerifags call it.
I have never ever in my life felt addicted to suck on a cigarette.
>>
>>724159994
that is exactly how everyone should do drugs
>>
so... I consider myself what they call a "social rapist"... I only rape at parties and very occasionally when I'm hanging with my friends (I rape at MAX 5 bitches per month, 2 at least)... I'm not saying that I'm not a rapist, but I never felt really addicted to it. At parties I really like to rape while talking and drinking (I can go to a party and not rape, but I almost always do).. during the day, when I see people raping I rarely get that "I would love me a rape" feel... Anyways, where I'm trying to get is that this is been going on for about 4 years, and I never felt addicted to raping... I want to know if any of you has the same thing going on, and if I still have the risk of becoming addicted keeping this pace
>>
File: 12964845562.jpg (26KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
12964845562.jpg
26KB, 413x395px
>>724160327
>>
>>724160327
It's easy to argument from that perspective... but I am not hurting anybody by smoking like I do, except for the people around me... that are also smoking... It's easy to argument from that perspective... but I am not hurting anybody by raping like I do, except for the people around me... that are also raping...)
>>
File: lon.jpg (102KB, 971x576px) Image search: [Google]
lon.jpg
102KB, 971x576px
>>724160327
a funny meme
>>
File: lpGcWdc.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
lpGcWdc.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
Socially acquiring cancers, what a fucking pleb
>>
>>724160965
nigger
>>
File: 18on92w6fb5igjpg.jpg (187KB, 580x885px) Image search: [Google]
18on92w6fb5igjpg.jpg
187KB, 580x885px
>>724160327

Touche
>>
>>724159994
Same thing for 10 years or so. I did smoke a pack a day for a week on holiday once and really craved them for about a week when I came back, but if you keep it to once or twice a month no problems
>>
>>724160594
I WILL RAPE YOU
>>
>>724159994
Don't care at all.
>>
>>724162080
I want you to rape m... I mean no, don't rape me please... DON'T RAPE ME
>>
>>724162157
ok
>>
>>724162234
ok i will not rape you.
>>
>>724159994
>I'm not gay, I only suck dick some times
Fuck off and die
>>
>>724162460
You can't relate it like that... let me teach you: "I'm gay, but I only suck dick some times, will I get addicted at some point?"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.